ITT: Rad games Holla Forums has never heard of

ITT: Rad games Holla Forums has never heard of

Pic related. Mizzurna Falls is to the PS1 what Deadly Premonition is to the PS3. It is a shameless love letter to Twin Peaks and Blue Velvet by David Lynch. Though this is the more interesting since it was published by the now 7 years dead Human Entertainment. The original developers of Clock Tower before they sold the IP to Capcom.

For PS1 standards it was extremely ambitious, touting ideas that would not show up properly till the next console generation with games like Shenmue or Shadows of Memories.
The plot was as follows:

It was the last big release for Human before they died the next year and today there has been work on a fan translation after some sites stumbled on it when researching "Rainy Woods" the original build of Deadly Premonition that was a far more straight rip off of Twin Peaks that Lynche's legal team put the Kibosh on, but interviews at the time stated Mizzurna Falls was a big influence.
Never seen it on Holla Forums, probably never will again but the fan translation is worth looking into if you dig these kind of games.

It's sort of like Yakuza but you play as a cop, the graphics are quite lackluster but the gameplay is fun and worth the small pricetag.

They made a PS1 game eight years ago?

Holy fuck and this was on the PS1?

They didn't die because they kept with the times.

Do you feel it Zach?

I know this is not true, but sometimes I think Holla Forums hasn't really heard of or played The Warriors. And this is a fucking shame.

Give me something to google. I can't read moon.

So they didn't die the next year?

Shinjuku no okami

Read The Untold story of Japanese games development volume 2's history on Human. It was a mess by the end.

Thanks.

HOLY SHIT thank you OP. Deadly Premonition is one of my favorite games ever and I've been lamenting that there aren't more of them.

This was actually translated but the guy that was implementing the text into the game stopped working on it for whatever reason.

At least the graphical assets they already had made were reutilized to make a pretty neat third person shooter.

some user is enjoying this thanks to superbus

Full Auto 2: Battlelines

Twisted Metal PS3 5 years before it came out

Heard of this game from Danganronpa. Never heard anyone talk about it. Is it good? I don't know, I don't know moon.

Sega still have the servers up? I see her for cheap at slavestop.

I don't think so, unfortunately. They were hosted by GameSpy.

I can't wait for someone to get the ID pl9001

Mizzurna falls gets posted about once a week and has done so ever since the rubes at hg101 did their shitty article about it.