Grand Theft fuck you

Will GTA 6 be as great as this?
Will you fags actually enjoy V once VI is announced?

Other urls found in this thread:

tsumino.com/Read/View/17659/13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. I already enjoy IV more than V.

I would enjoy V if Rockstar acknowledged the modding community and released proper tools. Instead they tried to make it a B2P P2W MMO with shitty servers.

wut

I'm looking forward to the pseudointellectualism to come out from people enlightened by GTA V, the autism of IV fanboys today is glorious.

RD2 better be PC

I think you got the wrong site, 4cuck club is two blocks down.

Chinatown Wars was the last good GTA game

well shit.

Anyway getting back on topic, I doubt GTA6 will be any good due to the success of GTAO. Did you know that they had single player DLC planned but canned it due to the success of Shark Cards?

Well people practically called San Andreas god's gift until V came out and "people learned to appreciate" IV or whatever bullshit they try to tell people when it's all about the mods and they dont care about the base game.
but regardless of mods, the base game of V was damn good. even better once "remastered" for 8th gen hardware.

Oh right I forgot, you only like to talk about mature japanese games for serious mature gamers like yourselves.

I bet you played that garbage in public too, didn't you.

But I don't play GTA V

Of course, it will be classic Holla Forums again

VI will somehow be worse.
No. V is the shittiest game and VI will be shittier, Leslie Benzes or whatever his name is left the company which is all the talent Rockstar North had, Red Dead 3 will be the same but with horses. As much as I shit on GTA IV for the features it lacked from San Andreas when V came out it made me realize that IV wasn't all too bad.
The only thing V does better is have better PC optimization, GTA V is the CoD of the series like what MGS V was to Metal Gear.

I've seen this map before, that would be a fun concept but GTA fans are notoriously terrible at coming up with names because of their autism.

Fuck off leftytard

Really?

It's whatever you make it, really.

The only thing leveling up brought you was new clothes. You had nothing worry to about and could have fun with an abundance of modes and not worrying of being banned for hacking.

San Dianus is fuckin great though

Some are bound to be alright by pure chance but the reason you get shit like Texico or Grant Canyon is not just that they are merely uncreative, GTA fanboys have the Chris-Chan mentality with CWCville: they appropriate the GTA setting because they want one that is not our world, but is like our world. They detest the official Rockstar names in fact because they're "childish" (when that's their fucking point) or too generic (because they don't grasp the concept of artistic licence).
What separates them from Chris however is that they are outright hostile to less mundane settings like sci-fi or fantasy. Especially the former, their rage is especially hilarious because with their limited autistic circle and pleb game tastes the only examples of sci-fi settings in games they can bring you are CoD and Saints Row.

GTA autists aren't bad autists because there's nothing cringy or encouraging about GTA that makes people fat shut-ins with waifus at least on average, at worst they're mild-mannered nerds who dress up like niggers but know nothing of black culture or try to emulate it, the kids in the back of class who don't talk much but make superb water cooler talk about niche things.

Minus that part it's a fucking great map.

I'll give you the rest and maybe the driving thing since the inertia of the driving system was fucked up and not the cars of GTAIV itself, but combat in IV was clunky and slow. GTAV has a much MUCH better combat system, also the radio in base IV is shit.

Oh you haven't seen this shit.
San Andreas wiggers are nothing. I'm mostly talking about GTA IV fans who are probably the most hostile fanbase I've ever met. At least they're hilarious because they engage in all their machiavellism and long-winded essays over a fucking video game.

Zero point.

I've liked every GTA since III from launch with no shifting view of the series at all, but GTAVI is gonna be shit because the creative lead of Rockstar North left along with large chunks of his team. Also the atmosphere at the place has totally changed, basically Sam Houser went full Jew and the company is all down hill from here. The stories might still be good because Dan Houser is still good at what he does, but the attention to detail and fun bits of technology are probably going to take a backseat to more cash cards and other ways to gouge the customer.

That said the guy who left, Leslie Benzies, started up another studio and is making something, we'll have to see how good that turns out.

Movement in Max Payne 3 and GTA V is sluggish and drawled as hell, the weapons feel and sound like peashooters, 12 shots to kill an combatant with an assault rifle sure is great combat. Combat is movement and movement needs to be fluid to the extent of matching the physics and setting

Wew that hit the nail on the head more than I'd like to admit but I've never seen but hostile isn't the word just "pinpoint".

Whoever made it was just making a bigger San Andreas and looks like it would fare well in multiplayer.

It won't come back because of the typical "can I speak to the manager" type of moms finding that an M-rated game has activities not suitable for children.

Im surprised how boring GTA V is, it seems the SP was just tacked on to a mmo gta

the online isnt boring if you know what to do, especially when you see the hotwheels-esque racetracks players have created.

Who are you trying to fool?

I keep hearing this, but does anyone know why they left? I mean, we can all speculate, but is there any story on it? I'm not actually familiar with these dudes.

and IV was even worse, you felt like a truck while walking. Don't give me that bullshit that IV had a smoother and more responsive way of movement. Disregard your bias here, stop being a lying nigga.

You mean like in every entry of the series?

I'd argue it would be too much. hell I agree that IV was a better game, however GTAV had the right idea by letting things die quicker.

I agree, which is why GTAV is superior in that regard. However IV triumphs in 99% of areas.

R* is a secretive and quiet company especially for being AAA that they haven't been to E3 in 7 years but I'm going to guess that it's just them being Jewish.

Running takes a slow time to start up in V and if you want to turn around your character moves like a fucking tank doing so, it's stiff and heavy, I'm not asking for slippery camera speeds and movement i.e. Red Dead 2 but V was cumbersome and felt like your character was 500 pounds.
You don't remember GTA IV very well, the guns in that game were loud and unless you were using the Glock or Micro Uzi they had great damage output and good accuracy systems like having recoil and weapon spread if you were prolonging fire which V subtlety, if not at all, doesn't have.
So you don't like it and acknowledge that it's a bad integer input but it dies quicker, reiterate this statement.

This. IV was a shitty port but V is just garbage. Bought V and didn't even play it through. IV had better story, physics, ai, car physics(important for a game about cars), water in which you can land safely independently from height, police which doesn't shoot at you with one star… Regret the 27€ I spent on V. IV had SECROM (those bastards are now producing your beloved denuvo) which didn't prevent anyone from cracking it. Will happen to the newer DENUVO games too. It's only a matter of time. For modding GTA San Andreas is probably still the best. Bought that one too. Sucks now because they used som automatic mouse detection wich was removed by microsoft in newer OSes. Don't know if somebody made a mod for that.

at least you're honest

I played it on Psp, was there anything wrong with the ds version?

I played it long enoug to know it's shit and that you either need to cheat or pay microtransactions to get expensive stuff in MP. Stop SHILLING, NOW!

But you didn't actually play it.
You don't know how satisfying other aspects of the game are.
for instance, GTA V is one of the few current gen games where it feels good to shoot people.
The gunplay is fantastic and the base weapon selection is better than IV.
The base game is better than IV but people are obsessed with their god damn mods.
Instead of making mods, these people need to be joining up with software developers and actually making games, but they wont do that.

hahaha, no

I told you: "I played it[…]"
I doesn't. In this game it's unsatisfying and boring because same enemys, weapons, just eunning around shooting npcs(even in most missions and no it doen't get cooler just because they look like aliens in the mission with the drug)
you repeat yourself
you mean because you can color them pink they are better?
IV is better without mods than V with mods.
I already stated that and qualify as part of the group "people".
fuck you
they aren't doing it as a fulltime job
they do it FOR THE COMMUNITY
you essentialy state: EHH THEY SUCK THEY SHOULDN'T DEVELOP EVIL CHEAT MODS AND GO TO ROCKSTAR INSTEAD. THAT TALEN'T WILL SURELY HELP THOSE GREAT PEOPLE MAKE MORE DLCS AND FORMS OF MICROTRANSACTIONS!!!!!!111

Did they ever finish that multiplayer alternative to GTAO?

Dunno Rockstar simply sued them because without GTAO they can't sell GTAO dollars.

Gta IV had three protagonists as well, but it was executed way better in IV, instead of fighting for the spotlight they were just part of one storyline, carefully interacting with it and each other, in V everything is just a mess

V was a moderate improvemnt on IV but not to such a degree that I consider it the best of the franchise by any means. The map is large and empty, at least GTA IV had fun things to interact with, despite the overall lack of proper content. The premise is underutilized, and the character switching mechanic is really just a gimmick that impedes more than it helps.

If GTA 6 can put content over shiny graphics and map size, and fix some of V's shortcomings, then I'd be interested. As of right now? Not exactly hopeful, especially since most of their focus is bound to shift to multiplayer since it practically fucking prints money.

Get out and never come back please OP.

Specially since both iv and 5 had shit graphics, even for their time.

GTA5's online is fucking awful in so many fucking ways. First there's the whole nickel and dime bullshit that is attached to GTAOnline, everything costs you money. Your fucking house costs you money, upkeeping your vehicles requires a mechanic who costs you fucking money. Blowing up another player's car (even in self-defence) costs you fucking money, if you don't deposit your money right away when you get paid, someone can steal a shitload of your money.

And this is of course all by DESIGN, GTA Online has a "DLC" system called the "Shark Card" which is basically real money for virtual money. They have shark cards that go as high as $100 for something like $10,000,000 in-game currency, which SOUNDS like a lot, but it's fucking not when you realize that there are in-game vehicles which cost $5 million and $10 million.

If a player comes after you in an armored car, they can basically harass you endlessly unless you blow them up, but since most armored vehicles are bought with real currency they're insured in a way that you pay a HUGE premium if you blow those players up in self-defence, you can easily lose a million dollars from another player harassing you in his armored vehicle forcing you to either quit the server or fucking blow him up. And of course, the ridiculous peace system. In proper game terms, you should automatically be protected from a player who is yellow or red sanity, but you're not. To protect yourself you have to opt out, but if you do so, you are still left at the mercy of NPCs, and while you're in peace mode a player can still hire mercenaries to come fucking kill you. You can't protect yourself from NPCs in this game mode, and thus it's a shitty catch 22 overall.

There's plenty of hackers who will log in and then bombard you with cash drops, which you would think would flag the player dropping the cash, but it doesn't, it flags you with suspicious activity, so if a hacker really wanted to he could get you softbanned (or even permabanned) by giving you $50,000,000 in-game dollarydoos, and of course, this is pretty much the only thing Rockstar bans people for is money hacking, because it interferes with their fucking stupid real money "DLC" system.

All in all, fuck GTAO.

Not to mention the worst gameplay in all GTAs by far and large and just being a bad game in every aspect. GTA 5 genuinely doesn't do a single thing right.

Well, the one thing GTAO does right is it gives you the ability to play your own character. I don't want to play a wop, a nigger or a slav.

Sage isn't a downboat, m8
Are you mistaken? We aren't talking about vanilla IV.

lurk more.

Fuck off.

nigger i didnt like iv's gunplay either but gta v has absolute shit gunplay too, every gun in the game feels the same

I enjoy V now. Don't understand the hate.

Also i forgot the sage sorry fags.

no hate, it's just a bad game but if you enjoy it good for you

Thanks user.

Are you retarded? So I can watch the same "rock forwards and back" animation again? IV had it better, Max Payne had it best (along with the gore system) so why the fuck is V so shit.

What the hell are you talking about?
How is V any worse than IV without mods?

This alone makes IV better.
Jesus when Holla Forums truly attracted a lot of attention and fags to this site, also i've heard /leftycucks/ recruited people from leddit.

Since it hasn't been brought up yet, one thing I really hate is how terrible the police is in this game. Even if you managed to evade them or hiding on your home, they will still look out for you and pursue you endlessly until they just give up. They can also make short work of you in a very cheap manner.

Pick one

It was a great game, and actually represented nigger ghettos and black culture for the shit they are.
Don't be mad just because you play as something you don't like, i hope you aren't one of those that actually need to feel somewhat related to the protagonist.

nigga this aint Wolfenstein

Stormfag pls go and stay go.

You got the black to redneck one?

Are you genuinely retarded or did you think that was a clever way of making me feel small? Save your breath dumbass.

>like two good songs on the radio, especially in comparison to the king of GTA soundtracks San Andreas which had far, far less songs in total.
>faggot dad minigames like golf or tennis or fucking yoga in comparison to gambling, basketball, arcade games, pool, or in the case of IV; bowling, Hi-Lo, or surprisingly fun as fuck air hockey.
>IV expands greatly upon III's city, V undoubtly ruins the legacy of San Andreas and tarnishes Los Santos irreparably.
>removed the mother fucking sixth star. An ICON OF THE SERIES!
Should I go on?

I forgot, that wasn't a thing. Nor were the other countless San Andreas memes.

There is so much wrong with this post. Especially failing to see Vice City was the true king of GTA Soundtracks and Vs soundtrack is significantly better than San Andreas'

Didn't even know there was another one of those.

What a fag.

I don't know what I expected

try no servers, its all p2p
when you encounter BR niggers ingame they lag so hard they are basically teleporting

Please do!

Yeah it's bigger, but not better.

He forgot that animals can call the police and that the police have fucking a fucking GPS tracker on you because the second you lose them and need to hide so they don't find you they go right to you. Also the police have bullshit accuracy and will fucking head shot you around a corner.

Because they got their own expansion and weren't worked on at the same time.

/thread

It's better by default, when you actually look at the map of 3 it's barren, it's how you use a map and IV used Liberty City well.

Elaborate then
I think what you're trying to say is that 80s music overall is better to 90s, I hear normalfags spewing that shitty meme all the time; no one liked the rap station that employed beats you've already heard (although original) on far more popular tracks, no one liked having to wait for the whole set to finish before playing the song you were waiting on (yes, VC didn't have a dynamic radio like SA), hell, even the joke radio station like K-Rose had far far better tracks than that Espanol bullcrap literally no one listened to. It had a lot more popular shit everyone already knew (although The Fixx and Evelyn Champagne King are undoubtedly amazing outliers) whilst SA retained a great variety of stations with far more hidden gems for each one, some being absolute goldmines like CSR or KJAH. Each station also has a personality, said a couple different things at the beggining of each track, immersed you by telling the weather outside, and had way way funnier commercials.

Oops I missed
Here's your (you), as in (you)'re a fucking faggot.

That's wrong, but I guess if it's not your shitty wubstep it's "no good" for you.
Golf and Tennis are fucking awesome, there's also Darts. I bet you don't even know how to fucking play darts, you little bitch. Go ahead, shoot for the bullseye, shows what you know.
They don't change at random, the clothes are just like a SR game, they vary from store to store. You know, like a real world. You wouldn't walk into a fucking ghetto clothing store and expect to buy a fucking Louis Vuitton handbag, would you? Likewise you can't walk into a fucking upper high class clothing store and expect to buy fucking sweat pants. Look around you nigger.
Are you 13?
Level your strength up to max, it gives you extra damage soak and you can knock out most players with two good punches. Almost nobody levels up their strength because they don't know what it does.
You drop 50% of any money you're carrying upon death, for this reason you need to remember to deposit the money into your bank account whenever possible.
Both of these are WRONG. Your selection of guns at the beginning are a pistol and any DLC weapons, none of which are comparable at all to the L50 and L100 guns.
The heists update was an expansion. It's almost impossible to complete all of the heists in two days or less.
You're wrong, they didn't remove the sixth star, they removed the first star. Cops shoot to kill with 1 star, they don't even attempt to arrest you ever.
It's even worse if you connect to GTAO and a server netsplits and kicks you back to SP.
I like some of it.

Honestly, I'd like to see Volition's take on a SRO just to see if they do it better or worse, considering SR started as a GTA clone anyway.

You really don't. SR2 was a fluke.

I actually like the SR games, if that's what you're getting at. Gat out of Hell wasn't too bad, I just hate that at the end of the game it forces you to play as Johnny Gat for the final mission. The Boss > Kenzy > everyone else > Johnny Gat. I never fucking got the whole "Johnny Gat so awesome" bullshit with the series, he's the stupidest character, god damn half-chink.

What he meant by "SR2 was a fluke" was that the team (specifically animators) got lazy with the ending.

Timing the X button, Pong with more features, and lining up a shot sure will keep you occupied compared to not having those things.
He's talking about how if you switch to one protag than after a while back to the one you were previously playing they change making you go back to change them.
A feature is a feature and there was nothing wrong with it, also epic snarkiness bro.
Leveling up skills don't get you jack shit. The gun skill just let's you carry more ammo and the driving skill just makes you control your car in the air better, it doesn't make Michael's role as the gunman viable because everyone can shoot with their guns fine.
Does that make them fun and replayable, the only replay value out of it is doing the challenges for the $12,000,000 which is fucking pointless since all that money can be singed in an instant and you're working with retards, they didn't even bother making more DLC for it, they don't even bother supporting the game with their shit content anymore.
So.
The satire is very obvious that any retard can see the things it's making fun of, IV had bad satire compared to the past games but it wasn't shit.

Gat was popular because he was the cool Asian guy with glasses and was your best friend, how is Gat Out Of Hell.

Short. I've completed 100% of the content, including all of the endings, and my play time is 13 hours.

I also meant that the game being good was a fluke since SR3 and SR4 were fucking awful and stupid. SR1 and SR2 kept the stupid in the realm of reality at least they just kept getting more and more over the top and it detracted from the later games quite a bit.

I'd rather play a game that plays like a fucking game than try to play a simulation of organized crime like the latest GTA games have become. It's funny, GTA games started out sillier and got more serious as the series went and became less fun. Yet you think that ULTRA SERIOUS is the only fun way to play.

I knew exactly what you meant when you said "SR2 was a fluke" because you faggots are a dime a dozen, you know that people you don't like liking something doesn't mean you have to stop liking it. Just because more people started liking the SR games doesn't mean you have to hate them.

I like the first two games it's the last two I have a problem with. SR3 because they got rid of the game's story almost completely and you just go from minigame to minigame with a actual mission here and there with no real reason to care about anything you are doing. SR4 was just a fucking crackdown ripoff with much of the same problems SR3 had.

Where would be good locations for a GTA6

A UK/British Isles themed GTA would be cool. Be part of the Irish Mob. Blow up some tea sippers for the IRA-wannabes, or help the crown quell the uprising.

Nipland/Korea would also be a good location
Yeah but also make it not suck. iirc GTA 3 had the Yaks as the bad guys so them being the guys you join with would be neat.

Yeah, Saints Row 2 was 10/10 with the hoeing minigame, SUCK AND FUCK FOR MONEY. PRO MINIGAME TIER. SR3 did have a story to it, you have to slowly build up an empire in the new city you're in to take over Steelport so you can dethrone the enemy groups. SR4 had a story too, and it's not even a crackdown ripoff, it's a fucking Matrix ripoff you gook.

K. Like in San Andreas, no?
Might be, they're also fucking gay and ungangster as possible. You could argue that SA and VC both had golf courts we imagined playing on but now V has basketball courts we don't get to.
I have in IV you sperg its why I missed it Lmao.
L M A O
Are you projecting? I'm gonna tone it down a little I feel bad. Since you were sucking on your moms tits at the time, SA girlfriends gave you cool bonuses like retaining your weapons after death or gave you unique clothes and cars that gave you a sense of progression, same with IV.
You mean a run up and a single swing to the head? How did you accomplish that anyway, tell me how you got your strength up? No one fucking knows to this day moron.
In gay ass online. You don't loose your weapons, your ammo, and in single player it is honestly like $500 dollars.
Quit your bullshit cocksucker, I bought the game on release and had a high powered assault rifle from the beginning of the game because I had a rockstar social account after fucking around in max payne online. And guess what, I used it for like half the game because it didn't disappear when I died, not that it'd be a drawback anyway, the missions have checkpoints which I forgot to list.
I'm speaking about single player jackass, but even then I had a minigun easy since it didn't disappear after doing waves online, during release.
You unbearable underage faggot, heists were a SELLING POINT of the fucking game, false advertising without exaggeration, i was long done with that piece of shit by the time they dropped, I can do something meaningful with my life or "complete the two day long heists" which are a main way of making money in that piece of shit game, wow, really sold me, go beg your mommy for more Sharkcards dumbass.
The mental gymnastics of an underage GTA fanboy at work, where's the fucking military then?
>after fucking 4 even
WEW
Sandbox gaming is dead and niggers like you ruined it. V dropped 4 years ago so when this kid played it at 11, can now shipost on Holla Forums at 15.

This is like faggots who keep suggesting non-US locations for Fallout games, the whole point of the fucking games is that they're American classic games with organized crime. If you want to play a fucking Chink/Japanese GTA, there's already two of those, one's called Sleeping Dogs the other is called Yakuza. And nobody gives a fuck about British organized crime, the best you ever got was the movie Snatch and even that is fucking obscure tier.

I don't want to play a game where I'm constantly under siege by Hajis trying to impose Sharia law and I need to have a god damn license to buy a fucking kitchen knife. The UK is fucked.

gta 4 was almost 10 years ago and preteens who played it now think they're oldfags.

Really? Because there are whole sections of that game where you go from point A to B to play a stupid version of a minigame from the first to games with very little explanation why. SR4's story is fucking retarded it just starts with we president now. Like how the fuck did that happen we used to run a gang how do you go from being a criminal mastermind to president of the United States? It would have made more sense to usurp the government or something. Now that would have been a fun game not just OK we president now for no reason cure cancer or feed people. Then they just throw aliens in there because lol so randum.

Ok spergo, so where in the US would be a good location for a new game?

Something like a Not-Chicago off the Great Lakes could be cool.

Or go full retard and put us in Detroit

IV will always be better than V, deal with it nigger

Here, I'll throw you a bone since you clearly don't know the game. In darts you don't shoot for the fucking bull's eye, you shoot for the triple 20s. If you miss, you'll still hit the fucking 20, and if you hit the triple 20, you'll get 60 points which is worth more than the fucking bull's eye, and the area to hit for a triple 20 is three times larger.

A bull's eye is 50 points, a triple 20 is 60 points. That's why you don't shoot for the fucking bull's eye. The way to win is scoring 180s (that's 3 darts per set into the triple 20).

The whole president thing in SR4 was based on the idea that you SINGLEHANDEDLY save the United States of America at the beginning of the game as a follow up to one of the DLCs in SR3. And it's supposed to be lighthearted fanfare, not taken as ULTRA SERIOUS. You're proving my point in a nutshell.

We're all fantasizing in the end because rockstar has only put out trash after san andreas but isn't the consensus that a good gta outside of the US would be based on some spic country and you'd play as a member of the colombian cartel?

It doesn't have to be ultra serious but it could be a little fucking grounded in reality.

Red Dead was a shitty game, the graphics and half decent story carried it

Washington

Potential for minigames like skydiving from the tip of the space needle, stopping Canadians from importing their BC bud across the border and interfering with your own drug trade, holding back the Virtus Locos, Bacon Brothers and the Red Scorpion gangs and their turf wars.

Why not a London spinoff then, another user on here said during the 70s and that's a great idea.

How about instead a new fucking series that isn't GTA and you make it yourself? How about you make a GTA clone in Russia?

You ever notice that every Rockstar game takes place in America? Yeah, they don't want to make faux foreign games. I don't know why people keep insisting on this shit. Why don't you go the whole distance and instead suggest they fucking make a GTA game on Gallifrey and make a shit ass GTA Doctor Who.

How about a fucking GTA game in the Arctic Tundra, instead of stealing cars you steal fucking dog sleds. Make a GTA game in Bangladesh, instead of stealing cars you steal fucking scooters, then when the locals catch you they set tires full of gas on fire around your necks.

Or how about, they just keep making the fucking games they want to make, because Rockstar is an All-American game maker who makes American games set in America?

Also since someone will mention it sooner or later, GTA already has two London games. Go download them. They're almost as old as GTA1 is.

That'd be sick tbh. Criminal Russia already looks good, but buggy.
Started off in Scotland and already had a game in London, calm you 'tism.

I know, I know, also played the Manchester multiplayer map on LAN back in the day and would like to see it since I live here , seeing it in 3D would be far better than a rehash of the old shit but ruined. sage for double posting.

Hearing all the praise about how IV is great but V is terrible just makes me sick that I still visit this board. I've outgrown image boards. You stupid faggots were probably shoving dildos up your asses when EVERYONE complained about gta IV and called it a piece of shit.

Now GTA V fixed the complaints of GTA IV and everyone shits on it and cherry picks stupid physics modifications that no one cares about (you know that video). People complained about IV being too brown and grey and GTA V is more colorful. Then there were complaints about how driving in IV is like driving boats, now everyone praises the IV as being realistic or fun while V's fixed turns are called shit. Then everyone wanted animals in IV and were disappointed that it doesn't have it, now V does. And it also has more shit, like pretty good customizable weapons, more playable characters, way better graphics and performance, and first person mode.

I don't get it why is it so hard for most of you to form your own opinions. Stop being a hivemind or else this is gonna turn into 4cuck 2.0

gr8 b8 m8, r8 str8 8/88

Thanks Holla Forums.

remember, Holla Forums started the LE GOLD FACE meme because PC fags were too salty that GTAV didnt get a port on launch. Thats where the sudden love for GTA4 comes from. Everyone knows GTA SA is still the best GTA game, map wise, weapon selection wise, rpg/stat element wise/etc

We're well past that point, friendo.
If you need proof, try making an Overwatch thread, and watch all of the butthurt bads pile up into a game they can't afford to play.

For the purposes of an RPG, yeah, GTA SA is the best game in the franchise, because it's the only one that actually bothered to play like an RPG. But that doesn't make it an actually good game, being the best of one game is still one game.

GTA isn't an RPG, SA was out of place.

>not playing the Superior PSP version on a PSP emulator

has Holla Forums even played GTA2???

There wasn't much else to do with the franchise other than "lolz vidya gaems amirite" and then reboot it with Agents of NotSaintsRow5. Volition likes making stupid nerd shit for big gay nerds, which is probably while I liked SR4 as much as SR2.

That has 0 normalfag appeal. GTA6, if 2K ever gets tired of printing money with GTAO, will be set in Liberty City and DC.

Maybe IV and V both fucking suck but for different reasons, ever think of that?

The last good GTA was GTA2.

why hasnt this been made into a full on mod yet?

kys

What the fuck am I reading.

He's most likely under an NDA but until I hear otherwise it's probably more apathy.

When a dev's been at a studio for a really long time they tend to feel like they're just making the same game over and over in a routine. You can notice how a lot of developers that mostly worked on FPS games stopped making them after some time. Like John Carmack got bored of making video game engines after Quake because it felt less like he was creating something new and more like he was just tweaking his earlier design.

Richard Garriott said about when he was making Tabula Rasa that after creating 9 Ultima games he was tired of medieval fantasy and wanted to make something different. It seems to be a trend with developers in general where after a while they just really want to do something different.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. After 6 games I think changing some of the old guard up is somewhat needed at this point.

I've always wanted a Cowboy Bebop style game

Which would basically be Red Dead Redemption in space

Rockstar get on it

This post is retarded.

Did you know the bike cop calls you a cuck? Made me bust out laughing when I heard it not long ago.

there already was one, chump. it sucked ass, as all licensed games usually do

Just reinstalled it to check if the camera was in the right place for that video.
Then I remembered that the faster you went the farther out the camera scaled
Also I just noticed the "Network" tab.
All this time I had no idea it was multiplayer.

got my level 100 account banned now im banned off rockstar social whatever

yes go on, spot on

Someone went too fast into a corner and couldnt use his ebin character power to magically avoid crashing the car?

You forgot the insane driving times. They love putting missions on extreme edges of that giant, empty map. I remember driving 10+ minutes to do a 5 minutes mission, then the next mission is on the polar opposite of the map.

You have to be 18 or older to post here.

He never said anything about crashing, he said the driving is shit, which it is.

I shouldn't need to schedule a meeting with the fucking wheels to motivate them to turn faster.

i would rather take a spike in the ass than play grand theft nigger.

What are you, gay?

With all the sjw nonsense being exposed over the last 3 years, GTA 6 should practically write itself. I wanna see some beta cuck try and break a disc and be so weak that he fails and other such displays of cultural marxist losers who get stripped of whatever real or imagery power they think they have or had. If there is not even a passing mention of the events of the last three years and they try and make fun of the US president, they will be dead to me.

Post more kikes getting shoah'd

I was saying that in GTAIV it takes too long too kill people.

Also I strongly disagree with the weapons having a good accuracy system, but then again I was switching weapons with the D-Pad rather than the superior weapon wheel.

Nice, you made your Michael look like Triple H or Max Payne

V was fine, but after a certain point I just didn't want to play anymore. I think the problem is that Michael was the only character I was invested in. Trevor was literally Reddit, and Franklin was a boring wogger with no personality.

5 just didnt click with me and I dont know why, maybe its because of the bobbing camera that makes me seasick but it feels like it should be better than it is for a game with a 250 million dollar budget.

It's not the wheels that are the problem, the problem is that the cars in GTA IV have an insane amount of inertia for the low speed you're actually going which means they don't like turning at all. In addition all the vehicles have insanely soft suspensions which makes the cars feel floaty and unresponsive. It's still entirely doable and for the cramped Liberty City map it works fine enough with the lack of many areas to hit top speed in.
GTA IV might be bad, but GTA V's driving is worse. GTA V has almost a reverse effect: every car has sticky tires and very little suspension travel combined with an insane level of aerodynamic downforce that makes every car planted to the road even if it's just a regular sedan and it feels less like driving vehicles and more like driving varying tiers of go-karts. It went from having an insubordinate vehicle to a numb vehicle and I'll take a vehicle that has a shitty personality over none at all.

200 fucking million on marketing user. How many San Andreas-es could've been made with that? AND it only sold a couple million more, they made a fucking billion off the Sharkcards, that game is nothing more than an over glorified car game with occasional dressing up and shooting galleries. Goddamn I'm mad.

So do people still play GTAO on PC? what about that 8ch gang/whatever?

Didn't last past 2 weeks and naming anything relating to imageboards is cancer and attracts cancer.

AAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn, every now and thne i find a few people and i drop money on them from the 8ch group.

Oh well.

If you don't get oil on the intake and the battery terminals it's alright though. Don't worry fam.

Found the faggots.
III is the best in the series, and will never be surpassed.

I'll give you that the deformations were impressive but the driving was SHIT.

You're so wrong it's hard to believe this is real

I could watch these for hours.

Vice City was the penultimate GTA game for me, the (then) fitting art style, color design, larger city, a seemingly constant progression to more and more lavish arenas and taking the city by storm.

The issues I had with San Andreas I'm sure many agree with, even the starting area was too big, it took away from my fun of checking down every nook and cranny and alleyway unlike in previous games, you'd take an hour just scouring the local neighborhoods. Add to that the eating-lifting stuff and a large branching plot that forces you out of some cities for a while even if you had some unfinished business there, I enjoyed it but VC was a much better game when it came to linear open world story.

Nah man, this is some REAL police work.

The Zelda cycle never dies.

Oh but they do, have you tried being unarmed and just standing there as either Michel or Trevor?

The only direction that exists is forward in this modern times. I am so looking forward to having a >150 GB install after the day one patch with ~50% being used by "no fun, give us 100000000% of your money for ever because we are totally poor" multiplayer.

Except that IV's (v1.0.7) PC port is absloute dog shit performance wise with no major difference on matter what the majority of graphics settings are changed to.

GTA has always been a turbo-normalfag series enjoyed mostly by Chads and 10 year old nigglets after they get home from school. It's just there for fucking around in and causing chaos. The only people on this board who whine about GTA V while saying they like GTA IV are either underaged or trying too hard to fit in. Imagine if anons on Holla Forums were talking about how much better they enjoyed Modern Warfare 2 as opposed to Advanced Warfare or whatever just came out. Same damn audience, just as accessible, and just as over-marketed.

Retard.

V makes for a great arcade racing game, that's about the only thing to enjoy about it

You're not entirely wrong, but GTA actually has some effort put into it unlike COD which comes out on a yearly basis with a sub 10 hour campaign.

ALAKAZOOM!

GTA V is shit because of a divide between open world and campaign. All missions are linear as fuck.

Yeah maybe if the people who do races could fucking drive.

You can only copy The Wire so much until it becomes repetitive.

Na. IV tried to do something else (likely taking some inspiration from Mafia) and 'elevating the material', which ended up hit and miss. With V, they just said fuck it and went for max commerical success. Your COD comparison doesn't fly.

cod is fucking dead, it lost relevancy 2-3 years ago, the only people who bring it up are fucking children who are now playing Day Z and telling others to go back to CoD.

6 years ago.

No because that was 2011-12 where CoD had their zombies in black ops.
Niggas even had their girlfriends playing that shit.

Zombies was all it had. Actually, that's the only thing they have anymore.

got a sauce for that pic?

You mean Vice City?

it's great if you like the sidequests in SR because you mostly do those

git gud

found it tsumino.com/Read/View/17659/13

Gta 5 is shit. The engine goes far and beyond to put the player into incidents. Then your character goes flying, because you can't put seatbelts or anything. Driving is simply not fun.

Bs. It took them a year to release heists because the 360/PS3 couldn't deal with it. Even with heists it was clear how much compromise had to be made for the older consoles.There's no way they could have made a substantial SP dlc.

I have now watched way way too many videos of this guy and his police team over the past two days, and I am 95% certain that dishes officer who everyone says is a chick is gayboy pretending to be a girl and puttin on as close to a female voice as he can.

Also, even the fucking cops in virtual gta are over abusive and corrupt. Kinda ironic.

You dont like it because you dont wear a seatbelt and can crash out of your car?
what?

IV and V were both bad games. What's the point in arguing about which turd stinks more?

The amount of wasted potential.

I don't like how the game forces innatural incidents that probably end with your death.

Na COD 4 tried to do something else (likely taking inspiration from black hawk down and conflict) and 'elevating the material' outside WW2, which ended up being hit and miss, after that they jist said fuck it and went for mx commercial success

Vice City is the best GTA game.

Its atmosphere and music is fucking unrivaled.
The 80's is just timeless and classic.

Thank dog nigger menu is fixed, helping out all the gentiles by raining money on them.

That's precisely what you are not doing if it takes a allegedly worse game to make you decide that the previous game "wasn't so bad".

For me 5 has proven to be the tipping point of the franchise given that they have removed most of the things I liked and my favorite proved the least popular., I doubt I'll ever enjoy another GTA, I saw the same thing happen with BF2 and Oblivion.