Apperently catgirls is also excellent for /r/fullcommunism

Apperently catgirls is also excellent for /r/fullcommunism

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/5nsxba/reminder_bragging_about_being_banned_from_another/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/COMPLETEANARCHY/comments/5nwpq8/youre_banned_from_rsoc_for_clicking_this_post/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we call them social conservatism now?

when you call for bashing the fash and revolution but also get PTSD when you see a cat girl comic

These people manage to be more puritan that the hyper-Calvinist environment I grew up in.
What's the hell is wrong with them?

Liberalism is a hell of a drug

it's freaking me out
they're like a hive mind

mods on one subreddit sperg out about catgirls, mods on another sperg out too
like clockwork

all aboard the endless cannibalism train

*sigh*
READ THE FUCKING SEX BOOK

the fire is spreading
r/fullcommunism is next
it's just like the fall of SU

A: I AM VERY FAMENIST
B: I AM BIGGER FAMENIST THAN YOUZ
A: NO I AM MORE BIGGER FAMANSAST THAN THOU
B: IN FACT YOU ARE WRONG FOR IT IS I WHO IS THE ULTIMATE FAMANAST
C: DID YOU TWO CONSIDER THAT BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG AND I'M ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST FEAMANIST?

i love how that one person's googl image screenshot shows nothing particularly sexual except for one image of a girl bending forward

stop oppressing us by evoking women under patriarchy's yoke, even by """just""" writing about it, ok?

sinner

At least anarchists in reddit are with us.

reddit.com/r/COMPLETEANARCHY/comments/5nwpq8/youre_banned_from_rsoc_for_clicking_this_post/

I posted this in a reply (and it was deleted as I was banned for it)

I said something like "I can do that for almost anything. It's not a good rule of thumb. Is being a woman reactionary now?"

Neh, they're also pretty damn IDPOL'd for the most part. They just aren't an insane thought police.

Sure they are IDpol, at least they find ridiculous catgirls got banned and called it kinkshaming.

cancer

YES YES, BURN IT ALL DOWN

The fire rises.

Good.

Forgot pic.