Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/825796/25d068b203/
nhentai.net/g/93881/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just somebody whitout abdominal muscles

Team Fortress 2

Alright, I know about the latter 3 but I'm drawing a blank on the first one

It's just LEGO, user. I've seen worse shit.

I know all of them in the first pic except the third one, what is that?

The tile one is hilarious, this one is simply disconcerting

feels gud my doodz

All of them expect for the first one. Someone post the story so I can educate myself.

NSFW

What anime is the second webm from

Lurk the space threads.

what's a vidya song that sounds like that sax guy?

LOL

I better live long enough to see that.

sounds like fluff for some cool mid 80's
time to wait and see if they come true, a couple of them are close enough to today.
I don't like people who claim to have precognition, as they imply that there is no such thing as free will and that the universe has a set path.

They wouldn't look anything like your Japanese cartoon velvet tits user.

Hey man, by then we'll have met aliens and live beneath the sea, it's possible.

No dubsman keep the furshit in 2D form and stick to that.

explain meme magic then.

Gonna need some sauce for that 2nd one.

really I just capped this because I wanted to try out the Holla Forums screencap function

I really need to make a folder for filename threads. I know I have a bunch of clever original filenames somewhere but I can't find them.

I don't know either.

After some minor searching, its apparently a re-text and all I've been able to find are other copies of it and no mention of sauce.

Found it.
exhentai.org/g/825796/25d068b203/

>

If you tell me how to properly embed jewtube videos I'll tickle your asshole.

Lurk moar, you double nigger.

No asshole tickles for you then, I was hoping I wouldn't have to expend the effort.

Nice job.

lmao

Nice find user.

>>>/reddit/

If you say so.
Yeah like I'm going to remember all the inner workings of fullchan when I come here every once in a while to shitpost.

Didn't he do another one? I think it was for Homefront but I can't find it anywhere

Look at how they chink-ified Bill Gates in order to appeal to the Jap market. The same way CNN lightens images of criminals so they can pretend they're white.

That entire list sounds like some C-grade reddit fanfiction

lel

gonna need source on those girls at the beach

Don't know, sorry.

sauce anyone?

what inspires shitposters like you to spam every thread with a bunch of non-filenames?

You calling me an homo, mate?

Let's play a game of
Name That Video
The rules are simple,I post a webm or mp4 and it's up to you to name them.The user who can come up with the best filename gets brownie points for someone he'll probably never meet to rename the videos I posted.

My guess is he's the guy who came up with the ebin one punch man being angry image. Since that did not command the awe and submission he expected, he resorts to just shitting up the threads with random pictures from his general folder.

What?

I think I got it but Holla Forums is now allowing me to post it for some stupid reason.

good ones

Please explain.
I offer fresh new filenames in return.

what's wrong with vlc? can mpc play everything vlc can?

worse it's 9gag fiction

sauce?

>>>/cuckchan/

metadata battles ep. 4 - read the title dumbass

Batman vs. Superman

The guy dressed up as Waluigi is a true hero

there's a movie bob / clone / gang bang joke there, but can't tighten it up enough for a filename

In that context, meme magic is the result of masses of people remembering occurrences from the previous cycle the closer we get to it.

I'm disappointed that the taurus demon theme wasn't playing on the second one.

It's a classic, stop being a faggot.

Lurk moar

Kickstarter

I think something else broke that animation.

I need to become a god and stop this.

Then again i propably would just create my own universe and let you filthy humans (and by the time furrys too) just rot in the soup you cooked.

Ever have one of THOSE days?

Are you autistic or something?

Impossible

fucking newfags I swear

So glad I wasn't the only one that had the same thought when watching that scene.

I'll need a source on the background of the fifth one

Funny because all four main characters of the shows are Jews, living in New York

What an unimaginative fuck, the best ones are those that say little but tell a lot, most lengthy ones aren't even funny because they explain too much. Drakengard.jpg was the least i could say without spoiling and keeping it as vague as possible.

It's a good name. People who know the reference will be amused, people who vaguely get the referance will have their curiosity piqued and want to get into it.

I certainly hope that isn't the real future. My lifetime sounds boring as fuck.

That's it, I'm torrenting this entire damn show.

nhentai.net/g/93881/
here you go.
Remember this, sauce-begging fag, and give someone else the sauce when you can. Whether it be for this doujin or any other.
Spread the sauce love.

already happening with the "Migrant" Crisis
If the migration crisis is unihibited, this will probably happen. But all they gotta do is get some non-pozzed people in office to send the mudslimes back
big steaming pile of horseshit right here. Communism has NEVER worked, nor will it ever. History has shown that again and again.
Becoming a communist nation is asking for the nation for succumb and crumble after a mere 10-25 years.

anything after that i'll likely be dead for, so I can't really bring myself to care.

who the fuck are you talking to

Here's another clip. Polite sage because offtopic.

Those chicken tits, though!

Hey man, she said adopt, not succeed with.

I think he's referring to the first pic in

The world existed for billions of years and she expects me to believe it'll end after a mere 3K more?

My overall impression is that she saw the singularity and all the insane tech was throwing her off like fuck.

She also predicted by 2014 we would have a worldwide chemical war. Utter bullshit. polite sage for off topic

Thank you for your razor sharp insightful observation Captain Obvious.

I shudder thinking about it. also I sensibly chuckled because of Gyro with gyros.

Shitposting aside, it's depressing how far the quality of anime has fallen

If his dad really was a nigger, he wouldn't be around.

one job

backstory?

Those are some lovingly drawn boobies.

Seems like some dude blazed out of his gourd to the point he just fucking passed out.

Fuckking bullshit. Most of her predictions never happened.