Germany now legally classified internet streaming as radio

Victory for Germany?
pcgamesn.com/german-twitch-broadcasting-license

esports-news.co.uk/2017/03/27/german-streamers-require-license/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3U7kN
theaustralian.com.au/business/media/australian-story-of-unfair-television-licence-fees/news-story/1955696076de30b7fc19a52268112aec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_radio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's good that they curb e-celeb faggotry but this is about having more ways to censor non-kosher media more than anything else.

radio killed the internet wannabe star

At one thing it curbs fee speech.
On another it makes my nipples moist that twitch faggots are BTFO.

Tyrannical governments are okay as long as it means less e-celebs. Forget having the simple freedom to put a video up on the internet, as long as at least one e-celeb gets screwed I'm happy!

Expect this to be pushed in other Euro states. Why do Europeans love to be taxed so much?

Doesn't that mean that you also have to pay the government to use the internet on top of paying the company providing it though? If I remember correctly, simply owning a TV or radio means you have to pay a special tax, even if you don't use them

It should only effect those who get money from doing it, people who just do it for free should be exempt.

get some caveman tv - fire

This, as much i hate most of the cancer streamer, there is still the possibility to have redpilled ones. With licences the redpilled ones will loose their license over some fucking jew shit. Really i know the 6 gorillion arent real but i've hit a rage meter were i wish it was.

mmm-hm
archive.is/3U7kN

hahaha, well the guy that said that must be ONE HUGE GAPING CUCK THAT DROWNS IN BULL SEMEN

shroednigger's shillery user

No, it didn't.
Not entirely correct either.

Shut up and television license cunt! theaustralian.com.au/business/media/australian-story-of-unfair-television-licence-fees/news-story/1955696076de30b7fc19a52268112aec

Fuck no, not a victory at all. Rather have the small time e-celeb faggots than the huge as fuck copyright cartels.

Fucking end intellectual property rights faggots.

Either germans are going to stop watching online stuff or only the sites themselves are going to pay the fees.
The german market simply isn't big enough to be worth spending 1000$ for.

But do the Neuland faggots understand this? I doubt it. Although having some idiot throw away 1000 bucks to make back a fraction of it with his shit-ass streams sounds funny.

Youtube and Twitch actually provide a breakdown of your audience based on their country of origin. All this is doing is crippling the local broadcasters and fucking over Germans without VPNs.

Pay for your speech, goyim.

This is for people with more than 500 viewers?

Redpill, blackpill, brownpill doesn't matter. They're all cancerous and deserved to be curbed. Keep politics out of here.

Germany one again proves they're the most classcucked country in the EU.

Bomber Harris needs to firebomb the whole country tbh

Here, I'll speak a way that's easy for you to understand:

I couldn't give less of a shit about e-celebs, they can all die for all I care, but you morons need to understand how this shit can affect other, non-retarded, people around the world.

Fortunately, not even the fags here can defend this.

Reported. Blow your fucking brains out, you kikeloving son of a bitch.

uk, usa and israel have to be nuked first though

Reminder that you go to jail in Germany (and most of western Europe) for saying that 5,999,999 kikes were slaughtered by Nazis. Not even 'weren't slaughtered'. Even if you say the holocaust happened, you cannot say any number smaller than 6,000,000.

Reminder that Germany is still occupied by allied military forces and has been for 70 years.

This is shit. They should have to get a license if they are making a living off it, but free streaming should be generally unrestricted.

yes, although the current interpretation is "no matter how small your channel, you will eventually have 500 individual viewers, so it applies to absolutely everyone"
because, oh yeah, they don't mean 500 viewers at one time, they mean lifetime viewers

"Free Speech"
Biggest lie in the west. The same people who talk so much about it are the same ones who would knock your teeth out for saying something they don't like in the real world.

Its all a lie. Free speech is just a tool people subvert to push their own lies and bullshit.

Freedom is a lie, you are only free to do things inside the constraints of your puppet masters.

Don't worry, just pay your 60 dollar a month or 500 dollars for the year, streaming subscription fee.

Twitch will handle the rest. :^)

Nice goodthink, comrade.

The world, save for maybe Iran and North Korea who don't have a Rothschild-owned central bank, is technically all under yid occupation. So I guess it doesn't change things much.

Faggot LMA just wants to cash in on a medium they have no control over. Facing their own obsolescence, this is how they try to justify their own continued existence. Fact remains that the streaming providers like twitch and youtube are the actual broadcasters and the streamers are merely free agents providing content, not broadcasters themselves. But who is going to invest money to proof that? You can bet twitch and youtube are never going to support a court decision in that regard as that would make them suddenly liable to what streamers produce. In the end it's all the big ones shitting on the small people and the people have to eat it. Then they wonder where the growing resentment towards government, bureaucracy and politicians is coming from. Fucking wastes of tax money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_radio
So are Germans now going to do this but with streaming?

Of course streaming should be regulated. We don't want our kids to watch some retard streaming bullshit and telling them to smoke marijuana.

American "Freedom" is absolutely slavery. Stop obeying your masters and find out how far your freedom does not stretch.

Freedom isn't supposed to be measured in how many horse dildos you can own, its scope is much wider. The days of a man free to do as he pleases on his own are long gone. You will always have prying eyes and little tyrants making demands to you. It is the reality of the times.

Freedom is a myth like a unicorn. It doesn't exist. Go learn world history and see how many men died for "freedom" which amounted to barely any more privileges than they had previously. We have privleges the govt will willingly step on. The best we can hope is that we die in our sleep, or that we get to sue the govt and maybe win after its all over and the rape stops.

this, sadly

This tbh, no more governments, no more masters.

Holy shit, lay off the black pill.

Nope go there if you wanna discuss it. Reported.

Newfag detected.

Like what, working at McDonalds? Think they have robots for that these days.

Have some compassion. We're all exploited by the job system. The e-celebs you hate so much are just trying to survive.

this tbh

This is normal.

This once again goes to show what a bunch of manchildren with no understanding of how things work streamers are. This has been coming for a long time, and will spread like wildfire.

This is only going to hurt the little guy. The twitch whores that make money from this wont be effected very much. This is going to mean the only people who do stream are the people who want it to be a business.

Except someone else would just fill in the power vacuum. Local govt and small countries are the best form of govt. You can't see the President, but you might get an appointment with your mayor if you try.

Theres many reasons why this is the most "free" type of govt and the most responsible but I won't go into this here.

Still, even without govt, google or some super corporation would just step in and enslave the population however they wanted or a local warlord would.

The truth is the world sucks and the humans have evolved very little socially or psychologically over the centuries.

Why is everyone on this site still whining about Holla Forums. Its been so long, I would expect you kids to get sick of shit posting whining about pol about literally everything you don't like.

You legit need to get gassed kike. 14/88

Move to Zimbabwe then.

Jesus christ Holla Forums is becoming more cancerous by the day.

You have to pay income tax as normal on your monetization. What's new is that you have to register as a broadcasting service, pay a fee and follow regulations meant for TV stations and not individuals with a webcam. They are mislabeling streamers as broadcasters with the intent of exploitation and control.

This guy gets it and this also automatically makes it a political topic.

It becomes off topic as soon as someone tries to turn the thread into a Holla Forums vs Holla Forums thread. I know people don't want to have it on their own boards but why on a videogame board?

>le >>>Holla Forums
Like pottery

Maybe they're one of those guys infesting /sudo/ that claims stupid shit like Holla Forums being synonymous with Holla Forums.

Where do you think you are?

Are you the type of guy that goes riding his razor scooter at a skatepark and then get mad when skateboarders show up?

Maybe cuckchan was right,Holla Forums is the cancer.

Holla Forums has existed for literally years without a politics board being on the top 5 boards. If anything the fucking RP boards are closer to what Holla Forums is about.
But fuck this thread is kill and I know I am not helping it at this point.

Because a Holla Forums vs Holla Forums argument can be regurgitated by rote while an original topic requires individual thought, which goons and rotemonkeys and devoid and terrified of. So you end up with the same posts repeated over and over again on signal (not unlike making dogs bark on command) instead of people having a conversation. It's base animal behavior.

Daily reminder that if you dont like Holla Forums you shouldnt be on fullchan to being with

So, what. Kids will study and shit instead of streaming minecraft and it only applies to streaming anyway, stuff like youtube videos are both free and far better. I believe it's a victory, nothing good would ever come out of a gayman stream

That's got to be satire please

The art of not replying to every damn thing has been long lost to the ages.
Nowadays the average user will flip his shit over anything he things is "ruining the board", and demand more moderation/control. Even though the only thing that has historically been able to kill non-niche boards attempts at emulating standard forums by means of hotpocketry.

From a technical perspective, yes you have to pay income tax. But you can very easily get away with not reporting your streaming revenue. I have known several camwhores that obtained both wellfare and generated a 2k+ monthly income from streaming themselves. I'd be very surprised if a majority of game streamers are honest about their income to the tax man.

Icecream? I love icecream!

Oh, yes, I totally believe you there. Also, what fucking argument is that supposed to be anyway? If they don't register their income, you think they'll register as broadcasters all of a sudden? The tax department has a whole lot more resources to chase evaders than the LMA. They are more likely to get caught by wellfare agents and you can imagine how unlikely that is.

And this is a bad thing how?

You're an idiot as well, it doesn't work that way.

Clear subversion of free speech and a further clamping down on the internet. Also the tax money will most definitely go to bringing in more shitskins into to Germany but you already know all this kike

7. /pone/ /fur/ /furry/ Holla Forums

so is germany officially more cucked than sweden now?

christ no wonder they're an endangered species, they're not intelligent at all for all their claims about having invented everything and on top of that they have recessive beta genes that get overwritten by the genes of literally every other race.

just go extinct already germcucks, its painful to me as an observer to see you die this slow..

Then go out and form a party to undo this.
Or would you rather someone else do it because you're busy complaining?

But this is wrong.
This is neither new if you schedule a broadcast you need a licence since forever and it is enforced since 2004, nor is it costly, it is either free (if you were not an arse and you asked before you started streaming) or costs ONCE 1000€ if you stream regularily and on a schedule.

The point is that with this system in place you don't have to check the same income six times. Someone made a lot of money over the internet and it's not clear where it's from? Check if they have a streaming liscence. If yes you can move on, if no you now have an angle to further investigate this income. That way you wont have to do the same thing multiple times as is right now which allows most people to scam the system in the first place.

It's what happens when all the good ones were killed, only the stupid and the cowards were left.

And you're the resident expert on stupidity and cowardice.

Based Germany but it is too late. Should have done this 10 years ago.

But why?

For radio broadcasts, sure. The frequencies you use can't easily be used by anybody near you, but thats not the case for our general internet streaming. You pay for your bandwidth and just because you are using bandwidth doesn't mean somebody else can't. Why the fuck should anybody have a license for that?

Man just a little phrasing and you can sell a bag of shit as panacea to you.

NO. It's potential viewers, a radioshack in the middle of a forest might never have a potential of reaching 500 viewers, a twitch channel has imminently a potential of reaching millions

Holla Forumsio once again proving horseshoe theory is correct in applauding the fee on freeze peach.

its like watching someone who was born without the automatic reflex to breathe.

imagine you had to manually inhale and exhale to live, if you were to forget, you'd die. you have to sleep your entire life with an artificial respirator because when you're not awake your body simply stops breathing. that's what it feels like watching the german people die off right now. just go extinct already you are too cucked to exist at this point.

I think that the license should only apply to people who make money off their videos.

That would allow hobbyists their videos but curb ecelebs.

In my country prostitutes have to pay taxes same as everyone else.

But I came to Holla Forums to avoid Hugboxes.