BigBen goes on full damage control as they remove Denuvo from 2Dark

archive.is/2Ahmd

2Dark devs lied on their kickstarter that their game would be DRM free. After italian gods CPY cracked their game, BigBen goes on full damage control and removes Denuvo on their game, since 2dark didnt get enough profit

Who? And why should I or anyone care?

I'm sure you're the first in line now to by this masterpiece now that it doesn't have denuvo

You virtue signalling redditors need to go and stay go, tbh.

Wouldn't be the first time a publisher fucks devs over, but then did they really need one after the KS?

the perspective and style looks beyond fucked.

maybe the reason the game didn't turn a profit is because it's shit
just throwing that out there

maybe the op should mention that bigben is the publisher and not the developer. though i honestly dont know the full story.
from reading the thread i was under the impression that bigben were the devs.

there are several instances of irony in this post. can you find them all?

What does Denuvo even do? I didnt experience shit in MGSV at the time of its release, also was it ever proven that it damages SSDs or something?

I dont care about this game but I love when shit like this happens. A bunch of faggot cuckdevs who try to fuck over their backers get penetrated by the law of karma. Now if only AAA titles would suffer this hard…

it looks even worse in motion if you can believe it. characters have less frames of animation than fucking LBA.

Get fucked niggers

It prevents modding and there is an arguement if the games will be playable in the future once Denuvo servers shut down, since it requires to check your exe file every time you do a video card driver update or update your windows.

Also you cant run those games on Linux

Modding can still happen, its just a huge pain in the ass from what I've been told.

You can mod, but only with the tools devs give you, which again is limited. You cannot fully mod the game because Denuvo prevents tampering of the exe file.

really? usually pixel graphics look better when animated

Are we doomed to only stay relevant in the vidya industry through Wakfu and Dofus ?

You can't possibly think Ankama is the only french dev, let alone the biggest.

isn't Rayman and Beyond Good and Evil made by the french?

Well now we know why the publisher fucked the dev.

It's 3D with an isometric perspective camera and a Frankenstein of dogshit assets that don't appear to have been made consistent with the pseudo pixelshit at all.

hahaha you are a real fool if you think that game hasn't been dead and running on pure necromancy for at least 2 years now

isn't that the opposite one would strive for if they had a crowdfunding campaign?

I was mostly jesting but outside of Arkane and Amplitude I'm really drawing a blank considering the french Ubishit branch doesn't seem to be working on anything since Legends.

Yeah both are, I wish we'd get a new Rayman game soon-ish since Legends and Origins were really good. BGE2 is never-ever tier.

To be honest I don't think those two games were ever relevant besides for underage kids pumping their parents' money into it.

i prefer to pump something else to wakfu

It is 3D. Sorry, I'm not nice when I'm tired.

is it worth a pirate?

Is it actually a decent horror game or does it rely to heavily on gore?

Ubisoft is in fact starting to rely less on montreal and get back in france, Ubi Annecy made Steep and Ubi Montreuil made Wildlands. Now whether you think those are any good are a different matter.

Well, I mean it didn't exactly draw crowds, but I'm sure that wasn't their intention. Hush hush was a bad choice of words I guess.

That's good to know, the only good game Montreal shat out in the last 10 years is Siege and I suspect it was more of a fluke than anything.

Oh and that reminds me, they're opening a Bordeaux branch as we speak. My guess is that, after the failed vivendi takeover, they wanted to get back to the home country so it'd be easier to defend themselves in the future.

never heard of it, if it didn't have DRM and showed up on torrent websites people might have talked about it and gave them some sales

you frog faggots practically invented survival horror games so at least there's that.

I don't know if this game will ultimately be any good but the creators seem to be passionate.

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

YIFF

I watched a bit of it and if I have to say it relies too heavily on anything it would be swearing. It also isn't scary at all.

This is the first I've ever heard of this game and I don't care.

DO NOT CEASE IN THESE PLEASVRES

which was fucking shit, the last one done by Atari was the best one

The developer of 2Dark, and It's news.