Games for smart people

Are there any games that require you to be actually smart to play them?

Those only require that you have autism not actual intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

echalk.co.uk/amusements/Games/pilotTrainer/pilotTrainer.html
kids.yahoo.co.jp/games/sports/013.html
store.steampowered.com/app/504210
sokoban.info/
reddit.com/r/StopGaming/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are none. Intelligent people don't waste time on videogames.

You mean like "social intelligence"? The excuse non-autistic people with low IQ use.

Flappy Bird

Unironically chess, they even have huge ass tournaments

Bioshock infiniete… Finally, a smart game for smart gamers ;3

La Mulana.

Most games by Zachtronics

Before this thread inevitably derails in shitposting about the modern game industry and Bioshock Infinite:

Any game that doesn't allow you to save becomes that.

Define "smart" first. What do you want challenged? Knowledge? If so, knowledge of what topic? Intelligence? Ability to learn?
Give us something concrete, fag.

If chess is for smart people then how come computers who aren't smart can beat people?

Nice trips

Kinda like only some people can understand higher level physics. Is there a game that can only be played by people who grasp the entire concept.
Maybe something like Go but they made an AI that can beat humans at that now too…

Real life.
Welcome to the Matrix.

Do you think real life is a motherfucking game?

Only high functioning.

Do you have to be autistic to play Alpha Centauri? That would be news to me.

The better answer is that OP's faggotry strikes again.

There, there. Let's get you a puzzle and some juice. Shhh, shhh.

I wouldn't say EYE requires intelligence. Just a baseline amount for you to not be turned off by it's confusing UI.

You sound like one of those autistic shitskins with a double digit IQ that thinks you're some fucking late-blooming genius because you finally figured out how to post on Holla Forums after desperately trying to not shit yourself as you hunt and peck the keys on your government issued welfare toaster.

I don't think you truly understand what intelligence is, hell I'm positive you're probably another dim-witted commie faggot that's here trying to raid as I saw with a couple other threads last night.

So a game with a complex and intricate set of non-obvious rules. Games based around designing increasingly complex logistics networks (or programming - which is essentially the same thing) would probably be the only ones that fit the description and are reasonably fun to play.
Zachtronics games, Aurora 4X, Factorio, Dorf Fort to some degree, probably KSP with some colonization and realism mods.

You don't need intelligence to play Portal, however an intelligent people playing it will look like a speedrun to someone more mentally sluggish.
I made my gf cry when we played co-op

How can one be sure it isn't?

If he was autistic, wouldn't that actually benefit him. Not every single autist is going to be a low functioning one, also, where does race even come from? There are so many contradictions in your post, it's hilarious.

That's the only way you can make her feel something.

Portal is a fucking easy ass game.
I don't even think portal qualifies as a puzzle game.

You sound jealous user.

Hentai games. Everyone knows you have to have at least a 120+ IQ to be attracted to 2D.

/thread

So you have to be at least a brainlet and at most Emperor of the Brainlets?

Do you have to tell her to breathe too?

This was a thinking man's game that tested you on every level:
Combat, economy, lore, crafting, organizing, planning, navigating, socializing and language

Nope. I just like being a dick, I have my own gf.
Replace that trashbag you call a partner and get someone who won't bawl when they lose a fucking match in a valve game.

Holy fuck, my lungs.

She's not too dumb for it, i just solve puzzles in a split second.
Wouldn't it upset you to play co-op with someone and he completes everything by the time you're done reaching a spot?

tfw to intelligent to play video games

You couldn't even put fucking "too"
Get it the fuck together.

This really needs an edit where Wojack is visibly angry and his brain checkmated his ass.

or
yeah she is slower because she is dumb

How clever is your gf?

She's very clever, and 99% european too.
I feel guilt being a mutt

Yeah right.

How does it qualify to be 1/32 sandnigger?

/thread

if you're smart, you wouldn't be playing vidjo gayms in the first place

Sunset

My dipshit casual cousin got stuck at the first door you have to hack,

sub 190 iq detected, snore.

i was hyped for getting portal 2 when it came out but me and my buddy finished the coop the afternoon we got it. kind of a let down

The one with autism is you, OP

Watch who you call dumb.
If you were to speak like this irl you'd have to gather your teeth from the ground.

Your girlfriend is dumb AND I have sex with her.

Why would you want to have sex with a dumb girl?

And i was actually starting to feel something.
Disappointing.

because then you can trick them into facials by saying it helps make their skin silky smooth and creamy?

nigger, i'd fuck you up AND steal your stupid broad

There's a couple:
Riven Category Games (Game where it's only hard if you don't use a notebook)
Professor Layton Category Games (Middle School-Level Math Problems)
Fighting Game (Muscle-Memory Training) Category Games
Starcraft/Dota Catagory (Like above but also includes Autistic Study of an ever-changing Meta) Games

There is no smart video game, unless you count pic related.

this kind of post belongs in >>>/reddit/

well if it's two Holla Forumsirgins fighting, someone's bound to be crying on the ground while the other one's wheezing and grasping for air

From The Depths?
Space Engineers?
Dominions?

Why do people do this shit?

gif were never meant to move.

Animated gifs are a clever hack.

Modern day competitive chess is just memorization of different scenarios and how to react to them. There's not much in the way of critical thinking or creative problem solving anymore.

Most high-level competitive games are just that. That and luck.

Yes.

No-one brought up The Talos Principle? For shame….

Game was easy.

Not really. Most normalfags would give up halfway in if not sooner.

Besides, the game is about the story and reading material itself. For the most part.

what is it with negroids and teeth like this

pretty sure thats a brazilian monkey

if it is then its poorly designed shite and probably made by bioware

Okay iJustine. Most people didn't find Portal 2 to be even mildly challenging though.

yeah truly a fedora classic

Portal 2 was shit though.

This
Portal 1 is fine but the 2nd is just garbage

Are you retarded?

The game has literature and writings from dozens of people/authors.

And I guess puzzle games with a story should never exist? Nobody can enjoy puzzle games with any kind of story? And how is it a walking simulator? Is DOOM a walking simulator too, then?

Not sure if troll but you got me to reply.

It's not shallow at all. It's also entirely incomparable to atheism; it has some very basic tenets that are incompatible with atheism. It's not exactly 100% true but it at least tells us of retroductive reasoning and also gives us some conclusions based off of this reasoning skill.

And easy. I'm saying you thought it was hard.

It's like putting a story into a rhythm game, yeah you can do it but you are retarded for trying.

user it was shallow padding. Because the actual puzzles would make it about the length of Portal so they added a bunch of text spews, some vague crap that might bait people into thinking there was some meaning to the rambling story and then make people walk between puzzles.
You probably put more effort into thinking about the story than the guy who wrote it.

Gone Home.

The training for flight sims requires high IQ. It's a big reason even in South Africa the vast majority of pilots are white and the blacks are pissed about it.

echalk.co.uk/amusements/Games/pilotTrainer/pilotTrainer.html

How long can you last, faggots

Dirt: Rally

Post your time in that game, fag

first you do Dirt: Rally cutie

My Dirt RALLY score is 1000. Now post ur time

16s

Those computers are smart at chess though

What's the vidya equivalent of cuckholding?

Those computers were built by people

Battleborn.

I dont see your point.

15 seconds. It follows a pattern, but I'm on a laptop so my movements are too jittery.

I wouldn't call it shallow. Arguing with the computer was frustrating and unsatisfying, sure, but they did try to make you question morality and the concepts of sentience and consciousness

Being a fighter pilot requires at least 30 seconds.

well after playing for a while my score stopped improving after 18

I'd say it has more to do with hand eye coordination than IQ though

I somehow made it through the first 8th of the content before I found out how the skill system worked, I just assumed that the your protag was supposed to be shit because that's how SMT always was, and the focus was around the demons.

I was like level 10 before I figured out what the fuck happened (because a player noticed during a dungeon run that I was only using my demon and hanging back and told me, and that snowballed into me into figuring out the system), and I grinded agi spells on fairies to get back in gear for an hour or two.

My computer could barely play it because I owned a toaster at the time.

I miss Imagine

U R GEY

I think the ceiling for new players is 18 seconds. I can't seem to get to 19 seconds.

Scratch that, I just got 19 seconds.

You never know. Vid related.

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

fight me faggot.

Holla Forums Ragriz when

*Razgriz
fuck

Nice dubs but you didn't get dubs ingame faggo

I think with a little more practice I can reach 23. 30 seconds sounds inhuman.

Life isn't a game because no one would want play something as shit as my own life. Or maybe I'm a NPC and the creators of this game made their AI so advanced that I can think for myself to make the world as realistic as possible.

or maybe the players playing us have such an active life that they actually want peace and quiet and thus play us because "real life" is fucking boring as shit. Maybe life is just a game to those in heaven who have tired of absolute bliss and want to remember what suffering feels like.

Or maybe, just maybe, this is hell.

/thread

>:^D

kids.yahoo.co.jp/games/sports/013.html

:^)

CUM ON STEP IT UP

Pretty easy game.

getting to 21.5 seconds is easy but beyond that its a grind to memorize all the movements.

Keep up

Remember, the bare minimum for fighter pilot status is 30 seconds, preferably longer.

And it takes autists less than a day of practice to reach that.

Maybe some fighter pilots are autists. Doesn't really matter in those conditions, performance above all.

All fighter pilots are autists.
This shit's why I decided to join the Army.

Well, I did it. When do I get my letter from Trump?

heh

Good job, son. We will draft you to fly one of the drones when time to take Syria for Israel comes.

You can finally kill pakis for Isreal.

30 secs is bare minimum, let's see 40

jaden get the fuck off Holla Forums

It's this fucking rectangle every time.

I can dodge every other block just fine, but I can't move my mouse fast enough horizontally to avoid a full frontal from this asshole after about the 17s mark.

What about ARMA, or is that just a Milfag game?

My 34 seconds was an anomaly. I can't get past 22.5.

The people who program those computers are equally as good at chess as their computers, it just takes them longer to perform the calculations.

Or they might not see a play that they programmed into the game because there are so many combinations. Or they might forget. The thing about computers is that it's hard to make them creative, but they have good memory

Give them some slack. Bare minimum still means they get it.
If they can do it consistently

What are you, gay?

Probably this one.

Good enough.

Probably none. It's either for everyone or for autistic people of varying degrees.

I come up with interesting game mechanics and write them down in a text file, while thinking of ways as to making them engaging and requiring the player to think but also simplifying them so that they require as few exceptions as possible in practice. One Im currently working on is a Card Game where you have a 4D deck that minimizes bullshit RNG with manual card drawing and a more complex field, while also fixing some of the pacing issues both YuGiOh and MTG have
Shame itll never be a real game.

Post it so that I may take full credit.

Please define an activity in which the intelligence required can not be replaced with sheer autism in an area.
I have failed to come up with such an activity that can also be reasonably simulated

A game where all you do is socialize with normal people, but you can't reload any saves or restart.

I guess its because (actual) autism implies some form of repetition, while intelligence would be about using info given to you and calculating the unexpected and being constantly given new challenges that you deal with with a limited amount of tools
Thing is Minecraft or High Level Vanilla WoW seems like it fits more into the autism definition.

Silent Hill puzzles on hard mode.

shenzen i/o store.steampowered.com/app/504210
has sum oldschool 80s simple hardware designing and risc assembly coding but you might as well start coding and building irl electronics instead of playing games

I wish you guys would just stop misusing the word autism this much. What you mean by autism is high level of focus and determination in one task.
This is wrong not only because you can achieve this by being a normal human being, but because not all autists are like that. Only highly functioning autists can have this trait and still sort of behave like a normal human, but mosts autism are screeching idiots who jump around everywhere like retards.

We know it's internet Autism, it's just fun to say. It's the new retard/faggot/gay

lol, what a gay

I have no problem with the new faggot being cuck, but autism is a lot more confusing because you use it positively when referring to being highly skilled in something and negatively when referring to being socially retarded. More than a simple insult, it's a concept, a wrong one that's separate from the real definition and one that doesn't need to exist.

t. autist

Sounds just like something that an autist would say.

I wish
I lose focus way too easily.

It's retarded that a word for a form of brain damage is used to describe intelligence and dedication.
Almost as if it had something to do with boring normalfag cunts flooding the internet.

Normalfags ruin everything.

Yea you wish
The word gained that meaning here in the chans. It was bitter "autists" (in the internet sense) that called other bitter autists autists, in order to make themselves believe they were normalfags.

And what do you think "normalfags" meant back in the day?

I could keep going, but the game is kind of boring now. I'll never be a fighter pilot anyways because I'm over the maximum height.

Just play some fucking Gradius instead.

People with social lives.
By definition you can't have an active social life and also shitpost here with all the antisocial autists, so normalfags would only come here sporadically. The word was not perverted by them

hey i fixed your post

Shumps.

Damn that ship is such a qt

I agree, *tips fedora.
we need more game for us intellectuals like Bioshock Infinite.
INTJ UNITE XD

How is this so fucking hard for people? Every time I see a post like this, I can only imagine that English patches and shitty mods are wrecking the install, and the game gets blamed for user incompetence. In my many, many years of experience with h-games, never once has installation been an issue.

Hence the reasonably simulated part.
Anyone that can code a %100 percent accurate simulation of Normalfagging it up would not be capable of actually doing so themselves and thus lack the detailed info needed.

nigger, even if you do it 100% correctly and follow each step properly, those installs just don't work sometimes. i had one AA2 install where everything went fine, then two months later the subtitles changed to Cyrillic for no reason. After I fixed it, all of the characters turned blue. After a clean uninstall then reinstall, hats stopped working and turned into horrible nightmare hairstyles.

I don't know what people you've been hanging around with, but plenty of programmers have active social lives.
Even if no programmer in the world has an active social life, they can still get tips and instructions from socially active people.

I think you guys should name the specific games you had trouble/no troubles with or you'll get nowhere

Tardius Maximus, I have like six Illusion games (including AA2, which never gave me any issues), three Kiss games, and a few Alicesoft games on my system as we speak. This isn't even a "works on my machine" kind of thing because I've been doing just fine installing Illusion games on three different systems. Just accept the fact that you fucked up somewhere.

By good, he's talking about the untranslated ones like sisters and moebono
And they are a fucking pain to install and run properly

I've never installed a translated game. I always get the standard JP version. Like I said earlier, I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of complaints about how hard it is to install h-games are due to English patches.

I am not insinuating that they don't.Infact I know from personal experience that they do.
What I am trying to say is that if the system had any imperfection in it you could just exploit that to get through everything with enough determination+time and thus the system would fail ops condition.
And thus you would need higher than Toady levels of coding power to fulfill the needed criteria.
And I'm starting to get a bit out there myself so I'm just going to stop here

I think the "no save states and no reloading" takes care of that. No sharing of information on how the system works to other people is another requirement I'd add.

Nah. It could be a long and complex project, a big team effort like the Linux kernel. You could have programmers that work on a certain area that don't know much about the rest of the project.

Any puzzle game is only going to challenge you once. The challenge will be capped
Any SP game in general will do the same
The only way to truly test your brainpower is to play online vs other humans. The pinnacle of comp skill ceiling is RTS, AFPS and Fightans

Inb4 muh reflexes
Fast gameplay equates to fast decision making. If you need an extended thought process you should lose. The point is to think ahead of your opponent and use various factors given by them and the game to counteract what they're going to do. Further, AFPS and RTS require a hefty amount of multitasking to do well in, so you're not free to simply concentrate on whatever current battle you're fighting and your opponent's next few steps. If you want to be top-tier you need to be taking care of resources, map control and then also planning out several moves ahead, while also having a ready-made backup plan your opponent won't guess.

Also worth mentioning, the "autism" games do quite often require a lot of intelligence to play, because of the overall breadth and depth of their systems. Once you shove a bunch of that shit into muscle memory it becomes more manageable though, as with any game

Testing Ereader posting

What are these "autism" games? Do you have some examples?

I'm not sure which one is the case for this.

This is not true at all. In Zachtronic games there is a lot of optimization you can make after you beat a level. I remember having the lowest amount of instructions overall in one of the puzzles in TIS-100. You can also make your own challenges. And there are also puzzles that put randomization into place.

Ones like the OP was mentioning, good sims and some high detail management based games

That's a fair point actually. Degrees of success are definitely good sign to look for. However I'd argue that they still aren't going to be as much a challenge as another human. A preset puzzle has a finite amount of tricks, even if the pieces aren't set in stone

eating the 4th pizza and sides I've ordered in the past 24 hours

The game(s) he's describing have user-created puzzles and sandbox experimentation also.

In the way you've described competitive games you haven't really claimed any more mechanical complexity that other games couldn't offer, and the added benefit of playing against another human is an entirely hypothetical benefit contingent on whether or not your opponent knows what they're doing

user, controlling Pong with assembly is the pinnacle of autism

competitive pokemon, moreso if you're using a battle simulator

because theres only a limited number of chess moves and you can just program a computer to know of every single possible possible location of chess pieces that can occur from turns 1 to 100 without breaking the rules and label them as good or bad
then its simply a matter of picking the move that makes you not lose

User generated puzzles are still preset. There will still be a singular optimal route, and randomization will only potentially obfuscate that route. However a preset game will always reach in the same way given the same factors. A human will not. A human opponent will also allow the use of non-optimao choices, because those choices play with predictability. Against an AI, grabbing a rocket launcher in a given scenario is always either a good choice or a bad choice dependent on the current set of factors, with a predictable outcome. Against a human, sometimes the bad choice leads to a good result, because you're expanding the game several layers beyond what the optimal choices dictate. I might grab that rocket launcher precisely because he expects me to go for a powerhouse, or I might bait him into a bad spot by making him think I need a weapon so that I can blast him in the face with a shotgun. RTS' can sometimes force you to do this on multiple fronts, where you're constantly fighting several mini battles while also managing your base, and trying to figure out where your opponent least expects you to be

It's less about the mechanical aspect in isolation and more how that acts as a force multiplier on player output. It's also worth noting that you can then expand those choices by simply adding more players to the mix, where a 2v2 is going to be incomprehensible in terms of player prediction and overall management to a new or inexperienced player, the downside of which being that individual skill matters a fair bit less when you have a teammate to pull weight and potentially cover for mistakes

Also re:knowing what they're doing, your human puzzle creators also have to know how to create a good, challenging puzzle. A baseline level of expertise is needed in both cases

All you need is a pen and paper to take notes and to make sure to explore the islands correctly.

It's above average and I wish more games did Riven well, but it's hardly something that requires genius, or even particularly cleverness.

The bullshit 4D projection puzzle in Fez was harder than anything in Riven for example. Although, it doesn't help that Phil Fish, being an idoit, fucked up the 4D projection idea in such a way that the game didn't have a proper solution to it and required it to be brute-forced. Still though.

I tried about 10 times. I could get farther but I feel that it'd be pretty disingenuous. This is much more fun than it should be though. It seem that If I can follow this pattern without hitting the walls you can make it pretty far

Hey, unpacking the archive and installing the game in Japanese locale can't be THAT hard.

I don't want to just greentext the very first things you say and leave it at that, but this line alone more or less confirms you don't know what you're talking about for this specific subject. There is no singular optimal route to solving a problem in Zach's games, period. That's one of the definitive traits of the games.

As for all of this talk on unpredictability marking the height of complex decision making in gaming, you're going to have to work more to make your point.

What about Dwarf Fortress?

Bioshock Infinite

Jesus Christ, the hit registration on that is fucking abysmal. It needs a higher update rate.

Same with checkers and tic tac toe. They actually figured out the dominate strategy for checkers now.

Sokoban: sokoban.info/

I feel like patience would be a much bigger limitation for some games than intelligence.
I know for a fact I've thrown some games aside because I didn't have the patience to give a shit about understanding things.

Murder-suicide yourself and your mudshark whore.

truth. average time to get a japanese game up and running properly for me is like 2 hours or more.

And don't even get me fucking started on trying to run patched japanese games through wine on linux.

That would actually be nowhere close to 1/8 of the game, unless you were playing the localization.
But yeah, I also spent a lot of the game neglecting some of the basics (or semi-basics). I felt stupid afterwards. But the learning experience was rewarding.
This May will be the first anniversary of the game's closure, as well as the expiration of the few web domain registries that were made last year and never used. Sad!

The Stanley Parable

how's Deathwing treating you?

How has no one said Kerbal Space Program?

i dont know man. curiosity and boredom can lead you to check out some pretty stupid shit.
real life is just a crappy flash game without a nude patch

Nope

No one cares about shitty spic games.

I always find that exchange funny.

chess or strategy games that mimic it.

games for smart people and if its not gsg or df. I can only think of CRPGs and some JRPGs, SRPGs.

Some dungeon crawlers but some of them are really autistic in a bad way. I dunno OP but there is not allot out there when it comes to smart games. Since most games have what they call a sturdy AI which make casualfags not scared of the challenge, and let them feel smart while actual smart games makes one feel really, really dumb.

whats that anime?

Haganai

Somebody else played this? Neat!

RPGs are lowbrow grind2win garbage, lad.

Literally any other genre is superior.

DOTA2

depends on which rpg m8. I'm thinking of the more old rpgs that I grew up with that followed dnd rulebook 3,5 or fallout 1 and 2.

Disgea is also a good strategy rpg, there is also ogre tactics the psp version that is pretty good.
there is allot out there.

Games that force you to git gud, or atleast require a minimum amount of intelligence to even git gud. Descent for example is one, a Nigger-tier intelligence would not be able to complete the game at the highest difficulties, Achron's gameplay is shit but if you want to tackle that monster you'd need to git gud and time traveling to strategize and dominate your enemies.

fpbp.

Intelligent people don't play games user. They focus purely on furthering the white race.

I think what you mean is games that require some sort of planning and foresight.
These things are related to higher intelligence but in the realm of things like video games it doesn't take much and can be applied anywhere.

Look into building sims where you might be able to use the knowledge gained about the rules of the sim to plan your next movies.

can I join the airforce yet?

Stop falling for that Jewish meme.

*tips swastika*

I said white, not German.

I can't tell if this is a copypasta or not. I'm pretty sure my community college doesn't even have clubs **or maybe I'm too oblivious to notice.

FML

Maybe you say that because you've always been around those with the same intellect, leaf. I can assure you that if you live in a diverse area you can tell the difference between those with an IQ of 89 and that of 119.

For me it was great until the fucking update that renders the game unplayable
but I'm not that user, so whatever

Completely untrue. It's just a bunch of mathematics; it only requires you to study it for an extremely long time because it's very in-depth. There's also a lot of counter-intuitive fuckery (as a simple example: particles that have 1/2 spin), but in the end that's just like learning another language with grammar rules far different from your first. Don't confuse education for intelligence.

The real issue here is that very few people actually even understand what high intelligence is like. Most assume it's like the movies where people solve all their problems with calculus, even simple and inane ones. In my experience, it's more like just being able to do things much faster than normal, with a logic that seems very simple. It's exactly how, if you leave a kid to solve a problem, it will take them much longer to do so than an adult, even if they most likely will eventually get there (with some trial-and-error). To revisit the "higher physics" thing, what makes Stephen Hawking a genius isn't that he's the best in the world at what he does, but that he reached that point in his 20's. Other physicists have made amazing achievements in the field, too, but it took them their entire lives.

This means that video games are not made that require supernormal intelligence. Anyone can play any game, even flight sims or DF or insert-MMO-spreadsheet-simulator-here. A very intelligent person will just be able to do it easier, and will be able to grasp the gameplay that much faster. An idiot would probably be able to figure out autism-simulator-2017 after a dozen hours, but would never enjoy it because it would be a slog; a person with average or above-average intelligence would grasp it and begin to master it in only a few hours, and so enjoy it more quickly. That doesn't mean the idiot "can't play" the game; it only means they won't be good enough, quickly enough, to want to.

I actually have pretty much the whole backup of the official site where mechs were shared for tournaments.

I've got some things to say just for the fuck of it.
First off, why the fuck would an object avoidance game require a high IQ?
Secondly, how the fuck is this a pilot trainer and why would the U.S. Airforce use a simple flash game to test pilots when they've got multi-million dollar equipment?

This is a smart-people only thread. Go find somewhere else to troll.

But he's right you know. There's a good deal of planning, strategy, creative problem solving etc if you're playing with other amateurs, but once you get into the more serious players it's absolutely a matter of memorization and pattern recognition. Which are skills all their own, no doubt, but it's not at all what a most people think of when they think chess.

uhh Math Blaster for DOS?

laughingmarines.jpg

Redpill me on why Elon Musk is not intelligent. If you think that's a stupid example you can go on google and find plenty of 'intelligent' people that enjoy video games.

lmaoing @ ur life, kiddo

We really don't realize how good we have it here in terms of average intelligence. Think about how horrifyingly retarded we are as a site, nay, a culture; realize that we are more intelligent than any other website on average.

So basically the same as how RTS games can actually be about strategies and creative planning, but the high-level matches are just how good you can micro and whether or not you choose to rush?

If it were portal 1 she woulda solved it first try, fatties love them some cake

sauce

Pong is babby tier

You let a bunch of autists make you fill shitskin guilt? Not sure if I should feel disgust or joy.

It's obviously Pokémon Showdown and Advance Wars Days of Ruin.
Prove me wrong faggots.

Does The Witness count as a game for smart people? It had some pretty tough puzzles.

close

Which ones did you find tough exactly?

I don't remember, its been like a year, and I never even finished it. I had to sit and think about most of them, though. (except the ones at the start)

when you're as dumb as OP, every game is for smart people

haha epic xD

Is Xenonauts better than the 1994 game?

Advance Wars Hotseat Multiplayer.

this

reddit.com/r/StopGaming/

I'm not gonna lie user, being a math teacher (afterschool) i noticed girls seem to have a specifically harder time with logic themed activities.
I'm not sure if there is something they are better than males at, but if i had to guess, i's say empathy.

There is, and it's the bullshit abstract soft sciences garbage which teaches you that five solutions to a problem are all the correct answer and not exclusively one. They're not as rigid as proper hard sciences where that is the only answer that will work and if you get another answer you blow everything the fuck up.
t. science teacher

like a school one?
Do you have any fun stories from the workplace?

i want this shit meme to die. women are never nice to anyone, especially not to other women

they're better at understanding emotions, aka they know how to make other people feel like shit over nothing

who's jaden?

this
Also maybe they are never nice to you :^)
Becoming good looking changed my point of view on them.

It really applies to almost all high-level anything that has a static number of possible moves.
The moment the you understand all or even just most of the actions available, it becomes less about thinking up new solutions to problems as much as how fast you can apply the ones that were already put through the grinder enough times to be fully min-maxed for top efficiency.

IF they can be better at ANYTHING it will be cooking/cleaning and artsy stuff like drawing/painting

Pen and paper got me through it just fine, but if you put any normalfag in front of this game they would probably commit suicide from how fucking stupid it would make them feel.

THE CODE THE CODE
DO YOU HAVE THE CODE

Wew

Now if you really want to kick the 'tism up a notch, you could make a multiplayer strategy game out of life.
And of course you could have a fuckton of variation depending on how you set up the map (eg, torical or otherwise looping?), which type of life and such. You could even have a turn-based system, wherein you have say 1k cells to change every 10k TUs.
You'd have to have a NASA tier computer to run the whole thing smoothly, but it would be fucking awesome.

looks cool, but it doesn't look like much of a game

STGs require the most intelligence. If you want to "feel" smart, play grand strategy or RTS games or goon RPGs.

This is true, I was the controller.

That one was pretty tough.

FUCK YES

Where the fuck is /gsg/?

i feel like the rest of that pasted on image is lewd but im gonna get disappointed

Here's the image I pasted it from, if that helps.
politu sagu

It's not a game; it's a "software toy".

Sounds about right.

What is this? A dedicated plebeian thread?

Fuck me daddy

Thanks for proving my point, monkeys.

this user is objectively right

cleaning it is

Elon Musk is a retard, met him a few times. Thinks real life is sci-fi with very little knowledge of philosophy. Also acts like a drunk pretending to be sober, overenthusiastic at all the wrong times.

I only need one finger to play a mosou game and i don't even need to look at the screen outside of menus

The man you posted is attractive, I want him to fuck me. Is that so damn hard to understand?

No. There was a study where brain activity was monitored in subjects while they were presented with emotional images. The results were exactly as I expected them to be: men feel more empathy, and women exaggerate the empathy they feel.

All ancient Western cultures had it right when they removed children from women as soon as they were able to talk and learn; the only thing women really do is make babies and act as life support for them during their youngest years. Beyond that, they possess no moral, intellectual, or physical qualities that make them appropriate exemplars.

git gud

Fuck, by the time I completed that game I was still rolling sausages in my dreams for a week or two. Great game though.

That game tests hand eye reflexes and the ability to track multiple objects at once. Neither is really an aspect of IQ. I can believe that the air force uses some variant of it though.

this but unironically