Incest in vyda

Is there any video games with canon incest? Both references or canon even If it's just implied?

I think one of yhe Fallout games did this

Drakengard 1 and it's implied in Nier: Repilcant.

I was gonna make this thread a few weeks ago, but I was confident it would get derailed by shitposting.

Would you fuck a family member, Holla Forums?

That depends, user. Are you my family?

Corpse Party

trest

Back to Holla Forums

Straight up.

In Pillars of Eternity there's a sidequest that revolves around a girl who was impregnated by her rich uncle.

No
Its just a kink and outside fantasy its pretty shit.

Probably not.
The only people on this board I've seen talk about their own incestuous experiences are anons who've gotten fucked by their brothers.
I can't tell whether to be disgusted by that or find that extreme degree of brotherly affinity strangely cute.

Incest among cousins was very common at one point, I don't remember exactly when it became taboo but I think it was a few hundred years ago.

If you're not attracted to attractive relatives that you didn't live with (so that one biology thing never kicked in), you're gay. First cousins are legal.

The tree that does not branch hides the rot within.

Eat a bullet, degenerate.

Now, personally, I love a good level or depravity and/or degeneracy in a story. You got a game or a story that has the following:

1. Incest
2. Rape/Sexual Slavery
3. Prostitutes/Strippers
4. Cannibalism
5. Serial Rapist/Killers

You have my attention and my approval.

No lisa?

>>>/furry/

jeffery dahmer pls

It was a way of keeping the genetic line pure and inside the family without fucking up the gene pool too much.
Egyptians did this shit with brothers and sisters of the royal line.

Now that both the concepts of royalty and gene purity have been nearly destroyed and nearly demonized, it makes sense on why its taboo.

Just because my primal instincts come up doesn't mean I can't and shouldn't control them.

>>>/hgg/ has what you want

There is no incest in the original Digimon, its fake.

There is however, love between a girl in a fox in the superior season

I'm sure the Fallouts have most of that, if not all at once.

You are projecting.

It doesn't have to be explicitly depicted. Implications are more than enough. Implied rape. Implied Incest. Implied Snuff Films. It's all good.

I know. That's why I love 'em. All three of them. 1, 2, and New Vegas.

I am not, the supposed scan of the magazine where the entire incest stuff is from doesn't exist/has been edited to imply incest.

According to the judeo-christian theology incest is the way humans came to be.

I would highly recommend going to a shrink, no memeage.
Necrophilia and erotophonophilia are both signs of underlying mental problems that can lead to depression and even schizophrenia.
Don't believe the Tumblr-tier bullshit of "kink-shaming" being wrong and I don't care if you say "I can separate reality from fantasy", things like that are symptoms of actual problems.