Hey tank i see a rpg squad over there plz reverse away so you keep your frontal armor facing them

Honestly still not a bad game though. What did Holla Forums think and who else hopes the devs decide to jew in on the syrian war for a sequal (with better AI please devs ffs)? Surely they want them slav shekels bad enough right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can RPGs even damage tanks in real life?

How the fuck russian shovelware ends up being favored by Holla Forums so much? Even russians themselves dislike it.

Nice try burger

Did anyone here bully that Zoltan faggot to death yet?

who nigga?

I fucking hate the HUD of this game and the unit selection, it's almost impossible to see what units you have selected and where they are.

So the game is super realistic then?

the witcher dwarf?
he's a bro, fuck you

Depends on the tank and what kind of RPG you're firing at it. Newer Russian rockets can penetrate quite a lot of composite armor, while on the other hand you have situations where an M1 in Iraq was hit with 20+ RPGs without the hull being breached.

He got the game pulled off Steam by filing a ton of reports that the game used stolen content

the faglord who falsely reported this to steam and got it temporarily taken down is actually czech

Why would we need a sequel? This game already seems pretty good. A solid RTS… Which had already been attacked by SJWs.
Maybe they should make a sequel about the Belgians in Kongo

When a modern RPG meets a tank from the 70s all kind of shit can happen.

The RPGs in the game are mostly RPG-7s.

Most of the tanks fall into the T-55 to early T-72 models
Now, the modernized T-72s you can get by mission 4 will simply laugh at the rpgs then rape them

I cleared the game, user. There are also RPG-9s, RPG-18s, RPG-22s, M72 LAWs, BGM-71 TOWs and more admittedly some toyota or otherwise mounted

I think they said that if the game does well enough, they'll add more campaigns so you can play as ISIS and the like

you're full of shit

He didn't. The game got pulled due to copyright fuckery when the devs got into a spat with their former employers or something like that. The former employers then admitted the devs were in the right. Zoltan just decided to take the credit for it all because he wanted attention

Daily reminder that the CIA/Mossad orchestrated a fake "revolution" (just like they did in Libya and Egypt).

The "peaceful protesters" were armed gangs that terrorized neighborhoods and killed people. The west's propaganda machine blamed it all on the president of Syria, in order to demonize him and make the terrorists look like "rebels".

I have been following this war since day 1, it's turned into a huge complex clusterfuck now.

In order to understand what's happening in Syria, you have to start with the 'Arab Spring'.

You might notice that there is no enemy AI, just scripted movements, enemy infantry squads will charge at your tanks.

wait a second… that revolution…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

So, just like real muslims?

Don't forget Ukraine. Also that fun time when they installed a puppet dictator in Chile so they could use the whole country as guinea pig for American economists.

That kept Chile from falling to communist yet.

Pinochet was a good decision for the Chile and the world at large.

A-ME-RI-CA.

Oh the irony of calling someone a jew when your own country is a worldwide enforcer of kike will.

God, Syria, and Bashar!

But, if it was a Communist country it'd be even worse than just being a shitskin country as is.

see: Venezuela

My favorite was when USA saved Afghanistan from communist horrors such as schools, hospitals and secularization. I bet all those Afghanis are eternally thankful for having such exciting opportunities open to them, such as growing opium poppies at a gunpoint, or getting shot for refusing to grow opium poppies.

Of course your country falls prey to moronic idealists providing a cure-all to a desperate worn-out population if you don't actually help stabilize the region instead of just swooping in to wipe out all insurgents and leaving a massive power vacuum behind. It's why the CIA is such a massive boogeyman in the Middle-East whereas Japan and the USA are BFF's despite getting fucking nuked.

Here's your (you), saging this cancer thread so it'll drift off into the pit it belongs.

the economy is not that bad, most of the bad stuff is the new constitution that enforces more authoritarianism, pretty crippling when the rulers are crooks.
t. Chilean.

no, play the game, on damascus mission, the enemy squads spawn at the border of the map continously, they were charging aganist 2 of my tanks and 3 infantry squads dug in into buildings.

On the up side, he killed all the commies. On the bad side, he pretty much sold everything but the copper industry to global interests.

By "it all" you mean building infrastructure and stamping out the fundamental islam?

people on the frist world are so naive (i will asume that), the rich communists escaped, the poor ones died.

Holla Forums actually believes that Russia will help USA fight China. Just so you understand the scale of the problem.

Story got switched
It's now "US and China will team up to fight North Korea, then with Russia fight the kikes and muslims"

Isn't that common knowledge for anyone who doesn't get its news only from the electric jew? Even my bluepilled friends agree the war was started for (((american))) interests.

Its such a shame that AnCaps, libtards and such are so in their own asses, that they think Pinochet was some kind of best leader or something.
basically trying to meme him like hitler, except Pinochet could be considered Zionist, that only cared about external powers
sage for Holla Forums posting

Sounds like Holla Forums posting to me.

This one is always cracking me up. I don't have the heart to tell Holla Forums or, rather, I don't want to give more ammo to Cuckrainian shills lurking there that Russia dumps some big fucking money into Muslim republics, ethnic Russians are dying out while Muslim population is growing, kikes pretty much run Russia, though those are different kikes from Western ones (Rotenbergs instead of Rothschilds), and Russian nationalists are Soros-controlled and allied with libtards.

Holy shit man both the Soviet Union then and the US then and now have god awful foreign policies. Now shut the fuck up.

Yeah, remember how those godless commies were supporting enemies of Israel and condemning the Zionism? Sad!

just because your favorite jew talks like a nigger doesnt mean you should

>>>Holla Forums

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend you fucking retard.

also you're ignoring the fact that bolsheviks were slav hating zionists, and that despite stalins killing of jews he still killed a shit ton of slavs.

Yep, that's why Slav population grew in Soviet Union, and why it is in decline after its dissolution.
source: (((American))) propaganda

VIDEO GAMES

Wether a population grows doesn't mean people aren't being killed at mass. But it's an indication I guess.
From what I can find the population growth is legit though. But there is even a period that shows the growth slow down drastically, I can easily see this as the period were the killings happened. Can you find anything that conclusively says it wasn't 20-40 million?

And the bolsheviks were most definitely slav hating zionists, this is besides the number of killings.

They need direct control like Men Of War, so you can drive the tank yourself.

Yes, even modern tanks like the M1A2 and T-90 can be mobility killed by RPGs. Older tanks like the M60 and T-72 can be completely destroyed.