Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!q15AgZpR!dTj46H3uaD3jvdwPTSeJn1k6yu-o0N_Kc51jUOd38XU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5UD8kOhQuv8fjXUpjDl2vSEHuqOOrBw_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only ever played the SNES version.
The blue car was pretty cool I guess.

I never took the time to git gud at this game

Track editor never ever.

The first game is pretty easy once you get the hang of using the L and R buttons.

Snes one is the only good one. Nintendo doesnt know how to make this game in 3D

Antonio Guster and Beastman all day every day.

X
Handhelds a shit
Sonic Phantom
Thunder Road
X Title Theme

Sequel with X's aesthetics and GX gameplay never ever.

F-Zero GTX when Nintendo? Fucking WHEN??

Never hopefully. You don't want this monkey paw.

The current state of affairs the video games industry makes me want to become an hero.

GX, no matter how many times the physics got screwy on me. Don't care what anyone says, I think it still holds up all these years later

Meh, never really liked Maximum Velocity, didn't play any of the others

Leon, cuz degenerate furfag

The Green Plant one from the AX Cup, don't recall the exact name off the top of my head

Fire Field from GX, brought back the lovely rock from X

….And seriously, I'd pick up a fucking Switch of Nintendo would just make another full-fledged F-Zero, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Besides, Miyamoto's raging autism would probably have it involve some retarded control peripheral, or maybe require juggling the Switch tablet and a cat at the same time in the name of control 'innovation'. Will he fucking retire already?

Casual who sucks at GX detected.

GX is really hard though for people like me who are not very good at racing games in general. Speaking of GX I have a copy, but the way you unlock everything seems really extreme. I am not going to ever play the game enough to unlock even half of the content. Is their a working PC version on an emulator that comes with everything unlocked?

gameshark nigga

Wow, games being challenging? Who would have thought?
This sentence is riddled with cancer on so many different levels that I needed chemotherapy before I even looked at it just because I was in the same room as it.

Still can't beat Deathborn on VERY HARD. I can get basically dead on in the first lap and then I just get further and further behind no matter how good I race.

Anybody who hasn't heard the guitar recordings of X's OST hasn't lived. I have it in FLAC and mp3 if anyone's interested.

mega.nz/#!q15AgZpR!dTj46H3uaD3jvdwPTSeJn1k6yu-o0N_Kc51jUOd38XU

Here it is in FLAC. Convert it to MP3 if you want.

I already made an autistic rant on this. X and GX are over simplified games compared to the original, driving is good but they are basically a really fast truck sim
Blasting this ferrari space rocket every now and then is nice but it comes down to press a, move slightly to the sides and then smash boost constantly. That ps2 pod race game that came around the same time gx did had much better track design and attack mechanics

It certainly is an autistic rant if you think that's how you play GX. I mean you're clearly not even aware that pressing A makes you go slower, not faster.

I use a bootleg chinese ds3 that's how my X button is labeled

No, there's a misunderstanding here. It's fairly obvious that you meant "press the button mapped to Acceleration".
I'm not nitpicking what you said, I'm saying you're fundamentally wrong and doing the things you describe will make you a slow fucking sack of shit.

If you mean autistic shit like momentum drifting I got the hang of it a while ago for the sake of it, but I dont find it entertaining to exploit the game instead of just playing it. Not to mention you only ever need it to beat some story chapters on very hard, to win on a regular race you just need to drive straight and take all the boosts. Why would the exploits be relevant to the game's quality anyway?

It's the same problem with melee it would be simply better if they made a well crafted and mechanically deep game instead of relying on exploits

The Japan only GBA F-Zero Climax has a level editor which can store 30 tracks that can be exchanged via link cable or even password. Why can't this have been released in the west instead GP Legend.

Thanks user, I might be horrible at racing games, but GX is still as fun as it is challenging. Actually probably more challenging.

YOU'VE GOT BOOST POWER

There are some really basic strategies that you can learn and use while racing that will greatly improve your chances of winning, and are vital to mastering the later stages of the game. If you're interested I could try explaining some of them, or just steer you in the right direction to get you playing better.

Sure why not, it may breath some life into this thread.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5UD8kOhQuv8fjXUpjDl2vSEHuqOOrBw_

Have fun

Did you play GX at all?

Is the anime good?

Yeah, it might have given the handheld games a better reputation in the west.

Is the GBA game any good? Max velocity or whatever it's called? Looks a bit like the SNES mode 7 game which I loved.

Even Nintendo thinks it's shit.

X is objectively the best. Though the arcade is amazing. Im always Falcon.

F-Zero GX

Pico

That really fun one

Big blue

Could you upload the covered MP3 versions please?

If you want to play one of the handheld games, go with Climax. It was only released in Japan, but it has a fan translation.

NINTENCUCKED

Shameful

GX
Nah
Doc Stewart
Sand Ocean.
Mute City and Big Blue, SNES versions.

just use ffmpeg or audacity to export flac files to mp3 use ogg instead