Wurm Unlimited General

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE MAKING THREADS

Wurm is a game about building houses and settlements in the wilderness while not getting your balls chewed off by bears. Due to a lack of pirate servers with unBurched admins, we are in the midst of working on making our own server. Come join us for the times ahead because they will be both comfy and brutal.

Holla Forums wurm general Discord for whateverthefuck: discord.gg/9sABbGt
Previous thread: Lost to 404

Current Servers/Settlements:

Bronigsburg
Server: Mythmoor Prime
Rates: 7.5x skillgain, 3x action timers
How to connect: Buyfags only unfortunately. Select Mythmoor from the server browser, create your character, use the Northlands Portal which should be located near spawn, which should put you on the same map as the new deed. Send a /tell to one of the villagers or post your name in the thread for an invite.
Additional Info: The training dummies at spawn are unbreakable so feel free to get swole before heading to Northlands.

Ser/v/er/
Rates: 4x skill gain, 4x action timers
IP: 2.110.59.210
Port: 7777
Full PVP and pirate friendly.
Additional Info: Biomes fucked and clay has to be manually added, but Admin is fixing that.

Patch to update the WRC files to 1.3.1.3 (Cooking update)
mega.nz/#!wz5CwCCC!4NTltfLAANpDQcpMbKoueqf6HM8ctPer18uKkCIPim4
Extract to the WRC folder in the client linked in the Brocelona section. Once a cracked 1.3.1.3 server is made available you should be able to connect to it via Direct IP connection once it goes up.

Prepatched download for lazy nigs
mega.nz/#!tRcCjDhS!6j-uyxJ0g5fRJwcZ69_VYREE8gqJ2CVLazIIyWHUtP4

TIPS FOR NEWFRIENDS
If you are caught in the water with no stamina (green bar) left you will start to drown. Catch your breath before attempting to cross a river/lake.
Most enemies can’t swim. If an enemy is chasing you, it can easily be avoided by moving into the water and swimming away. Enemies that CAN swim include bears, anacondas, and crocodiles.
The tent you are given when you create your character functions as a spawn point. If you’re running for your life, and the end draws near, just chuck that fucker down so when you do bite the dust you don’t get sent all the way back.
New players lack the Body control skill needed to ride a horse (21) but are able to ride cows (not bulls). Use the rope you start with on a cow to Lead it which will then allow you to Ride it. You do not slow down when out of stamina when riding on an animal or cart, allowing you to go at full speed for the whole journey.
Note that if the Holla Forums server starts people with no equipment the last two tips will not apply. If there are no established villages for you to join your first task should be to forage tree tiles for branches and rock tiles for iron rock and rock shards with which to make a crude knife and other basic tools.

ALL OTHER GAME INFORMATION
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yetK4vFR
poal.me/ucf0z2
mega.nz/#F!s4t3EIxR!qtu8B3MQM0TwpVigxsmItQ
poal.me/it6jnb
poal.me/3tgavb
wurmonline.com/client/wurmclient.jnlp
8ch.net/v/res/12402189.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pastebin.com/yetK4vFR
pastebin of this OP stop being lazy faggots

Jenn-Kellon subjects respond!

Do we want priest restrictions?
poal.me/ucf0z2

Sure is a mystery.

Is this the end of Wurm on Holla Forums Holla Forums?

Shouldn't we post the newest server info in the OP?

It is there, he just put it second even though nobody is playing the shitty buyfag one.

Oh. But now we have settlements and clay/tar.

Do we have to go into gamesettings.txt and change the IP and port there? for piratefags

Nein

inb4 verd rigs another poal and becomes a Libila priest killing machine who can grind every skill

The Holla Forums serb has more players than the DRC serb who is running the old version, ergo its better.

JK a shit
A SHIT

priest restrictions important otherwise there's literally no reason not to be one

There's nothing wrong with everyone being a priest.

I would have gave a crack at making a host, but the dedicated server .exes are missing from the MEGA files.

just use the one made last thread

there'd be literally nothing wrong with me fucking you through your dick in a minute

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTRICTIONS EXIST FOR A REASON

There is on a PvP server where on faction dominates.

You're referring to the server made last night right? I am using that one, the problem is that without a set of server files it makes it hard for other anons to host servers in case ser/v/er user is kill one day.

fair enough. Want the linux files?

I'd prefer the server files for Windows, the only use I can get out of the Linux version is making a backup when people request it.

Let me get them. it will take a few minutes

Here are the Windows Server files.

mega.nz/#F!s4t3EIxR!qtu8B3MQM0TwpVigxsmItQ

Tonight i dine like a king.

Bitch please

pls use the yurop map

Which kingdom should i choose?

Come to JK
I'm lonely

We need some more HOTSfags, we don't have enough for war right now

the majority is MR so pick something else, however if you want a smaller MR town you can come to us

Grabbed it, thanks. Anything immediate I need to know such as setting neighboring islands, etc?

Getting a hang using the WurmServerLauncher.exe, is there a specific javascript I need that isn't in the redist?

Should i go with Knights of the Brotonic Order or Knights of Bromplar?

Or just Knights of Mol-Rehan or Brodesian Knights?

Broble Order of The Knightly Sovereign

Bunch of fags play. Everyone keeps complaining about the thread being on page 10 with 400 replies, but no one makes a new thread. Really activates my almonds.

never ever

Im glad that shit never happened

It's not as shit as the map we got stuck with

it's fine what we got and it's more of a map then that shit you got there, what does it possible need?

Tally'go fuck yourself m8, i just want a well done map with good proportions

speaking of maps what does the piratefag server world look like?

Gets those neurons firing alright

One kingdome has 40 players alone. Go see a doctor.

NEVER EVER

fucking christ those coastlines.

fall into the water and then never get back up to dry land.

see this is sex, the map

That looks nice.

it wouldn't be as bad if the bong isles weren't surrounded by seacliffs
or the rest of the map for that matter
mapmaker needs to realize those fucking things are effectively vertical in-game and both prevent a sailing explorer from landing and from actually seeing the land since it's 200ft above his head above that giant gray slope

I wish this user was still around to autism us up a top tier map like this
it's got fucking everything

this tbh

Tried it on a second computer, still hangs at this specific spot. I read through the logs and found the Paxheaders fuck it up in Windows so I removed those and it works now.

Actually, I get kicked out due to "Steam could not authenticate the user" occurring. Any way around that?

Use the pirate client. The Steam one is literally shit

Broble Brorder Brof Bro Brights

I used the pirate client, this is what I did.

Mapping tools is neat, shame it doesn't seem like its possible to make a biome map to import and seeding biomes is a pain in the ass.

Let it die.

show us on the doll where wurm touched you

I would put mine up, but I'm getting the Steam authentication issue. Do I purposely run the server in offline mode and still act like it's online?

Y O U  G R E E D Y   D I R T B A G

Lib Booty

This is bullshit. We need the meditation mod.

What did you expect? 10 sec? It's fuggen meditation!

time to get back into the wurm lads

come to JK

JK? what faction is that? the gorilla one?

Also post ur affinity

No its the Wild Boar one.Why would you need my affinity? Which is Masonry, but we need a Blacksmith.

MR is gorillz, which if you happen to join and want a smaller town, you can come to us

Also for some reason I can't see my affinity

Got to play a bit for it to show up

Friendly reminder that Libby is a slut.

Annoyingly makes sense. Meditation and praying take so much time, but then where's the sincerity behind a one second prayer or sit-down with the eternal? Niggas act like that don't know what roleplaying is.

Which kingdom to join if I just want comfy?

Pick one at random and see what happens. You can always switch kingdoms.

JK for comfy Lodge homestead

Carts are fucking easy to make you lazy shit.

Day of the rope is coming, you yard gorilla.

Well then shit like that is what you have to deal with when you're a worthless piece of shit.

I'm a worthless piece of shit that doesn't share anything with the (((community))) and doesn't leech resources and I have both a cart and a wagon :^)

Feels good NOT to be a part of MR monkeys

Easter is here, hunt those shits

So when are we gonna shill the server to half-Holla Forums and other boards?

fug uuuu :-DDDDD

You seem eager.
Pretty much the serb is a go, but there are some nick-nacks that need fine tuning.
Like will this be the map we do it on, some server side mods and custom chat channels.

Why would we do that ever?

Bullymeat. No brother wars with our own Holla Forums, just bullying the normans on half-Holla Forums

you'd realize we'd be the bullymeat with how many people will come on and anyways we're not nearly as set up yet for it

Oh I know it's a bit early, my vote is for wait if it were a democracy. I'm just saying it'd be fun down the road.

if it were a democrazy I'd say that no one would want it

yes our little town that's not the main MR town is smaller

And then its my knight order where so far its only me, im building a castle and walls.

I'll glady teach any newfags who are willing to join me and defend the MR lands from JK

I would head there, but with the lack of any landmarks or anything the only landmark I have is the giant light in the sky. It's not on the large map either.

once we're more set up I think getting a map up would be nice

Post on the kingdom chat i can guide you

I only have Freedom Chat? I'm at the temple of Fo right now.

You are JK then, sorry famalam

poal.me/it6jnb Vote for mods

Forget that one

poal.me/3tgavb

Community anything always goes missing. If you plan on making something for your village, expect it to be gone in a matter of hours never to be seen again.

can someone post the current map for the Holla Forums server?

Higher res map

It's a big map.

ok

jist like go into watah

I have a walled area that I'm in but he's just standing there at the entrance.
Just gonna log for awhile I guess

There's a delay after you log out before you disappear. You're probably already dead.

No I mean I'm in an area that has walls and a gate and he wasn't going in.

gosp jelp sneak

We’re headed for the serb… That’s where our new home is now. Hey. That was some village we had, huh? One year ago… Carving out our own world… Making our own future… And they took it away. I’m gonna rebuild it… Make a new token, together. That we can call home. Yeah, we were niggers, alright. Slinking around out of admin’s sight. Stealing whatever kind of shitty item we could find. You name it, we did it… You see this? Ser/v/er … Our new home. A phantom of our former selves… New world, bans… We weren’t allowed either. Yeah, I remember it all. user… Why are we still here… Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my cart, and my house… and even my horse… The village I’ve lost… and the comrades I’ve lost… It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there… You feel it too, don’t you? I’m the one who got caught up with roads, a feeling above anger, even the Chaos Systems, and I was the parasite besides, feeding off kriegerr’s power… Crocodiles came after you in the water, then land. Ser/v/er just… keeps growing, swallowing everything in its path, getting bigger and bigger. Who knows how big now… Boss… I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past… Take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t rest… until we do. Our new serb. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but I’ll make it bigger… better than before… Boss… Things have changed, Boss. We pull in factions, recruits, just to combat each other. Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge. The world calls for wetwork, and we answer. No greater good, no just cause. The earthquake sent us to hell… But we’re going even deeper. Dogs of wurm, for one whole year. That continues today.

Fuckin' saved.

Halfchan had a server last summer, 70% of the tiny pop were on MR and all they did was grind skills, build structurally retarded buildings and bully HoTS which had like 3 guys from reddit and one guy who preached about his lord and savior Magranon to non followers, most that stuck around after a week were cool guys.

Even then Wurm is Wurm, shitposters stay away from the threads and normalfags don't have the patience/autism so all you would do is attract a few autists before your threads gets buried under a million "what did he mean by this" or "____ BTFO, HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER" garbage threads that are pumped out by the dozen.

Biggubossu where are you

I was the Emperor of Hots and Champion of Libila on that server and i am not a Redditor, please cease this libel and slander.

You've got me.

I just spawned for the first time in the ser/v/er. Is there anywhere I should go or anyone active on at the moment that could direct me? My name is Pompeius.

Eh, you only really need to get to level 13. 200 days isn't that bad.

The server's eternal, silly billy. What, you got a life to live or something?

Don't know what to say man.

tfw no cat

No need for Bronigsburg official wurm server, since we have our own home now. Join now everyone, the more the merrier. JK, MR, HOTS kingdoms have people on now. Ask admin for Mgmt global chat. The time is now, and its comfy.

Are you talking about the map that had lake chefchigan? That sounds completely identical to the last Holla Forums server we had here, but you've tacked on made up parts about halfchan and reddit.

At least I have a pelt now I guess.

How the fuck does one run this on Linux? I'm issuing the command java wurmclient.jnlp but I get Error: Could not find or load main class wurmclient.jnlp and don't tell me to use javaw because the java command on Linux will work for both javaw and java extensions, so can someone please enlighten me?

I'm so glad I never fell for the Linux meme, sorry for being of no help

Fucking hell, apparently the command is javaws or some shit with the icetea-web-plugin shit.

Congrats on being a monster.

If it makes you feel any better, windowsfags had to deal with this in Wurm Online. Every Holla Forums recruitment thread would be full of people asking how to open jnlps or why they're getting X error, and the answer was always because they weren't using java web start

Yeah I got it working, I know what's going on. I saw javaw but I didn't see the s after it in the forums that I visited.

What are you talking about? I don't see that in my client. Which client are you using?

I'm using the one that you download off their website.

the crack or the official one?

wurmonline.com/client/wurmclient.jnlp
Look for yourself.

I never said it was incorrect usage. I quoted you because you didn't name anyone.
Wurm Online is not Wurm Unlimited.
This is a Wurm Unlimited thread with private servers. Wurm Unlimited only works for Windows.

if you buy the game you just hit play :^)

Thats Wurm Onlune you nigger. We are playing Unlimited.

What are you smoking? WU has a native linux client.

I thought this was online, never mind.

Yeah uh no it doesn't

online is ded

How the fuck am I playing then you idiot?

🤔

well post the client for niggers who are on linux

You're imagining it.

here you go you nigger.

I did already. Read the fucking thread before you post.
its here:

kek

it was a gift from a sperg friend of mine. plays this shit daily.

wew

You don't have to defend buying something like a responsible fucking adult.

:^)

Need more new, active peeps in JK Kingdom. I imagine we at JK will have troubling times in the future. Jenn-Kellon Kingdom.
If you are already in JK but not in wend's village, respond with your ingame name here and you will be pm'd. Gotta watch out for those mean HOTS and MR's.

Hi I'm a new player in JK Kingdom please post your coordinates so I can find your village ;^)

Fuck the John-Kelloggs. Your kingdom is literally nothing but a bunch of vaginas, at least the magnons have backbones and penises.

Become a hotshead instead, newbros. We may only be 1/4th of the server's population, but we are the only true meta PvP faction. We have spies in most of the enemy villages already, and some of our members are already at 70 fightskill. We are planning to assault the magnons and the John-Kelloggs very shortly, but we need more manpower (especially to work the catapults).

They're at around coordinates 2000/2000.

pffft, I got around 200 fight kill EZ kiddo, it's almost a waste to use my sickle on you but I don't have much time and it's nothing personal….

Is Bronigsburg making any headway to becoming the dominant community like in previous servers?

I'm only interested in conquering.

Forget about Mythmoor server, join the ser/v/er, 20+ of us online probably.

Oh shit I didn't notice the second server. Is it just user there?

Yes, only the people viewing this thread. If you still have the private server files, update with the cooking patch, or get the new server with patch in OP. Join JK, kingdom I helped you out!!!!!

Even though the main Holla Forumsillage is MR, I do suggest going either JK or HotS. More competition makes things more fun.

Do we have a map with locations of factions and such? I'm using the ingame map and I've got no clue where anyone is.

I would also like this, I only have a regional map.

The map is in the thread here.

That map doesn't have settlements and factions marked on it though. Outside of pointless expedition for hours, it'll be hard to find where anyone is in the game world. I've been playing for almost 5 game hours now without seeing a single person.

Good. It's a PvP server.

Join a village man, you need to group up with your tribe kingdom, its tribe vs. tribe from here on out. Please tell me you are Jenn-Kellon. Take down the filthy MR and HOTS.

ALSO ASK ADMIN IN GLOBAL TO INVITE YOU TO MGMT CHAT, which is global chat. You won't be alone anymore user.

In days of old, the two least powerful kingdoms would gang up on the most powerful one. This ensured a good balance, regardless of the population distribution.
I've seen magnons and Kelloggs fighting HOTS, and I've seen HOTS and KoS of Sol fighting magnons.
Maybe HOTS and the Kelloggs should join forces against the magnon menace. They do have double our combined population, after all. At the very least, call out in global chat if you get attacked. We'll come to help on horseback… just be careful with your AoE spells, and check kingdom before targeting.
Also, enable cross-kingdom PMs (right click on Body -> Manage -> Profile -> Player Chat settings -> Cross-Kingdoms)

[23:09:23] Mauer is not currently available, please try again later.

TURN ON CROSS KINGDOM PMS

Fucking Jew Kelloggs can't be trusted. Time to build the wall.

Now that was a fast change of heart.
I don't trust your ass

So what are all the villages across all factions including Freedom?

t. phoneposter

think there's a live map up

reminder that the HOTS religion condones brutally torturing and murdering anyone who doesn't worship libila
remind you of anything?

America.

Edgelords

Libby's a slut, it figures she'd only attract the worst.

I love you fags.

Just wait, your ribbons will get nigged soon enough :^)

no
Global chat was a msitake too because now i know the nicknames of everyone from all kangdoms and can cast locate spells.

its an earlier post. Im not making new uploads every time someone asks. Ill just keep that updated.

How did you host the server if it requires Steam? Do you have it run as an online server or an offline server?

im not the host you nig. I just provided files since people asked for them.

I'm ok with this

Bulk storage bins list volume, not weight, and they always round up one full unit.

What are you guys listening while you play? post comfy music

wurm soundtrack

If I am not watching a show I am listening to some stuff like Grave or Portal.

Tiberian Suns end of the world feel just feels right for me while playing Wurm.

Horse pussy is not that great tho

That's a fucking lie.

I don't see why it would be when settlement tokens tell you the name of every person who drops a deed.

You furfags will be the first to go before the village wars.

what's population and oldfag vs newfag ratio like? on the fence whether I want to go full autismo again

it'll happen
best to just make a fucking shitload of em when you feel like grinding and keep it in a BSB in your house, only transferring moderate amounts to the BSB as it's drained so some greasy nigger can't come along and steal 500KG in nails and ribbons

Ive seen several old people. The people that are 'new' have probably joined in the year since Brosmouth.

Hasn't that been the MLP community's modus operandi for the past 7 years?

Is it at all possible for the admin to install the mod that makes it so you dig up 20 clay a dig, like sand/dirt? Because it's a bit tedious otherwise.

Why wouldn't I?

Mike 'Sucking Zionist Cock Around the Clock' Pence

user, that's retarded. It was never not okay to fuck it, animu face or not.

What't the matter, too much fun for you?

Why would you?

no, welcome to the wurm grindfest

To furiously masturbate to while I imagine filling their dripping marecunts with seed, creating a race of centaurs that will become my legacy.

no but seriously, re-evaluate your life.

My life is fine, normalfag.

Would you have preferred I had posted some choice toddlercon, or perhaps some clothed handholding?

Evenworse, the horsefucker form reddit.

Do your best.

I knew he was a pedo but a footfag pedo is just too much kek.

I'm not going to derail that hard unless politely begs for it. I'm in for some Dan the Man, though.

that bitch from drake and josh got the sasha grey treatment once she grew up. I don't doubt dan played with her when she was younger but once she became an adult she got the thousand cock stare togheter with the thousand cock facial structure.

Drake and Josh is the one with the mystery meat fucker that looks like Jontron right? I'm pretty much positive if that blonde loli adjacent to the aforementioned shitskin is who you mean that she got it from Dan. I'm not much of a footfag but I think she's probably got the nicest feet in that image comp. Sad state about what apparently happened to her, but no surprise.

I mean drake's younger sister google says the actress' name is miranda cosgrove.
but like i said she got the thousand cock stare, which evolved into the ten thousand cock facial structure.

I'm not even sure why Dan would have bothered, but I understand now.

Anyone looking to join a MR town?

she's really cute, but she also has that look pornstars got after they've been doing the business for years. it's like all life that once resided inside her as crumpled up and died and now all that's left as empty husk called Miranda.

Left looks substandard, right looks like Jeb Bush with a wig and five pounds of makeup. I don't know where you managed to find cute in that image.

That's why i talked about the thousand cock stare and the 10 thousand cock facial structure. Sasha grey is a really good example of it. Basically once a woman has been through enough cock she gets an unremovable and hard to describe look which you tried to describe. But once she has gone through that, and takes enough extra cock her face physically changes.

Wew fucking lad if it's not spot on.

So has anyone actually gotten the native linux client working that user provided?

Or are we still stuck at it's java lol?

Been trying to circumvent some steamchecks in the linux client, but it's definitely harder than the servercrack that was made. Managed to get past the "No steamclientjni in library". But it keeps complaining about something new every time. Taking a break for now

Any JK please add Perun

Getting lonely here

Post your coords so i can slap your shit

what's wrong with JK?

What's right with JK?

Call me naive but they seem pretty alright to me. I'm pretty sure that at least the horsefucker isn't on JK.

Prepare to get outskilled MR. Any kingdoms got any priests yet? There needs to be more people playing this game, weekend better net 30+ players. Be sure the new thread has title of 8/v/'s own server.

Oh I'm shaking in my boots.

Yea bud, i'm gunna put muh tools with CoC+WoA, and i'm gunna have zippy fast horsies. Even if you outnumber us, I will be able to flee at speeds greater than thou.

Also where's Pinochet, he needs to join this server.

Kek.
MR got them.

Starfall of the Leaf/20 blaze it lmao

Perun if you read this, your body and items are safely put on the house floor. Don't get discouraged, wurm vanilla must lack tons if you can't even use the compass!

Da fug how did he die? Got lost and a troll rekt his shit?

MR already has priests? I've been here since the first day, clearly I've missed quite a few restarts if people have already got priests.

No worries, I got the mods working so this kind of thing won't happen again

N-no bully
Giant spider ko'd my horse and then stomped on me

just like, ride away

how can I ride away if my horse is dead

watah

how many people on JK and HotS?

might as well just kill it yourself and save the trouble

Ask admin, he has the correct numbers, but it doesn't mean all of them are regulars.

Horse pussy is firmly within MR domain. I will raid your stables and steal your horsefus for my harem.

Not surprised

As an official representative of the MR, I am obligated to state that horsefuckery has absolutely no standing in the MR Kingdom, its domains, or its settlements abroad. Report all horsefuckery to the nearest knight. If you suspect the nearest knight to be a horsefucker, it is your right to commit a citizen's arrest using any force necessary.

That's exactly what a horsefucker would say

This is exactly what a mare molester would say

Of course when horsefuckers get found out they have to team up and drown out the opposition with false cries and projecting.

that's exactly what a horsefucker would say

I just cracked the linux wurm client, I will upload it in 10 mins tops

So it turns out that giant blob around the central northern lake is actually moss, not steppe.

The map generation is kinda borked.

Nice.

It's not mare molestation if the mare wants it.

new map when?

All the work that's been done already, we better not change maps.

The map is shit mate, still I've spent the last 3 days terraforming several hundred tiles solo and am torn on a map change.

And what will replace it? What new magical map will keep people from bitching and shilling for something else? Steppe can be made, can't it? Clay and tar can be spawned in, could not steppe or tundra? A new map isn't worth all the hours of work some of us have done just because we're missing one type of tyle. ffs, there's a spell that turns grass into tundra. A new map is not necessary.

Make your own Steppe.

Why do you want tundra? It doesn't spawn anything.

where da loonix client at

Map change isn't going to affect stats, right? All I'd been doing is slapping dirt for the most part.

Well shit famalam i built a castle

There is no reason to change map, want steppe? build it yourself, clay and tar can be done using transmutation liquid later on, destroying everything for some meme biomes isnt worth it

What part of never ever do you not understand?

Map change meme needs to stop.

Speaking of steppes, i saw a very small patch of man made steppe near JK spawn that has spawned a small herd of bison.

I want it i need it
It would be so beautiful.

Yeah, don't really care either way myself.
Too bad you can't do something like save a blueprint and slap it down as a frame on whatever map.

fuck off pownstar

Never ever

It's almost like you want to bypass all the fun.

If you faggots wanted a map change you should have spoken up well before this point. We've already got villages pretty well established with plenty of buildings and possessions and idiots want to get a new map because you're too lazy to plant steppes by yourself?

Nah, but I'm surprised blueprints aren't a thing. There's papyrus and stuff.

Currently making dungeons on the serb.

The dungeons will be marked Tier 1 - 3, where the mine doors will be of material Steel(1) / Silver(2) / Gold(3) to mark what tier range the dungeon is.

The loot is given by treasure chests which are locked, the keys for them are either located on the single mob in the dungeon or a Keybearer if there's multiple monsters.

Dungeons will have minor backstory.

Neat, are these going to be added to the new map as well?

There is no new map you dum nigger.

A friendly PSA:

Spiders are niggers who travel in groups and will jump you from the trees when you fight one you think is alone.

That sounds pretty cool

Nice

New thread soon. Hopefully new blood incoming. Can't have a town with just three people.

Git gud

Point me towards the definition as to where three people consitute a town, much less a village, much less ur mum's typical Tuesday night, m8, I'll fite u, i'LL PUSH YE GABBA IN2 TEH BACK OF UR THRAOT M8

NEW THREAD???

8ch.net/v/res/12402189.html