#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Song of Those Who Wish for Peace Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: 1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xYfvh
archive.fo/kAAIH
u.teknik.io/pmx5e.mp4
pastebin.com/2w9nqG7w
archive.fo/Cajti
archive.fo/qlOYG
web-beta.archive.org/web/20051126100159/http://esrb.com:80/about_employment.asp
web-beta.archive.org/web/20040419062902/http://esrb.com:80/newslinks.asp?id=21&ann=4
archive.fo/mdOfG
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
imdb.com/title/tt0118460/
archive.is/pXHNZ
archive.is/CHt6s
archive.is/oI9ul
mobile.twitter.com/NinoBrownskin_/status/853704554164219905
archive.is/M79G2
archive.is/W4lNP
archive.is/drxyG
twitter.com/wokieleaks1/status/853681890846531591
archive.is/uvNFz
youtu.be/9YB66NxK9Ko?t=139
twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/853652220423933952
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36314456/#q36314456
exhentai.org/g/215392/a4811b1e3a/
exhentai.org/g/1036853/f652689c6e/
exhentai.org/g/932885/9e32a98e9a/
exhentai.org/g/867190/346238ab5b/
exhentai.org/g/995739/db1d0c4f81/
exhentai.org/g/763962/43c36a11d0/
exhentai.org/g/855178/3f00ecafc6/
exhentai.org/g/635043/416845f1dd/
exhentai.org/g/382741/ddcaf99b03/
scribd.com/document/35905048/New-Media-Makers
scribd.com/document/7764902/we-media
hentai.cafe/manga/read/wild_pitch/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/blooming-love/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/summer-night-sun/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/loving-sun/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/onsen-mantarou-innocent-secret/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/insomnia/en/0/1/page/1
archive.fo/1Z1T9
archive.is/YTfme
twitter.com/mombot/status/853677192181456896
archive.fo/vPlyt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere
archive.fo/gOoUT
archive.fo/2Cz94
adventuresinpoortaste.com/2016/10/25/30-days-of-halloween-attack-on-titan-anthology-review/
archive.is/RJ2lC
archive.fo/mLDUH
archive.is/
archive.fo/JbGSG
twitter.com/datnofact/status/853751067124916224
archive.is/oadn5
carl-jung.net/collective_unconscious.html
archive.is/GOIak
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=mitch_dyer
archive.is/dhHjs
archive.is/olIJn
archive.is/DPwJU
dafont.com/theme.php?cat=101&l[]=10&l[]=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OLD THREAD: archive.is/xYfvh

Last thread, I discovered the ESRB's old site and found their old cereal mascot that isn't used anymore called ESRB Guy. For some reason though, I can't seem to archive their pages despite being on Wayback Machine, are there any workarounds?

Stay positive my friends

Dem hips

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS HUSBADO OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Husbando followed by the words “FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

archive.fo/kAAIH
Turkroach is now under a dictatorship; media completely silent.

Neither do you, evidently.

FOR HIM

But a guy got thrown off an airplane, that's far more important.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

The sooner all the media monopolies collapse, the better. ISP reform would be nice too.

This will end in crusades.

How long between hitler got into power and war was declared on him? Take a third of that time away and thats how long I give the eu to declare war on turkey, bring back britian under their thumb and not admit that much like the league of nations, all the blood is on their hands.

It is a curse I tell you, they only appear when I don't need them.

Am I to assume that these are a few of the lovely ladies who care to join us on our crusade?

Also to that user in the last bread: Uploaded that video you posted in case people don't want to click on the link.
u.teknik.io/pmx5e.mp4

Hows the usual suspect plan on criticizing Persona 5 translation going?
any pushback against em?

Amane has pretty cool design, love drawing her,
here some messy art.

sry bout the hand

Good choice user
Do you have Mars?

More like Amanko, am I right?

Nigger, the war is exactly what he wants, because he has a population in the EU to do the fighting for him. I am pretty sure that war was exactly what the Rothschilds want as well.

What are you talking about? Compared to my art, it is much better. Only real complaint I can make is that the eyes look a little weird.

There are much more important issues to cover first.

I'm not a girl, just want to be one But keep the dick

n-no erections!

So is Bayonetta for PC just an overhyped meme?

Surprising no one they completely miss the point of the character.

Have you had an AMD component within 20 feet of your computer during the last 2 years?

The rothchilds think that the mudshits wont stab them in the back, and they are right, the mudshits will stab them in the face, and thats how the war will begin.

Why the fuck did it need a remake in the first place?

are there any remakes that are actually better?
The only thing I can think of is the first nep game

Also, I don't think their current site or anyone else for that matter has this, but I found the ESRB's submission form for web pages & online games (Which I assume are more geared towards the mobile-like games and not online like Quake.)
Because the document is very old (From 1998), chances are the info is very outdated & it doesn't operate well on modern programs unless converted.

For the user asking for diggers last thread:

#OPGamerGate section 4 preliminary report compiled. Link follows.
pastebin.com/2w9nqG7w

Best of luck with it.

you're pretty gud.ocelot

Nothing better than to earn some easy shekels while writing over history

Because fuck good movies, and fuck white male directors, especially hitchcock who the filmfag's god ebert tried to fuck over.

Does anyone even pay to watch that trash?

These are still interesting finds.

Normalfags. Do you even have to ask?

Speaking of remakes, how about one that ISN'T going to be garbage?
archive.fo/Cajti

People are worried about the fact that it's announced that it would have less violence, but the way I see it, it means more of the classroom scenes.

ARCHIVE
archive.fo/qlOYG

Don't tell me it's because of wangblows?

I don't care, but it's a classic example of SJWs not understanding and consequently ruining a franchise because they can only think in collectivist identity politics.

Happy Kike-not-on-a-Stick Day GamerGays

NO
BAD
TACTICS

Using Windows 10. What are you doing ?
Also get more ram.
I also need better computer. I need to as I write this on computer 0,8 Mhz processor and 992 MB ram also windows xp. It sucks.

As usual, Archive.is isn't working despite being able to on other sites from Wayback, so I'll need alternatives to preserve them unless I have to download a local copy.
More finds on the ESRB's old website includes employment opportunities & when Patricia Vance officially joined, so now there's a clear date besides just simply "2002"
web-beta.archive.org/web/20051126100159/http://esrb.com:80/about_employment.asp
web-beta.archive.org/web/20040419062902/http://esrb.com:80/newslinks.asp?id=21&ann=4
They even have a dedicated archive newsletter, how very kind of them!

Because selfiah cowards who would have been content not having the right to vote or work if the feminists of old did not fight for it.

Chag kashruth Pesach, goyim :^)

The In-Laws, Clash of the Titans, Magnificent Seven, and The Mummy are the first few remakes that come to mind.

Nigger, what's the point of watching Clash of the Titans without Ray Harryhausen's stop-motion critters?
Shit remake

Calm down there, Goebbels.

I remember that and thinking it was a huge piece of shit, was the original worse?

Yeah but in the case of Starship Troopers there is the possibility that it won't be bad, since the guy that bought the rights to it said that it would be closer to the book than the first movie

This Amane is very cute.

It came preinstalled. I removed everything I could that was sending data to Microshit as soon as I got it and have never updated.

It ran KH2FM at 3x native resolution and I can take it with me when I leave the house. Unless they don't fuck up the newest KH game, there will never be a better KH experience than that.

Apparently, both of the films are pretty close in quality, story, and everything, but where they differ is the ending (Which is how the remake is superior).

Also, there are some adaptations that are better than previous versions (I.E. The Chronicles of Narnia, Journey to the Center of the Earth, though the latter is debatable in that regard), but I left them out because they are adaptations.

Despite having Re;Birth as the title, I wouldn't classify it as a remake seeing how the tone is more connected to mk2 & beyond instead of the original's more satirical approach.

I still wouldn't take their words for granted. People say "This will be closer to the source material, I promise!" & then when it comes out, it's either not or it skipped over certain parts because reasons.

Rebirth 1 is and is not a remake.

Islam is the most feminist religion :^)

Well if they mess it up then it's going to be one hell of a ride, since people already panicked over the first movie "promoting fascism and portraying it in a positive light". If the movie is made badly then it will be hilarious.

I think the term you're looking for is re-imaging. They did the same thing with XZR 2 which then became Exile, and proceed to produce Exile 2.

Also, if we're counting games (Excluding reskins/remasters), REmake, the Pokémon series, DoA: Ultimate, Goldeneye 007 (At least, I liked it), Klonoa, the Lunar games, Metroid: Zero Mission, the Sega Ages series, Wild Arms: Alter Code F, and the Ys series.

The first lotr movie was pretty close to the book. The second started to diverge more. The third diverged further still. I don't even know what the fuck they were thinking with the Hobbit movie(s). Oh yeah, milking for more shekels.

Anyhow. Continuing ESA redpill series construction of OCs. Reposting this one from last bread. Does it need the newer gallagher oc quote with the flat logo? Speaking of which, the current logo on this wip is the other style, it might look better with the flat logo. Though the bg on this one is flat and not gradient, but that's because figuring out krita is still a chore for me at the moment.

I watched that. I liked it. Wasn't the lead originally white though? They didn't focus on the fact that he was black too much though, so it didn't seem that bad and he played his role well. I got into an argument with an SJW over it. They were okay with him being blackwashed, but upset that the film was apparently "cultural appropriation" because the original story from before it was about cowboys was about Japanese samurai. Totally okay with the black guy though, fucking hypocrites.

Considering it's a rough draft at the moment, that flat logo could be used on where to place the 2003 logo in the final release

maybe they are into it.

The first cut out the entire Tom Bombadil bit, which is for the better as a story goes, as well as a few other things I believe. Frodo is more of a faggot even then, and it started that fucking romance.

Question, if his riech were ever put into place, do you think he'd still bitch? I think he would, because I think, deep down, it has nothing to do with politics and more to do with him projecting hsi own anger onto something else.

A lot of the old-school spaghetti Westerns were somewhat… less than original. The Magnificent Seven is basically Kurosawa's Seven Samurai moved to the Wild West with the samurai replaced with cowboys. A Fistful Of Dollars is basically Yojimbo in the Wild West (Toho actually sued over this one). Hopefully nobody tells them about Star Wars ripping off The Hidden Fortress.
On that note, The Thirteenth Warrior is very clearly The Magnificent Seven in medieval Norway with Vikings instead of cowboys. So a ripoff of a ripoff? Who sues for that one?

Star Wars began as a Flash Gordon adaptation, but changed early on because they couldn't get the rights.

Bitch, please.

If Movieblob's totalitarian hellworld ever came to fruition, he'd be the first one up against the wall. That's what makes him hilarious.

The viewers?

Im not asking if his totalitarian hellhole was implemented realistically, i'm asking if it was implemented exactly as he wants, meaning he'd be spared somehow and given preferential treatment somehow.

Is The Killer Inside Me actually any good?

The ending was stupid, but it wasn't bad.

There was a scene where he beat a girl so bad she was twitching and pissed all over the floor, and that scene was kinda upsetting until someone slipped on the piss in an almost comedic fashion.

Fucking women, how do they work?

If things ever went wrong. Yes. His base standard for intellectual thought will always create room for a scenario where "The Three Stooges runs Hitler's Reich" type of hilarity ensues.

A ripoff of a ripoff is still a ripoff of the original.

Emotions and getting horney when being a bottom.

Please tell me this is either a thing or someone is making it a thing.

I don't really know why rape->revenge movies are allowed in the first place. They just fuel hate.
I skipped most of it, I just watched the spanking scene and then searched for more nudity.

This picture is Bob to a tee.

Most don't. If you find one that does, please tell me as I would like to see one that isn't broken.

ESRB had Tiger Woods as part of their PSAs regarding game ratings. The image was low resolution on wayback, so I thankfully found a scan from one of the old computer game mags.
Here's a little logo history of the ESRB.

I doubt it will be a thing. The Three Stooges are long gone and any adaptation would be sub-par at best. My advice is to keep the scenario safe in your head and imagine the possibilities from time to time. The idea would also work with "Abbott and Costello"

Most don't….what?

Work.

Since I'm more of a visual minded person, and I can be forgetful so might as well post the wip while I still remember. Here it is with the flat logo.

Okay, that's a bit more clear. I thought you meant most don't want dicked after getting beaten, and the context of your post was off.

Not being that autistic, so even assburgers start thinking what the fuck.

It's right there!

Jesus, mate. They explain at the end of the original movie that Bates wasn't a tranny.

Much better & fitting as a rough draft.

Please tell me you are not connected to the internet using that…

Do you think they care?

Yeah, I did not mourn bombadil's omission in the movie. The sacking of the hobbit village was re-worked as a nightmare scene iirc. I'm sure other details, but overall the first one was a pretty close adaptation imo. Everything after that, started to diverge more.

Anything comes to mind on what to tweak and fix? Or should we move on to another item on the docket for now?

I think they should at least pretend to

I think they showed him to be a complete lunatic pretty well.

Perhaps people would start complaining because they are trying to get rid of transexual representation or some shit.

Of course not. Crossdressing = tranny to these people. Pic related. He crossdresses but is only trans to idiots. Anyway, I have to go shower for easter dinner and have a firm talk with my girlfriend before we leave.

Facts are a social construct, the only thing that matters is how they think a nebulous group would feel. Even the feelings of the actual group the imaginary one is based off of is irrelevant.

I really can't think of anything to change.

I enjoy crossdressing, and I want to look like a girl. I'm not trans though, I don't want to cut my cock off or anything.

Well let's see your progress, then.

Do you normally suck this much cock, or is Easter the exception?

Do we have enough info to spread on ESA during E3?

Any other ops we should be doing?

Why is it almost every thread I post in someone always posts something about me getting shocked by Pence?

It's not exactly bad, but not good either. If I post pics, you'll be able to tell i'm a guy. My body looks great, but my face looks male.

Maybe match the blue used in other oc or gradient instead of flat? But no worry, it can always be looked at again later and will be anyway when the assembly of everything comes in later.

Let's see what's next on the docket list.

6. gamification. holy fucking shit. where to fucking start on this mess.
this one is one might be the more difficult point to condense, convey and communicate
Go for this instead.
archive.fo/mdOfG
maybe pair it with pic from gdc with that 'ive been called a sjw, im honored'.

If almost every thread you post in has someone calling you out maybe it has something to do with you

Found a ESRB PSA with Derek Jeter since the ad is low res. (There's also one with Regis Philbin, but I can't find it all)

It was said in the 2nd last thread.

Sounds good. Gonna need another hax though to get an idea.

Right now it's the construction phase. The quantity is likely sufficient, now it's oc construction, and focusing on quality and ease of digestion.

Well, what do you want to do and what can you do? This one on the op text list is still valid.
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
-learning jap speak so you can communicate to jap devs and studios, and even aim to get gud enough so you can become a translator.
-There was an user past bread that may need help from diggers.

I fucking hate jeezer and the yoinks.

don't do such a thing user

I did once on /cuteboys/ already. My world didn't end, got some compliments.

What

Meh, if it's done well it's fine, yuri. Wait, yuri, pence patrol! We have a yuri poster here! :^)

Yeah, I'll see what I can hack up, it's likely going to be rough start again, this point is a bit tricky.

Holy shit, OneHourSalvo is still valid? I thought it was a dead OP!

In case anyone else thought this, is it worth co-ordinating targets all on the same day? (Getting 400+ autists to email 1 address is easier than getting them all to email for 1 hour)
More voices at once = more impact.

I think most crossdresser aren't trans. These people can be dumb.

Acidentally malicious I know, the phrase is bad especially when you consider what they do to boys who show even the slightest of interest in dresses.

Some of the gawker ones might be dead, but the rest might still be valid. And gawker was eaten by univision, so it may not be completely over just yet.

That is not a bad idea actually. Concentration and unity of force can multiply the effects of that force.
Remember. Through honk, Unity.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

And this is why faries are superior.

Show of hands: who here even knew that The Shining has a remake?

Wasn't there a twitter bot or a poster here that made a Daily Email Goal or something similar?

Why not reboot that as a weekly email goal, and work through the list? Get us back into a working mindset with simple "exercises"?

We can't blame them for the sins of the old staff, however I bet they've done plenty of clickbait in light of Trump winning.
Though we have to play careful- some companies might be happy to piss off people who are against anti-Trump. I.e. if Pepsi advertised on Gawker, they wouldn't care if they wrote slander on Trump. However, they've have to do something if they put up a story on horse-fucking again.

They are doing ANOTHER remake of it?

I know they are making one, don't know if it's out yet.

I want another airride

Wait, another one? Because the one I meant has already been made.

imdb.com/title/tt0118460/

It's the 2013 TV Series. Somehow it has 5 seasons.

I'm not really into women, but yuri can be sweet, romantically.

god tier

Email Goal of the Day kind of petered out when Gawker died. A lot of people felt satisfied after the Hogen lawsuit wrapped up, and while we tried to revive it a couple times on GGHQ, nobody was really that interested anymore.

But even worse:
>GeForce 950M (< THE BIG PROBLEM)

Get a desktop with real hardware and stop trying to game on this.

You might say they're cruising for a Crusade.

u r leik a litle bab
check this out

Tomboys are even becoming trans in their eyes. "Holy shit, a WOMAN wearing PANTS?!"

I'm not a twitter user so that's above my paygrade. But a goal list is not a bad idea.
Personally I'm on watch and see mode on them.

you filthy casual

I find this piece of the 2000 ESRB newsletter very interesting considering the Censored Gaming video regarding the ESRB.
There's probably a few that make a big deal about "We're rated M! Your mother wouldn't want you to play this!"
Showing skin is wrong, but Sports Illustrated is OK because reasons.

There was, yes.

Misty is top tier pokégirl.

Dawn has better fetish material though.

i dont want to derail this thread but how is the new torment remake?

That drawing is vomit-inducing.

posting bestest pokegrill

The remake of Planescape: Torment, or Tides of Numenera? Sage for off-topic.

The same game with a filter slapped on, play the original

Planescape: Torment

So I've been wanting to say this for a bit, related to E3.

WHAT, in one sentence, is the soundbite claim that we're going to make against the ESA?

We've done a lot of digging, but you fags know how this works. We want to appeal to the normalfag audiences who have the attention spans of gnats. We need a single idea, simple, catchy, and easy to understand in order to bait them beyond the "why should I care?" barrier and get them reading our infographs and other material.

In one normalfag-griendly sentence, why is the ESA shit and should be burned down?

I wont even post mine because its 5 years old and I would be embarrased.

I like cynthia. In fact I like tall blondes like yukari.

They censor boobs.

Because their restrictive rating system will hold back good games from being made and distributed.

mine is almost ten years old

I'm still looking at everychan's code to find the problem with posting. Seems captcha related. All the comments are in russians and I fucking hate java. Might take some time but it is interesting.

Happy easter goobergarblers.

It might still be better than mine though. Definitly better than my high end laptop from 7 years ago, but I worked that thing like a horse in 3d animation.

I really love this and I'm glad it's finally finished. Vivian is so cool and Gilda is so tiny and delicate.

Overchan has an updated fork that works with Holla Forums. It's on F-Droid.

Nothing I've seen about it talks about any of the plot, or the changes that weren't made in any way except for the things that were changed. Just that they included some of the user mods and you don't have to patch them in yourself anymore.
archive.is/pXHNZ

Oh, I'll give it a look. I also started my own mobile app but more as a way to explore mobile development.

I started checking everychan because some user mentionned it.

They would call her "non binary" These days.

At this point, you can even find a nutcase who calls everyone trans. I know someone did, but I can't remember her name.

I remember that someone was arguing that Chie was trans because she was not a girly girl and liked kung fu movies

Erin fitzgerald is a decent va but her chie is shit compared to tracey rooney.

Isn't that what they also call sexism? These sjw mental gymnastic are straight out of the Cirque du Soleil.

Isn't there already a transvestite character in Persona?

Most recent example is the woman with the shit haircut from mass effect, they raged when they learned she wasnt lesbian because she just HAD to be lesbian because of her haircut right?

They represent the entire US game industry.

No. I think you meant Naoto from the same game - Persona 4. She dressed as man, because her work as private detective

yeah, sjw looped all the way around a long time ago

I think there was one in Catherine but not in persona despite how much they wish Naoto was

Kek, that salt was great. It's funny how they declare someone lesbian because of a haircut.

She did look like a fucking butch though

She was great, she provided almost as much OC as Peanut Butter Girl.

Cr1tical: "It's raining tears because Yuuka laylee was incredibly fucking disappointing."

Funny how their journo friends put a big fat knife in their back at the first opportunity to earn some clicks.

I could have sworn there was a waiter waitress? that was trans.

I think that was catherine

Just looked it up, it was from Catherine.

There seem to be a distinct lack of Kaname in this thread.

Must be because of Easter.

Posting some best pokegirl before I go eat.

Ever since the creation of the ESRB, the ESA (And, their predecessors) have sought to enforce control and push politics into the media that is video games for the sole purposes of making statements and preaching their agendas and propaganda rather than allow for creators and developers to make art and entertainment with whatever views they may have, despite how controversial they may be. In any other medium, a practice such as this would be considered disastrous, authoritarian, and unacceptable.

Sorry, that's two sentences.

Your taste here is, alright. for playable pokemon girls I like may more and cynthia most of all.

I'm looking through some old game magazines for OC design ideas. Usually I don't see scripts unless it's something like a autograph in the bottom left corner.
Also

That's not Wicke

All these people giving them money, game devs can get away with a lot of shit lately.

60 MB haddo duraifu. What a time to be alive. :^) That's the march of tech I guess.

Also these pages remind me of Touhous superior MIDI music compared to the more realistic ones.

archive.is/CHt6s
archive.is/oI9ul

wew

I take it to mean that since some folks tweeted about ethics AND used the word "based", that "based" is now "tainted", like how the swastika can cause spergs to sperg, even if it's atop a statue of Bhudda.

Nignog in Cleveland going postal and shooting random people.
mobile.twitter.com/NinoBrownskin_/status/853704554164219905

Is this Patrick Star?

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Looks like it was deleted.

Fuck off.

You're a fucking retard user.

Here, he could have just uploaded the video.

Oh its nothing, just move along folks

I'm sorry I'm slightly drunk.
Have an article archive.is/M79G2

The nig claims to have killed at least 12 people before that video.

That koishi manga made me sick.

Thats just sad.

I'm just saying that shit like this normally makes headlines but this case probably wont.

Did they even watch the movie? Most of the people in it are horribly maimed and all of the main characters grow up into horrible people.

You know a year ago I didn't even know what an antifa was. Never have I gone so fast from "huh" to unbridled rage at a group of people before. Now I understand why the US threw a bunch of these sort of people on a boat and shipped them to Russia back in the 1920s.

I don't understand these people

My dick is very hard.

A black unironically deserving of a lynching and being called a nigger from everyone.
What's with all the recent live-streams of people dying.

If that made you sick, avoid straight up guro.
It was disturbing, but had a hint of humor.

Bob is more Holla Forums than Holla Forums is.

Yeah it was an episode they did on their show. Just go look it up on youtube or something.

muh street cred

Poor guy.

Decided to look around the news and see how they're reporting on this spree killer putting his kills out on facebook. See if they would do around the clock reporting on it like other crimes that fit the narrative get. Then I found this on Australian news.

We're not too sure yet. This might just be a libelous claim thrown at a poor black man. Video evidence still doesn't remove the dindu

What is "Joy Lane" did he kill innocent people because of his retarded girlfriend?

archive.is/W4lNP

Kinkshaming is a retarded term but it applies here. They seem to be opening themselves to a lawsuit.

At least wait until after the bump limit to post random off topic current events.

how? I can't even run Dark Souls without it dipping
to 12fps every second

Unless they bring that shit into the workplace an employer should just leave they're employees the fuck alone.

What the actual fuck was the point of that?

His girlfriend dumped him so now he's going on a rampage.

Jesus, what a cuck.

He just needed some more programs to get his life back on track and learn how to deal with a breakup like a human being

Did she like take his kids or something how unjustified was this?

Midnight basketball? That seems to be the go to solutions from most politicians. :^)

I bet she is h'white and infected him with her h'white suprmemeacy

Hey, anyone have the tweet that PeanutButterGamer deleted that said he would disown people for differing views/believes? I need it for something.

That's some next-level cucking. I just drank a lot after I got dumped.

bladesmithing program tbh, even just watching that one show about it is comfy as fuck. I'd probably try to pick it up as a hobby if I could afford the equipment.

I was watching an episode of the simpsons yesterday where Lisa was president and they made a joke about how Midnight Basketball and Feed the Children programs resulted in super criminals. Now look at what the show has become.

I saw an episode once where Chalmers reaches out to a bunch of kids with a teddy roosevelt club and it was the exact kind of overly-sappy crap they would have been making fun of 20 years ago.

Nope.
archive.is/drxyG

It was just some old guy waking… this is messed up

Makes it sound like he spun around and shot at random

Naw that conveys what happened pretty exactly, the guy stopped and picked someone at random. Hold off and wait for the spin that actually happens because I'm sure it's going to be crazy.

Mah nigga. I'm actually trying to do the same. Go look up some simple kaowool lined forges. This dude inspired the hell out of me. The guy's day job is iirc a surgeon. But his hobby is knifemaking.

How long till they blame this on Trump

This just makes me think of some 360 noscope compilation from a CoD fag

I totally wasn't expecting her to be cis with that butch haircut. One of the things Bioware did right.

I'm less worried about the forge, and more worried about the steel and such. Wouldn't mind having a nice homemade knife to open boxes and cut food with. Just keep it at my desk.

God damn these people are retarded. YOu now have people saying it was ok for antifa to attack those conservatives but only conservative nutjobs would strike back and defend themselves. They all use that poor woman as an example who threatened to bring back nazi scalps and hit the guy first. Look at this retard.
twitter.com/wokieleaks1/status/853681890846531591

Go look at some local machine, tool and die, steel supplier shop. Look for tool steel, such as o1 tool steel. (oil quenched .1 carbon tool steel).

I bought a 16 inch, I think 2 inch wide and 1/8 thick precision blank o1 tool steel for a reasonable price, 30$ a while back. I suggest avoid using 'mystery steel', even for just practice. That's a common noob mistake that eats up time and effort, even just for practice. The real expensive part of custom knife making is usually the time spent making it.

Archive always.
archive.is/uvNFz

Or if you really still want just a practice steel that isn't garbage. Look for mini prybars. These can sometimes be found at the paint or wallpaper section of home depot.

But didn't antifa start it? Weren't they pulling people into their mob and stomping them out?

It's not really on the table right now, anyway. Out of work and I could have some big expenses coming up. This seems alright, though.

Yes. THe faggot I posted defends it too by saying conservatives defending themselves is awful and should never happen.

Most men really enjoy watching shit be made it's why "How it's Made" is so successful. It has no drama or hook it's just watching shit getting made in factories and it's been on for over 15 years.

I will say I like the Canadian version of How It's Made better, because they have a cute-sounding girl doing the commentary and she makes a lot of puns. I think she's just in the Canadian version. Maybe it goes by episodes, I don't know. I like her voice. Forged in Fire is great though. It's like Joy of Painting but with knives

Well they worship socialist europe which outlaws self-defense in a lot of cases. None of that shit would have happened if the retarded chief of police didn't force the police to stand-down.

That Koishi pic is guro? Looked like harmless misunderstanding.

I like watching that show, its probably one of the last educational and entertaining shows geared towards adults anymore and seldom is there one of the things that is boring.

The Simpsons is nothing more but a parody of itself. What it made fun of back then, is what it became.

Its always the right wings fault lad.In Bongistan some evil Nazis were violently handing out leaflets and innocent antifa members were injured

Self defense being outlawed is the first sign of ruin, even before the removal of guns.

It's definitely the last educational show left on fucking Discovery Channel that is for sure.

guys from launchbox just jumped on the MSM narrrative muh-nobody-supports-trump. Fuck these guys, they are blinded by all the pedo-clinton shit.

youtu.be/9YB66NxK9Ko?t=139
nothing big to see here so don't click on it if you don't have to!

That reminds me, I'm mad about all the goddamn weapons shows from the old Military Channel being gone. And I just found out yesterday that the Weaponology host died of brain cancer back in January.

Her name isu Amane, she's bery rovery

Vivian's head is massive and there's some perspective issues there

These people spend so much time on twitter that they eventually become retarded. In a perfect world it would be bad to hit a woman yes but she was there drawing punches at people, she didn't got attacked out of nowhere.

Equal rights, equal fights.

Considering what happened during the Milo thing, that stupid cunt that's being propped up is lucky that's all shes got away with it, I'd hazard a guess and say most of the people at that pro Trump rally where people that also went to the Milo thing, you had tensions that just boiled over and rightfully so, people have their limits and Antifa really pushed it.

Besides, if you're throwing punches, I don't care what's between your legs, I'm knocking your ass to the ground, you throw the first punch, don't be surprised of what comes after it.

yes but an enlightened person like those in the twitter convo would argue that violence is NEVER an answer to violence - but somehow they glance over the fact that she started it and get offended at the subsequent act of violence only

Maybe the punch woke something up in her brain about how stupid she's being, or maybe JUST MAYBE that real life is a bit different than acting tough on twitter and facebook.

Isn't she a pornographic actress?

Video Games

Its pretty interesting.

Now that's a word I hadn't read in a while…

Gorean bullshit is hilarious, but yeah this is exactly what SJWs call kinkshaming. Any of them with an ounce of self-awareness will stand up for the banned guy.

someone posted her hairy roast beef last thread, I think she's just one of those "artistic" types not into actual mainstream porn

here we go again

Remade the If you give a mouse a cookie OC.

Check it on Holla Forums. It's disgusting.

CNN

Columbine all over again. Except they don't even have this guy making WADs to support their claim.

Alright I found it, click at your own risk. Notice her cultural appropriation of African hairstyle and Japanese vulva

Hairy butthole

Wow she was actually very pretty.

LOL, this was their previous template. Notice the lack of race, because black lives matter unless they're shot by black guys

DICK MACHO
of Futureweapons died a while back too, but I didn't find out until recently. He was fun to make fun of because he took himself so seriously, but he really was a bretty great guy and former Navy SEAL.

doushio

christ, (((CNN))) is fucking trash

Thanks Law & Order! GAME ON NYPD!
Those are quite the fighting words there.

I'm no longer curious but sickened. She was cute.

lol Milo wants to fuck shit up again.

Fug, that is unfortunate. Yeah he can edge too close to the navy seal pasta but the show was fun.

Anyway, more oc construction. Review for mistakes to fix, thanks.

That's the guy I meant. Got my show names mixed up. One weaponology expert transitioned though.

YES! BACK TO BERKLEY

rip

no first for benis, therefore sage

And thats what will hamper commie victory. They claim union, but climb over and use eachother as stwpping stones and will send people away.

Looks about right, I suggest cropping to the image on the left.

I liked your style. Consider also how many posters use short sentences that children and adults understand. You got it down.

Reminds me of this funny vid from 2013. They've been losing their audience over vidya for 20 years, and they still don't change tactics.

Here we go again

Is anyone else having issues with local copies of mp4s and webms downloaded from h8chan?

Like when I click on it plays fine in my browser, but when I right-click and save a local copy, both MPlayer and VLC say the audio codec can't be identified. The video plays, but it has no sound.

This started happening a few days ago. Anyone else?

It used to happen all the time before I had to redownload everything and ended up getting those missing codecs. But I got around it just fine by playing all webms through the browser. It's not any different from bringing up vlc or whatever since it has to bring up something anyway.

good night sweet prince.

What do you have in mind, cropping whats her face out, focus on the slide itself?

Once in a while I can get something right. It is pretty accurate, though. It's never enough and your best bet is to just ignore them.

Works fine on my end.

Nice work, thanks.

Yeah I'd do this if you can open the file with the browser something is fucked up with your media player.

The blue background. You can keep the picture, just crop it so that it's on the left & on the right, the text.

Exactly! Hell, considering how they want to be treated as a bunch of babies or have the mind of a goldfish, go for a more Dr. Seuss approach even & rhyme your heart out! I bet none of us could survive a day using only rhymes, 24 hours is too much time.
Grimdark fairy tales ought to make a return, people have forgotten about them!

I really liked Lock n' Load back in the day.

I used to do a lot of rhyming and punning to annoy my brother but I don't think I could do a day.

This seems like the opposite of cucking to me. I mean, a cuck would be overjoyed that she'll suck someone else's dick.

A cuck in the fetish sense enjoys it, but you don't have to be into the fetish scene to get cucked. Just gotta be cheated on. This man got cucked so hard he filmed himself killing an elderly man.

This is why people call them fake news.

And he did it on Easter Sunday.

I actually feel really bad after watching that video. I've met old black guys like that, and they're some of the most chill as fuck, friendly, and down to earth people anywhere.

Remind me again, what state is this nigger doing this in?

Can someone flip his face? His beard looks like it should be his hair.

Sorry, I don't follow, you want the pic mirrored?

As racist as I can be, he seemed like a nice old man. Looked like he was walking home from the store, going by that bag. He reminded me of my grandpa.
ohaiyo

Like this.

incoming memes

Ohio.

Ah, ok. You want the pic to be borderless then. But otherwise leave the text on the right hand side mostly the same, yes?

Good morning! There's another shooting being blamed to video games just because the shooter's black. Not that it's our business anyways. LOL

sorry for how shit this looks, drew it in a lower-capacity drawing program since I'm also screensharing shit with friends

I fixed his hair.

Sup

Righty-o.

lewd

If these fucks let the sjw hace their shitty code of conduct on their project then they are the only ones to blame for it being used against them. As long as they let those tech sjws like shanley kane and coraline ada have any sway in their communities they will never be really free.

Open source is fucked, one of those reason is that it is built mainly on trust and good wol. Without written conventions and real organization it becomes a loose alliance of people with a commom goal just waiting to be infiltrated by sjws. A real HR department would have prevented these kind of things, it would have been especially stipulated that your private life is not part of your professionnal life and this kind of scandal would have never happened.

Maybe some open source developper will realize those witch hunt are becoming more and more common and take action accordingly.

Fresh

It's not marked or anything but I'm in that little tip of Canada.

Tans grow up fast.

see vid.

Rule 34 in what, 3 days? That is pretty gud akshually. Means TD tan has memetic potential.

hue

He looks like Carl Winslow coming down off a crack high.

Told you there'd be porn! Although you missed one crucial detail: Her waistband stash is red!

His face looks like a cross now.

Didn't even the FreeBSD faggots finally had enough of methwhale a while back and publically declared she does not represent them, and wants nothing to do with her.

The guy who drew that lewd is the original drawfag.

Are you that user from past bread that seriously insists TD tan wants to marry Holla Forums? No one ever doubt there would be porn or rule 34 by the way. Christ I foresee a new type of gildaposting with this shit already.

Exactly. If it somehow interfered with his job then fair enough, but it doesn't look like that was the case.

Jesus fucking christ I'm seeing red. That level of fear mongering

You know what? I think the whole fucking thing was staged. I think it was a joke video that he broadcast in real time. If there was an actual murder, then there'd be a murder victim, but here's the thing… The gun recoiled before the "gunshot," there was a ridiculous looking ketchup type blood trail where there ought not be, and for the "gunshot" he "turned the camera away" and then turned back as if to try and trick the viewer with a camera trick.

I think this was all a gag. There's NO MURDER VICTIM, yet he allegedly shot and killed someone? And there was someone YELLING in the video. If that's the case, there was someone there to call the ambulance immediately, so there would be a murder victim.

This is all a fucking joke gone wrong.

Methwhale was small fry but a step in the right direction. The big fish are still employed at google, github and other pozzed tech "startups". Still, I'm not in IT anymore, don't contribute to open source and removed all of my code from github and stopped my subscription. I'm out.

where's the bulge?

No, I didn't say that. I just said there was going to be porn made, regardless of what direction was given.

Anyone else here have dark white skin?

HIVEMIND

Smartass

Not bad

Ow my sides. That is freaking hilarious and I have no clue why.

Nothing suspicious at all!

Of Darkest white what is this a fucking poem?

Kek

Nah, we all really pale blacks here.

The popodopolous guy? Sheeeit, I was there that night TD tan was brainstormed.

I don't blame you. I use loonix for shitposting and vidya, wangblows for offline stuff. But the tech world needs to get unpozzed quick.

Oh then I apologize.
Of courshe.

Put the 2D delicious browns in the bag and nobody gets hurt.

While this is funny, please remember that it is shooped!
Do not gobble up info as fast as a normalfag.

Call me a fag but I feel a little sad when I see those before and after SJW images, people threw away the most beautiful thing about them, their individuality, and for what?

To be a useful idiot for people that never cared about you in the first place.

It's on FOX news, unless they got this from CNN.

Dark white skin is how an Argentinian would describe themselves.

Papidrops is a pretty cool guy. He draws a lot of Gilda for us and understands how important freckles are.

THIS JUST IN

Rich parents of Congressman Wu left him homeless.
twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/853652220423933952

Have you been able to identify any of these big fish?

Dunno if anyone else has saw but that independent journalist Tim Pool is thinking about a trip to gookland.
Maybe gookanon should contact him and give redpill on the peninsula happenings and that crazy feminist cult they got.

No, they're getting the authentic PS3 experience

I thought Wuman always maintained being female instead of just a tranny.

he'll just pretend he was always proud to be a tranny so he doesn't lose those precious lgbtpbbq voters

REMEMBAH ME

Socjus operates as a cult, they prey on people who are feeling lonely. IMO that is what makes them still dangerous and damaging.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

God fucking dammit, it's like he wants me to hate him

This just in

>>>Holla Forums9732135

Let's not do anything hasty.

WE

The only black girl I'd racemix with.

Aside from Antifa being hypocrites and idiots, and people being stupid on Twitter, is there really nothing else to report on today?

I've seen a few I would betray my race for. I think with my dick first, I guess.

Delicious brown tomboys

Holy shit.

Man, that show was dumb. Selling giant basketball shoes for giant robots because normal street ball has been outlawed.

All right, nobody gets hurt.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36314456/#q36314456

Do tan lines count as delicious brown?

Chinatsu is the best brown tomboy. Time for some delicious brown. I just wanna say that the maid one is one of my favourites because it LOOKS like it's going to go full NTR, but then it turns out the guy fooling around with her really did just want to help her build confidence and shit so he goes full wingman mode and helps her get with the guy she actually likes.
exhentai.org/g/215392/a4811b1e3a/
exhentai.org/g/1036853/f652689c6e/
exhentai.org/g/932885/9e32a98e9a/
exhentai.org/g/867190/346238ab5b/
exhentai.org/g/995739/db1d0c4f81/
exhentai.org/g/763962/43c36a11d0/
exhentai.org/g/855178/3f00ecafc6/
exhentai.org/g/635043/416845f1dd/
exhentai.org/g/382741/ddcaf99b03/

I haven't seen it, I just like brown girls.

Jesus christ that place has gotten even more cancerous since I last checked.

fug i forgot my pic

Here you go, because it's easter I even gave you 2 hax with different crops.

First one is more eye catching

It isn't just start-ups. Intel's Chief Diversity and Inclusion officer, Danielle Brown would probably be one person to use as an example.

They prey on the disenfranchised. The fat, the ugly, the spiteful and resentful. 3rd wave feminism gives these people a free excuse as to why they are miserable people. The "patriarchy" is holding them back. Feminism teaches them that they are absolved of any responsibility of self. That they are in fact like the way they are because they are the "victim" of patriarchal oppression. This is fine as far as SJWs are concerned because now they can be as hateful, etc as they want and they are not to blame.
Unfortunately for feminists, such a mentality is subsequently a self defeating attitude that hold women back from their full potential by not encouraging them to work harder on themselves and their own development.

Coraline Ada
Shanley Kane
That other sjw who was crying about virtual rape in gta v who got hired at github

Neat

Stupid me, both of the texts are the same. Use the second picture to show that it's an actual lecture.

Third from the bottom is some good shit if it's not in your favs. Ignore the netorare tag, whoever added it is a moron.

2nd version looks better.

Could someone with Scribd access download these as PDF and post them?
scribd.com/document/35905048/New-Media-Makers
scribd.com/document/7764902/we-media

Hmm, maybe you're thinking of sam maggs? Iirc she got hired at bioware, if she also got hired elsewhere like github that's news to me. Then again there's an infestation of the rainbow haired leeches and they orr rook arike.

I like the first pic because it focuses on the slide. I like the second because it showed the empty first row of seats.

hentai.cafe/manga/read/wild_pitch/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/blooming-love/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/summer-night-sun/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/loving-sun/en/0/1/page/1
hentai.cafe/manga/read/onsen-mantarou-innocent-secret/en/0/1/page/1
I've gotten that out of my system.

Cuck /a/ also does DMCA out the asshole now thanks to cucksites like Fakku and more.

This killed me

Say, are you in germany right now?

It always baffles me how both professional and fan translators can fuck up even the simplest of lines.

Archives dammit
WE NEED FUCKING ARCHIVES

He'll probably just say that he's a bisexual woman instead of admitting to being a tranny.

Unfortunately for anyone that falls for that cult imo, not just feminists. But yes, it's a very self defeating attitude of everyone and everything is to blame. Instead of taking responsibility for your own life.

archive.fo/1Z1T9

It's a shop, look closely at the top letters

No.

Not for what was just verified by the link, though that's important as well, for the fucking condemning tweet she he made in 2014.

People like this should be put to death.

Oh yeah you're right, the github one is another rainbow haired freak, a tranny who is crying wolf about anything.

The other translation for it was even weirder. It was sadder, the way a lot of stuff was worded, but for some reason the translator made them into cousins.

That's what they did with the lesbian relationship in Sailor Moon. Turned the two into "cousins" who just have a really oddly close relationship.

You're going to have to be more specific on which crazy socjus tranny in the tech world who cries wolf at the drop of a hat, user. :^)

It's a little weird to do in a porno, though. I like it better as childhood friends.

Add "known to expose her armpits in a perverse/unseemly fashion"

That would be because they were cousins. It's very clear about this in the Japanese version.

?

Ok we need to start some oc of this

So then this translator made them not cousins for some reason. Or maybe it just never gets brought up. She's still best girl.

I love you faggots.

Probably thought that incest wasn't child-friendly.

Yeah, don't want to give kids the wrong idea. :^)

Who knows, maybe he was one of those faggots who used to shitpost at robots and finally hit rock bottom himself.

Whelp, msn is gonna adress edrogan today, but the word "critics claim fraud" means they have already sided with the dictator.

Oh, it got brought up, but very casually right at the start. I can only assume the translator decided to leave out that detail because westerners consider it incest even if the Japanese are okay with it.

WE NEED AN ARCHIVE OF THE OLD TWEET

No, I mean in the translation I'm looking at. Maybe they just don't bring it up in that one. I like incest in my porn, dammit. If my cousin wasn't married I'd probably be fucking her instead of my girlfriend.

got it
archive.is/YTfme

You know what you must do.
Become the fan translator.

Porn already…

There's nothing wrong with having consensual sex with your cousin. I respect her husband too much to keep doing it now that she's married. He is a good person.

F

Danke. So to 100% blow his lies out of the water, how was he when his parents gave him the money?

I've fucking lost it my sides are fucking gone!

Fuck.

Never enough perfect hairless armpit shots.

He's not wrong, as long as you don't reproduce children then its fine.

F

Dude was just having a nice walk in the spring morning back from the shops

I'll cuck a guy I don't know and I'll cuck a guy I don't like but I'm not going to cuck someone who is a good person.

I wish I didn't know that cousin inbreeding still causes brain problems, or I'd seriously consider taking mine as a wife, tell the world to fuck off and moving innawoods to have a bunch of redneck babies.

just dont have kids you fucking retard

They seem to be pushing about how GG hates women again really hard to shill for the new battlefront game. Some articles came out about it and you have the whole crew retweeting about how dumb those gamers are. Mombot called 9volt out for spreading that shit and he got really passive aggressive about it. He also has a ton of retweets from bot accounts so he probably paid for those as well. A lot of other goons are shilling for that as well and how goons doxxing people is just for fun while GG is a huge violent mob. They seem to be trying to push how GG are not true fans of games or something.

I don't think I'd go that far. She was gorgeous in her prime and great in bed but I met someone I really loved. I would've loved to do it bareback with her at least once.

God what a cunt. I hope he wins just to further embarrass the mindless blue voters in MA

Depends on how distant of a cousin.

user your a good guy and I'm not trying to hate but this is hilarious I fucking love you Holla Forums!

I just don't get what's funny about incest, I guess. Or is it funny that I'm okay with fucking a relative, but only if they're single?

Better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied, especially if that satisfaction won't last when you inevitably discover how strangely common it is for your children to be retarded.

why would they talk about the plot if they changed it? The idea is to overwrite history and they aren't contractually bound (to my knowledge) to disclose information about changes to the script.

What does hating women have to do with battlefront? We're talking about starwars battlefront 2 or something else? Because I thought the first (new) one looked absolutely gorgeous, it just wasn't fun at all compared to the older games.

The trailer has a female imperial officer diversity hire, probably something about that.

I don't think it has that bad of an effect if it happens just once. Problems only start to happen if you fug your cousin and then your kid fug his cousin and then for another generation or two.

The next battlefront supposedly has a women as the main character. Red Letter Media is also shilling for it and shitting on people who like videogames for not being tolerant enough.
Here is the volt thing. People seem to be pushing this and the persona having a bad and offensive translation hard while saying anyone who disagrees with them are not gamers.
twitter.com/mombot/status/853677192181456896

This is what a deluded person looks like, they get caught and double down, eventually believing their own lies. The more people we catch doing this, the better. People don't side with the insane.

Got a template or should I just bother making one myself?

He was just some nice old guy at the wrong place at the wrong time as far as I can tell. This is awful.

Go nuts!
Typefaces used.

Ok then. I returned to check on this thread and see cousin and incest posting, and what appears to be an old non nigger blackman that got killed. So should I continue on trying to hax out some oc, or should I call it a night.

I really hope Sega/Atlus don't change their translation practices over this. I'm thinking I should write them a letter telling them how much I enjoyed Persona 5.

I don't think there's anything further to hex in the OC in development.

I'm going to have fun.

If I were his parents i'd drive from halfway around the world to smack him in the fucking face and actually disown him, that sort of casual disrespect for his parents, who gave him 200,000 bucks to start up a failure of a company that was his own fault, that shit is fucking disgusting.

It's probably the parent's fault that he ended up as a fucking douche, but no one who is uncaring hands their kid 200000 fucking dollars to help fulfill what they say is their dreams.

This is why you need to spank your kids.

That might help. People value hand written letters a lot in business. The persona thing is really pissing me off. THe new narrative besides goon faggots disliking the trasnlation for not having memes and offending thme by saying games are not real is that the true fans of persona dislike the translation and want localization. A lot of faggots tried pushing that the people who do not have a problem are bigots who will not buy Atlus games due to them having women and they are sexist. It is completely retarded.

Here's the trailer.

Also, I found out that if you replace the audio from the Battlefront 2 2005 trailer with the 2017 trailer's audio, it still works:

(Info on the game's modes, including single player)
(And, the game's story is canon too)

You should! A hand-written letter (With proof of purchase like a receipt) is more valuable than e-mails.

Just letting that sink in: EA trash is now just as valid as anything Lucas did for the first six film.

Looking at my notes, here's what's on the docket.

- IARC, comparison of rating system between ratings board and user generated info and ratings. See ESA digger WIP infographics.
this refers to the series of oc nearly finished, just needs fine tuning on point 3 on oc4

- question on why the ESA boasts that vidya industry is bigger than movies, yet wants to be treated like movies, a non interactive medium.
(oc is 95% done thanks to a skilled user contribution)

- question on overzealous copyright and IP issue, calling old vidya preservation haxxoring or illegal.
(on the docket)

- Firm reminder to ESA and vidya industry in general, customers are not your enemy, do not treat them as such.
(on the docket, maybe use Dan Hewitt's own quote.)

-Another possible point, turning one of the ESA \ social change through tech talking points on itself. "Making the world a better place", by questioning the environmental impact of opposing the ease of repair bill\motion.
(on the docket)

Durr. I forgot, I might as well post the full list.

-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material. Highlight that the org is primarily for publishers.
(basic info text done, now needs to be turned into oc)

-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA in their own words. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.
(basic info text done, needs to be turned into oc)

- ESA current year policy discrepency discrimination on the basis of gender race creed age.
(semi rough draft oc done)

- gamification. holy fucking shit. where to fucking start on this mess.
this one is one might be the more difficult point to condense, convey and communicate
(discussed to change approach slightly with different article, that mentions gamers are SJW activists etc)

- IARC, comparison of rating system between ratings board and user generated info and ratings. See ESA digger WIP infographics.
this refers to the series of oc nearly finished, just needs fine tuning on point 3 on oc4

- question on why the ESA boasts that vidya industry is bigger than movies, yet wants to be treated like movies, a non interactive medium.
(oc is 95% done thanks to a skilled user contribution)

- question on overzealous copyright and IP issue, calling old vidya preservation haxxoring or illegal.
(on the docket)

- Firm reminder to ESA and vidya industry in general, customers are not your enemy, do not treat them as such.
(on the docket, maybe use Dan Hewitt's own quote.)

-Another possible point, turning one of the ESA \ social change through tech talking points on itself. "Making the world a better place", by questioning the environmental impact of opposing the ease of repair bill\motion.
(on the docket)

dude weed lmao

Considering it would be Avellone doing the changes, and the original company folded ages ago, I'd doubt there's anything stopping them from adding snowflakes and baseless virtue signaling into the plot, since it didn't stop them in Baldur's Gate I'd really have to check it out to see how badly they could have butchered it, but considering Avellone was a part of Gameloading, my hopes couldn't be measured with a micrometer.

So then, I guess the copyright stuff is next?

can anyone make a CIA/Bane?

Yep. Now just wondering how to approach it. Devs and studios obviously need to make money so they can continue to make their product and eat etc. On the other hand overzealous overreaching copyright stuff isn't good either. Probably have to scour the HQ notes.

Anyone got any ideas and phrasing, feel free. Exercise your mind, cousin posting and depressing news about old niggas getting killed while just taking a walk aside.

So, he was argentinean

the font guy was high at the time

He looked like a nice comfy grandpa

Hmm…should we skip that point then?

Too light-skinned. He's clearly German.

I might be on slight cruise control tonight, so not as high energy. I can look at it again later to see if it is solid enough or has legs. If it doesn't or has too many chances of getting lost in the weeds, we can move on to another.

I can look at something easier, such as the earlier points that has the basic info text done but now needs to be turned into oc \ graphic.

Such as these:
-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material.
-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA,

Sounds good.

Here's an idea, stop putting so much focus on the fruitless idea of stopping piraters and actually
MAKE GOOD GAMES THAT PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY

shut the fuck up with politics, shut the fuck up about he-said-she-said, just bring on the fun and you will ALWAYS make money. There's always people willing to spend cash, you should focus on those instead of focusing your efforts on people who will never pay you.

Hell, some people are willing to pay you because you DON'T focus on being a shithead or trying to enact laws that reduce peoples' rights.

For god's sake the whole point is to make fun games, that's LITERALLY all you have to do.

focusing on piracy will only make it more public then it is and pirates will then gain more support then if you left them alone, if you make a big deal about it, eventually everyone will be doing it because you made it public and cool.

It's called the fucking Streisand effect god damn

Good question. Now I do.

Likewise.

Wonderful. A fine balance of lewd and classy. The colorless irises seem odd.

Reminds me of how Vivian's showcase to TFYC had some R34.
Saved these both.

This.

Suppose I'm a dev currently deciding on how to release my game. What monetary system would help me most (donationware, old fashioned selling physicals, Steam-style selling licenses, etc.), and how should I deal with ratings boards? I'm actually practicing game dev right now with a platformer and a bee themed SHMUP, but that's just practice that I might release for free once they're finished.

Saved just in case I want to make another version in the future. Also, archives for the tweet and article would be nice.

Well that's retarded. Everyone was upset with the first battlefront game because you were paying $60 for a multiplayer only game. And if they're going to make a short starwars shooter campaign with super nice looking blaster fire I'd consider that a win.
And I don't know where they got the idea that anyone here hates playing videogames as cute girls. She's not some intentionally ugly monstrosity, she's a cute kinda Alyx Vance looking character.

That 9volt cap is dumb because it's literally the argument you see for why people should include female/black/transexual characters and it gets brought up every time a game gets attacked for having a white main character or majority white cast. I didn't see what RLM said but it's kinda disappointing because they usually understand what it's like for the media giants to take something popular and remake it as a shallow experience to sell on brand name alone.

This information worse than anything else. Fucking dice is so obsessed with their shitty RPG progression systems that don't belong anywhere near a class based shooting game. Say you're playing a game and you need to take out an enemy at-st(?) but you can't switch to demo because you're only rank 3 and you won't have a rocket launcher or airstrike or any actual tools to handle the problem until level 15 or whatever.
Hero characters are supposed to be rewards for doing good and absurdly strong by default. Giving them a progression system is extra retarded because what are you going to do, make them extra shitty when you first get them or end up making them so overpowered they're going to solo 20 players on the other side when you rank them up?

Oh boy, here we go!

seriously. This is why the SJWs are getting blown the fuck out all the time. They fucked with the porn, they fucked with teh TV the fucked with the games, they fucked with the comics, and they fucked with mcDonalds toys or whatever the fuck is left.

With those out of the way we have no distractions so we will destroy them and then go back to having fun. Just wish it wasn't a long process.

Links please.

F comfy grandpa

First I've heard of this.

Lewd.

F
hes one of the shooters victims?

But I want kids.

Maybe I should have said, "I wish cousin inbreeding didn't cause problems"
I would totally be ok with the mudslime practice of cousin marriages otherwise tbh. Marrying someone you've known since you were kids, that you have a really strong bond with, but is distant enough that the Westermarck effect doesn't take place. Cousins are pretty much instinctually attracted to each other, so the white birthrate would soar and produce record rates of successful marriages. But the recessive alleles had to go and fuck it all up.

I miss the mcdonalds transformers toys, they are more complex than most of the shit transformers that hasbro puts out today.

He reminds me of my late uncle who passed away last year. Rest in peace, grandpa, you're not suppose to die to the hands of a cold-blooded BLM maniac.

That reminds me, did we did decide on the color of her iris?
Done.

Thanks. Saved over my previous image.

I was doing hyperbole but some hee-fuckin' ho motherfucker is probably about to post some shit about that in a second that'll fuckin' enrage my balls or some shit

I'm going to take a look at easier to do points at the moment, but I will save your posting for my notes, because that's an interesting angle if I understand you right. Up to now I've mostly been thinking from a customer to ESA pov conversation. But what about a dev asking questions to the ESA, that's something I did not consider until now. Maybe because I'm not a dev, but it's definitely an angle I didn't consider, thanks.

saving this to my local machine for reference, danke.

The shooter claimed to have killed like a dozen more, but gramps is the only confirmed one so far I believe since he was shot on the shooter's FB stream.
The vid was posted here

Sadly, it happened. It ain't banned, but there was an attempt.
archive.fo/vPlyt

I was lucky being a kid back in the 80's/early 90's when Transformers toys were cool. I remember being so disappointed when they started making varieties that couldn't actually, you know, transform.
Never gave a shit about the cartoons however. It was all nonsense about "energon cubes" or whatever that I just couldn't get into.

Glad I helped.

every single joke I make comes true retroactively

hang on let me fix this

the world isn't going to be in pieces for long because there will be a world peace that lasts forever very soon

there weird joke powers take that pun and fix the world

wait shit the way that's worded sounds too ominous

I think I fucked up the world guys

FUCKING MCDONALDS TOYS WHY
I WAS FUCKING KIDDING

Hey, post-apocalyptic wastelands devoid of life would be very peaceful to an outside observer…..

I tried

Congratulations, you might have discovered your Mememagic.

How do you feel about it?
How are you going to name it?

You pretty good. (You missed the red headline though!)

Here you go.

why? boys and girls don't even like the other gender, nevermind identify as the other one.Besides no one would give a frick if a girl wanted the 'boys' toy or vice versa.
do none of these people remember being a kid?

For real, though, either this shit is real magic or these jokes and ramblings are my subconscious picking up on things I forgot consciously. With so much exposure to information going on these days it's almost impossible to tell what's the real case here.
Is this the collective unconscious? Evolution? A monkeysphere that got far too big and granted everyone a form of vague precognition? What happens when a social creature with a set amount of people in his social sphere suddenly includes the entire world within his sphere of social interaction?
Are we turning into some weird ass mental Dyson Sphere bullshit without cybernetics? If we all truly connect will these effects become more apparent and less like Schrodinger's Cat?
When the world unites, can a single man's thought literally move a mountain by accident? Is Mt. Everest going to get struck by a meteor because I added this non-sequitur to the end of this rant?
The world may never know but it needs to.

It's called the Noosphere. Its real too.

Do go on.

What am I looking at?

Jumping off of this, to an even crazier idea, what if telepathy is a real thing that has always existed, and not just a hoax. That the electronic responses within our brain and body actually do transmit from one individual to another due to contact, or even just closeness. And, the reason why this boomed in the electronic age is because we're also send those electronic pulses with our transmissions. After all, even in the 30s, a person at the other of a telephone line could tell whether or not the person they're speaking to has a smile on their face.

Also, this would probably better explain why you have a greater attraction to the person you have your first sexual experience compared to others down the road.

Elaborate.

Oh jesus, are we really going to go through this again? Are people really going to get suckered in by EA again? "But they promised to do better this time!!!" BUT YOU'RE STILL GIVING EA YOUR SHEKELS. They will use the female character to deflect criticism this time.

I thought it was called the Monkeysphere, what is this terminology?

some professor dude in an article called it a monkeysphere, but I guess he was just trying to remove himself from the jargon to reach people.

So i guess some people do have a magnetic personality.

But in all seriousness i think there's some merit to the idea, we're already complex, maybe the missing piece to the human puzzle is these electrical impulses we spontaneously generate to do pretty much everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere

Quick news update with Berkeley:

Oh, you mean him. Don't worry, he fucking deserve every Newton delivered on that punch. That bitch said he wants to take home 100 "Nazi scalps", then she got 1 straight punch and that for me is fucking equality.

yeah there was a pol thread about it. She done at least 123 photo sets of herself out there on the internet and a few videos that were submitted to sites that deal with exclusively hairy womenvaginally

Not my fault your mememagic allows you to see the future fucking fags.

Here have a cute pic

videogames

her nudes are posted above

Sauce?

Just in case you thought comics couldn't get any worse, now they're taking anime/manga and putting it into shitty western comic form.

archive.fo/gOoUT

The same retarded comic book publisher who worked with Tomm Hulett to make those terrible Silent Hill comics which were fucking canon according to him.

they used to do this a lot in the 90s early 00s when anime wasn't mainstream as it is today, just another gatekeeping shit they do so they avoid losing complete control over it

Try one of the following:
>The usual way: "Mom, Dad, I want to start buying my own clothes from now on."
>The blunt way: "Mom, Dad, I want to where girls clothing."
>The user way: "Mom, Dad, I want to be a trap."
>The way that people ALSO usually do it because they're parents have a lot of fucking less to caring about than that and because then you won't have to worry about them judging you: "Mom, Dad, I'm moving out."

It's a bit late for that user, they already have official fanfiction for Attack On Titan published here in the West.
archive.fo/2Cz94
adventuresinpoortaste.com/2016/10/25/30-days-of-halloween-attack-on-titan-anthology-review/

And the same retarded comic book publisher who had and presumably still has a comic writer who took a perfectly good evil mirror universe concept, thought it perfectly good to use it to write what might as well be a four part shitty self-insert romance fanfic, took out arguably the most interesting aspect of the whole goddamn thing (main characters meeting their evil twins i.e. character development by proxy), pulling fucking clickbait on the goddamn cover for that shit and, worst of all, had the goddamn balls to joke about it never happening.

oh so they're bringing that back. This shit is cash cow bullshit.

They like human locust now are not even hiding that they want to make jap shit tumblr style western they will never stop gate keeping!

Well FUCK, goes to show how little I know about this shit.

Gookanon?

Automatic red flags.

This why TD and Moe will be so important hindsight in 2020.

Just so long the fat kid with the blue hair isn't a girl….

archive.is/RJ2lC
Far worse than the guy actually driving around Cleveland killing people is the possibility that some honkey might be inspired to do a similar thing at some indeterminate point in the future. Such is the world according to an "anti-racism strategist."

This is why the western ____ industry will never be good again.

Oh look, it's THIS guy again!

Even if this type of thing was done before in the 90s, with how much gatekeeping, cocksucking, & "Diveristy" agendas are being pushed, this type of thing looks more like Ha ha, I finally have an excuse to be the next Tom Hulett & declare everything people like to be non-canon, I know my vision is better than those darn Japs! Two nukes weren't enough, which is why I'm replacing this tomboy girl with a tranny!
Some grade-A sabotage right there.

Reminds me that the Granblue anime series took three fucking episodes to finally give us some fucking draph tits.

Forgot to add

I didn't thought you guys would actually want to read it

archive.fo/mLDUH

Feminists, anti-whites, antifas and BLM are all gravestanding in favor of the Cleveland shooter for their to virtue signal against whites and the so called "white supremacists". Fuck them! They can go rot in fucking hell and I'm not even a religious person!

Draph tits are life.

This actually gives me hope.
One day, a Jap will be pissed off enough by a hamburger fucking up his baby that he'll convince every other Jap to never deal with the white piggu when it comes to their properties.

It's not that we want to read it or anything, baka it's because it'd be better to have it archived because the article is too hilariously shit to be real otherwise.

I don't even play the game, and I love draph tits enough to have a folder dedicated to them.

You are not woke enough

Well time for a video game break. I need to get this hate out of my system.

Where? archive.is/ save the evidence and make a collage or blog about it

Hoooboy, this one is really rough prototype haxing, it's going to need a lot of iteration to make it not so damn ugly. I think Im going to rest my eyes a bit because this one is really kicking me in the nuts.

I had to cut down some of the stuff since a lot of it becomes wordswordswords otherwise. Fuck in some ways it still might be wordswordswords. gallagher looks like a bad jrpg stat page, the archive source link for the Scalia quote is not there yet, the gallagher oc is not the current one iirc.

It's a mess right now, hopefully it's fixable when I wake up tomorrow.

Go here and join the guild for 8/v/

Fucking wastes of semen.

archive.fo/JbGSG
>All these missing archives

Okay, how many people in these threads are just here to throw bombs and run?

It's a start at least. Go get some rest!

durrr, due to how I had to use the magic select\lasso tool and paintbucket to make the quote box 'transparent', the oc it was based on is fine. But I had to butcher it for this hax prototype version 1.0

You might be right. Going to get some zzz a bit, maybe something will come to mind when i wake up to start improving it.

Smell ya later gulagaters.

CNN's shoehorning in video games think of the children bullshit into a murder case where this is a middle aged black man shooting up a ghetto

twitter.com/datnofact/status/853751067124916224
archive.is/oadn5

Okay I was fucking calm during all of this, I see so much shit every day that none of this phases me any more and this

THIS
IS FUCKING INEXCUSABLE

There is a man who's shooting people up on the streets
STILL NOT CAUGHT
and they're still
STILL
using tragedy to further their agenda.

Gun control comes next.

Satan trips, noooooooo!

Goddamn you Satan, I guess there was a reason why God didn't want you around.

truly you are satan.

Donde estas un baker?

Tommy shits on BLM & indirectly Nashit well enough

THERE IS NO EMPATHY IN THESE FUCKING CUCKS

A nice black grandfather got killed on fucking camera,
and you could tell he was a good guy from the simple look on his face and the way he held himself, and this sort of death gave the
LITERAL NAZIES

on fucking /news/ and /newsplus/ fucking pause.

let me repeat that, on the initial posts of the news boards, where blacks killing blacks are met with cheers of DINDU NUFFIN and indian crimes and social news are met with POO IN THE LOO jokes on fucking schedule, this time

THIS TIME

there were at least 3-5 posts that expressed disgust for the man and sympathy for the grandfatherly victim.
THIS NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS

Even they could not believe what the fuck just happened, there was sympathy and empathy for the man in places where it previously
DID NOT EXIST

and now, even now, I see these fucks on air, not even the first second after the fucking news got out with these slimy fucking looks on their faces like it was the fucking best thing that happened to them in their entire lives.

These people get off to death. They live in a house of flayed flesh, they thrive in fields of blood and carnage, they sleep in a bed made of lies and the broken bones of children, they breath in screams of pain and the smell of freshly dead like FUCKING AIR

I did not need convincing that these bastards needed to be destoryed before, and today I find no evidence that this campaign of ours against these mad, pathetic devils should stop.

This shit went from fucking personal to goddamned biblical.

Here's another, but I don't know exactly how popular he is here aside from occasional mentions.

I'm wondering why there isn't a thread on /k/

Just about to go off and practice my Nip, but I just realized that we haven't seen another Reanon lesson over the past two days. Oh well, guess the guy is taking time off for the Holiday.

When the fucking gutter of the internet Holla Forums is being one the the most sympathetic on this you know something is fucked.

just go to

You just described a version of the collective unconsciousness. Though (((Carl Jung))) coined that term and gave it the modern-day definition, he got it from studying various eastern philosophies, most of them reaching that conclusion independently of each other.
carl-jung.net/collective_unconscious.html
The tl;dr of this being as everyone shares one unconscious mind, psychic abilities like ESP and telepathy is only a matter of tapping into it (the subconscious) to access the perceptions outside your own, which is independent of time, distance, or even species (a sort of universal consciousness, as it were).

Only a matter of time until Hollywood makes their own live-action version of this trainwreck of a franchise.
Won't deny that the fat sumo guy kicks ass. Even though there's no way in hell can he even operate the 3d gear for obvious reasons, he clearly doesn't need it.

You know, starting to think this faggot might actually have made that post on /r9kangs/, he was memeing on the police before his instagram went down.
And the account looked legit.

Fug forgot pic

You know when we of all people are crying out at how insane everyone is its during this that I'm starting to think shit did three years of this shit actually make us have morals? I mean Holla Forums,Holla Forums and /news/ have been acting like semi normal people or is it simply that everything around us is so shit that we seem like the normal ones now?

The latter. It's kind of like how vanilla sex is unheard of.

Decency and morality is the new counterculture.

What is going on anymore?

A trend of common sense and decency from an anonymous image board.

It's the End Times, for real this time. :^)

also, I think you mean /n/ or /newsplus/

archive.is/GOIak

Former IGN Editor Mitch Dyer is going to be one of the writers of Battlefront 2 (along with Walt Williams of Spec Ops: The Line). Searching what he did on KiA (I honestly don't remember him) brings up these results:

leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/search?q=Mitch+Dyer&restrict_sr=on

It goes and goes on, but quick refresher on a few points: He denounced GG, supported boycotting Stardock and spread slander on Brad Wardell, seems to like Anita, and there was an ethics issue with him and Arthur Gies spreading false information about Heroes of the Storm and got butthurt and insulting when corrected. You shouldn't be buying EA anyway but just a heads up.

Time to update his Deepfreeze entry then.

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=mitch_dyer

Going Hipster Game Journo is a great way for them to worm themselves into vidya development, but EA seems to have really low standards or they want more good PR, and christ, his twitter is fucking shit. And hooray, another book to pirate and read for pretentious bullshit by a faggot writer who just did a Apocalypse Now in Qatar not-video game.

archive.is/dhHjs

Political discourse in 2017

You had to link one of those SJW "Skeptics" and this one too, like Hbomberfag has a lot of hipster welfare money to do videos, yet only do them once ever 1-2 months. Good job to the retards who outsource their arguments to con-autists like these.

I always liked that guy. Good for him staying out of this mess and doing his own thing, those charities he donates to would get less if he got sucked into this drama and e-fighting.

archive.is/olIJn
Close enough.

Fucking why man? Just fucking why.

>Watching Lain
I was hesitant to believe this level of earthshattering bullshit! But, now, I'm not!
I should specify, I'm no longer hesitant about believing it. Also, why isn't this series brought up as a way to explain how the internet, and the world, now works?

What else is new?

I feel bad for this guy.

Reminds me of Gujira crying that he'll totally stop making porn unless people stop translating his shit. Get a clue, it wont end. Either put the work into reaching your fans or deal with them making their own ways in. You don't get to complain about people "stealing" from you when you were never intending on giving them anything in the first place.

tl;dr don't be a soup nazi

"That guy" made this.
Oh, and it was banned in South Korea, too. Not just games with porn like these, but the actual game was named, according to Gookanon's siterep.

Read between the lines. He's not complaining about the piracy per se, but he's received complaints about his game from people who played the pirated version.
Take a good guess what sort of people and what kind of messages they would be sending that would rile up an artist known for drawing /monster/ and a game banned in Worst Korea (probably because the Megalians got wind of it due to all the piracy).
Ray-K is essentially saying "don't play my games if all you'll do is complain about the content without even paying for them".

tl;dr don't be dense.

lel

I'm not seeing much room to read between with "stop uploading the pirated edition, and playing that". If he was complaining about outrage feedback, he could say so. Instead he's going after the entire non-japanese reading fanbase. The examples he gave are even explicitly just people saying they liked it in their own language, not even a hint of complaint.

My sides.

Nips can be pretty autistic about their work if anything a big reason why his game is so well known is because of 8/v/

I'm more surprised he charges for it. It's like 20 mins long and mostly text

Don't be confused, I feel bad for him, doesn't mean I agree with him. He's just super autistic about his work, like he said

What bugs me is that he spent at least a couple of years in America, speaks well enough English to translate the game himself, but won't because of reasons. His product, that's well within his rights, but an argument that you only trust Japanese to buy it loses a lot of weight when there's clearly a demand, and you refuse to supply for it. Also

What's the story with this game anyway? I know she's a former slave that is grateful to the player for treating her well, but was she a sex slave? I know japs don't do that variety of damaged goods.

You're a doctor in a town, and a completely normal person brings a young girl he was going to throw in a dumpster to your house. She was a slave to a sadist that somehow didn't also give her the dick.

Does anyone have the latest update with the english patch?

Because those who figure it out want to keep the secret to themselves.

Dead serious. It as personal as religion when you really understand it.

Is there a baker?

Remember when people used to get mad that we started calling threads "breads" and next OPs "bakers"? I wonder what happened to those anons from so long ago. It's gonna be three years soon, can you believe it?

I'm sold.

I suppose I'll take the mantle of late-night baker if everyone else is asleep & I've done it a few times.

Same thing that happened to Voxis. Ded.

Make it so.

That's not a baker, that's a chef.

We're entering a weird place. That's all I can say.

Say what you will about the movie, their ending was a lot tighter than the comic.

NOW BAKING BREAD, WILL BE OUT ONCE IT REACHES 700!
Thread Title: Fusion Frenzy Edition

I was never a comicfag, but I unironically liked the movie.

I just wish the parable of Rorsch wasn't lost on so many people. If you refuse to compromise even in the face of Armageddon, and Armageddon or similar is about to happen, you are the faggot. Not everyone else.

I've noticed that people on the Right like to go around parroting Rorsch without realizing that he fucking died in the end because he jeopardized the world for his personal moralfaggotry. I love Rorsch as a character, but parts of him are not good things to emulate or worship.

Since we're about 40 posts away from new bread & it's quiet at this time, I hereby grant permission to shitpost your heart out until 700!
いくぞ!!!

Sessler did nothing wrong.

That antifa chick that got rekt is already claiming victim for dollarydoos.

archive.is/DPwJU

OP is not allowed to shitpost.

That's not shitposting, that's terminal cancerposting.

Aha…

Except cocaine, bad taste in video games, shilling for his friends, blocking me on twitter, and this movie.

Pretty much what not many got was Rorsch was actually selfish and was actually a real moralfag who didn't see the real picture granted what happened was insanely fucked Ozymandias's plan was insane but it was the only way to save the world, god watchmen was a good comic.

He did cocaine though.

Guys, seriously?

I'll cherish my rare Vivians for the rest of my days, but hasn't the point been made?

Pic unrelated

I'll know what'll catch your attention!
Putting ketchup on everything!

Oh man, that is hilarious. I mean what else is a stork wuman who don't need no man going to do? Pay for it herself?

Are you implying the ride is over?

Oh you silly, silly man.

Ketchup on pizza!

BBQ sauce on brussel sprouts!

Ketchup on spaghetti!

Honey Boo Boo go and stay go.

Like I said, nothing wrong.

Ketchup on toast!

Oh, don't get me wrong. GG was like a cultural virus that did its job jaw droppingly well.

But the fight is in the streets now. Didn't you see Berkeley, CA this weekend?

Even candy has ketchup!

My apologies faggot. I was actually dealing with a peculiar software issue on my PC today. The whole thing would either hang or lock up entirely at random. Took me a while to discern that it wasn't a browser, memory, or general Windows issue at all, but the fault of a very fucking sneaky flash player update that was somehow so fucking terrible that it borked some of my core files and even installed other programs that I didn't fucking ask for. I only noticed this when McAffee asked if it was okay to perform some sort of update, the window closed before I clicked anything, and then it continued to integrate itself into my main browser as an extension and block access to most of most visited sites, for some reason, even when it was disabled. There was also no option to get rid of it, at least not the easy way.

After that nightmare, I had to dig through everything in safe mode, fix everything the flash update mysteriously managed to fuck, and just in case, restore the system back to the date before the update cucked my shit up. I'm not sure why any of this happened. It was some weird episode of extremely invasive, official software behaving no differently than malware. Well, the nightmare is over now. I'll probably post another lesson later today after the sun comes up and the day actually starts.

For now, I'm going to finish this fucking long ass harem series and see about publishing it.

That all sounds worse than well done steak.

Green and Purple colored ketchup? Sign me up, please!

What's wrong with that?

Fuck I remember this from when I was a kid

Not good enough yet.

I'm honestly not sure how you can even shitpost about Lumberjack Man being anything but an abomination. Being forcefully infected with human parvo would be a better fate than watching it.

these were disgusting, they didnt taste the same as tomato sauce

Looks scrumptious!

wow, ruining perfect fries for a stupid picture.

Wait a second, that shit is not glue/paint? Well it still looks like crap and probably tastes bad. You don't just drop your sauce on the fries, it will make them soggy.

Nope, its ketchup in a different color!

Well, all that food dye/color shit can't be healthy or tasty. This user already hinted that it tastes bad, and the way it looks I also doubt that it tastes good.

Can't be any worse than the massive amount of Shrek food that was made green to tie in as promotion.

best one

Out (((you))) go.

BREAD'S HERE!
BREAD'S HERE!
BREAD'S HERE!

BREAD'S HERE!
BREAD'S HERE!
BREAD'S HERE!

As a dumb user, where can i grab the fonts without having to pay the e-jew tax.

dafont.com/theme.php?cat=101&l[]=10&l[]=1

No because the media as a whole is the enemy & won't go away if you just cover your eyes

LAST FOR BENIS

Last for tiddies

Nice lucky dubs. :^)