Current Happenings:

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/arrest-free-speech-rally/
twitter.com/bp72080/status/853407336622370816
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/game-dev-blames-fps-resolution-improvements-for-recruiting-mras-gamergate/28649/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/853015863582183424
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/star-wars-battlefront-2-trailer-reveals-female-protagonist-thats-now-canon/28715/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/853343149229559808
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/hellblade-senuas-sacrifice-will-launch-drm-free-on-gog-com/28735/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/853373196803985408
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tauriq_Moosa
archive.is/yw2Uq
archive.fo/BmiR9
breitbart.com/video/2017/04/14/watch-man-carrying-american-flag-punches-berkeley-man-who-confronts-him-for-carrying-flag/
archive.is/4f57d
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/bleeding-cool-blames-star-wars-battlefront-2-misogyny-on-gamergate/
archive.is/fy7X7
archive.is/ICmqU
archive.fo/bSuTZ
archive.is/549C3
archive.is/j7rWG
pastebin.com/WqjjM7Xq
archive.is/8PgyA
twitter.com/MrVasNormandy/status/836765509114789888
archive.fo/8NXAD
archive.fo/CjryY
archive.fo/BEGoE
archive.is/wafiZ
irs.gov/charities-non-profits/charitable-organizations/the-restriction-of-political-campaign-intervention-by-section-501-c-3-tax-exempt-organizations
gofundme.com/autonomous-space-agency-network?
archive.fo/txQXE
archive.fo/Tbbm0
archive.fo/nMTF8
archive.fo/loQAo
archive.is/8tY1Y
archive.is/4pmd1#selection-15529.1-15547.7
twitter.com/Ash_Knight0/status/853522180142968832
archive.fo/AFhZL
archive.is/a60li
archive.is/va4OG
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/853597199619543041
archive.is/CKFuN
pastebin.com/zGFhhjrR
pastebin.com/wc1rYaVv
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
archive.fo/qlOYG
twitter.com/mombot/status/853511778487029760
archive.fo/Ika5a
archive.fo/kAAIH
clipconverter.cc/
webmenco.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop dumping pictures of lewd anime girls.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/arrest-free-speech-rally/

First for Best Girl.

You are nobody to stop me

Good morning faggots. Now, can you feel it?! It's the:

TICKING TIME BOMB!!!

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

twitter.com/bp72080/status/853407336622370816

That's exclusionary language right there, not very progressive of her.

Usher articles incoming.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/game-dev-blames-fps-resolution-improvements-for-recruiting-mras-gamergate/28649/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/853015863582183424

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/star-wars-battlefront-2-trailer-reveals-female-protagonist-thats-now-canon/28715/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/853343149229559808

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/hellblade-senuas-sacrifice-will-launch-drm-free-on-gog-com/28735/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/853373196803985408

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tauriq_Moosa
He's a grade-A sick fuck, wonder where he is now.

FIGHT COMMIE SCUM
DO IT FOR YOUR WAIFU

ARCHIVE OF BEFORE BREAD
archive.is/yw2Uq

Best girl.

I don't think a child oughta be using that kinda language

Anita retardation never ceases to amaze.

Nice freudian slip there user

Wind direction is a social construct.

Any good website to watch NJPW ?
I'm sick to death of Vinnie Mac's obsesion with Ramen Reigns like if the general public likes him or gives a fuck about him

I just hope that S2 comes soon enough

In other words their knowledge of smoke bombs is from vidya?

LOL
archive.fo/BmiR9

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/14/watch-man-carrying-american-flag-punches-berkeley-man-who-confronts-him-for-carrying-flag/

Could have sworn I actually typed antifa.

WEW
E
W

It's remnants of Tay shitposting via autocorrect.
:^)

;_;

Okay, this is something I need to ask, what the FUCK is wrong with making money off of YouTube?

Is it because these people don't have to work the traditional day to day job that people usually work? Or, is it hecause you hate the e-celebs? If it's the latter, that's fine. Hate them all you want because their pissy and "Holier than though" attitudes. But, do NOT go on about how creators have to "Find a real job". Do you know what is required in video production after the audio and video is aquired? You have to edit the video, you have to edit the audio, you have to fix the video where there are problems, you have to mix in the audio with the correct timing so things are not off, you have to add in the effects, you have to add the subtitles, and then you have to produce the damn thing. With a lot of YouTube content that isn't an e-celeb, they're doing the work of entire teams of people as a 1-2 man show, with any loss in revenue meaning the end of their channel and livelihood. Also, what about supporting the creators that we like? Supporting the guys who actually produce shit people want (Like the asshole who did the embeded video)?

Or, is everything we were talking about last thread a complete and utter lie with how "We want to support the creators"? Who the Hell cares how you make money? Just as long as you make it, no one gives a damn, unless your upset that your life is going nowhere.

I feel this is truly the beginning of the free speech wars. This cold civil war just went hot fellas.

I don't use autocorrect.

Your memebot is dead, user. Move on.

We need more Memes, meme harder…

AND METEORS

Youtube was never friendly to animators.
Vid related, he's got more videos talking about the subject

Your cyber waifu is fucking dead.

Deal with it.

I'm fine with it, others aren't because they don't consider youtubing creating real content(think of how people look down on reality television). There's not exactly a consensus on this.

So is it okay to punch commies yet or is that still naughty? I figure it has to be okay to at least stab a commie, when you compare their kill count to the nazis'. Of course, I'm in rural Canada so I'm only gonna get to watch.

Waiting for more shit to nail to the wall with.

Don't you talk to me about my dead daughterbot!

Posting relevant TD post.

Eu te amo.

Refute and insult, user.

Smashing uneducated retards bitching about Japan is one of the easiest things you can possibly do.

It's fine to try and make dosh with it, but assuming it's the same as a stable job and you're expecting the same returns and safety from one is retarded. Youtube money is not something you should ever expect other than some bonus from other, more permanent, sure solutions.
If your only, if not your main money resources are from this trash, either have millions in the bank like pewdiepie first, or pull your head out of your ass and expect some anal pain very soon.
It's not good and it's painful, but it's entirely fair to ask youtubers crying about losing money "what the fuck did you expect"

ADVANCED HAPPY EASTER, SHITLORDS

Eggs are still cooking, please wait warmly–oh wait.
I'm guessing Based Stickman got arrested because of this technicality, and not even due to any actual violence.

archive.is/4f57d
This Val-tier faggotry, I swear.

The few youtube content I follow semi regularly are also targeted by google yt. Mostly /k/ related channels and content. I think some of them do have alternates sites ever since the debacle of youtube red(iirc) with hickock45, Ian \ forgotten weapons\ gun jesus is on an alternate vid site as well as yt. Others are also taking patreon or some sort of merch sales to pick up the slack.

If yt does go full retard and tries to become cable tv 2.0. They might hobble themselves badly, a lot of people like yt because it's not tv. We can argue that it can be worse or better, but it's not like regular tv.

Thank goodness for the Patriarchy™.

I fucking despise pacifists more than communists. I wish someone would have murdered Ghandi like a dog in the street as the chinks killed the stupid fuck in Tianemen Square so that pacifism would have never taken off.

I'm torn between wondering if this guy was making fun of her for having dreads, or serious.

user GET OUT

FOR HER, THE BEST TAN OF GAMERGATE

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/bleeding-cool-blames-star-wars-battlefront-2-misogyny-on-gamergate/

Also Don't let them get away with attacking P5 after the shit they let slip with FE Fates. PS they are now attacking Wright's localization now.

The commies keep using that pic to spin a victim narrative.

Y'know what we need, anons? Scalia and Bezmenov OC's.

How do bombs expire?

I'm just saying that the guy is a proud feminist who believes in treating men and women equally.

There is something satisfying about watching commies getting punched.

Ugh. Just tell me who I have to tweet at to stomp both bullshit.

Someone please tell me how a fucking explosive has an expiration date like a box of cereal.

The chemicals that cause the explosion don't stay volatile forever. Eventually they just don't react as violently as they need to in order to make a proper explosion.

Personally, I think it's because a lot of them are a bunch of rich kids who think they wouldn't be the first ones under the bus if the revolution ever happened.

Everything has an expiration date, user.

I would assume that half-lifes of components play a part.

Shouldn't Nuke-A-Laylee no longer be a priority target now that the game is out?

Wew.

It helps that a lot of them are snobby ideologues who think they'd be career politicians or something in their commie utopia, and keep spouting shit about how they're going to beat up nazis. The violence is going to keep escalating and it's all Antifa's fault. When you tell people you're going to hurt them, it tends to make them antsy and more eager to hurt you before you can follow through. Talk shit, get hit.

Also how is TD tan?

They are definitely going to be the ones that do communism right,not like all those other times bored rich kids had a revolution.

NORTH KOREA LAUNCHES MISSLES AND IT BLEW UP ON LAUNCH
archive.is/fy7X7

And yet, propaganda news channels like CNN are hyping this shit up.

Even if you ignore the "punch Nazis" rhetoric, they're throwing fucking M80's at people. Yeah, no shit you're going to get your asses kicked, you fucking hipster pricks.

Ya know the SJW shit annoys the crap out of me but the erasure of what came before is like a special breed of anger to me, you might say it triggers me.

I'm 33, been playing females in games for as long as I can remember, it never bothered me, I never looked at it as anything odd, in my mentally damaged brain my logic was something like "well I'm a guy so let's play as a girl", but its like none of those characters ever existed apparently.

Lara Croft as I remember was a pretty sure of herself archaeologist who knew she was gonna die in the tombs she loved so much, but she went in there anyway, according to SJW's she was a sexpot there for the male gaze or whatever.

Star Wars is no different, Star wars has had a long history of extended universe stuff full of strong female characters, oh and SOME OF THEM HAD FLAWS TO, funny that huh, but no, apparently they never existed, clearly Star Wars fans aren't used to strong females in the series and neither are the goober gabers.

I kept telling them this would happen.

You can use all that anger and completely destroy shit nonarguments.

It can be moved down the list IMO, though the steam page link on the Ongoing Discussion might be worth leaving up a few more days. Talk to the next baker.

No user, it was a peaceful protest against hate speech advocating. The frilly hipster fucks say so so it must be true.

I'll bet there's not a single SJW who knows who Mara Jade is.

This will never, ever get old.

That and they actually have been punching "nazis". Of course you're going to get your ass kicked when you keep attacking people in the streets for having naughty thoughts. Same reason cops are going to be shooting quicker should a situation escalate. All this "kill all pigs" rhetoric and community exclusion coming from BLM is going to make cops feel unwanted and antsy. If you want cops to stop shooting people, they need to be part of the community, and feel safe in it. I live in a safe area so if I'm interacting with a cop it's usually getting a ride home because I went to a bar and drank too much.

It honestly fucking boggles my mind that they could say with a straight face that assault and throwing explosives at people is "peaceful."

Why is Japan the best?

Fan the flames and let's wait to enjoy finally dishing out a long overdue beating ourselves.

I'm ready to make retarded clickbait blow up backwards. Just let me know when.

Because they know cute and sexy 2D girls improves everything.

New Japan World user. It's worth the shekels, it's like 8.50 a month and they are ramping up English commentary and interviews. And you get access to all previous NJPW shows so you can watch all the good shit. There is even a big google doc of recommended matched with a link straight to them.

It's worth the sub user.

Which is really what they want. I mean, BLM's only instance of actually condemning people's actions was when a community got together to throw a fucking barbecue. If that doesn't tell anyone what their real goals are, then I don't know what to say.

Japan-tan only wants to play vidya watch their funny tv and cartoons, but she's stuck in this Mean Girls clique called global politics.

How long until capture the flag becomes our national sport?

North-Korea top-tier bullying material.
We need some more drawfags on this. My dick demands!

See

They kicked cops out of a gay pride parade in Toronto, as if Canada is known for its insane cops murdering black people by the dozens.

is the soundless webm bug back or it's just on my end?

Yeah, don't forget that they tried to say that British cops are bloodthirsty murderers when your average patrol doesn't even carry a god damn gun.

I have sound on that webm. Also dat flying kick.

I agree.

It depends on what youtube content you're trying to make money off of.
Faggots who use other people's work as a platform for their shitty personalities deserve to be burned on a cross.
Critical/review content is perfectly fine, since you're not just trying to rip off Saturday Night Live.

Sandraker scum can't fast, what else is new?

I wish BLM was right about how bad the average cops are because then there would be no BLM.

Dignigs wanted to finish off an old dig. Pick a number from 1-20 and reply to this post. I'll be back in an hour or two to hand out assignments.

archive.is/ICmqU

Gizmodo is infighting. Univision is now sexist because the Executive Managing Editor Katie Drummond (who was a woman) left the job.

Usher is still best "e-celeb"

Very mad that this turned to be such a shitstorm. But at the same time, seeing virtue signallers getting fucked this hard is kind of cathartic

I'm fine with people making some dough. I'm not fine with the e-begging "You want to help fight those SJWs? Donate to help keep me afloat and we'll win the culture!" Absolute cancer.

archive.fo/bSuTZ

TOP WEW

Iirc didn't blm canada(how is that even a fucking thing?) wanted to become the security force to themselves basically? If that is not a yuge redflag as to what the real intent of the race baiting scammers are.

What the hell happened? have lewds as a payment

First I've heard of it. Wouldn't surprise me.

Also I want to turn the "If you give a Mouse a cookie" line from previous bread into OC, need ideas!

Close, the commies had scheduled an anti-tax protest for the same day a while in advance. Personally I find it hilarious that the left is now against taxes since Trump is president.

Don't forget:

I was under the impression that they were demanding Trump's tax returns… Which Trump already provided.

Old, but hey.

It's pretty blatant. There is a 120% chance that account is run by the CIA.

I it'd more like, if the cops are never given good situational reason to enforce a law and don't do it, then it doesn't exist. There are plenty of silly laws that shouldn't be enforced and aren't, but aren't changed simply because lawmakers are busy with other shit and they're a non-problem. If people are fucking around with fireworks they shouldn't be, but they're generally not endangering others, mostly not endangering themselves, and they're not disturbing the peace, then the cops have little reason to go out of their way to enforce that law when they have other shit to do. If the M80s are used to destroy property and cause harm, or there is reasonable suspicion that they are going to be used that way, the people with the M80s should be hit with the full force of the law.

a e s t h e t i c s

They are

WIP ESA point 5 redpill construction. Not final at all, just playing with basic layout, typeface not final but I recommend a sanserif type. Background color not gradated because I still suck at figuring out krita right now, but the blue in the more final phase should be in the ballpark of the other blue used in these OC series.

Continuing onward, critique to fix \ improve etc please. Thanks.

Seems you're right on that, I just saw "Tax Day Protest" and made a mistake. Though I was unaware Trump released his returns, I only heard of one being leaked.

But user, she has a verified blue checkmark!

I think I read that she apparently uses her mother who knows English as a translator for her tweets. Sounds more like her mother, or someone else, is using her daughter's imagery to get to people's hearts. There's no way a fucking 7 year old could convey that message. Anyone who thinks otherwise is brain damaged.

So at this point, they should basically be regarded as "birthers 2.0."

Shit, got me there. I guess she's not CIA after all. I should apologize!

Yeah, they were released literally an hour before the "bombshell" leaks were to air.

Can you provide links and details on this? I want to read up on it

Ooh, want to know a fun fact? Ghandi was a lawyer. He was very bad at it (Even admitting it himself), but he was legitimate lawyer.

archive.is/549C3

Even a Hip Hop artist makes fun of crappy mainstream journalism

Holy shit, didn't actually think they would try to write narratives on this. Funny how their politicization of female protagonists poisoned the well and made them more susceptible to criticism and mockery.

wew lad

I have a feeling the black quote box may have to be removed unless it's going to be like how one of the anons tackled the "Movie senpei pls notice me" OC with the stuff as background gradient.

Basically.

I'm pretty fucking pissed right now.

Was speaking posting in a mocking tone, though I do think letsplays and silly skits are not really work unlike animations or hell even music.

You mean you want to see the black quote box to be the same bg color, or not have a black box quote at all?

it's so they can usurp luke and put rey in as the savior of the jedi's, so they can complete their perfect mary sue.

The former.

So is Gizmodo saying that all western democracies should kick all the Zionist out of their countries?

Of course he does because that is less money you need to spend on light saber special effects. Now all they have to do is remove the rest of the conflict from the film so they can just make movies where everyone just stands around and talks and they make billions because it says star wars on the screen.

Even better with music

Star Wars died when Jacen Solo went evil and was killed by the person closest to him because reasons, and the funeral was Disney eliminating the EU. Everything after that has been Disney doing a perverse puppet show with the corpse for some more shekels.

Could have sworn it was on whitehouse.gov, but I can't seem to find it. Any Anons have links to it?

Oh boy, is this gonna be the movie equivalent of Final Fantasy XIII?

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I guess Disney wants to kill off the Jedi as part of the "shades of gray" approach they're taking with Star Wars. Of course, this is fucking retarded seeing as how Star Wars was a fairy tale about good vs evil.

You mean you didn't like Star Wars: Grim war movie where a blind Chinese man uses kung fu on stormtroopers?

I'll see what I can do, but since it's not my oc it will be messy as fuck, I only have the jpg, not the work file obviously.

A blind, Chinese archer who is said to be not a Jedi, but a fucking fanboy of Jedi.

Will this help?

This is the kind of shit that makes me like entertaining villains that outright love being evil because it's fun and satisfying.

Don't forget those comics where everyone, even rank-and-file Stormtroopers, were all running around with lightsabers.

My favorite part about the whole thing was they wanted to make a fucking dark depressing war movie out of fucking star wars and forgot about that long enough to put in a fucking kung fu asian man.

Which is why I'd only see it. Kylo Ren is the only character who is even remotely interesting.

Stunning and brave!

I didn't see either of the nu-Star Wars. I avoid watching garbage that rapes something I once loved.

Star Wars is dead. The thing they are making now is wearing it's skin. If I want anything Star Wars related, I just go read or watch any of the good EU stuff that we've had 30 years of.

I still do not like him for making "holding your wellbeing hostage against society" a viable method of getting your own way.

And he's just an angsty teen with daddy issues. Christ if the main character wasn't just female Luke with mary sue powers they might actually have an interesting story somewhere in there. Of course they just ripped off the first star wars almost scene for scene so that might be the only reason I think that.

I think the last one I watched was Phantom Menace. Went with my dad and brother when it was new. Most of the movie was gibberish to me and I just wanted to see fights and stuff like i nthe first three.

There was once going to be a more gritty game about playing as stormtroopers that got canceled back in the 6th gen.

I reluctantly gave VII a shot. Finn wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be, but everything besides TRAITOR was crap. Didn't bother with Rogue One after the execs went full-zealotry on Twitter.

This isn't an interesting character at all. He just looks that way because every other Disney Wars character is one dimensional as fuck.

For all the shit people gave Lucas, the prequel trilogy is still light years ahead of anything Disney has done with the IP.

Good you shouldn't I was forced to watch one of them by friends because it was "so good" and they got real angry when I pointed out how they just remade the first Star Wars with unlikable characters. But "It gets better the more you watch it user!" Like they have Stockholm Syndrome or some shit.

That was a game user it was called Republic Commando.

Pretty much all the younger characters had some degree of angst. At least Finn grew from the experiences in the movie. Rey, when told "you have a greater destiny ahead of you," essentially went "I want my mommy" and ran away, which is something Luke never did.

Depends on how it's made. The "Hurr durr, I'm famous mom!" vids, I can agree that they shouldn't receive the attention they do. But, there are legitimate people out there who do put, at least, some work and pride into their content.

It's more than that, it a space opera, a Greek tragedy. Yeah, Star Wars had a lot of nonsensical bullshit and needlessly drawn out sections, but it all held together in the science fantasy universe Lucas setup back in the 70s and still carried until he sold the series to Disney. After that, all of the fantasy, mystic, and poetic nature of the series was thrown out in favor of diversity, realism, and "action".

*an

Saving to my machine, thanks! I will play around with this one, in the meantime this is the -very rough- hax version. Keep in mind due to how rough of a hax the name got too lightened and the letters are not perfect. This is just to show the very rough example of the color of the quote box same as bg color.

He really didn't since he went from "I don't want to gun people down." to "I fucking love gunning down all my former comrades."

I'd say it's more like denial.
I saw it, found it very … Ok. At least my friends didn't delude themselves into thinking it was new.

I can practically taste the bitterness from this SJWeeb faggot. (Not even going to bother archiving, as it's a waste of space to give to a literally who.)

Gotta cater to the Chinese somehow, so they got TWO Chinese actors, no offense to any of them, but that movie was shit.

Played by a dollar-store discount Adrien Brody.

True, but it really says a lot that he was the one that went through the most character development.

If Finn wasn't a shitskin, and was tweaked a bit, he'd make a more compelling protagonist to watch.

Well if they wanted to cater to the Chinese they could have just had regular Chinese solider man and not fucking blind Jackie Chan holding a baby in a ladder factory.

Him being black has nothing to do with his character if the story has nothing to do with racism.

We need to get TD and moe into action the sjw salt was always some the finest.

Looks better. This is probably the toughest OC challenge due to the layout of the Foundation page.

I'm trying to fucking get moe more active. It's the best way to improve relations with nips.

archive.is/j7rWG

There's like whole genre's of fucking homo's and lesbians, something that doesn't exist in the west and they're fucking complaining about a hetero relationship thing in one series?

Yeah, but onison is not one of them, he is just cranking out shlock to cash in on people who do not know any better. Thus why I was mocking him and his "craft".

Your digging assignment is: pastebin.com/WqjjM7Xq

These are some of the accounts that were following #OpGamergate on Twitter. Look into them and see if there is anything to see there, then report back with a paste of your findings or lack thereof. Don't include sensitive PII like addresses or phone numbers. Use "#OpGamergate" in your post when you report back so it's easy to find.

You can skip Heather Kelley because people have already been looking into her. If you want to do anything about her, consider asking around for her info and making a wiki page for her.

Not everyone likes watching niggers.

Apparently it's offensive to China if you portray them on-screen as downtrodden regular folks, and not mary sue-level supermen.

Blame their managers and the pedowood executives who wanted a partnership based on money, somehow they got it.

Not that Motherjones faggot again.

Otome games, bara, and lesbian oriented stuff don't exist to SJWs because it doesn't support their narrative, just like Lando Calrissian doesn't exist to Star Wars SJWs.

TD is getting shit back together we just need to work on moe next also anyone have the final version of TD tan or what her personality will be?

How's this one looking, it's still very rough and hacky though. But this is why we're going through the iterations.

You guys in the states can hate islam, but as a canadian I want chinese dead first.

I wonder why he's not reporting on the antifa guy telling an old man to suck his fucking cock in

Retards don't learn. This is why you make everyone else hate and insult the shit. That's exactly how you win.

Then I can only ask for more lewd yuri with girly characters.

I know your feel user I also live in Canada I want both thrown off a fucking rooftop!

This is probably the more finalized version of her. Personality & style still needs bit of tweaking, but 3rd pic sort of jots it down.

This is the future you chose, Univision.

This is looking good and also since we are talking about Operation moe what if that tan was Amane's sister or daughter? Again we should finish Amane first before any other tan work.

Fuck off

Did she get hit?

Do the shills even try user more?

Meanwhile, Univision's board is so asshurt Trump is in office that it's pretty much a company-wide mandate that every outlet talk shit about him constantly. The entire thing's like a giant dumpster fire.

Police infiltrators ain't what they're cracked up to be.

IMO the basic design dossier and sketches are fairly done.
The last time the personality debate happened, I put my 2 cents in as follows. TD tan may platonically likes Holla Forums kun. But she does not get her manko wet at the thought of marrying him, or any romantic notion at all about Holla Forums.

Not bad. What if you replaced the background with the ESA foundation's wallpaper?

This.

Tell me that's not from the new mass effect. Christ it looks like the black guy is fucking T-posing.

The can didn't do shit.

c47130 is a sad low energy shill who got lost during it's own self inflicted board purge over at leftardpol. Just report it to the nearest Pence station.

Well I'll throw in my 2 cents for her wanting to rape Holla Forums.

embarrassing

What is that animeu pic suppose to be about?

false flagging commies should hang alongside shitskins.

You can't even put in an honest effort.

Considering a lot of the known trolls on aGG's side have crawled out the woodwork, what are the chances the posts will show up on Pedo Nyberg's Twitter feed?

IIRC Nork's still has soviet era technology and cannot into Cyrillic, maintenance or modern manufacturing. I saw pictures of one of their skyscrapers and not only did the elevator shafts have bottlenecks that wouldn't allow elevators to go through but occasional glass panels fell off the building and crashed into the street. The missile detonating on launch isn't surprising, but I wish US politicians would have stopped giving Norks the money to build that shit.

archive.is/8PgyA

I'll show you what's not bait.

*unzips fedora*

I still can't believe how angry they are about Trump he is honestly one of the least controversial leaders if this was 20 or 30 years ago no one would bat a fucking eye for fuck sakes! He would of been leader of the dems seeing has he is Bill Clinton era dem but everyone is so far to the left fucking old school lefty policies with some mildly center right leaning flavors is now far fucking right.

Wait holy shit is that really their background on the official material? I was on the website, and I didn't see that. Unless that's the pdf version of their application page that I missed. Holy shit that's, well colors can be a bit of a subjective choice sometimes. But I would not have used that color combo at all.

Well it was and still is kicking my ass, I had to trim a lot of the Foundation page down to the barest essential, without losing too much. I'm still wrasslin with it, but yeah again this is why we are going through the iteration process.

On the website, yes.

Just accept it's shit.

I can't tell whether this is a (you) magnet or an actual, pathetic attempt at shilling, but I'll take any excuse to post this image.

twitter.com/MrVasNormandy/status/836765509114789888

But let me guess, Gardevoir and all the blatant waifumon of Gen 7 are A-OK.

Funny thing is that pewdiepie has far higher female viewership.

It's the anime about the mobile game granblue fantasy, the mc is soul linked to the main girl. Incidentally sjweebs amongst the fanbase are salty that they chose the male mc over the female one.

A BIT
I dont care if he is an abbo, it would had made more sense if he turned a pacifist and stopped people killing each other

it makes more sense why Jontron "came out" the way he did surrounded by all these cucks.

I think Markiplier does too, or at least that's the meme.

That's not how you shitpost

Yeah, you want to know why? Because women think Felix is hot. Of course they're not going to follow Jared, he looks like a fucking creep.

Felix does have pretty good genetics.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I WISH THIS WAS MORE OF A THING

Rule34 is going to rule34, did you expect me to imitate Levine's 'don't draw lewds of my daughteruuuu!'? Sheeeit, go throw some shekels at shadman or eltonel, shadman for the biggest veiniest girl cock on TD tan, and Eltonel for the canon oc donut of finest nippon steel parasol version.

For the business classiest classy class version of TD tan however. Her manko is not wet for Holla Forums kun in my book.

That left face is making me feel things

What's the tweet context?

TD tan is supposed to be lewd in private, that was the original vision. Having her not be that way is retarded.

Some guy on twitter was them shit on how the fresh never frozen was a lie. Then they BTFO buy reminding him that there are a thing called refrigerated trucks.

They never really planned choice for a female MC, and don't tell them the guys behind Granblue Fantasy are Final Fantasy veterans and legends!

full house digits cheked
This reminds me of that time one of the aGGro tranny tried false flagging with a viv pic taped to a punching bag. It could not even break the paper with it's kicks.

Djeeta is fine but again Gran fits the over all boy meets girl plot they are going for. They got salty when Male Kamui or Corrin was canon and when they do get a compromise like Female Robin and Male Robin both being canon they still are pissed.

Forgot the image

like GamerGate

I wonder how they feel that Male Robin was selected to be a launch character in Heroes and one of the best mages (Second or Third best Blue Mage) while Female Robin was a crappy time-limited character.

Eh?

I thought it was the very recent 4-for-$4 argument with Hardees, where the Hardees Twitter blocked them.

Wat? Who said she has to be in burka or some no sex please we're britbong, exactly? She's wearing a short, revealing sexy yukata. That was decided fairly early on. You want to see the PDF of the bread?

You know what was was not decided early on, or even brought up much at all, and only added by a few people much later on? This notion of she wants to marry Holla Forums, or not wanting to marry Holla Forums=prude somehow.

The dead has no expiration date tho. :^)

Oh, your right. I never bothered to check. I wish they had more shitposters running corporate twitter accounts.

I'm going to start with porn of sexy female versions right out the gate or fucking hot chicks in respective universe both so I can fap and so I can tell r34 memers to fuck off with fag shit when all I've ever making is cute lesbians.

It was.
archive.fo/8NXAD
archive.fo/CjryY

The image I posted, on the other hand, is from here.
archive.fo/BEGoE

Well who are you going to show her being lewd in private with? Holla Forums makes the most sense to me as he's one of the few male tans we have and people would have a bigger issue with Holla Forums probably. I'd definitely be opposed to her being a dyke canonically.

The thing is they have a major hate boner on Female Robin cause next to Suima she is one of the canon love interest to Chrom and you know how ship wars are user.

Shipping is serious business.

A blank nameless figure to represent user or any other waifufags, dumbass. Holla Forums is a retarded incomprehensible idea for reasons already discussed.

I really don't like it. Now I have to google what the ESA is supposed to be and the first result, which includes all the side bar information, is about the European Space Agency.

Even then, who is Mike Gallagher? Having a source is good but I'm not going to sit there and manually type a full youtube link because I don't know or care, there are tons of hypocritical people out there so why is this guy special? Is he just some guy giving a presentation representing them or is he the head honcho?

And dude I know people have been digging up all sorts of scummy shit about the ESA but this seems like a total non-issue. Just by going to the website you can see that it's this specific program for 30 kids a year that will get a semester and a half paid off so they can try it out and hopefully stick with it. Plus when I see the quoted statement it seems like some generic feel good kinda fluff that doesn't mean anything.

I think if you wanted some actual evidence of hypocrisy it would be if they were awarding grants to anything inappropriate since that's where they actually vow to uphold their inclusiveness with the non-discriminatory clause. But from the little I've looked into that it's all rightfully boring/shitty early learning courses or educational games.

GG is good until the heat death of the universe

Is that the new gildaposting or something?
Where are you even pulling this from. Not wanting to marry Holla Forums suddenly is prude, or dyke.

Well that's shit and boring.

No, that idea is what's shit and I don't know why you can't see it.

TD and moe's mascots being waifus that appeal to east and west alike makes perfect sense.

I don't get it.

Is it that no one remembers anyone past the first three people to do something?

yes

Because her lusting after Holla Forums and Holla Forums ignoring her because, "not vidya" would make for better comic material than her lusting after people that actually want to fuck her because that goes nowhere but to porn.

Ship wars are cancer.

Got a smile out of me. Have a rare Reinhard

The great meme war is real. How can the libtards and kikes compete against our superior memetic arsenal?

And there's no reason to be attracted to him whatsoever, especially as a particularly crude foreigner. Why do you not fucking get this?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is part of a series of oc, not the one and only page. Actually now is a good time to post the rough list so you have no excuse of "where's the context tho I don't get it". Yes it's still a rough list, but this is to show these 'critics' that seems to pop in periodically that seems to not now it is a -series-, not a one off. I'm not saying you're one of them, but there has been more than a few 1 and dones and concern trolls from even the very beginning of the ESA dig project.

-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material. Highlight that the org is primarily for publishers.
(basic info text done, now needs to be turned into oc)

-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA in their own words. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.
(basic info text done, needs to be turned into oc)

- ESA current year policy discrepency discrimination on the basis of gender race creed age.
(doing now)

- gamification. holy fucking shit. where to fucking start on this mess.
this one is one might be the more difficult point to condense, convey and communicate
(discussed to change approach slightly with different article, that mentions gamers are SJW activists etc)

- IARC, comparison of rating system between ratings board and user generated info and ratings. See ESA digger WIP infographics.
this refers to the series of oc nearly finished, just needs fine tuning on point 3 on oc4

- question on why the ESA boasts that vidya industry is bigger than movies, yet wants to be treated like movies, a non interactive medium.
(oc is 95% done thanks to a skilled user contribution)

- question on overzealous copyright and IP issue, calling old vidya preservation haxxoring or illegal.
(on the docket)
- Firm reminder to ESA and vidya industry in general, customers are not your enemy, do not treat them as such.
(on the docket, maybe use Dan Hewitt's own quote.)
-Another possible point, turning one of the ESA \ social change through tech talking points on itself. "Making the world a better place", by questioning the environmental impact of opposing the ease of repair bill\motion.
(on the docket)

There you go. Now you're caught up mostly. No more excuses of 'but who's mike gallagher, why should we care, what is the esa anyway are they spehhs eurofags?' :^)

Sad!

A grizzled war survivor who is a decent father is pretty attractive to women actually.
Not sure if you understand the meaning of that word.

Do you think there will be someone around to blame GG for it?

Personality wise is still shit and you're applying shallow western 3DPD mentality.

I'm talking about all the shit that isn't even about building or living with a harem with a retarded protagonist constantly fucking up any healthy interaction with a potential girlfriend.

Why not a compromise?

No. Fuck compromise.

What about a harem where the cannon ending is he fucks all of them?

No, its natural.

My 2 cents on the whole Amane thing:

Hate to break it to you, but modern Japanese women are much less rigid about marrying only a Japanese man than most people here think. Modern Japanese women care much more about how much money a guy has than whether or not he's Japanese. After two years in Japan, I learned that younger Japanese women will gladly pick a rich, white guy over a Japanese guy with less money.

After a week in Japan as a tourist I can tell you that they'll even take a not rich white guy.

No one draws bigger, veinier cocks than the bear face. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Not usually my thing but his Vivian was very cute.
But anyone people arguing about how TD needs to be for sexual is really jumping the gun. There are like 2 drawings of her ever and it might end up that she never gets drawn ever again. Like somehow Gilda is super popular because everyone loves to hate her but hardly anyone cares about Danny D or Freya, especially Freya, enough to draw them more than once or twice a year.

I actually don't know how social media works. If you can fit all that into one post it's probably fine. I still don't think it's a good or damning argument on its own. But if you have to distribute images separately it's really important that they have all the information you need on each one even if it's sort of redundant. Like the previous version with the little ESA emblem immediately adds a lot more context.

I'm not actually retarded, but I'm trying to give you insight to how a person seeing it for the first time would think about it. Probably a fresh perspective compared to someone like you who's been pouring over this sort of stuff day in and day out for the last couple months.

No one cares that there's going to be porn. The point is there shouldn't be any retarded shipping with Holla Forums of all non Japanese men as part of the character dynamic.

3DPD indeed.

But that is ALL women

Absolutely wonderful. That character is no longer simply a man, but a king.

I forgot to add he not only fucks all of them but he marries and impregnates them too.

Your cuckchan webm is bothering the hell out of me. I'll make you a new one once I find which episode that is from.

boneman here

can someone tell me wtf is happening in Berkeley?

How badly did they write the ending?

motley collection of militia, altkike, civnats, and natsocs beating the shit out of antifa.

im gonna screencap this and post it on tumblr

gonna get so many notes lmao

Antfia tried to fight and failed hard.

Thats impossible in any tenchi that has tenchi as the main hero, only ayeka and ryoko want him. However, each of the spinoffs that star anyone besides him have implied harem endings, gx has a polygamous union, geminar has implied he fugs everyone, and dual has almost everyone minus the antagonist female's mom. But true harem endings where the main fugs everyone out of his own volition and is not an oblivious idiot are rare.

I thought it was fine but if you look at the image I posted above there are so many goddamn continuities it can get confusing.

Good, I lost my video editor when my hard drive crashed so I can't make them myself.

I'm fine with the protagonists not being the one trying to make a harem as long as he still accepts and wants to live with it.

Pic #1 for you. Happy Easter.

…and probably loud too.

You are an embarrassment to all who know you.

I'm sure that there will be some clownhair shouting "GAMERGAAAATE" right before xe disintegrates into an immense cloud of exotic, grey, cold, featureless subatomic matter.

Why does a protagonist have to accept a harem? You're not obligated to fuck a woman just because she wants to fuck you, the only thing that makes the protag retarded is if they don't realize the woman wants to fuck them when its obvious.

if you're just snipping webms out of a source, or compressing shit to be postable, xmedia recode works great. It's just a GUI wrapper for FFmpeg, really, but I love the preview option.

Dual is implied that the green haired female is one of the super beings from geminar, as is the robots from Dual and GX, and the Green hair from gx and tenchis stepmom are decendents of if not the green hair is the third super being from geminar.

Thats fair.

Fug

Her shite dreadlocks make it look like the guy's absorbing her

If they ignore blatant statments like the female saying "fuck me" yes I agree, but even half assed sublty is subtle to some. And then there is the leetle faggit rito who is too fucking cowardly to tell the girl he loves that he loves her, and she is the same as him in being a coward. Its a shame that manga was made by the same dude who made black cat.

You're not helping your first impression here. :^)
I'm not a memetic bomber. I am but a simple user who does what he can in helping making the OCs.
Fit what into one post. The whole list? No, it's a series.
Which is why there will be something like a page 1, explaining some basic facts, such as what the ESA is and who is michael gallagher.
Here's the counterpoint to that. It's one thing saying fresh perspective. I can also say someone dropping in the middle of making something that is a series and not a one off oc, and acts like their fresh perspective of not knowing what is going on, is somehow refreshing or insightful. Anymore than someone just coming in the middle part of a movie not knowing what is going on, asking what is the story even about and how stupid it is how the story does not explain itself in one scene, right where they just caught it.

I gave you the rough roadmap list, if you want to give your constructive input, great. But I'll ask you to catch up if you really do want to contribute, or be specific if you are going to critique something visually, or a spelling mistake etc.

And I think I like the manga's cannon the best.

Read and watch anime/comic that has a harem ending and find out?

Is there even more than like two series that have harem endings?

archive.is/wafiZ

Anita is still not going away, but I feel that she is losing relevance. I still wonder if her organization can get fucked over because of her getting involved in politics.

Any sort of pushing for shipping is cancer and should be rooted out immediately.

I'm waiting for gildafag to say "Gilda doesn't have dreadlocks" This comment would not surprise me.

There's very little anime I can tolerate. This extends to television/movies in general, always been more into books and vidya.

Yes. Yes it can. irs.gov/charities-non-profits/charitable-organizations/the-restriction-of-political-campaign-intervention-by-section-501-c-3-tax-exempt-organizations

Yeah, it's totally not due to the behavior of feminists.

Carolyn Petit and Kathrine Kross simply are not as good as bullshit writers as Josh McInjosh

she's pretty much done as fair as relevancy is considered I remember she bitched about how devs aren't listening then she tried to raise outrage about the polygon furry tweeting about muh dik and she couldn't even get the cuck fired let alone delete his tweet. If her organization can get fucked over it would be the last nail on the coffin.

You know, sometimes the direct blunt way of the hammer is the right one. Not all the time. But sometimes. And this one is it.

Anyway, enough of that gildaposting tier argument from me, there is a basic design doc and a few sketches. And niggers are already fucking writing gilda level character biography, ok then. I guess that's at least a sign the mascot has some potential to attract attention.

What? Its a stupid fucking point and seems stuck in the past where Holla Forums had accomplished nothing.

Been there, done that, fapped to her lewds.
She does need her own video game tie-in, like Ronald and The King.

Why don't we just make that Amane is interested in Holla Forums due to Viv wanting to play games "correctly" (Without all the localization BS), and how she respects that, and leave it at that?

silly user, food can't be waifus

fuck off with this fanfiction shit

The "make entire cast female" line is a bit too much.

Make it too wordy and too much of a wall o' text, and no one will read it.

True. But food can fuck you though. Ask moviebob.

Wendy was a Touhou all along!

Go tell that to

That's where you're wrong kiddo-pence zap.jpg
I'm going to do a design doc, sketches, and elaborate backstory on Whopper Wednesday Twin Tans.
:^)

because that leaves out half the point of her character which is for her to be lewd in private

I don't think he's referring to the romantic part of interested, sounds more like the knowledge part of interested.

Yes, that was my interpretation as well which is why I said it leaves out her being lewd.

Hmm…well considering that she's supposed to be the clear-cut translation with no bullshit attached, would it make sense to like Holla Forums because she sees him as money? Since the Jap companies that export their stuff out of Japan usually only care about how much American dollars or Euros are being printed & usually discard their voices unless they know Japanese & happen to have proof of their purchases.

Maybe, I still think that the angle that makes the most sense is her being attracted to him because of him being a good father to Vivian and being a war vet, both qualities that a traditional woman would appreciate in a prospective mate. It was agreed on that she was a traditionalist wasn't it?

>NieR: Automata is still five places above it as a global top seller

Traditional to the point of being near conservative, yes.

Err, hang on

She can't hide behind her victim card anymore. She knows it.

cuck

Urge to redpill rising…
Context: he's the /pinoy/ equivalent of Jordan Peterson, except that Rappler (Soros funded online "news" outlet filled with ex-CNN employees) succeeded in getting him fired for his misogynist views (read: critical to liberals), and pushed him from a moderate into rabid anti-Liberal.

Silly gator, you know their goal is to eliminate all male MCs. And yet they still throw a fit when a female protagonist in an all-female show behaves in a manner not fitting their standards.

I get the impression that the whole "wanting Holla Forums's p0n0s in her vag00" in was made as a joke (that the user admitting to be a fa/tg/uy was a big clue), but it looks like a lot of really triggered fedoranons in this thread are taking it seriously.
Most likely, she would speak of Holla Forums highly to others, which leads to the obvious trope of misunderstanding festivals, as the positive qualities of Holla Forums that she sees may either not be apparent to those not perceptive or caring enough to look. You know how tumblr interprets "i do not dislike you" as "i want to fuck you hard until you can't walk straight for a week"? There you go.

It fits perfectly with her personality to be attracted to Holla Forums, at least Holla Forums as he is now after years of war and raising a daughter.

Its amazing, you can tell that without Josh she's nothing.

Yes, it's going to be a series remember. But that is a good reminder, since there is actually 2 versions of the logos. The one on the ESA annual report pdf has a flat render style icon logo, I need to get that version to add to the pile.

Anyhow, here is another iteration with a placeholder logo, it's rough and hacked to bits but this is just for the rough placement and size of the logo. I want to play with the other flat logo once I have that one, to see if it looks better. Then again the bg is still flat on this one, not gradient due to me still wrasslin with krita.

Review and critique plz thanks.

It's a little surprising to me that none of the thread posters have ever heard of a yamato nadeshiko, or looked it up.

Vice-versa too. Josh is now insignificant and voiceless without his megaphone, other than as a virtual internet pissbucket.

He's still crying in twitter that he can't "Resist" properly without getting a job and that he needs more people supporting his patreon.

Looks promising, I was gonna say put the logo on the bottom left corner, but it'd probably look jammed.

Can't he just go get Soros bucks or something?

I don't know why, but everytime I see 5G's face, I have this very violent urge of smacking that smug out of his fucking face.

Soros doesn't fund people who are already indoctrinated, they already do it for free.

The west is truly doomed.

I tried lower left corner, center to below gallagher's pic, even that one on the right hand corner I am not 100% happy with it at the moment. It might be able to fit on the lower right hand corner, but the archive source link will have to be shrinked to accomodate it. Or the logo is shrinked.

I can give you a sample of how it looks with the logo on the left lower corner if you want to see it though.

Warning, there are things in this image you may not be able to unsee

Hah, maybe it's his CIA days leaking out. :^) But seriously dough, while gallagher is big cheese, even he is at the end of the day, replaceable. The rot is deeper than just one person in there.

OH FUCK NIGGA

What was being shilled?

Bitch, it's not a fucking stable job. I'm not going to get a job gambling if I want to eat.

Replace all "he'll"s and "he"s with "They'll"s and "They"s and change "doesn't" to "don't". If using "they" as a non-gendered third person pronoun triggers your inner grammar Nazi, just change "a SJW" to "SJWs". If it doesn't, change "a SJW" to "an SJW" because the use of "a" and "an" depends on the sound of the following word being a vowel or consonant sound, not the first letter of the following word itself.

forgot pic

Big red used to do porn before feminist poisoned her mind

Go ahead.

Sounds like the waifu concept.

And everything that modern feminism stands against.

Projared has been a known fag for a while now. Even tried to start shit with jontron when jontron was the one who pushed him into the spotlight. His girlfriend is also a huge nutjob and cosplay attention whore who probably cucks him.

She's not black, isn't that hairstyle cultural appropriation?

That sounds pretty nice. Although I really liked being able to cut things up to get rid of the boring parts. Been trying free stuff but they're either a pain to use or constantly crashing.

It's true. Gilda has tons of art and a big comic spotlight second only to Vivian. Probably even more of a comic spotlight if it weren't for the awful gamergate life strips.

I think you're kinda missing part of it though. If the whole set of images can't fit in one social media post each one of them needs to stand on its own even if they're part of a series. Because the whole purpose is trying to spread that information to people who don't know how scummy the ESA is. Those people are going to just maybe take notice if it shows up in the feed but they probably won't go out of their way to track down the rest of the set unless each one is a huge bombshell revelation or shared by e-celebs that already have an audience.
That's why I think redundant information like Mike Ghallagher CEO or the esa logo are important.

non-gendered third person singular pronoun*

You should know by now that everything that they do is acceptable, and everything other people do is unacceptable.

Here ya go. I did warn you it's still fairly rough. Tried moving it up closer to the gallagher pic but it doesn't look as anchored overall imo.

Yeah, the top right corners better. Also, you said you had another ESA logo? Was it pic related?

BUT FEMINISM IS ABOUT EQUALITY HUH? WHERE ARE YOU FUCKING FEMINISTS FOR THOSE OLD LADIES, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS, VIRTUE SIGNALING PRICKS.

There's nothing worse than scum of the earth not fit to lick gas station toilets that act like they're good and wonderful people and everyone else is evil.

The vet refused to charge them a single cent, we where all so heart broken at what we saw, we did get their numbers though and plan to help them get a place to stay at least.

I've never seen more evil people in my life than your average SJW, I don't think they're even mis-guided anymore, they're just straight up fucking evil.

Nigga xmedia recode is free. and in any fucking language spoken by a country that has once been ruled by humans. Still working on it, I wanted to play with VP8 since I've never really used it, but it ended up looking like Fruity Pebbles inside of a seed spreader

Truly one of the great scourges of our time.

I feel bad for the families that ran from Communism to bring their children up in even more Communism.

Have imageboards memed too hard?

And people say anime hasn't been memed into reality yet.

Dang, I guess I missed some shit today

That guy is gonna get so much shit when they find out who he is.

I'm more disappointed than disgusted.

People already know who he is, matter of time before news outlets put it together.

Alright. How do we capture this flag?

There, the more you know. Now feel free to experiment and grow.

Start with the land patterns from the first pic

It's a weather balloon, right? It'll fall to earth eventually.

ARCHIVE

Typical media exaggeration. I saw the headline and thought it was on the ISS or something

I don't have that specific png one, so thanks for providing it. But the other one I mentione is iirc from their pdf, annual report I think. It has a flat render style logo.

Moving on to more serious and non titter inducing matters.
Are you sure you're not missing a part of it yourself? I kinda get the impression from you with the following
Well sorry to say, not everything can or should be condensed into twitter format or ways of thinking. The set will have loose and a collected version, but that part is fairly simple since it's as basic as ESA REDPILL1.png and jpg, ESAredpill.zip, and ESAredpill.pdf. I'm not a twitter user so another user with more expertise on that has to step in. However I seem to remember there is a way to tweet a series of post or images, vs singles.
That was mentioned and established already in the beginning and throughout the construction with people who were there and still here from the dig. This is not to be rude sounding so don't take it as such. But that insight is not anything new to the anons working on this redpill.

There is a practical limit to what anyone can do for people who refuse to read or find out anything for themselves. Info can be distilled to the best and clearest essence, but if the horse refuses to drink it, there's little point to wasting time and energy to get it to drink. After some point it's far better to spend the energy on the horses who at least show a bare interest in getting some water.

Adding CEO to the graphic is not insanely hard, though again this is not a ONE OFF OC. The ESA logo is already discussed here and previous. Again, you seem to be missing a part of it yourself. I already posted the rough roadmap, no one is preventing you going through the archives. And if you want to say
Let me repeat. It is an ongoing process. This is not a one off oc. The whole construction is going right now, you want to see the beginning? Go through the archives or read that roadmap. You want to see how it ends? Get caught up, so you don't repeat any insights that has already been covered before you just jumped in media res.

So, is using Scalia's precedents on free speech to smash ESA OC making a go? Or is it even a good idea at all?

Are they bitching about NASA getting more support and funding, while Elon Musk is cozy with Trump?
gofundme.com/autonomous-space-agency-network?

This is sad. They must be NASA interns who wanted to "resist" Trump

Baby steps at a time. That comes later.

Bane?

It was discussed and there is an oc iirc, that can be further strengthened or used in combo. Here is the rough text info notes I have on it, from previous discussion.

-antonin scalia quote from the ESA pic
archive source
archive.fo/txQXE

-Press Releases
ESA Welcomes Sweeping U.S. Supreme Court Ruling on Constitutional Protections for Video Games
-archive.fo/Tbbm0

Legal Issues ESA
archive.fo/nMTF8

ESSENTIALFACTS
THERE HAVE BEEN MANY EFFORTS ON THE PART OF
STATE AND LOCAL LEGISLATIVE BODIES TO REGULATE
ACCESS TO GAMES.
However, courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, have ruled
13 times that computer and video games are protected speech, and
efforts by these legislative bodies to ban or limit access to or the
sale of games they find objectionable will inevitably run afoul of the
First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
U.S. Supreme Court
Brown v. Entertainment Merchants Association (EMA)/Entertainment Software
Association (ESA)
archive.fo/loQAo

Thinking of combining it with the Markels quote oc. If you got any other ideas, feel free to discuss it.

SJWs basically have the more extreme versions of personality traits that regular liberals and conservatives have.
Here is a clip from a podcast Jordan Peterson was on explaining it.

Not that poster, but I've long disliked this rule because there often isn't a consistent way to pronounce abbreviations like SJW. When reading that abbreviation, some readers will say "social justice warrior" in their internal voice and others will read the letters literally (ess-jay-double-u).

The internet age has especially made abbreviations in text more common. They get adopted rapidly and widely with little "verbal backing". And most of these abbreviations are not like HTML (always read as 4 letters) or AIDS where (always read as a word).

Would it be a good idea to add the ESA logo to the quote or no because she no longer works there? Same deal with previous president, Doug Lowenstein.

Hmm, good point and question. Off hand right now a hacky solution would be 'former ESA such and such', maybe add year info as in 'former esa, position, year x to y'. Underneath their pics or quotes and such.

Are these people retarded? I just saw libtards talking about how those m80s and weapons brought by those antifa faggots were just measures to stop those free-speech nazi terrorists.

Something like pic related?

The result of some Journalism major confusing tons and kilotons. Which is a bit like running a headline stating that the Earth is 8 miles in diameter.

archive?

I never read it aloud or in my internal voice as a non-acronym. Also, I've precedent for the it being pronounced acronym style with people memeing "Ess-Jay-Dubbleyoos"

yep. though it might need a "from year x to y", just having the year could make it look like an obit. might not need "former " if its clear enough with the 'from year x-y'. as long as its not too clunky i guess.

hmm though on lowenstein that might be the exception, putting in the 'former' ceo part that is.

Because they're not in the list here so they're legal. :^)
In all seriousness, the Berkeley police are fucking worthless.

So Lowenstein's part is fine? Also assuming that the positions need to be listed, I should do the same to Gallagher?

And that is precisely why the trump supporters brought their own weapons, they knew the police would do nothing.

Fuck that shit. You're not going to tell me I can't take something to defend my self in a defensive way.

That is because the mayor and chief of police told them to let it happen. THe mayor is a huge faggot who tries to justify it. They did end up arresting a few of those free speech guys who defended themselves.

Does anyone other than gook even use this image?

IIRC he did the same thing when antifags crashed Milo's talk earlier this year.

Which makes the prohibited list here even more biased. A society that punishes those who are only defending themselves, and lets the ones inciting rioting and chaos to go free because reasons can only be called a dystopia.

At this point, I'm thinking the mayor wants some free "disaster relief" money that he can embezz–I mean appropriate.

Speaking of Gookanon, this bitch realizes she's in jail, right? You don't get to pick your room, it's not a hotel.

Is this bitch fucking serious?

You got the gist of it, but I should retract or rework the 'year x to y', since that can look way too much like an obit format. That's my fault and I apologize for that fuckup.
Maybe something more like
Also assuming that the positions need to be listed, I should do the same to Gallagher?
Imo,
is probably fine. It wouldn't be a yuge deal to add a discreet and small '2017' in the redpill oc pages anyway.

What the fuck? Just beat her until she gets into the fucking cell.

I think she's serious. The better question might be, are the jailers and the legal \ court system serious in enforcing the rule of law, and showing that no one is above it. That is not a hectoring lecture, but a hopeful question. Because meanwhile I'm still seeing someone like killary walking around free as a bird in the western world.

That's abuse of authority and will get the guards fired. Doubly so since she's a woman, and they have laws protecting women from abuse of any sort. Men don't get that privilege, as they don't have rights in Gookland. :^)

Well, at least there's proof that she is, in fact, a fucking spoiled princess that was groomed to be a dictator.

(Those quads)

What shall we do now Satan?

archive.is/8tY1Y
Article, apparently she didn't like the wallpaper. In prison. In a six person cell. Also this is not preferential treatment, says worst Korea. If that were true, their jails are better than what I work to maintain.

Oh my fucking god, of all the things to bitch about.

Quadevil speaks truth. Hail natas.

Reminds me of Fargo season 2, where a batshit crazy feminist was arrested at the end of the season for murder, and she kept asking the cop for a prison cell "with a nice view".

But a bad wallpaper can really mess up the feng shui and the ambeeyance of the room though. Personally I think matte paint > wallpaper anyday, but a bad wallpaper is just an eyesore that you have to stare at day in day out. :^)

Here is what I think about her "fung shway". ;^)

A Holla Forums revoltard–i can tell because the faggot had to throw in an insult at Acid lmao view on the JonTron kerpluffle.
tl;dr (my interpretation) - WSJ & Playtonic were sacrificial pawns. Google's goal was isolating and containing problematic users all along.
>>>Holla Forums9726257
archive.is/4pmd1#selection-15529.1-15547.7

How's this?

>Google's goal was isolating and containing problematic users tossing away easy money all along
What you suggested is what they want to do, but that's the only end result in their game plan.

Found (you).

The funny thing is the female MC is in the anime too, just as a side character. These SJWs would know this if they followed the game. They had an anniversary livestream last month where they interviewed the voice actress for Djeeta and stated she'd be in the anime.

Customer retention is never high on the list of marketing plans taught in modern business schools, if at all. They don't care about repeat consumers, they're after new clients.
At least, that's how it's been in current academia, which is what this Holla Forumsanon was asserting.

Seems fine, the esa logo might have to be shrinked a bit. But tbh, I think it does not need to be there unless that pic is the oc itself, but that oc and similar has become more effective when paired as a combo. So the esa logo can be placed elsewhere in most cases.

And to counterpoint the point (not you I mean in general here since I would not be surprised the closer we get to the finish line the more of these 'in media res' critiques will pop up) of having some reminder or info callback is good sometimes. Ok sure, some reminder is good, sometimes. But at what point does it become a rendition of twelfth day of christmas type of oc, where the next oc has to recite the previous and the previous and the previous matter. Come on, even reading a pamphlet does not work like that.

I'm mocking revolt.

Suuure, and I'm a Chinese billionaire slumming it in a chink-hating website. :^)
LMAO, just needed an excuse to repost that.

Yes, well that's working out nicely for American comics, huh.

"What? These peons think they're special? Fuck them."
"WAIT, WHY IS EVERYTHING BURNING??? IT MUST BE THOSE TROLLS' FAULT!"

Every single time. And yet these fucks will never learn as long as they won't listen.

Huh?

its chill my man

twitter.com/Ash_Knight0/status/853522180142968832

I'm sure they'll have proof of all of those allegations.

I mean whenever someone asks 'well what is going on with this WIP oc here (that happens to be a series, something they would know if they were following or caught up with the provided info) I don't know what that part is so it should include what I didn't know'. Call me cynical but usually they don't bother to read the first page or even previous page, so to speak. So that type of critique is not an informed one imo.

Anyhow don't worry too much about it since the type of criticism I mentioned doesn't apply to you.

Aqua has the best bullybait reaction faces. It's a fact. Researchers say.

Ah. Also, I found a more solid ESA logo during a search, which I found from some spic site. I don't know what it is, but they're so far the only ones who have the solid ESA logo, so…thanks!
archive.fo/AFhZL

It's literally just Bill Kristol running the account.

Good find on the solid \ flat version logo, saved and thanks.
What in the fuck. I don't speak messican so it's only a guess, maybe google translate can help. But are they talking about some sort of contest, award, or scholarship perhaps.

Looks like some kind of contest according to the translation.
The Entertainment Software Association presented the third edition of the video game MX national contest

Their 2015 annual report thankfully talks about the contest. Seems stupid considering they said they represent the entire US game industry & not Mexico.

This is why we can't have nice things.

NAFTA related maybe. Then again for those who wants a tl;dr boiled into a single image, Grummz probably did so a while back with his tweet. Come to think of it I think that's going to be my standard answer from now on to anyone saying no one has the time to read anything, i just want a single image or sentence to sum it all up re: ESA.

Slapped that with an archive. Also gave that flat logo a shot, what do you think? Think it may be useful?

Gud stuff.
Looks pretty good to me.
Yeah, it gives more flexibility in terms of combo combination so that's definitely useful.

Great! Maybe once the map is done & before the show's on the road, could look at some past OC & see whether or not they deserve the flat lolis treatment. I'm a bit surprised it isn't more commonly used considering that flat colors is the hottest new thing right now & their logo looks like 2003.

Here's their in flat color, keep in mind it's not official as I recreated it from copying color schemes.

But Bill Clinton did not run for the president this time, who are they referring to?

IIRC the flat logo is used in their annual report pdf 2015. Could just be a case of 'just use that other one for existing material prior to year x, we'll update\throw it out once there is a new one.' Or they have some house rules regarding which version they use. Or a cointoss they use for all I know.
wew, aight i think i need to rest my eyes a bit. happy easter mang and happy easter you girlgulaggers.

cheked and sensibly chuckled.

I still find it funny that one women who filed a lawsuit against him for being "molested/raped" had to do a press conference after he won the election and her lawyer said "please don't sue us" with her in crocodile tears near the end. God damn, this is shaping up to be a great year.

Son of a bitch, they do use a flat logo!

Link?

Enjoy the smugness. Also the lawyer had an axe to grind with trump too. Forgot what the reason was but it also had something to do with her trying to get a reality show or something.

What is it with women to cry just to garner sympathies.
News flash: it makes you look like an unstable weakling.

If you're a man. Women have been getting away with that shit forever, but it all changed when he was elected and all other lawsuits and accusations were dropped or were circumstantial at best.
Here's a 2d fit because why not.

Well, it's similar to dick-size contests. "I am the weakest" is men's version of "I am the biggest".

Looks like they had one of those failed cereal mascots back then that you don't see anymore. What a name.
ESRB Guy

Reminds me of cowboy henk on coke.

Have a 2d fit yourself because fit is good an should be encouraged.

It isn't cultural appropriation when they do it. It is a celebration of multiculturalism. :^)

Also made some ESA OC for approval.

It's a start, but I think it can be further improved. I'll talk more when I wake up.
Hopefully my big sister doesn't show up again.

Sleep well. Don't get her pregnant.

Holy shit, you've been a faggot while I've been asleep. Enough already.

Do you have a sis complex user?

Too bad whitey still get flak from the negroid when they wear dreads because it's stealing the only thing they have left, shit hair.

His sister is invading his dreams and demands copulation.

Good evening, motherfuckers!

There's a decent amount outside of VN, but you'd have to stick to manga to find Harem Kings.

I don't know how I'd put together a proper visual list of anime and manga which exists literally no where else on the entire internet. And the problem with that is it can't come as a great surprise.

Yes, that's best.

Dreads are charming on niggas with the right personality, faggot.

He better wish his sis is Camilla

that trannies shoulders say otherwise

Doesn't change the fact that dreads is shit hair.

Gee bob, you sure like the life of a champagne commie.

I wish I had an older sister. Not to bang her, but just too see what it feels like.

in this day and age I wouldn't recommend it. She would be a total bitch with facial piercings.

There he goes, talking about intellectual supremacy as if he knows what that is.
Bob, you ignorant fuck, you are none of them.

Read ane Naru Mono

Good thing I believe in karma, so just keep on digging your own grave.

Already done.

What? It's easy to remember.

Gamergate has been going for 2 and 2/3 years and you are only up to 1339 for retarded pics?

Well, not all screencaps are worth keeping. Not to mention, I divide it also according to subset according to where it belongs.

Fair enough. Categorizing caps will always be a good idea. Do you keep chimpman's tweets or just go "see bob's entire feed"?

I tried classifying it with "Bob Chipman Retard" but I got lazy so I lumped into Retard instead.

I could never fucking do what you do.

It'll be wonderful so enough.

ANIME TIDDIES

They're not worth anything if you do that

nice quads

As bad as Gildafag trying to get dubs.

I didn't. I just noticed after that second post and acted on instinct since I noticed the thread slowed down.

I thought a random shitpost was waiting for it.

If I were that kind of faggot, I would have had something fancy prepared to copypaste real quick.

GETs are serious business and I would never falsify them.

I love how these retards are best described as so pretentious that it completely fucks itself over.

By the end of all this we might actually make devs and publishers watch their fucking step knowing what the consumers are capable of when you fucking wrong them.

It'll be wonderful and not possibly soon enough. I can't wait for people 100% sick of this shit to start kicking ass after bracing for the first punch.

Organize your caps now! They'll pile up and you'll have an even harder time sorting them.

Okay. Replace "Nazi" with "transexual" and "politics" with "biology" and see what sort of response you get from all of your fellow progressives.

Grew up with a sister two years older than me. Childhood was hell, because we did not get along, and she used her age/size advantage to bully the hell out of me so badly during my prepubescent years that it messed up my development pretty badly. We didn't bury the hatchet until I was in my early twenties, and I was a mewling milksop until my early thirties. It's only relatively recently that we've sort of passed it off as water under the bridge. On my end, I got mildly /fit/ and landed a really solid job, so it's easier to let go of damage that's mostly been counteracted. On her part… I don't know, maybe she just had some change in perspective after her life nearly fell apart a few times. I guess it's better than being an only child, but there was definitely no doting onee-chan shit going on.

Oh, and since my sister was apparently a qt in high school, it was weird as fuck listening to everyone I knew lust over her. Somebody in my freshman class actually wrote "u r cool and ur sister is hot" in my yearbook.

This.
Whenever you see yourself making screencaps on the exact same issue for the fifth or sixth time in a row, just make a separate folder

I'm still looking for diggers to split up a big job that no one has had the time to do for two years into several quick jobs that any user can do in a day. Reply to this post or with a number from 1 to 20, other than 5.

How much more can this evolve?

THe sad part is that you have all those faggots trying to say everyone who disagrees with them are nazis and even talk about how those black people are nazis that are pro-trump whi should be killed, but then they go on to say they are not the violent ones or the ones who started it. I hate these people. They are downright awful.

Good luck getting replies.

Tay lives.

This guy is a cow in the making, mark my words.

Moviebob seems to somehow have invented left-objectivism.

What was newtons third law again

There are only 2 genders

I think it was "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".

archive.is/a60li

lol

Is someone pretending to be eltonel in the draw thread again?

Have you tried recruiting on KiA. I know, I know, but they have a massive pool of manpower, including decent diggers.

Still worse than ISIS I see.

Besides, feelings, were there any direct physically related casualties of a hashtag?

Say that to your y chromozone.

just wait 3 months or 4, he'll brag about starting hrt

It really does make you think, doesn't it?

This is virtue signaling.

We never had an official war with iraq. And vet is an honor to those who served in a war. And the fact that the dyke participated in helping destablize iraq means that shes a war mongerer neocon, no matter how much of a libcuck she claims to be.

Was talking about the last picture.

I feel some sick joy out of bullying anons over her. I'm almost tempted to commission a comic about maximum mind break by Jews and faceless evil smiling reprogramming avatars telling her Israel will never be defeated and the unchosen whites are destined to perish along with the world.

t. civilian

Are you the same guy who posts fake commie quotes in every thread?

I enjoy watching creators rightfully treat their creation that owes its existence and is to be controlled however they see fit completely unlike what would be allowed to a human being.

What the actual fuck is wrong with me? Why do I believe artificial life deserves no rights and is entirely property?

Umm no. Obviously, I posted something that have references to the literature to where its from.

Do NOT open this picture.

Part jewish? Ever done a genetic test?

Why does believing a an actual servant must obey its master make me sound like a Jew?

Pieced together from two separate works and completely devoid of context. The first sentence is not about what a socilaist revolution must do, but what capitalism already does. The second part is a description of the 1848 revolutions.

Polite sage.

I hate tumblr with passion, they always ruin the beauty, no wonders Japan massacre them when they tried to open a front on Pixiv

Because it sounds a lot like all of their writings on golems.

Story time, user? I wanna know

Tumblr should just hurry up and shut down.

lol guys, reddit today.
some anti muslim content somehow managed to reach the front page today, 10th thread on the front page.
archive.is/va4OG

And adam's apple.

Do they know what site they are on? Holy fuck this is sad

Is from the previous breads as far as I know, let me see.

It was quite a day

Trump called out the antifa protesters.
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/853597199619543041
archive.is/CKFuN

That sounds beautiful.

Sounds like he condemned both to me.

I respect the vets of actual wars and not the "vets" who participate, knowingly or not to distablize the jews enemies, so sue me.

That one faggot trying to "not all muslims" apathy is the antithesis of good and an evil in its own right.

Is this a fetish ?

Well the vets of "actual wars" look at people from Iraq as actual vets and what they think means more than what you do.

Does he even know what the fuck happened?

It get's worse, some nig is saying Christianity is just as bad as Islam, what a nigger.

And of course the first reply is a blue check spewing nonsense.

Why is Jewtube changing so much between the old style and the new one?

Okay that's going way too fucking far right there

And yet, the vets of actual wars are treated like shit while these new "vets" are taken care of better. I do respect them as military personel and retired military personel, but not as "vets". That said libshit military personel are a strange creature that I do not understand.

They can't even name a christian country where its not only legal but encouraged to massacre people of other religions in this day and age.

It looks like someone edited disney men.

Group #1: pastebin.com/zGFhhjrR

Group #4: pastebin.com/wc1rYaVv

instructions in

At this point they are just lying, that one redditor who said:
couldn't even give a source on that. He just quotes that shit but when asked who denounced it he can't say shit. I don't even know why they are doing this, why would they defend muslims?

My aunt is really smart to the point this one time last year shortly before Brexit when I was reluctant to visit my cousins after years apart and having separated from my uncle I could explain absolutely everything that was stressing me out before anons started kicking the shit out of any occasional edge ragefaggotry I displayed and even she said that to me.

I know she had to have been informed about this as a longtime, but not in your face Christian and someone who can see through bullshit and didn't question my hatred and distrust of media and socjus that were now trying to make Trump look evil, but I can't help but think "What's the point of trying to preserve the rights of even a few decent people to try and live civilly with this broken shit even if it could impossibly be reformed one day?" It needs to just fucking die for the good of all humanity.

No you really don't or you'd respect their views on what constitutes a vet when they were the ones in "actual wars". Go talk to people at your local VFW.

She was the first relative I told about GamerGate and didn't get any issue with it whatsoever since she used to play games quite a bit as well with her kids as they grew up and got more of them.

I know she's aware of all the horrible shit mudshits do because I especially vented about the shit I've heard worldwide, so I ask again: What the fuck is the point of trying to fix this instead of remove it altogether?

As long as the concept of taqiya exists, then I can't trust the mudslime.

Bet you a million dollars this chick has exaggerated or embellished her record, if she has any, in the military. I used to read up on Stolen Valor types and it's always some kind of lolcow or attention-seeking degenerate.

Whatever those are. In any event the system is rigged to pay no military personnel anything what-so-ever. Certainly in-service and also as much as possible outside, which is why you see so many support networks. One additional problem is that shitbirds and SV game things to help themselves to whatever cash is lying around for people who do need it, and it's gotten so bad that a significant portion of ex-enlisted have formed networks to smoke out troublemakers. Of course the competition have done the same, as well.

Fear. False underdog, enemy of my enemy, wanting to look good without the effort to do good, want to pit muslims against their enemies, things I have not come up with.

So, by your logic, our opinions on say, feminism do not matter because we are not feminists? We are entitled to our opinions user. I view the title of vetran as "one who has accomplished" not just "one who has served" and it extends to not just military but most walks of life too. I would not call most tumblr artists "vetran" artists now. I would not even call myself vetran anything because I have not accomplished anything. I still do want to know why a libshit would willingly serve in the states, I imagine in canada they serve because there are no jobs here unless you want to work for the gov or be stuck in parttime hell

An act of god, perhaps?

And I know you are speaking just american, I dread to hear how poorly canadian vets are treated.

Preaching to the choir. Reminder this image came from his denying wanting to pop his imouto's cherry.

Feminists expose themselves by their actions for the dictionary definition being wrong as they champion female supremacy. The military in every single book they have, and in every book that all veteran orgs have quite clearly include all who have served as vets. You are not entitled to redefine words without large amounts of evidence backing you up just because it goes along with your feels.

sauce?

Veteran
a person who has had long experience in a particular field.
You are half correct, though if long is unquantified, anyone can be a vet even if they went and had millitary training once, but I still do not respect the military personel who have went to iraq or iran, orders or not, blindly following makes them no better than the politicians that have been dicking around in those countries and I just realized obama never pulled out of the middle east and trump probably wont either when we should not be messing around in there, same for syria, the interference and even taking in refugees is just making everything worse.

The other day I decided to check out the billobards at my local uni. Around two out of five posters were "Are you interested in Communism?", "The fight against fascism never ends!" or something similar while the rest were generic STRONK WOMYN OPRESSED shit and a few posters asking for test subjects for psychology stuff.
I can't wait for the happening.
/blog

Ane Naru Mono, aside from the unique design and hook from the first doujin, feels like a one trick pony. I stopped liking it entirely after the third one. Too much generic sex, not enough comfy ear cleaning.

look at these shitstains trying to tear it down.

Pfft. Too poor to afford ladders.

Well there's your problem.

Look for Ravandils Quest.

what's the deal with anti fa and black? seriously
even the logo has just a little red stripe

What about a human ladder, or a pyramid?

Why did the antifags think it was a good idea to have a black flag.
Those things tend to not present a good thing. Then again, if we are thinking opposites it makes a lot of sense that they chose a black flag when a white flag represents a will to discuss terms.

Would any of the antifa even be strong enough?

Bob sounds pretty euphoric back there.
also

Danger color. Red and black have a specific meaning in the animal kingdom if I remember right, but damned if I can recall what it means.

Like the protest where they saw some flag they didnt like and ended with them sitting on the ground chanting "take down that flag"?

The problem is that they'd use the progressive stack method. So the 90 pound manlets would be at the bottom, and the 450 pound black MtF lesbians would be on the top.

Your respect is meaningless compared to military law.

The rhyme goes: Red and Black, venom lack.
It's kind of fitting.

What misleading quote that is out of context and makes it look as if two different people are one person saying one thing. At least the evidence against it is in the sources. No bad tactics, am I right?

Then why insist I should give it?

You seem really salty

Why the fuck is anyone spreading fake quotes from marx when there is plenty of real shit that makes him look just as bad, smells fishy.

Dude, hes just arguing against me, and he probably has someone who is military that he knows if not is in the military himself. And the people who served in the military who are not young tend to have mixed feelings about it, I know my grandfather became a distand and tried to commit suicide on a few occasions having been part of the korean war mash.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: Song of Those Who Wish for Peace Edition

Isn't Antifa not even real believers in their cause? I thought they were confirmed paid rioters after the last (not the most recent) Berkeley riot where they proceeded to fuck up the city afterwards.

So?

Like most cases it's probably that some people got paid and most people involved werent on a payroll and really do believe the shit stand for.

I don't know. The more evidence you have against someone, the stronger your case looks. They maybe thought "Why not bolster it with some fake evidence?"

Maybe, looks like sabotage to me

But then why did so many of them have expensive gear?

I dun want backup. I honestly dont care, he admitted he does not care or not if I have respect for veterans already, making most of the posts moot

They don't really believe in anything substantial, it's mostly just a dream of being at the front of a revolution.

Where do you get these
Kek, its hard to lose something you never had.

Because they are mostly spoiled rich kids

I dunno, I'm the only person in this place who has been corrupted enough to visit tumblr and well that appeared on my page.

Could be. This could a falseflag. Or it could be an idiot from Holla Forums. Despite Holla Forums being flooded with retards lately, they seem adamant to say anyone stupid associated with them is either a falseflag or "not real Holla Forums™" as if they're immune to having idiots follow the same ideas as them.

My dad's retired army and my uncle died in Iraq.

You become an edgelord spergy homofag when you don't eat a snickers bar and take your nap.

Any board has its share of retards, the bigger the board the more retards. The one who made the pic is clearly trying to pull some shit and the ones who spread it are idiots or in on it, doesn't matter what board is responsible.

Fair enough. I could've sworn somebody linked an archived report that the first antifa Berkeley riot had money ties to a George Soros organization.

Hey, anons, I'm working on a bit of Twitter digging, but the site doesn't appear to give access to account follower/following data unless I log in with an account of my own. Is there any way to bypass this block, or, alternatively, any way to make an account using entirely throwaway information? I'd like to leave as small a footprint as possible, ideally without giving the execs any numbers to bolster their demographics.

Yea he probably paid organizers and quit a few other people, once you have things set up you get followers who do it for free.

Wouldn't be the first time the so called "proletariat" movement being sponsored by soros.

Just do that.

Suggestions for an email service that's good for making burners?

kek

Well, the quote is misattributed :^)

Some groups put the red flag in the front, some do the black.

It's the color associated with anarchism.

Gonna be honest man, modern activist political groups are an ungodly mess of LARPers, "allies" including the occasional paid protester, smashies and a disturbing number of police infiltrators, snitches and provocateurs. Those Black Block faggots have more cops in their ranks than the NYPD.

The left has been suffering through this for longer since it has traditionally been more activist, but I assure you, these newborn rightwing activist groups will likely go the same way. Or at least the police infiltration part will.

Baker, is there time to change something? For the CURRENT TASK part to be changed into this:

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: 1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

OP nuke a laylee is removed from the list, I think the ops is done but the HQ link is still available for anyone who requests it here. And the the steam page link on the ONGOING DISCUSSION can still be up for a bit longer imo. I moved up OP EASYONEHOURSALVO to priority because despite it from last year, it's still valid.

Maybe after the ESA redpill is done a new OP template can be discussed, yet again. IE: DeepFreeze really needs to be put in there as a resource link, and learning nipponese can probably be put in there too.

cock.li works

Like the "alt-right", I pity the retards that willingly took up that label

It will end up like "a man named thursday"

Archive?

I see those people as the right-wing version of the SJWs who actually prided themselves on being called SJWs.

Yeah cops of all levels of government are swarming them by now.

I know Chesterton wasn't American, but anyway, it's disturbing the level to which American law enforcement manages to infiltrate, sabotage, co-opt etc. political organizations.

I have no proof of pic related being real, but I have no doubt that it can happen.

The police have a tendency to shoot nationalist movements instead of infiltrating them.

Hahahah fuck you Twitter. Was a third of the way through following my first subject's follow list, and Twitter locked my account. No tweets, no posts, less than an hour after the account was made, and they demand a phone number from me if I want to do anything other than log out. No wonder everyone's ditching this place.

Dunno man, I think historically, police forces have had more sympathies towards rightwing groups, so long as they're not the gun-toting, insurrection-advocating type. But I reckon American cops have been very lenient on antifas.

its one of their supposed anti-spammer protections where if you follow too many people at once it locks your account.

The Indonesian rentboys they have working on Twitter change things hourly, but what you used to be able to do is use a different browser and say no to the phone verification.

I didn't follow anybody. I was literally just browsing through their follower lists to see names.

Disregard this, made one.
archive.fo/qlOYG

Woah is that a girl uppercutting that bloke?

No, the position of the arm is entirely wrong. She is grabbing him

☑ Never mind the bollocks, we created the Pink Pistols

As somebody said in the last bread, every time we satirize these people in a new way, someone seems to pop into existence who makes the satire 100% accurate.

That was never satire as it wasn't making anything up, it was just mocking something that they say all the time.

I thought it was just a really bad upper cut.
I was asking is it a girl in the photo?

Either way he or she is bullying that poor man and she shouldnt do that.

Only ever saw the phrase >implied in these threads before, always assumed it was total satire.
If there's one thing I've learned here, it's that benis is sometimes often almost always preferable to what these people say and do.

sensibly chuckled.gif

My digging account was locked 10 minutes after making it.

You must not have ran into many socialists in college, I've been hearing them say this stuff for long before gamergate was ever a thing.

At least you got quads

I like their reaction when confronted about venesuella.

Ones in California have. But basically, you should count much of the police as being on the side of anyone who lets them get to retirement and go on pension. This seems to be why you never see SWAT go into a combat zone during a contained shooting incident, and it's certainly the reason why you have so much non-enforcement in Chicago under normal circumstances since urban lawyers chase cop cars along with ambulances these days.

Has it gotten any better there? IIRC since the intrusion I've heard like there's 3-4 large shill groups there basically shilling each other.

tru.dat

Why exactly did it get locked? And people should have protested this phone number bullshit, but nobody did when google started it and everybody was okay about steam doing it too. The market did not die like everyone said it would.

Also, you guys remember that man/woman who got KO'ed? Holla Forums founds some nudes.

>>>Holla Forums9727015

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Baker, is there time for this ?
If not, don't worry too much since it can be mentioned for next baking\baker.

I created the account, followed Playstation, Nintendo, and a normalfag e-celeb to make it look genuine. I changed my picture to an anime girl, my banner to the logo of the e-celeb, and added a hammer and sickle to my name as a finishing touch.
After confirming changes, it got locked. I shouldn't have fucked around with that other stuff.

Gross is an understatment.

Heh. I wonder if jack and the con goon squad actually made that one of their redflag list.

Just put the newest version and It will be there is still over 40 comments left before new bread

Mombot is havin' a giggle.
twitter.com/mombot/status/853511778487029760
archive.fo/Ika5a

Izzy creeps me out. He works at amazon, probably is using my purchase history to debate whether or not my life is worth ruining.

In my case, I literally created the account, opened the two follows/followed by links on my first dig subject, and around the time I clicked on my third or fourth profile, about 15 minutes in, Twitter put everything on lockdown and forced me to log out to browse any part of the site for any reason. I hadn't made any attempt to change my profile settings or anything at that point. The truth is, though, that my behavior followed the exact same pattern as that of my sister when she first made a Facebook account–she found people and things that interested her, then started browsing THEIR interests to populate her own connections. This is literally day-one normalfag behavior, and it now apparently violates their TOS and demands a phone number by way of recompense? Even discounting the growing signs of corruption, the site deserves to die simply because of the sheer incompetence on display here.

Done… ready for the next bread

Faggot looks like chris-chan

I see, I thought they would ban certain people automatically because their IP's are on a blacklist or something. E.g. if you visit Holla Forums you get banned automatically. If you guys remember this place was hacked recently, who knows, maybe IP's got leaked for this purpose.

Maybe he has a newly formed vagina and is fucking his mom.

Thanks baker, and nice trips.

Speaking of which, that was brought up last thread and no one ever posted a source and archive.

I used a burner number from SMS Receive Free and I was able to get a verification code, but I got this error afterwards.

That was my fault. Had to leave the thread.

Nothing concrete, but this new stream strongly implies he is.

Better yet, a Bayonetta, a game thats several years old and came out on PC with little to no Fanfare, and is filled the with the kind of content SJWs fucking despise is outclassing it by even more spots than Neir.

Nier automata is a masterpiece.

I kinda still want to play Yooka, in spite of the flaws I seen so far. Please convince me not to

Just emulate banjo kazooie.

get a job you clown, who still plays games in 2017?

Burry it in your (non-Steam) wishlist, and buy the game (Used) a few years from now when Playtonic is gone and everyone has forgotten about the game.

Just pirate it if you want to play it so much.

Yes. I don't like any of them.

I did say >tfw my sis is not Camilia one time.

Also a good choice, but do it during a drout period in your game schedule when you don't have other better games to play.

What was the automatic YouTube to webm converter again? I remember it existing, but I can't remember for the life of me what it was called.

It's your time and money. But consider the following. I don't even follow or particularly care about jontron. But the debacle showed to me that the devs, studios and the cm does not seem to display even a minimum of respect towards the backers and customers.

There are other vidya if you feel the need to scratch the itch. No it won't be the same, it might be worse or it might be better. But imo one of the reasons these hostile marketing and contempt towards customers is because they have been getting away with it in more than a few instances.

You do what you want with your time and money. All I'm saying is
no company is entitled to your dollars or trust or time, make them earn it

Turkroaches had a referendum and now Erdogan is officially a dictator.
archive.fo/kAAIH

I already did, still love the game, It's just that I want something new.

Refuse to pirate. If it's not worth me buying, it's not worth me torrenting. That's my motto.

My problem is that I think it might be better than it is. Seen reviews, but some seem like it's just hating on the game for being too much like an N64 game, but If it's like DK64, no buy.

I would have bought it anyway with the Jontron remopval, didn't see that as a big deal, it's the fucking reaction, "No refunds", that piss me off.

And the eu and un will not do anything untill its has escalated too far.

clipconverter.cc/

MP4 but that can be used.

Disagree. Pirating is still giving the product attention, and can be seen as giving ammo to the argument that the product is worth it. It's just those pesky pirates who don't want to pay.

And normalfags thought that we would have WW3 with best korea.
What a bunch of dumbasses.

Oh boy I cant wait for more turkroach riots in my country

Steam Spy has them at 50k copies sold. If the ratio of steam purchases to kickstarter codes is the same as the ratio to steam purchase reviews to "other" reviews, then about half of those 50k were steam purchases. 25k at $40 a pop is $1,000,000. And they've only been out a week. I wouldn't count on them disappearing.

Have a super objective and good review.

That's what I usually use, but that's been acting weird this morning. The one I was thinking of was either in-browser or a script.

I liked dk64, aside from the regular banana collecting.

I bet for china to be the cause so I lost

Yep. I'm not going to tell you what to do with your own money. What I will say that if a product I'm interested in committed that same fuckup and still shows no signs of fixing the mistake, I'd permanently drop it. Their "no refunds neener neener your money is ours anyway" was mindboggling, out of all the possible worst choices they could do. They still manage to choose the worst way to handle it.

Just like how the League of Nations did jack shit once Hitler began to act up.

Webm for retards or webmenco.de/ is probably what you're talking about.

The consensus on Y-L seems to be that it's "front-loaded", showing you all the best parts in the intro and first level, then plummeting in quality the further you play.
How about playing the first two hours, then getting Steam to refund it? By that point, you'll know if you actually want to keep it.

Maybe I have more concern for erdogan because I live in europe.
Still, it will probably be loads of fun. How we managed to not have a war in europe for this long boggles the mind.

That's the one thing I don't get about the "I must play this game" mentality. Every single platforms has, at minimum, a couple hundred games to play (Well over thousands for computers), so why not just look up another title to scratch that itch?

We're already in a war

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Indeed.

I ment I bet on it being china.

But I wan't total war, not this cold refugee bullshit war.

And it gets absolutely no press, it's disturbing.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Have you played Near Tomato?

no last for benis, therefore sage

Music idols needs more mecha.

Hopefully soon at a friends place, if I visit him one of these days. He's got a ps3, ps4 and pc, while I mostly stick to pc and retro nowadays. You?

That one is pretty good. Some of the bells reminds me of something like gamelan instruments.

but we don't know that yet, therefore sage

Let's see who gets the last post then, no post deleting allowed.

Actual ignorance of the topic. Probably trying to be "edgy". A typical attention shoring fuckwit.

Wew.
I also found a pornstar that has a passing resemblance to 2B, due to her wig style and blindfold.

I'll wait for the CPY crack.

I'm not saying I'd buy a ps4 right this second for it. But it's definitely a game that could persuade me later on. Might look for the artbook or something.

This one is a pretty good bossa nova.

quads for benis

fug

nah, i'm not here for srs bsns

Shamefur.

benis

*tips fedora

Who gives a fuck?

You do. :^)

Last for not benis

I wonder if I will get the last "benis"?

if you want to play it, play it. if you're concerned about price/quality ratio, pirate it, and if you like it enough, buy it. I understand the irony of where I say this, but this whole jontron thing is a complete autistic disaster blown well out of proportion by everyone involved. the existence of a mammy stereotype in the game should be obvious enough they don't give a shit about social justice.

No last benis

Damn. BENIS

Nice try

GOD BENIS IT!

No benis

No

Last

For

Benis

Really?

Really

I have no idea what im posting here