So does anyone here play LoL? Who do you main?

So does anyone here play LoL? Who do you main?

lol is for babies. If you have to play a Moba, which you really shouldn't, at least play one that isn't absolute korean trash.

We don't play LoL.

We play
LOL

Summer's early I see.

It's hot outside.

not so hot where i live

No

ELL OH ELL xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IT'S A MEME U DIP

I PLAY LmAO RELIGIOUSLY WHILE THINKING ABOUT SHOOPING THE WOOPING

*TAPS FEDORA AND NODS RESPECTFULLY*

RIMJOBS

Wheres the Loss in OPs post?
I think I can almost see it

Okay i think we have reached meme thershold now we can talk about League.

but why? in all seriousness it's such a shallow game and with such an enormously large and enormously retarded playerbase that simply playing it is a kind of exercise in self-mutilation. it has no redeeming qualities, be it the art, sound design, "maps" and i use that word in the loosest way possible, shitty progression, and the very definition of esports cancer. if gaming is junk food for the mind, lol is fucking jenkem for the mind

How many friends has Holla Forums lost to this game?

it's very fun to play with my friends, I like to play xin zhao, garen and jax and my favourite roles are top and jungle

sometimes i wish i wasn't molested sexually when i was younger, maybe it all ties into fate and destiny but my anus was too young to understand

I remember before exodus their was a LoLbabby on cuckchan who tried to argue that League of legends was the superior game because it allowed "better players" to choose their runes and masteries using their brains to get an advantage over those who aren't using the viable (10% of the characters in the game) champions.

League of legends has changed too much, can't even play it for nostalgia anymore. I don't see why anyone would play it after s2.

daddy?

that dota is more complicated is obvious, why not enjoy it as the simple title it's meant to be

DADDY?!

Such an old image, Omni isn't even blue anymore

Dota's also filled with bullshit RNG, there's no good mobas.

> I'd lock it in a dungeon until it was skinny and then fuck it

DADDY STOP PRETENDING TO STOP BREATHING AND GET UP! THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE GAME!

What about Heroes of Newerth?

If I wanted to play the most excellent games I wouldn't be playing moba, that's for sure
video games are a vice, they're entertainment.

. . . daddy?

It's not dead?

Pathetic. Get on my level.

HoN is good to play to make you godly at Dota 2 that's about it.

i think my daddy is

you could say that you gave this thread your seal of approval

That's an otter you fucking dumbass.
Also if you like LoL you deserve to die. LoL is literally THE normalfag game right now, it dethroned CoD.You know a game is fucking shit when women play it.

Ask the Overwatch thread.

Is this Korean trash?

>>>/reddit/

No, stay up to date, that's Overwatch.

you are a very MEEN person

i'm giving you my otter of approval, pic related

Its both and Overcucks still play LoL.

And yet we have a general right here on Holla Forums.

Is this the gay furry thread?

Wasn't it banned at some point?

No, we have five circle jerkers who shit up every thread with their awful taste. If you push back against them and Trapfags eventually they'll leave.

Die.

It's the first thread in a while since the huge wave of cuckchan refugees showed up.

You see I thought the same thing but when I posted that in the threads they started denying it like it never happened. I'm certain it was banned at a certain point because I was in the thread that was deleted.

Either way good luck convincing the mods otherwise. Any attempt to shitpost the threads leads to a ban for spam. It only got this bad because people ignored the OW threads in the first place, If it keeps up we'll actually start to see LoL threads

I did and got a 3 day ban. Proxy or not the mods are obviously in their favor and the 5 fags are to autistic to leave otherwise.

yes this is the gay community thread, babe

i thought everyone knew that already

I'm playing Heroes of the Storm PTR at the moment, sorry.

Fuck off you dirty Haitian.

disgusting

PLEASE POST THE DOGE WEBM

If you're going to try and bait people into getting mad, at least make an effort to hide it.

what's the point of a PTR where the only thing there changing is the in game money system?

Mele chars arent that good i could pick vayne and destroy them anytime on lane.

See this shit? It's already happening. Get the FUCK out. We do NOT WANT YOU. You can discuss this game literally anywhere else do not bring that shit here.

*eliminates all your auto attacks*
*stuns you*
*duels you to death*

make me faggot, 1v1 me in midlane

I genuinely think they're shitposting. I saw a few comments saying this is something they would do just to bait. The worst part is that if we shitpost back it's against the rules.

Overwatch is the current normalfag game. League of legends is only played by children and thirdworlder's. It's the new roblox minus not being decent in anyway, shape, or form

*dodges
*deal 2000 damage in 3 seconds

Also i wasnt counting ulty or rest of skills. I can literally do penta kill myself and no one will ever touch me

*flashes into your dodge, stunning you*
*kills you in three hits occurring simultaneously*

*flashes out before he could stun me
*if too late use ulty

gg wp noob

GET THE FUCK OUT.

Because they stole Overwatches loot system, added extra skins and all the other junk overwatch has.

It'll be fun once the genuine outweighs the bait.

*Give's vayne a turning-rate*
You will bully melee characters no more

seriously tho vayne if damn strong she has rarely any counterpick

where have you been dipshit? Normalfags always outnumber Patricians.

Dammit where do i check my win rate with certain hero. Game stores 15 only matches or so.

Yeah all of league of legends is like that
10% of the cast is viable
The rest is not. and the solution to that is to STOP PLAYING LoL.
Don't play dota either because its shit

Okay.