Hello mod can i ask you why do you keep locking my threads...

Hello mod can i ask you why do you keep locking my threads? Isnt freedom of speech or what the fuck ever encouraged here? Or are you on the same level as SJWs? I guess you are.

Here is bumplocked thread
8ch.net/v/res/12364234.html#12364607

Thank you mod for you hard work moderating this board. Good work.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I understand your frustration.

Your assfaggots thread was shit and I'm glad it got locked, faggot.

Mark hates gentiles.

Are you new? There is an easier way to link to another thread.

I am surprised they aren't banned on sight

It looks better when i post whole like

*link

It makes me happy that the mods are bullying newfags who don't lurk and locking shit threads that don't have any discussion.

Next time make the OP less fucking garbage and maybe it won't sick like the bullshit it is.

we had plenty of discussion going until fun police arrived

lol no

I think Sangria needs to be gassed, but for once he didn't fuck up by bumplocking that shit thread.

heh

It's like you want to be bullied. There is a difference between freedom of speech, and starting a thread with a game only one other person plays here. You are just shitting up Holla Forums. Go to halfchan or reddit, there you might find some people who want to talk about you game.

Also

low effort, low energy thread about a shit game.

Mod is repressing my freedom of posting thread about league. He is tyrant dictator

Amazing

Every time.

read what

Lets talk about about Chun Li butt instead.

Topkek

It's easy, in order to not get bumplocked, make a non-shitty assfaggots thread. If the Dotatards can get a sticky for the international you can be less retarded too.

That would be locking or deleting the thread. You can still post there you stupid nigger.

I have been banned twice

Well it's obvious why if you're this much of a newfag with how you post links you fucking faggot.

Good.

Another bumplock awesome isnt it? My freedom of posting is being represssed.

Tell me honestly did you come from reddit?

Suck my dick, assfaggot cuck :^)

I cant make good thread becasue you guys keep posting memes and other guys who want to participate in serious talk about video games keep posting memes too. Then it turns into meme thread and mod locks it becasue he think i am trolling.

No thanks im not gay

take a hint and fuck off back to wherever you came from. not fucking welcome here

So then i see this place is no better than the place i came from isnt it?

Nobody here wants to talk about the game, take a fucking hint.

Also read the rules and lurk at least two months before making threads. Or alternatively, go to a different place where people actually like this game.

exactly. doors to your left.

I see lots of threads about videogames and there is videogame related talk so my hint is someone here want to talk about them and someone want to post memes.

Nice then i will be on my way to some russian chan where they dont give a shit about some stupid game and wont get triggered like little retarded SJWs.

But none of them about League of Legends and for good reason. Because people don't want to talk about it.

Thank fucking god.

>people talk about good videogames and "good" videogames why won't nobody talk about my shitpile

dont come back ivan

But i want to talk about it and i have seen someone who would want too but you had to meme my thread until deletion dont you?

Still here kiddo

Aint no russian fam

L O L
The only thing worse than a BR, good fucking riddance.

No russian here i have google translator and i will learn their shit language because you are bullying me and mods support you

Is this all just a masterful ruse and I'm waiting for OP to exclaim "I'm not a retard lol xDDDDDD"

>enforcing quality standards or whats left of them makes you SJW

Come on now son

Are you talking about the FFXIV thread? The one with a well written OP as opposed to "LeL thread BAM! XDDDD"

No i am talking about game. Now you are twising my words to make it fit to your narrative.

jesus christ you people take bait to easily,

You mentioned Final Fantasy, you mean the thread about Final Fantasy XIV right? The one with the none shitty OP? And yes you're getting memed on kiddo but anyone who unironically puts "BAM!" in the OP is fucking cancer and needs to be killed.

Might I suggest >>>/cuckchan/

the word BAM! was supposed to fit in culture of this board since there are so many young people. It was fresh and cool. Starting threads like this is okay in my opinion.

The other alternative is ignoring these threads which lets faggots think they're welcome here

>supposedly average age of 28-32

This reminds me of "leaving the furry fandom".

benis

you are saging but do you realize this thread is already bumplocked? You dont need to reply its on page 3 already

I honest to god (and I say this without exaggeration), that I'm finding this shit to be hilarious if it's bait, but that you also might be completely fucking clueless which makes me genuinely sorry for you, and thus you should be euthanized. Many conflicting emotions.

Nope if this board was for 28-32 supposedly i would get more serious responses or at least they would be funny memes. 13-15 years old is max average age here

this is a very interesting topic, fellow Message Board users. What a lively discussion! Everyone has some excellent points.

But I have to ask you, do you love potatoes as much as I do? Sometimes I find I run out of potatoes only days after visiting my local grocer. It can really be a pain.

But I have a good news! I found an excellent solution. I order my potatoes wholesale by the box from Sun Valley Potatoes, a wonderful American company ran by a second generation family of Idaho potato farmers.

We all know the best potatoes come from Idaho, and I'm here to tell you the best potatoes in Idaho come from Sun Valley Farms! Check it out for yourselves:

sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/

you dont need to sage anymore it's over this thread is already gone. Do you even realize that

beying ironically funny is still unfunny also those spacings hurts me

sage

just trying to help you out bro, whats your favortuite kind of potatoe

awww i think he finally left :/

There is not much discussion possible as everyone knows Chun Li butt = best butt.

At this point we are just downvoting you.

This is on the level of "pig disgusting".

HOLY SHIT THAT ID

God damn it

hypocrisy much?
You either lock both or leave both alone
Fucking Mark is a giant faggot.
Don't even like LoL but why the fuck are Overcuck threads the exception?

in b4 post deleted for disagreeing with mods

I guess you don't realize the opposite side when it's not convenient to you? Good job mods fuck ASSFAGGOT threads.

Shit thread about a shit game. What did you expect?

LURK MOAR

that OP you linked to was like a terrible shitpost, and I support the bumplock in this case. Make a better, more modest OP and it'll be fine

Even if it's a shit game, at least they actually have people trying to discuss the game. This fucking loser couldn't even come up with a topic past "what's your favorite hero".

You must clearly be from cuckchan, probably you got banned over some retarded reason and then came here to talk about a game that may be popular on cuckchan, but to your surprise people in here don't have such low standards
Please if this is the case go back to cuckchan and use a proxy

test