He was right about everything

he was right about everything.

He wasn't right about those fucking glasses lmfao

Damn

oh snap

They look great. Stop having no taste, momjeans.

Then why has neoliberal economics been such a disaster?

It wasn't true neoliberalism…

Then why has communist economics been such a disaster?
checkmate imageboards

And to compound the irony the more the Soviet leadership embraced liberal economics the worse and worse they performed economically which was still faster then most capitalist countries up till the 80s

Meant to post this image from the CIA factbook.

then why didn't they buy some fucking food

Whelp, jokes on me for expecting anything more then meme answers. Fyi, one of the reasons the Soviet Union went broke is they were buying food from America and other countries because the Khrushchev's liberal reforms of agriculture were a colossal failure; they literally traded gold for grain.

Even in spite of that they still sustained higher growth over the long-term then any OECD country bar Japan. The money wages by themselves were respectable on an international scale but when fringe benefits were added it was quite close to if not higher then that of a developed nation like West Germany in the 60s. It was considered a developed country and even a super-power up until the glasnost clusterfuck and turbo-neoliberal class genocide failure in the 90s.

does this mean communism did nothing wrong and they died because of liberalism

Yes

Neoliberalism ruined an entire generation

are you saying nazi germany would have been better?

Corporatism isn't any better
Can you fuck off now

GDP itself means the size of the economy, yhe best way to measure the quality of an economy is through GDP per capita

How can you be a tankie revisionist?

When Thatcher came to office in May 1979 inflation was at 10.3 percent. In October 1990, the month before she left power, it was 10.9 percent.

what is the source of this first graph?

real friedmanism has never been tried.

From Farm to Factory: A Reinterpretation of the Soviet Industrial Revolution by world renowned economic historian Robert C. Allen

Maybe you mean historically revisionist, I don't know. I don't defend every action taken by the USSR uncritically, certainly after the Stalin period but the industrialization carried out by Stalin was successful enough that even bumbling idiots like Khrushchev and Brezhnev could get by okay for a couple decades.

I already dealt with this issue in another thread: