OSEA FUCK YEAH

F-35

BELKA DID NOTHING WRONG

But Stonehenge is a railgun network.

Stop.

LOL

Excalibur was also designed to destroy Ulysses
too

Excalibur was designed for missile defense. Ulysses hadn't even been discovered yet when it was built.

Oh shit you are right, so that means the V2 was their anti-Ulysses weapon?

It's simple, gentlemen.

We put stonehenge on a flying fortress.

Out of curiosity how was the Arkbird gonna be used for peace in the first place? It always looked like a weapon of mass destruction.

So the Arkbird?

It was used to clean up the remnants of Ulysses. It's a "bridge of peace" because it was built with joint efforts from Osea and Yuktobania

I always thought it was supposed to be ISS-like, with sciency stuff being done inside it and etc

Not sure what it was used for before Ulysses, but it was repurposed for space debris destruction after the impact

So basically they tried using a weapon of mass destruction as a bridge between America and Russia, only for Germany to fuck over both sides and fuck shit up

HOW COULD THAT POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

LONG LIVE BELKA

Bang!

DEATH TO THE ISAF

You gonna carry that weight?

Now if only I could get rid of the other three, we might have something good going…

I see what you mean

Yeah…

You're gonna carry that weight

God fucking damn it

Finished Ace Combat 4 earlier, I hope I can get 5 and Zero soon.

I thought Megalith was a bit disappointing/lacking for a final mission, maybe it's because I played the game on normal.

Gib bak rightful Belkan clay to Belka!

Why does the military in most countries invest so much in fucking planes?
They should start investing in boats and blockade and AA any fucker who gives them shit while gaining and blockading supply routes.

If the enemy can't land their planes their fucked and with Air Carriers a country can have the Airforce in pretty much any point in the World map.

Control the Seas, not the Skies
A Sea Combat, not Ace Combat

t.Mahan

plane NERDS

AC5 is a lot of people's favourites of the holy trinity, you'll definitely enjoy it. Even if I prefer ACZ

>ACZ
That's a good choice too

Isn't Strangereal its official name now?
I think I saw its name in the AC7 trailer.

Yeah, since AC04 they've been using the name.
A strange, real world

Most countries aren't isolated by water. I'm guessing you're a burger.