Has there ever been a modern 'Bible Game'? If there has not, how would you make it...

Has there ever been a modern 'Bible Game'? If there has not, how would you make it? Would it be a realistic point-n-click, or maybe a turn-based RPG?

Bayonetta

Only fun if controversial, and if it's going for controversial it might as well be about the Quran, Islam, goatfucking, warmongering and pedophilia.

Making vidya out of bible is heresy, user. It would not convey the written word right no matter how you make it.
That's just honest opinion of non-religious person.

Get the fuck out of here, Francis.

The hell would a bible game even be?
Being a boring fearmongering cunt your whole life and dying?

Call Platinum, get all the bits of Samson's story out, pick and choose a few other heroes, let them go wild.

Done.

Popes and priests were always antichrists, tbh. All religious installments of "christianity" are just systems of the devil to suppress truth. And theology its main programming tool.
Your world is a lie, and i can't wait how soon enough it will fall apart.

How about a VN were you play a descendant of Cain, and if you don't think every decision through you end up spiraling into a situating were you murder someone and go to hell. Sorta like those jap ones were there is rape hiding behind every corner.

Stop being spooked, nigger.

Whoa, are you telling me there exists a VN that goes like that?

Confirmed for having never read the Bible.

It's actually not that bad, even as a work of fiction. Ludicrously dry, sure, but Solomon, Samson, big J, they were all really powerful and interesting characters to me. Even Jesus has some odd moments of weakness and doubt, which is refreshing.

Tragic.

halo

Here's some stuff.

Shame they got the convo from such a shitty place. Sounds like they knew this stuff themselves though.

Hell he was Mr. Forgive All Transgressions until some fuckers set up a market & whore-house in a Church.

Then he went ape-shit.

imagine coming home, to a house you built with you, your family, and your closest friends

Now imagine that some random assholes are running a brothel in it, selling random shit out of the garage, and are eating in your living room.

Fuck yeah he was pissed

Hatred, but the Civilians and Police are replaced with Jews and Romans while Nadim pourtant is replaced with Jesus.

I'd be pissed if Jews moved into my house, too.

El shaddai ascension of the metatron is biblical, or semi biblical anyway. Its actually a very pretty game, artstyle wise. Mostly paper rock scissors combat with platforming here and there. I never did get around to finishing it.

Scratch that. Apparently El Shaddai was inspired from the book of Enoch, which is regarded as non canon to Christians. There's a guy dressed in black who guides you while occasionally talking on his cellphone to God. I thought he was named Lucifer, but its Lucifel. Been a few years since I played it.

David's story would make a really interesting game, up until he becomes king at least. In popular culture you hear about Goliath story and the Bathsheba story, but a lot of interesting things happen between those two events.

The Ethiopian Orthodox Church considers Enoch to be canon IIRC.

Mdickie's The You Testament

I've often thought that a David game would be sort of like God of War, considering how big Goliath was. He wasn't hill giant big, but who said a video game had to be realistic? Have giant (hill giant sized) Philistines that David has to attack by climbing up them.

You forgot something.

lol reported

the games of TempleOS are modern and the RNG used is literally the word of God so they're the most holy games we have

Book of Judges even had female soldier who led an army and a powerful man who can destroy buildings. Skullgirls based Filia and Sampson on the biblical Shimson/Sampson. And MKX based D'vorah on the biblical Deborah/Bee.

The Orthodox and Catholicism consider the Apocryphal books (that include Enoch) canonical.

There was a fairly good Book of Mormon adventure game made in Flash.

enjoy damnation, user

I haven't seen any games featuring the bible lately but there are two games based on the Bible's sequel, The Book of Mormon :^)

Christians can't make good christian things. They are the plebs of religion, it's why medieval art is so much worse than Roman art.

MGS4

This is some good-ass bait.

Turn based strategy with Jesus recruiting the disciples and more followers to fight the romans and jews. Fish, bread and wine buffs op as hell

Imagine, a whole game about the fever dream of a bunch of sand people.

All except Enoch. They even debated for over 1000 years whether or not the others are canonical(Even St. Jerome didn't want them in the Bible), until Martin Luther, who was very adamant about removing them, showed up. Then they agreed to put them in the Bible mostly to spite him.

Tip harder, kike.

The bible is the biggest jewish lie ever made and you tards and plebs sure love it.

Christian doom with metal?

Shitposting isn't going to make god exist user.

If you mean greek and roman sculptures, sure. But they were utter shit at 2D back then.
The renaissance period is when 2D art started looking impressive and "correct", which was right after the middle ages. And that still had a lot of christian imagery.

Nope. What you posted isn't a painting. Here is a Roman painting and what's better is that according to the Roman Greek painting was even better but here is a little known fact
WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GREEK PAINTING LOOKS LIKE. We have never found a well preserved original Greek painting. Middle ages art is a downgrade from what the Roman did and since the greeks were better than the Romans it's easy to say they couldn't make them either.

Haven't seen that meme in a while

I know there's no surviving greek paintings, I went off of their pottery decorations and such. I didn't know there were any surviving roman paintings either.

My point is all of them were bad at perspective and realistic portrayal, as far as we know anyway.

Factually wrong
Here's a roman copy of greek art.

No, but there have been several modern board games based on the bible. /tg/ is the red-pilled hobby.

Fucking underrated post.

I really wish there was a point in click game about the crusades or the tribulations of the baptists living in catholic britian.

those would make for a good point click adventure game.

Ok

HD remake when

Fist of Jesus

your meme is a spook tbh

The story of Sampson or Jacob needs to be done up. Sampson would be a beat up game, Jacob would have a wrastling game.

You could go all Unteralterbach/GTA with references and humor throughout. This would probably be one of the biggest shitstorms in vidya if realized.

Also I forgot, it should be exclusively marketed as though it's a 'muh refugees dindu' game where you rise above le ebil nadzees and totally left field normalfags.

I played a little of a character action game where you play as an angel, the characters looked like fujoshit but the enemies and backgrounds were fucking amazing.
unfortunately I cant remember its name.

also halo

Just make base it about all the stuff in book of Ezekiel.

17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went.
18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

I wish enemies designs were actually as memorable as creatures from bible.

5/10 but still one more reason to play bayo.

Reading the old testament made me hate the jews before it was cool. Try it yourself, it's a chronicle of the most cowardly and duplicitous people in history. Catholics did the right thing, to bury the old shit and focus on the gospels.

You do know most people posting here aren't up to your standard of the Aryan Ubermensch, right?

Would a game that lets you play as Jesus and allows you to choose how to act in the pivotal moments of his life be blasphemous? Would it make a good game?

I'm sure it's what Bioware was thinking of when they designed Vigil.

The You Testament.

The guy who made five nights at freddies made one

Are you wholly and utterly mentally retarded?

but is Random Number God the God or just some polytheistic god of randomness?

I don't get this.
So jews who practice Judaism but are not faithful enough belong to the synagogue of Satan?
So, depending on your level of faith, you go from:
Heretic -> Synagogue of Satan -> Actual Jew?

Any game that lets you remove Sodomites?

It is to do with the transition from simply believing in the Torah (Old Testament) and nothing else to believing in the Talmud. The Talmud was an entirely spoken text up until the sixth century, which is what makes the claim that Christianity is Judaism because it uses the Old Testament so deceptive. And it is the Talmud that is meant to be the reason but there wasn't really a name for it due to it being passed on from person to person for centuries rather than being written on paper. That is why the reasoning given is that "they say they are Jews but they are not", it is the conflict between Jews that believe the OT and Jews that follow the Talmud.

So the real Jews believe in the Old Testament and nothing more and the fake Jews believe in the Talmud?

That is how I understood it

No such thing as real jews or fake jews, just like there is no such thing as a "fake" muslim even though the media often likes to pretend so.

Kind of, I think he's saying a bunch of Satanists used to/are going around pretending to be Jews to put more blame on them, and use their tight-knit communities for protection or to get away with shit.

Raped a child? Ask the lawyer for help.
Need to buy illegal goods for lots of money? Get a loan from the bank.
Hurt yourself trying to kill someone for Moloch? Have the doc patch you up.

I personally think you have true-Jews who follow the writings to the letter (gentile are animals to serve, they're no.1, charge interest on loans to get mad dosh, lie through your teeth, ignore how this book is almost designed like a test to find loopholes as training to get-ahead) and those that have no clue ("casual-Jews). This would also explain why they push the self-hating Jew stereotype on TV so much- so Jews who have realized how fucked up their religion is are treated like a stereotype who hates their own body/family/culture, rather than someone who knows what they used to believe in is a threat.

But of course, even with True-Jews, you have those who think they're at the top of the chain, but they're still serving someone else (and may not even know it).

The head of their religion even said Europe "deserved" the mudslimes we've been invaded by for crimes of our ancestors.

It's almost like there's a reason they've been hated since the Egyptian times.

You do know fake/real is intended to mean the distinction between the religious belief and the ethnic belief, and not "please ignore the type that is inconvenient for me", right? For example, converting to modern Judaism is never going to get you to be truly accepted, even if you without a doubt believe every single word of it, since you were still born as a gentile.

Fuck, I'd buy ten copies of such a game. The real saltbait would be a mission on New Year's Eve in Cologne. I hope someone has the balls and money to develop and publish a similar game in this day and age.

But user, that' basically half-lifeā€¦

undertale's genocide route is the closest you'll get to do that.

Get out with your shit leftypol memes, Tranny monster.

Every Jap game is based on the Bible lad.

That goes for you too.

Fighting game feature Jacob.

Examples please? Other than Bayo because you point that out.