Games that only you play

What's her name, Holla Forums?

Vid related is Blockout, made in 1989.
I play this shit mostly while listening to podcasts and stuff for the last few months. Got bretty gud at it tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestoldgames.net/eng/old-games/blockout.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks piss easy

Kek. Try it out.
bestoldgames.net/eng/old-games/blockout.php

There were several difficulty settings, I remember that on the hardest one the blocks were much more three-dimensional than in OP's vid, and looked like they were procedurally generated. I have no idea if anyone actually played on that setting against their common sense.

I stopped playing it a while ago because fuck staem but 30 players was the maximum amount you'd see on there and that would only be possible on fridays or saturdays.

Vid related. I gave up as soon as I saw the blocks. I'll try when I manage to get 100k on 9level speed on basic.

Okay this would probably fuck my shit up

I'm complete shit at this game but I love everything about it.

Anyone ever play this?

whats going on in that game?

Racing game with no hard cap on speed.

My brother from another mother. Why did the Bionic Commando Reboot have to kill GRiN, WHY?

It's a supersanic tube-racer with hoverbikes that don't really have a speed limit.

Might as well post mine. Asakura P(Assault Crisis Prequel if you want the non abriged version) is a fucking insanely hard platformer taking cues from Megaman and Mystery of Atlantis(and maybe Milon's Secret Castle) for the NES. This fucking game will wreck your shit seven ways till Sunday while reaching IWBTG tiers of difficulty(yet somehow not being bullshit in the slightest about it).

Actually now that I think about it the game's structure and time mechanic remind me of Umihara Kawase.

It's such a fucking shame too. There have been a lot of racing games releasing that seem similar to the tube runner concept of Ballistics, but they just aren't fucking fast enough.

I used to play that a lot

This too. Single player never ever.

I used to play arcade version from time to time. Features some great music as well

I bet y'all haven't played the studio's best game

I used to play a similar game on the gameboy.

T-Bird is best car.
Fuck the King Cobra or whatever he was called.

This would be fun in VR.

a racing game called Vector 36. Features include angle tuning of all the thrusters, hovering, adjusting your throttle between forward and up, heat simulation, Mars being colonized by Nestlé, and a speedometer that shows 10 times the actual speed

In Verbis Virtus

Fun puzzle game where you cast spells using a mic. Boss fights are pretty intense because you are scrambling to remember how to cast spells. Autistic as shit but fun as fuck

Oh shit that looks fun as fuck

it is if you ignore the inaccurate speedometer.

it is even more fun if you put thrust, yaw, pitch, roll, lift-bias all in individual analog controls

the lone guy developing this (who supposedly has an aerospace background) is active on the steam focums and very receptive to feedback.

i wish i wasn't able to post this game in this thread. it makes me sad

Make a thread about it. If you include a magnet link you probably won't get called a shill much.

PONTIAC OR BUST
PINK SLIPS IN THE AQUADUCT ALL DAY ERRYDAY>>12367293

stop reddit spacing.

if its literally just 10x the right speed then the inaccurate speedometer just means you're getting more information. it's not hard to mentally put a decimal point in.

Come on, it was even two dimensional one.

I have no idea at all how a human bean can play SR2 with its randomly generated obstacles with a ~20 meter draw distance at over 100mph
Also is right, Thunderbird is best girl

Also, I haven't played it on the original hardware, but you can try the Amiga version if you want. It has more grafix but the realistic floppy drive emulation slows it down a lot. Not the actual action parts, mind, but it does awkwardly stop to load the sprite for each engine part you're installing.

Pretty much my first vidya. I could never beat it as a kid so I kept playing it every now and then until I mastered it. It only takes me about half hour to beat it, so I still play it from time to time.

Tachyon? Long, long time ago.

best weeb game during the Bush years

lmao i actually know the guy playing in that video
pretty cool guy

Dam son, going to install myself some mahjong.