I WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

I WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

WHERE BITCH WHERE?!
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO RIDE TO?

You don't even play MvC2

WHERE THE GOD DAMN BAZOOKA

Why?
Why did the character select screen have a 3 second audio loop?
It was like nails down a chalkboard.

STANDING

TU TU-TU TU TU TU TU TU TU-RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HE'S GONNA

DON'T JUST STAND THERE!

YOU ARE NO LONGER MY PRINCE
AND YOU ARE NO LONGER MY SON

Do people find it easier to use the fighting joystick setup? I can't play for shit in the arcades but with a controller I'm quite good.

Best emulator for MvC2? MAME I remember flatly not working with it and really with a hell of a lot of things.

Yeah, at least for double quarter circles and half circles.

What the fuck are they thinking?

Picture blown up shows them clearly enough that they're recognizable and an arcade machine's screen was probably about that size or larger, settle your goddamn autism.

best controller is always the controller you have the most experience with. except in cases where you're playing on unreliable hardware like an xbox360 dpad.

people have won tournaments with ps1 controllers

God damn it why did Bonchan play so dumb in that set?

Is there a way to replace that damn music?

Because Bonchan plays badly against players who use characters that he's not used to playing often i.e. Luffie that time and Nishikin. Once he played against them a second time you see he does a lot better but if he plays an opponent who uses a character that's out of his knowledge/comfort zone, he falls apart.
Sticking too much to the topanga/his small jap scene instead of reaching out and finding new training partners is his heel.

You shouldnt be spending more than three seconds on the character select screen.

i remember the Dreamcast version had hacked ISOs with alternate music

maybe possible for PS2 as well.

come with me

i want off this wild ride

What's the point of this thread?

how disturbing

MVC1 > UMVC3 > MVC2 > MVC3

That's because Capcom vs SNK 2 is superior.

WHO BITCH THIS IS?

shill

Would you like to see MMZ (Not MMX Zero, MMZ Zero) on Marvel vs Capcom Infinity?

NOBODY TO DRY YOUR ASS
DRIVE ME CRAZY
BUT I WON'T LET YOU CCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMM
INSIDE ME

MARCO