So Holla Forums, what's your excuse for not exercising for at least one hour a day on the wii fit?

So Holla Forums, what's your excuse for not exercising for at least one hour a day on the wii fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/r/QdHD9A
daveskillerbread.com/good-seed
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17621514
thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase-9.html
pastebin.com/TNSSB02E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084
tumblr.com/chubby boys
tumblr.com/search/chubby boys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you can't play it with KB+M
PC GAYMEN MASTER RACE

Shiieeeeet nigga. I can hardly handle 10 minutes a day. Also, check em.

Shit I already got stairs, slow down

What a fucking waste of time. Short, high impact exercise is where it's at. Get a punching bag (or lean an old mattress up against the wall if you're a poorfag) and go to town on that motherfucker for five minutes straight with power punches and you'll have done more for your body than any amount of time on that wii-fit shit.

Depression

ive never owned a console before
im too poor
im not a 30 year old female

There needs to be an eroge that connects to an exercise device and has girls that only reward you when you exercise for an hour.

If you just stick to that, you'll lose breath easily when you run, so add 20 minutes of running or jogging to that as well.

Because I already exercise for one hour a day without any of this bullshit. I'm not a fat American Nintoddler casual faggot.

Hell, when I have considerable extra energy and time, I do that for an hour or two or five on top of my normal exercise.

Feels good to just go as far as possible and really fuck yourself up once in a while.

I mentally challenge myself with Brain Age. Its the only exercise I need

I should do cardio as well, but I'm lazy as fuck, so unless you've got a short (less than 10 minute) solution to that, I can't see myself doing it. My core and arms are strong though, I fucking hate lifting, but god damn I love punching.

I'm white, so I'm already perfect. Exercise is for sub-humans without perfect aryan metabolisms.

Because I never owned it.

You even get a personal trainer to help motivate you.

Nice bait though. Maybe I'll change my mind if you post a picture of your "perfect" body with a timestamp you ultralord-tier nigger.

Not enough hours in the day user.

i want to wibble your cheeks

If you don't know shit about martial arts or the principles of boxing (old and new), beware of the fact that stronger punches, when used against actual people, more specifically their heads, are more likely to break your hand. Unless you wear gloves, which shouldn't be the case in a self-defense situation.

Also, practice the jab. It's very important. Power punches are useless if you can't set them up.

And of course, punching strength has little to do with how strong your arms are. It's more about the core, footwork, proper body mechanics, control of your weight and balance, balance between mobility and stability, and precision. Returning to and maintaining your stance is also important.

Stamina and mobility are very important for a fighter, so you have to improve that. A nimbler fighter will have better control over distance.

Probably shouldn't talk about things other than punches, or it will be rather long, and probably won't make sense, because I have been drinking, which actually should invalidate everything that I say as far as /fit/ is concerned.

You better not be fat. Being a white whale won't save you from the harpoons. As a matter of fact, being a whale inherently makes you subhuman, as whales are undeniably lower than humans, even though they are still vastly superior to niggers and anything similar to niggers.

Also, not being a nigger doesn't justify that you behave like a nigger. Don't behave like a nigger. That won't save you from the rope.

I don't know anything about yoga. Personal trainers are for women and massive faggots that can't do their own shit, though. Always seemed that way to me at least.

Oh I don't punch for self defense I have a frankly ridiculous selection of guns for that, and when I actually leave my house I'm carrying, I just do it for the short and intense workout aspect. I started wearing gloves after skinning my knuckles one too many times which takes fucking forever to heal.

I squat sometimes too, but I tend to take it too far and then I can't even sit on the toilet or a chair without exclusively using my upper body to lower myself down since my legs will just buckle from hardcore DOMS.

Still, if you're gonna do it, do it properly.

Don't be like a nigger. Being like a nigger is bad. White people should care about proper technique and general finesse.

And yes, doing more squats than you are used to tends to do that, but you do get used to it. And you do have other muscles, so it doesn't matter. I occasionally go too far and do that to both my legs and my arms, but my core seems to have infinite stamina. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't be able to get up the next day.

Anyway, boxers that rely on nimble footwork tend to favor the jump rope, but since your goal is not to fight on a ring against other boxers, that may not be your best choice.

Also, guns are good. It's good that you have guns. Get some more guns, and more ammo. Of course, never get disarmed, or let the target (likely of darker skin color) get too close to you. Generally keep your distance from people and pay attention to them and your surroundings at all times.

Alright fam, you convinced me. I'll start adding some sprinting to my daily workout to get my stamina up. No promises on proper technique though. I sometimes listen to Joe Rogan and proper boxing/fighting like BJJ seems ridiculously complicated and in-depth.

I'm definitely coming at this from a nigger perspective, I just want my gibs (fitness) with as little effort and time spent as possible.

I am absolutely
IN EVERY WAY FUCKING RETARDED
What is THE guide for absolute retards for me to start exercising? A good routine I can stick to and see results?
There has to be more to it then just doing stretches, jumping jacks, curl ups, and push ups.

Starting Strength. A-B Week schedule.
A Week:
B Week:
t. 315lbs deadlifter

Diet: If want to get big, eat 2500 caloric surplus, and eat healthy meats, grains, and veggies. Dairy is good too. Cut out refined sugars and breads.
If want to get small, eat 1500 caloric deficit and/or do keto, a low carb diet that is fun as fuck and makes you drop pounds like flies. Again, avoid the Bread/Sugar Jew.

With some cardio to your liking of course. 30-60 minutes if you're starting out. I recommend starting with the eliptical if you're a fat fuck, because running is a bitch off the bat.

This is how I ended up with non-stop kidney stones that have fucked up my life pretty badly. I implore any user considering keto to really do the research on the link between keto and kidney stones beforehand.

Pretty sure the recommended amount is an half hour of cardio.

Starting Strength is a meme, go with 5x5.

I do intense crossfit three times a week.

Depends, on this chart where are you and where do you want to be?

anyone know any fucking cure to man boobs? i have full on b cups up in here and have no idea what will happen if i work out

i started working out but only my ass fat and belly fat is going away im getting really scared of the outcome

Funny enough, I have suffered from kidney stones before and have been doing keto for a while. While there definitely is a risk, I still find the diet wonderful.

Either or, whatever works for you. Its basically the same shit just different exercise routines.

Your body fat is like a bucket of water, son. You poke a hole anywhere in it, the water will come out at a proportionately equal pace in all parts of the bucket.
Or you have gyneconmastia and need to see a doctor.

I am no professional, but I would generally recommend incremental change, if you are a beginner. Don't try to do too much at once. Don't try to find convenient shortcuts. Do one thing for a while and get used to it, and then make another improvement.

Take your time so that your brain can adjust to the change. Once your mindset changes, the improvement will become part of your routine and you won't feel it anymore.

It's better to make slow but permanent improvement than to try to change your entire lifestyle at once, fuck everything up and give up, and end up where you were before.

Pick something that you can live with and do it for a month or two. Then pick another one.

If you are even a little bit overweight, a good first step would be to stop consuming sugar. No more sodas either. Drink water and milk. Just doing that will actually make you lose a lot of weight, and will therefore make exercise easier for you. Being lighter will make you feel better in general.

Unhealthy food is actually pretty disgusting when your body is not used to it. It's pretty easy to never want it again.

Other than that, /fit/ can certainly help.

Because I don't have a fit cutie to work out with.

Because I already spend one hour exercising with Stepmania, which is obviously superiour.
People with EXPLODING KNEES need not apply.

I dont know what ami doing half of the time, but so far so good, I walk around a track to start the blood pumping, do my rutine and strech at the end, havent killed/injured my self, for now.

FIRST OF
Here: volafile.io/r/QdHD9A

Was a fatfag who wanted to be a /cuteboy/, found out my body wasn't cut out for that and I was the "strongman" type whether I wanted to or not, so I embraced it. Dieted on Ketosis, got a job, walked about a few blocks when heading to said job, lost weight, then became a thinfag. When I was thinfag, I had ugly nasty loose skin and didn't know that lifting would fix. This was before I decided I didn't want that job and quit it, after quitting I became a fatfag again, but now with knowledge, and now I'm doing intermittent fasting, and lifting some. I've been surprised at how my body changes and how certain types of diets are not what you eat, but WHEN you eat.

If you're depressed, you have no excuse. Neither do I, pick up those weights, and put your chin up.
Also this:

You can be that cutie

If you find her never let her go user.

Shoo

Bearmode

1. Doesn't actually do anything. What are the people on the cover actually doing?

2. I want my mental and physical health to be of the same low quality.

3. Don't have a Wii. Don't want to leave the house to get one either

It's definitely an incredible diet, never hungry and high energy all the time, but your risk of developing uric acid kidney stones (the ones that look like a pile of broken glass, and sure as shit feel like it) increases by 500 times. If I had known that going into it, I never would have done it, because once you get kidney stones, your risk of getting them over and over for the rest of your life skyrockets.

Thanks for the agreement. Also,
Please explain, this topic has instantaneously grabbed my attention.

Why'd she leave you, user?

Source? I can believe an increased chance but I suspect a flaw in number crunching.

Cut out all soy and LIFT LIFT LIFT. Seriously, eat red meats, avocados, dark chocolates, seafood and all of that. You will get hornier, but you will also have you testosterone skyrocket. Do it, bitchtits. FUCKING DO IT!!

Don't be this fucking faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!
FAGGOT.

Intermittent Fasting is a better choice then. It's slower, but if you exercise, It's a surefire way to PERMANENTLY lose your fat.
I have felt some pains when doing ketosis, which WAS HELL, especially when I edged and stopped or came after teasing myself a lot then stretched It's like my muscles contracted, pulled and something scraped inside. Since the fat makes iy so your body produces these stones or something. Depressing stuff.

Well, It's honestly dependent on EACH INDIVIDUAL PERSON
This is NOT objective, and something that may work for me, may not work for you.
Intermittent fasting is typically eating something once per day, but I can be something heavy as fuck and such. It's best explained in a video.

I have days like this.
Fast
Fast
No Fast (Heavier Exercises)
Fast
Rest
Fast
No Fast
Etc

She went off to a college in another part of our rather large state. At first we tried to make it work but the distance took it's toll and eventually she dumped me. Beautiful woman, my ideal in every way and I have yet to meet a girl that even compares. I've just stopped dating and now I focus myself on my projects. Last I e-stalked her she was living in another state, doesn't seem married though.

Okay tough guy. I bet I could beat your ass.

I actually did this before I even knew what it was called.

Eating takes too much time and money. I don't particularly care about getting bigger either, so I don't need to eat a lot.

I tend to avoid anything that people didn't eat in the ancient world, and I eat relatively infrequently. Mostly for efficiency.

The body is a machine. That's how it should be treated. The kind and amount of fuel that you should give it should be determined by what you want out of it. I just want it to function well and efficiently.

DON'T BE THIS SAD FAT, UGLY, WORTHLESS PATHETIC SON OF A BITCH
WORK THE FUCK OUT, AND USE YOUR PAIN AS A FUEL. USE YOUR EMOTIONS AS A MEANS TO KEEP GOING. THAT SELF HATE WILL EVENTUALLY TURN INTO SELF LOVE. YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT IN THE EFFORT

DEPRESSED? FAST AND STRETCH. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
ADDICTED TO TECH? USE A TREADMILL
ANXIOUS? THINK OF THE RELEASE AFTER YOUR WORKOUT. ANTICIPATE IT CONSTANTLY.

Beat it good, bro
I like a good "workout"
Fuck♂You

👌👌👌👌👌👌

(((David A. Schulsinger))), a urologist. His stats were the ones cited everywhere I looked after I started getting my shit fucked up by stones and desperately started researching everything I could on the matter.

Let me guess, Cali or Texas?
What a feel, what a feel.

If we're going to be having a quasi-Holla Forumsfit/ thread, let's throw some philosophy in this bitch.

I feel like we have some people in this thread who have faced the same problem, but approach it differently, a la Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, and respectively.
Who here has read either? Which do you agree with more?

Sorry, currently somewhere between builtfat and chubbyfat, though leaning towards the former. How do become beat?

*bear

You do realize that wii fit comes with that, right?

Info keeps coming up, but here's another one. NoFap? Yes, NoFap. It's a fucking joke. Discard that stupid program.
If you wanna fap, then fucking fap. You have a partner? Fuck your partner, fuck them good. Fuck them hard, fuck them tenderly.

Fap Schedule:
NoFap
NoFap
NoFap
FAP!
NoFap
NoFap
NoFap
Every three days.

Also, drink RAW teas, none of that packaged shit for maximum nutrients. Take vitamin supplements, shakes, stuff with electrolytes and go to bed on time after doing good exercises as often as possible. This shit will help you a fuckton and FILL you to the brim with ENERGY.
Always remember, if one diet doesn't work, RUSH to the next. You can't force some things to work on you, they aren't mean to be. The same would actually apply to nofap now. What I listed, is what works on me.

Shit, I can't say. I like them both a ton. They apply very good intel.

MOST IMPORTANT THING
ALWAYS, ALWAYS FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING INTO YOUR BODY.
IF YOU WANT MAXIMUM RESULTS, then ALWAYS be autistic about what you consume. Unless you are starving to death and have no choice, then do not consume shit with high fructose corn syrup, unknown starches and red #'s, among many, many more.
Always search it up. Always.

I already do cardio.

Gonna have to disagree with that one, lad. If you have a problem, as in more than daily Guilty, then NoFap is bretty good. The difference in energy is night and day.
You definitely seem more like a Nietzsche guy. Your solution to a depressing outcome is to laugh, move on, and improve yourself, thus becoming a higher self despite your conundrum. Whereas said that he stopped desiring dating/sex, because it is an insatiable cycle.

I quite like both of them.

As far as philosophy goes, I tend to focus on whatever is connected to the ancient world. Naturally, I like Evola quite a bit as well because of his extreme rejection of modernity. Regardless, I sympathize quite a lot with Nietzsche's frustration.

Anyway, since Rome was destroyed by the (((Christians))), everything has been just one giant mistake. Except of course for the renaissances that we had here and there, that kept the west kinda connected to its past at least to some extent (even though that didn't keep the plebs from being plebs), and momentarily prevented it from completely abandoning its solar/Apollonian nature.

Anyway, the stuff about women… I have never really care about that. Women are just not very interesting, and a lot of great men in history seem to have agreed with that.

If you remove the influence of men and judge women by their own merits and usefulness, they are things that you use for reproduction, and everything else is just Disney. That's why they are lunar being. They produce no light of their own. It's all coming from you, really. You are seeing things that aren't really there. Women are basically reproduction personified. Useful, but nothing to be glorified. Everything can reproduce. Hell, inferior beings can do that more easily than anything.

Have some fucking self control then. If you fap more than 10 times in a day, you'll get dangerously low test and will be tired as fuck the next week. Should have put that in my post. Next time, next time.

Yes, that's true, and I do it a ton, but you still need to face the issue and tackle your problems head on. If you have an issue with yourself, you can't laugh the pain away. That will just worsen the problem because not only will you be lying to yourself but you will have an emotional tumor growing inside you, then that tumor will get heavier and heavier until you have a COMPLETE emotional breakdown and you CANNOT move away from it. Not being able to think objectively, you'll be nothing more than a wounded fleshy pulp of blood. It's a horrible feeling.

I'm currently between chubbyfat and builtfat and I'm going for a combination of athletic and built, but I think I've got the height and build for bearmode, so I might accidentally end up there.

I made my post before even reading yours, are you me? fucking hell

If I had a real woman to work out for and not the shit "women" we have these days, I'd be constantly working out for her. It would simultaneously turn me on and give me the best encouragement.

Sadly these women I speak of don't seem to exist anymore.

Keto has just "worked" for me so far. I've lost over 25 pounds in a month and a half. Also for me, my orgasms have been fucking incredible since I started Keto, especially edging. I am incredibly sorry for you that it didnt work out.

I'm glad I came across this thread though, my motivation has been lacking lately, but I think im going to drop and do some pushups now.

Cut sweet foods (both sugar and sugar-free) from your diet. If you are an Amerifat that also means you have to cut heaps of stuff because burgerstani's seem to think that high-fructose corn syrup belongs in everything. Up the amount of protein you consume.

Significantly cut back on alcohol consumption or eliminate it entirely, ethanol kills gains.

Start lifting, low reps, high weight. 3 sets of 5 reps with a long rest in between each set is a good starting point. The weight should be high enough such that you should be barely completing the 5th rep.

Exercise complementary muscle groups on the same day

Dont worry if you lose fat but then start to put it back on, fat gain with muscle gain is normal for power lifters. Muscle gain without fat gain strongly implies steroid use.

I can understand a hard to break habit but jesus christ that's no better than being addicted to weed or some shit. I can't imagine.

Functional or just aesthetics?

I'll shill this. I use it, it's good shit.

My end goal is basically both. I want to look good, feel good, and do good. It's going to be a long road but I feel it's going to be worth it.

Part of my motivation is I want to be ready for any "in case of emergency, you're fit enough to survive" kind of sense. I don't expect it to happen, but you never know.

Thinking about it I guess looking good is just a beneficial side effect of want to be able to lift and run gud etc.

Fun Fact: You'll need to REMAIN on keto if you don't want to gain your weight back. That's why I really quit it. When fasting, I can have a sub, a flan, some fruid and a piece of steak, then do my workout, drink a shake, and STILL stay under the calorie overload for that day. It's fucking great!

Orgasms DO feel better when you've lost weight and have more energy of course. I nearly got a prostate orgasm when I was thinner
Fuck, so close
Also, you don't
end up there.
That shit takes hard fucking work.

I use Yohimbine Bark, but I'll look into this! Thanks guy!

I used to do that as a teenager because I was extremely self conscious about my sexual stamina. I was a sad bastard back then.

I have pearly penile papules on my cock and I'm EXTREMELY sensitive to the touch, especially when BEING touched and stimulated in the head. I squirm and jerk. It's insane

FRUIT

Well i'm doing plenty of exercise along with keto, I'm not just cutting. I just have a lot of weight to lose at the same time.

Eventually I want to get fit enough to be able to eat what I want and use the calories with my muscles. Trust me, I'm not as stupid as to think just going on a diet is all I have to do.

Explain more to me about what exactly you're doing though, I'm curious now.

Also I forgot to say, by accidentally bearmoding I mean I might try to work for athletic/built and end up being bearmode just because of my body build.

Many thanks. I don't drink alchohol so that won't be a problem. Will have to do closer inspection of certain foods, but I work in a kitchen and can use the facilities as I please as long as I don't go overboard. Will cap and print out for daily reminder

That's good! It must be difficult getting energy when on keto! That's why I always just walked instead of running, still worked and my butt was great!

I AM going to quit fasting when I reach the body I want, then I will do what the rest of /fit/ does, and that's shit with oatz and other bulking stuff and food. Unless I can continue with fasting, then great!

Same here actually, I have a wide chest. I think you may look like a "Surfer dude" type, if you drop your body fat percentage to a very low degree. Which is hot.

Another one.
As always; Remember, different diets for different folks.

What works for you, may not work for me. Vice versa.

Let us walk the path of the bear my brother

I'll say from the outset that the bright red pill and name might make you think that taking it will turn you into an erupting volcano but it's actually very relaxing because of the fenugreek extract which is known to reduce blood pressure. I've found my quality of life to increase on it even if I only take it twice a day instead of four.

For reference, I'm 6' 6" with tree trunk legs without even doing any sort of regular leg day, just because of the weight of my build. I'll spoiler because not everyone wants to look at calves.

Surfer look wouldnt be bad.

This time actually spoilering

I'm a mess

In addition, when it comes to exercise and muscle groups a way to think about it is you have primary and secondary muscles which need to be exercised differently.

For instance, pushing is done with your chest and triceps. Your chest muscles are easy to work out and your triceps are harder, so you start with an exercise which works both (eg, benchpress) and after you are done then you do an exercise which specifically works out your triceps.

I saw decent results with the routine I described before I moved to my current crossfit-like workout which I enjoy more and is more inline with my goals.

When I lived in the US I was surprised at how many foods have HFCS added to them, for instance most bread has it.

Why would bread have HFCS added to it? It's perfectly fine the way it is.

Hah! At least you're not a manlet
Try doing exercise that use kicks and such. I'm confident you'd be a heavy hitter.
Nice legs too. They look like something I'd love to grab onto.

It's fucking insane. Even cheap spic junk food is less damaging, and that say a ton.
HFCS isn't even good.

Not in Trumps America.
Wonder why obongo never banned HFCS

Sure, the people that the Jews converted to their new (Marxist before Marx) religion and allowed to enter the Empire in the first place clearly must have built it (even though it died right after that, and even though the Christians assassinated emperors and their families and sacked and vandalized the Empire all the time).

Destroying and damaging all that art and architecture must have saved it as well.

The previous 800 years of success are clearly totally irrelevant. Only the final years of Christian destruction and tyranny have value. The Christian barbarians that forced the Romans to convert and killed the ones that refused to clearly must have built Rome.

Nice good old American (((history))) there, goy.

Naturally, in a few centuries your brown descendants will be talking about how Islam saved the west and founded western civilization. Basically the same thing that you just did.

You are spiritually Jewish and modernity incarnate. Thank your country for that.

The death of everything good that has ever existed always happened because whites tend to be too soft towards traitors and inferior people. Rome should have realized that religions of Jewish origin can't just be tolerated like pretty much all forms of polytheism can. The dead Jew worshipers should have just been exterminated right away.

I have no idea, burger logic confuses me.

HFCS is massively subsidised in the US so its cheap as fuck to just add it to everything.

And Americans wonder why they have embarrassingly high rates of type 2 diabetes

He never banned it for the same reason that Trump wont ban it, special interest groups and economic policies from the Nixon-era.

Fuck, this pisses me off so bad. More than Marxist indoctrination even. The US is fucked.

Wouldn't it be cheaper NOT to add it instead?

Explain.

But I love bread

Assume HFCS costs $0.5 dollars to add to some food product.
So by not adding HFCS you'd save yourself $0.5 dollars. Or am I understanding this wrong?

Yeah, because HFCS /is/ the sugar. So, No HFCS = No Flavor.
I do get where you came from, but they don't come together.

Bread has flavor regardless of what you add to it, doesn't it?

It's got about 2-3 grams, iirc. It also depends on the bread.
White bread has HFCS, but Whole Wheat does not.
Except if its this stupid fucking beard.
Also, the more expensive breads (I.E $4+) usually do not have HFCS.

I have no idea why HFCS is added, honestly. I think specific situation, I am unaware what difference it would make.

I can't fit an entire cheese grate into my ass.

I used to take karate, I've been thinking about maybe getting back into it.

thanks
STRANGER DANGER

I know, I love bread too. Your best options though are quit bread or learn how to make your own, because then you can control what goes in. Making your own is a lot better for you anyway, because of some processes most modern bread making doesn't take into account. It creates better bread. I can't remember the details off the top of my head, but you can probably look it up.

Not adding it makes your bread less likely to be brought because Americans prefer sweet tasting food, for a tiny cost (say $0.05 per loaf) you can make your bread more appealing to the average consumer.

HFCS is heavily subsidised in the US, for a food manufacturer its a trivial cost.

Whats funny is that the only countries which beat the US in T2 diabetes rates are muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, because they have no alcohol so they drink soda like its water.

Try again.

Yes, because they are targeted at a different group who actually cares about their health and is willing to pay more for non-HFCS bread.

Mass produced bread has lots of preservatives in it to increase shelf life which is why home made or bakery made bread is better for you.

Here you go, bud.
daveskillerbread.com/good-seed

You get an hour of gains in this formula because the cardio kills an hours worth of gains.
It's the perfect /fit/ formula.

I used to worry about my weight. Then I just became a vegetarian, now I really don't have to worry anymore. I know its possible to stay healthy and eat meat at the same time but I don't have the level of self-control required to stay away from fried shit so its just easier for me to avoid meat altogether if that makes any sense

My kidneys hurt just reading that.
I don't have to try again, nigger. Stop buying shit bread. I still live here.
There are breads that aren't infested with HFCS. Now if only I could remember the names, but they're there, and this is in California

Nice. Jesus fucking christ.

I'm gonna pop that kernel.

user, no! You're gonna get bullied.
Hahahahah faggot

Ok, this is getting weird I also did Karate

I will eat the shit out of that bread

100g pure corn syrup: ~300kcal
100g fancy bread: ~300kcal

really gets your noggin joggin

What I meant was wholegrain bread doesn't automatically mean its HFCS-free like you claimed, I lived in Cali and I saw brown and wholegrain bread that had HFCS when I went to Trader Joes.

That being said, if you find a bread brand which doesn't have HFCS its probably brown or wholegrain.

At least I'm not a Vegan. Vegans are fucking nuts and veganism can be detrimental to your health. I still get required shit from chese and milk. I still eat french fries and drink diet soda and my blood pressure is way down just from staying away from fried meats. I don't even have to worry about bread. People underestimate just how bad fried foods can be and how big a difference just dropping that shit can be

Thanks but im on keto. Just looking at that hurts my soul.

oboy here we go. Meat doesn't put weight on you. Carbs do, and meat doesn't have any carbs. Don't you want to make gains, son? Just stop eating "deli" meat, because those do have carbs.

Seriously? Fuck, it's like we were seperated at birth. Are you a Gemini by any chance?

Also if you don't bake your own bread you are sincerely fucking up. It's easy, it smells great, it tastes great. Give people banana bread for Christmas, they love it.

Close, Cancer

Its less weight and more blood pressure. Carbs are a bit more complicated than carbs = fat. Fat and carbs are both energy that is both spent and stored by your body in different ways. Calories are actually a unit of energy and fat and carbs both contribute to calories

I've only tried it once before. What came out didn't even resemble bread but it was so good regardless

Oh shit, really? I'm gonna go on a 100% butter stick based keto diet asap.

Darn, almost.

That's true. But they pretty much go hand in hand if you do it right. I just hope you have a source of protein.

Just don't go overboard on oils, butter is better for you than most but it's still oil. But yeah, oils don't make you put on much weight, fats and carbs do. I used the image here as a guideline for the most part, when I started. I got it off of >>>/fit/ which I would check out their image guides dump, there's some good stuff there.

Remember to stay in fast whist /fit/, Pascha is Sunday!

But why?

Cut the soda fatty.

fat=oil you dumb nignog. Also a calorie deficit is a calorie deficit regardless of whether you eat carbs.

I'm not a vegan bro. I'm a vegetarian man vegans are just fucking nuts. I get my protein through dairy product

I'm not fat, just skinnyfat.
But yeah, I only recently stopped drinking soda. Coffee is okay, right?

I exercise for roughly an hour a day. 15 if I'm being a lazy fuck but usually average about 45 minutes between workouts.

And I didn't need a console either. Anything is possible if you get off the couch user!

As long as you don't put a lot of milk and sugar in it.

Enjoy your hot cocoa

Yeah, I'm not a faggot so I don't do that.

How about you actually quantify your energy output and input for a week if you really want to find out?

This
You need the coffee taste, that's how you are able to gauge wither or not you've added too little or too much. Masking the flavor with sweeteners and shit ruins that. Too wattery is too little, too strong is too much. Too much coffee can be bad because it'll casue your blood sugar to spike and then crash and you'll end up exhausted before your day is even over.

This one is also really good as a general guide. And I forgot to mention, a lot of weight loss is the right diet, and muscle gain is a lot about when you eat, so if you want to do both at the same time you can. Just make sure to not eat much before exercising, then eat plenty of protein after. Also dont get discouraged if you seem to gain weight if you're doing both – that means you're gaining muscle. For example I started at around 325 before I started anything, now I've only dropped to 295, but I've also been working out, so I've probably actually lost twice that but also gained that much muscle back.

Mmm, well I could get into the whole fats vs oils thing, but whatever. Also that's true, but carbs have a lot more calories than just about anything else. People blame sugars and oils for their obesity, but carbs are the insidious slow fattener.

ugh I don't even want to think about vegans.

No they don't.

sugar aka pure carbs = 380kcal/100g
olive oil = 880kcal/100g

Let me rephrase, out of things people eat in a normal day you end up eating a lot more carbs than you will of olive oil or whatever. I'm just saying I've seen people complaining they gain weight despite not having any sugar or oil, but then turn around and eat a bunch of carbs. Everything in moderation.

wat

I meant to say fats and oils.

no

I'd rather die from bread-related cancer than live the life of that guy from that one manga.

OH YEAH, FEEL IT BABY!!

I still frequently do it 5+ times a day, sometimes blowing a load, cleaning up, and then going right back to it immediately after. I apparently have no refractory period. I'm a disgusting animal, I know. This was quite amusing to my first GF, who I could pound for 2+ hours at a time without a break. I used to get DOMS all through my core after fucking her, was a great workout.

She wasn't waifu material though, she was 6 years older than me (was 18, she was 24) and her last boyfriend was a nigger.

Polite sage for not vidya/faggy blogging.

I've had black berries only twice in my life now. . I wish I could find more, not just blackberries, but also all types of berries. I could probably find them somewhere but they'd be expensive as fuck.
That ground beef and pasta look so good. God damnit I get super hungry every time I see that image and I've still got to get off my ass and make breakfast.

Curl ups are SHIT

Becasue i dont have a wii fit?
Is DDR a good substitue with bodyweight in the morning and martial arts in the eveneing ~1h of each

Because going for walk instead doesn't cost me $400 plus

i dont have the exercise pad or the game.

Wow. That would have been hot if she wasn't a coal burner. You sure know how to kill an erection.

Used goods aren't particularly erotic, worse off being a chimpfucker.

No, user, I was talking about bumping retarded thread with something as retarded.

Oh, I see.

Cardio doesn't work that way, you nigger. Even HIIT that would fuck your fat ass up and cripple you takes longer than that to do right.

Always remember.
When your body tells you to sleep.
You fucking sleep.

Sleep is definitely underrated for all /fit/ applications. You need it to repair muslce tissue (literally gainz) and for your body to synthesize all of the various hormones you need for life/gains, without which you're basically gonna never get anywhere if you're natty. Combine with lucid dreaming for optimal life.

I might have something wrong with me. I even take pills for this shit and don't have an entirely unusual diet.

My brother tried to jail break the Wii, he broke it, that's why

I'd have to buy it

>>>/fit/65583

Is the OP in that a giant fucking 300+ pound pig? Jesus that guy's advice might be right in many regards but god damn if it isn't strict.

I don't know whether to be dissapointed or surprised.

When you're a fat fuck you need to be strict, or else you're not gonna make it.

I guess if you're life is in shambles you'd need the mental equivalent of a drill sergeant or something. Still, without context of the actual OP this guy sounds like a fag.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17621514

This image has fucked proportions.

Holy shit. I can't fucking breathe. I had to yank my speakers from crying so fucking much.

I work as a night stocker 5 nights a week; pulling and lifting heavy shit for 9 hours. Isn't that enough exercising?

brb lemme repeat

He looks like he's having the time of his life.

Slow down, Gibbon.

Anyone here tried Diatomaceous earth food grade can talk about it, saw someone talking about it on a thread about parasites. Is it nothing more than a meme or is it viable to use along your diet and lifestyle with plenty of water?

i think he has a boner

Christ-Fit

errytime

no

t. (1) and done

I'm doing a parasite detox from a thread on Holla Forums instead. Already lost a few pounds.

I just do my workout whenever I watch a movie or anime.

Not the most rigorous, I know. But it'll do you way better than paying $60~$100 for WiiFit and the Balance Board, and it's a better workout.

Also, start counting your carbs. Allow yourself a daily limit of carbs in grams. I'd already lost 30 pounds just from carb-counting alone.

eh, I usually do it once every two days. Though there's weeks where I do it daily, just depending on my libido.

I could use some of that sauce.

I'm thin anyway thanks to a proper diet. low carb high fat, high protein, fruits and veggies, the like.

link to thread

At skinny, would be fine with ottermode.

I exceed its weight limit.

i wanna get /fit/ or at least stop being a skelly but trying to gain weight is miserable.
does the balance board work w/ dolphin?

then shift your diet to mainly proteins and carbs.
Meat and Potatoes/breads basically. You'll put on plenty of weight.

i've started going to the pool every other day for an hour of just swimming. how fit can you get like that

You'll look like a swimmer after a while.

Lean with some musculature. I would do lifting or some other strength training as well.

Requesting guide for cumming more sperm and stuff

More zinc.

Drink lotsa water

I used that shit to kill all the bedbugs in the shitty apartment I moved into. Worked great. I don't think you should be fucking eating it though, everything I read said it's basically like fucking asbestos if you inhale it. Just super-fine particles our body can't get rid of. What good could it possibly do if you eat it?

so is nofap just ( a cult) a meme or is there something to do it? would masturbating be bad if you are exercising

What is wrong with bimbo? Im about to buy that shit to support taco economy

If you want to fap, do it, nothing negative will happen if you are getting /fit/

Because I've got a stationary bike, so I just play good vidya while biking for hours

Basically, nofap really depends on where you're coming from. If you're a hardcore porn addict who's been beating it multiple times a day for years then yeah, doing nofap for a while will probably help you get back into a healthier routine. Really it's only good for dudes that are just jacking it way too often and fucking up their sex drive and all that shit. IMO it's best to masturbate about once a week and avoid porn, shit's bad for ya.

But it has the best stories for my kokoro

1-2 times daily is pretty healthy I think.

No.

Watch the anime Free! and find out.

Don't fap too much or you'll get tired more easily.

Just HFCS.

correct, you also cum more

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase-9.html

pastebin.com/TNSSB02E

also dick growth

WAIT NO
I thought you said weekly

But that is impossible

There are tons of ways to do that user

Not entirely, you can make your dick longer but you'll lose stiffness.

It's not a huge difference, maybe a fw CM, but that's it. Lurk that forum

LIFT, FAGGOT.

I didn't say I don't lift, retard.

i did cardio first using the 5km training, lost 10 kilos that way, then it got boring so i switched to for the next 5 kilos, so i can be at my ideal weight.

Listen to audiobooks.

LIFT EVEN MORE YOU WORTHLESS COCKSUCKER

i will first get those pills for better cum thingy.
which one should i get?

Any should work, but mine go like this.

Granules "Hello!" Brand.
Zinc: Spring Valley
Pygeum: Solaray
Lecithin, I forget

if you eat products containing soy you might as well just kill yourself you fucking tranny

STAY AWAY FROM SOY YOU DAMN NU-MALES

Do you know what soy lecithin is?

What good is fighting when you're completely cucked by idpol?

shit pretty expensive, i guess i could just get zinc and Lecithin

I had this and I enjoyed doing the yoga, but I don't know how good it is for me, and I felt like a giant fucking faggot doing it. Not to mention that I payed How much did Wii Fit cost again? to do something that requires zero equipment or cost whatsoever.
I'd rather just jog around the park and do bodyweight shit at home.

i got only one reason

I can look at 2d sluts for free.

she is PURE!

cardio kills gains

thats a meme

Eternal cry of the fatcuck
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084

That's okay too

It doesn't.

Yes.

I dunno man. My watch says I burn in the range of 7000 calories in a work day. I know that's probably overhigh but I'm not lazing around.
I do eat a lot though, now that I'm more aware of it.

You must be a fucking olympic athlete if you burn that many calories through exercise. Normal people don't even approach that number.
This is how I know you are maximum lardass.

Not a lardass, just neetmode skinnyfat.
Also, pic related. That's purely from running around and riding my bike, it doesn't account for other exercise. Is this piece of shit even more useless than I thought?

The secret is to find the girls attracted to fat guys.

I wanna feel your arm hair

So, dig through the trash and half eaten leftovers?
tumblr.com/chubby boys

tumblr.com/search/chubby boys

Just sell that piece of shit to some good goy

Im too lazy to click the link. Show me spoilers.

This seems like something out of those New Year welcome back to the gym /fit/ comics.

What?

thanks for the >>>/fit/ tips

I'm chubbyfat and want to at least become skinny. Don't care about gaining muscle at all until I'm not obese. What's the best way? I already planned on doing cardio (couch to 5k) and changing my diet (meat and veggies and avoiding carbs, hope this doesn't give me kidney stones). should I lift as well? I feel like it would be useless because I want to lose weight and I will be eating less anyway.

Fatass turned Chubbyfat who's been on Keto for about 14 weeks. 6'2 and dropped from 245 to 220, plus or minus a pound of two of water weight, and that's with me not being great at sticking to it.

Slowly moving away from cardio and towards weights. Only problem is I'm a double jointed as fuck and now that I realize I'm using the right sets of muscles I'm weak as fuck.

Honestly the confidence alone is worth losing garbage snacks and having a few hours less in the week to play vidya. Never wanted to be skinny, just got sick of not being solid enough to cosplay without looking like a jackass.

Lift for like 10 minutes, not even kidding, it helps.
Try Keto, or Immininent faster, just not both. You will be super duper weak if you do, but if you still do it. Do not lift.

whats that

Artificial colors?

I'm so glad this thread is still here.

Also, yes!

But thats a meme

Then just use a penis pumper., you impotent fuck.

/thread

Visiting the local gym is more cheaper, plus it's improve my social skills…

Did you know that housewives pre 1950s had to eat 3500 calories a day to maintain their bodyweight?

Unless you're a little girl 2000 calories is your BMR, I work in a factory and 3300 calories a day is my TDEE before the weightlifting, MMA training and running.

You will end up looking good in illidan tattoos but not be able to pick up his glavies.

Then don't do shit, nigger.
It's just a choice i"m giving you.