StarCraft: Brood War UPDATE

PATCH 1.16 vs 1.18?

hi Holla Forums tell me what you think about the FrankenSTEIN of a vidya blizzard is attempting in this new age..

notable issues:

..honestly, If this is what we get, then who knows what further shenanigans they have planned for censoring and changing the dialogue to the old story for the single player campaigns!

This is kinda like a student working on a homework assignment and turning in it only 25% complete, do they expect to get a good grade for this? it's absolute shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/support/en/article/Patching-Classic-Games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did they mean by changing '80's Kerrigan'?

Any notable examples? Does Blizzard have something against 'gg too ez' in Starcraft now?

chink surprisingly isn't but neither is jew or honky

Hahaha, looks like they know their target audience.

ya I know right, that doesn't mean they have to completely ignore us foreigners if we make enough noise.

Fucking shit, I update the game and now 1.18 won't run in Wine anymore. Is there a way to update the retail CD release to 1.16? I don't mind re-installing the game, but I need a way to update without connecting to Battle.net or at least not to update to 1.18.

Never mind, I found that one can download the old patches manually:
us.battle.net/support/en/article/Patching-Classic-Games
Ah yes, the good old times. Better back them up, just in case.

????

Don't get me wrong there at least is one benefit and that is that the color glitches no longer exist, there's in game mouse sensitivity, input options, optional APM measurement tools.

What's even more is that I feel as though I no longer have to play the game in a window to enjoy it without crashing.

this is an example for an English commentary or livecast of a 2v2 game for those unfamiliar with playing this gem.

(checked)
nice hitler dubs, yes you still have access to old patches of the game and they're often most likely required in order to watch specific replays that haven't aged well. Often bugs crop up in newer releases of the game. So be cautious and critical while maintaining your continued interest in such a beautiful game.

Did they cut Raynor telling Kerrigan that he's going to kill her?

They are going to have Raynor say how much he loves Kerrigan instead.

I think you replied to the wrong post, buddy.

He can replay to whatever he wants, you nazi.

I'M GOING TO GAS YOU

How do you gas one who is already gassy?

INFLATION

dobson pls

That line of dialog is not canon

What ? It's an official expansion.

I just tried and it doesn't work on Loonix via WINE, so fuck it I guess

Do you consider Fallout 3 and 4 canon too?

Forcing it to fit with Shitcraft 2.

It's almost like the game was made for Koreans

The ministry of truth will be visiting you soon, please stand by