Good games that take forever to beat

Holla Forums, I move closer to suicide every second I'm not playing games. Recommend some games that could take me weeks to complete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0TQbRNmYus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try out one of those open world survival crafting games. ARK or 7 Days to Die or Space Engineers. One that's going to get regular updates.

I find that I can sometimes lose dozens of hours to just building up resources and incrementally improving my base.

sounds like you should lay off the games

Do the whole series, every class or at least build, NPC questline, endings and maybe even some challenge runs. They will keep you busy for months.

Not to mention Sonic Mania is coming out later this year.

anderrated masterpiece
ruined by retarded RNG
still fun to speedrun if you know what you're doing

wow I can't type for shit

How do you suggest a card game functions without RNG you fucking idiot.

I'm sure you'll be fine playing this.
Don't forget to do the lighthouse lady quest to completion when you get the chance.

What? I'm obviously referring to the retarded drop system, faggot.

If I see that fucking snake one more time…

Boring

Boring

All boring

Boring

Boring

Please help I do nothing but masturbate and shitpost. Why can't I have fun anymore.

Then play Monster Hunter or an unlimited turn 4X game.

My bad I haven't played it since I was a kid and didn't notice you said something about speedrunning, I just used the codes to get those cards.

I've done both. They bore me.

Here's a fun game you can play.

What kind of games do you like then?

BROWN PEOPLE ARE HUMAN TOO

Nice trips. I've considered it but I'm a bit of a pussy and don't really want to die just yet.

I don't know.

There's no hope, you're to jaded.

you fucking nigger i bet you haven't played this game

How do I fix it?

But most of the good cards are not even obtainable via passwords.

Just farm Pegasus and Isis for dragons and equips (or meadow mage for MBD and dark magician if you're feeling adventurous).

I did, years ago.

ehhhh maybe a week on first run but after that you can beat it in two sittings or less once you know the works

But did you liked it?

oh boy do I have the "game" for you

No.

Played it.

But I don't want to.

yeah, but did you get the genesis ending?

I don't remember the ending and I don't really care. It's boring.

If you can't enjoy these I can't help you

Ahh, that explains it then.
The Genesis ending was the only not boring path.
Pic related, it's a good graphic that describes it.

I've beaten them all, multiple times. All boring.

MegaMan is really overrated, I never got why people consider it to be more than a totally average sidescroller series.

Well you're a big fucking help…

Play the Mega Man series. All of it. (Classic, X, Zero, ZX, Battle Network)
Have you played Pikmin? Play Pikmin 1 and 2.
Play Dragon's Dogma and then cycle through it a few times until you've got a max level character with Gold Tier Dragonforged gear suitable for Ur-Dragon runs.
Pick up some korean MMO or something.. or play a decent MMO like The Secret World (getting relaunched as Secret World Legends soon)
Go to /tg/ and find a neat game to play and then join in on an online session.
Find out where the next antifa protest will be happening and then show up and crack some commie skulls
MOTHERFUCKING MOUNT AND BLADE. You can play that forever, plus there are a ton of mods and shit.

If you want games that will take a long time to beat, you're going to be looking at slow-paced games, or really grindy games. Take your pick.

Same thread, same pic. Stop spamming threads.

I've played everything you listed. There's no reason to play them again.

I hate interacting with other people.

I don't follow politics.

Got boring real fast once I became a Vassal.

Please help.

Play SMT Strange Journey

I don't have the patience for most jrpgs.

what the fuck is?

You're a nigger

I wish. Then at least I'd be too stupid to experience apathy.

I sincerely fucking doubt it.

So, if you survive killing yourself, somehow, come back and let us know if you saw Gensokyo.

Lmfao

I don't know what that is.

Fucking niggers all of you.

Look for little girls in silly hats. That's how you'll know.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0TQbRNmYus

Play this

Didn't know the other thread existed, I was niggered.

Oh wait, Touhou. Sorry, I hate weebshit.

I did.

I don't know.

Prove it nigger

THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS SEARCH THE CATALOG YOU PIECE OF NIGGER!!!

I'm just a mobile fag atm. Don't have any pics on my phone, so just I just used the happy looking snake from another thread

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Play this

Looks boring.

You know what fuck you nigger and your shitty fucking bait thread.

You've played all these games or it just looks boring apparently. Fuck you cunt.

Please help me.

This is MY thread, not his.

An average run for this game without doing little to none of the sidequests is about 50-60 hours. Another 50-60 hours of play time if you truly beat this game by doing ALL of the sidequests.

That's the time it took me to beat twilight princess though. I think that's the last game I actually took days to beat.
This was years ago

Dark skinned people

Are human too.

Play Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines before you swallow pills at least. One of a kind game.

Checks out

fake. although some media outlets will try stunts like that, it wasn't the case with this guy.

Get some exercise to help with that depression user

are you fucking kidding me?
"dark white skin," is that seriously how they fucking reported it?

Is masturbation a form of depression?

user, I…

It's local news.

I don't have the motivation or diet for that.

No, but it seems it can cause it.

I was going to suggest shit until I saw this post. If you're going to be a "wahh help spoon feed me plz" faggot, at least explain what you don't like about the shit you're being suggested. Better yet, just look up games on your own. Search engines work wonders.

So after playing so many action RPG's on the SNES and PS1 can Holla Forums actually tell me if there's a single Action RPG that feels like an adventure? I ask in this thread because the only good Action RPG's I've played tend to last for only around 4-6 hours. When I say adventure I mean something that takes me around the world and isn't just 4 levels/biomes. Is there anything with enough content to lat me anywhere near 12-16 hours? It doesn't have to be an older title but I run a toaster. Also I'm not a fan of turn based vidya but I can grit my teeth if there's really just nothing else. I prefer to do tabletop if it's just gonna be turn based so don't think I'm not into that stuff

I should add that a big reason I stopped playing a lot of the games I was playing was because the gameplay was nothing special, but more importantly the games dialog and overall plot made no sense. There were to many disconnections between character emotions and the events occurring around them. I know it sounds faggy but if a game has that it's a big turn off. That being said I'm open for an RPG with next to no plot if it has solid ass gameplay.

aren't you a picky faggot uh?

Baldur's Gate 1 and 2? Its not turn based.

Generally I'm open to a lot of things. I'm just trying to narrow down my searches. And I've been doing a lot on by myself. Generally I just want an action RPG with solid gameplay and a sensible story with sensible characters. In a lot of older titles there's a lot of shit that just doesn't make sense.

I guess I'll have to finally get around to playing that then. I was always put off by the look of it.

it's fake you doofuses

Fuckin' love this game. Why can't vidya be as good as this anymore?

age of wonders, heroes of might and magic

just fap, watch youtube videos, eat junk food, listen to music, browse Holla Forums and sleep, works everytime

I'm actually trying to stop…

Consider directing your energy into working out and new video games, then. "Working out" can be any exercise, like walking, jogging, or push ups. It'll help your reflexes but it won't make you happier.

fuck me