/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Dead thread after three months edition

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

Take a look at this beginner's guide here.
tiny.cc/AO2NewbieGuide

docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1V7YrlObzS2fbhBS_7e8XcEgMrOTo526u5_nGIh9gL8w/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every time.

KoTHO is clearly the superior MMO.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME.

bump

this is just IMVU with court roleplaying

you could not be more right

ISHYGDDT

It's built with qt so it's easy to compile your own executable. You nerd.

Server down. Sorry for the inconvenience! Though, we will be switching over servers for the time being due to instability.

For the time being, the Attorney Online Vidya server has been taken down due to concerns regarding the host computer/network stability, and as the Master Server is hosted on the same one, we are opting to use a cloned server hosted by someone else.

Connecting to it is as easy as adding the following to your serverlist.txt:

71.54.53.182:27017:Attorney Online Vidya(bombshelter)

Main server's been up for a good few hours now, if you didn't know by now.

I guess it's time to adopt a policy of "say yes to any and every braindead fucking stupid idea."

Removal polls will be serverpolled.

Ryutarou and her objection theme added when?

When the game comes out in August.

Feenie needs to hold hands with Ghost!Mia

The game is a chat room, there's nothing we can post but screenshots, helping out the ocassional newfag, and bitching that the server sucks that will probably never be read.

Well we can help out new people or talk about how the cases are usually laid out. Another idea is to plan out a new format for a case.

Maybe we could talk about case ideas without having ERPers taking up space and getting in the way.

Nothing is worse than trying to build a case but a dozen people hang around talking about stupid shit instead of helping.

That almost always happens, which is why people like me and a few of the people I know tend to prebuild beforehand so we don't get a lot of disruptions when it come to asking people for opinions.

The "Juked The Update" Update is out now! Download here docs.google.com/document/d/1V7YrlObzS2fbhBS_7e8XcEgMrOTo526u5_nGIh9gL8w/edit Changes to the jukebox will be applied at a later time.

How bad of an idea would a gachimuchi case be? Yey or ney?

It does get a bit annoying. I wish more people would help build. Although I am a bit of a hypocrite for saying that.

If it helps, rules like no excessive spamming are still enforced during case-building. So feel free to slam that call mod button.

I slam that mother fucking call mod button even when I am casing!

It's incredibly fun but we need more attorneys.
Ryuunosuke localisation never

kek

If it's not been stated before, this is the new main doc. Please do not use the old main doc any longer.
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit

Well the /vg/ crew did also shill on cuck/v/ as well. Even though we got all the flak for being shitposters.

Surprised fullchanners can get along with half people tbh.

Shilling on 4chan's Holla Forums is usually something that isn't announced on the /vg/ thread mostly because it is to keep shitposters out.

We can, it just requires not talking about current board events. It makes not-case shit kinda awkward when some faggots are talking about 4cuck shit.
I assume the same goes the other way around.

Checked, and most halfchan people think fullchanners are irrelevant. like more than half don't know or care about gamergate anymore.

Downloaded, what do?

Connect to the Attorney Online Vidya server, pick a character, and see if there are any cases on (which at this time of night there isn't especially when most of the server pop is playing mafia like fags). Recommend observing a few cases to get the gist of it before participating yourself. Sometimes we do "tutorial cases" for new players that are kept a little simpler so as to not overwhelm, but those tend to get weird anyway. The last one became an absolute trainwreck because one of the veteran players decided to be a cunt.

Alright, I'll check back during living hours. Hopefully I can find some of that fabled fun.

Just use your imagination, roll with punches, don't meme TOO hard, and be autistic. You'll be fine.

Family is the most important thing after all…

Thanks for playing.

Finally, a reason to stop playing. I might come back in a while when you fags stop refactoring things.

Remember,

you'll always be here forever.

Yo Lawfuldickish, your stream isn't loading. Every other Twitch stream is working but yours so it isn't me.

Is he not from Holla Forums? Someone find him on the /vg/ general and tell him to fix his stream.

Not so different from the canon trials. The Japanese bit is especially apropos. Imma need to watch more of this.

They'd shoot ya for that in Texas.

It continues[?]

I need that "am i retarded" cap.

Every time I come online there's either no cases building or nobody willing to case.

Dear prosecutors,

stop saying "defense." and not damage emoting.

it doesn't make you a badass, it makes you look like a boring tryhard.

defense.

defense.

DEFENSE.

D E F E N S E

What timezone are you in, if I may ask?

Is it bad that I want to fug the clown?

Miles Edgeworth, you were a glorious bastard but fuck you, that shit literally drained me emotionally and physically.

GOD DAMN IT EDGEWORTH YOU FUCK

Those sprites are shit, please never use them.

Actually shit.

It reaches the minimum standard of quality regarding flipflaps and blinking

it's shit user.

FUCK YOU CUCK MAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Fuck off.

really activates the almonds

are you fags still doing gamergate

There's a containment thread, other than that no.

This fucking case.

This fucking case.

Anyone else having issues with music not playing?

I had that same problem. They changed the name of all song files, so you have to get an update for the music, which isn't listed anywhere.

I believe this was the update:
docs.google.com/document/d/1V7YrlObzS2fbhBS_7e8XcEgMrOTo526u5_nGIh9gL8w/edit