BURN OUT EDITION

Faction: Terran Republic
Server: Emerald
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [WWEW]

how to apply to thread because you stupid niggers always forget

1. Post in thread your name
2. Apply to outfit with your post ID and a meme

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE FOR THE TR AND A FUTURE FOR THE CROWN
We also need to some how train the newfags and current members on basic squad tactics as you fuckers clearly don't know the basics

Is this the same game from SEGA?

Don't force yourselves, user. It makes the burn out worse.

dont worry famalam, i love shitting on nerds with the NS weapon. Friendly reminder that little witch academia was the best anime of spring 2017

oh shit, i forgot to delete the name from making the thread i guess i gotta bully myself

where were you when Holla Forums psy-oped Holla Forums into fighting for communism?

wew lad

Didn't you know my dude, having red anywhere is instantly communist!

It's not communist, its fastah

Need light assault loadout suggestions because healslutting is really starting to get to me, despite the insane cert gain rate.
Also, what is /monster/'s outfit, just for the sake of knowing?

If you're trying to save shekels, use the Icarus jump jets, since they have the same speed and height at every level, just the fuel recharge gets upgraded.

T5 AMC best carbine imo
h1c cougar is ok
burst variant is also good
[AWOO] 11th Justice Corps

image related

sorry, the bernout is real, will play when I get abit burned on wurm online

It's both. Well, rather, communism is inherently authoritarian and collectivist and otherwise not all that dissimilar outside of economic policy. Funnily enough, fascism is slightly less authoritarian than communism, given that the government doesn't completely control the economy.
But, in the case of the TR, from what I understand of the lore, they also do that.
So, yeah, they're commies.

M8

what inf repair glitch?

we have no idea what the economic system is for the TR outside of their military policy, so there is no definitive way of proving whether or not the TR is facist or gommunist

entering the valk while repairing the valk, so the valk can repair forever

as a pilot?

Repair before entering the Valk, and you'll repair from the passenger seat.

What we do know is that the corps ran off, after martial law was declared, and supposedly there was something about high restrictions.
They also have a Russian voice. And a number of commie hats.

in general

and? that is like declaring european countries as islamic states because the majority citizens now have middle eastern accents, and they speak a dialect from the middle east

that's abit bs

that is why daybreak dev's are on the top of the shitlist but i like this glitch

the valk needs it inorder to not get shit on by everything under the sun

Aren't they effectively? At least some of them. They're quickly going the route of having islamic law, even.

i honestly have no fucking clue, only dubs can decide the fate of europe fam

They can have germoney, they won't have the lands of the best slavs (except the serbians, they're half-turks).

serbs are ok with me, except for that one serb who was from reddit that joined the outfit and was promptly booted

Eh, other than the occasional attempts at mutual genocide, I don't think they're bad people, but they're still half-turks.

hey can you give me your weapon recommendation for each class, i want to make a list of weapons that arent completely shit so newfags dont waste their certs on useless shit
i'll start
T1 cycler
T1s cycler
T1B cycler
SABR
NS-11A

T5 AMC
HC1 cougar
Trac-5
Trac-5s
i guess NS-11C

CARV
Rhino
TMG-50

Armistice

I hear the Baron is OK, but I don't really know

the repeater is fine, but the commissioner and underboss are king

Here we have a Tranu Faggot Infilshitter Operative from Reddit.

Taking a break from the game, the burnout is real, have fun lads.

fuck off Holla Forums

wwew lad, keep crying with the salt and tears! we'll just post more smug!

we really need more propaganda

Indeed.

need more mediafags as well as drawfags

Here's DonTrumpet's list of weapons that he hasn't used but will tell his opinions on them anyway

With the exception of the infilshitter, all of the default weapons for the non-max classes are pretty good. It just takes getting used to the ROF and the slightly higher than average horizontal recoil.

TAR - Fantastic weapon with ALS. Hipfire galore and not too shabby ADS.
SABR or T1B? - SABR is more geared towards longer range and the ultimate git gud weapon, while the T1B is a more accurate cycler without full auto. The T1B is more forgivable outside of its comfort zone than the SABR, but it does less damage per bullet which is the whole point of using a long range weapon anyway.
Do not get the TRV or the torq-9, they're generally shit. The NS-11A is alright for what its worth.

Jaguar - King of hipfire, shit ADS. Pop an ALS and watch as your crosshair is the size of a planetman's head at 50 meters.
Trac-5 Burst - A recent favorite of mine. It can shit on almost anything at range and can compete in CQC. Headshots all day every day.
I would not recommend the AMC, Lynx, or the cougar. While the AMC is a slightly better NS-11C, the .5 movement for ADS just makes it shit compared to it. The Lynx is a weird beast, hipfiring is what it looks like its good for, but its actually a better ADS weapon than anything. The cougar is just a weak NC equivalent, nothing special.

MSW-R for a carv that can actually do something other than just hose down shit, T32 Bull is a superior Rhino with less ammo, and the T9 Carv-S for maximum suppression with 200 rounds per clipazine. The TMG-50 is both fantastic and frustrating to use. Its more useful at medium to long range than any of the other LMG options.

For bolt action, TSAR-42 for the shorter ranges, RAMS .50M for longer ranges. The inbetweens are shit compared to either.
For Scout/Battle rifles just message Casstap :^)

even though I hate using PS2 shotguns, The FA1 is fine, the uppercut is the pump action one to get. Ignore the others.

Armistice is the only one to go for. BRRRRRT your way to victory and many salt tells.
The NS-7, combined with soft point ammo, gives you 20 meters of max damage though the dps output is kind of medicore to begin with, it gives it an edge over a lot of other weapons.

The Repeater is actually a great sidearm if you don't have a commissioner. If you have 1000 certs to burn, get the commissioner.

Get either the ASP-30 for lockon anti-air, Striker for general purpose/ spam with your friends at airchavs, or the NSX Masamune for maximum burst damage. You don't really need a lock-on for ground, unless you want an annihilator for lock-on against both air and ground though it can't dumbfire.

Mutilator is a good choice since its cheap and can get a shit ton of ammo per mag. Its an upgraded Cycler. Mercy is good if you can get constant headshots, and it has no damage drop-off. Pounders rek shitters all day every day. Git gud at headshots against infantry/maxes and watch all the niggas drop. The Gorgons are alright, but its nothing special.

The archer is alright to harass vehicles, a fantastic anti-max weapon, and generally makes the engineer a certified shit slapper. Expensive at 1000 certs for something thats rather niche.
The Minigun is very niche for what it does. Just don't get it less you have nothing else to do as a heavy.

Know much on the Emperor? I've fiddled with it at the VR and it seems pretty damn solid.

the emperor is just a weaker magshot, no real point in getting it, unless you absolutely hate the lack the long range option for your repeater and you don't want to burn 1000 certs on a revolver.
But you do have a primary for something you can't generally hit with your secondary anyway.

Incidentally, to add in the archer lot, if you run that you no longer have to fear Harassers. Seriously, only a fair few shots to knock one out.

My liking is more that it is a decent sustainable weapon. Combine that with the slow rate of fire on things like the Commissioner, and you've got something that appeals to me. As is, the repeater cannot last more than one target, most the time I've used it. Maybe you can get by with two. Emperor, meanwhile, seems like it can take, theoretically at least, three without worrying about headshots.

Problem is, don't know if any of this fares in the larger game. Things tend to get weird a bit out there.

totally no subversion going on, nope, fourth factioners aren't a problem

Northern indar is the best shit for tanks man.

northern indar needs to be removed from the game, if for no other reason than it gives tr a reason to feel good about their faction.

Am I to take it NS is secretly fueling all sides to create an endless war that they can continue to sell, raking in endless profits?

it's more so try hards trying way too hard at a shit game just so they can pretend to be the best at it

That don't make sense given the context. Please attempt to properly place what you mean to say.

as in, most of the TR zerg outfits leadership is nothing but alts from other factions mostly tranu so they direct these outfits into useless points or to places where they do nothing but feed

Ah. I see what you mean. I have noticed that a fair number of times.

Please do not actually buy these. They get outclassed at close quarters and long ranges meaning assaulting bases is a huge pain in the ass. They work great when you're babysitting vehicles, but since all but one require you to be infil, there's no real reason to babysit vehicles either because you wouldn't even get the ability to repair them.

They intentionally hop from large fight to large fight so they can feed kd, completely ignoring the fact that following the lattice line would be more beneficial in some instances. Recently I was stuck arguing with Buzzcut and one of his retard lackeys trying to get everyone to move to a cutoff base so the two of them could farm instead of locking the continent.

I just auraxed it and I'm making a point to purge it from my memory. They're the same except the Bull has better hipfire and a slightly better reload speed, 60 rounds vs the Rhino's 100 and most damningly of all, worse max damage range (10m vs the Rhino's 20) and strangely enough, higher damage at longer range. While being able to hipfire like a carbine was handy sometimes it wasn't that great, in all honesty. I found the rate of fire wasn't good enough against weapons that were actually built for cqc. Bull is a shit.

it's frustrating

shit's annoying since it just shows that the player base does not care about the point of the game and just wants another cod

See, this pisses me off about me quest to get the butcher unlocked (in the vague hope the fucking test server changes are released for it). I need to do a one man geneocide which means I spend time hopping from fight to fight; the bit that really grinds my gears is I know that if more people would push for points, you would make those fucking big fights happen; when NC pushed to the warpgate yesterday we tried to cut them off behind, and the ensuing punchup pulled over 100 nc players. The TR soldiers were… somewhere… while the Special Forces came and ran into a single doorway for the NC to mow down.

Are you sure that wasn't a huge portion of TR?

Given how good mining is for cert grinding, how long do you think it'll be before they nerf the shit out of that?

Around the time they get around to slapping c4 with a nerf.

Please no.
Vehicles need to learn not to get close to infantry.

there needs to be other and better ways of dealing with vehicles

a method which requires a team effort for the team based game

Wrel here, we'll also nerf the g2a lock on rockets and buff the composite armor for all air vehicles. They'll also get the max version of it for free to balance out the gameplay. :^)

No. Kill yourself. Rocket launchers are already piss-all effective most the time.
We need a means to deal with vehicleshitters. Just like we really need a good way to deal with airshitters.
As it is, there's not enough options for aircraft in the field. There's only barely enough for vehicles thanks to c4.

I didn't say a means to replace c4, I said a better way, I've got ideas for these ways but fuck me if daybreak devs lurk here

LIke what?

Also, best helmet coming through

I've two ideas, neither of them will ever happen

lel

Interesting. I'd scrap the demolition's class in favor of the engineer. The engi does have the mana turret, but the problem there is, it's expensive and isn't really that impressive. Still, just hand the engi the rocket. Do agree the HA doesn't need a rocket, regardless. Fuckers are already the best infantry class as it is. They could use a little bit of a downgrade.

I think the mana turret could be replaced by a wire-guided camera rocket. Then it'd be practical. Shoot it around hills, say. Give it a fairly short range, and you'd be fine to go. Basically, the NC's rocketlauncher, but with a tad higher damage against air and armor, at the cost of being largely ineffective against infantry.

Here's another for you. Less practical, but interesting.
High damage, but requires a good 30 second timer. Only practical against sunderers.

the idea in the demolition class is that he'd get either more of the current explosives and the ability to hand out better ones

Well, that's part of why I mention the engi. He can get up to 5 mines, from what I understand.
It'd also hold the advantage of turning the current dedicated MAX healslut most the time, into something what actually has a real role in mainstay combat.

replacing the mana turrets with something not shit would do that in a much better way I'd say

The 'problem' with rockets is if you can handle a vehicle on your own with them, massed fire will turn vehicles into a pointless cert and nanite sink for the guy buying them and a cert pinyata for the infantry. If I'm in a base/mountains or any 'dug in' position I can bully a lightning or vanguard with the T2 and that's a borderline joke AT weapon. I can even get a magrider to 180 and turbo away most of the time.

The big problem with the C4 is light assault gets it. They jetpack along (bonus points for the hover one) and just bomb people with it. It's usually too easy for the effort involved, at least with a footslogger you have to actually 'get' to the vehicle. It's why every sunderer either has the cloak or shield. I nearly maxed the blast resistance on sunderers yet it's worse against c4 faeries than one level of shield. That shit isn't right.

A valid point, and one I am definitely not against.

Most the time, though, I see the opposite happening. Nobody ever bothers shooting a rocket at anything not smoking, because it doesn't matter. It won't even make the thing start to smoke. It's a reward-less way to get you killed.
Currently, infantry has no means to deal with vehicles, because you need a fuckhuge mass of rockets to ever do anything, and the simple fact is, nobody is going to bother. Especially when not everyone likes heavies. So, we'll continue with the system of maps like Indar and most every fight between an assault and a defense being entirely based around vehicle shittery, with infantry barely mattering.
Vehicles get more kills on things that can barely scratch them, infantry gets to do nothing until the assault reaches the enemy base, and we continue with the trash system we currently have in place.

I don't much like light assault to begin with, so honestly, I wouldn't care much if you got rid of them. Them and infilshitters I really don't see a point in. They don't serve any purpose on the squad level. They're just there to get kills. At least inf has those shitty motion spotters that rarely gets put down. LA has absolutely nothing.

This game is shit and you're all shit for playing a shit game. If you want all the babes and 2D waifus possible, then you better buy Battlefront 2 (2017 good guy edition)

Why won't you buy my game, user.

for real though, you guys are cancer

this is the issue with air bar the valk and magrider to, you need five times over AA inorder to actually realistically take them out but that's only if they fuck up and stay too long

it's a easy fix too, just have it cost nanites, sorted

Everyone gets c4, it's just easiest for LA to use it because they can float.

Masque, please stop throwing a fit and then running to the thread on /monster/ and shitting that one up as well.

Hardly matters, because nothing between the bases matter and there aren't many places that are even defensible. The game is broken at a fundamental level because the design team wanted to have small segregated maps for TDM to ease the COD/Counterstrike crowd in, so that's bases. Bases are the only thing that matter, so everything in between is a glorified loading screen. Armor and aircraft can't fight in bases, so their only practical uses are either racking up K/D or ending fights by destroying Sunderers.

much more easier since there's a delay before you can set C4 off and so you can only really achieve that if you're in a good position and LA usually always are the best at that

redeployment was a mistake

Yes. This is true. And?
Does this surprise you?
We are on Holla Forums, after all.

Eh, the nanite cost system doesn't really matter as it is. At least for infantry equipment.
Still, with nanite cost, it can't be replenished but by a Sunderer or gunpad, so that might balance things a fair bit.

user, I think you might be retarded.

I wonder if this is why they're pushing the combined arms so hard. Obviously they're pushing it because people fucking constantly refuse to get out of vehicles, but it makes you think.

What? You faggots actually have a thread there? Fucking why?

For whatever reason they decided to play it, and seemingly half of the thread is them bitching about wwew.

it doesn't matter because it replenishes way too quickly

you kinda have to baby sit your vehicle otherwise it just gets c4 fairy'd

Literally who?

Literally (you)

/monster/ is autistic as all fuck, anyway. It's hardly surprised they're butthurt about us. Everyone else is.

Only for infantry items. Vehicles and aircraft cost a bit too much to be regenerated quickly. It's something like a good 15 minutes at times, before you regain the cost. Not really that long, I guess, but you'd have to nerf the gain rather severely to effect infantry wares, and at that point, you'd be talking an hour wait to regain the cost of a sunderer.

You have to babysit almost every vehicle because it seems like c4 faries crawl up from hell at random spots almost every hex.

Cool, okay.

You don't do this with armor, because:

It takes a minute and a half to pull a Sunderer from one base and drive to the next. The distances are too short to meaningfully prevent it unless the hex is overpopped to hell and then if it is, the solution is to just move to the next lane, park your clown van, and shit out a platoon before anyone can respond.

The distances are too short, the redeploy is too fast, and the in-between spaces are too meaningless. Nobody's going to pull a Prowler to defend tech plant adjacents from two Sunderers an hour because there's no reward.

I remember one or two posts whining about how they're called furries, so maybe it's just they're ass blasted that everyone lumps them together.

the game needs that kinda wait I'd say, really punish zerg shit

pretty much

There's the two sunderers kills. That's worth quite a bit. People actually do that quite often because that is quite a large reward.
But regardless, you claimed there was no point to fighting out in the deserts. It keeps the enemy from getting to your base to begin with. You cannot cap a point if you are not in the base.

They're not furries, but they're about as shit, you ask me.
Though, at least furries don't get massively triggered and ruin multiple threads at the slightest hint of "/monster/ is /furry/".

I guess that's fair, especially given the effectiveness of ground vehicles. As well as the cert cost. They're something rather restricted to expert or so players by virtue of the costs.

A Sunderer is 400 points, a person is 150. That's barely two certs an HOUR.

It keeps stupid enemies from getting to your base. Smart enemies send a LA squad leader in an ESF to drop a beacon on top of a tower somewhere, squad insert, hack the vehicle terminals, pull a dozen cloak Sunderers, and spawn a platoon in your base where all the tanks in the world can't help.

You don't see this happen anymore because all the smart players quit two years ago out of frustration for what the game could and will never be.

???

Then why the fuck are you bringing it up?
We've still got the maintained position of "they can't get in your base".

It's fun to watch though.

Prowlers being unable to move while deployed at least forces you to pay a little more attention.

BECAUSE THE GAME'S BROKEN YOU DUMB NIGGER

indeed

oh yeah prowler you need to know what you're doing, van and mags don't need that

I know. It's got a lot of shit that's dumb. However, you claimed that combat between bases does not matter.
Defense of bases matters. Getting to bases to cap them matters.

Did anyone ever update this with our decal instead of the one we used for ages?

They're still the best tank, even if Magriders are bullshit overpowered and Vanguards have a 'I win' button.

and so tranu realized that maybe fucking the game up would lead to the game dying

JUST BECAUSE THE PEOPLE LEFT PLAYING THIS GAME ARE TOO DUMB TO PROPERLY CIRCUMVENT THE SPACES BETWEEN THE BASES DOES NOT MEAN THE SPACES MATTER, IT MEANS THE PEOPLE PLAYING THE GAME BELONG IN A FUCKING CAMP LIKE THE ANIMALS THEY ARE

I prefer our current decal.

The cutout for The Crown uses the old one, not the actual one fam.

absolutely

That may be true, but in the combat of these animals who should all be gassed, it matters.

Gave the Emperor a try. It's damn good. Not sure why it ain't used more often. Kills enemies rather quickly thanks to high rate of fire, basically a magshot but more accurate with higher rate of fire and more ammo.

muh commissioner

NS-Gorgon
Mutilators

That's about it.

The TR base pistol is the best handgun in the game

It's shit. Low mag capacity, inaccurate, and if you miss a single burst you're screwed.

Have you tried not missing?

Yes. With the Emperor, I can perfectly control my aim to eliminate anyone within my reach

*tips Commissar hat*

most of the time while driving a prowler I can go toe to toe with a vanguard and feel like it's still a fairly even fight regardless of the "I win" bottom, this is of course if I have someone in me gun who can repair me to. the fagrider on the other hand is just you need another prowler with you and it's likely that the fagrider will kill one of you and still get away

Prowlers are only competitive when locked down, and that's dumb because a stationary tank is a dead tank.

against a vanguard you don't need to be locked down but it can help if you are able to rub your butt to a wall, which a fagrider you do need it but you can't do it

Depends on the Vanguard's shields, don't it?
From what I understand that makes them the tankiest tank, so to speak.

fagriders require a different tactics. Stay as far away as you can and let him make the mistake of getting up close to you

also dont get caught in the open. That is a death sentence when dealing with fagriders

When the fagrider gets too close remember to drive under them and shoot them from underneath.

i've honestly never used anything outside of repeater and commissioner. so for all we know the emperor may be a hidden gem that must be kept secret so the devs dont nerf it

It's really feeling like it. I can't use a primary thanks to the Archer, so I've been needing a decent workhorse. The Emperor is filling that niche rather amazingly. I can effectively target up to three enemies, assuming I don't die, on the one magazine. More, if I am good. It's actually been combative with better-armed enemies, so long as I get those headshots. The range and accuracy is amazing. So long as you know how to handle a proper pistol, you've got a real gem in your hands.

you guys are laff material mate nothin more.

You just locked out, at minimum, 80% of Holla Forums.

Doesn't change the fact that you're still bitching.

Did you miss Holla Forums being 6th on the list?

oh no what ever are we as an outfit going to do? :^)

m8

PhiIotes get out.

(checked)
I really just want land vehicles to be in a similar place to ESFs as far as ground-pounder interaction. As much as I dislike airchavs, I generally like where they're at: can ding them with your small arms, dedicated rockets actually spook them, they don't one shot you without putting themselves in harms way, and double burster max is an existential threat.

I think they need to bring tank's strengths and weaknesses more towards the middle:

REEEEEEEEEE

how2bandaidfix tonk vs tonk:

i'm all about nerfing fagriders though

Technology is might

I don't give a shit if they make the fagrider even stronger, I just want the strafing tank of bullshit and hill climbing to get the fuck out of my game.

And I honestly have no fucking clue how the Prowler is the top tank score-wise.

turns out being able to get into position the fastest and having the highest dps while there is a really good feature on a damage machine.

You have to remember that the Prowler can shit out two rounds while the other two can only put out one at a time, and since it's ability seemingly stacks with the reduction you cert into for the turret itself, it's no shock that it'd be on top when you include the infantry kills. I'd like to see the numbers for the HE and HEAT rounds though.

heat's shit, prowler wins the HE farmville award(still like half the kph of lolpods though)

TR STRONK

In overal stats Prowler may have more kills because it acts and is played more like a glorified SP artillery farm mobile. However in actual gameplay terms, Magrider is infinitely better because it can outmaneouver everything else and his DPS potential is comparatively the same to the Vanguard. It can go up hills and crevices without slowdowns or flips, it can magburn away from death and can snipe other tanks while strafing, virtually making it unkillable in a frontal engagement with an experienced pilot. It can flank anything without any slowdowns and thus has the advantage in most engagements where it isn't being surprised or ambushed.

That you can actually kill it because vanuniggers are terrible at the game? That's another thing entirely. But even with the fagrider having cronic mental retardation, it's still incredibly difficult to engage it because actual positioning and maneouvrability is King in tank warfare and even a spastic nigger who can't drive knows that continuing to move in any direction can trow off enemy fire.

I'm not arguing that strafing, mountain climbing tanks aren't the gayest shit ever, because they are. I'ld rather play against prowlers any day of the week. But the current job of tanks is to farm and prowlers do that best.

Meanwhile vanguards are based around a retarded concept: bulling into enemies at close range and opening yourself up to mass enemy fire with no ability to escape that doesn't involve miraculously winning the fight. Basically, vanguard is a timmy tank, fagriders are for johnnys and prowlers are spikes.

Reminder that, despite our differences, NC and TR can still come together against their common enemy, the purple queers.

honestly i think the vanguard shield should just be extra resistance rather than straight up invulnerable

rework fagriders will make the them 100% slower, with techno laser lights and the main cannon is dick-shaped that plays various gay audio clips

vanguards are good at a distance, it is just most of the nogs piloting them want to get up in other's faces. I do agree that the do need to do something about fagriders climbing mountains, because that shit is nonsense.

pic related i finally auraxiumed my medic class after grinding out savior kills. Now I will actualy switch classes to help you guys

You're welcome.

you just earned yourself a healslut :^)

It's just how I play heavy. I'm way too fucking aggressive for my own good and I know it-upshot is I'm always getting shot at, so assuming I've survived long enough to get behind cover and heal up, saviour kills ahoy for someone else if they kill 1-4 enemies shooting at me.

Define good. They don't spontaneously combust when shooting outside of brawling range, but they're strictly inferior to the competition. That doesn't make them irredeemably bad or anything, but their strength is in murder-suicide, which is fine for salt and fun but not astonishingly effective.

if you have a gunner then he can pop out and repair you after putting you between it and the vanguard wont be able to out dps you and it's just waiting for his shields to go down at that point

not many places where that can happen sadly

it's like that, it's just REALLY extra resistance, so you can just shoot through it if you had the ability

I'd say the vanguard is on par with the prowler, you do need a degree of sense in order to drive one, like just because it has no escape does not mean it's ability is useless, it can still move with it up and it can still shoot with it up so it's a matter of knowing it's limits and realizing that like any vehicle, it needs the proper support

Good thing fagriders aren't just any vehicle.

Man, who the fuck thought they were a good idea.

See >>12372628 They're not on par when one is outperforming the other by any reasonable metric.

I'm not saying the vanguard is unusable, I don't want things upgraded, they don't have to perform the same,
I just want you faggots to realize that your tank is really fucking good at doing tank things.

it's a good to the kinda player tranu has, the selfish k/d whoring power fantasy kind

I get what you're bringing and I see it on the table there but in game I only see vanguards doing poorly because the person driving it is a retard and I only see prowlers doing well because it's fairly retard prevented alittle considering once you bring it into close range you had better know what you're doing otherwise you get shit on

*stops hard kicking up dust after running fast*
*uncloaks*
Well met, tis a fine day for warfair
*sinister smile*
*TR noobs turn around surprised*
*cuts helmets* *blood comes out*
Sorry, but you're 1000 years too early to take me on, even together
*cloaks*

goon outfit spotted.

Its warfare you uncultured swine.

Q: Which is the non-retard option, fighting a losing long-range battle against prowlers, or trying to close the distance with no way to get back out if things go tits up.

A: They're both retarded. The only good reason to pull a vanguard is to do retarded things and have fun sometimes pulling it off. That's why they're timmy tanks.

b: pull harassers to close the distance

No shit.

well o.k an actual answer then, not pulling at the base under attack but instead pulling someplace near that's also closer to outflanking those camping prowlers

i wouldnt try to get close to a deployed prowler, I cant count the times harassers thought it was a good idea to rush me. The only way to kill a prowler is to ambush it

The base you're pulling from isn't relevant. Trying to close the distance with no way to get back out leads to a lot of "welp, guess this way was blocked off too". Which from the opposing perspective is, "these vanguards doing badly are just being retarded".

Ayy, this thing is still rolling? Can't believe I'm saying this, but I might get back into it. I'm bored out of my mind and need a shooter to dick around in.
Probably going to have to make a new account since I fucking forgot my old one.

How's outfit population right now?

relatively low with random periods of

is it just the one?

it's relevant since it's the difference between the prowler having a bead on you the moment you're out and "what's hitting me? oh shit that's a vanguard in my ass I'm fucked"

fug

yeah sorry, once again we're burned out mostly

And if this were a 1v1 game, that might be a meaningful point. But it's not. Closing the gap to get behind you, means risking a retarded death to dozens of people. It's a low percentage play when you can't fagride to safety.

of course, however I'm not saying he should solo a prowler encampment alone, that's what the retards do, shit's a team game after all

dont be a stranger, get on talk in outfit chat, or shitpost in /yell or /outfitsay

Ah so I'm late to the party. First time we played this shit people started dropping off after a while as well. Shame, but understandable.

I'm surprised people managed to keep this alive for so long.

just get on and play, most of the time i am by myself and lonely

the threads are still alive so there's hope

Ok, then what are you saying? Is a whole pack of vanguards going to sneak up on the encampment without being noticed and turning it into a suicide charge?

anime is fucking trash, you're fucking trash.

location considering, it's more then possible because prowlers who aren't good don't really move to different spots much

So you're expecting complete brain damage on one side, no infantry looking anywhere on their team, and total coordination from the vanguards just for them to get into position? Nice parity.

you say that but we both know every faction has 90 percent brain brain damage and total coordination is what? "*burp* man those prowlers are really knocking over my mountain dew, you guise wanna *fart* go around them in vanguards?"

meme post for the outfit for Cricket77

Holy shit, they don't magically show up behind them you colossal faggot. If somebody notices them, which is likely, they're still isolated from the rest of their team and fucking dead, it's still a high risk, low percentage play. And it takes a shitload of time during which their team is still being farmed.

Sure would be nice if infis had c4, and could carry a sniper when using Stalker cloak. But mostly c4, because my hatred for Sundies is beyond irrational

it takes alot of time for a prowler to set up properly too and if it is alone it's going to get scared off by things hitting it since while a vanguard does indeed do less damage, it can still match the range of a prowler

kill your self tbh

Just one of those would wreck modern civilization.

No. They're already insufferable as is. I agree with the c4 though, since they essentially serve the same role as LA

Dont worry, just keep appealing to the COWADOOTY TIME players. Surely they wont abandon the game the moment call fo shit gets another over priced dlc.

I'd wreck your modern boypussy

Yes. Dump everything else. Just stalker cloak. And sniper rifle…..and of course spawn beacons because who dosent love Stalker cloak spawn beacons?

No. Remove infilshitters entirely, replace with simple, non-cloaked snipers who's ability is to throw out a drone or some shit what reveals enemies in an area.

oy vey dont'cha know dat gawd's chos'n can only code so much?

this is getting beyond retardation, just stop. prowlers are really good tanks, vanguards are mediocre except for meme-tier dueling and rarely the smart thing to bring out.

this is also beyond retardation

both grudgingly checked

tell you what, vanguards do need a buff but not an escape, a driver mounted Falcon equal

Nah fuck you, git gud.

Oh and un nerf the TR ES KillEveryDamnVehicle launcher.

And for rockets in general? Double their velocity. And make the TomCat fire and forget again. Oh and come up eith another one, a heavy anti air missiles, thats faster, hits harder, fires and forgets but its less maneuvrable.

How about keep infilshitters and bring back hacking doors and objectives

…we all wish render distances were that good

Or, since DBG doesn't have more than a quarter of a coder employed anymore, just give them the ability to pop an infantry and vehicle detecting thermal visor on for a while, which maybe automatically spots anything you see.

then set up further away. I dont see why you got to make it difficult senpai>>12375622

Thermal and NV Visors should have been a thing for a while

Fine, fine. Three to four times the effective range of most rifles, two times the effective range of things like the AMR.

That sounds pretty swell. But I'm not sure how it'd play out. Still, I'd like to see snipers actually preforming a role in squad-based combat, rather than being something for cheap k/d fags.

Fire & forget is half of the reason why surface to air is so shit. the other half is airnigger tears Two reasons:

"Why should something so easy be effective" asks the community while Daybreak provides only such easy methods of surface to air.

Add a portable fly-by-wire launcher like the AT-4 in Bad Company 2 and these excuses and the broken systems they support will disappear.

So? Literally so fucking what? Exactly how many infi squads both exist AND coordinate their shit well?

I mean theoretically, a squad of infis could sneak around position themselves, and slaughter the mdeics and engineers and run away laughing, but it wont hapoen.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, user.
I'm saying they don't play a practical role in team-based affairs, exist only for k/d fags, have no counter beyond other infiltrator snipers, and basically exist to fuck over infantry.
Leave a sniper, but make them not fucking invisible, I say. That's gay as shit.

What I am saying is double the speed of infantry rockets and missiles.

All of them. Otherwise, ATG will remain a platoon level effort

Sry GTA

it's in a good position the prowler for that, you have to get close enough for you to actually be useful and if you're 2far out you're at risk at getting fucked from behind

Because its the goddamned future? And thats the fucking point of technology?

Oh but they could if anyone ever bothered attempting to make an organized squad of them.

And *everything* exist to screw over Infantry. Slaughtering Infantry as quickly as possible is half the point of all weapons.

I mean my god, you bitch like every SR makes everyone a Halo2 SR user.

….although wow imagine how broken that shit would be? No Scoping would make an honest comeback

then dont. it is that easy
you are going to get c4'ed either way

Why are you citing lore in response to a question of game balance

you seem to think I'm complaining about the prowler when in actual I'm saying the vanguard vs prowler play is fairly even right now

Im not even citing lore. Im citing something that would balance out loner fliers/tankers getting shitwrecked by a squad of half competent dweebs.

And it should have been implemented years ago. And they should never have nerfed the Tomcats at all.

Should always be trumped by superior choices

But that's the thing. A squad of them. As in, just them, rather than a team with one of them.

I bitch because snipers are literally impossible to deal with for an infantryman without another sniper. You can't just hunt them down, they're on a mountain ages away, with plenty of open space for you to get shot. You can't suppress them, they turn invisible and shoot you from somewhere else. You sure as hell can't kill them. At least armor, we have solutions for. Rockets, mines, c4. Aircraft less so, but we've still got the rockets. Snipers, we've got no means to deal with. They're responsible for over half my deaths as an infantryman, and there's fuck all I can do about it.

then i dont know why you are complaining

There's no real solution for that outside giving infantry a fucking Skyguard secondary. Fly-by-wire would be nice, though. Only one we have is suffering from drop, which rather ruins it. Oh, and the camera variant that's NC use only.

I need more exasperation reaction imagines for this

d-don't b-bully me!

I think he's more talking difficulties one must counter as an experienced prowler pilot.
The only broken tank is the Magrider.

no

just stay away from magriders, if they want to get close to you, remind them that you shoot faster than them.

Like I said, I don't think they really need to be buffed or that they're unusable, they don't all need to be perfectly blanced, NC has other things going for it. I just want people to stop acting like niggers and appreciate what they have.

Problem is more they can run away quickly, climb mountains, and strafe out of distant fire.

I think the vanguard needs something more to it but as it stands yeah I don't know why we had that argument there then

i dont know what else to tell other than git gud
roll with me, and i will show you how to bully fucking magriders

The Magrider needs a continous laser beam cannon that does decent dmg and blocks repairs against things its firing on.

In addition to my other opinions, drop mods nerd certs that add explosive dmg on contact AND, as a different option,explosive dmg AoE. And extra manjevering.

And Orbital Strikes need beter, much better, range. At the cost of costing cert points

Oh, don't get me wrong, you can bully the fuck out of them if you do it right. But they're definitely the more advantageous of the three tanks. Get rid of their boost and their climb, and I'd have absolutely no issue with them.

the boost is really the only annoying part, but their strafing is fine by me i just fucking hate the sauron with a passion
to much magriders rely on the sauron to get their tank kills so i think just axe the fuckinf sauron or at least gimp it's damage

Strafing gives them a distinct advantage, but the lack of turret rotation kind of balances it, at least somewhat in my mind.
Thus why I didn't really mention it in the nerfing. Each tank should have its own quirk, after all.

that is fine with me. just get rid of the sauron. there is no reason why it should do that much damage from that distance, with no drop to fucking boot.

Since we're talking drop, fucking give VS weapons either a massive damage drop, or get rid of the no-drop near-instant velocity
It's shit.

now that is something i can whole-heatedly agree with. VS weapons do way to much damage for their distance. Make it so you HAVE to be good to get a kill from across the hex

now that is something i can whole-heatedly agree with. VS weapons do way to much damage for their distance. Make it so you HAVE to be good to get a kill from across the hex

Let me ask you this, you contrararian autist.

If a Japanese artist draws "kemono," and then posts it on an American site, is it still kemono or is it now furry art?

I've actually discussed this a bit with /kemono/ before. Basically, kemono is more of a style, found primarily in eastern stuff. I'd make the case that it isn't really something what requires a direct nationality, much in the same way you have anime-style stuff popping up here what people tend to leave as "anime".

And everyone?

This is after the nerf.

Magriders used to be AMAZINGLY op.

I also think, in addition, that all Empire tanks should have a faster firing version of their basic Heavy Assault dumbfire rocket luancher as an option for their alt turrets.

Because you said, and keep saying, they're on par when they one tank massively outperforms the other and has far greater game impact.

one is good at range the other is good at close range, the prowler doesn't out perform the vanguard but it does have a bigger game impact then one but that's only because range is the second most important thing in this game, the first is damage

Yeah, see, this is how the argument started, because of this shit. That remains factually incorrect.

There's no magical self-sorting of tank players causing this difference, lightnings perform the same across factions. One mbt is just fundamentally superior to the others. But at least you're finally starting to admit that:
prowlers also do the most damage

kemono is furshit, anime or not

Problem with those numbers is, they're KPH, not vehicle-on-vehicle kills.
The prowler's got two shots. This alone means it'll always do better against infantry.

Maybe so, but I'd make the case that it is the same sort of separation you have on cartoons and anime.

depends on if you think padding a k/d is more important then taking bases, prowlers job is to remove every other none TR vehicle it can, so if you can show me stats based on that rather then kills I'd be more inclined to see your point more

plus the prowler is literally the only thing TR has going for it pls don't get it nerfed like everything else we had got

What do you think that "V." stands for in "Avg V. KPH" that's highlighted on the AP chart?

oh I'm abit silly then

prowler >4.7
vanguard >4.34
fagrider >5.13

so a a just about half a percent is what you consider out perfoming?

wait no I'm silly again

please tell me you're trolling at this point

y-yeah just t-trolling bro haha…

Putting aside the KPH, going to KPU, the Titan seems to preform better than the P2.
A 0.08 difference, but all the same, I am not convinced that, given this, the other mark represents a significant difference between the P2 and the Titan, as far as statistics are concerned.
Especially given the average BR

why are we doing that?
Again, why? That's kills per unique user, which is why mags have the edge there, because the dedicated ones don't die or leave their mags ever.

Leaving those very substantial objections aside:
Are you looking at the fucking HE chart?

Because KPH means Kills Per Hour, not kills per life, tank, or any other such lot. Tanks in more fights get more KPH by simple virtue of being in more fights. Not out of additional skill, ability, or mechanical difference.

Yes. To be fair, that's the one you linked to, and they look the fucking same. Next time don't link something not part of the matter with your argument.

Moving on, though, the KPU on this chart is even worse.
Titan has a 0.75 vs armor, with a disadvantage against other vehicles likely due to the lower firerate. regardless, that's a damn significant increase on the armor side. Going off that chart, it would appear the Titan is actually the best AT tank. Even if you go by the KPH. for armor it appears better, at a solid 1.76, rather than the 1.07 and 1.18 of its competitors.

Also, once again, the average BR is worth pointing out. That's a large variable unaccounted for in these stats.

Alright, well, this explains why you ignored the charts earlier, you're incapable of reading them. Just for reference, Vanguard has has the lowest vehicle KPU, and you're mildly retarded.

I was putting these other ones together in anticipation of something resembling a cogent argument, i'll throw them up anyway, but you don't have to respond to them.

You're the one what put in a bunch of tables without any of the keys and expected everyone to magically know what that meant.

I highlighted the relevant thing and said what it meant in the posts. You couldn't even find the vehicle kill per hour inside the giant red box and started reading the air column instead.

You're beyond any help I can offer.

That's what I mean. A for Armor makes sense to me. Why you'd have an air collumn for a main gun makes no sense.
Per hour is useless. What you want is K/D, vs specific targets. Per hour only tells you how many kills they're getting an hour. They could be in a massive fuck-all fight, and be getting plenty, or they could be in barren one-on-one fights, getting few.

The PTS got an update, and it reads like they're fucking buffing all vehicle HP and armor while making the weapons useless. At the same time they're nerfing rockets, ESF rocket pods, and libbie guns. The Prowler now has the longest reload time and the Magrider now reloads the fastest. The Vulcan got a firerate increase but a slight damage nerf, and the memekeeper seems to be getting nerfed even harder. At least the Vanguard ability is getting reduced.

WHAAAAT?

Vehicleshitters are already massively overpowered to the point of making infantry outside of bases largely irrelevant. Do we really need to make it worse?

Agreed. Snipers ability to cloak is beyond annoying.
Especially because you won't hit shit with return/supressive fire at range, unless you're VS.

They're using the excuse that the Prowler has two rounds and can use lockdown to reduce the time it takes to reload.

It's a feature.

The statistics says prowler is op so it needs more nerf :^)

Hey OP, next time you post the thread can you add "Planetside 2" somewhere in the main post? I usually find this thread by searching 'planetside' in the Catalog search bar but nothing shows up.

Come on fam.

Ctrl-F would give the same results.

Doesn't change the fact that ctrl-f allows for faster access to information in the tubes.

I was just providing an example, no need to shitpost on my simple request faggot.

Letting wolfspider into the outfit was a mistake.

Where do you think you are?

Using ctrl+f in the catalog is retarded and will often times not show the term you're looking for because the thread windows are too small for the entire OP.
Using the search function is much faster, faggot.

In Hell.

It's always worked fine for me. If you can't get the general idea of what the thread is supposed to be about from what text shows up and the image you may have brain damage.

Get comfortable, the ride doesn't end.

yeah sure, i will keep that in mind next time.

also check'em

Pffft, nice get faggot.

Thanks.

At least your ID has dubs.

None of that changes the fact that it reaches all of the text in every OP and is faster. Stop being a turbo fag.

What a fucking waste of digits.

This incidence of five number sevens is an indicator that the person to whom this post is replying is indeed a homosexual of the most degenerate order.

You are a waste of digits.

:(

nice get shit post though fam

ctrl-f works fine, cry more faggot.

No, you are the homofaggot and probably Tranu Infilshitter.

no u

no u

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with being gay, a VS, or an Infiltrator.

Spotted the the fagu infiltrator

You're fucking TR!

what we need to do is build a base called "the thunder dome" in the middle of a crater. and watch as infantry pour in, but they cant get out

Did that, and then a batallion of fagriders showed up.

we need more ap turrets, like at least 6, that'll teach those fuckers to not show up in armor

It's quite the feat to make a faction so not fun to fight, that everyone lets them take whatever territory they want.

Well yeah, still chasing that Cowadooty crowd….retards.

But it's balanced!

Problem is that you have to either spend 1000 certs or spend some good goy points to unlock them. It's far more economical to spend the certs on weapons and leveling up armor/class items and converting your good boy points into tendies rather than good goy points to unlock it.

DO NOT ACTUALLY PAY FOR ANYTHING IN THE GAME FAGGOT

So this is what I'm currently getting out of the current PTS update for 4/18, specifically for TR and some other shit

Overall, more vehicles are getting tougher except for the rear armor which is just a glorified headshot multiplier. I wonder how that will work when you shove a c4 from the front and blow it up from behind, or anything that does damage like that vice versa. Will a slight angle at the ass of a vehicle provide the damage bonus?
Also, looks like health/resistances are getting more even across the board. Maybe this will make ants and non-deployed sunderers not fucking tanks.
>All round types will be competitive in all roles except for acting like anti-air, wouldn't want to have more airchav tears :^)
wew
I can see the prowler getting a reload nerf due to max reload and lockdown making the thing a rape machine on steroids, but buffing the magrider reload? Is WREL fucking serious?
It looks like its getting buffed, acting like a very bursty saron. We'll see how that COF increase affects it at range though.
Oh look, its being specialized for harasser even harder. Don't put it on a prowler.
yay?
Lock-ons got a general nerf, dumbfires got a general buff comparing the system for PTS, but overall rockets in general, imo, got a general nerf except for equip time and ammo capacity/regeneration. Enjoy chav strafes then boosting out of your effective new 350m range compared to the older 450m range.
WEW LAD ITS A GOO..
Fucking Niggers I swear.
At least ESF lolpods got nerfed FUCKING FINALLY, but libbies are still going to be the overpowered piece of shit its always been.
HAHA TIME FOR PS1 ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT

Oh, and it also looks like the striker is either relatively the same compared to current live, or even got a slight buff.
Just a shame all lock on rockets plus striker have a 5 second alive time compared to live's 8.

There's the epic rocklets for the LAs that let them fight both air and vehicles :^)

yeah and they come from a little shit that fires them from the roof of a building and my lightning's HE shells can't deal AoE damage off anything because the fuck is either firing from cover or flying.

BROTHERS NO MORE, TIME FOR WAR

GOLIATH ONLINE

why?

Tranu spends the most good goy points I guess.

there is no reason why TR gets additional nerfs while VS get buffs. why cant the TR have nice things?
I am happy for orbital bombardments being able to hit in no-deply zones but all these changes seem pantsu-on-head retarded

i might as well just not play anymore

wrel was a mistake

Can't give the fascism commies an advantage or they might advocate for nazi marxism :^)
>Prius giving birth to more prius.
Kill it before it gives birth.

i am just going to dump some pictures i had labeled as "heresy"

fucking reddit/VS cancer to be honest tbh fam

the base level reload for prowler is pretty long anyways

apparently VS and NC think otherwise

I think this nerf means you can no longer bring a prowler anywhere near a battlefield and they're now 100% artillery now

it just boggles my fucking mind the faction that deals with fire rate is getting their fire rate nerfed.
the only thing we have going for us is fire rate. Just watch it as the dev's give TR weapons fire rates comparable to NC weapons

I think the prowler was the only thing we had left that was effective

Aso i'd fuck the thin girl in the second mp4. small chance she's doing that because she's an exhibitionist with a dog play or whateverthefuck it's called fetish instead of completely insane.

you need to take your digits and go

i think the dev's have it out for TR. They must be massively butthurt that trump is the president.
one might wonder why they would nerf a faction into oblivion instead of just axing it from the game?
no one cared who we where until we put on the commissar hat on

well I know is, we need to put our heads together and come up with something

gay

Who want's choices to have meaningful consequences anyway?

no u

if it was "you now have a hold which can have different types of ammo in" then things would be neat

that would have probably taken more effort than one monkey hammering away at the database end though, and actually made things more fun. putting it outside of dbg's budget and mission statement

they could try getting investors

new values
TR fags are crying that their main gun dps edge has gone from 60% to 50%.

the tranu getting buffed again means we're both gunna be shit out of luck once more

eh, top guns got nerfed across the board too. which hits the mag which leaned on gunners the most. and vanguards had their shield nerfed to the ground and prowlers can now kill it in stand up fights. they'll probably still be OK.

for what reason?

Appeasing forum complaints is the listed reason.

The Vanguard Shield is being changed from a health based over-shield, to an armor bonus now called ‘Forward Vanguard Shield’. When activated, the shield reduces incoming damage to the front and top by 67% and to the sides by 34%. Now lasts 8 seconds and damage taken cannot end the effect early.

you're not wrong

It's basically the heavy assault of tanks now except it doesn't dunk everyone because it's not infantry.

Ignoring the bottom character, that looks like a pretty accurate representation of the Planetside 2 factions.
Armored athletic girl probably fighting for JUSTICE or some shit.
Hard worker capitalist pig
Fairy degenerate probably crossdressing homosexual

I'd be happy if they axed the lot so long as they refund us, and make that applicable to all factions. A two-faction system would be infinitely better than this current system where one always has the overpop in areas because people have to pick their fights between the three. If you're busy fighting NC, you won't be able to do shit against Vanu, for instance.
Would prefer they axed Vanu, though.

That happened quite a while ago man, and I killed him back for it.
It was pretty irritating but not too big a deal to me.

that's for the fagrider to do

What's that thing called? I want to dick it.

It's a Mandrake

ISHYGDDT

We really need to expand on VR. There ought to be a kill house, and we need some level of moving targets. Hell, we could use some VR guys what shoot back.

why?

Training, you homosexual.

that's the mission thing though

Then what's the point of having choices at all?
In that case,lLet's give everyone the same loadout of the same weapons so there is no disadvantage.
Fucking retards trying to justify retard choices.

If I remember correctly, in the canon vanu lost and got removed so now there is a coldwar between the TR and NC.

people don't seem to understand the fun lays in asymmetrical problem solving and are WAY too caring about MUH tournament esports bullshit

left a mine or two around?

Just got on. First thing I did was spawn an ant.

I wonder, I sort of had that kinda thing happen to me too, was there any enemy around?

Spawned it at the gate.

now that's weeeeird

DSG is done for

how many of you faggots are on right now?
is it worth joining?

got an almost full squad yesterday around this time

I remember one of the devs saying they were originally going to have just TR and NC in ps2. Then later in the dev cycle one of the people they brought on insisted on gay niggers and maxes.

We usually have close to a full squad or a squad and a few stragglers in a second around 6pm est, but the rest of the time you're lucky to see more than more than 4 people.

6 million hours in killing floor's 2 sdk/gimp/sony vegas

Same people who nerfed the fire and forget lock on missiles. Same logic too.

And it was nuts when a group of Vanguards managed to use their shield competently. Murdering three tank after tank with impunity before retreating over a hill.

I decided I made too many bad choices with my years-old character and started anew, need an invite to outfit.
Name is DNottin. old character is dragonnottin

trash base tbh

nice dubs son

also i will make a new thread tomorrow **i am to lazy to do it right now

thanks babe

pls do not actually do this

This is good stuff man, keep posting them.
You think you can post the artists names too?