Feminism

Is feminism considered native to the left? I mean, the french revolution spawned protofeminism from revolutionary, libertarian (as in Rousseau's "muh nature" lib talk, idk I have only read the novels he wrote about how2raisinkidz and returning to the natural man), and progressive sentiments.
The first strikers in Russia were females. Anarchism have anarcho-feminism. Emma Goldberg n shit???

Other urls found in this thread:

phalanx.niceboard.com/t1421-the-death-of-feminism-on-the-left
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also books about this?

I would disagree tbh

phalanx.niceboard.com/t1421-the-death-of-feminism-on-the-left

some actual arguments bls
not

1st wave: democratic left
2nd wave: right
3rd wave: autism

It depends on the time, place, and person, but Marxism was more or less about woman's emancipation from jobs they had in industry, their treatment, and overall, how it related to class.

This evolved over time into the monstrosity it is now.

Overall I think feminism is a knee jerk term people often associate with the worst among modern libfems who want nothing but selfish capital.

Ignoring anyone beyond the first world, and to a very large extent, the first.

Anti-feminists do the same thing.

If we all sat down together, emotion free, talked about our differences about it, I think we could work out what we disagree and agree with.

Liberal feminism will always be such. It isn't new. There were lib fems even suggesting we really shouldn't have the right to vote or freedom from the horribly medically unethical restcare common in the late 19th century, early 20th.

Then the civil rights era took place, and legitimate role of African American woman was analyzed in relation to capital, and how at the time, less and less opportunity turned up ever for them. For every Malcolm X you had an Angela Davis. They've grown old, and less radical, but still enough.

It's complicated subject to approach, because while feminism is identity politics, it is more or less response to engrained past identity politics, that often here does not get repeated because people are tired of hearing about how sexism and racism in western history played part in Capitalism.

It's a touchy subject here.

All I'm saying is, never trust your gut on who your enemy really is.

When comrade is comrade, comrade is comrade.

We all deserve to listen to the lightest of what we might disagree on without getting mad. In fact we should debate, talk about our differences, not reinforce ideas.

Because in my mind, liberal feminism is the enemy of feminism, just as much, if not even more so, than the overall role of men and women in capital.

You forget the black radical woman who did shit, while white hippies did what they do know, support collectivism with words and words alone. Not material bias against groups because of past identity politics.

Its the identity politics left over that needs to be destroyed, for new, better analysis. Not filled with who we've come to know and hate.

It's Emma Goldman, retard, and she wasn't a feminist. Feminism is bourgie cancer.

Ok, so I forgot a jew name, so what? ayy, bapitabopi, shakalasam!! It's not like I've actually read her.

Just read fucking history and try not to imagine every feminist as white rich and liberal.

It is that simple. Sometimes conditions are worse because of economic conditions.

We are both irritated at libfems, no, infuriated. I don't understand why you can't just take on a debate without comparing every feminist to its worst examples that I wouldn't even consider feminism.

What comes to mind when someone says feminism here it's Lina Dunham, and for a board about adopting and adapting radicalism to combat Capital's ideological claws in our day to day, year to year lives, that's sad as shit

It isn't about improving myself, it's about fighting for the people who's right to their own body and ability to create life being violated elsewhere.

First world feminism is, sometimes good, but mostly garbage

Leftism seek to make peoples lives better, and my life has been ruined by feminism. Two separate things.

Women saying no to you, is in fact, not feminism. It is Women saying I'm not interested in nazis

Guise we are not talking about tumblr feminists
we are talking about emancipatory feminist movements like in Rojava

I can't imagine Communism without Feminism.

Communism stems from leftest ideals, so in some way, we all have to embrace feminism one way or another.

Ever consider that women aren't interested in Nazis?

Just saying tbh.

t.Holla Forums

sure buddy, everything you don't like is Holla Forums

So you're just going to stifle the discussion of radical marxist feminists because someone on Holla Forums who might as well have been from here made a post saying "hueh guyz, what if we pretend we're feminists"

The problem with this is Holla Forums doesn't know shit about anything about marxist feminism so their attempts at it will at best and often can be identified, at worst be obvious mimickery of libfem nonsense they only understand as what it has been for a century over now.

They'll talk about the first world not the third, they'll talk about the third world in the way they cannot help.

They will be obvious, and you shouldn't be afraid, when someone just would like to talk about aspects of it without tens of people jumping on their ass because that beluga whale colored cunt Lena Dunham exists

3rd wave feminism is the most idpol thing.

The feminism struggle today is to make a better place for females in the boog society. It's literally "cultural capitalism" (competing to get a higher status in society that your fellow men).

Feminism did spawn from the left. However I don't really understand feminism since I haven't read about it and mixed showings of feminism due to liberal tampering makes it hard to see what Feminism in practice suppose to look like. So since Hoochie Minh seems the most knowledgeable in this thread on the subject I ask that you suggest what books to read.

No. Feminism is a female supremacy movement. It is a complete cancer to the left and should be rejected entirely.