Sugoi

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

sugoi

Attached: e4578bc51e2baa44c3cb4cb0eb69cf001707cf8e953dddf1c7428a6ef4256212.webm (3.89 MB, 854x480)

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

ROASTIE BTFO LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Easton Green
Easton Green

Would

Grayson King
Grayson King

Asians and whites are too polite, you need sheboons for entertainment.

Attached: Sheboon-Going-Crazy-In-Store.mp4 (3.12 MB, 272x480)

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Niggers…

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

that german trans freak trying to tell based cute jap girl how to work out when she looks like fucking arnold
Why are germans such autistic trash?

Attached: 1475217216205.gif (455.72 KB, 202x150)

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

so who got btfo? the chink or the tranny?

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

more like actual bodybuilder woman sees attentionwhore youtuber using the equipment wrong and disturbing people by talking all the time and takes offense

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

What the fuck is an actual bodybuilder woman? Is she exercizing her uterus to have more babies? That is not how women work.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Blacks truly are the alpha race. They don't take shit from anyone.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

ayo dats right!

Attached: 0bd8b512701ead8e8caf4964bad4b4f6a1f455912.mp4 (3.12 MB, 640x352)

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

The only way anybody is ever going to be happy is if we live in a homogeneous world with a clearly defined culture and expectations. Elon Musk needs to hurry the fuck up make white mars, arab venus, space station asia and just leave earth to be the melting pot at this point.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

arab venus

Attached: kop-kop.jpg (120.47 KB, 827x573)
Attached: 1515685085002.jpg (72.96 KB, 654x899)

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

not wanting white earth
thinking chinks would settle for space cages
beta cuck

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Why is the Japan wearing a push up bra?

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

Melting pot is the best thing to ever happen. Why would you want to fuck only women of your race?

James Stewart
James Stewart

runescape_multicombat_pvp.mp4

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

even if she was a body builder fuck her
body builders are the worst at the gym

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

body builders are the worst at the gym
This

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

how is any of that a prank?

also as far as body builders go they act like they live at the gym and you're just a visitor. It's annoying as fuck. They'll stand around and claim a whole area and get defensive when you try and use a machine near them. Like no, faggot, you don't get to claim 4 machines at once so you can rotate sets. That's retarded to begin with and you're the one cutting into my workout

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

i'm pretty sure every gym has a policy against filming people

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

t. soyboy

Ethan James
Ethan James

ebin

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

I want earth 2.0 where all the best whites are and we can learn from our mistakes.

Because I have only once fucked someone outside my race I felt disgusted and sick to the core. White woman are superior and have enough diversity to satisfy any man. My biggest regret in life par non is that I was not a virgin for my wife.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Your wife wouldn't have married you if you were a loser virgin. Women love experienced men.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

I am apparently very attractive so I doubt my experience was a factor.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit