Dem empty fake folders

This joke is going to be the US for hopefully less than 4 years.

Pence is fucking less of a terrible president and i am gay

Fuck you American crybabies. You reap what you sow. Pic related is me, laughing at you, during the entire 1000 year Trumpenreich.

stopped reading there

Well, that was the end of the post. That's where everyone stops reading.

this

stopped reading there

You know you can just kill yourself and stop the pain, right? I mean it. There's no reason for you to continue like this. Like most liberals you're living in some kind of mental prison which has become a mental torture chamber now that you didn't get your way for once. Do yourself and society a huge favor, end it.

Upset some dude doesn't like your surrogate father figure?

I find it strange how we refer to Trump by his last name yet Hillary by her first.

Don't want to get her confused with the clinton who won.

OP is saying he's gay only because Pence is rampantly homophobic, you fucking morons.

Oops forgot to take shitposting flag off.

But we have to fight idpol, using right-wing idpol!

Why would he want to do that? If he's right, from his point of view, the situation is excellent.

It's just a prop meant to get a point across, taking everything super literally is a sign of autism. I bet you get mad when you find out guns in the movies are props too.

Not always.

this. just pretend we're in a movie. none of this is real.

So you care more about having a president who looks presidential than you do about having one who doesn't hate and fear you?

We can only really wait and see. I hope you're right about him, but so far he seems to be draining the swamp right into his government.

Well this is all theater.

where did op even say he cared more about this than anything? he just pointed out a relevant story that reflects trump's blatant corruption. trump shills are sad at this point. the guy will be violating ethics laws on day one, and he held a press conference where he put sham folders on display to pretend that he was addressing his conflicts of interest. how is this not a big deal?

It's just the way she decided she wanted to be called. She herself refered to her political persona as "HRC."

Jeb also choose to call himself by his first name as well, and there are examples from the recent past if other candidates doing it iirc

Plenty of people do call her Clinton, but that could also refer to her husband. Who now sometimes gets called Bill. There's really only one Trump that anyone cares about.

It probably gets lost in the public consciousness– everyone, even the "oblivious"– know politicians are constantly making lateral moves in and out of politics and business. It's hard to distinguish this between the Obama bailout, Enron and Halliburton

Visual props have always been a thing in his campaign. If this sort of stuff makes you angry then maybe you should just distance yourself from politics.

But Trump didn't lead the birther movement.

Reminder that we should just tune all the "deeply concerned" liberals out, they get their political views from pop culture, cat ladies on twitter, CIA subsidiaries like WaPo and """comedy shows""". They're essentially children at this point.

Barron is so damn cute.