I have to admit it but…its pretty fuckin cool, lads

I have to admit it but…its pretty fuckin cool, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iA2Zsa5PT24
boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/34147650
eventoj.hu/steb/vortaroj/esperanto_the_aggressor_language.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petr_Ginz
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9gyWUGfnE
duolingo.com
lernu.net/
ankisrs.net/
listeningpractice.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=OquSnGAKYGc&list=PLv5q_PHMRCmSCzwYmG3A_5nF-Qfz4H4C-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*hate

dankon kara!

Jes, jes gi estas.

Nedankinde! I'm like a second day n00b but its so cool, something about it just just clicks

English is better

Fun Fact: the language of esperanto is banned on all FullCommunism associated subs and Discord servers for being a language that 'supports whitey'.

it was made to be easy to learn

who hear learning esperanto to meet likeminded people?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE youtube.com/watch?v=iA2Zsa5PT24 (can't into imbeddinng)

tbh esperantos better beacause its easier to learn and its less domineering than all non english speakers learning english.

That's bizarre lmao

interlingua is superior imho.

why?

reddit was a mistake

I've started it on Duolingo but I'm too lazy to learn it properly

trips confirm the eternal anglo must die

i've started on duoling and i am making good progress. after that im not sure what ill do to learn more

Shitpost in it on Holla Forums?

Did you post this on 4/r9k/ too?

No.Did someone make the exact same thread or something?

not yet

you should post this on Holla Forums

fun times!

esperanto does trigger the far right

boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/34147650

Similar thread, same picture

US army got triggered too:
eventoj.hu/steb/vortaroj/esperanto_the_aggressor_language.pdf

this reminds me why i hate fascists.
a idealistic man invents a language for everyone talk to each other, a noble pourpose, how do the nazis react? the jackalls kill his family.
this is why i hate fascists

y tho

Dear lord that makes me crack up inside. We all know the real reason is that mods wouldn't be able to read posters talkin' shit about them from behind their backs.

they killed peter ginz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petr_Ginz
por niaj samideano elbe la resto en pace

this

josip bronz tito was an esperantist

It sure as hell sounds better.

That gives me motivation to learn it tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9gyWUGfnE

Proletoj de chiuj landoj, unuighu!

how can these assholes even claim to be leftists?!

Sentas bone, kamaradoj.

they have a redflag in their profile while they engage in their idpol

It's weird how strange this looks since people usually don't use the 'h' system.

Kvankam mi preferas: laboristoj de la mondo, unuiĝu!

Kio fika malhonoro

Jen tre utila dokumento pro niaj kamaradaj komencantoj.

dankon por la libro

Nedankinde, frato.

Dankon

I used the wrong word here. Remember not to confuse:
These fucking words used to constantly trip me up. Now it's just por and pro.

What do yall think about Toki Pona?

im going to learn this once im done with esperanto
(i just decided this now)

because they are evil
(international jew or some shit)

How do I learn Esperanto? I'm interested in this and I want a good place to start.

Free course on duolingo:
duolingo.com

You can get full lessons from a number of sources, ranging from duolingo to lernu. I joined both and also picked up Zamenhof's book and a dictionary for self study at work.

It's pretty much just all the European language families smashed together. For a 100% European language to claim to be international is the definition of Eurocentrism.

That's a pretty weak endorsement though. I bet they'd find any remotely logical language preferable to the completely incoherent mess that is English.

I'll be the first to admit that it is eurocentric but it is true that Euro languages are used quite widely globally, particularly English, French, Spanish and Russian (German, Portuguese and Italian in smaller amounts). And since it is a "logical" language even non-euro language speakers find it easy to use (particularly Koreans I have noticed).

I wonder! Would it be possible to set up a Duolingo classroom for Holla Forums comrades to get together and practice Esperanto?

Yes, I need this in my life

I've been trying to learn for awhile and I think prqcticing will help a lot

Don't forget, there's an /esperanto/ board.

Mi amas tiu ideo. Kiam ni komencas?

>Mi amas tiun ideon.
Ne forgesu la akuzativon!

Duolingo is great, I would suggest starting with it.

lernu.net/ has a nice course and tons of material (texts, audio, etc.) ranked by difficulty.

For learning vocabulary, I recommend making your own flashcards with Anki: ankisrs.net/

listeningpractice.org/ to practice listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=OquSnGAKYGc&list=PLv5q_PHMRCmSCzwYmG3A_5nF-Qfz4H4C- pretty entertaining course for beginners based on an absurd soap opera

Threads with more:
>>>/esperanto/7
>>>/freedu/649
>>>/freedu/11

Only the vocabulary and that's only because those are the languages Zamenhof knew. European languages are already pretty international, so it's not like it's just a European language.
Except it's not a European language, it's a language with a mostly European vocabulary, which does not change its international intent or status. Considering it's already been widely adopted outside of Europe (voluntarily and without legal or economic coercion) and people see it as an international language, not a European one, I'd rule it being Eurocentric since it's literally not centered on Europe.
They probably also find it preferable to learning the regional power's language, it has nothing to do with English specifically.