Cat games

Apart from this weird russian adventure game what other games allows you to play as a cat?

Normal mode: no cat girland/or VNs allowed
Hard mode: No walking sims/flash/rpg maker allowed
Dante Must Die mode: something actually good

Other urls found in this thread:

hk-devblog.com/
youtu.be/kxbQy0U92R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stone soup. You can play as a cat and you get extra lives as you level up. Cats can eat raw meat so they're pretty good on this game

Just get a cat and you'll stop having retarded urges to play as one

Catlateral Damage.
And Tokyo Jungle.

Fuck that reminds me, couldn't you also play as a cat in either Elona or Elona+?
I'm pretty shit at rougulikes though.

I already have one, why do you think I want a game where you play as cat and not some fucking pet simulator?

I'll look those up, thanks.

Stop playing AS a cat and play WITH your cat then.

That's gay user. I feed motherfucker and clear his shit out, he's on his own otherwise.

Ok Tokyo Jungle seem to be PS3 exclusive, so I guess I'll wait for my shipment of working PS3 emulator.
Catlateral damage looks like a youtuber-bait meme game, but at least it's appears consistent with theme and gameplay unlike say goat simulator. I'll give it a shot.

Petting is for girls and faggots.
Cats are bloodthirsty murderers that aren't eating you right now simply because you're too fucking big.

Guess your cat doesn't like you then. No wonder if you don't pet it. My cat shows its affection quite clearly

Why don't you love me, user?

Well wadaya know it's turning into a cats dont feel love thread

Why would you play Catlateral Damage? I'm sure that user was just joking.

It will eat your corpse if you happen to die before it.
Its "affection" is mind game that it apparently plays successfully.

If I didn't love my cat I wouldn't spend more money on him than on video games.

They fucking don't. I only care about one because I'm weak human, succumbed to emotion. Cats don't have emotions. Get a dog if you can. Dogs maybe stupid, but at least that can feel.

Why people play shit like Katamari Damacy? Because it's fun for a while.

pleb

Cats love their owners if you treat them well. Or I guess mine plays really well the loving pet that follows me everywhere (after I feed her) hugs me when I return home and sleeps tight with me

You should pet your cat user. Slowly, carefully he's probably not used to be touched

You fags give me furry vibes. Just fucking stop.
Better keep them games coming. There gotta be more.

It begs to wonder why the fuck do you have a cat, if, as you say, you literally only feed and clean after it and think it's the Jew of the animal kingdom. What's the benefit for you?

But they do. I've had great mayn cats, and each had a different personality, acted differently, and displayed different emotions. Some cats run toawrds me whenever they see me and rub their head against my leg, others don't like being touched and meow when I pet them.

This user gets it. Cats display their affection perfectly well

Fuck you they do, i pet stray cats on some occasion and they would rub against your leg or climb on your lap and lie down there while warming you up.

OneShot

FYI when cats rub themselves against you - they mark you as their property so other cats would know you already belong to their competitors.
For the very same reason they rub against furniture and walls - to mark their territory.
If you pet the cat however it will start to wash soon after, to make sure it doesn't have human smell on.
Just like read this shit up.

That doesn't even pass easy mode, but ok.

The cat is not treacherous, because it has never acknowledged any allegiance to anything outside its own leisurely wishes; and treachery basically implies a departure from some covenant explicitly recognised. The cat is a realist, and no hypocrite. He takes what pleases him when he wants it, and makes no promises. He never leads you to expect more from him than he gives, and if you choose to be stupidly Victorian enough to mistake his purrs and rubbings of self-satisfaction for marks of transient affection toward you, that is no fault of his.

applicable, since the game is beyond piss easy to play, but i cried during the story tbh.

Except it doesn't. I own two cats and they do not wash themselves after being petted.

Books about cats are a pile of shit. Most of them claim that cats hate having their bellies rubbed, but in reality, of all the cats I've owned throughthe years (about a dozen) only about two disliked belly rubs, and even they allowed them on occassions.

user, easy thread's mode is

You sound like a pretentious faggot, but you are 100% correct.

Cats also can mind control human with brain parasites, I guess you have a bunch of them installed already.

GTA V

That's legit funny, maybe I should play that game.

That's just anime girl with head accessory. There are countless games like that and they aren't any different from playing as an anime girl without head accessory.

In Murdered: Soul Suspect you could possess cats in order to get around small/high places. Wasn't a bad game for basically a modern point-and-click detective adventure, except in third person with some action sequences.

closest we have is hk-devblog.com/

Hahaha, what the fuck?

Y'know, I wish someone would make a game like GTA or Saints Row but focus less on the "story" aspects and more on just crazy bullshit like this. Like, full fledged modern-day sandbox (complete with traffic, dynamic characters, all that), but you can do a boatload of crazy shit you couldn't really do IRL (Like being a cat). Because why not?

I thought it's fucking dead.
Great news.

hi

Old news at this rate, but news nonetheless. Looks like the guy is still working on it.

GTA5 lets you play as a cat in the re-release. This isn't modded in or anything. You can also play as all of the other animals in the game (dogs, sharks, birds etc).

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS THAT WAS THREE DAYS AGO
AND THEY'RE FUCKING FUNDED

It's less than a week ago.
Previous update was sometime last year.

Is this some short joke mission, or I can just explore entire map as an animal from get go? I might pirate this shit just for that.

In the PS4/Xbone/PC releases of the game they added more animals to the game (like cats) and they added these things called "Peyote plants" that are in unmarked locations on the map.

Every Peyote plant you find makes the player hallucinate themselves as an animal. Some are found in really hard to find places like underwater. It's not a mission or anything it just is a neat little feature they added. You can explore the entire map as an animal if you really want to.

Once you have played as a particular animal you can immediately play as it again in the game's pseudo sandbox mode called "Director mode" with modifiers like being able to change the weather/turn on invincibility and so forth.

Sounds good.

Dogs aren't stupid. Some breeds are so intelligent they're even smarter than your average nigger. Did I say some? I meant most.

cats are shit
dogs are superior in every way

honestly the only thing i can remember is tokyo jungle and that was pretty boring. just get a cat

Niko is not a cat

Does it have to be a regular cat?

thats no regular cat
thats a trap

Do slugcats count?
I've just started the game and even though the movement is really damn good, I have no idea what I'm doing.

thats no trap
thats an ambush

Ullililia pls go

This game has been released just recently and it's called Rainworld. It's set in a postapocalyptic world with a nice touch of cyberpunk. Trailer looks pretty neat: youtu.be/kxbQy0U92R4

- So you play as Slugcat trying to reunite with your pack after a massive reoccuring rain washed you away to distant places
- You traverse areas in Metroidvania fashion where you'll be prey or hunter
- Before rain falls you need to eat enough to be able to hibernate inside a vault / hatch that protects you from the rain
- On the way you'll come across giant lizards / ape-like humanoids / birds that'll will hunt you once spotted. You can only fight them with sticks and stones which often doesn't make sense, some enemies can outrun you and leave you scarred shitless
- In order to reach different areas you have to hibernate multiple times in succession, otherwise some gates won't open
- Basically a 2D Dark Souls with a cat. Highly punishing your mistakes. Tight controls and smooth movement. You'll be begging to find a hatch (bonfire)
- I told my brother about the game and the countless deaths that occured. He told me git gud, which is what I am at. 15+ hours into the game and nowhere near the end

Fact: every faggot that claims cats are somehow master manipulators and cold little sociopaths only thinks this because he's retarded and tried to approach a cat like he would a dog and then was shocked to see the cat didn't give a shit

dogs: always up for anything. molds into the companion you want. will die for you.
cats: only does pet things when it wants to. nearly untrainable. will use your dead body for warmth.

All I ever wanted was an honest-to-god realistic cat simulator.

I want to be able to make a cat from any breed and be able to cross them, and then go and do cat things like hunt vermin and sleep all day and get in fights

Cat thread?

I see that retarded HURR CAT WILL LITERALLY HOLLOW YOUR ENTRAILS AND SLEEP INSIDE YOU CACKLING TO HIMSELF meme spewed every time, but I have yet to see a single shred of proof for it.
Every time I've been sick my cat immediately detects it and comes warm me up and won't leave until I get better

it's just insulting to call it that because it's actually a good game and not "Dark Souls of X"

Anyone got a mega link or magnet?

It's on IGGG

I don't intent to insult the game by comparing it do DS, just pointing out the skill aspect of the game and other elements which makes it a quality game, whether you like DS or not

cancelled before its release but maybe a rom is floating around out there

Ghost Trick Phantom Detective

america is so lol

shut the fuck up

it's both a cat and a dog game, and also amazing one

Butthurt over comparison

I don't think you are from around here, go and lurk more fag

It's a peyote plant, the enhanced edition adds a bunch of them all over the map each one turns you into a different animal, once you finish the game 100% a gold one spawns that turns you into bigfoot.

Sonic Rush

Checked.

LITTLE FLAT CAT TATS

ITTY BITTY KITTY TITTY

there is literally nothing wrong with being flat

That's only something flat chick would say.

Flats are only acceptable on traps.

Who wants to carry around big bags of fat anyway? Closer to the heart, and all that.

Of course, it's considered a delicacy.

post the whole thing nig

Not really an argument, since a dog or a pet rat, or any other carnivorous animal will do the exact same thing if you drop dead and they don't find anything else edible in the house.
If you want an animal that won't eat you, get a goat.

Nope

exhentai.org/g/659140/9e1c524aed/
exhentai.org/g/662794/3bf64832c2/
exhentai.org/g/744528/1d2d8daa03/
exhentai.org/g/751899/0330e60aa4/
exhentai.org/g/862450/810cd54d7a/
exhentai.org/g/933352/2da8fe2db0/
exhentai.org/g/974324/445e8a44d0/

Why would you have a goat in the house?

thanks dude

That made me cry, good job.

Unlike dogs, cats are naturally solitary creatures, you have to make an effort to make them behave like a part of your family. A cat has literally no reason to ever show affection if you treat it like shit as you do.

Meandering along at their own pace, they capitalize on any sufficiently immobile person as a heated space on which to laze around. Being supremely self-interested, anything of sufficient value or small enough dimensions placed near the edge of a drop will be knocked down, turning potential energy into attention with ease. They are impervious to blame, apt to leverage the perception that they are just "dumb animals" to escape any responsibility. Their emotionally appealing facade of cute innocence and naivete further buttresses this characteristic.
The feline Jew is a fine pet for those seeking safer conditions in which to examine typical Jewish behavior.

Doggos pls go

Newfags please leave.

I fell for shovel dog once, and it was on this very board.

So what about good games where you play as a catgirl?

Gee, I wonder who's new here.

Now this is getting way too meta

HK project

Just remembered this one, one of my xbox favorites.

Which is funny because the nazis actually adored cats.

Why was he canned?

Unappealing, apparently.

Which is funny, because some Nazis were jews.

It would be nice if Microsoft had a kid friendly mascot to rival Nintendo, or at least something cartoony, only cuphead is all I can think of.

So how's your cat doing op did you try to pet him?

"Pet" as in penetrate its kitty cunny?

Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and stumbles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because someone else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his self importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect – the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours – and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense.

Pet as in lovingly pet his back and scratching his hears you degenerate

At last I see the light!

And then you penetrate its kitty cunny?

It's a nice fantasy, but the reality is that the cat is too fucking retarded to understand that you want it to pick up the stick. You can see this when you point. A dog will look where your finger is pointing, whereas a cat will stare at your finger with a total lack of comprehension.

As much as I like cats, let's not pretend that their apathy is born of anything other than stupidity.

I hope you try to rape a cat and he turns your dick into blood sausage

I wont say that cats are smarter than dogs, but they chase items as well. Mostly paper balls. They dont usually return it because they can play by themselves without someone to move the toy for them, or they hide the toy as a hunt trophy
Thats not natural dog (or any animal) behavior, it's just human code. Dogs can probably be trained to look where you point easily but I havent seen it yet

A dog is fine too.

I wish for the reality where reptiles were more useful to early man so we could have trained alligator pets

Hey faggot so have cats. Dogs in the wild are more social and pack related animals, which is why they're loyal.
Cats in the wild are still lazy cunts.
Wolves>Wildcats

They evolved beside us because they amused us. They serve no purpose other than novelty.

Cat's are not stupid, just very self-absorbed.
You point your finger and your dog won't look at where it's pointing unless you train it for that, which actually doesn't take much. Even just throwing food will teach him that, where you point there's meat.

A cat on the other hand has no use for your commands, he will look at what he thinks is interesting or important, not what someone else thinks is.
I've seen cats learning to open doors, learn the habits of their owners and memorizing long routes somewhere else they can use when the main ones fail. They have remarkable intelligence, they just use it only when it's beneficial for them.

Cats evolved near humans too, mandatory Egyptian reference here. It's just that their evolution was just "you hang around, kill them rodents and in return I don't kick you out of a place where you have no natural predator, cool?"
Dogs had to earn their place along side humanity, Cats were just autonomous pest control you kept around but didn't interacted much with.

Taking care of pests and rodents was very, very important in an age where grain and other non-perishable food was the go-to long term sustenance and every place you could store it was never sturdy enough to prevent rodents from reaching it.
Cats were far more usefull than you give them credit for and Dogs were far more amusing anyway.