Indie Dev Bullying Opportunity Ahoy!

archive.fo/OFTnM
NuMale's Sky 2: Even Less of a Game incoming?

?

It looks fun.

If neofag hates it, then it must be good

wew laddie

Not your personal army, fag.

Looks like NeoZelda: Walking Sim Edition

what?

not really, no.

If people are okay with shelling out 300+$ for a console with 2 good games on it they can surely spend 10$ more to buy this

You could have figured that the instant you went to neogaf. No need to waste how many months of your life reading through all that to confirm it.

Neogaf is filled with ex-NSider fags.I remember making shit sprite comics when I was 8 and someone accused me of stealing their charizard recolor.

There were also feminist threads about Mario Strikers and gay characters.

what is the game about?

It's weird how someone can first say something stupid like that and then two sentences later

Wasn't that shit a big scam, where in the end it turned out that the devs had basically nothing except a couple videos that showed a game that simply didn't exists?

If you're an indie dev there is no lower you can sink. It's like bullying someone with down syndrome or a homeless guy. It just feels wrong.

Game ? You expected a game ? Enjoy the journey and revise your opinions !

who?

I can only imagine breaking down in tears about people shittalking your game if you don't have any confidence in the quality of your game.

>>>/cuckchan/

yes there is, you can be a game journalist or a professional youtube content creator/twitchstreamer

Where's the fucking interview, OP?

I don't care what Ashley King of Nintendo Today thinks about this tiny excerpt she pulled from another publication's interview. Get the full thing or stop wasting our time, you fucking sheep.

>HIS
>talks about how mean comments brought him to tears for two days

What a colossal faggot.

you know who knows what goes on at cuckchan? cuckchan fags. welcome to 8/v/

i know it's not a reddit thing because it lacks the pretentious twaddle that usually accompanies this shit and it's definitely not endemic of this place , so that kinda narrows it down ; but if it makes that much of a difference to you >>>/anywherebuthere/ is also a general direction that you can take

why don't you pay for it and post the transcript, mongoloid

LOL