boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107076752

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107089321
boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/31388017
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107623990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they memeing us?

keep it up
this might actually become a good thread, as opposed to the ML general shitflinging

My Gott, how can you guys stomach this shit? They literally only have strawmens and memes yet still manage to write wall of texts out of ad hominems, memes and strawmens and call their word salads "commies BTFO xD"

idk, it's quite amusing to see Holla Forumsyps trying to form a decent argument and failing horribly at it.
I'm just shitposting tbh, not even trying to argue

Mein Gott

You guys are worse than pathetic.

as if nadsees couldn't be any worse

when take a step back and just look at Holla Forums for what it is, it's collection of absolute mental cases

there's people on Holla Forums, probably a majority, who think the whole goal of communism is to genocide white people

I mean if you do 5 minutes of research and no more you're bound to become a rightist

I never thought I'd see the day when a Nazi uses the words class reductionism lol

They don't even do 5 minutes of research. Most of their claims and strawmen could be avoided by reading the fucking first Wikipedia paragraph

being a nazi guarantees you're a social outcast in most of not all countries. your social angst is probably what lead you to right wing populism in the first place

nice b8 though

it's funny to see how many posts it takes before they result to name-calling. the most "logical" ones usually take 5 or 6, most take 1 or 2 or start flaming from the get go

funny thing is i can only discuss with polyps on my adhd meds. without them, i cannot stand even opening the pol catalogue

Gee I wonder what that might be

I wonder who's behind this post…

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107089321

fucking this
aslo nice dubs

well i think that went well comrades. Thanks to all on the leftyside

Class applies to way more people than race so who is the reductionist fucking retard

maed meh tink

I bet that mother fucker lives in ontario.
good find user

You don't even understand what that means, do you? If you did, you wouldn't be using it.

…then if you keep going for long enough to get through marx you'll become a communist again

ah Communist Generals, thank you for enlightening me

you're right bro, and all those sources are at my fingertips at marxist.com and wikipedia. so convenient.

Uh huh…

oh my bad bro, my only exposure to communism are these generals that get spammed on Holla Forums everyday and there are only links to Marxist.com

seems pretty dumb huh?

I'm not even said Canadian shitposter, but hey, maybe he's done you a favour. You can perhaps (which we often tell you to do) READ the sources?

I mean I know it's often hard for Holla Forumsyps to research but, you could break the mold.

you silly goose, why would I read anything posted from someone trying subvert my opinions by force by spamming these threads?

Holla Forums in a nutshell

make sure to keep spamming those communist generals over there though, that's the high ground for sure. people are listening to you! good luck friend!

Well they must be, if you've decided to come here.

:^)

The hypocrisy is rich

boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/31388017

The fact that you keep coming back here literally proves that they are faggot.

And you're SCARED.

More like wik-'O'-pedia amirite Seamus?

looks like march is the right time to set up shop on Holla Forums

Marxist.com is literally just a collection of works. They have fucking Adam Smith there. Why you get so triggered by a fucking URL?

It says M A R X I S T

Seeing that word is like getting poked in the eye for them.

I always knew you guys were sjw's at heart.

Adam Smith was /our guy/ though.

Wut

Adam Smith thought entrepreneurs were parasites who benefitted off Government infrastructure and law while often having interest opposed to the wellbeing of the nation. He did however, venerate landlords.

How did the right butcher these writers philosophy?

What the right always does, revise history to fit their narrative

If people are not equal in ability by should they be provided for equally in need?

they shouldn't be provided equally in need

we have different abilities and different needs

Why would whites focus on race and not on Porky? Because even if capital is exploiting us, we get to keep exploiting the nigger. We can at least imagine ourselves as the oppressor.

It has a logic to it.

Jesus fuck,this """"oldfag"""" wasn't even around during the Bush years i bet.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107623990

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

THIS HAS TO BE SHITPOSTING!

SOME ONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME!

image was saved from that Turkish 4chan Holla Forums poster.

well duh, ofcourse it's a shitpost

It probably is.