Stop playing Vidya!

reddit.com/r/StopGaming/

Stop playing Vidya!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StopPosting/
reddit.com/r/StopGaming/comments/65xnj6/i_just_created_a_thread_on_v_to_help_those_people/?st=j1mi4ir2&sh=4abc31ea
reddit.com/r/StopGaming/comments/65xnj6/i_just_created_a_thread_on_v_to_help_those_people/
archive.fo/K7zGl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/StopPosting/

If you are going to shitpost, at least use something decent.

WE GOTTA STOP THE VIDEO GAMES

Didnt he release that shit already, why the fuck are they hanging on to it anyway? What are they hoping for? Proof that he paid a baby eating tax?

reddit.com/r/StopGaming/comments/65xnj6/i_just_created_a_thread_on_v_to_help_those_people/?st=j1mi4ir2&sh=4abc31ea

He's a criminal & everyone knows it.

This is probably the gayest concern trolling I've ever seen. OP is a faggot, the kid in his picture is a faggot, reddit is a faggot and this shit's all gay.

Correction
(((everyone))) says it's true so it must be
:^)

Verinio please

Hi. Please don't forget to upvote my thread. ;)

I think it's an open secret that he abused the fuck out of corporate and personal loopholes to squeeze every drop of money – legally – away from paying taxes.

There's nothing wrong with that. He played by the book. You change the rules if you don't like someone abusing them.

Now, as a president, that'a great skill to have for negotiations. Very very good.

Also, I should add that libcucks are going to hang onto his tax shit like republicans hung onto Obamo's birth records.

The only difference is that king nigger really did fake it

Dubs

Wasnt one of the "loopholes" he used a thing that bill clinton passed when he was president, thats kind of funny to me

Lets get this going

Off to a good start

This is no time for video games, user! The war is coming and you need to work on your commie smashing skills!

You do have your stick ready, don't you?

buskay

why the fuck is this thread still alive Mark you gay furry kike

reddit.com/r/StopGaming/comments/65xnj6/i_just_created_a_thread_on_v_to_help_those_people/
archive.fo/K7zGl
Fuck off shill.

i already buskay'ed him

Oh boy, dubs thread!