Pick a villain/antagonist you like or feel is worth mentioning

Are we talking about the same cake-eating board-owning umaru-posting overwatch-buying Shia-dividing fat kike?

There's a little cake eating kike in all of us. SEND HELP

Shoo shoo, board running Jew!

The road to Hell is paved with slab cake good intentions.

How did you save the image to have the filename starting with "14"?

2deep4u

Nice try Mark, but your dubs-summoning Jew powers have betrayed you.

Rule 24 faggot

Am i do it right?

Off by 5

(you)

This is pefect, I don't think anything else could top it. Thread over?

solidus has a really big forehead.

i didn't notice that until literally right now

LOW ENERGY

I almost completed it

Your move, faggot.

It just dawned on me how to complete it.
Here it is.

The only reason why I didn't put it in unrelatable with bad intentions is that I don't know whether he was just selfishly saving his ass or retarded enough to believe everything The Combine was saying.

Wamu needs to move up 1. Part 5 bad guy eh he fits right there but I would say his intentions are bad imo. If anything Pucci has more good intentions than Part 4 bad guy. Also how is dio good in part 7? If anything I always saw him as at least bad intentions, much worse than dio in part 1. Dio part 1 is better than part 7 and part 3 dio should be in the middle. Also part 7 dio is good.

Holla Forums ate my picture.

Note the good or relatable.
paint.net is free if you want to give it a good crack

The framing's fucked and Wamuu is too different from the others, maybe it should just be kars.Otherwise 「G R E A T」

I don't know how to fill the rest to be honest.

you had that one just sitting in the chamber, didn't you?

It really should be Kars because Wamuu did absolutely nothing wrong.
Here's an attempt at fixing that.
Maybe it looks a little bit better now.

Fuck it, I'll bite.

finished it for you

You son of a bitch, the filename got me

B^U

They call it loss, but it just keeps giving. It's like he sacrificed his unborn ass baby to a tranny g-d, and it started raining.

how triggered would he be?

JS script.

Took the thought right out of my brain

Things start to break down when you realize the three in the bottom right and about six other characters all have pretty similar goals.

Well now, a character that was both sadistic and relatable or even well-intentioned would be a very interesting one, indeed. There's not a lot of characters like that because a lot of people view getting enjoyment or sexual excitement from inflicting pain on others as a disturbing or unforgivable character flaw, including people who write characters for a living and they use that as a quick way to get an audience member to despise a character.

But I'm a firm believer that any concept can be a good one and I do have a character who is both a sadist and a relatable one. Tony from Hotline Miami 2, for what little, dry dialogue he has is a disenfranchised veteran who has, since it's stated he's unemployed, probably been living out on the streets for years since America lost the war in Hawaii against the Russians (which is why he never got a pink leaflet: he didn't have an address. The other fans were possibly stationed in Germany back in 1989, no doubt stationed near the Berlin Wall.) and he never got an ounce of gratitude or just compensation for his service. Nevertheless, he enjoys killing people but even this is (in theory, had it not been for the design of certain levels) a sympathetic trait because you get to control him committing acts of violence and it feels satisfying.

herewego

Now that's some especially shit taste.

Wew, looks like you got a little something for everybody.

Half-life on its own doesn't have enough villains to finish it

While it is true that the truly villainous sadistic types rarely have good intentions at all, but there are a fair few who have "good" intentions (saving the world) that come at a heavy cost, potentially even the extinction of the human race.

RIP thread.

I honestly can't find a fault with that

(checked) (heiled)
Switch Stalin with Obama, then Hitler with Pinochet and then Pinochet with Hillary and then Hillary with Obama.

at least you got Hitler in the right column

I was going to say that Hitler should be replaced with Franklin D. Roosevelt but that guy wasn't really much of a humanitarian.

Excellent, I love it.

Wasn't old king ending the closest thing to an actual good ending? If I recall correctly your choices were: Slave to the League; Slave to Orca (actually still just the league) or Destroy the cradles causing the slow death of humanity by destroying the surface for resources and production and free yourself from playing the pawn.
Still sadistic though

It ends up working out but Old King's motivation is "Let's kill a shitload of innocent people!". This is a case of the results being good but the intentions being bad.

Admittedly the characters aren't so simple they can be adequately summed up like this.

Depends on how you define "good."

Caryll Rune, Moon: "The Great Ones that inhabit the nightmare are sympathetic in spirit, and often answer when called upon."

Nice

Some people can't live lives outside of killing others. They're mentally incapable of having relationships with anyone on any level, no friends, estranged family, not even acquaintances. Normally such people are criminals, but in times of war they can fulfill their needs legally.

Military is a social network.

>autist that fills the chart so that the universes don't repeat

nice one

this is great

She is completely self serving, she would fit right into Sociopathic.

I'd put him in relatable/sociopathic

the fuck does this even mean

Kill millions of lives to protect billions.

That's 'good intendions', though, just bad execution.

Anti-villain, i.e. someone who does the wrong thing for the right reasons.

excellent

that's actually the default order on the stage select screen

Thanks, Bulbapedia.

MIND = BLOWN

This was surprisingly fun.

Diego yes, his forebears absolutely fucking not.

NOTHING WRONG

alright, finished it, but i had to use some non-vidya to fill the gaps, i don't play stuff with a story that often

well he's unrelatable at the very least

Away with you, griffithfag

Zakharov's problem is that he gives zero to no shits about ethics and safety-precautions in his research and development, leading to horrible backfiring and fucked-up shit, otherwise cool nerd
Yang on the other hand can go fuck himself, to hell with that warmongering, maoist piece of shit, he should be the first one to be removed alongside Miriam and Lal

Fucking dammit, not this shit again

blame the Griffith scum
DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL GRIFFITH SCUM HAVE NO REAL ARGUMENT AND ARE JUST FAGS WHO WANT TO BANG HIM

I can blame you all for even bringing this damned debate for thr 99999th time
Seriously, screw you guys

get out pedofag

Why even read Berserk?

look like shit /h/faggot

Diego did nothing wrong.

…he turned an entire village of people minding their own businesses into dinosaurs and killed multiple innovent people

how do you fight metal man with his own weapon???

In the rematch at the end of the game?

he has a different health value ):

like I said
nothing wrong

I like it

can we just