Daily reminder that if your waifu were real, she would be attracted to Chad rather than you

Daily reminder that if your waifu were real, she would be attracted to Chad rather than you.

These dubs are more vidya related than your thread.

VIDEO GAMES

OP speaks the truth

OP is right
Also if anime was real, the guys would be real too.
and your waifus would fuck them.
and they'd kill you.

HA!

Jokes on you
I am Chad

a/s/l?

Joke's on you I'm not as desperate as to have a waifu.

nice VIDEO GAMES you got there going on faggot

REAL QUALITY BOARD YOU HAVE HERE MARK

I am the Chad.

Then you don't deserve her.

You're chads bottom boyslut :3c

VIDEO GAMES

omg where did u get dis pic of me

Implying I'm not going to Europe to rape them to my heart's content.

Getting the vibe here that OP is someone that got banned on /a/.

Nonsense, as waifus are 2D in mind too.

Pure love is an expressively abstract concept. So to say, it can only exist in imagination.

this

Chads eternally btfo how can they even recover

That's just wishful thinking, what would probably happen is that your waifu would think you're 3dpd but ignore chad and look for someone that resembles the MC of the show/game/chinese scribbles/LN that they lust after.

You're wrong OP. My waifu is programmed to be loyal. Checkmate

Get on my level, you low test man loving faggots.

That's Tyrone/Jacquan, chad is white.

I remember having hot steamy sex with some of the guys I played with in my high school, good times too. They're asshole felt fucking amazing, better than any pussy I've ever fucked honestly.

Muscly Manpussy > Regular Pussy

Waifu's being real wouldn't happen and if things that wouldn't happen are happening then I'd be god and fuck every woman in the world all at once and kill every chad while I live in complete and endless bliss.
Also, provided waifu's being real was the ONLY thing that wouldn't happen that is happening, then I'd be unaffected as I don't have a waifu. Waifu's are for people who grew up with petting and developed some dependence on petting. I'm an autist through and through. The only peace that awaits me is death. Until then I will writhe in my own skin and mind until I be come angry enough to commit an atrocity that will reward me with death.

its more concerning that i've reached the point where fictional girls i like the most are too young for me, or i'm too young for them

but a large part of the appeal of fictional women is they actually have hobbies and interests unlike a lot of real women so you could go do stuff with them and have fun and not just suffer in boredom until you can maybe get your dick sucked

I agree
But don't post that fucking dindu here again.

Then I'll fuck him instead, if he takes my waifu I'll take his prostate.

You forget that you'd still have the controller.

It's funny because once you become chad. You'll start fucking other chads. You'll leave women behind and begin admiring other men, and it becomes addicting when you have sex with them frequently. It's a very cleansing thing.

I'm not ready to take the barapill yet.

No that's not how it works at all you're just a fag enabler

What the fuck is wrong with that guys chest? Is like he inserted balloons in his pecs.