youtube.com/watch?v=VEDiBwq8jXI
inkbunny.net/EeriesNumberOneFan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thinking about emulating Harvest Moon - Tale of 2 towns
Potato chips, strawberries later
Some grapefruit juice
PoE triple crown walkthrough
Blondie
nah, I'm on Easter break (I'm a teacher)
Already did
Fairly decent

Who are you? Why do you keep making these threads at 1 in the afternoon and fucking up the order?
WoW Kronos, because Elysium is a bunch of sellouts, and Kronoshas become the lesser of two evils I just want to play some damn Vanilla in peace
Beavis and Butthead, possibly Trailer Park boys
NEW LICH KING ALBUM MOTHERFUCKERS
Some pretty good, thrash, been waiting for this album for a while.
Reading is for nerds.
I don't know, probably some fish.
Water
No
Pretty good, got the day off today, unfortunately I have to work Monday because Easter is usually pretty busy, so it will probably suck.

How are you enjoying your 6 figure welfare job where you get paid to do next to nothing along with getting weekends, summers, and holidays off?

lol I don't live in the West, where I live garbage men get the same salary
Wanna trade? I'll go sit in some office and you go work with 16 year olds and try to get 30 of them in a same room to listen to you for 30 minutes. You don't have to try to teach them shit, just try to get them to pay attention to you.

And it's 7pm in Europe so op did nothing wrong.

Oh, I'm sorry. I have nothing but contempt for school teachers in the west.
Also I don't work in an office, I work in a minimum wage restaurant chain.
:^)

It's my friend's birthday party, probably playing Melee and board games

Either pizza or bbq

Probably the shitty diet soda his family keeps in the garage where we normally hang out every other friday

Dunno, probably Mortal Kombat on Blu-Ray or some actual good kung fu movies

pic related when I'm just doing shit

From Beirut to Jerusalem by Thomas Friedman (for school)

Eh, not tonight, I got that out of the way yesterday.

Like shit for the last couple days, but generally better today.

Dune II
Chili Pie With Cornbread Crust
Milk
Simpsons
Hotline Miami 2 OST
Dune
Nothing
Bad.

Zeldu on Swiiiiitch Then Snatcher on Sunday while streaming on Twitch
Nothing yet, Im starving
water
nothing
Synthwave, 80s, Retro
Couple boards
Nah
Pretty damn good, Tonights work shift should be a skeleton crew and Boss approved bringing in something to pass the time. Looks like more BotW, family lunch tomorrow to spend time with on Easter Having me a huge ass steak dinner, slept in today as well.

also Captha, you are right, MKX is Gay

DOOM WADs, OpenSpades, Flatout

Ice cream, smoked meat

Beer, jam water

Nuffin, maybe I'll watch "American Movie" later

Bones discography

8chins, halfchins

Dunno probably to some sick shit from sad panda later

Alright

Doom with some friends, probably Xonotic if people show up to the gamenight thing
Paella with fried plaintains
Water
Repo Man, idk bout later
Carnivore and Type O Negative, since today Pete Steele died 7 years ago (vid related is the first band he was in), also Eyehategod.
Holla Forums
No clue as of now
Indifferent

Terraria, and maybe some Doom and Quake later
Ice Cream, then maybe some sandwiches
Water
Various vids realted to vidya and Christianity.
Sun Ra - Sleeping Beauty
The Bible
NO
Mixed, I feel like crap because work sucks, I've not done anything productive this week, and I'm still searching for a wife.

On the other hand, I'm relieved that Christ bore my sins on this day so that I won't be miserable forever because of them.

Garbage men get paid well in the west, too. Thanks unions!

Our pay is shit and by all rights garbagemen's salary should be even shittier. But nope, we're apparently the same. Educating kids and emptying trash bins is equal in the eyes of our society.

Persona 5
Chicken
Water
Yawamushi Pedal, getting caught up on some seasonal shows
Weeb shit
Berserk
/ss/
Breddy gud

More like in the eyes of lobbyists and union "leaders" collecting dues.

Patrician taste, anons

Damn kike mods just deleted the 12345678 get.

What was it?

A /monster/ get

Breath of the Wild.
Yogurt.
Coffee.
Nake and Afraid: XL
Nothing at the moment, but the Persona 4 Golden OST is stuck in my head if that counts
Camp of the Saints
Nope blowie this mornin

Not sure yet. I need some new games.
Maybe I'll continue playing Pokemon Prism again.
Sandwich
Water
Nothing at the moment.
the mashup thread.
Just lurkan
Probably later.
I'm alright.

Strike Vector or Marathon
Oats
Water
Gundam Wing or some talks from Suckless Conference 2016
Dune
Shit about the Myrddin programming language
>FAPPAN
Gentle femdom or tomboy stuff, maybe some comfy hypnosis files if I'm in the mood
Better than last week, still wishing I wasn't too autistic and interested in engine architecture for Unity or UE4.

Persona 5
Bagel and Cream Cheese
Banana Strawberry Milk
DanMachi season 2
This Is True Love Makin' from Capcom vs SNK 2
Killing Bites
Done
Tired

Games with shotguns. I fucking love shotguns. Give me more games with viable shotguns.
A piece of chocolate every now and then.
Sweet deep yellow fluids. Lemon ice tea.
Nothing.
To my thoughts.
Nothing for now.
Not now.
Okay.

Persona 5
Tuna
Water
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
Persona 5 OST
Chemistry textbooks
Pic related
bretty gud

Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ. Has a good amount of challenge to it though the controls are annoying because of inputs being misinterpreted through the DS touch screen. E.g, Moving when trying to shoot to the sides and vice versa and Double tapping to pick up two items on the ground throws a grenade.
Senran Kagura Estival Versus. Been playing this game on hard since the beginning. It usually takes me about 20 minutes total to beat a mission on hard after leveling a little and figuring out a strategy to beat the missions while only taking about 5-9 hits. Up until I got to the first mission you play as Hanabi with a five minute time limit. This probably took over a hour to get right. Spamming my air attack that ends with an aerial rave and whenever I got 3 or more I would use the combined Aerial Rave. Then a hard to line up Secret Ninja Art that had to hit 75% of the enemies or I wasn't going to make the time limit. It was okay because Hanabi is a cute.
LGR, CGR and Ross.
Queen - Liar. And anything in this thread.
Don't know yet.
Root Beer
This thread.
Too early to think about it.
Been playing a ton of almost straight action games recently after playing nothing but turn based game for months. Starting to get bored of it and thinking about trying some other Genres. Never really played RTS games or 4X game before. Looking for some to start playing tonight and this weekend.

Fucking mods. The thread had a topic about video games.

World of Warcraft private server, been playing my pally in arenas a lot.
Bake Rolls (Pizza)
San Pellegrino (Orange)
I don't really watch things besides Samurai Jack S5 and Rick and Morty
Carpenter Brut.
I can't read
Anything that's POV and involves milfs
Burnt out.

Probably Fable TLC. I spent too much time making money on that memory card minigame in the tavern I could buy all the OP early game equipment. Either that or Fallout 2 (again).

Kebabs probably. I haven't decided.

Vodka and Coke, or lemonade

Either Gaki no Tsukai or Little Britain

Some jazz if I listen to any music at all.

Don't really have the attention span for it. Been trying to read Count Belisarius by Robert Graves but lose interest and rather do something else.

Probably not, feels like my libido is slowly dying.

Despondent at my lack of willpower. Can't seem to do anything except please my cravings and lack all motivation for anything else. All I do is watch stuff, play vidya, and drink to escape this.

Tried to replay GTA:SA but the missions just got more and more aggravating (Especially with glitches like how the DDR shit fucks you over with the framerate so keys that should hit don't and vice versa) so I dunno. Might give Kingdom Hearts 1.5 a second chance tonight or just play more fucking Melee
Had some pineapple earlier
Water
Watched the latest NXT this morning so that finishes wrassling for the week. Maybe I should watch a couple classic matches. Really liking heel Neville/TJP
Classic rock like Steve Miller Band and shit
Nothing
Not now and you either don't like or don't care about what I'm fapping to anyway
Pretty good. Gonna be making some money today on yardwork. Thank fuck because I've saving up for when WWE comes back to my state to try to get the best seats possible

Nothing, please kill me
Just had some chocolate eggs and cake
Earl Grey
Creationists being wrecked by scientists and 12-year-olds
Own music, some pumped and energetic, I need it
Organic Chemistry and Computer Modelling please for the love of god kill me
Too busy
Stressed, pic related.Two exams coming up, and one of them is stressing me the fuck out. It sucks so fucking much, it's unreal. Otherwise pretty fine, just waiting until my exam week is over.

(Heiled)
Whatcha studying?

May I recommend not breathing for a couple of minutes?

Fucking hell.

Nothing to be ashamed of, we've had backpacks, tiles, LEGO and Ohio passing by so things like non-euclidean geometry, bismuth or unpaired electrons wouldn't be that big of a deal. Unless you are showershitter from a few threads ago, of course.

Stop with that forced meme.

What are you, a 15 year old r/atheism user?

XCOM: Terror From the Deep
All the salt in the seven goddamned seas
My own tears
Good men put to the sword by my own carelessness and hubris.
Embed related
Shadow of the Torturer, by Gene Wolfe. S'alright.
I was horribly sick all week, so I'm keeping on the /nofap/ until my power level is back to normal.
My chest isn't on fire anymore, so pretty good. I've got that convalescent feeling, so I'm going to do a light bodyweight workout to keep the blood flowing.

I'm not showershitter but I am a literal fag so it'd either be a waste of time to post what I fap to because nobody would like it or I'd have to deal with a dozen angry replies

Nope, I am just interested in what arguments are being used by both parties, and how facts and reason is used.

Great choice.

My condolences.

Hardline creationism is pretty stupid. Trying to explain the vast complexity of the universe with religion misses the point of religion in the first place.

:^)

I'm a comp sci major, and this is community college gen. ed class, History of the Middle East.

Friedman himself is a jew and writes for the NYT. The book covers the Lebanese civil war, the Zionist takeover of Palestine, the degenerate inefficacy of the PLO, the Israeli occupation of Lebanon, the role of the Israeli government as a police state culturally enriching the fuck out of the native Palestinians, and the complete fucking cluelessness of Israelis on the plight of the Palestinians whose land they literally stole.

I'm not hating the book, Friedman literally talks about how he fucking worshipped Israel when he was growing up as a jewish kid in America around the time of the 6-day war, and then his idol is fucking shattered when he finds out through his job as a journalist all of the shitty things Israel does to consolidate power and maintain it.

Titanfall 2, Gravity Rush 2, Silent Hill 3, and I'll probably give Rainbow Six Seige a shot.
Cereal
Water
Nothing, I'll probably watch something on Netflix though
Creepypastas in the background
Holla Forums
Anri Okita
Comfy, its the long weekend.

My nigga

Are you playing SA on PC or something? I'm not quite sure if you turned the framelimiter on or off but the DDR shit never felt right.

At least he is self-aware. I really don't have stance on the Palestine-Israel thingy because it is a religion-driven war. However, I have got to say, very odd choice in college, not negatively or anything, but I really do not associate compsci with the ancient middle east. Unless you have plans to make Istanbul Constantinople again. Currently reading some more basic shit, like The Trial, Fahrenheit 451 and 1984. You seem well read, any opinion on these? Any good recommendations for someone whose first language isn't English, but still wants to read some good literature?

WEBM unrelated.

Yeah, but he was talking about watching creationists getting wrecked by kids, that is something I only see rabid fedoras do.

Yeah, I am. I turned the framelimiter on after CJ's model kept glitching the fuck out when he sprinted with it off. I gunned the hoe on the bitch down after she denied me after I failed the DDR by 150 points. Fuck you, it was rigged from the start

This is probably why RDR is my favorite Rockstar game. The missions in RDR felt like missions and not shit made to piss you off and to extend a game artificially

darksiders remaster, damn it's fun

I just think it is interesting/funny to see, because the generally older creationist is quite often afraid to say certain things or delve deeper into matter (usually to keep things simple and understandable), while the kids just keep hammering on their original point, it's just fucking weird man.

Some Bayonetta later.
Whatever sounds alright.
Pepsi
Nothing most likely, I might watch a Ghibli movie or something.
Currently listening to Tenniscoats Papa's Ear. I can't find the full album on Jewtube, but embed is probably my favorite song from it.
Nothing.
Not today.
Kind of down, I've been pretty lonely and generally feeling shitty. Maybe some comfy time over the weekend will make me feel better.

Nice, what are some specific artists you're listening too?

I couldn't get into Darksiders a few years ago when I played it on a 360. I want to try it again because I like the setting. Is there anything to really know about it before playing?

Senran Kagura Estival Versus, Persona 5
Chicken and a spinach salad
green tea
The Laughing Salesman, waiting for episode 3
soundtracks of whatever i'm playing.
One Piece, just started the Baroque Works, about to start the fight with Mr. 3 while the crew gets turned into wax figures.
nhentai.net/g/190129/
pretty decent. Gonna be a busy night tonight at work, and tomorrow will be pretty busy too with Easter just around the corner. Gotta work on Easter sunday though to train at my new job i'm going to, so that's gonna suck.

very nice taste user.

wew

that was a pretty fun game. Have you played the Raven's DLC yet? How is it, if so? I've heard it sucks.

Not really. It's like the lovechild between Legend of Zelda, God of War, and the book of Revelations. It's pretty great stuff, especially if you like Joe Madureira's artwork, since he did pretty much all of the art and character designs for both games.

I'm just getting transfer requirements done so I can get the fuck out of community college, my academic plan says I need to satisfy a few course categories and this class fell under that column.

As an Ameriburger, I thought it would be useful to learn about the non-stop shitshow that is the middle east. Pic related offered the perspective that Saddam wasn't so bad, and that taking him out exacerbated the shit in Iraq.

Dragon Quest VII, 3DS
Stew
water
Oz
80s shit. I don't care about music much
Readin's for fags
Jessie Rogers
Optimistic about getting back with my ex and feeling motivated to get fit for a trip this summer.

Indeed, that is best, get it over as quickly as soon as possible, and indeed, from that point of view it can be very useful to learn about sandnigger history. My course will be nearly all chemistry/quantum physics, with some social and ethical studies, like why it would not be socially acceptable to build a space laser orbital strike cannon. Funny enough, I'd still have respected four of five responsibilities our uni demands if I actually used my knowledge to build the thing, so that's close enough for me. I should be quite lucky as well, as a Yuropoor I have one of the least pozzed unis available.

I genuinely wonder why most GTA missions are horrible, I dont even remember Bully having missions annoying as that.

I dont know, I honestly just started Gravity Rush 2 and made it to the Seperate Tables mission. Its certainly an improvement over the original though especially since you can actually throw objects properly.

Wurm with Holla Forums
Hake
Wine
Get Smart
Billy Idol
Nothing
Hotkinkyjo
Surprisingly well.

owo-notices-bulge.jpg

Persona 3
Tacos
Water
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis
Haven't fapped in over a week, I'm testing to see if it'll effect my rash
I dreamed about my waifu last night so I hope I can see her again tonight.

I want to play New Vegas but I'm having trouble with loading some mods.
Strawberries.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Pic related.
Too many books and not enough time here's what I haven't read: The Forgotten Soldier, Trainspotting, Roadside Picnic, Starship Troopers, Hard To Be a God, a book about mercanaries, Black Hawk Down, Cidade de Deus, Tropa de Elite, The Republic, Dune, Alien novelization, Escape From New York novelization, Terminator novelization, Blade Runner, A Farewell to Arms, The Sun Also Rises, For Whom the Bell Tolls, and The Old Man and the Sea.
I've been fapping too much but I've replaced my fetish for obese women with chubby girls, attractive arms, and healthy chin
I've been wanting to die for roughly a year now I feel my brain folding in half and everything I think about or remember I involuntarily forget it or block it out, help me.

oh I see. Yeah, the Gravity Sliding is a lot better too, in addition to throwing being actually useful now. Don't forget to do all the side missions along the way, they're certainly worth doing.

KoF 98. Might try to learn more about Melty Blood tonight.
nothing right now
coke
nothing right now
Kof arranged OST
Holla Forums posts
nothing
I don't know.

Probably Rainbow Six, might play Call of Juarez: Gunslinger later
Gonna have some rotisserie chicken later from Costco, shit is so cash
Water tfw ran out of diet soda
Random youtube videos n shiet
EMBED RELATED ITS HYPE AS FUCK
Been trying to read Schopenhauer/Nietzsche recently
Dragonic anime tiddies
Bretty good, happy easter lads

Trust me, bud. You don't want to drink that stuff. Aspartame is a Neurotoxin.

I've seen studies on stuff related to it, you're talking about the rat/mice studies right? If you are, the mice were injected with proportionate but exponential amounts higher than what a human could consume in a day before they started suffering fatalities.
Besides, most of my diet sodas use sucralose.

Today's Video
WEW
Today's video was on the weak side again. It seems after he does a good video his next videos are mediocre for awhile. The IBM PC Unboxing was great.

Idiot.

Sucralose is a lot better than aspartame, but natural sugar is always a better option. The thing you should be really worried about is the benzoic/citric acid combo, that stuff combined actually produces carcinogens.

Rogue legacy
Pistachios
Water
OG Kamen Rider
Concord Dawn
guides to CLisp
too often
alright, for tonight

I can't have sugar, otherwise I would. I'm on keto.

Persona 5 currently at the part where morgana leaves the team and mmets up with other persona user
sour cream and onions chips
Nos my go to energy drink mmmm
maybe later in the evening
pretty good .

Untermensch/10

nu-male get out pls.

Have fun with whatever shittier diet you're on, lad

Actually I knew a dude who died of cancer, he drank diet coke like a mad fucker. The doctors at the time believed it was linked to his diet coke intake, so I did some research into it myself.

Just drink some water, man. It's the most healthy option.

I don't know if it works or not, never done it myself, but if it does, who gives a fuck? I once was told I was a nu-male because I prefer to wear glasses over contact lenses because they're more practical and are more versatile. Practicality always takes the front seat over vanity.

Bayonetta on PC
Cheesechocolate cake, potato chips
Water
Cowboy Bebop
Bones
4/Holla Forums
later to Sasha Grey
shit because the biggest chan randomly isp banned me, fucking chinamoot

Football Manager
hummus with bread
strong beer
Football Manager vlog
Perturbator
news
already did
good, drunk and comfy

Yeah I've been on a diet soda spree recently but I'll probably lay low for a while or drink carbonated fruit juice like La Croix, which I've yet to try actually.
Pic related.
It does, and I'm living proof. If counting all the other times I've done keto, I've lost well over 60lbs.

Unless you are unable to metabolize phenylanaline (phenylketonuria, PKU), aspartame is completely harmless. Water is the most healthy option, absolutely. But then again, water is toxic too, it just depends on how much your daily intake is.
Not with a God as cruel, twisted and immoral as nearly every religion describes him, thank you very much.

Again, please acquire disease stated above and drink some diet cokes.

planescape torment: enhanced edition

chocolate with milk cream

water

rick and morty s02

celtic frost - monotheist (2006 album)

nothing

later some random shit on betterfap.com

Fairly decent

The Midnight Fucking "Vampires" wants me to grab my Leather Jacket, Helmet, hop on my Honda Nighthawk at 1am and ride around town, FM-84, Lazerhawk, a little bit of everything.

Good fucking music though to chill with and cruise.

Super Mario World on GBA
Hard-boiled eggs
Water & Diet Mt. dew
Forgotten Weapons
Daily Shoah
Weird shit on Hermetics and declassified CIAnigger docs on psychokinesis
To memories
Exhausted

You're saying this as though continuous, endless existence with no recourse in oblivion is not the worst fate to wish upon someone.

Pokken Tournament.
Cherry pie.
Apple juice.
Nuclear Negro.
Nothing.
This thread.
Nothing.
Kinda stressed.

Good tastes. Embed is one of my favorite drivin songs.

I have always liked how Friday night funposting on an Icelandic teacup painters' forum always ends up in a meaningful discussion about life, death, religion and morality.

also diet soda

Were you born with your brain outside of your skull?
If so can you please go in for euthanization immediately?

Persona 5. I did not expect it to be so addicting.
Not enough
Beer
Bass lessons
Money
Tabs
No
A bit impulsive after buying a bass when I should probably keep working on drumming. Instead of practicing either, I'm just here shitposting. Also feeling like I should take some bass lessons from a professional instead of trying to learn it myself via youtube and whatnot.

Lad, Neitzche went nuts, and spent the last bit of his life bed ridden doing nothing but quoting bible verses.

And fetishes.

Learn to play the bass riff from Peace Sells.

Was that by someone else? All I can see is Star Wars Droidworks. I do agree that some videos can be hit or miss, but when they hit they're great like with AOL's Tech Tales segment.

dorf fort
processed shit
coffee
youtube videos
bones
ibs
nothing
ok

good taste

Red Orchestra 2
Microwaveable Burgers
Tymbark Multifruit
Urusei Yatsura
Balkan Odyssey
Everything in the latest sad panda thread
Great

how is it? did thay enhance it with sjw shit?

Senran Kagura or maybe some Sleeping Dogs
frozen pizza
redd's blueberry ale
senran kagura anime or finishing OreShura
post-rock
manliness by harvey c mansfield
naked aprons
tired. week and a half left before i finally leave my job i hate. not sure if i want to run my tabletop session tomorrow. considering going to good friday service at the local greek orthodox church.

You best be listenin to TeenWitch at the 20th.

You would too if you had prophetizised communism and socialism.

Subnautica, maybe EU4 if the recent update didn't unbalance the fucking game again
Chicken wangs
Water
sfm and gmod animations
90s Electronica blend
Communism with the Mask Off by Joseph Goebbels
vanilla sex with waifus
Pretty great actually. I'm not sure why I feel so elated today, as soon as I got home from work I wanted to do shit. Must be a random moodswing.

Nice. good luck with your dick rash

Medieval II, Bastion.

Spaghetto, garlic bread.

Chamomile tea, water.

Moomins.

Vaporwave.

Not.

Not.

Chill.

Thanks, though I don't have much hope because it's been over a year since it started

Replaying RE4.
Nothing At the moment.
Nothing, not really a big fan of music.
Local habbenings because i'm a faggot.
Nothing now, maybe some fast food later. craving chicken, but too lazy to go get some/cook.
Nothing
2D > 3D
Okay but i'm just a fat britbong.

From what I've listened to, everything except Useless is pretty dogshit.
DG for life

I just found out that it's friday night.

Yooka Laylee

Weenies
Diet Soda, tea
Half in the bag
Dead grips, who know's what else
Catcher in the rye
No more of that :(
Pretty good. Having a fire later with normalfag-ish friends. That'll be good.

You could try not wearing underwear for a while because I have had a rash on the area in between my crotch and leg, and I found not wearing underwear and sleeping with my legs apart so nothing touches it and the air gets to it, made it heal faster. You could also not wear pants while at home. or just drop pants all together if you're hardcore

Death Grips is Infancy
Bones is adulthood

you bet

in that case you might want to check your ears

Undank and humid places helps for rashes, so being in contact with dry air is good and putting on underwear without drying up completely after a shower is bad.

I haven't wore underwear in a year, unfortunately I live in Florida which is hot and humid which is contributing

Bummer, I live in a colder area, so that helped. But yeah I think quitting fapping will help because no doubt touching it makes it worse.

Disgusting. Embed related, get some fucking taste.

Oh sweet, he does 90's boyband hip hop too?

Wurm like an autist
Cheese Pizza
Soda pop
Harvey Birdman
JSR soundtrack
Wurm chat
Incest, like yesterday
Average, all and all.

Disgusting. Embed related, get some fucking taste.

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
an Extreme Reese Blizzard
water
Alice to Zouroku
a shit ton of Enka
Dungeon Meshi
Futa on female
Like shit, my dog just had two seizures out of nowhere so I gotta get a bunch of blood work done to see whats happening.

get a room you two ;)

ear rape

sadboys ripoff

Literally the epitome of 2deep4u.
I bet you listen to Suicideboys too, you faggot.

LoZ Botw it's pretty fun

Butterbrotā€¦ Got me some smoked sausage, cheese, Bologna, throw it on bread with butter, it's good!

vodkaā€¦ Slav style!

Nothing in particularā€¦

Seeing as the game I'm playing has no fucking music, I'm listening to various podcasts of my choosing. Particularly fashy ones.

Already done itā€¦ And I said I wouldn'tā€¦ Fuck

Mehā€¦

am honestly just meme-ing you, I listen to Death Grips as well.
Centuries of Damn is a better song btw.

You memed me good then
I love that one, On GP is good too.

now kiss each other

no it is actually the same game with manually installable mods.

Fuck off fag enabler

Ex-Military is my favorite, just for that opening.
Charles Manson unironically is a great artist,
lie the love & terror cult is my all time favorite album.

He says that in the first 30 seconds of the Star Wars Droidworks video. I just thought it was funny that someone with the last name Schilling was the General Manager of a company pushing edutainment. I have a lot of disdain for anything Edutainment related because during the early 2000s the media would always talk about how bad video games are and acted as if edutainment was some sort of path to redemption for them. Just a little taken aback that someone with the last name (((Schilling))) was behind a failure edutainment project.

My nigger

he does all kinds of stuff

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Seventh Stand User
Coconut Macaroons
Milk
Waiting for the new episode of Samurai Jack and the season premier of Friendship is Magic tomorrow
Holla Forums storytimes
Nothing right now.
Groovy

People still care about goddamn ponies? I thought that autism died years ago.

Cities Skylines
Snacks
Soda
Holla Forums
Solar Fields
Threads
Nah
Breddy good ITS FUCKEN FRIDAY BITCHHHHHH

Some Forza 4, there are a few other games I need to continue but I don't feel like playing any of them at the moment.
Ninja Gaiden just makes me want to play NG2 again because I'm missing the faster paced combat and OTs.
Okami is comfy but I'm playing it with Nipponese text and my vocabulary isn't very good yet so it's pretty exhausting to read.
I'm also halfway into Digital Devil Saga but for some reason I'm not enjoying it as much as Nocturne and P3,4.
Thinking about playing Bayonetta 2 but I don't really want to start yet another game.
nothing
water
nothing
Eurobeat
nothing
no
Pretty miserable. Semester break is over so I have to leave the house again, listen to normalfags' retarded opinions and use public transportation filled to the brim with cultural enrichment.

Gotta admit thats not that bad

Autism doesn't die - it just goes dormant, like herpes.

This is a very interesting topic, fellow message board users. What a lively discussion! Everyone has some excellent points.

But I have to ask you, do you love potatoes as much as I do? Sometimes I find I run out of potatoes only days after visiting my local grocer. It can really be a pain.

But I have a good news! I found an excellent solution. I order my potatoes wholesale by the box from Sun Valley Potatoes, a wonderful American company ran by a second generation family of Idaho potato farmers.

We all know the best potatoes come from Idaho, and I'm here to tell you the best potatoes in Idaho come from Sun Valley Farms! Check it out for yourselves:

sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/

what

Here, have some magic finnish music.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2Jsr49142k

Yeah I know that, but all the ponyfags from back then fall into two camps: the people who regret it and are trying to forget that they did that, or are now furries. I honestly have not seen many bronies other than one or two in a youtube comments box for years.

Is this ironic shilling? Have we finally hit this point?

this is now a music thread

I Must've Been Lucky, I Managed to get though the entire game of GTA:SA on the PC with no faults. What mission are you having issues with?

ohh dog iz sdarding :DDD

See
Been listening to this album all day.

Gears of War 4
nothing
coca cola cherry
styx
nothing
Holla Forums and Holla Forums
Phoenix Marie
ok

Persona 5 and Jade Empire
Rice with blackeye peas
Samuel Adams
Little Witch Academia, Twin Peaks
Nothing
Nothing but I've been recently looking for something to read on my Fire tablet during down time
punk/goth chicks with short brunette hair
Got some days off from work so i'm happy.

this is the most important post in this thread

Majora's Mask 3DS
Jimmy John's
Water
Samurai Jack
Random Playlist
a collection of Lovecraft stories
Pic Related
Bretty Gud

might continue my vanillia p4 NG+
Spicy chicken sandwich
Mtn dew or pepsi
some stupid movies possibly tonight
nothing atm
the treads
with my 3d shortly
bretty good. just a lot on my mind

Also should probably do this since it'll be a while until I can get home.
Nothing now, might finally start playing Nier Automata when I get back.
Day old chilled pizza
Ale 8, water, soon to be porter and pilsner later tonight, maybe also some wine.
Some dudes playing a D&D doomlike
Specter of Torment soundtrack and vid related.
Almost caught up on Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka, just passed the point where a character whose whole story was, "I was brainwashed and forced to kill my family and only got out by being so angry I killed whole populations" got casually asked to help some evil idiot brainwash a bunch of people, upon which he had another chapter of ruminating about how he doesn't like it and if it comes to blows he'll seriously take a stand even though he doesn't stand a chance against the protagonist but it's necessary so it's ok. It's like a family going into the local Yoshinoya and the father ordering a tokumori, I want to strangle somebody.
Maybe later
Angry and tired, but the worst of this spring is behind me, and now it's just a couple things before May and then I get whole month off in which I'll probably be asked to come back in for shit anyway.

I was testing out Cemu super mario 3D world.

Ate some chillie earlier. I think I'm full up.

Drinking some water right now. I've been hitting the dew too hard lately and I think my tounge is starting to die.

not much to watch

thedickshow.com/episode-15/

Listening to the Dick show

I guess this thread?

Girlfriend took care of me yesterday. I could go again today but I don't feel the urge to. I think I'm just getting old.

disenchanted. I need to get a job.

Nice

What is wrong with you faggots? I fap about 3 times a day even if I've had sex that day.

I'm playing Battle Brothers and eating pussy.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Juice
Youtube atm
Embed related, bones is barebones and melodramatic
this thread
Done it this morning so im all out, Ill probably do it again today if i want
Okay. Im going to graduate highschool in a little while and im kinda scared that i may end up a NEET.

Nothing, completely burnt out
Microwave burrito
Coffee
Nothing
Nothing
Case studies
Maybe some VH later tonight, finished? NEVER EVER
tired

Crusader Kings 2

Chicken Sandwich

Water the now, going to make a cup of tea later.

cytu.be/r/Wark_TCAP

cytu.be/r/Wark_TCAP

Fuck all

"harem, impregnation, -shotacon, -femdom"

Nervous, moving out on the 1st of May.

What's the song on your vid?

made it so the head actually matches the body

Avalanche Alley. Not the Pac Man one.

Persona 5, Siege
Made soup earlier
Tea
Gonna trash the Persona 3 movies with my friends later on
Sabaton, Clutch
Pathfinder PDFs
No idea, taking recommendations
Pretty good

Got this from a thread I think was yesterday.

New Vegas doing my best to make webm related
Taco Bell. Had the new loaded taco burrito, pretty good shit
superior water
Planetes and /sp/orts
Kavinsky
Holla Forums and Kana study cards
not currently
pretty alright. temperature is starting to get uncomfortable though. I really don't understand why normalfags like the heat

Thanks user

Thinking about playing Overlord 2. Can any anons confirm if it's worth playing considering how much I liked 1 & Raising Hell?
Probably chicken breast + something fatty
Green tea
Varg
Varg
Dune and/or Halfling's Gem
We'll see
Pretty good, I've made it through the feeling-like-garbage period of keto and feel like I have energy to actually do stuff again.

Nothing, sadly
Nothing, sadly
Free coffee
Nothing, sadly
Dark ambient, aphex twin
I hate reading unless it's a rulebook tbh
Doing a T-break for 2 weeks, so porn actually feels good again
Happy, but a bit apprehensive because of life stuff. Biding my time before tomorrow, when I can go the fuck back home, get a replacement monitor, then play some vidya again

Thinking I might start Persona Q. Not 100% sure.
I made chicken for dinner.
Coke.
Nothing right now, movie night with girlfriend and some of her friends soon though.
Nothing at the moment.
This thread I guess.
I jerked off to amateur gay porn earlier in case we don't fuck tonight.
Got a big week coming up. Tired out just thinking about it. Might doze off on the couch during the movies.

Stellaris
My Psionic ascendent species are doing very very good
Nothing atm
Water
Nothing
Death Grips remixes, waifu shit, embed related
Nothing
Probably some ara ara hentai
Pretty good, my vape juice got in the mail today. It's some good shit, raspberry mocha, very tasty.

I find it amazing how we keep finding ways to make smoking less and less cool.

Yeah it's pretty fucking gay, but I got sick of the taste, the smell, and especially the price.

Rune Factory 4, MGS2, Infinity
Pizza
Soda
Symphogear, Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Beach Boys, Nujabes, progressive rock
The Bible, Sherlock Holmes
No
Tired of living

EU4 ET mod, FO:NV, maybe some Valkyria Chronicles and DBX2.
Cheese flavoured chips. It's my fetish.
Coke. Would be Dr.Pepper Cherry if I hadn't been drinking that for two weeks straight already.
Nothing rn, but I am waiting for the new episode of R&M to drop.
GIOVINEZZA, GIOVINEZZA, PRIMAVERA DI BELEEZA! NEL FASCISMO, E LA SALVEZZA, DELLA NOSTRA LIBERTA!
Just finished the research for a term paper, other than an exam on the 25th I'm fucking done for the term. So fucking relieved.
If you actually expect me to answer this question, you're an idiot
Relieved, as I said.

The one after OG Loc where you gotta go to the beach for a sound system. Forgot the name

ah. you do know that theres a bug w/ the pc port so sometimes the numpad is bound wrong- the numpad 1,3,7 and 9 are bound wrong.is sometimes bound to the opposite side, making it confusing as fuck.

Quick tip, recruit a homie and try get into the van so he'll get into the passenger seat. Kill him so he falls out and hop into the van, skips the dumb as shit dancing minigame.

This. Didn't know about this, thanks for the pro tip.

Pic related should clarify, though i made it in 5 minutes in paint.

VERDUN (needs to fix it's shit. DOI is much better. dont get Verdun unless its under $10), Quake II, and I've been procrastinating on finishing Gravity Rush 2 for the longest time

had some Orange Chicken and Chow Mein for lunch, and half a burritoā€¦ dont judge meā€¦

Water, cause thats the only thing thats good for you

Fantastic Plastic Machine (their discography torrent's been stuck at 94.3% for the past 2 weeks. its killing me), Amon Tobin

Golden Kamui, Rainbow Six, and catching up on Naruto (its not as bad as everyone says it isā€¦ except the anime.)

tried to quit this month, but lasted 7 days, and then another 5. I'M QUITTIN FOR GOOD NOW THO

meh, not really. just wish Friends made plans to hang with me more than I do to hang with them

Oh, I missed one.

Black Mirror, X Files, and Ms Kobayashi and the dragon tiddies

Siege mostly as usual, tried out Snake Pass for a bit and I've loved it so far.
Ordered pizza earlier so I'm full as fuck
Irn Bru fellow britfags will know
Shit on Youtube to kill time
Nothing atm
Haven't fapped in a few days tbh probably traps or shota tho
Pretty fucking tired, neighbors were yelling so I haven't had the chance to sleep yet :^(

playan
hyperdimension neptuna rebirth fighting killachine one more time before i quit
eatan
whitefish and chips
watching
nothing
listenan
nothing
readan
murenase! shiiton gakuen
fappan
nothing
feelan
angry

Robotech: Battlecry
Baked beans and tortillas
Coffee
Macross
Daily Shoah
Holla Forums
I dunno. Maybe something 3D.
Eh

Nice taste in drink My fellow britbong

she by herself is already really hot but her porn is even more.

She gets as close to all-the-way-through as possible IRL.

Got Battlerite working in WINE on my toaster laptop. Playing at 800x450 resolution is not that bad, actually: a.cocaine.ninja/vigopy.png
Just had some chicken soup.
Tap water.
Great.

She has a boyfriend and the cuck got assmad she was fucking dudes for cash so she only makes lesbian porn, but that still means he's a cuck. So basically we don't have much variety in her porn because a leftist cuck pretends he's not what he is.

lmao

At this point I'm just gonna keep going

siege and persona 5. makoto confirmed best girl
i dunno, i woke up late from taking a nap after work and the 5guys is closed now, i wanted a burger. i guess i'll go get burger king or something
i bought some all-day-ipa
hero acedamia, i know i'm late to the party
youtube.com/watch?v=VEDiBwq8jXI
tomboy hentai most likely
little bored, i feel like i shoulda done more with my friday

MY OWN CLONE
also nice

He either has a dick as thick and long as an arm, or an arm that is as thick and long as a leg. There's no way a girl that has people shove arms past their elbow in their butthole would give up on a portion of porn because of a dude like this.

Well worth the try tbh user, it's hugely different to shit like coke or pepsi

It's not bad actually. I think it tastes nice. just watch out for fucking mongrel kids who try to act like their american, we happen to have a lot of those.

sounds like she has a future in a diaper

Going to reinstall Stellaris and load it up with mods and tweaks. Might spend the whole weekend making my own mods for it instead of actually playing it myself because I seem to find that more fun than actually playing games now-a-days.
Chocolate
Tea
Nothing.
Billy Joel
Nothing
Nothing.
Great

PLAYAN
EATAN
DRINKAN
WATCHAN

rev up that halo ce boyo

FFxiv
Subway roasted chicken
Water
Nothing yet
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib PiƱata (the album)
Nothing
Did that this morning
Got promoted, so the days of dealing with my bitch boss are almost over. So I'm feeling fucking great.

Why would you even want her to fuck a dude? Isn't the whole point that she can stick things larger than dicks up her butt?

She probably is already in diapers from what I have seen of her.

Not much, burnt out on PS4, might play some BF4 hardcore conquest
Spicy tuna mayo butties
FOR ALL THINGS HOLY I WANT A CUPPA BUT ITS 3AM
I tried to watch a new-ish horror called southbound or something, but it was terrible
The current autistic screeching of youtube sceptics
funky dancin' by baz
Porn is mind control and im weak
Pretty good

Any good horror games/movies?

Not sure, considering playing Civ IV with C2C and EU IV at the same time, Duke Nukem Forever just to give it another go, Terraria, Star Trek Bridge Commander while checking on STO, or maybe I'll emulate Goldeneye and enjoy my keyboard and mouse controls? Any suggestions Holla Forums?
Chili
Green Tea
Thinking about watching the episode of ST:E where Dr.Flox goes space crazy.
Mostly Synthwave.
I might read "The Prince" if I decide on EU IV and Civ IV.
Letting muh genitals recover after fapping too much the day before yesterday and yesterday.
Not bad.

DO IT, LAD.
BREW UP FOR THE QUEEN

Finished NieR automata and got the plat
nothing
Battery energy drink and fanta light
fate/zero
nothing
nothing
nothing at the moment
disappointed that I need to find a new game to play, and wtf is with all the endings to NieR automata?

>Porn is mind control and im weak
I feel the exact same way, man. There are some times when I just give up and binge on porn even if I know how awful it is, but we're all gonna make it if we keep at it.

RIGHT, FUCK IT WISH ME LUCK

Its proper primal shit that digs into your subconscious. Gas the pornographers modesty war now

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Chernobyl

I'm doing a Monolith run and I've got to go from one end of the map to the other, and everyone sure fucking hates Monolith. At least I'm getting aiming practices. That, and I've gotten like $200k in artifacts along the way (that I can't sell because the only trader non-hostile to me is way back at base).

I making my own sausage roll. I'll throw in some Cayenne Pepper, regular chili powder, some garlic salt and onion salt, some italian herb mix. Then I'll roll it up with cheese and bacon. Delicious.

Water currently. Gone off everything else.

Well I want to watch a Mushroom Men playthrough but good like finding one it good quality.

Helen Kane - Button Up Your Overcoat.

Helen Kane was the inspiration for Betty Boop, especially the Boop-oop-de-doop thing. And I don't care what the legal preceding says it wasn't her but the nignog Baby Esther instead - ain't no Jew going to Harlem to listen to nignogs sing in the 1920s. Jewish merchants robbing another person of their rightfully deserved shekels.

Roadside Picnic. It's aight. Read Metro 2033 before. Not sure what I'll read after. I've got a load of Metro-universe books I could order in, the quasi-legitimate S.T.A.L.K.E.R. book, or one of a dozen other books that are 'like' Metro/S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Roadside Picnic I could go with instead.

Thicc milff.

Okay I guess.

I'm not sure what it is but I get cravings some times and just have at it. Interestingly a beer or being otherwise busy is enough to cover it but then again I'm not that bad.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC AMK Mod
Homemade double bacon avocado cheeseburger w/ fries
Dr. Pepper/Water
Ross's Game Dungeon eps
Anime OST mix.
Starting on The Dark Tower series.
Goth chicks
Content.

Good taste. I've yet to play CoC, how is it?

is it worth emulating on Cemu yet? I have a lot of Wii U games but wouldn't mind playing them again at higher resolutions as long as there aren't a bunch of sound issues, frame drops, and artifacts.

did you buy the plat like a bitch, or did you do it legit

A vastly better experience than vanilla once you roid it out with submods. If you ever decide to play it make sure you get a weapon mod (there's several, pick one and install it before any of the other mods), then DocX Questlines and Outfit Addon. All are basically all but required for a standard playthrough of CoC. Then add on whatever else you like that you find on the mods pages.

NieR:A was one of the easiest games to plat. You get it without doing all the quests. I really don't give a shit about showing off trophies but sometimes I use trophies/achievements as a sort of guidebook to know how much more the game has left to offer. With NieR:A the trophies were lazy. E.g Complete 80% of Quests, 80% of all Archive Data Found. However it did seem the developers were trying to say something about trophies by allowing players to purchase them. However what they're getting at is unclear.

after completing route C (or b, not sure) a vendor in one area allows you to purchase trophy-unlocks with in-game currency

not sure if that was included to just be cheeky or whatever but i think every non-story trophy can just be bought there if you don't feel like doing the quests or whatever, not even that high an in-game price either

Stellaris
Had a Hungry Man earlier
Some Coke
Nothing
A Stefan Molyneux Podcast
Glass Bees by Ernst Junger
Exhentai
Tired after a long work week

because she's also good at blowjobs
and pic related

path of exile and Overlord
Nothing, maybe tacos later
water
nothing
weeb music from an usb that I thought lost from like 2010
Holla Forums
yes
pretty alright actually, some work that I was doing in the kitchen it's finally over and now I'm think what else needs a fixin

GTA. But played that for 6 hours, don't know what to play now.
Chiekcn
Wine
Hai to Grimga or some shit
s3rl-MTC and similar stuff
as if
Gonna do soon
Tired,

Rachet and clank 1, Nioh, and maybe some Nier Automata
Pizza and potato salad
Coke
Xavier Renegade angel
Brendanial videos
Maybe some JoJo
Maybe some 2D girls
Pretty good

CK2
Croissant-sandwich
Dr. Pepper
Futurama and Archer
nothing
Pascha is Sunday, heathen
Cautiously optimistic for my date tomorrow

holy shit user you may have a chance of leaving this place of wizardry. good luck in the outside world.

don't get too optimistic, a date to some women is just "free drinks and food"

Factorio
Nothing hungry for a burger though
water
youtube videos
Future Funk
1984, I'll read the rest later though
not sure, I'll probably skip tonight
A bit down, feels shitty being single after a couple years still

Nier: Automata
Magic: the Gathering (cardboard card game)

B&E roll

Cappucino

Kemono Friends & Youjo Shenki

PostModern Jukebox

Dan Brown's Deceptio Point

>>>/nofap/ Easter

Tired; just walked 5km

Dead Space 2
Meatball Sub w/ Provolone.
Iced Tea
Nah
Nah
Old Man's War series, or more specifically Zoes Tale
Nah
Irritated.

Aunt is visiting, and she's frustrating to deal with. Implies I'm doing yard work just to avoid her. Suggests I'm a drunk because I had my first beer in a week. My mother wants me to play nice since their stepfather (aunts father) fucked them all up but I'm going to lose my patience.

I hope things work out for him and all but you seem to be forgetting that dating is a numbers game.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
I had philly roll tonight. Had a Japanese guy taste this Americanized as fuck sushi before and he actually liked it. It's a good one, man.
The kikes always knew salmon and cream cheese go together.
I broke my sobriety because of, well, let's just say I lost the only four friends I had in the whole world (all online) in just two days. Drank a whole 30 pack of Milwaukee's Best Ice and completely fucked myself up. I have alcoholic hepatitis and gout so my body is really suffering from that. I had the most painful diarrhea I have ever had in my life. I'm sober now and just drinking water.
On my list next is Moon, Adventureland and La La Land. I like film a lot and try to watch as much as possible.
I'm also watching Samurai Jack, the original, since season 5 caught my attention. It's terrible and I don't know if I can last. It's so childish and full of multiculturalism, and you're in denial if you try and tell me Jack and the Woolies and the Critchellites weren't a big metaphor for the 6,000,000.
All I listen to is Korean boy group, BTOB. Check out their album "Complete".
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I'm a big fan of Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water and I've always felt embarrassed that I never saw the source material. That changes now.
My waifu.
Betrayed.

post your mod list.

post your factory

Hey fucker, I tried to post in the board that you shilled about a month or so ago and all my posts were deleted. What's with that?
Also, nice dubs.

All your thread's questions were answered in my stickied thread and were single sentence shit posts that should've been in the meta thread (where the answers were in the OP) so as to not waste space.
I replied saying so and left it up for an hour before deleting it but I guess you didn't see it.
Anyway I abandoned the board and I'm making Inkbunny my home base. Their security is impregnable unlike shitty Holla Forums that lost a bunch of my posts and fucked my board up from a simple hack.
inkbunny.net/EeriesNumberOneFan

Why don't you stay there then?

Boards like this one would be unaffected by losing all its posts, unlike mine. It's like a chat room.

Yakuza 3 and Xenoblade chronicles
Steaks
Coke
TURN A TURN
Mogwai and Portishead
Genshiken
Doujins
Pretty good since i have two weeks off because of the easter break.

I really want to fuck that statue.