Well, it's a dollar

Well, it's a dollar.

Other urls found in this thread:

neversidelabs.com/sessions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only good spess game is X3.

Getting AIDS is also only a dollar if you find a cheap hooker, doesn't make it worthwhile.

Game is incredibly easy.

Buying shit for a dollar is still a dollar wasted.

I thought this was going to be a battleborn thread honestly.

Even if you're a scat fetishist, $1 is a ripoff because shit is free and abundant.

I'm not telling in of you to buy it. I'm just surprised at a game that isn't battleborn dropping in price that much.

I wonder why.

I liked it.
I also got it for free though.

What a bunch of niggers
Game is one dollar to celebrate the release date of the sequel OP you ignorant cunt.

Fuck I guess Company of Heroes and Supreme Commander were shit all along.

That's not what I said, nigger. It's mediocre as fuck, and has also been in a humble bundle.

They are shit

You sure implied it was shit because it was in a humble bundle.

Kids this days dont respect anything anymore

You've never played it, and that much is obvious

>>>/cuckchan/
Go shitpost somewhere else aussie

Is this the hill you want to die on?

Are you shit at it or something? Even with only 5 hours the game is piss-easy.

Your leftist game is garbage. quit shilling it here

Is there anything this game does different from Master of Orion 1/2? It seems to just be MoO HD.

Actually laughed out loud. Next you spacecucks are going to pull pic related.

I see nu-Holla Forums is being revisionist again.

I can't brain good enough for 4X games. Too much to think about at once.

Feels like I'm playing QWOP.

He's right though you fucking retard. This game basically hands you achievements for playing. He should have more if he actually played a complete game.

Called it.

Real Holla Forums always hated this non-game

My nigger

I see Holla Forums is being contrarian again tonight.

Outed yourself shill

Where does ZKO usually post? I forget.

2/10 made me reply

WHY IS THIS GIF SO LONG

Obvious, low effort bait but you did get an honest reply. 7/10

Oh yeah you saw right through his ruse. Thank you for protecting us

Orion: Dinoshit did this and they have sold so many copies. Too many copies. Like holy fuck.
2 MILLION

He mainly uploads on Hypnohub but also has a tumblr he barely uses. His anatomy suffers badly in rushed commissions and there's lots of weird little mistakes in his drawings that you can't unsee, but he makes good shit in general.

Real hypnosis is much slower than that, faggot.
Should I webm some Neverside Labs hypnosis files for you faggots?

Game is pretty good and the lore is pretty well handled.

Its two lone shitposters

Ah right, I forgot. I guess he just doesnt make stuff very often, I visit hypnohub a lot.

Serious response: don't buy a game just because it's a dollar. Lots of shit goes on sale and it's a dollar you could put towards vidya you'd actually like.

Hypnohub is alright, minus some of the terrible manips and borderline SJW users. It's a bit much to expect good communities for autistic fetishes but it's still sad when Hypnohub and fucking /hypno/ (which used to be comfy but grows more cancerous every day) are the best hypnofags have.

It's not even summer yet.

That weebs for you.

I go there because there's pretty much no other repository of that type for hypo/MC stuff. I don't give a flying fuck about the "community" in these places. Also just like everywhere else you have to sort out the shit from the diamonds.

The only other places I can think of to go for good MC stuff is Pixiv, and their brainwash tag is as close as they get to the kind of stuff I like. Their hypnosis tags are very literal to RL.

Seriously goy? It's just one fucking dollar. I mean who doesn't have 5$ lying around. 10$ is pretty cheap imo.

Never have I seen a thread as cancerous as this here, my god.

What are you faggots even doing on Holla Forums?

If this is the worst you've seen you haven't been here very long :^)

Yeah, I've been to 4AM thread and the like.

But those were/are the designated shitting boards.
This could have been a nice set up for vidya discussion and is instead a Holla Forums tier shitpiece.

You can still talk about ES.

The soundtrack is comfy as fuck, for one.

I have never heard of this game

With all the newfaggotry and cuckchan tier shitposting emanating from this thread.
I don't even feel like using the board anymore, jesus fuck.
No wonder generals are a fucking hugbox when the alternative is this.

Ok tell me then why should Holla Forums praise a game if they don't like it

Try harder, newfag.

not worth the trips tbh

wew. Anyway, Endless Space is alright. It's simpler and easier than Legend and Space 2. I would recommend Legend over Space 1, and Space 2 is still currently in early access with one major updated and whatever minor patches they tend to do. Space 1 is still fun though either way. If you've played Endless Legend just don't expect the unique and abstract factions and their different gameplays in Space. There's some of it, like with the Cravers, but Legend, and likewise Space 2, does a whole lot more.

to be fair I've never heard of this game
If this is Shafter's shit then I havn't played any of his games
Also I bet you're going to blame this on nu-Holla Forums and not being who I am

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I feel the lore stuff got out of hand with EL. Also combat in EL is ass.

The combat in EL is weird at first yeah. But once you learn to ctrl+click and hold units more I never had a problem with it.

Click the image

I mean, yeah, being Australian explains your low quality bait. But the Endless series has been fairly popular on Holla Forums for a while. There's been generals for them, and Space 2 gets a mention every now and then in the space threads. So like I said I don't know what you're talking about. I just assumed you were a newfag.

Fuck it, here's a 21 minute hypnosis file no one asked for.

Eh I see a lot of threads for shit games
I avoid a lot of them
I still haven't been in an Overwatch thread

The reddit formatting also explains a lot as well.

Reddit

Formatting

is

this

you

nerd

:^)

I've honestly never been to reddit for the same reason

I FUCKING KNEW IT, I KNOW YOU'RE ALSO ON THE RTS THREAD YOU NIGGER
SOMEONE NUKE THAT SHITHOLE OF A CONTINENT ALREADY

No need to nuke the whole continent. All population is concentrated in a few cities, the rest is wilderness.

I was on the space thread but not the RTS Thread
RTS is a shit genre

The wildlife is bad enough un-mutated. If all those spiders and snakes couldn't kill off the Aussies, a bit if radiation probably won't either.

Thank you Mark, I already bought 60 copies.

7 vaginas?

Maybe more.

7 cunts

people calling me a new fag and you don't even get my joke
:^)

Imagine the possibilities

Oi Why would I want 7 of you ya cunt

So you could have have 8 chicken legs

Going to buy it, 5 hours for $1 isn't bad.

is this the shitposting thread

fuking tau fags get out of my country, I swear eldar fags are bad enough

Yes

Fuck ES1, it's unplayable. More importantly, is ES2 playable? EL indicates they're now at least somewhat competent.

No. This one is

there can be more than 1 shitpost thread user

I legitimately cannot tell how much of this is just Holla Forums laying down the Cold Hard Facts versus shitposter hyperbole. Can anyone explain why this game is apparently so terrible? I'm hesitant to believe anyone who just screams "IT'S SHIT" for the same reason I'd ignore someone who says "It's fun" and never elaborates any further.

Yeah. The entirety of Holla Forums is shitposting threads.

It's not very good from what I remember. The map mode isn't interesting, the combat is just a stupid three round card game, the research tree is incredibly uninspiring. The music is nice but there isn't enough variety. The game is polished but very shallow.

I'm having trouble remembering the game well enough to criticize it, which I guess is a criticism itself. Play basically any other space 4x instead.

I'll fucking kill you. ES has a great, autistic research tree.

I really will fucking kill you nigger.

I remember spending a lot of my research time keeping my beams, rails, and missiles roughly equal so the AI couldn't hard-counter my weapon comp and sometimes getting new cards to play the combat minigame with.

I have a few important questions about this game, a yes to most will make me consider looking into more detail before trying.
Any detailed information for why it's shit will also be helpful. I'm not interested in hearing some shill say why it's so great, I want to know what makes it bad in case there is something on that list that would be a deal breaker. I'll find my own fun, after all.

Faggot. At least change it.

-no furry
-you can not purge anyone just beat their fleet
-ship combat is press button to watch shit go down
-no orbital attacks just starve a planet so you can take it over
-difference in factions is unit cost and resource acquisition
-you can't customize shit other than their armaments drives armor and names

why would anyone play this over master of magic or master of the arcane?

So you'd call permanent war, feeding on their ships or migratory gameplay not worth mentioning?

Why would you play shit paradox civilization V warlock in the first place?

Jesus why even bother.

I said that wrong
difference in factions is what they are good at using and how much they can get from planet facilities/how easy they are to build

For the memes, obviously. And you can invade planets or bomb their population into oblivion.

I just wanted Stellaris but actually good.

Talk about an oxymoron.

No thanks

The biggest problem was how they let the community decide which features to implement. The community was retarded and so you couldn't or maybe STILL can't raze planets for example.

Game is good, just a ton of shitposting niggers since this board is literally cuckchan now.

Endless Space showed that Amplitude were good devs that just released games a year too early and needed eight months of patching and an expansion to make their games playable, but pretty good. Endless Legend followed a similar path, but had a shorter patch time to be playable and a longer run of expanded content, and that I still play today.

I really hope Endless Space 2 is playable sooner, rather than later with how much I've seen it improves over ES1, especially since this might as well be their last game since they sold themselves to SEGA.

Thank god

Not to mention broken shit such as the unity engine which causes massive memory leaks. And the diplomacy bug in Endless Space that causes entire factions to lock up unable to move their ships

The Cunt is eternal; the Shitposter never sleeps.

I never understood hyposis.
It doesn't actually work and it's pretty much just mental asmr.

The only redeeming quality of Endless Space is the incredibly comfy music.

Aside from that, you might as well play literally any other x4.

wew

It depends on what you expect out of it. It's more like meditation than mind control and most people need practice to really get into it (although there's lucky people who try it once and pass out completely, not remembering anything afterwards), but it's really comfy once you have a little experience.
If you're bored enough to try it, that webm is a good start. Don't go in expecting much or analyze what the hypnotist says, just find a place where you won't be distracted, relax, and treat the hypnotist's voice more like pleasant background noise than something you pay attention to.
While flipping through the webm to make sure the audio quality was alright, I kept hearing the trigger phrase and trancing despite not listening to a hypnosis file in months. Make of that what you will.

They put a lot of effort into the game after its initial failure. And while its not a perfect game by any means, its a good game for 1 dollar.

Sounds like you're a hard sub, user. This thread is turning into your magical realm. Fortunately, it's mine as well, but from the other way around.

Not really: I like either end and vanilla. Femdom is still cancer unless it's /gfd/.

That's not even how hypnotism works

There's barely any hypno art (let alone animations) with realistic inductions, mostly because that's more work for artists and writers who don't realize inductions are the fun part. It is possible to hypnotize people quickly using weird tricks like the hypnotic handshake but the casual hypnofag would probably write those off as unrealistic.

Underchecked Hitler trips

personally I subscribe to the captain underpants school of hypnotism
yes I am aware the author made the white kid into a faggot lets just pretend that didn't happen

Are there more of these somewhere?

marry me

From experience, never fucking use sleepychat. Went there to try it out with real people, but the people there are total dickheads. I didn't even know if real humans post in /hypno/, it looks like a bunch of fucking spambots. Also, real humans >>> any video.

Truth

I really really like it, trying to be a nice friendly space amoeba race but I keep fucking it up, and keep starting wars with simple nice other races.
I guess it kinda shows how little I really do know how to interact with others. Anyway does anyone else on Holla Forums enjoy it I honestly love it, also after a I do a few campaigns is there any mods I should try out that other's know of.

I think that's why I never got Endless Space or really any Endless games since this seems to always be the case, then I ultimately forget about whatever game it was.

See neversidelabs.com/sessions . The hypnotist behind them had some spergout about Trump and quit, but made everything free just before leaving the scene. All of it is great stuff except for Doctor-Patient Relationship and Into Wonderland.

Any sort of hypnosis chat service that isn't anonymous just turns into circlejerking and roleplay after a while, with only a few friends hypnotizing each other. Sleepychat was supposed to be the new Omegle for hypnosis but fucked everything up by adding usernames.

Well, it's a shill thread.

I've played 140 hours, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have played and enjoy autistic games such as Ascendancy.

So like all games these days you wait for a year after release for them to finish making the game

getting sucked off from a crack whore for the price of a mcduhnalds hambourger is not a smart option as well

Your picture isn't even funny.
It's uncreative garbage.

do you want to see a picture of a very funny picture that will make you lose your mind?

Is this some kind of a mistake?
Why would you sell your game for a dollar and end up making sixty cents in the end?

Sounds lewd, care to post?