vndb.org/v16743
vndb.org/v1715
vndb.org/g542?fil=tag_inc-542.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=rating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dubs get me teary eyed all the time

That thing looks like a fucking googly-eyed cockroach

ayy lmao

wew

my gf left me today but really I only got teary eyed about never seeing my dog again. Raised him since he was a pupper

I need more shit like this, need to feel.

why do women like broken men?

don't the japs have a niche genre for ultra depressing shit?

Women think they can fix them

I came in here expecting to see pussy like the title says.

I am disappointed.

I cried like a faggot yesterday when Estelle got Joshua back.

NieR
NieR: Automata
Euphoria
That's about it.

There's actually an anime for that.

There is additionally a completely different anime for that as well.

Because that's the only way they can feel any sort of power. They're dumber, weaker, and less emotionally developed than humans so they feel compelled to tear them down so they'll be less pathetic and useless by comparison

Her death touched me, I was really sad

Other than mentioning another Key novel, MGSV squeezed a tear out of me when Quiet finally speaks English to radio help for Venom.

They hate that shit. Women want to be put in line and disciplined by someone stronger. They're genetically hardwired to be subservient

Actually, yes they do. It's called Utsuge.

I cried at the end of Sleeping Dogs.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon made me well up a bit.
The ending to oddworld: stranger's wrath.

reposting from cat thread

I'm not surprised, but that second one just looks like the gigganigga

Aren't we edgy?

think we could come to an agreement on
women don't like untested men, broken men, but like men who have been tried and tested and came on top.

wat

wait, waht post was >>1234567

fug

I want to see her pussy.

I want Aussfalians to stay and feel

She's not the only anime character that does shit like this. Some bitch in Air says "gao" and some other anime I can't remember has some chick say some odd shit that I can't remember. I wonder if this wouldn't get annoying with a real person.

undertale :^)

That's what they're supposed to be.

Enjoy

john wick her ass

I think the dog has no relation with the GF.
Hes just saying that his GF leaving him was less emotionally impactful than whem his doggo died.

That part in MGS5 where you shoot your infected friends. Cried more at that part than any anime could get out of me.

Man leave it to japs to create such a fun idea just to ruin it with their shit writing

There's another one, but I can't find it now.

This is why Anime fucking sucks now.

By the way Mother 3

Wut? The whole quiet shit felt forced as fuck, I felt more feels with the whole paz flashbacks.

This small issue is nothing compared to the whole experience that are Key VN based animes.
The issue is animes that are purely that, and I can asure you that Kanon isn't purely that.

Don't know user. The only anime I could get into were Lain, Bebop and Paranoia Agent. If something even hints of cutesy wutesy moe bullshit I delete it immediately. I just don't understand these high pitched shrieks.

Actually I lied, Nichijou was fine but only because of the lost wallet scene.

Key products only follows the same generic pattern at first.
Then it starts to add layers and shit gets real.

Go watch cheesy Grindhouse OVAs like Genocyber and Devilman user, you might enjoy them.

I know I do

Oh yeah, almost forgot this motherfucker.

Is Clannad actually worth playing? I often hear people talk about the story but those fucking creepy bug eyes freak me out.

It's definitely worth it.

Yes, art aside

CAN'T

STOP

Damn it's been a good awhile since I saw that image

There is a bunch of cartoons that is not moe shit, you just need to look for it.

Saya no Uta
Every time I chosen another route to fix things I just ended up destroying them even more.

Nier:Automata
Play it.

i admit that i cried like a fucking bitch at this one
i have yet to play steins;gate 0 , gonna replay the first one then follow it with the sequel,

that thing ain't human

Well her daughter can survive nuclear winter alone and retroactively change history, so yeah I'm pretty sure she isn't human in-universe as well.
Same for Air, that bitch is some time travelling monster as well.

100% of the time

How can someone so cheesy tear your fucking heart out at the same time?

Something

Are you supposed to feel bad because she's retarded?
Pic related made me feel pretty awful game was good but shouldn't have been a CT sequel

Nothing of the sort in the OP
Try harder faggot
I mean, I'm a pretty apathetic, unfeeling, cynical fuck most of the timr, but even I can feel.

Soooo, how is the VN making you cry if you aren't playing it ?

By reading it

Play the through the first one, get the true ending path. fail to save kurisu once and then play through zero, after getting the true ending on zero, go back and finish the true ending for the true chronological experience

When I was a kid, I cried when Cait Sith died in FF7. I was playing with my bro and he liked me to read the text to him. I kept reading through the tears, and even though I was kind of embarrassed at the time. I felt something then that I didn't think I could feel. It's lame, but some people get emotional, and there's nothing wrong with that.

That show is over 10 years old now.

I'm pretty sure every Key VN has drawn tears out of me but this is the only one to get me genuinely crying.

Alright Holla Forums what's the most heart-wrenching vn with a happy ending out there?
I wanna cry like a little bitch.

Game was more of an esoteric explanation of the second half of Xenogears than CT. Which is fine from a series continuity perspective, given webm related.

Didn't know the Turks started making anime.

Official English version is coming up if you want to support it.
Probably expensive as shit though

Pretty much everything Key

/thread
looks different from the last time, this a new one?

Only one I'm missing was the old man and his dog quest.

There's gonna be an English LB:Ecstasy, right?

Not that I know of
Maybe a patch later

faggots.

I wholeheartedly agree. You are not so much of a faggot.

They're called Nakige.

Tears

Tears with happy end

Ive played the ecstacy version with an english patch before it got pfficial but for some reason it only enabled the vanilla non-h mode becuase of some complications. also wasnt shitty sekai project working for little busters english version?

I don't think I've been more disappointed going from a subject to a post body.

They like sensitivity.

It doesn't suck just because it doesn't appeal to you, faggot.

Why the fuck does that Air and Kanon anime look so terrible at times? Clannad definitely didn't have that problem with its adaptation meanwhile one of the protagonists has an outrageous fucking chin impossible to not laugh at and these infamous shots.

No, they only licensed Clannad

Low budget
Kanon is alright, Air just goes to uncanny valley.

Ace Combat 4

That kind of random side quest sucker punching you fucks me up. The first Nier did it too

Auu~

basically what you posted.

No, it was more complicated than that. I want to say it was the blonde girl from Kashimashi, but I don't think that's it. I'm going to be thinking about this for a while.

Dango Dango?

No, it was a nonsense single word. Dango is just that song that Nagisa sings. I don't think it was from a Key work.

WHERES THE PUSSY

For games, Banner Saga comes to mind. There was also a mod for Skyrim where you can get a sister for the Lone Wanderer and you end up visiting your former house on the surface where your mother is buried. The was also one for Skyrim where you basically protect a girl who's the last of her line while her family is cursed to die. She gets killed but I'm not sure she's dead, need to finish that mod.
Lirum's death and Seth leaving in Lost Odyssey.
Takeshi's paths in Ever17 end pretty sad even though they're supposed to be "good."

Look up Lucy The Eternity. Thank me later.
vndb.org/v16743

Also LIly from Katawa. Wake up in the hospital bed thinking she's gone then you hear the music box.

There's thousands of anime and 30-40 new shows/sequels every three months (after we exclude kids' shows that nobody will watch). Yet many people somehow cannot seem to ever locate anything except the "moe" anime they don't want to watch.

That Kanon shot on the right is from the earlier adaptation by Toei, not the later Kyoto Animation one that most people have seen. I'm not sure if the left one is from there too or somewhere else.

Toei is superior

It really depends on the woman and the type of brokenness. Love is a transaction. The weaknesses of one person are covered by the other and vice versa. Now that both partners are strengthened by the relationship, love grows out of it to ensure that a partner never betrays their dependency.

Anime can make even roaches look like the cutest of things

Crisis Core bothered me a bit. Despite full well knowing you're gonna die, they really fucking hammer it home. Too bad the writing towards the end really grew half assed.

That's a girl with shell-hair. It's not a roach.

reminder that females will carry a external pouch full of her live young to be dropped and laid somewhere nice, like a goddamn baby grenade
Reminder that cockroaches have big asses

ok you got me

Fucking aliens. Why did they bring spiders on Earth?

it's only cute if you're cutting off those digusting insect antennas, anime or no

What was so sad about the end of Sleeping Dogs other than Jackie?

Y-Yeah… Fine.

yeah but i felt some brief simpathy for roaches just from looking at the pic, it's like i almost feel like buying an Ouya when i look at Ouya-tan's sufferings

Fucking disgusting. Spoiler that shit.

I thought only 1 fucking roach came out of their eggs, this is fucking cheating

Wew lad

i dont think ive ever played a more emotional game in my life

I keep getting told that this is a good game but I've never played it and I think I never will.

It's a good game user.

Undertale is a cute little game about weirdos being weird in a monster world. The gameplay is easy but has a cute gimmick. The art ranges from really quite awful to kinda cute. You may have noticed I am using the word "cute" a lot, and that's because it's probably the best way to describe Undertale: inoffensive, a bit dull, but with cute ideas and a couple cute characters.

It is especially for the price
The only issue with it is the horrible fanbase, but that shouldn't detract you from enjoying the game, its a nice dirt cheap nod to Earthbound by a dedicated romhacker.

Does it work on GNU/Linux or even wine?

It's a 7/10.

Don't listen to the autists and tumblrites who consider it a masterpiece.

Don't listen to the bitter Holla Forumsacks who think it's the worst thing on the planet and crusade against it in every thread.

mostly, because of it's sequel
but this entire series wrecked me
And I'm not even done with Alternative

I teared up a few times during this too. Kagami is a fucking bitch though, god damn I hate her. The main series is over so we don't have to deal with her disgusting ass thank god.

I love everyone in this game and so should you!

oh shit why was I still set to Sage

I can tell you haven't finished it now. You will despise her near the end.

I have yet to start it. Waiting for that trilogy edition to drop so I can take my time with it.

well I just got past the sadogashima arc, I doubt I'll end up hating her
I still giggle at "Austistic mode"

A lot of quests in the game have a sort of sad ending.
The karate machine was kinda sad to me. I thought he would just stop trying to challenge me and chill over at the village
Also the part with the resistance member's friend where you can see his friend was still alive at the start of the game and you find him dead at the end
Oh and the very end of the game giving up your entire game's save data to give another player more fighters to pass the credits as well as all the different final messages you can set to float in the background of another player's was really [emotional]
It felt like watching the encouraging fisherman when reading through some of them you could set.

Works fine in Wine.

Buml

Mother 3 and Sev

I didn't cry while I was initially playing Fate/Stay Night. I'm not really the type that does that sort of thing. Still haven't cried. But I get really damn close whenever I hear Die Lorelei. There's some with Ever Present Feeling, but it's not the same thing.

We couldn't protect her smile.

Even the mc?

Fuck, its been a while

Bump

OP is a fag for clickbait subject

Every poster ITT.

I enjoyed it.
Just avoid all discussion about this game like the plague and you'll be fine.

>tfw finding Kaine's shack in Automata

Bump

he was. Until about 300 years later. And then he was still mostly okay, for a time. 10000 years is a long time to be alive.

I guess I'll ask here.
Is Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness any good?

she's a cockroach, not your waifu

Bump

You are the cancer of this site. Why bother going on imageboards when you're a moron?

But MD Geist fucking sucks. And Genocyber is only good for the first three episodes and even then the animation is trash.

True, but the gore is good.

I think Fragile Dreams: Farewell to the Moon has to be the most depressing game I've played.

Farewell ruins of the moon*

It's a fine game, it's only the fanbase that is cancer.

So does 80% of fucking anime, but at least its fucking badass, entertaining and with good music instead of being a cocktease full of shitty tropes and the same goddamn cutesy bullshit.

Full name?

Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter
A simple google search would get you there newfag.

I assumed "Trails" and "SC" are separate acronyms so I googled both individually with keywords like "RPG" and it didn't lead me anywhere.

Violence Jack is shit too.
Because Geist and Jack weren't filled with those.

I cry when I realize that blind people and a lot of handicapped people want to play games but can't play games or have difficulty playing games. Controller that lets you play games by reading your brainwaves when?

I cry after playing a really good game, since I know it's over and that I will never get to play it for the first time again

You know what you can do you bitch? Play the game over and over, appreciating it even more each time you play it. I play through the PS2 Ace Combat games each year and love them more each time I play them.

this seems like a decent place to ask. I've been trying to get a pirated copy of the steam edition of this game VN to work, but every time I try to launch it, steam redirects me to the store page for it. did I fuck something up?

Now you're talking.

Everything must be made to be cute.

you forgot to copy the crack

Call me when things like Gundam Thunderbolt, Little Witch Academia and Drifters become the popular go to shit isntead of thousands of Harem/Shonenshit/Slice of life that eclipse them in both quantity and popularity.

What quality anime was on this year?

Paste the crack over the installed files retard.

ok

/a/ please fuckoff

weve been bamboozled

Katawa Shoujo, but less because of the situation of the girls being sad and more because of the realization that I'll never stand in a field with my perfect autistic amputee girlfriend.

G-Senjou no Maou's epilogue made me cry like a bitch.

I honestly dont know why people praise this vn so much. its one of highest rated on vndb. I went trough it and only truly good thing was tsubasa route if i remember her name correctly.

Main heroine was annoying as fuck holy shit.

make me

I like Naruto and think Trigger is the best anime studio ever.

The second secret Emil fight in Nier: Automata

I didn't expect that
Also the room under the shopping mall

Women aren't people

sup bro great taste.

I also have sheet music for all the songs + some arrangements if anyone is an autistic original VIP and wants them.

Do VNs count?

Of course.

Truly the VN audience.

My bad, I just jumped on the thread and its late here.

It would have had an impact if Huey wasn't scolding you via audio transmission.

Every time, video related. It just breaks me.
He was a model fighter pilot till the end.
[ F ]

>Chiaki Nanami
I didn't cry, but I was dying inside watching that timer run down.

That whole part was just draining. I'd like to think she survives in the Navi Hajime carries and one day he'll open it and see her there waving back.

I'm on my 2nd playthrough and play it between breaks of Persona 5. I want to git gud, the skill ceiling for AC04 can get pretty high. Currently on hard mode, building skill, unlocking more difficulty levels and buying up planes. After getting through the grand trilogy, going back to AC04 made me say "Shit, it may not be like the other two, but I forgot how great this one was, and how much fun I had." It's not as flashy as the other two, but it's strong in ways an Ace Combat game should be.

The ending of MGS4. Hits me even harder now since my father passed away.

Meme.

Gundam is one of the biggest franchises in existence that's been on-going since 1979. Drifters averaged 11K per volume. LWA may or may not become a success in Japan. Harem and SoL shows don't automatically become popular, and something being adapted from a shounen manga doesn't mean anything.

From your point of view, nothing. Since you don't even like anime.

I don't like eating shit every fucking season
Theres a difference

No, you don't like anime. You may think you do, or you may claim you do, but you don't.

K-on nigger detected, scum like you are the reason anime sucks. I kid, the nips just have even shittier taste.

Daily reminder that Miyazaki was right,

You are simply proving me right.

K-On was very touching in a lot of ways, though. You have to have never watched it to complain about it. It's actually good.

Yea, it's not like they always pick worst girl, watch the shittiest shows en masse, it's not like K-on ruined kyoani forever, it's not like anything Miyazaki shits out is a thousand times better than anything you watch. I'm gonna go far and bet that my stay at /jp/ was longer than your entire imageboard life.

Absolutely epic.

It did no such thing.

I didn't say anything about what I watch (which includes Miyazaki/Ghibli).

I didn't say anything about how long I've used imageboards, and in any case you don't like anime.

You are right, I don't like aniything you'd call anime you underageB& pleb.

"Shit taste" is a meme, we weren't arguing about the definition of anime, and I'm older than you. And why did you say "anything Miyazaki shits out is a thousand times better than anything you watch" if you don't like his movies? If you think even Miyazaki's movies are shit despite being a thousand times better than whatever I supposedly watch, then that just again goes to show that you don't like anime.

That's like saying people who dislike spielberg dislike movies, you are a true pleb, go back to your LN adaptations.

Everything you have posted indicates that you don't like anime.

The ride never ends.

Well I'm not the one calling all criticism memes like a butthurt commie calling everything he doesn't agree with a spook. Maybe all those memes have a degree of truth and you are the cancer that killed anime.

I'm calling memes memes. Maybe instead of posting memes you should post actual criticism.

Anime never died, and I'm hardly in any position to kill it.

like broken fucking record, not the dude you were talking to but holy shit that is autistic as fuck

Good god.

Thank you for you input /a/utist
Now fuckoff and go watch your trash

I'm not from /a/, it IS a meme, and I have still not said what I watch.

And you still don't like anime. What I can't understand is why anyone would pretend to be a fan. It's not like being an anime fan carries any sort of prestige or coolness.

Instead of blaming someone for pointing out memes, try not posting them in the first place.

Huey completely ruined that part.

Ghost Trick will make you cry like a bitch with a ear-to-ear smile

When did i land in bizarro world?

medal of honor series
there's something about soldiers that touches my heartpenis

*tips divorce papers*

WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

Don't worry, I'm sure some user out there is preparing his 5 dollars as we speak. Undermeme was barely average, the only thing going for it was the music and feel-good story.

[1] Lie down
[2] Try not to cry
[3] Cry a lot

Frontline was garbage

I looked into your eyes and knew that you were my nigger

Never played any MoH game. Should I?

Allied assault and the one in the pacific theathre were pretty cool for the day.

I want another route like Amane's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. Is that too much to ask?

dude I cried like a little bitch at this one. Have you seen the anime adaptation? its really good.

The final part, Hoshi no Hito just came out on nyaa not too far back. Haven't had the guts to finish it.

oh that short film? holy shit I forgot about that. ill go download it from nyaa now. thanks user.

*not short film just a regular film

sorry for my autism

think I'll be a streaming pleb for today

wrong game
trials and tribulations was sadder

makes me cry in disgust every time

it has button clicking and occasionally pointing at something at an image
it counts

I can fap to that.

Anyone still here?

Me. Eden of Grisaia is out on Steam but it's another 6 months before the Denpasoft version gets out.

Are there any good visual novels with husbandos in them?

You want Otome games, which arn't my expertise but are their own little genre fans like. There's this one called Hakuouki which is Edo samurais n' shit that seems popular. On android but not PC for some reason.
vndb.org/v1715

Take a look at the Otome tag, maybe you'll find something. vndb.org/g542?fil=tag_inc-542.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=rating

nice

Fucking Canadians.

Soul Sacrifice Delta.

Sekai has licensed all Key VNs for Western releases. That's why Ecstasy, which was 98% translated, has been stalled and no word has been given for 2 years.

Fuck Sekai, anyone who buys from them should be shot.

All the themes about living with your own mortality and being at peace with it came at a very dire part of my life. I had recently been diagnosed with severe major depressive disorder, which, despite being needlessly grandiose, means I can literally depress myself to death. I don't mean suicide either, I mean that the chemical imbalance in my brain could become so severe that one day I'll go brain dead (or full dead) without treatment. I was 19, living in my pare ts basement, had just left my job of 3 years and still didn't have a high school diploma. Every day I would be consumed by existential dread and nihilistic thoughts, causing me to entirely shut down or, when it got slightly "better", have a panic attack. Nearing the end of the game, when these themes starting getting thicker, I became really uncomfortable. I'd pause everytime they talked about a wish for death, or would utter something that sounded utterly hopeless. I remember feeling absolutely empty for days after the ending of the journey. I returned to play the answer a bit later, and tho it didn't contain themes quite as heavy as the journey, it made me kinda feel hopeful. Just seeing how the characters moved on after the journey was enough for me. They weren't being hokey about it, not acting overly altruistic about the events, or being paralyzed by fear. They accepted what had happened and we're all moving on at their own pace. They weren't waiting on the world, holding onto the past and letting it weigh them down. When the answer ended, and they all went their separate ways, I felt content. There was a small bit of hope that it sparked in me, and it helped me get to where I am today, not braindead. I recognize the flaws in its writing, and by no means do I think it's a perfect game, but it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

>This is why Anime fucking sucks now.
This is why Anime has always fucking sucked.

TL;DR

Zack was the hero we needed, not the hero we deserved. A part of me always wondered how FF7 would have played out had he survived, though any scenario I could come up with would be pure speculation.

you can lose and be forced to go back to the last save, it's a game

In Kancolle, the blonde destroyer says "Poh" or something like that every other word