Eco-terrorist group - The Game

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_VII_Remake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomerics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyberConnect2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Works

Remakes, the new cancer tumor of this Industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SdQD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather have a remake than a port or re-release

these enix banker should never have touched a squaresoft game at all.

I said it before and I say it again.
Make Tifa's boobs smaller - not even a pirate.
Make them just right - and you can have all my money and the firstborn.
That's all there is to it.

This is why everyone who wanted a remake was a fucking moron or underage or both.

I really don't have a problem with this if it were done right, what I know is that SE will suck all the fun and charm out of the game(s) and then their (((localization))) teams will ensure they are properly pozzed for the Western audiences that were never going to play them anyway.

And then there's this faggot here.

It's worth a shot.
It's not like the original game is going anywhere. I mean FF15 has some sexy girls in it right? So there is hope.

Tifa's boobs will a prime indicator whether the rest of the game is shit or not. You know it.

I'd love to not be constantly reminded that this remake exists and know as little about it as possible.
I love the original and would prefer that one to be the only thing associated with the "Final Fantasy VII"
The fact that remakes are ass with very few exceptions is no surprise to anyone

You're pretty much right. Her tits are the metaphorical canary in a coal mine.

And even if they don't fuck with her tits I'm sure they will find other ways to shit up the game with Marxism, and even if SE doesn't do it their Western employees will when they release it in the West. All in all I have no hope that the game will come overseas without the fecal stench of leftism clinging to it.

I don't even know what marxism is. It's something from old russia right?
Anyway.
My point is that it's a remake of JRPG, those are always about characters, setting, world all that, not fucking selecting attack in a pop up menu.
So however shitty gameplay might be, as long as they preserve those core elements - it will be worth its money.

Huge boobs is not just plain fanservise, it's more than that. It's an indicator of how development, art and design team take their work. Is it honest and straightforward? Or is it pandering and influenced by people who doesn't even fucking play video games? We will see. The first Tifa's render/model/art/whatever will be your answer whether it's shit or not.

marlene

Right, single black man raising a white child. Sounds familiar yet totally bizarre.

it's materialism -or- how ads can fuck with your brain and change a whole demographic. It is consider as heaven for PR folks!

It's when you take something, proceed to defecate on top of it and then smear the poo all over it for good measure so you can make sure no one else will be touching it for the foreseeable future.

Part of the popularity of FFVII is that the combat actually "worked", as in, it wasn't anything too complicated but could be engaging enough to keep you interested without completely ruining the pacing of the game. Their switch to a real time, action based style implies a severe restructuring of how the gameworld is going to work. If the enemies are visible in the area from the get go and there is no transition to a battle screen then that does hint at serious restructuring of the game.

And I agree, but there is so much SE can fuck up here that even if they get Tifa right I will still not trust the game until it has been released and word of mouth tells me something positive.

My predictions:
- Wall Market scene will either be reworked to make it a banking or industrial area or removed entirely
- Aeris will have a much bigger combat role to pander to the "stronk wymin" crowd
- Barret will be a rich, well dressed, upstanding citizen and father of the year who only joins Avalanche because he finds out Shinra's evil plans
- Marlene will be black because Dyne's wife had left him for Barret, which is why Dyne is the nasty, white, cisshit that he is
- Shera will be the former head of the space program, not Cid, and it will be Cid who cost Shera her dream of space flight, except it doesn't get proven later that Cid was right about the flaw, and he was just incompetent
- Cid will no longer swear like a sailor
- Tifa's clothing will be a version of her Advent Children look with slacks rather than shorts, and she'll barely fill an A cup

Sounds good on paper.

I don't really follow you on marxism shit, but I don't think FF7 was really a stand-out in terms of gameplay mechanics. I mean materia orbs had really nice sounds and graphics like you could almost feel them in your hands, but otherwise I think something like BOF4 or even fucking FF8 is much better in terms of combat and character customization.

Aeris WAS a literal whore though.
Red's cat-people WERE oppressed though.

oh, cait sith
Actually a robot controlled by a turk member. I don't know, was it the cat or the big whitty thing that talked? Anyway, somehow it feels like they forgot this little detail and cait morphed into a living thing.

Maybe that turk member will be considered as non-gender-furry, thats why he chooce cait sith!

To be fair Barrett wasn't a Mister T parody in the Japanese script. The Western release of FFVII was rushed and the translation is all kinds of dodgy.

Dear fucking God, you're right, they will do exactly that.

Nah, they'll ham it up between Cloud and Sephiroth because that's what gets tumblr moist.

Let me simply it for you. Take something, anything, ruin it for all involved and claim it as a victory.

I didn't say they were good, just that they were unobtrusive, like the combat in FO1 and 2 tends to be.

No, fuck that festering pile of shit every way. The only good thing about FF8 is the card game.

I wish this meme would die already.

Talking thing was the cat.
Pink monster didn't even have a name I think.
Reeve wasn't turk, but rather in Shinra's administration, like that blonde cunt and fatso, working under Rufus.

Aerithfag pls go and stay go.

Never in the game are these things stated, but it can be argued either way. This remake is still going to blow though

They were shown quite explicitly.
It's like people deliberately averting their eyes from what is going on before their faces.

It was the most grindy piece of shit mechanic ever devised. And no, don't say that there's ways you can speed up the process, first time players will not have any idea of that.

Feel free to post any proof that doesn't have to do with a dodgy cultural reference related to slang.

I aint wasting my time on you dude. No matter what I say you'll just go "lol wrong".
Keep living in your dreams, you won.

When is it shown explicitly

Feel free to post proof, but we both know all you have is
This is FFVII where a nigger is raising a daughter on his own and leaves her in charge of the bar (in the same slum no less) while he's off blowing up the city or adventuring around the countryside.

The thing with this combat system, it need to be balanced. This actually means work. All these AAA games nowadays seems not to be balanced at all because they left the part out where the team checks the game if it is even working correctly. Because money.

The combat in FF8 is good but as soon you are overpowerd you start to see the inbalance in the system, still good. Same with FF12, it might be a single MMO combat but as long you are not overpowerd it makes fun. All the old squaresoft final fantasy's had a very hihgly balanced ATB system that worked almost to the end of each game. Around lv60 you started to get overpowerd, something any dev always trys to avoid. With FF8 the monster leveled with you to avoid this, didnt work, you still got to a state of overpowerd-ism.
Actually, you level to get stronger, you want to be overpowerd. I always feel that the fun starts as soon you are overpowerd. You feel like the king of the world and you try to find stronger monster, hidden bosses. You start to test your abilitys. This happends always at the end of the game as far it is good balanced.
Since Publisher and developer started to look only on the money they throw the balacing team over board. Using system that do not need to be tested at all. A simple button mascher will do it.

Just in case a minority start to cry over this fact, shills will be ready to spread a cancoures meme
and so on

I don't know where people get this "selling flowers means she's a whore" thing, either. In Japanese media, poor women are often shown making and selling artificial flowers to make a living. Never, in any shape, form, or fashion, is it implied at these women are prostitutes. They just sell flowers.

oh boy

The thing Cait Sith rides is supposed to be a giant moogle, for posterity. Kind of a parallel to the fat chocobo, i'd say.

That always made me laugh, isn't Marlene 5 years old or something

one flower = 1gil
Wall Market BBQ SPECIAL = 130gil
pickable flowers in church = ~30
pickable flowers in garden = ~100

Her mom doesnt generate any income either, as far as we know.

You would think Heidegger would play a larger role in the game considering how much screen time Palmer and Scarlet got.

Cutting cost, stop using their own in-game engines, working with other studios that have questionable, probably fucking up with the story, localization, and voice-acting, while also planning to expand the games with DLC of the so-called FF7 Completion crap like Dirge of Cerberus, well fuck.

What about the actual gameplay?

I don't even know why so many people faun over 7, it's one of the most generic and boring final fantasy games they've made.

I've already posted about it.
Even if it's shit, it won't be big departure from the original FF7.

Beito desu.

SE was never good at handling their money. FFVII nearly bankrupted them, and the less said about FFXV the better.

what's next? White Barret?
don't answer that

The whole point of FFVII is it's a story of losers and failures and them learning to stop self-justifying and blaming others and to start dealing with those failures.

Cloud was a weak little kid who convinced himself that other kids we're dumb because they wouldn't play with him and is so utterly ashamed of his failure to get strong that he wouldn't take his helmet off when he returned home. When he get's fucked up his own insecurity created a new psyche wherein he's not a wimp. Hojo literally calls him "The Failure" several times.

Tifa was the highlight of the town, the perfect girl, pianist, martial artist, everybody loved her, then high school figuratively ended and she's the slum broad, wearing a skirt so small you can see her panties to get the tips and harboring criminals under her sleazy bar.

Barret got his whole town destroyed and kills innocent people in a bloodlust for revenge all while claiming he's "saving the planet".

Cid was going to be the first man in space but instead became an abusive, unmotivated deadbeat who blames the person who saved his life for his own mistakes.

Reeve claims he's trying to help the people of Midgar but is so put off by the idea of having a lower standard of living that he'll never do anything to help that would actually jeopardise his cushy job.

Yuffie's country got blown the fuck away and she's got such a huge cultural inferiority complex that bla bla bla I'm getting bored. Something to do with her dad etc.

Vincent literally got cucked, he blames Hojo when in reality Lucretia never loved him (DoC and AC retconned this).

etc. tl;dr FFVII is a story of losers who all blame outside influences for their problems, over the course of the game they recognize that selflessness and sacrifice is neccessary for good (Aerith death/bugenhagen key scene) and learn to take responsibility for their own problems, mistakes and selves. I'm willing to bet the remake will be based on the pastiche characters of the compilation and the public perception of them rather than the actual originals, i.e Cloud has Squall's personality.

The lines wrapped in the reply box so fuck off in advance.

this except replace 7 with 9

Have any of you guys been paying attention to FFXV development and DLC. they've been basically adding in piecemeal DLC stories that should have already been in their twice butchered story and also have been adding in one time offer costume DLCs and MMO quest experience boosts. Add on top of this that the people who put in $200 pre-orders for FFXV are still having to buy these DLCs plus potential future passes, square is banking on suckers for nostalgia to grab this game and lead them with any bait and switch. I have no Idea why you guys have any hope for this game, what good it will have in it will definitely be outweighed by the bad.

$10 FOR A FUCKING SOMBRERO

This but replace 7 with 9,8,10,12,13 and 4

but that's just a theory

wut? It's the literal character arcs as written m8.

That's not what that word means in this context. But he's more or less right, the more you look at it the more Cloud and Raiden are similar.

Okay, now I understand what's going on with this post. You're saying that you won't bother with the game if Tifa's boobs are smaller. However, you worded it in such a way that it looks like you're saying you aren't interested in the game unless they make Tifa's boobs smaller.

They really can't fuck up Vincent any more than he already was in game. He was pretty much a cuckold, never was in an actual relationship, who got shot because the woman he fell in love with was a stupid bitch and he butted in instead of letting her rot in her poor life choices, getting him shot. Then she decided to save his life by going Frankenstein on his ass, which put him at the mercy of the guy who shot him, iirc. I can't remember if it was all Lucretia or if Hojo was responsible for the non-chaos limit breaks.

And the rest of the list sounded better than the original as well
The story/setting seemed interesting though tbh fam, but the game was such dreary weeb filth that I couldn't bring myself to play it any longer, even if I lost count of the amount of times I wanted to fuck tifa. Also that faggot cloud turns her down in the start of the game, that nigga must be fucking gay.

buskay

Gooks are pretty progressive, why do the sjw hate them so much?

After growing with a shitton of JRPGs i can only agree that navigating menus as a gameplay mechanic was tedious, there must be better ways to do it. It's not like in a Strategy RPG where you have to stop to look at your field and think about the next set of events involving the actions and movement of at least 5 enemies.

I used to have fun setting all things to manual and real time in FFXII so that while you still had the menu navigator combat system, you had to be moving the while time on the field, it helped a lot that you could customize your menus to be quick about selecting spells - attacks.
Even Chrono Trigger was tedious in real time, but at least it's a bit faster, so my point is that if enemies required actual strategy rather than mashing X to select attack in the menu for every mob that you battle with just slight variances when you fight a boss, then turn based would be worth using.

As a fan of turn-based combat I have to agree. The kind of JRPG where your party stands in a fixed line and you just endlessly repeat your most powerful option, and occasionally heal party members, is the most boring mundane shit ever. Tactics/SRPG games are much better.

6 was objectively better.

Sounds like a -high fantasy- Holla Forums simulator to me.

a rhetorical question

well whites are just blacks that breed that black out of them

I don't like the "wait for the bar to fill up in order to do something" gameplay, either turn based or something like ffxv for me
That being said if it plays like dissidia i'll at the very least give it a pirate

You forgot the part where the black man ditched the kid halfway through disc 1.

Nigger it's dieselpunk.

I was thinking he was making fun of the "It's just a theory" guy for game theory.

Sonyggers cling to it.

why not just date a teenager if you like them flat?

Getting busted by Chris Hansen would be a bonus. For us.

Look, prick, they're not going to spout Mein Kampf bullshit no matter how much you cry.

Why the fuck are right wingers even into video games? It's Japanese culture and degeneracy. Go be right wing somewhere else and stop begging video games be ruined to suit a group that doesn't need to play video games.

How come leftists always have retard levels of reading comprehension

Because they would not be commies if they were not retarded.

Cool blog post, OP

Time for FFVII remake concerns.

FFVII was a gigantic fucking adventure made of pre-rendered backgrounds and a low amount of polygons, making the very attempt of trying to recreate it with the level of detail they are attempting into an absolutely idiotic endeavor.

FFVII was an anime styled JRPG.
The stab at realism creates what is known as hyper-realism where things come off as uncanny because of the obvious unrealistic elements that are integral to the characters.
From the concept art to the pre-rendered cutscenes, everything reflected a definitively anime style in the orginal.

Because FFVII is so big they are understandably making it episodic.
Episodic content however comes off as a ploy to try and maximize profit by selling a game piecemeal.

One of the best things about FFVII was the simple Active Time Battle which has appeared to be innovated on resulting in the excessive special effect shit modern Squenix is known for.

The remake has voice acting and is generally a lot more cinematic making it seem as if excessive work is being put into less integral parts previously handled by simple text boxes.

The attempt almost appears to be the creation of an Advent Children prequel series sprinkled with gameplay bits to increase the sale of the movie people will be buying.

How they will approach some of the more objectionable elements will be interesting.
Not just the crossdressing part with the gay bathhouse, but the part where it is explained that a scientist wanted RedXIII to make Aerith take the knot.

Some would probably want a Japanese dub of the game as an option and it is pretty likely they will have it.

My hope would be that you leave Midgar by the end of episode 1 and episode 2 is simply the best part of Final Fantasy XV and most fantasy games in general, a big open world to explore with a main quest and a bunch of side quests.
Chocobo inbreeding and such.
The actuality however will no doubt be a more linear version of FFVII with no real exploration to speak of.
At best FFX without the Highwind.
At worst Hallway Fantasy XIII.

The music is there and that is really great.
Will there be snowboarding though?
Will the motorcycle part actually be there?
Will there be a submarine?
Will I need to give a girl mouth to mouth?
What about the cable car?
What about all the weapon fights?
So much of it I think will be skipped over or relegated to a cutscene.
Maybe even DLC as repulsive as that sounds.

I agree with everything. But
I wouldn't even say it's understandable. If the original game can fit in 3 discs, the remake could fit in 50gbs or something like that. That's how big games nowadays are anyway.

I'd also add the Advent Children art direction they're taking is pretty awful because it fails to capture that anime style art. Cloud isn't supposed to be feminine looking. He isn't rough, but he's pretty mannish, like a DBZ character.

You are one dense autismo.

I predict the motorcycle chase will be a cutscene and all the other minigames will be completely missing. Chocobo racing might make it in, but chocobo catching and breeding probably won't. The submarine will get the same treatment as the world map, whatever that ends up being.

Do Japanese players have nostalgia for the American Weapons? The originals were mostly cutscenes anyway.

Tifa's a nigger…

So,what I'm getting from OP at least is that they don't have gameplay working , and probably won't for at least another year. Why's Nomura so Goddamn slow?

Well, if you're more interested…
And here's the artist's comment

Barret and Tifa are actually OK looking but Cloud and Sephiroth look ridiculous. It might just be because they were a little ridiculous to start off with, though.

Shame he only drew them because he got so unbelievably butthurt.

I want to fuck nigger tifa and come inside her nappy hair!

That's not really enough game. What I'd do is make Midgar the entire continent it is on, shuffle stuff around so the parade happens before you infiltrate shinra HQ, then you go directly from the HQ escape to the boat. Save the Zolom for right before Nibelheim, and have the flashback take place on the boat and be the opening of Episode 2.

I don't think the main concern is whether or not the game will be smaller or bigger than a certain size. I think the amount of work that goes into making a series of prerendered backgrounds and the work that goes into making a full 3d stage to walk around in just aren't comporable. Especially if we expect those 3d enviroments to look as good as the prerendered backgrounds did. The technological limitations of the PS1 were, in a way, a blessing in disguise. They meant they couldn't record a million lines of dialogue, they didn't have to spend a ton of hours designing 3d models, and the music could use simple MIDI instruments.

This black Sephiroth doesn't work for two reasons.
One is his chest: white Sephiroth has a natural contrast with his dark coat. That's missing here, and it looks like the artist tried to fix it by adding white accents to the coat, but it just ends up looking muddled. Giving him AC Cloud's shoulderpad isn't helping, either.
The other problem is his hair. There's a reason you never see Sephiroth's hair tied back: it's supposed to hang loose to make him look like a psycho (which is also the reason for his bright eyes, also missing here). His having straight hair also contributes, since the tips bear a resemblance to the tip of his sword (something emphasized in Nomura's original art).

Imagine this black Sephiroth in the burning village scene from the game. He's underwhelming. Lynx is more impressive than this guy.

called it

This is a surprisingly interesting webm

after spending this time among stormniggers it appears anyone who puts politics before video games is going to have extremely poor reading comprehension.

To be fair, the backgrounds were worse than today's realtime, only the resolution wasn't high enough to show it.
The amount of work involved is about the same, it's a 3D scene. They modeled and textured all that shit like you would today.
They could make it good, but they'll fuck it up regardless.

Do you even /fa/?

The problem with all high fashion, especially the shit /fa/ likes, is that normal people think it looks goofy, it costs too much, and most people don't know who rick owens is.

but no, those are full on NIGGER shoes, and if you think those are stylish, then what does that make you?

"Nazis don't play video games" is a shittier meme reversal than "calling right-wingers cucks." Just kill yourself, Holla Forums, your memes are forced, derivative garbage.

but its entirely accurate. you dont, you only come to Holla Forums to shitpost and get bent out of shape when you realize its not your hugbox

I'll have you know that I have a job.
Shitposting at work is easier than playing video games.

good for you, how is that an argument?

On a related note, I just imagined how preposterous it would be if Muslim invaders told Europeans that Europe wasn't their hugbox.

Holla Forums is a foreign presence that recruits from Reddit.

My point is that unless you want me to play shitty mobile games, my only option is to shitpost.

"Nazis don't play video games" is a shitty meme not just because it's an unimaginative reversal of a gamergay meme, but because it's factually untrue.

i dont doubt it, being as Holla Forums started the trend and theyre essentially the same boards to anyone else.

its based in the fact that video game threads are not allowed on Holla Forums, and how they constantly remind eachother that video game are degeneracy.
that you think nobody is going to notice and make fun of you for this is pretty ridiculous.

Literature threads are also not allowed on Holla Forums because Holla Forums is run by a mestizo antifa.

And as always, Holla Forums is not one person.

Of recruiting from Reddit? Not really.
Oh, muh horseshoe. Just kill yourself.

Reminder that Holla Forums hates Holla Forums.
Don't get me wrong, Holla Forums IS in fact much worse and more retarded than Holla Forums.
archive.is/SdQD0

That doesn't make Holla Forums good, though. It just makes them the less retarded of both.

Holla Forums needs to fuck off with the failed memes and failed ideology and stop trying to "convert" Holla Forums.
Holla Forums needs to fuck off with their retarded memes and forced ideology and stop trying to police videogames.

If the gameplay is solid, the game is solid.
If it's got an agenda, it's shit. Don't care if it's rightwing or leftwing agenda, all agendas are shit in videogame form. Take it to a publi forum and discuss it like adults, stop trying to force your own brand of politics down everyone's throat.

Remember kids, the earth is flat and vaccines cause autism.

stop getting so offended, im just reminding you where you stand.

Get the fuck out back to your board.
Open the catalog. There's 3 threads where redditors are direct linking sub reddits and 4 threads crosslinking with 4chan/pol/.

Your board is a fucking cesspool that kicked out all engineers/mathematics/physics/coders/medics because of the "college is for cucks, derp herp" ideology.
Now you got half the threads covered in facebook memes.

The only thing Holla Forums does well is defending itself from shills and not sucking as much as Holla Forums.
That should give you as much pride as winning a fight against a paraplegic.

You faggots show up in 50% of our threads, shit up 20 to 30 shitposts anytime a /lefty/ faggot posts something and then wonder why this place is going to shit and noone outside your hugbox likes you.

If you want to discuss Holla Forums aproved videogames, start a thread about it on Holla Forums.
Oh wait, I've done that before and got a week ban because "videogames" is not politics.
The fucking faggot mods at Holla Forums suck more dick than a blonde SJW in Hollywood and yet they do a better job than MArk and his cronies who can't tell their own userbase that "politics" is not videogames.

For fuck sake, I already get enough Holla Forums when I visit the place, I got 4 tabs open there, why the fuck would I need more of it on Holla Forums?

It makes me fashion-conscious, unlike you, pleb.

Nah, black Tifa looks like shit. I'll take this from top to bottom. First, the hair looks like she hasn't combed it in a year and doesn't contrast with her skin tone anymore. Her eyes have no impact because they're almost the same color as her skin rather than Tifa's red eyes that, again, stood out against her white skin. Second, her tits are too small for Tifa standards. This is baffling because a lot of black women have big tits. The lack of detail in the coloring of the shorts and her pose give the impression her hips are almost the same width as her waist until you get to her ass. Combine that with the thighs, and this girl somehow manages to look fat from only the waist down. This is retarded because when you've been practicing martial arts for most of your life, you're just not going to have junk in the trunk.

Is the "Beacause" retranslation is any good?

What would a Holla Forums simulator be, then?

Don't Starve

More like Don't Kill Yourself
We're talking about psuedo-commies, not actual wimpwomps.

Minecraft

mama mia this thread is worse than shit tier

/fa/ fags are all the same, I guarantee you're underweight or overweight. I don't worry about my clothes because I've sculpted my body with years of lifting. Just get aesthetic, that's the best fashion

Black Cloud looks serviceable and actually is what an effeminate japanese-born black in a jap NSYNC band would look like (they never stopped with the gay appeal to girl band shit over there), he'd look ridiculous with straight up spiky hair since blacks don't have hair where that's remotely possible.

Niggaroth shouldn't have dreads, he wears his hair down and it'd look much better if his hair was unbraided and scraggly like a black man's actually is but at the same length. Strands should actually be sticking out at the end while the top area of his hair should be solid for consistency and for the sake of character design, as if he used hair gel to get it out of his face. In this case the right angle bangs shouldn't be present and he should have a straight up full pullback like Ansem from Kingdom Hearts, minus the cowlicks.

Adam Jerret over there does not need an asian updo, he's manly so you'd simply give him the same hairdo as Barret actually had, a fuckin' military cut. And the artist probably took the design straight off Adam Jensen from Deus Ex HR, which is why he went for a retarded asian updo to cover it up.

The character design is amateur at best, and it tells me three things about this "artist"
1. the "artist" is too afraid to alter the original character's silhouette
2. The "artist" doesn't take into account basic racial differences that make certain character design choices either impossible to take seriously or at best awkward
3. the "artist" makes heavy use of models in his work to construct faces (adam jensen and generic black female models in Black Tifa's case) in this case and , but does not deviate or cannot deviate past the initial sketch and facial shape.

In short, he wasting his time on shit like this instead of actually improving his work. There's no sign of improvment in these pictures, he's locked himself into a "style" and process and has no room for improvment because his process is "pick model, draw face, draw body, done"

I don't imagine that he speculates on the finer details of his work and how he could improve it. In other words, yet another piece of tumblr trash.

From what I can see as an outsider, the only shit that rick owens sells are overpriced shoes with no style.

Besides, fashion is about color coordination, not brand, you fuckin' idiot. Any fuckin' guy knows that. a 1000$ pair of shoes is still a pair of fucking shoes. Do you even know how much of a fucking scam that is? Fashion, like beauty, is about skill in appearance management, not the weight of the cash you wear.

It's like saying that a 50$ white t-shirt is good because it's 50 bucks. That shit's retarded.

Best t-shirst are the gildan thicks. Get them in bulk from a wholesaler online. You will never buy shirts again.

I prefer Hawaiian style shirts honestly. Now that i'm not a fat shit anymore they breathe really well and don't get in the way of any movement.

I also collect T-shirts with bad puns on them because they're surprisingly rare and I have a fondness for lame t-shirts

All they had to do was copy paste the fucking game but update the visuals and everyone in the world would buy it.

Its not about fashion its about status.

The fact that you can afford or were able to steal a 100$ pair of shoes makes you better then those who can not afford or cannot steal a pair.

Not unlike white women and 2500$ handbags.

Or white men and business cards
Not the right scene but at least its the correct movie.

That only applies to niggers. Some products do have a degree of material and manufacturing quality that you will not find on cheaper/more affordable alternatives; Some rational people go after those products even if the price tag is a bit silly.
Of course, nigger fashion follows the logic you pointed out.

Lol, /fit/fags are pathetic.

I thought they stopped issuing these old ass memes circa 2014

Is this how you do fashion?
I should get into contact with Prada. Pretty sure I can get them to sell gloves for the price of a small country and claim it's "Extra High Fashion for Elite Clients".

Let's see, it's a current year game, so it's going to be a super casual JRPG with 0 difficulty padded with open world bullshit.

you can be conscious all you want but this guy looks fucking retarded.

This guy looks like a random liberal arts student's designs. I don't care that he's famous and probably rich, I wouldn't consider wearing his clothes.

Normal people don't wear this stuff. Call me a pleb but I think this is objectively bad looking and you're just a hipster faggot who wants to look "special" in his expensive weird clothes. No better than weebs who buy weird Korean boy band clothing or neckbeards and fedoras.

The fashion world disagrees. :^)

That cape/overcoat/scarf thing on the second picture looks boss as fuck. I think.

It's not two separate articles, right?

Wow, leave it to Holla Forums to gloss over the real issue here. I can't believe you guys sometimes. 125 replies and no one has asked the only question that matters. The only thing that could redeem the game. Will there be Cup Noodles?

I really want to laugh at the second picture but it'd be really cruel to make fun of a priest with no arms, knees that bend the wrong way, and autism (although, I'm basing that assumption on the shoes. It's possible he only wears those because that's the most comfortable pair he can get).

Holy fuck. Frankenstein's monster is their BO?

Final Fantasy is dead

Correct. Even at its best FF was always hit and miss, but it has been a pure shitshow for a solid decade. There isn't a shred of hope for the franchise now that Squeenix is practically a carbon copy of US AAA publishers.

I thought this weirdo tranny was their BO

Why are those dudes wearing nigger pants?

Tifa really helped me to become the man I am today. Noone can ever take that away.

dirge of shiggerus

do you know how recessive and dominant genes work?

protip: they don't work like in metal gear solid

What, when did FF had "strategic elements", oh is this the meme surrounding turn base battle system? That somehow it automatically means being "smart" and having "strategy"? Nice meme. Turn base has and will always be drone shit, I found every single game featuring turn base to be boring, easy and very dronish.

The "fashion world" is a tiny cadre of homosexuals and pedophiles. Why should I mind their opinion?

Why would people be against this. Let black people draw black people in whatever light they see themselves in. That way we can finally stop with this retarded diversity inclusivity in entertainment./games. Let them do their own shit.

Mind elaborating further?

Never cooperate with the enemy. They won't stop until humanity is completely extinct.

What enemy? Some random black guy, drawing other random black guys?

Good goy. Let the extermination of whites continue unquestioned.

Nice try Holla Forums, you cant double psyop me.

This is too funny. The fact that he responded at all betrays his massive insecurity. Fuck, even the self-insert into japanese art betrays massive insecurity. A simple admirer would learn the style, but this is something else.

It's a shame I'm too lazy to go bug him. He's like a raw mental disorder.

Do you know what happens when you let niggers draw? You get Black (the actual title). It's a comic where racist whites keep killing nigger youfs to prevent them from awakening their superpowers, because apparently only niggers can get superpowers. It's basically Dindunuffin: The Comic with a hilariously misplaced sense of racial supremacism.

Fuck niggers, fuck them and everything about them, they should be eradicated from the face of the Earth along with anyone that enables them.

Their channel has a lot of interesting weeb stuff.
But yeah, this live2d thing seems to be better than just making 3d models of 2d characters.

I just realised that since the planet itself is a character, it actually mirrors Clouds childhood to some degree; near the end of the game Cid has a big speech on the highwind after everyone hears the planet crying, he talks about how the planet is just a weak little kid that's all alone and needs protecting.

Dubs of exegesis confirm.

It's possible that Aeris gave Cloud a discount because she has the hots for him. Or it could be just a means to get in touch with Cloud, since she was constantly communicating with the ancients her entire lifetime and they spoke of destiny or something. Most likely is because the economy is fucked in that game.

Thats what you get for asking for a remake instead of a remaster. learn the difference.

Reminder that nobody gives a shit about your retarded D&C, leftycuck.

Will be Shit game
From a shit company

Still it will sell because muh famous game with new and fancy graphics

It's also worth mentioning that people largely defend heavily modifying the PC version to make the characters have more realistic proportions and photo realistic textures in a video game where a lot of design concept artwork was drawn with SD characters in mind. The remake will look and feel like the FF7 expanded shit like Advent Children and Crisis Core, completely missing the tone of the original game. Seriously. Have you goys even seen how they play out the Nibelheim reactor situation with Zack and Sephiroth in Crisis Core? Instead of Zack and Sephiroth struggling physically with the buster sword, resulting in Zack getting cut down with a single blow, it plays out like a heavily choreographed anime fight scene ala the Star Wars prequels because they think more=better, completely destroying the tone of that situation. The remake will miss its mark on absolutely ever aspect that made FF7 great in the first place.