Games to make me feel

I'm so depressed that I'm absolutely fucking dead inside. I feel nothing, and I need something to make me feel something.

Post games that will make me cry

Fucking star stealing niggers

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

For that to happen you need to get invested into it to reach said sad scenes. So play what's considered a good game then hope you hit the sad part before you get over it.

That's because you've never been depressed

undertale :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tumblr-tier.

Go to therapy, fag.

Give me money, and I will. Therapists don't grow on trees.

If you have REAL depression, you wouldn't even bother to make a post.
Fuck off you stupid attention whore. You phase will pass. I used to make threads like these too.

you're a fucking idiot

I guess you could always get a prescription of lead from Dr. Tyrone then.

Nice non-argument you have there, Alex.
Fuck off and kill yourself instantly. You are going to do society a favor. You are not going to be missed and you will do best if your ugly fucking mug is permanently wiped from the face of this entire planet.
End. Of. Story.

VNs make me extremely sad because they remind me I'll never have a real life with real meaningful relationships. Katawa Shoujo fucked me up badly, it was the first time I cried over a piece of media. It made me regret my school days I fucked up, made me want to go back and relive, make the most of my time there, develop friendships that would carry over to these days. I don't know, just fuck my shit up.

Alright so back to the topic

I could never really give a fuck about the story in VN's. I can't help but see them as children's books with huge illustrations and minimum text.

to the moon

Holla Forums is for adults only. 18+ or get out.
Kill yourself. You have nothing to offer.

Although it's hardly a game, I'll go ahead and second this.

Here's a fun game OP!
Play it now! :D
Piss off, you underage wanker

You're still breathing, aren't you? It's not too late.

goodbye

How's this sort of game in any way different to a walking simulator?

The nerve of you people is breathtaking.

Cannot fucking wait until the inevitable Spec Ops The Line shitpost.

you seem to be under the impression that there exists an "us people" on here. This isn't a club, faggot

DO U FEEL IN CHARGE?

If you were a big guy, you wouldn't be here.

Just how far will this bait go?

Nigga I take drugs and go to therapy to cope with my depression. You're retarded.

Get your ass off Holla Forums and book a fucking appointment.

who is this one eyed willy wanker?

I have to admit, for bait you work pretty fast.

Nothing cures depression faster than good ol' HORROR to replace those feelings of anxiety and nothingness with your survival instinct and a desire to stay alive. So rev up a Resident Evil HD Remaster torrent or get yourself a Silent Hill .iso for an emulator.

QUAD GOD QUAD GOD

Sounds like hothead talk to me

Last horror game to scare the piss out of me was Suffering when I was like 10. Everything that I've played since relied heavily on jumpscares, and calling jumpscares horror is basically the same as calling tickling comedy.

ITT: How quickly can Holla Forums make a tumblrtastic attention whore kill himself?

Bonus Points for a livestreamed suicide

Yeah mang, I remember not sleeping after my bedtime. God, I'm such a badasss.

Forgot my sage.

The only attention whore here is you

ITT: autism

Nice projection, but no.
Someone who announces who they filter several times and shrieks like a child with down syndrome when called out doesn't belong on Holla Forums.
Go the fuck back to >>>/cuckchan/, or better yet, save those spergs the heavy enough transfer and slingshot yourself back the fuck to tumblr with your self pity and unwarranted self importance. As you can see by the thread, nobody here wants you. Fuck off.

LOL I RAED Holla Forums I AM TEH MASTER TROLLZ!!11!!

which one is the best and for sure the cutest?

Holy shit, every post is like watching a a human devolve back into an ape

Yessssss, that's it. Ruin your own thread.
You can't even hold control over the people here, nor the things they say. Nothing but sad pathetic attempts at image edits to give you a vague illusion of power and dominance. Top fucking kek.

All of them
t. mormon

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

pathetic

I'm glad you've accepted yourself. Now you need Jerome to fuck your wife and you'll be set!

stop projecting your cuckold fantasies on others

Clinically diagnosed with depression here, have to take pill and go at least weekly on a psichologist just so they can be sure i stop wanting to kill myself.
You're retarded, people that are depressed don't lean on others or ask for help because of it.
It's like those stupid people that ask other people on how to kill themselves, they just want attention.
If you're feeling down, stop playing fucking videogames and go exercise or learn something you think it's hard, like some kind of language or 3d modeling or music or shit.
Hell, even hard as fuck videogames count, just don't play this modern drivel that feels more like watching TV than actually playing something.

DELET THIS

I preferred Anastacia myself. Kindling the Firelink bonfire to maximum made it feel like she really wanted you to succeed

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, you whiny shitposting faggot.

I too would like to know. Is there a game where I can be mean to her, only to apologize and cuddle later?

*I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly*

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

*A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat*

*GULP*

*I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more*

*BRRAAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP PPPRRRRRRTTTTTTT*

*This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole*

*She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out*

*BBBBRRRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTTTAAAATTTRRRRPPPPPTTTT*

*What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheecks so nothing left my mouth. There was no escaping this one*

*I said with my mouth full of shit*

*She turned around, grinned a toothy grin, and simply shook her head, "NO!"*

*Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus*

*GASPING FOR AIR*

*She said in a smug and condescending way*

Good shit user

No way man, this shit is poor as hell. There is legitimately better scat erotica out there, but I want to fucking kill myself because so much of the quality stuff is furry.

I'm more confused on why you posted a 2B picture. Robots don't fart user

They do if you build them to.

Teaching feeling. its lewd

I bet you think Santa Claus is real too.

I literally asked for games with feelios - the sperg squad on here just needed a place to take out their pent up autistic anger

They dont wear panties or leggings, either.

bait or not, take it as you will

W E W
E
W