How hard would be to make a text game in libgdx and put anime drawings on it?

How hard would be to make a text game in libgdx and put anime drawings on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pancirno/wormgame
twitter.com/AnonBabble

renpy though.

Can't you use RPG maker?

OP if you're making a game I'll play it

I want to make a text game.

It's easy as shit in most engines, I don't know about libgdx, but I imagine it shouldn't be any different.

(nice dubs)
I am deeply saddened that there were very little or no doujins of Hifumi being railed by bald faceless fat men.

NG is /u/ material ONLY faggot

Are you gay?

I hate this deranged autistic homo. I'm surprised to find that he isn't a swede, but all germcucks are deranged anyway.

How dare you. How dare you! I am an upstanding citizen who simply enjoys seeing cute girls defiled by the scum of society, with bonus points being awarded if they are currently in a relationship with someone else who may or may not be watching at the moment of penetration(s).

I won't stand for this sort of vulgar rudeness. I demand apology juice right this minuteness, you uncouth person.

You yuri fags keep trying to inject it into other stuff, so consider this your just desserts.

deserts is spelled with one s, homo

You can cheat and remove the gameplay part. It's really easy to make a VN out of it.

Even adobe flash is adequate for that kind of shit. Can you draw though, OP?

Go back to dogfart.com and stay there.

But it's yuri to begin with?

Spelling the miss take is good for your own raisins but those free-radical scorpions came in the dessert!

But why?

libgdx is great.

Do you really need all that JVM overhead for a fucking text game with static graphics?

Isn't he Swiss?

So you want to make some level of text adventure with visuals?
I imagine you could make that.
You could make one in flash even.
Don't Shit Your Pants is a good easy example.

Incredibly easy but you'll still have to do lots of setup for an engine

oh and for game that simple you won't even need a libGDX

check out JavaFX, it's perfectly capable of making a game engine out of it and it's a standard java library

here's my abandoned worms clone project, please learn from it

github.com/pancirno/wormgame

Easy as fuck. Problem is writing, drawing and making the music.
t. wannabe VN dev 200k words in.

He is, rich too.