Losing control?

Whats your favorite gun in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Probably magnums.

My dick

Anti-tank rifle, which you proceed to use on dinosaurs.

Howdy Fellas.
been awhile
Pandora's box from dmc 4. shit was fun to fuck around in.

Morning everyone

Somehow managed to turn off all my alarms in my sleep and yet I still woke up 10 minutes ago. This is my life.

Work sucks. Got paycheck. Maybe have 600 for nip trip saved now.

Morning folks
Had a strange day today. Had to explain to my mother the concept of waifus and monstergirls.
Also encountered an 11/10 at work today. Didn't even know it was possible

Shotguns forever and always

So um how's your day?

Ayy hows life treating you? Hows the game?

How and why were you talking about waifus with the mum?

I've been telling my coworkers things about Ritsu slowly.

not only do I chat up the cuties but I'll chat up the (you)s

KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING CUNT. NOBODY LOVES YOU

I want to fuck an AUG.

my negroid of supreme taste

ay fag

Morning. Missed the last couple days in my attempts to actually get some sleep. Looking at a busier week than I'd like.
Hopefully I get the job. It's minimum wage but it's just working a food truck that stays at the docks. The food's pretty lousy and it's usually staffed by teen girls, so that's a low bar.

I just like older revolvers in general.

This tbh

That's weird. I'm a huge waifufag and I think that's weird

(You)

I love myself more than anyone else ever could.

Hows your day going user?

(((You)))

heckler and ™ g™3™ ™pup in ™-action

There once was a man named Esctasy AKA Darks, who was king of the sexiest. He had fame, wealth, and sexy power beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hugged him from the pillows, these were the final words he said 'My fortune is yours for taking taking but you'll have to find it first. I left everything sexy I owned and my favourite gun in

My pants and you'll have to

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

One shift today. Made some Cubanos for dinner. Had to brine and marinate a pork shoulder to make it. Good shit.

Idk Gravity Gun from HL2.

You gonna try to bang those sluts?

Whos your waifu?

And not really. I just say its long distance and get to talk about her a bit. If you take your relationship seriously then why not

The fuck is a cubano

shitty. My beard is out grown and I need to work out. Wonder whether I should go through with military service afterwards or not. I feel like it'd be an important thing to do but also the dumbest decision of my life.

I'm going to keep shilling the board even if nobody shows up.

Evening all. Playing more Estival Versus still, picked up Torchlight 2 since it's on sale as well.

How's everybody doing tonight?

I'm having trouble picking one, so I'll just say "Beyond the Grave"/Brandon's dual Cerberus magnum pistols in Gungrave. Those things are pretty fucking sweet.

hey it's a nice start. Got 5-6 more paychecks to go.

Please elaborate. I wanna hear this story. How did she react?

I'm rather fond of Rudy's unnamed handcannon (ACF incarnation), and it's pretty cool how he manages to wield it with a single hand (there is actual reason he can do that). Jude's XERD__003SS "Shapeshifter" is also neat as well (gun comprised of nanoparticles and can be reshaped by its Gene Driver's will), though I can see how that might be too sci-fi, or just too convenient, for some people that liked the prior games.

Annnnnd here we go…

If they're still there, hell yeah. I'm seeing that chick I stole from her bf still but it's not official or anything so if I can get some prime teen pussy I'm going to. All this assumes they actually hire me, though. I have work experience but mostly in factories.

I don't think anyone really appreciates your dedicated original shitposts every night, user. I do.

Your board is dead, the irc is probably dead, the cytube is dead, these threads are dead. Just let it die, huey.

Grilled sandwich. Roasted pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard. Shit's fucking good.

Oh for fuck's sake, are you just angling for yet another screencap about that? Seriously, you're heading straight for spaghetti.

Semi-autos. I like me some Fal's and M14's.

my feet are all better from my 12 to 15+ hour work schedule.

Life has been treating me with its fair ups and downs. lost a girl, got a new one, and started working to get a new PC. As for the game i'm slowly working on it due to my new job. (image related)

wassup?

Why is estival versus so limited in combos? I was playing it the other day and noticed that I wanted to start pulling tricks that I thought should've existed but didn't actually. It's like a more free-form dynasty warriors, which annoys me a bit.

That sounds about exactly right. I mean if you play it right you get a good career. But you'll be brainwashed and have no freedom for a decade so

Something like that. Still not even full hours yet even. Only getting 60-70 a week.

Its not like I'm going to say "SHES A CARTOON" randomly or anything

They probably will. Though I'm surprised a food truck isn't just hiring spics under the table

I need to keep my shitposting up. The more places I can do it, the better. Ritsu's the one you need to have this conversation with fam.

I am the spaghetti

That sounds pretty good.

I hate semi auto rifles in games. But I fucking love using semi auto pistols. Dunno why

I'm in Canada, the only spics around here come up in the summer to pick beans and then leave. They're usually good people, though. There's a language barrier but I've never had problems with them.

How exactly are you mentioning her? You haven't dropped her name yet have you?

It's like you don't want to injure yourself

Also, nokdflhagshklwerhtklanskldnfawer.

that's certainly a flaw it has, the combos for each girl are pretty limited. It's my only real grip with the game, beyond one or two smaller things. then again, I'd always approached Estival and Shinovi both as "freeform Dynasty Warriors," so I wasn't really as disappointed
I do hope they greatly expand their combo trees in the next main senran game though.

I'm assuming you mean $60-$70 a week and not 60-70 hours a week.

i dont enjoy videogames any more

i was like 'i'm going to not play videogames all day, i'm just going to practice my drawing and guitar' but my drawings and guitarings are bad and i dont want to do them now im just sat here like a wanker. i thought a break from videogames would make me like them again but i just don't feel anything when i play them really

dont want my existence anymore, give it to someone else NOW

show draws

Guns are for pussies.

You have a job? Where at?

Enjoy the waves of them after Trump starts kicking them out.

Surprisingly not yet. Considering making up a last name so they don't try to find her on kikebook or something and see THE Ritsu

also smug loli sister a best

John IMIannlichternationarmalitosin-HeckelTecoltrusigwalthauler&Savnagelockh Smithfield&Baernetallingchestherstalon's Desert Uzi AHKMP471611

It better not be as bad as a guy I know.

fuk u fgts

sig 550 in STALKER was pure bliss, bear killer is also good

wrote one of my papers wrong, thankfully my professor gave up on the class so i just get a free grade out of it.

same tbh
I may not be enjoying video games, but at least I'm enjoying some things again. I really should pick the piano back up, it's just sitting dust in my basement.

What happens when, should you keep doing that, you eventually encounter someone that knows exactly what the fuck you're on about? Maybe they keep quiet because they don't want it known you both watch the same shit, maybe they don't and out that you're in love with an animu character. I'm just saying.

Did you mostly tend towards older or newer games? Because there should be plenty of good older shit you have left to play.

Also, when I'm feeling burn out on vidya, rather than not playing anything, I just break out a staple favorite and replay it to rejuvenate interest.

Will (You)s make (You) feel better?

That geth shotgun from me3 was pretty fun in the survival online stuff. Up close or from a distance. best sniper shotgun.

hey

play elona + fegit
if you learn to play it it's fucking radical

??????????????

Uhhhh whoops meant 60-70 hours a paycheck

No thanks

you go down there and you play us a tune you fucking faggot

henlo

Lowes. 10.75 an hour
gonna be moving back into my old hometown where rent is dirt cheap but a nice neighborhood near family with my lover

my work is a 3 1/2 hour walk and then i have to work another 8/9 hours

Hopefully he waits until 2019 so Bernier can put a "fuck off we're full" sign at the border.

Are you doing good

why 2019?

Get a fucking car.

Because that's when our election is.

pretty well actually, just ate a pizza, how're you?

I haven't met anyone who was even slightly dorky enough to watch anime let alone delve into the heaven of waifufaggotry

Hey hey guy

Whats your girl like?

Whos bernier?

That's my favorite type of weapon.
I've been playing pso2 recently and I've been maining this type of weapon.

You can put up a sign anytime tbh

INB4 THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION POTATONIGGER OLEARY GETS IN ON FALSE OPPOSITION THAT THE MEDIA CAMPAIGN IS DOING
B E G O R R A H
E
G
O
R
A
H

THE LIMEYS KNOW
TIS LIKE ANOTHER POTATO FAMINE

I learned a bit of embed related, but my motivation for living died, so I kind of stopped anything productive.

Cars are stupid, get a pickup truck.

I actually want a moped. or a motorcycle.
but a car will suffice

geeky goth girl with a love for anime and fighting games. huge tits, some ass and gives great fucking head

Kafuru? Yeah she ain't half bad. She's got too much Tsun though, needs more Dere.

jesus christ Soritsu, how are you alive right now. I'm dead after anything beyond 45. Do you HAVE to work those hours or do you choose to? I'm curious.

Our next Prime Minister.
Great policies.

Yeah but Trudeau's not going to put one up. He's a cuck.

Thank god Bernier's the frontrunner. Trudeau's out, that much is certain. It's just a question of who wins.

Nothing. Literally.
So uh, you like them video games?

Family please.

Then stop playing them and find something new fam.

All right I'm back at my parents house for the easter weekend
was a long drive to get there and I played Eurobeat
Bit hard to try and stop my self from thinking I was in the animu

Hello ritsu

no, you go down there, you go down there and you play the living fuck out of that piano and you play that shit back to us right

JR's wife died on one of those. I wouldn't recommend it.

Do you have to have a license to use a moped/motorbike over there?

Thats the one that had YRYR shit in it right?

Played that with Holla Forums here a long ass time ago.

2 weeks per paycheck fam.

Sounds too good for canacucks to vote him in

How goes?

shoulda just had fun with it tbh

nah fam, i just like to shitpost about how much i hate vidya :^)

also hp bar thing idea i had going

I took the heh pill after an extremely long night where smokes and I discussed our philosophies and shitposted simultaneously.

AW00 is better than WWEW fam. Were you around when people were talking about trying out SS13?

For the sake of context, you need to know she is an educational assistant. Her job is to assist autistic children in acting like functioning human beings in middle school.
My mom drops this question while I was eating dinner
What the fuck?
Yes, a little too much. Did he say anything about this papa?
Are you sure it wasn't Papi?
Don't let him bring manga about monsters to class without letting me know what it's called first
I'm shit at greater stories please understand

It was pretty damn awkward. Easy to explain away waifus as internet memes but had to walk the line between explaining monster musume to her without letting her know too much

good I'm back at my parents house for the easter weekend

I had fun though

i'll keep it in mind

nope not a license period

Don't speak its name here, it'll bring back the threads and also the autists who ruin pizzastation every fucking time

Yea theres yuru yuri cosmetics.

pso2 is pretty fun, I'd like to play with Holla Forums again.

you don't control me homopedopanspiderfag

I took the heh pill before I even knew what it was.

There was a thread up a few days ago that didn't seem to have much in the way of a server being used. I think it's still in the catalog.

He's got a pretty comfortable lead within the conservative party leadership race right now. Trudeau's fucked everything up so badly that he's guaranteed out. That leaves Conservatives, NDP, Green, the Bloc, Wildrose, and a million other little parties.
Did nothing the one time they actually had some success, and nobody likes their current leader. They'll split the left's vote and that's it.
Literally less chance of winning than the communist party.
Nobody votes for them outside of Quebec.
Alberta only, and they've endorsed Bernier anyway.
Trudeau is fucked. A lot of people who voted for him last time are really disillusioned.

there's not many awoo on when I'm on so it's hard to say

this another time where wafius empire just said "hey lets ss13" and then only his friends play?

shoulda had more fun

I control the spice which controls the universe ducky

oh I getcha. I didn't realize you meant across 2 weeks.

explain

So how did you guys even get started on the topic in the first place? That's what i'm curious about.

Mad Max is leading? There's a chance for us leads after all.

I had a lot of fun
how about you

We need another crusade.

Oh god thats fucking hilarious

You got something to say bud?

Oh right its easter

I honestly can't remember the combat even a single bit

BUT DUDE HES LEGALIZING WEED

DUDEWEED

there's a serb up and it's run by big slice though

It's an Holla Forums judistic thing that huey is taking the piss out of

pic related, it's you

I had fun playing wurm with nerdlords yes actually

You'd probably get a kick out this gun with its massively oversized bayonet; in its own game it's unnamed, but later entries refer to the style as "Sniper Shark XR."

You never know when you might encounter someone. Just a case of whether, when you meet them, if they're even more socially awkward than you are and spill the spaghetti from both your pockets.

Feels bad.

It's not the most complex combat system.

That's what I hear.

Bernier is supposedly pro-weed too.

have a (you) for your you

heh what a joke
:^)

We're all hehologists, after all.

Are you working

I think the one time we tried, there were a fuckload of space carp or whatever they're called in the spawn room and it killed everyone who joined, so people jumped over to Foxhole.

It's a variant of the red/blue/green pill.

I didn't see it in the thread though.

Good luck. From what it seems like in regards to France, (((they))) are getting scared to the point of committing arson on FN's headquarters, likely to try to get them to back out. Wouldn't shock me if similar happens in Canada if a non-globalist stands a decent enough chance.

I might end up with really fucktarded hours though during peak tourist seasons though, we'll see. Some of my coworkers talk about how they sometimes work weeks in a row with no days off and 12 hour shifts so

I'm not socially awkward at all though surprisingly

Neither are you

Wish Trump were too honestly.

Not at the moment

it's just a joke bro haha

I honestly don't remember much from pso ep I, It was mostly a grind feast and the real shit only started after ep II

Well that was rude.
It's not my fault you can't remember simple things

ah well, it's not so fun with how they're trying to do it, you can't really VC with spessmens

byond://74.91.121.114:7777

We'd be gold medalists.

I'd watch that.

Doesn't mean that other person won't be, and they could easily drag coworker opinion of you down by association. I suppose it just depends on the environment though whether someone's going to bat an eye.

I mean on easter at all

good joke

Some sperg she has to work with bragged to his class he wants to fuck Papi. I'm her go-to for any weeb related knowledge due to a little disaster that happened half a decade ago
she picked up some random manga from a bookstore since she was working with a group of weebs. The pile of manga included Love Hina and Gravitational

I think she thought a waifu was slang for something you really like. She wasn't completely wrong I guess

go play video games

Nice dubs

BULLY

Wouldn't happen.

I'm pretty damn manipulative when I want to be

Oh yeah. Work all weekend.

Do you want to fuck the gundams satan?

Eventually I'll figure out how to be autistic enough to enjoy it.

I'm just glad that shitposting has gotten us to were we are now.

Don't have a waifu tbh

Considering you managed to milk your parents that one time to pay you to do something you were already planning to do anyways, I can see that.

I don't really see the point in banning weed but I don't use it anyway.

Bernier has his libertarian tendencies but he's still an establishment figure so I don't think they'll go after him. Jack Layton's NDP did amazing a few elections ago and he was closer to le Pen than Bernier is. Unfortunately he had cancer and it got him after he handed the party over to Mulcair.
Outside of the big cities, we're a lot more nationalist than you might think. We've had candidates sunk just by the fact that they "aren't Canadian enough" because they lived in the US.

Don't forget the Canadians.

Canada has full advantage in this sport

first you've got to get over being overwhelmed by how complex it seems, then you've got to learn to enjoy the game on all aspects which means watching afew rounds as a ghost, once you're ready for the get go it's all about them git guds and spicy robustings

still though you should try playing on other servers and dealing with the shit players and crap admins

Does that mean I can post konata now?

Back in the 30s as a way to arrest spics and during the 60s to arrest commie hippies? Yeah good reasons to ban it. Now though too many other people enjoy it.

I'd like to not have to deal with shitters until I at least understand how to play the game.

Nearly got a spit take out of me

That was never a restriction.

Maybe also get one of those Japanese /int/ posters from back in the day in there too.

I can teach you if you like

The Globe has a huge piece on some major incoming weed legislation. I think they're trying to push legalization through before the election season for easy reelection

Clang is one of the few fetishes I didn't develop from my years on Chans thankfully

Canada would need to get through a firewall to sign up and we all know how leaves face fire

oh that's all? hm.

yikes. That sounds pretty fucking awful. You guys get PRETTY busy around peak Summer time though, same for around Christmas too.

woah satan, sounds pretty awkward. Especially if your mom has to work with that fucking weeb with trash taste.
Harem ecchi, yeah I could see how that'd be embarassing
never heard of that one

WHY ISN'T THIS A SPORT!

kek

wew

You'd just violate me.

That's racist!

Don't like to post other peoples waifus tbh

Tell us more about your mom and her weeb stories.

Exactly.

Hopefully Trump will tell him off about it, because Trudeau's enough of a weakling that he'll cave if that happens. He's one of the only leaders who didn't officially support either US candidate because they both scare him.

no I'd get depressed over having learned another person and still not having enough people on to have the game actually be fun

If someone is going to have a waifu they should expect for other people to be posting them aswell.
It's the unfortunate truth of having a waifu.

Not every game was meant to be enjoyed with a large population.

Sad thing is, even working 12 hour shifts nonstop the amount of time to go to nippon barely goes down. Maybe a week or two at most.

Don't see how you lot can be so close to freedom and not try to move to the US

Yeah but I personally don't like doing it so

sadly ss13 is one of those games where if you don't have 20 to 30 people on, it's just not fun

I wish we had flags enabled. I want my leaf back, it gave me power I never had before.

is it racist because Chinanda I mean Canada is mostly Asians and Arabs

Gravitational is like Y2K's pure yaoi source.

did he live

Meanwhile some games suffer from having too many people.

It would be fun to watch.

You sicken me.

Yes.

Babby's first yaoi. Might've fucked up the name

One of her old students she keeps touch with linked her pixiv account. Forgot to tell her he draws porn
my buddy collects some smutty anime figs and for me to order one for him when I did a play Asia order. I thoughtlessly left it on my kitchen counter when the order came in

Korea btfo for all eternety.

RIP. Well, maybe you can get enough saved up to stay for a whole month, you'd have to certainly put in the extra hours though. But it'd be worth it, yeah?

oh…that had to be even worse than her picking up Love Hina then.

I sicken you for pointing out how diverse Chinada Canada is?
I thought Diversity is good?
Also good for him

I thought Babby's first Yaoi is Boko no Pico

Everyone is a huwomyn, there aren't any races.

that's if you're meming. Actual yaoi for y2k bab tier fujoshits was gravitational.

it's a crime upon life

God I love this MAD so much. That VA is fucking great.

A month would be nice but thats like 3 more months of work and that might kill me.

This always gets under my skin when i hear it.

Things happen.

Oh, so now you're a sexist.

I still remember someone actually analyzing that shit show and finding it a perfect fit for the "Hero's Journey" template.

turn the things into stuff and so they wont happen then

No.

well now, that's a shame

I never got the pixiv id
The fig was a tittymonster wearing nothing but an apron and holding something, forgot what. It was a nice fig too.
I'll share any lewd figs I may get from the convention I'm going to next month if that will make it up

She just said "nice statue" while trying not to laugh. I just agreed with her and said shame it wasn't mine
Luckily he picked it up not too long after and him and I had a laugh about it.

It makes the good things even more enjoyable.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay I'm off to sleep
On a completely unrelated note, I started having fun again. My guild downed a particularly hard boss after a week of trying, and we all got around for a screenshot after. It felt like old school wow again.

yeah china huwomyn arab huwomyn nigger huwomyn

They are all huwomyn you shitlord. There is no race.

Why do you play bad games user?

you're right I do bring joy whereever I go

I don't own any really lewd figs surprisingly. Might be fun to get some when I'm in nipland though.

Night dork

Wrong, you're the bad parts of the worst things.

That is true. You could call it in the middle though and maybe get 2 and a half or 3 weeks out of it.

well, at least she's good natured about it all. I make a point to not keep smutty stuff around or in sight at least, i figure my folks wouldn't much appreciate it or take it well. Hell, they had a hard enough time with just the non-smutty figures and the gunpla kits.

m-m-muh guild :^)

Guilds were a mistake.

so tsundere~

pi an pi an piano piano piano pi an piano

The 8/v/ outfit is literally the only reason I'm still playing Planetside 2.

Says the furry.

are you denying diversity

You're the one denying diversity by splitting everyone up.

lots of people like my musky fur E: wanna have a smell~

Come this way and buy some of my guns, then I can stay longer

It might be easier to convince /monster/ that they're closet furfags.

every chance I get tbh

WWEW was great once, Now it's just a shadow of it's former self.

okay seriously I'm sleeping now

you fiend

You say that but you'll keep on posting anyway.

if everything is the same then how is it diversity

Why is there always the sound of cicadas in anime

It's too late for you. Might I suggest you help others on the road down to /furry/?

I think the main problem is the fact that everyone realized the game was shit ages ago and don't want to play it, and the fact that the same handful of people kept throwing a fit over people wanting to fuck around instead being hyper-tactical. There's a difference between basic competency and tactical tactics tactically tactizied by tacticians or operators operating operational operations operatoinally, and they're cutting it too close to the latter.

Because diversity is our strength. But we're all the same.

It's a good way to set in a certain mood.

So if we're all the same is it fine if everyone is white

But it's used in many Animes

you're already there though

Whites are a cancer that needs to be removed.

Jokes on you, I prefer scatplay. Animals are pretty shit.

They are all lazy

that's a pretty shitty fetish

Your shit jokes need to be flushed.

if whites are cancer and everything is the same are africans cancer

oh

that's a load of crap and you know it

what kind of guns you got?

But you're wrong. Only whites need to be removed. Everyone else is equal.

That's enough word diarrhea, come back when you can solidify your statements.

hey at least I wipe clean my posts, yours still have chucks in the hair

Are Jews White?

Her thought process was I could be into much worse shit She used to rub shoulders with skinheads as a teenager. Hell even today a lot of her friends are in biker gangs.
Can't do dormir shit since I fucked up my left kneecap in a biking accident and got a big fuck you from our glorious Canadian healthcare system.

Please don't, I've seen enough threads go to shit from this.

Oh please, your posts are as crusty as someone who doesn't know what toilet paper is.

No because they're too oppressed.

Too bad.

I see, this is nothing compared to that stuff then.

so what you're saying is you're Indian

There is literally nothing wrong with alternative shitting.

They're synonymous with summer. Hearing them instantly tells viewers that it's hot and humid

there's alternative and then there's huey shitting

:^)

Oy Vey Are You telling me that that Jew who said "Us Whites need to step aside to the diversity" was lying about his race

b-but it's freeeeeeeee

aight, i'm heading off to bed. I can't keep my eyes open.

Sleep tight guys.

Alternative shitting is a wide and diverse community.

Are you being antisemitic?

Night nigga.
Don't let the spooks get you.

ciao.

It's free as long as you completely ignore how ridiculous our taxes are

I can see it now "shitters are not your audiance"

Are you being antisemetic by saying that jews lie?

you know what's hilarious? Minimum wage. Price of goods goes up to match it, so the value is where you were before anyway. except one thing doesn't since it's at a flat rate: 30% taxes. that increases ever so slightly with each dollar we go up in minimum wage.

Fucking parliament hill kikes.

Alternative shitting is the way of the future

for

You're the one being antisemitic, I'm just pointing out that Hewbrews are oppressed so much they have to pretend to be white to get out of it.

Without alternative shitting, we would still be oppressed by white male toilets.

Toilet users are more likely to be bigots.

huey users are more likely to die of aids

Are you trivializing the suffering of those who have HIV/AIDS? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Minimum wage is bullshit. I was disillusioned to it quick working at a burger king during a wage hike.
The day of we lost a staff member per shift on the floor and there were signs everywhere announcing prices were going up in response to the minimum wage hike.
Raising the minimum wage fucks over everyone but minimum wage workers who are basically just unaffected rather than the proposed quality of life improvements.

Ebin #equalrightsforaids

just

these miss posts

Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

watchyall drinkan? what kind of beer do you like best?

Water

}u{

tea and cider

It's a great feeling, you should try it

sometimes I think you mean what you say

How can one take pride in a kid that isn't even of his own flesh.

oh I get it now but you still are pupertuating the anti semetic lie that the Jews a bunch of liers

I always mean it, stop being so close minded.

Next you're going to say Communism doesn't work.

Woah man, Hebrews are some of my greatest allies.

my cities water is shit, i have to make tea instead. at least i dont have to worry about lead anymore

i haven't had good cider in years, i cant stand things that are to sweet so i had to make it myself. ;_;

You should be more accepting.

wad an antisemite

You should take a trip down to /r/socialism and Holla Forums to understand how helpful they are to everyone.

but you really really wanna?

sweetness is bestness

Why don't you try it out? It's very liberating to know that even the blacks can be elevated.

Just some coffee. The beer comes tomorrow. grog is best beer

I'm one to have a cute nigger fuckboy worship me instead thanks

That's racist.

erm no I'm trans asian thank you very much

i like sour and bitter things.

lol faggot

that's why you're posting on Holla Forums then

I am a mtf trans hebrew otherkin who identifies as a black female with Hitler as a headmate, stop oppressing me.

grog as in rum mixed with water so you dont die of dysentery? or are we talking about something else?

huh, got me there.

only if you stop sexualizing me

You're the one sexualizing me!

soon I'll be force drinking you cider

not if I sexualize you first

heh nothing personnel

erm excuse me can I talk with you a moment? when you used the word man you triggered me just now so pls stop with that

Excuse me. You being triggered has to have triggered me. You need to stop.

not if I trigger you first

no u

I'm just dumb and forgot grog is actually made with water. I mix rum into my beer and just call it grog

no u

Watching Initial D

no u

no u

I'm gunna sleep