Man of War Corsair Thread

Has anyone else been playing this? I have a huge love for naval combat games, and it satisfies my autism for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17626104/Man_O_War_Corsair_Warhammer_Naval_Battles_Repack-RELOADED
store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah it's pretty fun and the devs have massively improved it over time
Boarding combat is still a little janky, but I can deal with that

Looks like they also nerfed the starting ship so it's no longer the best thing on the seas

What autism? Early access shit with randomly generated missions and a combat that revolves around 2-3 buttons.

Already got released

But it just came out.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17626104/Man_O_War_Corsair_Warhammer_Naval_Battles_Repack-RELOADED
is this one legit and its 1.0 version? anyone got good magnetlink?

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will point you to the steam store page for this garbage.

Well, I'll be. Is it still shovelware tier?

Games good, get fucked niggers

The animations are a lot better, but combat can be a bit awkward at times. There is more interaction with people in towns and cities now. The game still has the same combat for the most part. The performance is also much better now.

Last time you chucklefucks pushed it (around 0.8 I think) the game was worse shit than release version of M& Caribbean!, and that's one hell of an accomplishment. No real content, arcade shit thru and thru, barebones crew and ship management. Buggy as hell. Unbelievably monotonous.

Did they fix it, and if so in what way other than it's good XDDD?

Thanks, that I can get.

I swear there was a thread a week ago with the exact same OP and picture.

>>>/vr/

not the same text but the rest is identical

Is this that early access game I saw a few months ago? Did Warhammer buy them out and slap their name on it?

No, they just got the license and made a decent low budget game with it.

Nah the image was different, there werent sharks in it.

No it was a warhammer game from the start, they just added way more warhammer elements as development continued

Just started playing and it seems okay so far, although it hits me as another "procedural everything" game. Is there some plotline to jump onto anywhere, or is it just procedural missions all the time?

Oh, I remember it being a regular pirate game.

It seems pretty interesting to me.
Is there multiplayer? Can we all be Orks and pillage shitters?

No
You can eat Cornflakes and shed blood for the Blood God though.

store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Its not that hard to find it.

They are adding an ork campaign later on apparently.

Some missions and events happen naturally in the game no matter what.

This, it's port dependent though
Certain ports have very specific missions, like Marienburg raiding the Empire's gold fleet on it's way back from Lustria

NO ORKS NO BUY

Whats your point?

I am kinda hungry for some pirating action.

Is this legit? I wanna see if its something I would throw money down on first.

If you doubt the link just check Codex, Skidrow or IGG

Khorne's campaign is actually fairly fun. More so than the normal campaign, despite having less features.

Do you get to upgrade your weapon later on?