#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Fusion Frenzy Edition Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: 1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fEHLD
archive.fo/0j34b
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/mass-effect-andromedas-criticism-was-like-a-gut-punch-says-bioware-dev/28755/
archive.is/xH4Tb
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/65ufal/ethics_bbc_news_is_saying_that_the_berkeley_rally/dgdcc1d/
slideshare.net/perlcareers/how-to-write-a-developer-cvrsum-that-will-get-you-hired
archive.fo/5KCFN
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/853834338877788160
archive.is/bwx1u
archive.is/z0u5C
twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/853989783420514305
archive.is/5Vfec
archive.is/pzzaE
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4cd8rs/top_1_supporters_of_feminist_frequencys_ordinary/
archive.is/u3FZB
archive.is/K0523
archive.is/fu1H4
archive.is/2N2wf
archive.is/sxJIh
archive.is/VMm2E
youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo
archive.is/YdWd2
archive.is/9V4Mw
archive.is/Gt0M5
archive.is/RYlD1
dafont.com/theme.php?cat=101&l[]=10&l[]=1
twitter.com/mombot/status/854012715882303489
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/374081368/
archive.is/Nt5Ty
archive.is/I4fIC
archive.fo/EOIvn
mega.nz/#!Hp8FxL5b!1pfruaknssf5HwArUc3ikleEYiQb1GFxxqpj6eFw_Hg
mega.nz/#!Oo9R0Tyb!qtNYsk2HtDMMDTFZr8Q2GIJ0eB9URlJuQSQECaOyciE
archive.is/3IaeI
honestreporting.com/marwan-barghouti-new-york-times-sanitizes-a-terrorist/
israelseen.com/2017/04/17/yair-lapid-what-the-ny-times-didnt-say-about-barghouti/
twitter.com/Ciaraioch/status/853633729901862912
archive.is/fHfxU
twitter.com/AidanAnimeEcon/status/853469476364398592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARA

finished version when

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/fEHLD

Made these from last thread.

Well they did complain about the first mirror's edge too because, whatever that girl was called, could die in horrible ways.

archive.fo/0j34b

At this point, I truly do anticipate fear that we will land in history books somehow. They will not stop bringing us up in the most contentious of political discussions and issues.

OP had (66) last thread
calm your autism

And yet they will never learn.

…No. They refuse to learn.

I think it was Marche, by now you need to know you can't ask this of him, user.

Maybe help him pay his bills on patreon and he'll have more time to get to it.

I just checked, he is sitting at (2)

It was never about ideology. It's about an excuse for riots, theft and violence. It's been like that for decades.

Maybe if I get at least one of the jobs I'm interviewing for this week.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Look at what you meanies did

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/mass-effect-andromedas-criticism-was-like-a-gut-punch-says-bioware-dev/28755/

Where can I get the typefonts user?
I'm not a clever man.

Good evening, faggots!

You want another, you big baby?

Maybe they should have made a better game then.

ugh gross

but i'm openly a boy

☑ Punched Bioware in the gut and stole their lunch money

archive.is/xH4Tb

Some snippets, though the whole thing is widely encouraged to read in all it's glory. Continuation from the screencaps:

Have you ever been so anally wrecked of constantly getting blown the fuck out in your articles that you label this person a troll, find his personal information, and then write paragraphs/an entire article justifying journalist websites gearing toward censorship and rationalizing getting rid of comment sections?

Or punched them so hard it cracked denuvo.

Those pacifists really got it wrong: Violence really solves everything. 8^)

t.Gandhi

I Shove hard dick in my ass so that's my input

Safe bet that 0cd304 is the ralphshill. Report and ignore.
#justice4sara
#nomercy4thearbyskiller

Why do they still keep coming here? Didn't they successfully infiltrate Holla Forums after ditching Holla Forums like rats off a sinking ship?

Maybe they need more shekels for Ralph's legal bills.

fricking gamergays

I really should play these. Maybe I'll use my freeleech token on Gazellegames for the first one.

Could this be a way for us to get through to some of them? We know sjws are massive self centered narcissists, if we can impress on some of them that joining antifa means becoming an utterly disposable faceless rioter whose "comrades" will literally step over and trample when push comes to shove, maybe they'll begin to see the social justice bloc for what it really is. Long shot but it might be worth a try.

We can only hope. Maybe showing some sympathy over their plight rather than laughing at them might make them come around. Maybe.

why not simply answer? Insteed it get deleted or censored yay, this is the right way! I'm sure. How to participate in these thread when the behavior in here is on attack mode? You quikly jump on muh[insert ad hominem here] just to avoid unfitting questions about this thread and stuff like this.
Who do you want to convince to participate into the op order with this kind of shitty behavior? It seems more likely that many Anons won't accept the many flaws this bread has. Including Mark. Was this the reason why these threads are made? So the habbenings would never touch anything else than this bread? this is way too obvious

Back in time, i had a different picture of user

The problem is they have to have clarity on their own, and for the ones who are too gullible they are more a liability than an asset.

An ass kicking from their own comrades is about the only way to break the conditioning for someone that deep into the ideology.

Betrayal always stings, but I am leary that the ones who complain are not just rats themselves.

I know I'm 7hours late with this response but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to take anything IDW does seriously, I mean they have over 100 MLP comics for fucks sake.

I haven't read those so I don't know what the fuck is going on. Could be it's just an unrelated cover variant, but then again ST dabbled in timetravel a shitton without dr Who to begin with.

Only from a narrow point of view. The facts isn't for the sole benefit of the other party, but for the spectators. So they, our true audience all along, can make an informed decision. Whether they choose poorly or otherwise is up to them. our inb4 "we" job (or in another example, the the role of GG in relation to the OP) as it were is to ensure that is the case, and not be swayed by ignorance, emotion, or deception from all sides of the issue.

Covers always lie, as long as it sells.

Good luck and act confident (but not cocky).

And if I was going to be stranded in a desert island for years on end, and told I can choose from 2 options for reading material. Current era big 2, or a bunch of horsefucker comics. I would inquire whether I can see some samples of the horsefucker comics, and I would not even bother with the current era big2. Unless I can take those for kindling material.

I'm not really sure how to dress so I'm just going to wear my nicest clothes. I don't have high hopes.

neetdom has been the nicest two weeks of my adult life

Please take care today anons and if a nigger crosses your path in the street telling you to say "Joy Lane" kick him in the nuts and run as if the devil is chasing you.

Eh. It got more adventure than the show but it's still hit or miss.

Why is this still a thing?

That first one is actually kind of funny.

The media fucked up again
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/65ufal/ethics_bbc_news_is_saying_that_the_berkeley_rally/dgdcc1d/

Contact editors. Contact competitors.

You can easily download them on yayponies.no if you want a read.

That's why I said I want to see samples of it. That's how shit current era big 2 is. I would ask to see samples of horsefucker comics before I'd consider current year big 2. Sheeit, I'd take an old placemat comic over current year big 2 for entertaiment value.

I don't even own a suit. I've got dress pants, matching shoes, a belt, and a couple navy blue dress shirts.

How can they do that when they shut down Bioware forums?

see

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

(((Suits)))

For life and hometown!

Get a blazer or sportcoat, and you have your 'close enough' suit. Unless you are going to an interview where it is required for you to wear a tie (research and recon this, some places don't require you to wear a tie after you get the job, but requires you to wear one during the interview. yes yes that sounds bizarre, and most places don't do it much anymore. But it's not unheard of.) Good luck mang.

Heard tons of retards have been pathetically sperging out over shitting on that tumblr shit of Persona.

How hard has there been BTFOing?

slideshare.net/perlcareers/how-to-write-a-developer-cvrsum-that-will-get-you-hired
Someone shared this somewhere in the past and I think it could be very helpful for you. There are a lot of things about interviews that should be pretty obvious but it's hard to deal with because either your nervous or you're a shy weirdo without any social skills.

Right now I'm doing an internship for my college program and it's kind of like an extended interview, which is really good and really bad. Since they see me a couple times a week they pick up on how I treat people, that I can handle the banter, and that I'm not a weird liberal. Even though most of them are old enough to be my dad we're all just a couple of buddies waiting on computers to install shit.
Of course the other side is that even though it's mostly a training program to get experience, I always feel like every mistake I make is a death sentence. And it's stupid because a lot of it is stuff you pick up on from doing it every day or software/hardware I don't know about because I've never had to use it before. Each time I make a mistake I have to wonder if it's natural or if the guy I'm with thinks I'm retarded and shouldn't be there and they're frustrated that they have to take their lunch an hour late because they're stuck babysitting me for the day.

Nice.

It's better to be overdressed then undressed when you're making first impressions. A suit with a couple of different color shirts and ties would be a good investment. Check yelp reviews for places in your area that have good deals for suits. Or maybe ask any friends or family if they have a blazer and tie that goes with what you have that you could borrow.

Can't afford a jacket right now. Bad enough I have to pay for an abortion after the interview.

Why

I got 3 decent enough blazer\sportcoat from a thrift shop. Or what the other user said of seeing if you can borrow a jacket from a friend or family.
I'm not going to pry, but ehr ok , I'm not sure if 'good luck' applies in this case but hmm. Yeah that's a tough one.

Should we be worried about this? Gook, where are you?

archive.fo/5KCFN
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/853834338877788160

Because I don't want a fucking baby.

No time unfortunately leaving in about 5. Hopefully I polished the turd well enough.

Gambatte, nigga.

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE GET THIS CUNT A THESAURUS OR SOMETHING

If I my inquire then, why not put the kid up for adoption?

Because I don't want to spend 9 months around a pregnant girl I barely even like

Be polite. Be respectful. Ask meaningful questions.

In other news…
Has anyone asked Notch if he still supports LW on Patreon? pic related Does he know about all her bullshit?

feminism, very sexist.”

What.

A shirt and a sweater-vest can make you look both casual or dressed up if you can pull it off.
It's context-sensitive: the clothes.

poor guy is doing a good job and earns almost nothing compared to other people who do shittier jobs.

archive link is not benis-ly.
It's sill-y talk #97673644 from salon's loon-y left-y.

I want normalfags to go and stay go

You know what bothers me the most about all that business with antifa in berkeley? The way the media instantly tries to cover for them. The fact that antifa is playing victim now. The way the media tries to spin it as if the Trump supporters were the aggressors.

I know it shouldn't surprise me anymore, but it still bums me out. These fuckers were throwing M80s at womens heads, and the media covers for them. They literally threw an M80 at Lauren Southern's head. It bounced off her helmet, but what if she wasn't wearing one? What if it fell into ehr hood? She'd be fucking dead. And how much you wanna bet the media would somehow spin her death as being because of Trump supporters?

At lest i'm not Anthony Burch.

I don't think I'm going to finish that one. it was meant as one off jokeSorry

Why you guys always come up with shit jobs when asked? Even in that webm, cashier or burger shitter. Why don't you guys go for proper jobs? Those who are fun and pay good.

Detective user you must go into shame cube
Also I don't know who is Tim Pool

Meanwhile in gookland..
Pray for this man, Ko Young-Tae. He's poor nobody guy who worked for Choi and now he's heavily persecuted in Jesus way. He's literally the hero denied by his homeland. All the things he've done, all the dedication and sacrifices.. but now he's nothing but political scapegoat.
I was wrong. This war is far from over and we didn't even won the battle.
I can prousdly say I am sick of this hypocrisy that the hero being slandered to death by media and people, and scumbags and criminals being praised. The ride never ends.
I smell the stenching corruption in the air and it's tasting tainted.

Wait you can set it so it's not a fixed per month thing? I didn't know that.

Didn't the CNN guy or someone else declare war on Trump? Saying something they that they have tv stations all around the world and they control what people think?

These guys are dirty, they don't even care if they lie and people find out. They know that a shitload of people WANT to believe their lies.

Oh shit, it's happening.

And this shit scares the hell outta me. USA Today r4an an article saying the MOAB dropped in afghanistan was 11 tons, and that the nuke dropped on hiroshima was 15 tons.

BUT THAT'S WRONG.

The nuke was 15 kilotons. USA Today knew their numbers were wrong. They ran the wrong numbers on purpose. Now they'll run a correction a few days later in that tiny box on the inside of the front cover, a correction nobody will read.

You want to read a horror story? Find some of the current day journalism school, and newspapers \ news publishing requirement to become a 'journo' in current era. If you see something like 'we consider social activism or lived-in experience as a visible minority group to be equal credit or experience', that's the sign shit has gone off the rails.

Many 'journos' in MSM are antifa sympthizers or outright loony leftards themselves. Sheeit, when you see blm niggers getting hired by the media as journos or contributors, you know they're not even trying to hide the corruption anymore.

So why you even fucked her, nigger ?

There isn't need for that bet.

I missed you, gook. No homo.
Also they won't just give up.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

IT'S REALLY FUCKING FINALLY HAPPENING

Do you ever visit /u/?

Nice.

nope

I thought notch droped them after all the sjws tried to eat him alive for making "cuntfusing" a thing.

Why is it always the corrupt prosecuters? because prosecuters have way too much power, if phoenix wright is any indication of how bad they are.

This whole event has made me racist against a majority of koreans. You and the few patriots that actually care about their country are the only ones I don't hate

This reads like it was made up.

Not surprising.

Gook, do you know anything about this:

Could someone ask him on twitter, please. I don't have an account.

The refugees they talking is their own people reside in Korea. Nothing unusual is going on, just Japanese went into war hype while the most threatened and dangerous people, we are completely numb about it. Japs has great ability to make peninsula menace into over 9000 times more look serious and it's somehow threat to them. Fucking pussies. They ain't even have to fight when Norks invade us. Oh they will earn profits from Korean war just like the last time while gooks killing each other. I ain't give a fuck. We are pussies but even us are not Japan and Nork tier pussies. We are in complete anarchy state right now so yeah Japan will be very happy right now because they can talk about removing Norks with Trump instead of us. Do you feel any strange that China, US, Japan seriously talking about Nork shit at their summit while completely isolating South from their super serious summit? Yeah it's bullshit.
We just fucking laugh when Japs and Yankees goes into complete fear and panic from szfe overseas whenever Norks chimping out. Niggas you have no idea what fear and menace is. We been fucking invaded so many times that can't even count them all and almost wiped our land and race from he earth by a fucking proxy civil war. Our 50 years after war was complete 1984 dictatorship state and we been grew up smelling tear gas in the air at every mornings. We are refinded steel in this smelting pot of constant fear and endless danger. And we are still fighting.
You have no idea what fear is.

Perhaps people prefer the monthly to per finished product?

>japs talking about taking in korean refugees

archive.is/bwx1u
that one faggit bringing up the KKK… Lefties logic
feminism and social justice is cancer.

Korea should be sunk

You should give it a try. All the lewd there would really help with the comic.

So much evil in the world. So much corruption. The fight never ends, does it? Stay strong Gook. Stay strong.

I would prefer the fix amount too to be honest. I didn't do any background search yet but paying per finished work sounds scary to me.

Of course.

Maybe its lingering thoughts about the korean war and not wanting to involve south koreans. Or they fear that south koreans would stab them in the back and join the north so they would rather keep the south on the sidelines where little to no stabbing can occur. And it would be hard to make a deal with south korea while your parliment is in disorder. I am laughing at china not saying they want no part though, who do they think is going to serve as the world's next "North Korea"? Hint: its not south korea or japan.

How do we know you are Eltonel and not that faggot impersonator who posts pages just for attention and some (you)'s?

Chapta: Wah lui
Get out of here Waluigi

Son of a bitch, I can at least email about this properly.

Who do I need to tell the britard bullshit channel have gone full retard and lying?

(you)s are addicting. It's sad to see how far some anons will go to get them. smh

that jew is so greedy, he doesn't even pay us for all the shilling.

Why do retards keep pretending to be him in the draw thread

Every time I even see a hint of that unwelcome Shitkeesian wannabe patreon shit I feel a surge of strong irritation.

I have to take it down.

That shitty rag it writes for as well that I need to kill as well that kickstarted #operationmoe before I'm satisfied.

Gooks aren't going to genocide themselves

Why?

HAPPY B-DAY, DF TWINS

Nice.

Sounds like an interesting angle with which to dig into the SKorean media. Mayhaps Park payed off a few higher-ups.

It's the first time i uploaded that anywere.

That might be true, the last drawthread the faggot posted your backpack cucking drawing, and everyone thought is was you. You really need a tripcode, this is getting out of control.

Lies. Delusion.

These are words that will best help resonating with the uninformed and light a fire within. All you have to do is make your sentiments understood and influential. If there's going to be 100% fallacious bullshit like this, then it only makes all our jobs easier to call out and destroy credibility.

Who is Eltonel?

Damnit, uploaded the wrong one. Extra DF to compensate.

Idiots need to stop biting bait. I also suspect some are pretending to be retarded.

Okay

Fug

That looks pretty gud.

Remember user, there ain't no rest for the wicked until they close their eyes for good.

Same answer as why politicians corrupts. Power corrupts. Absolutevpower corrupts absolutely.
In old Korean proverb, 'The water must flow or they will rot.'. Isolated power corrupts.

Well don't hate us so much. I myself hate my country and every people I know are unpatriotic, but there are certainly good samaritan. There are good people, peoplenwho are completely free from prejudice and blindness. People sometimes shy about sharing stories about their own corruption and hypocrisy. I don't because I got nothing to hide. Corruptions exist in every societies but they tend to hide them. We are in the age of revelations. Our job and duty is sharing the piece of truth we knows. It would be akward to talk and badmouth about corruption of Japan and China as Korean, so I just share my truth I know about my country. That's all.
You shall know the truth and truth will set you free.

Maybe it's the reason why born in this material world called earth. To fight againat the evil for eternity. Not as epic as fairy tales and definitely not rewarding as vidya but I take it. It is better be fight against them, than be them.

That is like US join the force of Soviet during cold war. That doesn't making any sense. Foreign people has no idea what on earth is going on in peninsula. Japanese, American, Chinese, they all have absolutely no idea.
We been sustained this bloody cold war for over half a century, while pointing guns at each other and threatening to take all of you with us. Talking we joining Norks is like thinking GG joining force of SocJus and selling Holla Forums to LW.
If they truly think that way that means they are fucking jokes. The truth is; they knows. They knows it all. They just don't want to give any hegemony to dirty slave race that is gook. And among North and South, South is more filthier, weaker, obdient slave of them all.
We just want to be independent be free. That's all.

Digging around Sork media would be complete brainfuck.I can start by talking some but to achieve it I must spam this thread with 5000 letter maxed longposts. Our media connections aren't pretty and simple as western media that can be explained with infographics.

That piece of tweet made by shit journo is misinterpreted. Te original text in Japanese does not talking about Korean at all, in fact, it's not even refugee. It's evacuating Korea residing Japanese population to their soil.

It looks like you got the design down fairly well tbh. Here's the basic design list that was hammered out during the brainstorming bread in case you are curious tho. (the bread got 404'd for some mysterious reason, I have a pdf from a local copy and another user has another backup iirc.)

please think of the children!" censorship & Japan's iconic outfit)
That sketch nails this pretty well already.

Because dude, the reason why you get so much furry porn is because furries pay top dollar for absolute shit and that ends up with a lot of shit getting made to get their attention.
There aren't any big deal giantess, weight game, gender changing, or breast expansion games because those fuckers don't throw their money around.

test, please ignore

Feminism:

The radical notion that women cannot be beautiful therefore they should be portrayed as fat, ugly, pathetic, below-average looking, pathetic and jealous idiots.

Here's (You)

die tripfag

No

This is not okay.

Promptly remove the tripcode or be exterminated.

I think drawing a lewd for every post you make would work a lot better than a trip.

That article looks like it was written by a 15 years old.

Goddamn that looks horrible. And unhealthy.

I want to fuck Erin.

Nigga I love your shit but do not start trip fagging.

Please don't.

Listen to this.

Me too

I don't want to, and will only use it to avoid misunderstandings. I really don't want to use it

>>>/test/

When will these "people" just fuck off already?

Reminder that dobson bullied zelda Williams after her dad killed himself

As long as social media exist they will be there circlejerking and validating each others.

Not until the retards are completely stigmatized and told to on sight.

Why can't these people fathom that the complain isn't "diversity", the complaint is legit bad art.

Force the shit into a safe space and barrage relentlessly where it can wither and die.

Pick your retardation reason.

But those scumbags got told to fuck off from pixiv a week ago or so because they were trying to peddle their disgusting "art" there, and nips roasted them and told them to fuck off.

Antifa should call themselves the Black Hundreds,its a cool name that'll scare those right wing bigots

Why does Andrew "Full of air with you" Dobson still exist

Tripfags can fuck off, but to use them for this is acceptable, I think.

I want to expand on this. The nips need to know the anger and disrespect we feel.

Independence has to be fought for, no one will give it to you without a catch, and the catch will never be worth it. You said south gooks never fought before, thats your ancestors and perhaps your own sin, yes, complete pacifism is a sin, kinda like saying that we need to rely only on police to fight our battles out west. Take a page from the american revolution, freedom won by blood is the most free of all. And you south gooks are still lucky compared to other pacifist groups, most of if not all of the pacifiatic native tribes were wiped out in north america, and aome of it had to do with the agreasive tribes convincing the europeans that they had to be slaughtered. You have the size of your population and location to thank for that to be a hassle to attempt before weapons of mass destruction, though that may not be the case any more.
And as for what I said about their thoughts on why you did not go to the summit, they do not have to match with what could or would happen happen, only that they think could happen and react to the thought of what could happen. Kinda like stupid chess. and yes, I know I sound like a pretentious fuckwit

And this is a wonderful start.

Twitter is their stronghold, as long as it stands they will exist. Look at those addicts spending every minutes there with 70 millions tweets in 4 years. They cannot be salvaged.

Don't tripfag

The fucking madman
archive.is/z0u5C

Priceless. I think I'll go watch another stream of the Javitz center on election night.

Holy fuck

Less of a stronghold and more of a crack den, with altars to random celebrities sprinkled about. Seriously, who the fuck wants to follow Cher on twitter?

Let's rephrase that. Freedom won by a reluctance to shed blood is the most free of all, but a freedom that is sought for the purpose of blood shed is the least free of all.

I should have known that retard was going to become one of those pathetic excuses of human beings long ago.

Did obama get booted from the potus twitter or did they nuke it rather than give it to trump?

The butthurt is real.

Given that he says he doesn't have time to read, it's fitting.

10/10
Also how extremely convenient that verified leftist accounts are at the very top in the replies, the only pro-Trump reply is an Arab and the unverified accounts responding to him are ALSO leftist.

He has the POTUS account but he prefers using his personal one

Yeah, I like your analogy better.

Social media addicts, just like gildafags, are not humans. They have no willpower and their mind can't process ideas more complex than 140 characters.

They handed to trump but he just looked smug at them and kept using his own account

Its real odd.

K, its what I wanted to know.

Where's the feminist and SJW version of this OC?

What's the context? What is he whining about?

Shill me, I'm fairly certain i am shadowbanned.

twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/853989783420514305

Speaking of badongo, he hasn't changes his personal account's description since he changed jobs.

Persona 5, a Japanese game that recently came out. I haven't played it yet but I heard it is quite good. Dobson is mad because a theme of this game is battling perversion, every SJW is flipping their shit.

We have to find a way to get nips to stop using it and use a proper alternative that's retard repellent with owner alone.

An absolute madman came across and posted it with the caption "We must nuke Tumblr to save mankind."
This led to a mass triggering all over Twitter which just keeps on going and going.

And it mocks how corrupt politics are which is hitting real close to how demshits run their operation.

Why would the retarded little shits care about that as a theme?

Your shit is still visible

It's so fucking pathetic how blatantly racist and asshurt towards Japan for attractive, not fat and ugly women the shit is.

Morons. Remember the hierarchy of intellect, smart people talk about ideas, normal people events and idiots people, and retards celebrities.

They realise that art is genuinely bad, right? They realise that fat chicks aren't really "beautiful at any size." Right? Does anyone have pics of the original characters?

Am I smart for wanting to talk about making the world better through anime tiddies and monsterbros in 60fps in the palm of your hands?

Do these people think Tarzan was an ape, and Mowgli was an ape?

I should not have opened that spoiler.

Probably not.

No, the retards are once again surprisingly pathetically lost in insecure delusions of "realistic".

They're arguing that it's "more realistic". They don't seem to realize that Japanese women still care about femininity and don't become hambeasts

Yes

You are talking about action which falls under ideas so yes.

Mogli was a poo in the loo not a nigger, and tarzan was a british orphan if I recall right.

I said unsurprisingly, damn it.

Yay.

That artist needs 10,000 years of anatomy lessons to be anywhere close to realistic.

Just search persona 5 characters.
Ann, ? , Futaba, Haru.

This is what get's me the most, they push and they push and they PUSH this idea that ALL "real" women are fat ugly red nosed hambeasts. And yet…whenever I look around all I see are thin attractive women. Honestly, I don't care what state you live in, just go to the mall. Go to fucking walmart even. Thin attractive women EVERYWHERE. The vast majority. Sorry fat pierced blue haired ugly on the inside and out Tumblr cunt, the "real" world isn't just like you.

crap, that should have been

Oh well.

On Tumblr making people fat is considered art. That's why you can harvest mountains of salt by making black characters white just like the DAI ones.

Also I just love how Dobson hates gamers sooooooo very much and hates how "toxic" gaming is and spends his days on twatter bitching and moaning about just how horrible the industry is…and yet he ALWAYS has a video game related avatar/name. Him and the rest of SJW/weird twitter.

Yeah, Tarzan was an English orphan.
Burroughs went full retard with him in the later books. Guy turns into a massive Marty Stu übermench who can, among other things, become fluent in a language he's never heard before in like three days.

Obviously, you've never walked into a store between 1-4 and 7-9 (PM). It is filled with anyone and everyone who doesn't have a job (Old folk, minorites, and people I instantly assume are part of the Tumblr clique).

Makoto. AKA bike nuke chick.

I like how tojioro has the face of "I hope he does not tell them I coached him".

This. I see solidly attractive and even just perfectly fine, not too pretty, but not ugly shit all the time.

Gods, I wish I could just cleanse the Earth of this pathetic filth by posting how pathetic and worthless it is.

If Tumblr and SJWs keep making special snowflake resume like I've been seeing they won't get a real job anytime soon.

That user is right, I've seen more beautiful people around than blue-haired feminist hambeast.

archive.is/5Vfec

Yeah, let's not mention the fact that that woman was going to collect "nazi" scalps and was literally initiating violence.

I really want to get whoever nips BTFO on pixiv to help spread and start more frequently mocking retarded delusional ugly west.

I need this.

It's almost as if they're begging to see her post, the whole video and her disgusting nudes.

You forgot the best part.

archive.is/pzzaE

Is evans showing antifa sympathy? Does he want to end up like whedon?

The real Evans died laughing at sluts. This is a body double.

You don't mess with Slav Gopniks.

Gopniks are a just meme that Westerners enjoy because they have never seen one in real life, very few people actually act that way and most that do are just drunkards.

Comparing the two, the Tumblr pic looks like the girls going through their nerdy high-school phase (And, being a "rebel" that fights "the man", not men, don't mix up the two) while the actual art depicts them as mature adults.
>Speaking of which, does anyone have that clip from Silver Spoon where the guys freak out over how the fat chick would be killer is she lost all of the weight?

EDUCATE THEM, IVAN

EDUCATE THEM, IVAN

Try stating that and watch the retards explode. I'm ready to back you up at any moment with some venom.

Top kek

Didn't you guys just ask in this thread for confirmation that he is the real eltonel?

I certainly didn't

They probably meant eltonel should post his real eltonel benis just be sure. :^)

Distracted from what? I don't have any other concerns. Sure the world is corrupt but as long as I have a good life I don't give a shit about people in africa or brazil killing each other.

He spends most of time shitposting on chinese woodcarving boards.

Someone came up with a much better idea as seen here

Man, the media and lefties are trying REAL FUCKIN HARD to make antifa look like the good guys here. How they can make a group of literal masked black wearing thugs that throw dynamite at people and attack random innocents look like good guys is beyond me. Who the fuck falls for this shit?

Cry me a fuckin river. The media needs to fucking burn. They cover up for criminals, twist facts to fit pre written narratives. They lie to and about you on a daily basis. They support literal terrorism. They applaud violence against innocents, or try to bury it when it's inconvenient. The media fear mongers and beats the drum of civil war on a daily basis, working people up into frenzies of hate and despair.

The media is the enemy of civilised society, and must be opposed at all cost.

You clearly haven't seen how they made BLM heroes who never did anything but "Peaceful Protests" It's amazing really, everywhere we look everything is a corrupt shithole system.

I literally just saw a link in the hentai game thread for discord stated exactly like this. I don't trust you and there's no reason to bother with that shit.

nope

no thanks

And I'm fucking sick of it. I won't be satisfied until I complete burn down these retarded shit rags and broadcasts of bullshit once and for all.

I need to make burning this shit down go faster.

Damn it. How?

Fuck off buzzfeed

There is literally nothing wrong with IRC

Join your local RWDS.
Seriously. If you're within driving distance of a major city there's some chapter of a nationalist group waiting for you to join.

…and yet the characters are all adults with adult bodies. So…what's his criticism again?

EDUCATE THEM, IVAN

I have to destroy the bullshit, damn it.

I'll get some action when this retardation reaches my neighborhood and I intend to leave fucking scars.

Thanks NSA, will do.

Also, grab some cash from knocked out retarded rich kids with gloves safely obscured from being caught by the chaos.

Presidents are presidents eternally, m8.

The retard doesn't know what it's talking about. You already see this.

Rude. Maybe I'm just a recruiter who doesn't know his outfit is actually run by the FBI, ever think of that?

You'd be more likely to find drugs and dildos than shekels, but why not?

That's wonderful to know. Now I can really make sure the hurt gets ramped up.

Is anything not fat or ugly pedophilia for them? I'm having "sorceress is lolicon" flashbacks.

Removing "inappropriate words" one by one… 1984 was a good book.

A Dwarf, a Halfling, a goblin and an orc child.

Where are the "realistic shapes"? Because as far as I know, the "average" woman is taller than 135 cm.

Have they cracked Nier automata or have they removed denuvo yet?

No idea. I'm just posting 2B.

The NSA already knows which sites you browse, user. The main thing is simply not letting yourself get entrapped, an organisation with FBI agents within it is only dangerous if you are dumb enough to let them convince you to do illegal shit.

It is realistic, they are as wide as they are tall.
Short fat girls tend to be like a square.

Didn't consider that. Looks like I'll just dish out a well deserved beating and help anyone getting undeservedly attacked in the crossfire.

Hope the retardation only increases in bullshit levels. This only helps everyone else destroy it.

You think we've gotten anyone monitoring the internet to check out some of our porn on a whim?

I would expect them to already have a porn-specific filter for efficiency, one for filtering it out and another for finding it

Yeah everything you said is right. Last time we couldn't get proper independence and we been slave state for a hundred years. We fought, we just never invaded other country. We only confronted againat invaders. Tens of thousands of invasions, from Japan, China, Mongol, Huns, even Frenches and US, we fought them all and defended our nation. But one time, just one single time we failed and it fucked us all over.
Now we strugle to be free, to be freed, from Japan, China, US, from all of them. And even from ourselves.
One thing we have learned from our modern time is that the freedom is earned, not gained or bought.

This is the part where the fun begins
It only took, what. One year?

Nice.

This pleases me, noice work man

I think you just beaten those fags who did Avatar Genderbender Legend of Korassami.

Every time you hop into a thread, you must draw an user's request to prove you're the real Eltonel.

Not THAT much. Either they have dwarfism, or they are the kind of fat where they can't move.

I find that amusing.

I like tall women, but I guess I like most pretty women.

That aint a shortstack, midna is a shortstack.

True. Speak softly and carry a huge stick.

I still feel like I was a tad pretentious though.

No, just anime. They call all anime pedophilic because they know "MRA/GG/channer/dudebro/neckbeard/fuckboi/blah blah blah" like it, so it must be evil in every way and pedophile is the strongest term they can think of now. Before that it was "rape apologia"

Yuss. So, are they gonna pic related?

Thinking the dedicated GG boards/gghq/ should have taken the hit and become the honeypots they were meant to be since there's a bit too much shitposting going on in the Holla Forums GG theads

We're still worse than them

Still holding out that this year will be the year of Justice. Keep going.

EDUCATE THEM, IVAN

I said fat as a square, not shortstack.
Even I know what a shortstack is, it's hot and not a square of fat.

Ruth Ann Harnisch, the wife of Baruch College Fund trustee William Harnish, is a major donor to Feminist Frequency, giving $25,000.
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4cd8rs/top_1_supporters_of_feminist_frequencys_ordinary/
A $5,000 donor, Jacki Zehner, was on the host committee for a $250/plate fundraiser for the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media. archive.is/u3FZB

Events hosted by the Harnish Foundation: archive.is/K0523

* TED Talks
* Women Moving Millions Film Circle - with Jennifer Siebel Newsom, wife of California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom.
* Wikimedia Foundation - annual fundraising event with Jimmy Wales.
* Women, Action, and the Media - The WAM board includes Deanna Zandt of the Applied Research Center / Center for Racial Justice Innovation.
* RH Reality Check - an official UN blog published on Daily Kos. Its writers include Democratic activist Amanda Marcotte.
* Bindercon - a Democratic Party conference.
* Geena Davis Institute - part of UN's bbandgender working group. Run by Madeline di Nonno who appeared at the UN with Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn and David Sullivan of the Global Network Initiative and the Association for Progressive Communications. archive.is/fu1H4

Harnisch funds the Awesome Foundation / Institute on Higher Awesome Studies: archive.is/2N2wf
* Jennifer 8. Lee - organized Knight Foundation's Spark Camp with the Guardian's Amanda Michel and others, archive.is/sxJIh and co-authored the proposal for a hijab emoji. archive.is/VMm2E
* S.I. Newhouse IV - grandson of Samuel Irving Newhouse, Jr., the owner of Advance Publications, Conde Nast, and Reddit.
* Alexis Ohanian - Reddit co-founder.
* Ethan Zuckerman - MIT, Wikimedia Foundation advisory board. Works with Qatari state media al-Jazeera. youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo (about 60 minutes in)
* Christina Xu - wrote "How Memes Emerge From Games" for Kill Screen. archive.is/YdWd2 archive.is/9V4Mw archive.is/Gt0M5

tl;dr: We found one financier who is funding SJW cancer in multiple areas, has ties to the Democratic Party and the UN, and has the power to pull the levers on Reddit and Wikipedia.

Bonus: Another Wikimedia Foundation board member is friends with Feminist Frequency's head writer. A third is a Global Network Initiative member. >>>/gamergatehq/323039 archive.is/RYlD1

EDUCATE THEM, IVAN

Yee.
Dino time
AT LAST

THAT IS FORBIDDEN LOVE
ERIN MUST COUPLED WITH Holla Forums

Will there be anything regarding E3 now being open again in the comic?

If only japs could go and tell them to shut the fuck up for once.

Is erin the imageboard's bicycle?

You really became a fag, gook.

STOP CUCKING GILDA

Do you really think that will actually do anything? Hell if they get really cocky, they might try and deny that they're really japanese and try to dox them again if they won't just make tons of articles whining about get bitchslapped. Remember how they treated Ko Takeuchi and Hideki Naganuma when they touched upon GG?

No

aw yee

wew lad, are South Koreans allowed to practice with firearms in licensed ranges or something, because you might want to choose a raifu to save your laifu.

Seriously tho, is there an Imgur album or something where you save those updates? A few weeks ago you posted 13 (which were actually 12 because 1 was a repeat) with the latest update being March 12.

Now we know where all that aid money went.

I remember, especially Ko. He didn't deserve such hate. He just fond a cute grill on the Internet and drew it without knowing about GG, and those cunts just fucking swarmed him like zombies on a black guy in a horror movie.
Just thinking of it makes my blood boil.

Good find.

Try this one from previous bread.

Quit playing games with my heart you skilled and talented bastard. You managed to make even gilda somehow slightly less cancerous. Just, just don't play with my heart like this, I've been hurt before.

Then the Japanese get even more pissed for blatantly spewing bullshit about what factually isn't what they make.

I wonder which games Kim plays. Better be New Vegas.

This find gets me hard. Great job!

Durr, I fugged that up. Here, try this on from last bread.

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Gets me thinking: What's going to happen to them and the rest of Japan's neighbors during the 2020 Olympics? I'd hate to see them try and use that opportunity.

Should fucking get back to work on how to use this, still need to prepare for E3.

By the way….

Girls cannot love girls. Just saying.

If the anger at the britard bullshit channel as well as what happened with pixiv is any indication, they're going to be perfectly fine, but supremely pissed off within a week.

Wat

GAY COMMUNITY YOU GONE TOO FAR

We are the most gungrabbing country in the world. Even owning sawed-off shotgun for hunting is prohibited and the guns must be shelf'd in police stations when out of hunting season, with fucking GPS attached to them all the time. Even owning a knife is impossible without lisence, per knives. You must get 100 lisences to own 100 knives. I told you, we are fucking Dystopian state.
At this point if I'd had any raifu I will aim her into my mouth and let her end my laifu.
Yeah I should upload them soon and make more proper updates. plz don't hate me I never screencapped my own post

And you underestimate what will happen within the next 2 years to make shit even worse for the retards and more nonsensical to the masses.

I've known fat girls that are that short relative to me. They basically look like that.

Why not buy an illegal gun?

Yes

I don't want to hurt you, user.

But you're wrong.

twitter.com/mombot/status/854012715882303489

ABSOLUTELY MAD MOMBOTING CONTINUES

Liking steamy action of 2D girls getting it on isn't the gay community, you fucking gook faggot.

You "excited" for the Olympics after reading this, Gook?:

Apparently, it will be South Korea's turn for the upcoming 2018 Winter Olympics. Any guesses how things will be like there when that rolls around?

absolute madwoman.

Don't get too influenced by Alabama, gook.

Well if you can't own one, can't you at least join some "sports club" or whatever to learn how to shoot one? It's better than nothing.

hey I wonder what bloodsucker's even have vaginas. Heh, what do you think they smell like. You know, just out of curiosity.

This, the husband should be Gilda

You cannot even get an illegal gun in here. And even if you does, there are no ammo source. And if you busted, over 20 years in prison guaranteed.
If doomsday comes in this land, it would be like Fists of the North Stars. An Apocalypse world without any guns or even knives. Our national gaard and reserves still armed with M1 Carbine. Think about that.

THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID

==FUCK YOU user=

Woah.

Honestly, I think Olympics is shit. That's only throwing money out for stadiums that nobody will use after event is over. Also don't forget Greece went to shit after theirs Olympics.

Let's not forget the disaster that was the Rio olympics. A rower flipped his boat and hit his head on a coach that someone had ditched.

We're still paying this abomination.

>actual yuri sex
>not shitty dildos

I can't contain it. I'm just way too fucking excited.

Every episode of Little Witch Academia makes me cry holy shit I'm such a faggot. Akko makes me regret letting go of my dreams.

I'm just waiting for the citizens and tons of creators, especially porn authors to get pissed.

Also few of competitors got diarrhea?, food poisoning, roaches in hotel rooms, water full of fungus etc.

I'm beginning to think the olympics is one big money-laundering scheme.

Good times. I'm glad my country has so far decided to not apply to host the olympics again.

At least you have a dream.

Most of us do, at least with the winter olympics its cheaper to make and tear down the venue, only benefit of canada I guess. Japan may as well make a new baseball team and make that the team stadium.

It's supposed to be a festive eventful celebration of sportsmanship and competition for the whole world to enjoy.

Did you ever saw stadium in Warsaw build for Euro 2012. It's even worse.

I can almost feel salt and shitfest incoming.
Or that just too much Pepsi I drank yesterday.

Wouldnt be surprised if the olympics are a vehicle for secretive crimes.

Well, I'm pretty sure someone profits from all of this. probably the jews again.

Let's get Kenichiro Takaki and other lewd creators to fly banners or put up advertisements.

Wait till some fucktards come to Japan and do some Politicizing bullshit.

Is this yuri?

We're all going to make that retarded shit backfire.

Yeah, it has not been that since at least the 30s

I concede the Shitty Stadium prize to you.

Futa is not Yuri if that is what you are asking.

Corporations make everything better.

They are holding it durring summer comiket too, arent they. The west pulled this on purpose to fuck japan hard. A shame too since japan probably hoped the gaijins would make comiket even more popular.

The problem is the nation in particular causes a ton of asshurt everywhere else. Hopefully enough for early deportations.

I'm sorry for two off-topic posts in a row but holy shit I'm crying right now.

Yeah, the otaku and artists aren't going to silently take that shit.

This is the best yuri couple!

(You)

I am counting on it.

That boy ain't right.

So let's take any imminent anger and fucking blow it up 2 years in advance.

It's a quote from Starship Troopers, it is especially relevant when it comes to freedom being earned

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/374081368/

plz come back ;-;

Found it in one of our Saturn threads. Was this by one of the usual suspects or was one of us letting their shitposting get the better of them?

Not blaming you hun. It took me six months to watch the last half of Hibike euphonium's second season because every single episode made me cry very, very hard.
Love stories turn me into a slobbering mess. Shit like tsurezure children, nana to kaoru, boku wa minna kawaisou… all these lil' shits are massive tearjerkers because they tell the stories of people who love and are loved.
They find passion and beauty in life and there is no such thing in mine
Enjoy the tears, user. They imply you have a heart and you see that it is the most important thing you need in your life.

I think your weapons laws are about the same as britian except spoons and safe knives like butter knives are regulated in britian.

I mean the love between Gilda and Viv even as Danielle is fucking Viv and Gilda is stuck in a backpack.

I knew it. I've thought for about a year now the reason Mombot won't show her face is because irl she's either overweight or unattractive. And she knows, as do we all, that despite SJWs claims of loving body diversity and that fat shaming is wrong, they would use her appearance to tear her apart. It would be relentless. Right now they call her a white guy, but that doesn't hurt.
They act so shocked that she won't show her face, but it really isn't shocking at all when they're all such terrible hypocrites and such hateful people.

Well it already busted that 2018 Pyungchang Olympic was Choi cabal's corrupted hot bed for money laundery. Every sane companies and businessmen pulled out of this doomed event like disease and government still desperately trying to rehab it. Let me tell you, it will be messy and trainwreck. The whole things going around it right now, in here, is fucking clusterfuck. It is doomed. Even our people not counting on it. People worrying about it getting trainwreck and we gets worldwide humiliation, more than expectation. Endless scandals and fusses over taxes, stadium, foundations and organizations, all this shit telling me it'll be shit. A fucking trainwreck. I want to abort it if I can.

I researched about it and the sports air guns cannot even kill a puppy. I'm not exaggerating. Even hyper customized BB guns have more power than sports guns. Our joule limits are complete shit. The only viable option is owning compound bow and it's still meaningless against gunpoints. Maybe raiding military posts and stealing gun in SHTF scenario is more convincing.

God damn it, stop projecting you double gay. I was talking about user making gay gook bully post, not yuri. AND I'M NOT FAGET YOU FAGOT
You talk just like Marche. Is that you?
HOLY SHIT MARCHE WHAT ARE YOU DO—

Remember that event? Posting some updates on it.
So turns out the guy was shot by a couple. He had brass knuckles and knife when he tried to attack some guys woman, and that's why he got shot. Now he is acting like the victim.

from a reddit thread
video source archive.is/Nt5Ty
and if you happen to speak jewish, here is the guardian article on it archive.is/I4fIC

I uploaded my entire collection on MEGA. If you're bad enough to have 30K fonts, just say the word!

Only more reason for her to own it.

She can turn that into confidence knowing how pathetic and desperate the retards are.

I think I got a detail wrong, looks like some woman shot the guy who was about to assault her boyfriend/husband/whatever.

I had a feeling something like that would be the case given how the country's governed. You think it will turn out like the Galaxy Note 7 to the outside world if it becomes that noticeably awful?

You can see clear as day me and Marche don't have the same posting style.

Sorry to bug you, but do you happen to have the tweetsave archive of the ESA tweet of the antonin scalia pic quote? I have the pic but, an archive going to the ESA newsletter, but I might have fumblefingered and dont have the twetsave.

pic of the scalia quote.

Ok, first? This is fucking hilarious. But second, the implication that the mere act of drawing a realistic body is inherently a sexualised body!!

Literally anything even remotely realistic to these "people" is porn. We've reached maximum puritan

what dreams did you have?

I don't think this is one of those retards, but I wouldn't be remotely surprised.

Naked shoulders are a massive turn on for a lot of people, user. Showing slender arms from the top makes lotsa people red in the face.

I'm gonna wait to see more shit first. And to see how fast and hard retardation about teenagers and female characters in general gets called out.

The whole peninsula is going to be playing New Vegas IRL at this rate.

It's more like a large event where a bunch of vain people try to push their liberal agenda on other countries and/also shit on russia.

That'll be a perfect way to piss off Japan's populations, fans and creators of media.

God damn it that's not what I meant user oh shi
CANNOT UNTHINK IT

Well that's some stupid shit. But hey, we jail people for watching anime tiddies. I can't judge!

It will be generably acceptable average Olympic at best. We aren't prepared for it and even our people are not wanting it. So much investment and sacrifice for couple of month? And these endless exposal of corruptions around Pyungchang already telling us it will be trainwreck. These people, gov officials and Olympic committe, have no idea how to run a big international event and all of them are nothing but opportunist crooks. It is nothing but gook money laundering shitshow. Poor sportsmen around the world will suffer from it.

And if Kojima tragically tries to whiteknight and virtue signal, he gets thrown to the dogs as well.

user do you practice Wicca?

fat asian women are the only fat women I can get off too.
seriously tho, I got like 80GBs of bbw javs on my hdd at home

Don't.

Come the fuck on, user. Fat fucks will never be attractive except to female animals.

Hey I never said it was a good thing, it just gives me a boner.

Also, looks like Venezuela is about to go full Tiananmen.

Doesn't that shit slow your computer down? I remember back in 2008 I installed a shitload of fonts. I wanted to get a job in design, either webdesign or something game design related. So I searched the internet for fonts and torrented a bunch of fonts. I doubt I had 30k but I surely had 1k fonts installed or something like that.

And I remember my computer freaking out every time I hit that drop down menu to select the font.

As long as you won't give sportsman a Rio tier ptsd.

Why is she implying this is a bad thing?
As we have learned, ara is the greatest form of female.

IRL ara does not look like chinese girl cartoons.

Right here.
archive.fo/EOIvn

Very well. If you're a really really really bad dude who is willing to sacrifice 15GB of space, here's the collection!
mega.nz/#!Hp8FxL5b!1pfruaknssf5HwArUc3ikleEYiQb1GFxxqpj6eFw_Hg
And here's the most recent expansion of 1194 typefaces I recently installed.
mega.nz/#!Oo9R0Tyb!qtNYsk2HtDMMDTFZr8Q2GIJ0eB9URlJuQSQECaOyciE

Depends on what program you use. Some like Paint.NET or VN games don't freak out over the collection, but some like Kitra might. It's all a huge risk.

Polynesian tapestry females is the only females I acknowledge, and mombot is 2d until proven otherwise.

This. More reason to destroy the retarded stigma against sexualizing teenagers.

You know, considering that's literally in our fucking instincts to be attracted to sexually matured females that we don't even fug.

I do love bare shoulders

You are the boss user, take these Gildas as a thank you

Not unless she was a virgin. Lovers' bodies should be only for each other and that's the biggest turn off about mother and son.

So I assume that means "enjoy your communism dictatorship venesuelians"

We haven't cracked the wall between 3D and 2D with memes yet.

/u/'s meme is growing in power.

She was comparing herself to pic related. Please point out the ara because all I see are fat tumblr cows.

I only give 3 chances. Also that's only when I know what happened to two previous.

Where did I say that tumblr cows are aras?
There is nothing ara about anything from tumblr.

WHO YOU GONNA CALL

Japanese politicians brought it on them, in case you forgot the bribery scandal that got them the olympics. I hope they turn the heat on the politicians as much as possible, but honestly, if they are going full on war monger mode with the US giving them their military back, its going to be a fun olympics.

I wonder about artists doing that to characters. Do they ever think about that making skinny characters fat and ugly or some tranny with vitiligo make others extremely uncomfortable or extremely health conscious? It feels like these fuckers are adding fuel to people who are suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphia.

She said that she resembles those "tumblr cows" from

in the spoilered image here:

Her excuse being that she's a 41 year old mother. (I forgot what she said about her husband, if anything)

I hear he's 14 years old.

Its tumblr, patient zero of SJW infection on west.

Anytime. Just know that making OCs isn't just typefaces, it's also alignments, color schemes, & presentation to where even a normalfag will give a quick glance!

They draw everyone fat except for when they draw themselves in their avatars. They pick the steepest angle for selfies and shop the hell out of them.
They push acceptance for everyone but they can't even accept themselves.

archive.is/3IaeI

Shit, reminds me that my own mom has this sort of body shape, she used to look so much prettier before and she's all tired and incredibly forgetful these days. Although, she is of senior citizen age now and my grandmother's still alive, outliving Castro.

Nothing wrong with being ugly, if you have a beautiful inside. Which is why vore is the best fetish.

This is more refined and advanced way of tits of gtfo. We should all treat other anons on the internet as 2D until proven otherwise. And we all hate 3DPD.

Really makes you think

Val you watched too many Agata doujins

Val, I know you're into loli, but what do you think about backpack cucking porn?

t. Eltonel from a VPN

It's a hilarious meme… and that's pretty much it. Why ?

I was just kidding don't worry
… or was I ?

To be worse, If Venezuela declares, the country would be facing Colombia an outdated country, still uses propeller planes, Israel asked for their K-fir back, no air superiority at all, and brazil, hues would make them pieces, supersonic jets, tanks and such.

America wouldn't interrupt unless Russia does it due to USA closeness to Colombia and Russia Closeness to Venezuela

But not for megaman though. ;,)

Just wondering, you made me think you'd be into it for some reason. And if you were into it, maybe you'd help me find others into it, and we'd maybe start up a porn company where we cater to niche fetishes or something. Just an idea.

It's nice how easily retards get triggered by insulting being fat or actually putting in effort to not be ugly.

Hell, I literally try to make myself ugly, and unappealing so no one will be attracted to me and people in public call me handsome all the time. How bothersome. The difference is I fucking embrace not being attractive for personal reasons and don't talk shit to anyone just for looking better than me.

Cut off your legs so you become short, nobody finds a short person attractive.
I should know.

Well I like the domination aspect of cuckqueaning/netori, but I'm not really into getting cucked honestly.
I love the variety of fetishes though, the deeper meanings and intricacies of each individual's purpose behind each are fascinating and always beautiful somewhat except NTR, only ugliness and selfishness there
You've heard of Ohio and floor tiles, I presume ?

Does any country in latin America besides Brazil have anything that doesn't run on steam or coal?

It all comes back to insecurity.

Retarded hags eternally asshurt and delusion about not being good enough for anyone but other retards asshurt they don't deserve anyone better, it's a glorious self destructive cycle of shit that only demonstrates itself more and more and fills me with nothing but schadenfreude.

Isn't a golden rule to not go for manlets irl?

Paraguay still uses fucking M3 Stuart and Argentian still have Shermans!

I don't see how it's a golden rule when it is obvious.

Something to keep in mind.

You forgot how there's nothing but degeneracy and mental illness to be purged about shitty gore.

It's not my thing. It isn't weird, but I find it boring truth be told.

I have thought about selling my balls for shekels since I absolutely refuse to ever have anything to do with kids.

Wouldn't Holla Forums get a laugh out of that coming from a half Mexican with autism born in California.

You guys might find that strange, but something about someone being forced to cut their balls off gave me an erection.

I'm trying up very specific and strange fetishes I could've seen in hentai… some of the stuff I've seen frankly went very, very far. Sometimes hilariously, sometimes bafflingly, sometimes disgustingly…
Worst thing coming to mind (and yet I'm convinced I've seen far worse numerous times) is an oppai loli with tits as large as two lolis (each) being milked and then fucked through the tits to help the milking.
Let's just say that's not what I chose to fap to.

Gore is strangely harmless. Surprisingly, it's a very female-oriented fetish; it's something made to recenter one's body around oneself. The sensation of "being", of "existing" being made even clearer. It often stems, from the ones fetishizing over being the target of the gore, from a sense of valueslessness, worthlessness, "fakeness" even. Overall most subs that enjoy being hurt revolve around this meaning of "I'm nothing, no one knows or understands me anyway, if I stopped existing what would even change". The degrees of violence obviously changing over how hardcore one feels.
I tend to have more "dominating" tendencies myself and I'm not fond of the sight of blood bruisemarks are another thing though so that shit leaves me skimish at best.

New York Times published an op-ed by the terrorist commander of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
honestreporting.com/marwan-barghouti-new-york-times-sanitizes-a-terrorist/
israelseen.com/2017/04/17/yair-lapid-what-the-ny-times-didnt-say-about-barghouti/

It's not forced, faggot. They just slice open the sacks and remove each nut and I get paid $3000 at minimum for each one. Enough for everything I need and can't get at the moment.

The only part I don't like is I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy fapping as much anymore now that my body has no reason to care.

It's about every 2D girl that doesn't want that shit, you degenerate fucking faggot truck target.

She'll enjoy it if I tell her to enjoy it. 2Ds are whores and do what they are told, user.
I'll rape your waifu and she'll crave my cock from then on.

nobody who will come for olympics will be interested in comiket, and comiket would be unmanageable by average gaijin guy. it's strictly for the fans and there will be too many people and anyone trying to flip their shit at the artist would be pushed out by nearby fans and then kicked out by security

What time were the forums shut down and what time was the game released?

By the way, I'm thinking of how doable this kind of OC format is. Basically put 3 images on the left side, then put the body text in the center of the right side.

Is the actual story (not the dating sim) good in Persona 5?

Puffy nipples

I know exactly what the pathetic intent of gore shit is and those degenerates that even made it into a fetish need to be purged.

I'm waiting to see relations with the Japanese quickly go to absolute shit.

The thing is Comiket happens in August and December, when are the olympics gonna happen in Japan, Juny or July?

Sounds like a story from one of my favorite hentai creators…

That was the info that I asked about, its a good thing if they do not occur at the same time.

Opening ceremony is July 24th & Closing ceremony is August 9th.

2 weeks to take everything building up to 2020 and absolutely unleash it to finish of socjus retards as a menace once and for all.

Comiket always start at August 15 so Japan is safe, few will stay there for that long after the olympics

That's pretty gay.

Futa is supposed to be a vehicle for men to feel even "manlier", user. Unless it's used to fuck men in the ass and make them suck cock, user. That's just being a faggot.
You're so super fucking gay you'd want even women to fuck your ass and to make you suck their cock. That's how gay you are.
There's worse conditions I guess

But futas are just men with functioning tits.

Why are they drawn with a womans body then

Because a shitty meme.

Why are traps drawn like dfc girls with a dick then?

twitter.com/Ciaraioch/status/853633729901862912
archive.is/fHfxU

hue

No, user those are shemales/newhalfs (Or traps, if they're A cup or lower). Futas have a vag too.

No, this is a gamergay

That's obvious as it says P5. What shit game are they saying is better purely because of diversity and the fact that it's not animu?

Yeah, but notice how they always have MASSIVE dongs. Which, in porn, is pretty much the most basic visual representation of manliness.
People who like futa like the sensation of being a man even when they're a woman, basically. The sense of how their manliness is invincible and can't ever be broken or put into question. Case in point : all futanaris have massive genitals, but are also dominant, very tall, very beautiful. I also have never seen a single futanari that portrayed "girly" behaviour… well, aside from the embarrassment of having a dick, which is very quickly demolished as soon as it's inside a hole.

So far ive only seen one artist on exhentai that draws newhalfs with a mans body and obviously fake tits

So, this wensday is my birthday and I've been thinking about buying a new generation console.

The thing is that I can't decide which to choose, the ps4 or the switch. I see in the PS4 more potential in games I might enjoy, but I tried the new Zelda and I love it.

Randomposting because everyone is doing so. And because I missed all of you guys in gamergate threads.

And she will keep wondering why

a regular PS4 is cheaper, goes on sale more often, hardware problems are rare now and actually has games out for it now.
Don't bother switch until it gets a price drop, nintendo actually does quality control on the the things and it actually gets more than one game

PS4 for a safe bet. More games out and more games coming out.

The beta orbiters have arrived

Yeah, I thought so.

Also been thinking about purchasing Shadow of Mordor because I tried the 'demo' ps3 version and I enjoyed the game… if it wasn't so short.Also Samurai Warriors 4 Empires and maybe Bloodborne.

It's overall all up to how much you like the games. It took overall five years but by now the PS4 finally has a few very good exclusives, whereas the switch is guaranteed to have some but you'll have to wait… and might as well still just wait.
To be fair, I'm expecting a Wonderful 101 remake for the switch too, if not a Wonderful 102, and Zelda indeed is one of the most incredible games I've ever played; but it's not unlikely the console'll get a "better version" in a year or two, and by then you'll have probably at least half a dozen great games to enjoy on it.

She wasn't prepared for that answer.

The switch just came out, so it's kinda just a Zelda machine. You'd have more options on the PS4. Always wait a good 2-4 years before buying a new console. That's why so many people got burned this generation

I see… I'll take that in mind.

And the thing is they claim "pretending to be retarded" but would totally do it if given the chance.

It's like he glued a bird nest on his head.

You know I was planning to get a Switch, but the defects and the catalog turn me down, I might try and buy it for real in November or december when there are more games to entertain myself

They're Fujoshits, darling. You might be one.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
I actually felt some 2D sex before I went to bed! That's why I said earlier you don't have to use your hands, not even a 3DPD slut does it better!

Honestly, the defects are apparently extremely rare. Haven't encountered more than a crash or two… which is shitty regardless, mind you, but I'd assume that'll quickly get fixed. Which can justify waiting before buying it in the first place.

I guess I'll just play Zelda in my friend's house when I get the chance.

Bloodborne is well worth it. As for Samurai Warriors 4? Do you enjoy Dynasty Warriors? Then yeah, go for it.
No opinion on Shadow of Mordor.

Wow it's almost like men have become wary of women in today's world and prefer the ideal relationships they see in fiction

The retards keep doubling down.

Just keep taking maximum advantage of that.

I enjoyed a ps2 Samurai Warriors empire, making my own characters and conquering japan. I've heard you can go Sims here and have cute children or aberrations.

Bloodborne is a game I want to play mostly for the lovecraftian feeling. Shadow of Mordor… because I like having personal uruk friends.

Well let me fill in the blanks and tell you it's fun at first and then quickly reveals its shallow, formulaic nature. The game's 'color palette' is subdued as fuck. I hope you enjoy looking at the color grey more than you enjoy looking at your waifus gaping manko, because that seems to be the only fucking color the game knows exists besides for its half-assed imitations of any other color on this planet that can even be humanly conceived as natural.

I get it's fucking LotR, but that shit doesn't make for a good looking game. Landscapes are mostly boring, it has some cool mechanics but still feels kind of dull and underwhelming, and the combat is exactly at expectations. Not bad, but not too good either. You're better off throwing your money into a bonfire or hypnotizing your mother into giving you a lap dance and forcing her to lewdly swallow the money.

Is Persona 5 a good game? I loved Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call, but I don't know I might enjoy Persona's school life simulator.

Wait for this to be spewed against GamerGate, anime fans and Japan in general.

Never played a single persona game (the length of most JRPG scares me because I tend to throw myself into a game until I've done everything in it), but all persona fans I talk to keep saying it's insanely great and everything they loved and more.
Well, except one but he's an SMT fan and he thinks persona is too mainstream or some shit. A bit of a contrarian. But maybe he's right ? I dunno.

From playing 3 & 4, it's OK.

Well smack my ass and call me Judy!

UGH EW GROSS

What do we do while it's going on? Shitpost mercilessly and form a joint with anyone getting shit?

And thats how you make a game end up in dev hell folks.

Its much better than 4 and the dungeons are well made. The social links feel more streamlined that 4 too. The only complaint I have so far is that the main cast sometimes have odd hiccups in their personalities that do not match up with how they act before and after the hiccup. I also suspect we will see another more mainline smt game on ps4 in a year or 2 since they got plenty of modeled demons with animations all made.

I kind of want to remake that image into a more fancier look…

I see… Well, now I'm asking about games. Is the 2k17 edition of WWE good? Should I buy it or wait a year for a better edition?

Hey, isn't he the guy who touched me in weird places back in school?

Is she secretly a Pence supporter?

It's almost beautiful

I hope you mean used if you must buy an ea game.

Then the fuckers want to make me pay for the online features and I like downloading wrestlers too.

What? WWE 2k series is by 2K Games.

People should be tazed for thinking women have enough problems now that real human contact is less desirable than an ideal? Why. Most of the men who are actually looking for a relationship are more realistic about women than women are about men. Everyone has heard at least one story about bitches being bitches, and there is no real incentive to look for a relationship unless you are very lonely or want kids. Honestly, while I can't imagine myself dealing with kids, that is probably the only reason I would get into a relationship, because I'm comfortably lonely now.

You can still do different fortresses. Orcs are war like, cannibalistic and generally monsters. I would expect a lot of weird frivolities to pop up, and stuff like orc commanders having troll skins on their chairs or as rugs to show off their feats. Unfortunately, that wouldn't fit with the way they designed the game, since they would need to go even more indepth and give the commander feats and a personality that can be reflected in their fort.

Wait, did ea lose the licensing rights to wwe? Since when?

someone tell her internet isn't an accurate sample for population of men

especially twitter

SHIGGY

It was never an EA game. THQ & 2K Games always published the games.

Pssst. Ciara. Let me tell you a little secret.
This is why those people don't like women.

Yup, feign sympathy in one breath, go right back to mocking "gross virgin nerds" in the next. Wizardchan all over again.

Is he asking money for hiring modelers/animators or is he doing all by himself ?

Not even the man of dreams want to date you.

he's asking money so he can take money and play more persona

wew

I don't get all the excitement.
Isn't the guy who makes that webcomic a huge SJW cunt?

Yeah I heard Eltonel is a such a massive SJW that he even posts in these threads.

I mean he posts here so probably not

Are you fucking stupid?

You are thinking of the writers for the original comics who are massive sjws.

The webcomic the other girl is from you retards, the one in the escapist,

Who even is yu ?

Such salt for simply liking 2d over 3d vapid 20-something whores.

I love it.

That's the fucking point retard. Taking SJW characters and making them our own.

You mean that guy from the escapist who copied White Korra for his ripoff webcomic?

And they never ask how they could make themselves more appealing, instead they say "worship us or else" like the fucking commies they are.

How does she know he's white?

Maybe she's at that delicate stage in a womans life where she wonders why no man wants to fuck her.

That age is all ages past 19.

Seems more like she's at the point where nobody wants a relationship with her and she's kidding herself about how happy and fulfilled she is being single.

You mean that bastard stole the white Korra design that Holla Forums created to promote white supremacy?
What an unoriginal faggot.

I'm pretty sure it is this, fucking is one thing, having a relationship is another. Those sjw who spend every waking hour they have arguing on Twitter and trying to find new things to be offended by are pretty much set to live alone. Nobody wants to live with that, I know I don't.

Smug anime girls remain to be the 3D's kryptonite.

user put it best.

Feels good, bruv

Where's the user handing out digging assignments? Looks like he could use a couple more people.

Satanic quints confirm suits are the best.

Real men wear suits.

And that won't change. We can abuse it up to the very end of this nonsense.

Always with the condescending attitude, these faggots.
At least our pics that say the same thing are funny.

Why can't womyn handle the bants?

Because they are women.

I now feel like I should resume practicing on drawing women

That argument is retarded anyway, yes some people are losers, but those losers deserve jobs too. They are basically saying "you are a idiot and you deserve to have no job". Also, not paying taxes and ruining the economy.

A little presumptuous itself, but there's definitely accuracy from all the retards we've seen.

No you don't or you would not do it in the first place. You feel sorry that now the spotlight is on your asses to go home willingly or by force and that you have to pay for not coming legally
We do not want your cowardly paracitic asses enjoying our freedoms, if you want an uncorrupt country the florishes, improve mexico, it is very possible if you get off your asses

Found this on his timeline. Holy shit.

I wish they seized the illegals assets that were made in the time they came here unless they ratted out who employed them to the irs so the irs could have a field day.

My issue is with people who wind up giving nothing back to society just to leech off of its benefits while people who deserve and work hard just to get in properly and officially situated lose opportunities.

This was one of the main reasons I voted for Trump.

Jews are not white, they are pale sand niggers.

I know that, but the fact that they have children singing songs about it is intriguing.

I thought Jews were Jewish people who bred into an actual continuing bloodline of greedy assholes?

I'm pretty sure that would be close to legal. Much like how the "sanctuary cities" should be considered aiding and abetting, I think there are laws on the books that any illegally gained money can be seized. Easiest way of doing it is by seizing any money that they should have paid to the illegal if they were actually a citizen.

And what makes someone white?

Lurking Holla Forums.

Absolutely.

Jews are white when they're haranguing their "fellow white people" on social media about their white privilege.

Sexy anime girls in general remain the biggest trigger.

Not having your bloodlines more tracable to the middle east and instead more tracable to western europe. But you hmgenerally can tell the rough ethnicity of someone by nose shape. Just stop and look at peoples noses and you notice patterns between ethnicities and the rough nose shape.

Wonderful reminder 2D lesbians can't rape since there is no sex.

Thats just jews lying to get a goy to admit they are privlleged and deserve to be a lesser species to the jew, because jews never admit to jew privlledge.

Why is idol trying to steal other idol?
Is that what it entails to be the idolmaster?

There was a politician in sweden claiming that without illegal immigrants society will stop functioning because they take all the jobs the rest of us don't want. Surprising no one, the "representatives of the working class" act like stereotypical bourgeoisie.
This was after it came to light that the terrorist in the recent attack was an illegal.

I get the facial structure thing, but what about skin?

They're just noticing and following the change in the status quo post-election, but damn if it isn't funny to watch your enemies get made fun of by normalfag television.

Work unions were mistake.

No shit sherlock.

That's pretty good for nuSimpsons

Jobs like gang rapist, grenade thrower, firebomber, cop stabber? Yeah, modern Sweden would be fucked without those.

Are they seriously advocating for illegals to be given shit jobs where they get underpaid to support profiteers? The irony.

Where would button shape noses fall under?

Nigger

Holy shit.

That… wasn't too unfunny ? A bit too on the nose with the "lol students are so lame amirite guize ? We-we totally can make fun of them t-too !", but eh, I guess.
Still not up to par to what older seasons told.

Now when does Family Guy of all things start to bring the pain? Even that shit would utterly wreck harder than South Park ever could.

I kinda like how "childless" was a sly double implication. She wasn't just money sniffing, she was praising him for not continuing his rich white heritage.

Skin color can be bred out fast. One of disneys stars from the show about mlg gamers, the main guy is 1/4 nigger by his grandmother but has no melanin. But noses are harder to breed out.

When burns is the voice of sanity, its time to let go.

I checked Group 1 and none of them have anything interesting. @joshzus seems to have been deleted.

I hate noses. I hate them so fucking much. Probably why I like anime so much.

Seth reserves the heavier political mocking to american dad. Though he has named the jew on more than 1 occasion.

The older seasons would have quite a field day.

He's literally fucking
YELLOW.

Family Guy is actually funny as shit with how hard Jews get bashed and even influence viewers apparently. American Dad seems more liberal with all the shots constantly taken at how fucked up Stan and his conservatively raised family are. Though Hayley would be perfect to completely BTFO with "Wait, this isn't what I believe in. This is a load of shit."

Also, Family Guy is much more generally scathing with political commentary and at times subtly and impressively aggressive towards even little shit that pisses people off, like that bitch in a cookie store or people who lie about ignoring their phones.

Even pozzed Simpsons is taking jabs at them now? The timeline is correcting itself it seems.

Let's wait to see how they respond to getting bitched at over it.

I think that a rich person being childless means that instead of a child receiving any money from an inheritance, the college would try to get the money instead.

Was meant for

Noses are just something you have to be careful with how you draw. They can really look nice or they can be the complete shit from tumblr and nu-cartoons.

We'll see if they go any further, it could be a one-time occurrence thing or they tried to make a "This is what conservatives believe! Mr. Burns is Hitler!" strawman that they didn't realize would backfire on them.

You missed the rollerskate episode that basically ended in "hayley is not tollerant enough and the lgbt are a bunch of weirdos who really do not care if steve is cus or not (LGBSteve), and the antifa episode where stan gets kidnapped by antifa facists and one of them looks just like the bitch who just got decked but 2 of the 3 of them were agents in disguise (Honey, I'm Homeland). I like to leave the tv on as backround when vidya on vita or 3ds.

Bad guys have slowly become more and more reasonable just because of the retarded criteria for it.

Oh, I remember that. Just that they didn't go into into full blown insulting Twitter.

Background noise. I cannot handle it being too quiet.

The antifa occupy one went pretty far, but yeah, the roller one was pretty tame.

You should put on a fan or buy a tablet to play comfy extended OSTs.

Osts maybe, but fans would not really work.

Afraid of your own thoughts? :^)

I think they were trying to do the true neutral route, but it falls flat. Everyone knows Burns is evil, so his response to the accusation doesn't pack any punch.

I do the same, usually Star Trek DS9, TNG or Farscape Episodes in the background. Occasionally Babylon 5 or X-Files.

At night yes. My mind wanders and I panic when thoughts of the great beyond occur, but its more accute tennitis in the day.

Depends on the setting and location. It's relaxing to casually do things or lie down to and it blows nice air on you.

One could look at it as a "I may be evil, but your evil and nuts" scenario.

But with how nonsensical it all sounds it does with a madman not even wasting time trying to understand, just immediately thinking "What a load of bullshit".

Yes, this was the obvious implication. The less obvious implication that was retroactively implied when you see the following scenes is what I was talking about.

Exactly. You could also take it as "I want to rule the world, you want to shit it up or make it not worth living in".

Holy shit. Libtards can't distinguish reality from fiction. God damn this is pathetic. Look at all the responses to this where they stroke off Tariq and ignore how the guy got hit first and then talk about how it is ok to kill people who disagree with you unless they are on the right side of history. These faggots in hollywood are cancer. How the fuck do people take Tariq seriously when he talks about a black police chief is racist for not finding the criminal fast enough. They talk about how this hollywood actor could totally take out this guy since the actor is captain america. They talk about how you should say things to his face so he can beat you to death and then they think that is a reasonable disagreement. I can't stand liberals. They are downright terrible people. You see people even defend her threats and violence while threatening another guy.

twitter.com/AidanAnimeEcon/status/853469476364398592

No, I mean in real life. I fucking hate noses.

Sessler did nothing wrong

So brave, so strong.

Twitter sjws are always deluded, they can pick and choose their "news" and "tweets". Handy for people for like to disregard reality.

But it's in exactly one month, senpai

I just don't get it. They talk about how all people who disagree with them are nazis who should be killed and then insult people who defend themselves while saying that anyone who has a problem with their labels is deluded and a nazi. They are fucking awful. Look how the people responding actually think this guy is captain america, and their response is that the guy replying is a anzi who watches cartoons so he does not know reality since he watches cartoons.

By all things holy, I wish that memeteor wipes out hollywood from Earth surface.

Evans is a punk who would not try shit and risk his career, and tariq will stay on the internet and never go to an antifa fight and even if he did, he'd be the first to throw everyone in his way as meat shields.

SUPERIOR NIPPON
U
P
E
R
I
O
R

N
I
P
P
O
N

Now that was undeniably attempted triggering with the offended bots.

Don't we all.

Yeah, but the post-war economic miracle is over though.

They don't talk, they parrot, and they certainly don't think. They chase the recognition of "supporting" people with tweets, the virtue signal. They are not in touch with reality, they avoid it, and this is why their rambling and support means nothing, as Hillary learned the hard way.

You are probably right, but I don't trust these groups to hear anything but "worse than Hitler" and ignore the context, even when writing it themselves. Given how ridiculously on the nose everything else is, you are probably right.

Projection is one hell of a drug.

As expected from a filthy Gamergay Death Eater.

They DO know that HP is fiction. Right?

I started to hate these toilet paper books.

So snek?

The first 4 and the last was perfectly fine. The 5th even had a situation exactly like GamerGate and Trump supporters are getting now.

Stop it.

I didn't meant books themselves, but fact that libshits just use it like it was Bible.

I'm just pointing out more hypocrisy and inability to critically think.

About as much as that jk only made the recent movie to virtue signal and because she blew all her cash.

What did I miss?

I suspect the schools they went to did not value legitimate discussion and so it is alien to the author.
wew

Wat

Holy shit

Lets face it, the only reason they made the movie was because jk approached them, because she needed money, since they owned the film ip rights and could cut her out if they wanted to make another potter.

Dude, take a break.

It seems I have completely missed it, didnt see any marketing for it. Was it a success?

Reminder that Voldemort did nothing wrong

Frank from always sunny?

American schools, especially the ones in the inner city, are focused more on processing children and getting them a diploma as quickly as possible. Debate is not seen as necessary unless you're on a debate team, and that's if you're not in the Urban Debate League. The UDL allows SJW shit in fucking policy debate.
t. former student in St. Paul MN

I remember when the simpsons were good.

Vivian better have a huge cock

Eltonel, I swear, one day I will find you and
headpat the fuck out of you while giving you some of my increasingly rare sheckels

ASS TO ASS

I hope vivian has a thick bush

The problem is that in Rowling's fantasy world, muggleborns are just as capable as purebloods.

Hitler having done nothing wrong hinges on the fact that he was right about the Jews.

Yes.

Can someone webm some of this?

>archive.fo/EOIvn
Yuss! Saved and thank you, I needed that piece for the intro page of the ESA redpill oc.

Ye that can work, the 3 pics as you have it basically becomes a side column borderless like that. I'd maybe play with something to make them more unified, like throwing a filter that applies to all of them, similar to printanon solution of brightening\adding white to all the movie poster as bg in that 'plz notice me movie senpai' ESA oc.

Must be something in the air, because coincidentally that was one direction I'm thinking of playing with on that intro info ESA oc, with the pics of the Who is the ESA part.

I've been playing Sonic Classic Collection along with checking Google+ and Twitter the entire thread for any conversation I can inform with.

Don't worry. Posting is a form of entertainment for me at this point. I don't force myself to do this.

Fucking good stu

I fucked up

Dunno.

Are you teasing us?

I knew it, I always fucking knew it. Girls who have multiple ear piercing like white korra are at least bi-curious if not omnisexual sluts.
bless your heart you bastard
vid related you wonderful person you

excellent

We all make mistakes

I'm 16.6% of the Nier Automata thread, but i've never passed the 60s on goobergate thread, and that's when I was heavily shitposting.

Damn, forgot to take the spoiler tag off.

Suddenly I can't remember if I'm reading this left or right or vice verse.

Snek is a wonderful thing. Yes.

Sometimes I wind up posting a shit ton, other times it's less than (20) or not at all.

Must have lost track.

That's, that's fucking poetry manko, thicc flaming red bushed manko, pure poetry of the poon on poon swoon.

Can confirm.

Oh? OH! Oh. oh… I'm sorry bro. I too know that feel. Sometimes you're the fire, sometimes you're the moth.

Is that a sheldon action figure

F

To be fair, the artist is an unknown quantity, but the writer is a huge skinwalker.

That looks nothing like the fag.
Reverse image search says Egashira

So, whoever makes the 700th post is buying pizza and drinks tonight?

She's also good in taco Spanish. Why does she sound like a dead robot in English?

holy shit this is a perfect summary of their disdain for proles, thank you

YOU BETTER FINISH IT THIS TIME FAGGOT
Thank you.

Have high hopes for console Dissidia. Maybe even enough to spawn copycats.

It's some nip comedian.

Hopefully by the 30th Anniversary report or E3.
I got hyped for the game when Ramza got revealed.

oh hey I know that guy

BAKER?

ctrl F : no baking or baker
No one baking? if not quiet down faggits, I can bake.
title: Viva Vivian Edition

BAKERS WHERE

Damn, that spanish Bart sounds almost like the original one.

IT'S TIME TO CLOSE THE GATE

BAKING NEW BREAD, GIVE ME THREE MINUTES

thick bush bread
thick bush bread
thick bush bread

thick bush bread
thick bush bread
thick bush bread

I hope a game like it to all these new people playing games will lead to more creativity in fighting games.

I'll take a break next thread. Sorry if I might have caused a much earlier 700.

LAST FOR ANIME TIDDIES

The artist is at least complacent in the faggotry.

Bush bread is ready, see

HURRY

Yeah that's what I meant by skinwalker. His opinions all align with antis, but he likes to pose as a freethinking neutral intellectual faggot.

last for benis

You just lost in the other thread, ready for more?

This thread wasn't great for me working on stuff, but it was great for my benis thanks to new thicc bush + white korra art.

I don't know who you're talking about
This is the first time I've posted last for benis
Have people started throwing post-bread bully parties again?

Nah it was just in that one thread >>12359571

Just the occasional last for benis contest, extended post bread discussion, musicposting, and the occasional digits get.
If trips get, I will post the name of the amateur pornstar who has a passing resemblance to 2B.

No trips get, no name of porn actress that resembles 2B. Back to work for me. So long gummygoobers.

You talking about that sjw cosplaying as her?

Very nice.

Fuck.
No wonder there wasn't any talk of DF twins' birthday.

No cosplay, well not cosplaying as 2B I mean. This one was doing it before the game came out afaik.

Devoid of hope.

Also, check my 81 dubs

I unironically want you to die.

You killed your child because you were too big of a piece of shit to take responsibility.

No, it's useful.

Last for benis

Last for tiddies