GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Viva Vivian Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: 1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6YEOf
archive.is/Ljc8u
twitter.com/yumurama/status/853382123180273665
archive.fo/OMrhn
archive.is/fhqRl
archive.fo/I3YZn
archive.fo/mdOfG
twitter.com/mombot/status/854012715882303489
chojugiga.com/category/frog/
archive.is/PmMlI#selection-30351.6-30351.111
exhentai.org/g/61443/07927dc949/
archive.fo/xYfvh#selection-47915.0-47923.3
archive.fo/xYfvh#selection-57806.0-57809.0
archive.fo/6YEOf#selection-3563.0-3571.114
archive.fo/6YEOf#selection-4420.0-4423.0
gbdev.gg8.se/wiki/articles/Main_Page
archive.fo/Jw1cX
archive.is/yAE35
archive.is/8LfLh
archive.is/k3Lex
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/huffington-posts-racist-article-was-written-by-a-white-male-to-expose-unethical-practices/28877/
archive.fo/OGrMn
exhentai.org/g/1046579/79bd097ed7/
archive.fo/kz33V
twitter.com/GrumpyCatterman/status/854134898621284352
archive.is/RhwvG
web.archive.org/web/20170418020803/http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357826
archive.is/zWmhb
archive.is/SiO4M
a.uguu.se/WqaqAdhf6gXn_CNNtreatspoliticslikesports—andit’smakingusalldumber.webm
archive.is/jFduY
archive.is/uLS4c
archive.is/TaxI2
archive.is/NEvBd
exhentai.org/g/1033651/436c204e32/
researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2/publications
twitter.com/Moogle1994/status/853519657109774336
nichegamer.com/2017/04/17/nier-automata-gets-original-nier-costume-and-colosseum-dlc/
nichegamer.com/2017/04/17/gravity-rush-2-free-nier-automata-costume-dlc-launches-april-2017-in-japan/
twitter.com/thetimes/status/854200320720875521
dualshockers.com/2017/04/18/bayonetta-hits-100k-copies-steam-just-one-week-pc/
archive.is/Avq4y
archive.is/tjwke
archive.is/iU2X4
archive.fo/8uXvU
youtube.com/watch?v=hZuSnFRxd_8
archive.is/Pld0x
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/2064-read-only-memories/user-reviews?dist=negative
twitter.com/GilIettelraq/status/854397373350645760
archive.is/TtK2m
archive.is/hCHAf
hitomi.la/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No blogposting.

No benis for you!
Here's a pussy instead.

Don't be a

archive of before bread
archive.fo/6YEOf

Would the interior photos work?

FOR HER

If you have more then (30) in any given thread you should probably consider suicide.

archive.is/Ljc8u

This whole interview is drivel but there's a moment where this "comedian" shills for "diversity" in gaming.

BULLY

さべないよ!

I told you niggers, the fundamental problem with SJWs is that they have no grasp of causality.

They're never funny.

Leave those active user's alone.

Is this legit (As in, someone actually made it), or are this just fan art?

Rest in peace old nigga. You deserve it.

Vivian is NOT GAY!

Fan-art, sadly.
twitter.com/yumurama/status/853382123180273665
archive.fo/OMrhn

Also I got the transcription wrong. It's supposed to be "たべないよ!", not "さべないよ!".

She is in my headcanon.

I've seen the 3rd pic, but the first 2 I haven't. The first one is particularly interesting. Saved, thanks.

Heh wouldn't it be funny if in the course of making all these ESA oc's I'd slowly get infected into wanting to work for the ESA's side instead, doing designs for them. I wouldn't do that of cours-. I, I feel strange.

Dow-, DOWN WITH GOOBERGATE! Glory to Gallagher!

Wew, I blacked out for a second. What? Did I say or do something?

:^)

Again ?

Bitch.
Also (40) is fine.

Another victim of gg

Sauce?

OH BOY!!!

it's たべないよ

エフ

Mission failed. I shouldn't have listened to that user.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot

I know, got the transcription wrong.

What if she plays both teams?

No, but most idiots dont, look at psychology.

Nightmare fuel.

I need an Erin sexbot, goddamn.

It's the color blue, it's turning you autistic!
Anyways, I don't know if there needs to be a double take, but I found this article & PDF from the ESA's site regarding Gamers & Politics, a political survey. Compared to what they said last month in 2015 where "Majority of gamers are Social Justice Warriors", the data doesn't seem to agree with them.

You should have watched some ecchi instead.

no blog please

Rest in piece dude.

Either I'm missing something or you're retarded. I'm gonna go with the latter and assume you meant
食べないよ!

That reminds me, usage of the word manko sure has increased here recently. Glad to see it. They say if you take a lick of some cute, coin slot eyed Jap girl, you can still taste the nukes and firebombs

I made a mistake in transcribing the hiragana in , corrected it here:

Look at these poopy faced icky pooey peepee fartface nerds getting pissy about stronk independent womyn.
archive.is/fhqRl

Majority of gamers are pathetic losers.

Forgot link to political survey
archive.fo/I3YZn
And the link to Social Change
archive.fo/mdOfG

I've seen absolutely no one whining about this. Another manufactured news piece with screencaps of fake twitter accounts.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

You know your mans got a big brain when he uses language that would make people in /r/SRS cream their panties.

What a visionary.

Filtered.

gay.

This looks fairly feasible in Gamemaker or RPGmaker.

Quite whining.

I'd lick that pachinko manko coin slot to find out the taste of gravity's rainbow.

It might be, I felt a strange urge to gladhand with hasbeen hollywood celebs and get them to notice my vidya industry. It felt like a nightmare I could not wake up from. :^)

Well well well, isn't that surprising.

twitter.com/mombot/status/854012715882303489

Repostan that mombot can't be stopped poor Danny

fuuuuuuuuuck

Nope, bullying must commence. Reminds of that user long ago who was so buttmad he got above (115) or so in a certain thread arguing if I recall correctly. I think he's the user with the highest recorded post count on these boards.

(40) and above is only acceptable if most of your posts are dig findings

Didn't anons posted new ones in previous threads?

chojugiga.com/category/frog/

repoted

Why don't people like this make retro-esque pixel art games? They know what it's suppose to look like.

Nips strike again!

Somehow they need to get better user.

His screenshots made more sense than his reeeeeee

Because that requires programming knowledge, GB/C musical knowledge and actual effort. A goddamn shame, because I fucking loved the GBC era of gaming.

Most of the time, if you got the art, you can't program and vice-versa.

It was (119)

Nice

Cheesy Lasagna?

And if you got all of those things you don't have the time.

It's still shit, but damn, even a liberal shit normalfag show hates SJWs.

Well I once got (120) in a webm thread if that counts.
archive.is/PmMlI#selection-30351.6-30351.111

Then, you have instances where a dev has too much time on his hands, and decides to program a Dreamcast version of their game for kicks.

My God…

And if you don't have any. You get all the time on this planet.

Well, consistency isn't their game. Although looking the report…
I can see where the SJWs come in. Also, here's a better high-res flat logo of the ESA from the survey.

I just want to enjoy his Viv x Erin stuff

Simpsons has been going back to Season's 10 to 15, it terms of quality. I really liked the hot dog episode. It's nice, I like this post-zombie simpsons.

So, Anons have you seen the last picture of Jim Carrey, he looks exactly like Robin Williams when he killed himself.

Well, you're not wasting it making vidya. Good programmers and artist are not stuck being slaves to EA or other publishers on a shitty contract working unpaid overtime.

I imagine he hasn't been well since his ex killed herself

Couldn't find it. Have this instead.
exhentai.org/g/61443/07927dc949/

webm ready

I stopped watching when they made Flanders a fucking fundie, he was a good character before they decided Christians were evil.

A gaytor a few weeks ago said how he needed a pick-me-up after watching Makoto Shinkai, probably 5cm Per Second too. Apparently, Your Name might be even more of a gut punch, just so you know.

What's with the OP images lately? Why do you keep showing that pozzed escapist comic lady trying to mack on Vivian?

Did something happen?

What are you afraid of?

Go watch the Idolmaster, Episode 8 tends to make everyone happy, it might help you

lol, triggered by religious intolerance on a cartoon show

It's depressing watching people I loved as a kid grow to be apart of the JUSTice league.

Brendan Fraser, Keanu Reeves, Drake Bell, Jim Carrey, so many others.

Shia Lebeef deserves his fate

Take your shit meme and go
Yes i'm triggered too :^)

I don't care much about that. If they made a character who was like that to begin with, I'd be fine with it, but Flanders was nothing like what he is now.

They're getting new writers iirc, Holla Forums was talking about it a few months ago. I'll find the thread. You should give it a watch again, I'm warming up to it. The new libtard show is bob's burgers, which I'm more than happy for it be a martyr.
Spongebob has also upped in quality even since Hillenburg came back. Does this always happen when a right wing candidate wins?

You know the original creators are triggered to hell and back that Eltonel's lewdification of their character looks better than their own artist's right?

Keanu actually got unJUSTed he is doing good movies and met a very nice girl.

When was Flanders ever not religious?

He doesn't look himself tbh

Begone, devil.
Also that shit looks like it was from NGE

Fuck I somewhat liked bobs burgers, ive only watched the first couple of seasons though. Didnt even know it was still going

What about Karl Urban?

I liked John Wick 1 and 2.

That was way before Trump won, wasn't it?

I heard he has severe skitzophrenea.

How? Didn't feel like it to me.

Or when they decided to kill off Maude.

What the hell? I love the Simpsons now!

I didn't know Spongebob was still going on.

I guess what happened was people grew tired of all the libshit going on, wasn't gaining any sales, Trump won, people clued in that people had enough of that garbage.

That's nice to hear.

That's not my point, you can be religious without being a fundie just like you can be gay without being a faggot and you can be black without being a nigger.

Here's the rest I have, I don't think the artist made more

Heh. People who say that usually means other people's wealth, but for some hypocritical reason they tend to not put their own money where their mouth is, when the question is turned around on them.
More and more I find that type of weasely survey question to be scummy. I have very little patience with "Gringos get out reee!", but a place like saudi arabia getting a UN position for human rights. The usual suspects don't bat an eye, and wants people to listen to -them-? Fuck that noise.
Ye.
Anyhow enough politicking and shitposting from me. I think I want to get some iteration and improvement on the oc that kicked my nuts last time. Speaking of.
Saved to my machine, thanks.

Huh, reminds me of kyousogiga

And they interperate that as hugging, it looks like the frog is eating the rabbit.

I didn't watch it, it's just what I've gathered from online talk. That's why I said "apparently".

What language was GB programmed in, assembly like the NES and SNES was?

I wish there was a way to get artist and programmers together to make gaem.

Keanu had a hard life.

It's not as open, but it is starting to flanderize a bit.
I loved the first season.

2015 now that I remember, though, the newest eps since his reunion have gone back to 1, 3-4 in terms of quality. I do think the damage is done though. I'm still enjoying it.
I hope the very last season show's spongebob as manager because hillenburg is dying

Dead hand.

Good for him

The actress who played Maude left the show, also that was one of the better episodes of the new Simpsons.

ChristCucks can all go eat a butt.

Am I supposed to know who Eltonel is?

More to the point, I thought that comic girl was a hardcore SJW. I understand making lewds of her character to piss off her creator by why the Vivian shipping?

Vivian wouldn't fraternize with our hated enemies.

Look around the Amateur Game dev thread, I left IT 2 years ago, too pozzed and cucked. Open source is lost and it is depressing as fuck.

First I've heard of it.
Oh fug!

Right. Anyways, this was where we left off. Is the rough roadmap 75% done?

Let me check real quick of what you mean by lately.
You can check the archive yourself if you want.
Ah yes, I found the problem. You should lurk moar.

Lurk moar

Hello new friend!

Damn, that breaks my heart
I did hear he treated the behind the scenes staff of samurai 7 to motorbikes, though it may have been an exageragtion. Keanu deserves hugs.

List suggestions from previous breads, with context:
archive.fo/xYfvh#selection-47915.0-47923.3 / archive.fo/xYfvh#selection-57806.0-57809.0
archive.fo/6YEOf#selection-3563.0-3571.114 / archive.fo/6YEOf#selection-4420.0-4423.0

?

gbdev.gg8.se/wiki/articles/Main_Page
Take this.

Ayyy

Let's take a look.

-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material. Highlight that the org is primarily for publishers.
(basic info text done, now needs to be turned into oc)
currently being worked \ reworked for improvement

-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA in their own words. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.
(basic info text done, needs to be turned into oc)

- ESA current year policy discrepency discrimination on the basis of gender race creed age.
(semi rough draft oc done)

- gamification. holy fucking shit. where to fucking start on this mess.
this one is one might be the more difficult point to condense, convey and communicate
(discussed to change approach slightly with different article, that mentions gamers are SJW activists etc)
(semi rough draft oc done)

- IARC, comparison of rating system between ratings board and user generated info and ratings. See ESA digger WIP infographics.
this refers to the series of oc nearly finished, just needs fine tuning on point 3 on oc4

- question on why the ESA boasts that vidya industry is bigger than movies, yet wants to be treated like movies, a non interactive medium.
(oc is 95% done thanks to a skilled user contribution)

- question on overzealous copyright and IP issue, calling old vidya preservation haxxoring or illegal.
(on the docket)
-possible angle, a dev asking the ESA the following question:

- Firm reminder to ESA and vidya industry in general, customers are not your enemy, do not treat them as such.
(on the docket, maybe use Dan Hewitt's own quote.)

-Another possible point, turning one of the ESA \ social change through tech talking points on itself. "Making the world a better place", by questioning the environmental impact of opposing the ease of repair bill\motion.
(on the docket)

That was true, he found out they were getting shafted in their contracts.

Alright Idolmaster pics, technical mistake on my part. Don't tuturu me over it please.

so Eldritch Friends when?

tldr

Really user? This fucker.

I like keanu.

Well now, with the exception of skipping the "Preserving old games is illegal" stuff, looks like the rough planning part is done! Now comes the part where the unique OCs get designed!

Now!

Webm created. Honestly, though, the clip isn't funny.

It's kinda funny. I like how they became drones at the end and their heads exploded.

Yeah the copyright point might be better approached from that user suggestion. Question for the ESA from a dev's pov.
Yeah, the roadmap\note is still being used by me as an overall guide and checklist.

it wasn't funny

heh

I don't think it's funny either. It feels forced. No idea how to explain it, but it feels unnatural.

test post please ignore

I liked the Hitler joke.

Stop pretending to be retarded

KEK
twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/854111150719606784
archive.fo/Jw1cX

>>>/test/

Which Holla Forums?

Its "how do you do my fellow anti sjws" the animation.

Good on Holla Forums.

Cuckchan from the look of it. They use twitter too which is a new low.

The first claim in the image is just shopped. PolitiHack said the tweet is false because the numbers are false.

Got it. By the way, I'm wondering if there could be OC done off of this idea…
Most of it is made in the customer's POV, but a dev's POV would be very insightful. Also many thanks to the user & mombot who posted that frog site, it took me to a library of restroom signs in many poses!

No.

good thing you give that guy the attention he wanted.

the bleachbit gets me every time.

Fun fact, the rest of the episode was trash, and was about bashing the idea of for profit universities. I only know this because I work at a FOX station, and am unable to turn it off when it is on.

Stop this fake news.

Im gonna use this pic as my twitter banner if the user doesnt mind

Yeah, weird things are happening lately in the animation

here have an example, jump to 0:25

I thought this happened in Ohio?

Oh shit, I'm retarded.

Do they really spam as much anime fanservice into some of the episodes as people claim they do?

Is there even any difference besides the better OPs nowadays?
They crosspost and share info with each other and It wouldn't surprise me if fullchan Holla Forums also followed that fucking twitter account

Source? I can't find this one.

Isn't full/pol/'s BO a sandnigger?

I don't know about spamming since I don't watch it anymore, but this was from one of their Halloween specials.

No, but a member of antifa.

First time the Simpsons has made me laugh in like a decade.

I haven't seen anything anime in any recent episodes. I have seen a lot of "Fan Service" for the show its self, which is always trash.

Heres how you do it right
Fucking show hasn't had good writers for years.
Later seasons were full of stock shit and less personality than the first few, but at least the writers were fucking decent.

Fox just can't let go and normalfags won't either.

Nothing but rumours considering that I heard that he was a beaner.

archive.is/yAE35

Sonic Boom poking fun at the weird fanbase is nothing new; embed related was all about (incredibly specific) CWC mockery, disguised as a kid-friendly Misery parody.

This reminds me, your cops need to step it up. Look how german cops are dealing with lefties (fast forward to 3:00). I'll try to webm it tomorrow.

I believe Yahtzee best summarized in either his Sunset Overdrive of SR4 review, but I forget which said it the best, so I'll be uploading both for viewage.

I remember that being spammed everyone along with another clip ripping off Studio Ghibli elements for an acid dream Homer was having.

I'm crying

Did one of them throw a firework into the crowd of cops or did they fire something at the crowds?

Oh yeah, that Miyazaki "Tribute" couch gag. Do normalfags even know or care about Miyazaki's work?

Yeah, but only a small group

I remember "Spirited Away" being actually something that got talked about a fair bit back when it came out.

I was 6 back then, if I heard about it, it HAD to have come through normalfag circles. I think Howl's moving Castle got similar treatment afterwards as well.

I sure as Hell don't. Studio Ghibli became an overrated company after they made Castle In the Sky (And, I've had multiple other fags on here try to convince me otherwise, and all of them have failed at it, so let's not try).

They don't interfere because they have specific orders to not interfere. Most of them would love to do what they're nominally hired to do: keeping the peace, but their higher-ups won't allow that.

Speaking of SR4, I pirated it a while ago and was pleasantly surprised to find out it was really similar to crackdown.

I never heard anything like that. I thought they found out his IP was from the midddlest of the middle east?

Those orders are what's helping birth the new Freikorps, so I'm not complaining much.
Leftists always dig their own graves, huh?

Basically what said.
There's still so many fucking degenerate faggots left in power that they're willing to let riots go on endlessly, destroying their cities/counties/states to the point of ridiculousness.

Isn't Castle in the Sky their first movie? They became overrated after their first production?

Over rated yes but they aren't bad films .

3rd movie after these two.

And, here's the SR4 review.

There's also Nausicaä and that Lupin III film (Haven't seen the latter), but those don't officially count because they were prior to the studio actually being founded (Despite being almost the same team). But, yes.

Is it really his phone number? I'd love to text him bane

You saw Harry's tweet too, eh?

>RiME gets revealed two years ago, looks even more ~cinematic~ than your average Sony exclusive

archive.is/8LfLh
archive.is/k3Lex

NO BAD TACTICS
O

B
A
D

T
A
C
T
I
C
S

I don't know if it was you, but someone said the same thing in the last thread. Either you haven't been in any of these threads for over a year, or you're acting retarded on purpose. Imo, you sound like a D&C shill, trying to turn people against eltonel drawing white korra.

World Masterpiece Theater is superior to the Ghibli films.

I felt genuinely sick reading this.

Where does EviLore find the time to post with all the cocks stuffed in his various orifices?

There's something about those boots that makes me want to fuck her really badly.

I only wish for Evilore's death. Hopefully it's a painful one.

Anyone dumb enough to believe a word this man says deserves whatever they get.

Guy has shit taste in vidya but like most Newgrounds animators hes based as fuck.

You fucking what mate?

Good morning, faggots! How are you so far?!

Is this suppose to be an act? Looks fake as hell.

Well think again. This is NJPW that we're talking about.

If you are a neogafer first then why does it sound like you are speaking as if you are outside the community and why does your post sound like something someone made in a boardroom.

Let's not forget John Walker "interviewing" Peter Molyneux.

F

Nausicaa is pure.

The hero neofaggot needs but sure as hell does not deserve. Needs a better file name.

I'm actually at a loss for words, reminds me of that dude from the MN9 forums.

I'm pretty sure I remember her giving birth to an insect child.

And just as effective, unfortunately.

I know what I'm going to pirate today

He reminds me of Heavy from MN9 forums and Pepper from Serens forest

I knew Brazilians and Portuguese were faggots but not this much

I went with

plz post pdf

NAME (((THEM))) ALREADY, YOU FAT FUCK BANDWAGONEER

YOUR CONCERN TROLLING IS NOT WELCOME HERE

I hope he got fricking double banned

Rest in piece Heavy01.

I want to watch old seasons now.

The Treehouse of Horror episodes were the shit. Some scared me as a kid. Fuck, it's been so long since I watched this show.

He's not dead, m8.

The identity, the mantle is.

I wan 2 fug both.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/huffington-posts-racist-article-was-written-by-a-white-male-to-expose-unethical-practices/28877/
archive.fo/OGrMn

Please don't mix us with BRs
Thats like mixing British with Jamaicans.

Breddy gud

apparently they did.

Normalfag SJWs getting fucking reality check

I don't want an anime girl I want to be an anime girlPreferably keep the dick

destroyed

gay

Both are cunts other islander/former English colony here Ja maks are dumb nogs who make us west indies look bad and English are fucking morons who've become nearly wiped out by Islam.

Hold it, I have a post from time ago that shows this situation

Reminds me of the dude who wrote the articles which were all fake and he pretended to be a fake woman while writing them.

Just trying to make a point here Kangaroo

Only if you're a faggot with shit taste who likes cancerous modern, animation saving, moeblob character design.

The site I use only has the book of her failed 2008 run for presidency which is ironically named.
Also written by someone called

I should build a file with crops saying "its ok, (sexualy charged dialog leading to rough unprotected sex)

my nigga!

Going to have to disagree
If modern women did suck that hard, men wouldn't be choosing 2D over them

I bet I could suck cock better than any women.

That was this series.

Gookanon please

$55 for a hardcover $22 for a kindle
shekels indeed

You cheeky cunt

Kaori a cute
CUTE!

Is this person an idiot or something? Kozaki might have a problem with shit character designs, armor designs, and sameface everywhere, but his tits and anatomy are mostly fine

That image is shit. You gotta capture the style.

I think that was from a doujin I read once.

archive shit.

Oh shit. This is Mombot level right here.

Which is gay (Or gayer), to be the guy giving or the guy receiving?

I think that's trapanon.

this is mombot level

I found it, user.

exhentai.org/g/1046579/79bd097ed7/

No wonder nobody bought the book.

That was Anton Hill acting as Sandy Beaches.

Well now I know where this Vivian came from.

I hope Gook and Gildafag sends us pics of the wedding

The fact you didn't already know shows how new you are

Is Dobson retarded? Like, actually?

He got real lucky with his name.

That looks gross.

Fire Emblem character designs by Kaneko when

yes she is.

Kozaki I think is actually good in his designs I wouldn't say he is the best but his line work is crisp.

Don't feed the furry.

Yes.

Is it just me or does Amane loos quite similar to this /monster/ besides the spider legs.

does dobson even have original characters?

sheet, didn't even get a chance to post the links with more crops

And the answer is yes.

Yes.
Like, actually?
Functionally? Maybe. Socially? Definitely.

Better image

Holla Forums pretty much concluded that when I was residing there for a few weeks.

As someone who appreciates chitinous legs, I approve of any accidental similarities between them.

You had your say, smut-poster, but I'll have mine. You're a rascal. You're a rascal with no respect for anons. No respect for anything, except your smut.

Part of me thinks mombot is some burger, maybe chink, who completely assimilated into Nip culture. Definitely doesn't talk like any Nip I ever met.
That or she is a Joji-tier hapa.

She is half Jap half American

Well shit, that explains it.
Fug, I don't usually keep up with twitter shitposters

she is a halfie, lived in America till 10 or so and is married to a westerner aswell

Saeko's hotter though.

stop

Took a small nap, I felt a bit of good sleep!
I felt my head buzz twice though (Or a vibration) & was in a dream where I was in the bathtub with Flandre.

Mombot is /ourgal/

Do I have to do all the dirty work for you lazy faggots?
archive.fo/kz33V

What the fuck does most of this have to do with GamerGate anyways?

That's what I was wondering for a little bit. We seem to be doing the same exact things we did last thread.

So, STOP IT!
We need to get back on track, and not make the shitposting so…bloggy. Even cut down on posting Twitter and press idiocy and condense it into one post.

Any oc you want done I can make

Archive!

I already have one I'm working on (Not ESA related, but more about games in general), but there is an another user who's running around with a "To-do" list.

I make TD oc mainly but I could work on some OP moe shit since that needs more work.

Know of other characters with umbrellas?

Rachel Alucard (Blazblue)

Then who wrote the damn thing?!

I should make oc with Amane and maybe some op moe graphics also should op moe have a tagline?

#GamerGate did

Could you give a brief timeline or summary of "OP: Moe" for those of us who are less informed about it?

Forgot this one

why is it the only thing that has been done for TD despite gaining a lot of attention in the thread recently has just been begging for free art and anime girls

cant you just go to Holla Forums if ya wannna write Holla Forums fanfiction?

he deleted it & couldn't archive its in response to this fag

twitter.com/GrumpyCatterman/status/854134898621284352

You did.

Pfft, what a pussy.

archive.is/RhwvG

What in the everloving FUCK am I looking at here?

He's talking to a shitposting commie, probably from leftypol, and stop posting random shit without full context and archives next time.

As you can see…

Well they're not wrong are they? Whites being superior is in fact the truth and spreading that truth is basically using it like a tool.

Fuck off he deleted before I thought to preserve his bout of stupidity I doubt it wasn't serious seeing he regretted it

the reply to the post is there so is the quoted one

Thought that said "autismal school" at first

Also Neofag is talking about P5's localization web.archive.org/web/20170418020803/http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357826

I think it's the Social Justice Sephirot.

Submit this to Dr. Jordan Peterson or Based Mom. This needs some analysis.

Okay, you smartasses, I know one of you is responsible for this.
archive.is/zWmhb
Kek.

Stop taking the bait you fucking idiot, you got a TORtanic loving commie and a Overwatch fag who doesn't know not to take the bait, like you posting random shit.

What gets me is they are going oh we need to talk about localization yet they didn't give two shits for Xeno blade x and FE fates

25 pages is suffering.

Nigger keep up with the lolcows

They're not wrong that the translation is awkward, but like the rational people are saying, better awkward than NISA/Treehouse kind of shit. Either way, this is the kind of shit that makes me laugh at people who say writing has no value to society. Maybe if everyone wasn't trying so hard to look cool by sleeping through and failing English classes through their entire school careers, the P5 translation would be accurate while not sounding so Googlese.

Niggas im going to bed. night faggots

leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/65w355/vox_creates_a_video_bashing_cnn_but_fails_to/

archive.is/SiO4M

Vox Media bashes CNN, despite it's biggest investor Comcast owns NBC Universal (NBC, CNBC, MSNBC), direct competitors to CNN without any disclosure. I'm not sure if disclosure is even necessary, but it would be good to keep in mind that any time something bashes something else, always good to check the flow of money to see if there isn't potential financial motivation. Either way, crap media going against each other is something I encourage.

On one hand, developers really do need thicker skin and this includes RIME. But on the other hand, neofags are hypocrites extraordinaire and Evilore needs to hang himself.

"it's more of a team effort, but yea, P5's lacking quite a bit of Nich's touch when it comes to the written dialogue"

He better not be talking about Nich Maragos, holy shit.

And, they never will. They just want to control the narrative to suit their means. Also, I remember writing this two breads back as the one sentence response for the reason why we're attacking the ESA:
Think someone can find a way to compress that?

You are a fucking idiot who came to this thread with a random screenshot in twitter and is now crying about being called out for being a retard, you need to kill yourself.

>>>/cow/

Video mirror: a.uguu.se/WqaqAdhf6gXn_CNNtreatspoliticslikesports—andit’smakingusalldumber.webm

The crazy twin from Ace Attorney 3? Or better yet, the not evil twin?

Random twitter screenshots are funny once in a while but it s becoming a plague. Retards make twitter their crack den, we know this, no need to pursue these crazy assholes there.

ARCHIVE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE

There's no conflict of interest.
What is there to disclose when you're reporting "Our competitor is bad.", unless it's being funded from a third party.

Meanwhile, in Japan…
archive.is/jFduY

Move over Timecube, it's time for the Timesnowman.

Reminder.

What bugs me more is how they go on like P5 did some cardinal sin while it has issues its not the worst job but in 2015 they defended xenoblade x being cucked and in 2016 they did the same for Fates.

I still have no idea why facts require an axiom to be true or why he believes that.

Yes he believes in god boo fucking who poor fedora fags doesn't make what he is saying right now about sjwism wrong.

Has he reneged it?

See

I like how "Austrian School" is labeled but Frankfurt School isn't.

Also, Cultural Marxism -> "True" Anarchy? Satan would be proud.

NO MORE TWITTER CAPS

EARLY BAKING REQUEST

NEXT EDITION: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF EDITION

That's really backwards.
You evidence (proof) to serve as a premise (axiom) once it is established as truth.
God is irrelevant to proof existing.

We need something to shitchat about.

We need something to DO. What's the latest on ESA? Do we need some OC to be made? Digs?

Fine, I need to turn this into a gif for future Dance Threads, but each time I try it get's slower or really bad,

One user had a bunch of small digging assignments. I don't know how urgent it is.

aside from
faith in god is indeed an axiom for someone who believes in god
if you dont believe in god period, no amount of proof will convince you otherwise

an axiom is a statement that is generally agreed upon as being self-evident

in a vacuum, if "death is a bad thing to be avoided" is not agreed upon as a self evident statement, you cant prove that killing is bad

So from what I'm reading from Neofag,tumblr and sjw weeb twitter is that somehow P5 being somewhat awkward is somehow worse then FE Fates utter mess and I see the cuntwad game journos also doing this along with many goons the goal to take over TD and other's discussion on localization is very clear I'm also seeing Crunchy roll trying to start a crusade on fan subs and scanlations. They really want a head's start on 2020 Japan Olympics.

ESA,E3 and TD digging are the main concerns right now and we need to be focus as much as I hate Marche he had a point that we have focus on TD but aren't doing what we need to do for it the ESA stuff is doing well.

Honestly I could give two shits if he is a christfag despite his belief he is still fighting for other's and their right for freedom of speech.

I didn't take the assignment, but I looked through them anyway out of curiosity. Nothing urgent for now, though I could be mistaken from what I could see. It seems like a hit list for the purposes of rooting out Manchurian SJWs in positions of influence in politics and the industry. The list seems rather flimsy and witchunt-like since it relies on twitter account activity. I'd suggest moving to the subjects' Linkedln and Facebook next to verify their activities, but I'm sure the user already has this in mind already.

Yeah, I'm looking at 'Group 4' and I'm seeing a couple of faggots, a dead account, a guy who writes at "IGRA" whose feed is all in Polish(?), but nobody truly important

When FE x SMT comes out for real :^)

What he said isn't just about him being Christian. It's about him disregarding any proof that doesn't somehow emanate from "faith in God". Don't be disingenuous.

He's not talking about proof of existence of God, he's talking about proof of anything. Basically, he's saying that epistemology requires God.

Roadmap list for ESA redpill construction in

Someone wants it in one twitter bite. See

I'm reworking an ESA oc, the rest of you want something to do, stop shitposting so much, taking bait, yes I know I'm guilty of that shit too. But any of you want things to do, go look at the op list, ctrl F ops, digs or sifting etc.
Then get the fuck out. Fun is fun, but before you complain about what others are doing or not doing, go do something yourself. No one needs an armchair quarterback with nothing on the pot.

*No one needs an armchair quarterback with nothing in the pot.
Back to wrasslin with oc making for me.

He might be a follower of the quote

"If you want to change the world, start for the Third one"

Whats spanish for "Shut it down!"?

DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE GOOK

I'm thinking more, what's spanish for

I thought "They represent the entire US game industry" was decent (Could also use fixing, but it's catching, isn't it?)

¡Ay, caramba! ?

According to my shitty Spanish, it's ¡Ciérralo! It's just "Close it" in Spanish. I know there's a better way, but I can't think of one.

Oooooo nooooo, que putadaaaaaaaaa.

Oh goodness, here we go again.

Also…

Thanks for those characters! I was thinking about using them with their umbrellas as the OC theme for Torrential Downpour.

Well for some folks who might not have any idea what it's about, I would say yes, it needs one.

archive nigger

Have you asked him about that tweet? He is usually open to questions in twitter/email.

Have you watched any of his maps of meaning lectures?
I wouldn't say he is even religious, more like he is appreciative of christianity as one of the foundations of western civilization because how it developed our culture.

What's this now?

I'm kinda lost. How is god an axiom? It would depend what is trying to be argued and the only thing I can come up with is "god says x, so I will do x".
And faith in god can be gained or lost (albeit it is a lot harder in today's scientific world), as god represents values and powers, he judges people on their morals. Religious texts aren't solely "Do X because I say so." but "Do moral thing X because Y and Z, and it will be beneficial to everyone". In preaching values, the belief in god is slowly supported as a teacher and being.

Depends, "shut it down" is very vague and doesn't limit it's object much. I don't know any similarly vague phrase.
Callalo! (Shut it up)
Apagalo! (Turn it off)

Unless the one on the right isn't mexican:
ai jodete.

Apagalo!

But the spanish people are white!

Jesus Gaf!

And these people wonder why they aren't considered real fans. Would you call yourself a fan of french arthouse films or something if you wanted all the existential melodrama rewritten around smashmouth lyrics? I like gag-dubs and stuff, but they're in addition to the main product, not seen as the actual original work.

I'd have fun seeing someone mock the dialogue in a game on youtube, but I'm not paying money for some Devil Kings bullshit. I don't want the parody and rewriting in the place of the original work.

Okay good, good, now we need the clip of Julian Assange talking about Comrade Sellout and the Democrack party.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Impostor! No (You) for you.

Where else would have been from?

never said im the comics user. tan or whatever he's called
i like his work a lot.
wish that he'd finish it.

I guess nobody is perfect

Has someone been archiving Eltonel's GamerGate thread art? I barely visit these threads and just collect his art whenever it's posted in other threads.

reported

where's ame?

webm of youtube video linked in previous thread:

Berkeley Protesters Take the Pepsi Challenge (part 1/3)

Vivian is not gay and she only wants to play videogames and fuck her dad!

Am I reading the same post as you?
Because it's fairly obvious that the existence of God is fundamentally self-evident as far as religions in general and Christianity in particular are concerned.

(part 2/3)

It's not a dealbreaker for me, as long as they don't shoehorn them into every conversation and then start accepting greasy blowjobs for favorable coverage.

and on top of that,

(part 3/3)

Also there was another design cue I took form looking at advertisements. I'm not sure what the style is really named, but I see it frequently in ads where the coloured bar says something like "Buy one!" & the bottom bar is white with "Get one!"
Reminds me of magazine clippings.

Thanks, user.

The more of that neofag thread I read the more I get pissed at how much of fake gamers and sjw weebs they are

Thanks user.

Disregard me, I was a bit lost on it since I was thinking that I'd have to be convinced that god exists, in which case it isn't an axiom.
There are people that suppose it is self-evident.
And what I said in my other post was that people reinforce their belief through his moral teachings by saying those values embody god… or something like that which is where I got confused.

Here, have some chill games.

archive.is/uLS4c
NEVER
BEEN
TRIED
BEFORE

>Waiting for the "Wait, that's Detroit." punchline

Is it wrong that I actually find the gook pics cute?

here ya go downpour
did more work finding shit on retards who shit up localization then you did creating a shitty waifu

no need to thank me, you can get back to your fan fiction writing now

socialism is a great meme

Tell me again why they don't think Venezuela is real socialism?

Boyish grills a best

And I get Heil Hitler dubs.

because they failed. Communism has never been tried therefore has never failed.

that image really doesnt work because Niche told people not to localize Senran kangaroos
and worked on fire emblem

Even if I was to indulge the idea that it never existed, their version of it (the perfect one) cannot possibly come into existence until we become a post-scarcity society.

ah thanks for the reminder fur, didn't he side with that trany who helped cause the solie shit?

yes

The references to children don't work because of the ratings of the games. Use the cover art that contains the final ratings and rewrite this to actually make sense.

But don't you see? It's brilliant. If it's not possible for socialism to exist, then that means it can never have been tried and can never fail.

If it's never actually been tried, isn't it irresponsible to eliminate all capitalism globally and replace it with an untried system?

Then why do people keep saying we should follow it's ideas before we hit post-scarcity?

Subliminal persuasion, perhaps?

On a tangent, let me share some articles on marketing that may give some insight on how the anti-GG journos operate.
archive.is/TaxI2
archive.is/NEvBd
Reminder that the GameJournoPros have backgrounds in marketing in common, so it's quite clear they're applying marketing strategies to their articles, with "journalism" as a cover.

Nice try. Not your personal army, goon.

The same people who want to be the ones in charge in a socialist society.

Because they want it NOW! they want instant gratification. If it wasn't for that little stinker of a thing, we would be focusing on completely different problems than we are now.

Until we get fucking nanomachines that build literally anything we want from Fucking Nothing™, we will always live in a scarcity-oriented society.

I remember it losing it at mombot.

Uh are you a newfag? This guy was a major reason Fates was cucked.

The Fuck did you do now Gamergate?

Times like this I wish GG had the time machine they say we do cause goddamn shit like this makes me sad.

Well subversion is their game, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Thanks for the links!

We're too busy unfucking the timeline at the moment. Fucking leftists with their shit version of the machine keep sacrificing more children and sick people to their dark gods to live just a little longer while it destroys them in and out while they do things of next to no consequence.

Vanilla lewds?

Please tell me it's not just the fact that I need glasses, that the text is blurry as shit and hard to read.

Did he even watched the damn video?

Jesus this is fucking awful.

Why do I get the feeling the MSM is dragging their feet on this guy cause he's a nigger

We talked about pink sauce amd how they do it in Latin America.

Literally Tomato and Mayoinesse

Help

That sounds disgusting, but I also don't like either of those things separately, so my opinion on it doesn't hold much weight.

Words can only begin to describe how much I have come to hate this fucker in the 1.5 seconds of this webm I have watched, and those words are "words fail me."
If there is a plane of eternal suffering, this fucker belongs there.

More downpour stuff.

what is the point of this?

To spread around since I have a feeling localizers will double down following their attempts at trying to shame Persona 5's translation & the upcoming 2020 olympics.

Did the "Gamers Menu" some user was working on get finished?

Speaking of Persona 5

Any new article about it, or they keep bitching about old things there.

Thanks for the banners user, but learn to use PNG or, at the very least, GIF as your default file format on images.

No, I haven't. Still need drinks.

Nothing aside from reviews.

Here they are in PNG.

I confess not. I avoid e-celebs like the plague.

Work on the image in PNG, use this to figure out which filetype to save the final version (the one that's spread around) as.

Chuckola Cola in either the Wine or the Soda sections. Preferably the former since it's implied to be made like fine wine.

exhentai.org/g/1033651/436c204e32/

I actually could go visit him for you since I live in Toronto.

Also I like this line in the article regarding marketing.

Thanks, friend

I know Yooka-Laylee is old news by now, but I though this was kinda amusing.

He better get arrested soon.

Same shit, they act like it's a huge issue despite it not really being that bad.

I wanted this game to be good, it's a real shame.

Is snake pass good?

kek, the manlet in the blue shirt is the skinhead's leader, he's not stalking him.

It's bretty fucking great, give it a pirate sometime and buy it if you like it

It seems like a good year for games. Nier Automata was amazing (I genuinely believe it might be my favorite game in this decade), Resident Evil 7 was pretty fun, playing Persona 5 and having a blast. It's just a shame Yooka dropped the ball.

>Finally get around to watching American Psycho
I finally get why the film is so heavily used on imageboards.

Read the book, it is really fucked up.

you keep writing your fanfiction there champ, I'm sure it will help bring plenty of attention towards localization and the type of people doing it

Is it actually good, or just a meme?

Are there things the show tones down?

newfag scum should go and stay go

Its funny the book is still required by law in Australia to be sold in a wrapped cover

That's an understatement.

Jeeze, can't think of specifics now.

How about Dracula's Blood wine

Read the book, almost got as much infamy as as the Satanic Verses of Mein Kampf (Mao's Little Red Book and Marx are still No. 1 sellers in Amazon unedited), the author is really redpilled and shows how brutal and fucked up the Dubsman is, I remember someone sharing it in the share thread, should still be in vola.

Can you think about those trips?

Yea, he wrote that because he was fucking sick of that sort of yuppie lifestyle, but after writing it, he got death threats from feminists and started really hating women after that. Decades later Rose Mcgowgan started a feminist crusade against him and gay men in general.

How is he an e-celeb? He is a distinguished personality and clinical psychologist.
Academic-wise the man has made great contributions to psychology with his personality research with refined classification and measurement of personality traits.

researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2/publications

Reading up on it, the film does tone down a lot of the books violence, but apparently it still does it a great amount of justice. As far as watching it, I'd say it is worth it.

And, it's added to my wishlist.

Fuck that bitch

Already got Flandre's Bloody Sunday, but I suppose Dracula's Blood wine can work as the more manly wine.

Also since there's no beer ideas, I'm gonna replace it with tea.
Name 4 teas!

GWEEN TEA

thistle tea

Nobody is this retarded.

that's legit good. someone from here, or a commission or something?

anyway here, have some random pixels

SJWeebs are really asshurt about people making fun of that one tumblr art. You have retards actually say that the art ism ore realistic and more mature and less icky. They also say banter about how the art is bad is now censorship. You even have Weeb translation groups saying the new tumblr art is better and less gross.
twitter.com/Moogle1994/status/853519657109774336

Nice pixels there.

Very funny. Know of any vidya tea or vidya characters that love tea?

sharon makes tea for everyone in coldsteel 2

Could I just say that I really want to see one of these Tumblrinas get into a debate with a very feminine Japanese woman, and see which side of the world goes up in flames as a result of it?

What am I looking at?

see the background of hupppo twitter handle? That image cost money.

so fucking what

calm down user. I know it's nothing groundbreaking.

And? It's probably chump change to them.

i still hope that they will go bankrupt one day, one day.

If the point was that they spent hundreds of euros for a simple Twitter handler, then I could kind of understand it as "Why not cut down on the cost and either do it yourself or someone cheaper?" or if they had some black magic to remove the gettyimages watermark.

how to proof they removed the watermark? Of course hupppo is fishy as fuck, i could imaging they would do it.

THOSE ARE FUCKING AWESOME

おい、それ可愛いまんこにキッスしましょう

可愛い is every weaboo's favorite word. You probably say it alot but didn't realize it's written this way in kanji. That's right, it's kawaii. Cute, just like Tanka Rei's coin slot eyes that match with her coin slot manko, you know what I'm saying?
We're continuing on with learning kanji, but we're gonna take a more fun route of doing it. Today, we're gonna be going over flirty lines to learn about the kanji or just the words for body parts and what not.

You don't want to embarass yourself in front of a cute girl when you roll up in a Japanese casino trying to get some manko, right? (Japan legalized gambling in case you don't remember)

Now let's just start with very innocent and cute things, shall we? Let's say you've got a girl and you're doing a slow dance. Now, she's never danced before, so you're trying to show her how to get started. She's all flustered saying stuff like

あ-あたしはとても恥ずかしいなあ

And you respond with

大丈夫。手をここに置く

You put that slut's hand on your broad fucking shoulders and lead her into a slow dance. At this point, the manko is already yours. Your fucking breath will smell like the nukes after you take her home tonight. But hold on there partner, we have to take a look at this sentence.

Another weeb favorite that's often used in Japan. Daijoubu. It's one of those words that has a definition, but it isn't entirely correct to say there's a concrete translation because its meaning changes slightly according to how its used. Saying 大丈夫 by itself is more or less saying. "It's alright." Saying 大丈夫 after you've taken a fall is like saying "I'm alright, I'm okay". Asking someone who just fell 大丈夫ですか is like asking "Are you alright?" It generally just refers to the state of being okay, of being unharmed or internally well.

Here we learn a body part if you didn't know this already. It's simply pronounced て, meaning Hand.

So you're looking this girl in the eyes, which are as thin as the holes in an electrical socket, and you say to her.

君の唇は大変綺麗

And she thinks you're talking about the lips on her mouth, which is exactly what we want her to think.

くちびる. This means lips. くち, written as 口 means mouth, so remember くちびる as lips. It even has the mouth radical in there.

たいへん. This means very or greatly. You can use this to express when something is greatly or very something.

きれい means pretty or lovely. This and 美しい(うつくしい) are used as compliments for ladies and their looks quite often. Utsukushii is probably closer to saying "beautiful" while kirei is more like "pretty". Being pretty and being beautiful can make a difference in a particular social situation, so if it's a girl you hold dear to your dick, I mean your heart, make sure you use the right word for maximum effetiveness.

Blushing, she draws a little closer to you and asks

あたしの何が好きか

And you say

君の豪華な目、細い手先、と君の美しい髪

ごうか(with the na at the end because it's a na adjective). This means gorgeous. So, 豪華な目 is gorgeous eyes.

ほそ(i at the end because it's an i adjective), meaning thin or slender. 手先 is read as てさき meaning fingers. Slender fingers.

かみ. Hair (on the head) Make sure you don't confuse this with 神 or 紙 in verbal conversation. 髪 tends to have stronger emphasis on the み in spoken conversation, but not everyone speaks the same way. It should make sense in context if someone is speaking about Gods or Spirits and someone's hair.

でもいつか、それのすべてが枯れて死にます

俺もします。そして天国で君に縋ります。永遠。

You just pierced her heart like a stingray meeing Steve Irwin for the first time. Take her home and pound that bushy manko. So what did we learn here today?

手、手先、髪、唇、目 and ways to describe them such as 綺麗、美しい、豪華な、and 細い

Here are some other body words we didn't get to use
顔・かお
Face

香り・かおり
Not directly related to the physical body, but to aroma or fragrance. Can be used for anything that smells nice

豊胸・こきょう
Full or ample breasts. Big bosoms

微乳・びにゅう
Small and sensitive breasts

美乳
Beautiful breasts. Pronounced the exact same way as small breasts (Japs know what's up)

手首・てくび
Wrists

首筋・くびすじ
Nape of the neck

I just learned that Steve Irwin getting his heart pierced by a stingray and reading 'bushy manko' is giving me a confusing boner.

Best not to screencap that. It's about a half step up from a Japanese 101 student translating his favorite manga. Right off the bat, he's fucking up by using それ instead of その, and you hardly ever hear anyone use the word 手先 to mean fingers outside of poetry or music.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

He is trying gotta give the nigga that.

You forgot to put this is hiragana.
びにゅう it's this.

Nice lines.
I pretend to finish this one before the next E3 though

Please don't post such lewd pics of my waifu without my permission.

That's a big umbrella

4u

Very rough wip of ESA oc, intro of basic faq page. This is far from final, I already spot a few mistakes, and some technical glitches. But this is the very rough layout hax that I'm wrassling with.

For the Five Guys (Hehehe) of the ESA, is the pyramid structure going to be final?

What the fuck is the prime universe like at this point.

The text for the names and title, and the pics of the staff themselves will have to be tweaked since rich taylor's name and title did not fit, the titles might have to be shortened further without losing accuracy.

Text order should be re-arranged below the pics
-Who is
-What does
-Who are the members of
and placement fine tuned slightly.

What do you have in mind. I put gallagher on the top pyramid since he's big cheese. But definitely nowhere near final phase, this is still only version 2 of the iterations, so lots of room for improvement suggestion.

I have to rest my eyes a bit though, but I will definitely check back later.

after i wake up i can try a top horizontal arrangement of the staff pics.
pure coincidence. gotta be. just like 2007 keeps coming up as a coincidence.

The Prime universe was destroyed on December 21st, 2012 by the return of the Mayan Old Gods. The only echo of this event in our current universe is the character of Lucoa in Kobayashi-san chi no Maidragon

Goodnight GutterGays.

You are right with putting Gallagher on top since he is the president & assumes all responsibility. But on the ESA's site, under Rich Taylor's profile, this line caught my eye.
>Mr. Taylor, who joined ESA in 2007, represents the association through its social media channels, industry events, including the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) – the world’s premier trade show for computer, video and mobile games and related products – and plays an integral role in representing the industry at political events and meetings on Capitol Hill and throughout the nation’s capital.
On one hand, he does E3 & like Gallagher, should be a priority (His past career at the MPAA might get people intrigued more than say, Ana Molina who does the financial front.)
While we can talk & decide about who should be above what later, this is my take on priorities.

ded thread.
Lets all just go home.

Are you fucking gay?

iss tru

Good evening, motherfuckers!

nichegamer.com/2017/04/17/nier-automata-gets-original-nier-costume-and-colosseum-dlc/
nichegamer.com/2017/04/17/gravity-rush-2-free-nier-automata-costume-dlc-launches-april-2017-in-japan/
You can't stop the butt.

Glad at least one Yoko Taro game seems to be remotely successful and got moderate recognition.

Honestly? It feels fitting for the end of an empire. Everything is spinning more and more out of control in stupid ways, but it fits because the people in power were trying to gain control in stupid, petty ways.

twitter.com/thetimes/status/854200320720875521

You want a cup of morning rage, anons?!

Here, post-modernists are now pushing to indoctrinate nursery kids about "transgender rights"!

there, done for now. added the failed gg wiki mascot that that dA fag was pushing because I could and felt like it. Also added Vivian's mexican wrestling costume. The weird dithering in Freya is because the palette I'm using is really limited in blues.
Well I could, but where's the fun in it?

Looks good, are you making a roster for a GG themed fighter or beat-'em-up?

wouldn't be just GG-themed but 8ch overall, but I don't know specifically what I'm doing. I've vague ideas on how I'd do a beat-em-up, might even try and make a game doc on it, but otherwise I just don't have the patience to try and work on a big project like that.

If I did though, the playable characters would at most be something like Vivian, Alunya, Holla Forums and Holla Forumsnrad, and most other characters, whether board tans, GG tans, or million catgirls, would be NPCs and all.

Anyway have the older version of this thing, I guess. Was obeying a different palette limitation, and it's from a couple years ago. The art was going more specifically for being a more coloured version of the Neo Geo Pocket fighting games, the poses are outright eye-copied in fact.

im not saying that this is ok but VIDEOGAMES
post it in Holla Forums

Hi Holla Forums! Now, fuck off!

Do these people ignore the fact tumblr doxes and swats people who make Korra and Stephen universe art that deviates even one iota in terms of body type or skin shade?

they are real deal troll accounts. and yes the guys with anime avatars are taken very seriously by the babyface orbiters.

I would play it. It looks fun

You don't understand user, that fanart was not diverse and not diverse fanart is hatespeech.

I love you.

additional dumb shit for twitter shitposting purposes

Trannies seems to be the new holy grail… or a new normalfags hill for the sjw to die on.

Umm, where's /wooo/?

Why? All a trannie is is a guy in woman's clothing (Which, even then, is a stretch when they're not even good at it), or is their plan to have all men on the Earth chop off their dicks and result in the extinction of the human race.

WEW

dualshockers.com/2017/04/18/bayonetta-hits-100k-copies-steam-just-one-week-pc/
archive.is/Avq4y

They are phantom thieves, I can't imagine one of them crawling into a ventilation shaft.

Oh, hey, that's comparable to Valkyria Chronicles. It did about the same in a week, and reached 500k in just over a month. Those 20 dollar price tags are damn appealing.

Archived
archive.is/tjwke

oh sorry I didn't notice that there was an archive already.

meant for

You forgot Kars but even he forgot himself.

No hurry up a port VF5:FS sega.

It more depends on the agreement sega signed off on, there can easily be loopholes.

Do you guys have collections of Tumblr arts of their "diversified" video game characters aside from what Dobson released? I have this sudden urge to compile it.

I don't go hunting for shitty art made by the mentally unstable on tumblr sorry.

Someone post the Kill La Kill art

No

Yes! Exactly! Now were getting through to these people.

[Disgust]
Search it.
I can't find the fullsized image of the third and I'm not going to bother since I have to leave

Nope.

I've never even pirated undertale and I know that's fucking wrong.
>She'd be thrown off a roof

I've been to Saudi Arabia, his fate would much much worse. This is absolute cubic degeneracy for them.

Now I know why undertale dev vanished without trace.

Everyone gets killed by muslims anyway. Even muslims.

No idea what that thing's on christ-tan's head, but other than that, this is some insanely impressive work, user. Don't let it go to waste. You've got talent.

Don't delude yourself, user. It's Nintendo we're talking about. Even if there WERE loopholes -which there supposedly are none of, their lawyers are good at this shit-, Nintendo wouldn't let it go in less than several years. So in the crazy world where they would be forced to let it go indeed, a decade would've passed at least.

Start a Holla Forums thread. They love that shit.

Wait now that I think about it, why would Facebook and the other social media platforms shut down Stevie Steve's accounts? Wouldn't that help the police find him?

No :^)

Poor guy, he saw his work twisted by the journos and tumblr.

There's never enough ALLAH that won't get you killed by them.

I am a very open minded person, but these guys are fucking retarded. Trans people are just a bunch of crossdressing losers. Tolerance my ass.

bigot

😉

Not sure if you are marche clapping at more furry art or implying that marche is a furry

There have tons of Nintendo funded games that went multiplat in the past.
Lego undercover was funded by nintendo and it's now multiplat, they just had to remove the nintendo stuff
Samurai Warriors 3 was funded by nintendo and then a few years later it got a PS3 version with just the Nazo no Murasame Jo removed.

It all depends on the agreement and game.

Aren't dogs considered dirty or bad?

Except that, in that case, it's not only funded, it was also, if I recall, published partly by Nintendo. Kamiya himself said there were as many chances for a Bayo 2 multiplat as a Mario multiplat.

That suppose to be a goat I think. And goats are considered to be highly fuckable.

ZombiU even got renamed to just Zombi when it released on everything else, when it was heavily marketed as the hot new WiiU thing.

The difference with ZombiU, however, is that the decision to become multiplatform fell entirely upon Ubisoft. Nintendo had no involvement with the title outside of promoting it like any console manufacturer would.

Samurai Warriors 3 was also published by Nintendo on top of being funded by Nintendo, they also heavily marketed in Japan. Yet it still found its way on to the PS3 and even got an expansion once all the Nintendo content was stripped.
Kamiya can easy just be saying that shit to get people off his back like he's done multiple times before, the whole thing is up in the air leaning towards not likely. But it's not impossible.

I suppose so. I just generally don't put much stock in trusting that weird shit wont happen these days.

Mmmh you actually might be right.
I still hope not. NEVER EVER is too much fun when it's from your side
A wonderful 101 PC port would be INSANE though, like holy shit I'd be so, so happy. This game might've been in the top 3 of this past decade

Honestly it doesn't really matter considering how fast Wii U emulation is coming along.

Olay, that game we can confirm is never going to see the light of day outside of Nintendo platforms due to how Nintendo co-owns the game (Like they do with every single game that isn't developed by them or a Western company).

Onto another subject, has anyone else noticed that the threads seem to have been slowing down the past few days?

user, in previous bread there was

Easter Weekend

DESACTIVENLO MIERDA

No nneofag, you are the reason why nice things cannot exist. But you are fixing that problem by banning anyone who disagrees with you, even devs thus tightening your sites noose.

I believe he will not see this but

Akane Hino or Bakane how the fandom call her

She loves Tea. In her introduction she gets overexcited and exclaims her favorite food is tea. The Producer has to remind her tea is a drink and not food.

Cerra eso abajo!

Y'know, that honestly makes alot of sense. It's funny when artists try to shoehorn diversity into things and ironically makes something that hits close to home.

I find it funny that they made those honking huge noses themselves. Subconciously they want to blame the jews.

I know he's a professor, but come on, you can't deny he has been milking his e-notoriety for all its worth. For all I know he's a genius psychologist, for as far as philosophy and politics go, he's no better than Sargon of Mossad or Molymeme.

Vanquish soon, fellow gaymer.

Patience, user, patience. A couple of years ago, no one thought they'd ever see the Nintendo logo on their mobile screens. Sure, their mobile stuff is mostlt cash-grabbing, but then again, so are ports.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/18/police-man-sought-cleveland-facebook-killing-dead/

Holla Forums disappointed he didn't do a last stand, going to bed gaymergays.

As long as social medias exist we have no future.

That's not a trap, trap are feminine and like the name imply you can be fooled by them.

traps are nothing but crossdressers.

archive.is/iU2X4

Yeah, feminine crossdressers. It is implied that traps at least trey to look like a woman. They all fail of course, thus they turn into twitter trannies with doctored profile pics.

the audacity of this nigger when he's always manufacturing nontroversies

He just doesn't like being on the receiving end of it. He has no problem trying to ruin someone's job for shit he pulled and fucking over someone for trying to take care of his sick girlfriend, but the moment someone makes fun of him, all bets are off.

I am laughing that its developers calling him a retard. And he can't go after them or he would never be able to be a journo paid blogger a again.

Speaking of Brote, I don't recall this being posted at the time.

As usual, these retards cry as soon as the mockery is about how they are fucking game journalists so being this incapable and unaware of generic, common gaming points makes them look like dumbasses

Traps are passing crossdressers. That's why trannies hate the word.

This is why journos should be mocked at every occasion. They started on this route against gamers because they wanted to be seen as more than simple 'videogames' 'journalists'. Mocking them reminds them they have not gone beyond their previous station.

(((History))) books might remember this as a real thing. Best timeline strikes again.

What's that show even about? Why is it so popular now?

Wasn't this tranny involved in antiGG at some point? Probably one of Anna Antranny's friends

TW: Soul scarring pics

>>>Holla Forums9741712

Tumblr latch unto it because of differently "coded" characters matched their mental illness. Rebecca sugar banked on that to make dosh on the back of the mentally ill on Tumblr.

Guys don't click that link, it's worse than you think. It's a fat feminist having lesbian sex with another fat feminist.

It's about how a young straight white male is the only hope of a group of individualist rebels against an oppressive collectivist 'utopian' society made up entirely of women.

Thats Moldylocks mate

she used to be cute until she drank the koolaid

archive.fo/8uXvU

Oh no the link didn't load properly on my tin can internet at first and now i'm going to get bullied

That's basically has been done since 3D games exist.

Did you also know that in most action movies, to prevent the actor from being hurt in tense scenes, they replace him with a professional stuntman and edit it so cleverly that you'd never notice it while watching the movie?

Its like tumblrs worst nightmare packaged in such a way that it is tricking tumblr into becoming soggyknees. its a secret that that is what the purpose is, don't tell them or they may stop watching and reverse the conditioning

Yeah, but those games didn't pay Kotaku for advertising so it wasn't as impressive when they did it.

Horizon is already gone and forgotten. It was an extremely bland game with reused formulas copy/pasted from other games. I hope they didn't pay too much for that 'advertising'.

It reminds me of when they bragged about fish-running-away-from-player AI as something new and revolutionary in CoD when games have been doing it since fucking Mario64.

But did you know that you can choose either male or female in the fallout 4 character creator?!

Is this another lolicon fantasy you CHILD RAPIST ?!

If you get close enough to the loli she turns into highly detailed 3D

Disgusting, I'll stay far away then.

Horizon Zero Dawn is the Chelsea Clinton of video games, I swear to christ.

Harmful opinion and notch shitpostig is getting weird

Meh, standard AAA trash, I personally couldn't get past the atrocious voice acting. I didn't even get to get bored of the bland gameplay.

I just mean with how hard it's being pushed. Certain "journalists" have been shilling her at every opportunity ever since her lich mother lost.

Worse, it was standard AAA trash with added progressive sprinkling

I suspect kotaku did it for free.

I like HO but he's too annoying lately with his shitposting and constant jabs at other e-celebs even though he's right about it.

Oh ok, I'm not in the US and don't watch the news anymore so I hadn't noticed.

Some game did it worse for progressive sprinkling. I didn't notice it but like I said I didn't play pas the tutorial, I was done way before. Personally I don't see the matriarchy of the tribe as tackled on progressist bullshit. To give the devs some credit it seems it fitted with what they wanted it to be. We must be cautious to not turn into SJWs ourselves looking for problems everywhere.

The matriarchy is depicted also as a mostly a dysfunctional thing. Anyways, it was a shit game and Nier was far superior.

"Developers and publishers often pass on explaining technical issues of how games are made, even at the basic level, and PR departments of larger publishers will often pass on sharing technical details of any kind in favor of explaining how great the game is going to be and what pre-order bonuses will be offered…
…The result is a generation of players who don’t understand how games are made, and reporters who are often frustrated we can’t ask get these questions on the record. "

If only there was some kind of website out there where people can post articles about videogames. Maybe articles about how video games work, understanding standard industry terms, or 3 simple tricks to add parallax scrolling to your game. Unfortunately all we have are blogs that act as the 3rd arm of the publisher's advertising agencies or complain about twitter posts they don't like. Their biggest contribution to date is posting a link to somebody else's development process video while acting like they put forth any effort at all.

It actually really sucks because I would maybe visit their websites for that kinda stuff, I don't care about reviews, but the people working there don't care enough about games to learn anything about them and actual content doesn't get you any money even if they did.

That was really silly.

I don't watch it either, but every few days I hear about another article about how great she supposedly is. She's being shilled hard, by Vice and their ilk.

you guys still hating on those CoD guys for their fish AI? It may be old tech, but not every game has it. I check this in every game, if there is fish, I shot them or get close to them to see if they swim away and in a lot of games they just ignore you.

But yes, they probably shouldn't have used that as a selling point in their clip.

Unsurprising, these assholes need a new Queen. We'll see in 2020.

I think she would lose for the same reasons her mother did. She's waist-deep in all that corruption, and just as much of a pretentious elitist, being born into money and all. She's basically America's Justin Trudeau. There are even conspiracy theories about the "real father" of each one.

Nah, I think it's silly to make a big announcement about it to the world but there's really nothing wrong about it. A lot of videogames aren't going to break new ground with anything they do, they're just proud of what they got working and rightfully so.
I don't care much for Call of Duty's gameplay these days but the single player experience is incredibly good looking, it's like you're in a movie.

It's almost like world leader's wives are being passed around.

Does anyone remember who was the idiot relating having a powerful gaming PC with being a MRA?

Dude hasn't been informed we're actually in the Age of Gamergate now.

stop me

I wonder who's banging Trudaa's wife, then. Lord knows it's not him. my hands don't want to twork right today so I just gave up on typing his name right

Muclair.

I figured his wife for an Obama type, but I'm not sure on the rules of world leader swinging, so I don't know if he's still allowed to fuck Trudeau's wife. I know there's a running joke that Ivanka has the hots for him.

Easier to type if you are a native speaker, Trudeau's name doesn't make much sense in English.

My guess also, maybe with Duceppe on the side when she get bored of the npd cuck.

The kids are too pale to be king niggers. I figure she fuked muclair for the power or nathan fillion.

Oh fuck, dubs confirrm the kids are nathan's

I just have hand problems so it gets tough to type sometimes.

Maybe Obama used a condom. Probably caught aids from his tranny wife anyway and didn't want to pass it on.

She has 2 kinds, a daughter and a son, the sons going to be fucked up beyond repair, but 30/70 that the daughter's gen z factor goes into overdrive and she becomes a shitlord.

Considering what kind of enviroment they are growing up in they are both going to be 100% fucked.

Wouldn't surprise me. If I had a dad like Justin Trudeau I would probably rebel by becoming as manly as I could. I think I'll probably kill myself if he gets a second term. I'm planning to do it by 2020 anyway if things don't improve, and I don't think the country can survive another term of Trudeau.

Do you remember the time he beat the shit out of some uppity whore MP on the floor of Parliament?

But Islam is the most feminist religion :^)

Renchon genuinely shocked at disappearing thumb trick.jpg

It's true.

Shitposting zone?

I haven't checked my porn dens in almost exactly a year now.

I wonder how long it will take to trudge through them all. Fuck, sadpanda really needs newer software. The search and tag system are nearly worthless.

It's adequate enough, though I have exhausted most of my tags.

No, wait until someone can bake. Speaking of, I can bake.
firing up oven ready at 700 or page 13
title: Magician Lord Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=hZuSnFRxd_8
No, I'm on standby, I may have to reset if mem leak is bad but there is still room for on topic discussion. I will say if I need shitposting assist.

NOTHING WRONG
O
T
H
I
N
G

W
R
O
N
G

The only problem I have is that some of the tags are stupid and people use them stupidly. Like if I'm searching for futanari dicks getting bigger I have to sort through every single comic where girls become futanari and there are like 3 dozen of those for every one I find. Or tomgirl, which is the worst thing ever and makes it impossible to find girls having sex with traps that aren't emotionally damaged. And all those idiots who tag a comic for breast expansion when it's a single page at the very end that's coupled with pregnancy.

That's not him in the first pic you dumbo.

These social media addicts are really attached to their weak 'punch nazi' meme.

This rustle my jimmies too.

Someone can't take the heat and needs a scapegoat

archive.is/Pld0x

Did it ever occur to these people that most consumers just might not like the product?

Fuck that, I can already smell the shit from a mile away

Did they pay the protection money to journos?

DAMN YOU ALT-RIGHT

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/2064-read-only-memories/user-reviews?dist=negative

about 6 negative reviews today:

>I don't play games to learn the creators political ** agenda. I support all walks of life but stop ** shoving it down our throats.

Great music though.

So any updates on the joy lane massacre thing?

At least he's not crying Gamergate. Right?

Sorry, formatting messed up that 3rd review. Have another:

twitter.com/GilIettelraq/status/854397373350645760

Even with their dickhead clique friends shilling for it it still only got a 75.

I remember the stream of it from a few months ago. It was just so fucking boring.

I dont know, for most of these people gamergate falls under the alt right.

I'm just trying to jinx it.
I want those guys to say the "G" word.
It's gonna happen, wait for it…

WHERE MAH BAKERS AT?

I want to drag you into an alley and brutalise you.

No joke, been a lot of people in these breads recently just dumping Twitter links to random retards, and it needs to stop.

Boy Easter was crazy wasn't it

Fine

archive.is/TtK2m

archive.is/hCHAf

Goddamn

hitomi.la/

Why can't Indies just make an intriguing games that doesn't shove (((((Curent year))))) into my face like I'm the next prison bitch?

And, the saddest part is that a lot of these projects have a kick-ass art style too (That baits me like I'm the most gullible fish in the sea, I'm also a sucker for music) that you don't really see unless someone goes out of their way to make it (I.E. the artist of these pictures).

Improves (Third embed)

Kek I guess bethesda wants to stay far away from any sjw bs

Why do they announce this? They know they'll be mocked. I swear people airing they durty laundry on Twitter and then crying about being bullied is just stupid.

Because they think they matter.

They announce this because they want someone in Twitter to come and say that's a dick move from Bethesda, or the PR is incompetent, when in fact, they just want to stay away from the Ko-turd-ku.

Pretty much this
Regressive no matter who they are think their the most important person on earth seriously theres no individuality for them

Depression? Why 2020 exactly?

>hitomi.la/
I was gonna complain that they seem not to have much, but hey, not a bad backlog. Still like a fifth of sadpanda's tho.

Do they publish every release? Because sadpanda's big draw by now is simply that they seem to have every new release, so if this new one does that too, it's perfect.

But lord help them when they get shit thrown back at them
Actually that explains why they reacted like they did during the height of gamergate

I would want to see face of PR when noticed that mistake.

The site seems pretty up to date about recent releases. Also, I found their search function to be much better than what I've seen on e-hentai (As in, the tags automatically show up when you type them in the search field). The biggest difference, however, is that the site is more focused on hentai than all 2d porn.

at the 8:45 mark they talk about what Mark said about mr. shitface, I didn't know he got angry about that

Correction, the site has been around since 2007, so the library should be very comparable to what you see on sadpanda.

neo bread
neo bread
neo bread

neo bread
neo bread
neo bread

last for benis

liberal wank fest. Got it on Audible and gave up on that shit after an hour and got me refund.

He's 100% right that those people were faggots but I'm worried he's going to go full contrarian at this rate and burnout.

Grow up

Last for gondola