#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: The Pacific Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SbRLP
paletton.com/
colourlovers.com/
archive.is/zSVUq
archive.is/bvHaP
nichegamer.com/2017/04/13/psa-dangers-weaponizing-women-kill-criticism/
ageofshitlords.com/men-accused-gamergate-misogyny-now-jail
behindthename.com/name/ameko/submitted
vocaroo.com/i/s1XBEQcOob7L
vocaroo.com/i/s0nhpUomwXUZ
archive.is/GTbsM
archive.is/xKVQb
wafuku.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/japanese-colour-names-seasonal-combinations/
archive.is/c6fEd
upload.teknik.io/
uguu.se/,
kanjialive.com/214-traditional-kanji-radicals/
archive.is/UzMas
archive.is/cxlhM).
archive.is/6xVpw
archive.today/V93Cr
archive.is/qxfA0
pastebin.com/rFX1pTfX
archive.today/8kA2x#selection-3045.0-3045.9
archive.is/VL5hw
archive.is/qrQTu
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=anthony_john_agnello
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=susan_arendt
archive.is/uFe0V
archive.is/pSxvy
archive.is/8AvbK
archive.is/y597B
archive.is/bX1TQ
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
archive.is/5kLbz
archive.is/6Jad1
twitter.com/AP/status/852724595140554752
archive.is/CKLof
archive.is/T7nhO
archive.is/e2vJy
twitter.com/DigitallyDownld/status/852985323839553536
archive.fo/o46mQ
tweetsave.com/esagovaffairs/status/698658075973128194
archive.fo/nMTF8
archive.fo/loQAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

penis

Trying different stuff with the drawfags image

why is gamergate bombing the muslims now?

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

OLD BREAD: archive.is/SbRLP

NEW NUCLEAR NEGRO

Also, some sites to try out.
paletton.com/
colourlovers.com/

because they need to git gud

First reports say the MOAB killed over 100+ ISIS fighters.
archive.is/zSVUq

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Something tells me I don't want a new Bloons Tower Defense.

BUT IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

for her

DO IT FOR REVENGE

Don't forget to get digits for your waifu.

I need no waifu for happiness.

Apparently finngolians have been memeing the fuck out of Shia.

ALSO NEW FLAG SEASON CONFIRMED SOON

FOR THE TIDDIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

Give her a Gilda recolour!

Don't be a gigantic faggot.

How is he alive?

I'm a big fan of this new -tan.

FOR HER

But what do you hug at night?

TD-tan has been preliminarily named Ame unknown if she will be given a last name or what
Still working on the clothing color specifically the Yukata/kimono thing

I like the second one

Her last name could be droplet in nip.

horsefucker kun please stop avatarfagging

Like the first.

Like the third.

I haven't posted her since friday, I posted her twice now, explain to me these rules of what is and isn't avatarfagging.

How is improving a design bad?

From what I've seen so far, he is really starting to lose it.

Stuffed animal for maximum comfy. I don't give a fuck.

Could you please try a lavender hair with a black into blue kimono?

my bad, i only notice you when you post your horsefuckery in the thread.

What a coincidence, that's what I do too.

no erections

You can't tell me what to do nor cause

I'm happy with the oc being made for TD it brings joy to my heart

Good morning, faggots!

heh
heh
trannies

FOR THE TIDDIES

We can especially use her for #operationmoe as well. Get people liking her and her fanart and then they pay more attention to what they come from same as Vivian.

He should've stopped but he keeps going into the eye of insanity

It's like they're not even trying.

Shizuku

雨滴
Ame Shizuku -> rain droplet

the only thing about the purple is I feel we would move too much away from the black and white shades.

I can try. I am not really a drawfag… so I can try badly

WE WILL NOT BE DENIED

Dude not cool.

Okay, I'm all for Planned Parenthood's whole "provide people services related to sexual health" thing, but hormone replacement is just over the god damn line.

You did decent. See if someone else takes a crack at it and then maybe we'll think differently.

That's impressive and all, but I have the hunch that the MOAB's cost/benefit, even with this high kill count, is absurd.

I get the feeling that the use of the MOAB was kind of a psychological "we're done fucking around" move.

Only issue I see there is that Shizuku is a first name in Japanese, not a last name. We could easily have her first name be Shizuku and her last name be something that incorporates the kanji for rain.

Good point.

It gave me the idea for this.

Is possibly they do it like Japan, only one atomic bomb and the japanese through it was only a prototype and still had chances to win the war, and then nagasaki happened.

(checked for dub dubs)
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

that's really racist

BLOW THE FUCK OUT

JESUS! THIS IS PURE CANCER!

Singles got
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

This thread is going to be good, I can feel it.

Nothing will be bigger localization failures than NISA or Treehouse.

told you these retards are trying to say parsona 5 localization isnt good

It isn't great but it also isn't the dumpster fire that Kotaku and Burch are making it out to be.

SO THEY FUCKING IGNORE FE FATES ONE OF THE WORST LOCALIZATION JOBS IN YEARS BUT P5 A RATHER OK DUB WITH MINOR ISSUES IS THE WORST!

Dropping something equivalent to the first nukes really sends a strong message.

The leadership at the time was holding out for their own nuclear development.

Documents were discovered from the Imperial government just a few years, they were extremely close to developing nukes but just lacked raw nuclear material for R&D.
At a number of points, if they got enough material, they could have actually beaten America to the bomb.

I really like translations where they just leave everything intact to the point where there's shit that I don't even understand.
In Yakuza 5 there's a guy that asks "what's a Japanese phrase that means [x]" and the games asks you to pick out of a list of three Japanese words without translating them.

reminds me how in 3 and 4 it would give you questions like what English word also means cowardly chicken but also things like when a certain currency was printed. Kinda evened out eventually Anyways it doesn't matter because you can press a button to see what everybody else choose and find the answer.

Its solid and no meme shit in sight
biggest Valid complaint ive seen is english voice acting
BUT THEY INCLUDED FREE JAPANESE VOICE ACTING

got an archive to this article btw?

Might as well link the article: archive.is/bvHaP
Wasn't Kotaku originally for weaboos?

Other than the mispronunciation of names the english dub seems on par with other games like Persona 4.

I think I like the english dub more because the protagonist's voice is better. It sounds less "wimpy".

It looks like Ms Cake is explaining the rules of chingchongchess or whatever in text to the player anyway.

And then he'll fucking complain about the chess.
All power to phasers, photon torpedoes full spread.

I see what they're trying to do, they're trying to "create a problem" again.

Make the media narrative that the localization is bad so they can meme it up with whatever other Atlus game comes out.

Prep the gas chamber

DUBS = BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I think best case scenario is that she becomes somewhat popular in japan to the point where some people look into her origin and maybe bring attention to it over there.

kotaku こたく sounds like a Japanese word. I don't know if it means anything though

the irony

Reminder that one of the biggest whiners about the P5 localization is good ol' King Cuck. If anybody knows good writing, it's him!

Atlus is arguably one of the few devs who don't fully fuck with their nip games Stella Glow and a few others where pretty much untouched while you have retards like 8-4kids and Treehouse who cuck Fates so hard even tumblr couldn't defend the game EVEN some of the hardest aggros shat on it but let's ingore all that P5 is clearly the worst localization fail ever! Also get Stella Glow its what Fates should of been and has waifus while being a good SRPG.

That would be fucking perfect.

nichegamer.com/2017/04/13/psa-dangers-weaponizing-women-kill-criticism/

Yeah, pretty much. It's pretty obvious that they're just pulling this shit to protect the Clique's jobs at 8-4 and NISA.

user stop, you can just buy a new wii u

Literally could not understand "a bus turned into oncoming traffic." Truly, the biggest literary genius of our era. A modern Mark Twain.

Anyone have the imgur of all of Treehouse's fuck ups for Fates?

certainly not /a/

Not anymore, they stopped making them months ago.
Also, the Switch just outsold the Wii U, which I cannot understand seeing as there's only one fucking game worth playing on it.

This meme has got to stop.

Every single fucking line involving the pickle kid.

Plebbit saying there's may undisclosed adverting in Brashgames articles.

leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/650zx7/goal_brashgames_may_have_undisclosed_advertising/

stop posting it in general honestly

I'm not interested in whiteknighting Persona 5 just because it's SMT like everyone else. But where the fuck were these fags during Xenoblade X, Fire Emblem Fates, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Bravely Second Artbook and such? Fuck them. It's so obvious what they are trying to do since Japanese games have been doing well recently while their western shit hasn't.

Notice how our legit problems get ignored. They have to start the "dialogue" first so they have control over the narrative. Pay attention, this is how the media functions.

probably a spill over from Michael Jordan hate. Understandable to be honest, it's obvious Michael Jordan is the weakest part of that site (regardless how you feel about the BoTW review). However, those users must be new. Nichegamer had tons of editorials relating to SJW stuff, and even gamergate. In actuality when gamergate started to die down a bit after 2015 was when Nichegamer started to become more vidya then ever

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

YES, ANTHONY, WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO SHOVE IN SO MANY MEMES THAT EVEN NISA WOULD TELL YOU "DAMN, NIGGA, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

meant to reply to

So, when do we headpat ?

Holla Forums?

I have these

soon

Yes

NOW

Some problems solve themselves.

No, it doesn't. It's complete gibberish. You can make a name out of various kanji with those syllables, but there's no "kotaku" word in Japanese. It's nonsense and retarded name

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY!!!!

What games do you get to do headpats in?

Oh wait, I think it was the previous thread I said it.

Nevermind.

When I look through craigslist, that usually means get high and have gay sex.

Fire Emblem: Fates.
Oh wait.

We're going to need to set up a DF-level web site just to sort out all the typos, goofs, and intentional revisionisms Treehouse have done. On the upside, the Japs will be more than willing to listen and take action if something like this materializes since we'll be essentially doing their work for giving them concrete reasons to shut down that entire division of NoA for free.

reported

is this actually a joke? I don't want to be rused by neofags of all places.

It's just "Otaku" with a K in front, calm the fuck down.

Promoted

what

If their whole ruse is "I was merely pretending to be retarded", then it's not really a ruse.

Yea I can tell.

The Switch has not sold 10 million units in one month.

It's a joke.

If Youtube TV was any indicator, Google's trying to turn Youtube into a Pay-TV service. Removing annotations and comment sections is only Google admitting defeat, if real.

I'd make an infographic with these two statements side by side, but I'm busy making game.

Of course the webm didn't post.

How can they be so fucking retarded?

Since TD started they've been super asshurt at how hard everyone's been shitting on them and sjw weebs are trying their best to cuck things up cause the goal they have is to try to make Japan a globalist shit hole come 2020.

So basically payed subs but you still get commercials?

sure, why not

And a raise?

Not sure if commercials, but the subs for TV nets will be paid. Think Red, but with TV channels.

Well whenever I hear tv I automatically think "Pay to watch commercials with snippets of some fucking dumb reality show".

Also since we are on the topic of sjw weebs and how they cry about women I'll leave these pics here.

Exactly, which is nonsense in Japanese

Guess I'll get P5 then. Never really been much of a Persona fan even after playing the last two but I've been hearing enough good things about it from friends and from here that I was probably going to get it eventually, if not borrow the friend's copy. This shit however just makes me want to go and get it now.

I still haven't started Nier or Nioh yet though. Been busy with open world, not-Monster Hunter 2.

And this kills the Youtube.

The first competitor to offer a stable service with a decent UI and not costing any money like old Youtube was will own those niggers like a Democrat in 1865.

Pray they're that stupid. Pray we're that lucky.

Red Pill Philosophy summed up Youtube TV best.

Jim and CM should just setup their own video service, start it out as a beta for Holla Forums and later expand out.

I could help. Would it also work to include NISA's localization that caused PS3s to brick themselves?

ageofshitlords.com/men-accused-gamergate-misogyny-now-jail

The male allies of anti-gamergate and their hypocritical ways are making a bit more rounds it seems.

Well it got 7 pages on neogaf before it was locked and OP never budged from his opinion. If it was a ruse then he at least got Kotaku to be baited to write a story.

Going to need a source for this, that's bizarre

It's just a matter of time. It would be perfect, the biggest example of how caving in to sjw's and corporate interests fucks your shit up.

Perhaps as a bonus at the end of the infographic. Last post before I fuck off to do work.

P5 has the same trappings of P3 and P4, but with a dash more mature topics and a little more SMT feel.

If you dislike the social sim aspects of P3 and P4, you might not like P5.

Women have TOO MUCH power in Japan. Jesus, are these guys retarded?

I know those faggots work that guy but it never stops being annoying.

I don't care if the translation isn't perfect 1/1 per word, but don't fucking alter character personalities, don't add memes and don't fucking censor content.

Its not just shitty but your game is instantly dated the moment you do that fucking shit, hell I was around for shit like shoop da woop, but I still think its kinda cringey when I find it in Binding of Isaac.

I'm conflicted on how, exactly, I should feel about YouTube and Google going down. On the one hand, the internet won't have as much of a monopoly anymore as people go to different sites, and we will start to see the destruction of Silicon Valley and their "progressive" clique. Meanwhile, on the other hand, the traditional media wins in also taking down a key cornerstone in internet, which would be considered an act of war in the "Civilized" West (Best way I can describe it) that the internet now is.

Kotaku is slow news day all days. They would write an article about the color of their pee if they could get away with it. Remember those articles about licking Switch games?

Do I!

Either youtube ties or it gets assimilated completely, I say put it out of it's misery.
Other sites will spring up to fill the void.

Odd, throwing 雨滴 into Google translate gives "Uteki" as its romanized reading.
Another reading for shizuku is 雫 which means bead. I liked this one, as it also evokes precious stones/jewelry, which ties into the magatama (the raindrop-shaped jewels) imagery, and adds to TD-chan's lady-like character.
Ameno Shizuku (Ame-no-Shizuku)? Could work, I was basing this how traditional Japanese names in mythology were written (Amaterasu-no-mikoto or Susa-no-wo).
Alternatively, Ameko Shizuku (adding -ko suffix)? Ameko is a real name. behindthename.com/name/ameko/submitted
Although
…then again, this might tie in to that "tomboyish air, sometimes mistaken as a trap/okama" thing that was pushed last thread. :^)

Well, DailyMotion is owned by Vivendi; NicoNico is owned by Dwango; and Vimeo, Vidme, and Metacafé are their own company.

General statement about Horo/Holo 's situation.

The only reason she has to adapt to a new era is because she can die. I could easily imagine a god waking up after millennia deciding he or it doesn't give a fuck about mortal laws or customs and outright comically stealing shit like food from time to time.

I see now why the idolmaster decided to call pic related that name

That's my cue to get a nap.

Japanese creators love puns, as can be seen from every manga and anime and literature from Japan ever.

Yeah but they don't have that clean web design, good UI and user-friendliness that normalfags demand.

I imagine this is a good litmus test: is it easy to use as an app? If not, it can't compete with YT.

When your body says to sleep, you fucking sleep.

You can't do anything for anime tiddies or your waifu if you can't even muster sufficient physical energy.

Who doesn't love puns? Only faggots hate puns.

Sweet trips, but not everything has to be for sale. Otherwise CTR would just buy up Breitbart and close it down. :^)

I hope you are being sarcastic user. Kikebook is an absolute mess of UI and normalfags use it anyway.

If you want to go with a traditional sounding last name that's actually used in Japanese, there are quite a few options:
- 雨宮 - pronounced one of four ways, this can be Amanomiya, Amamiya, Amenomiya, or Amemiya. Amamiya and Amemiya would be more modern and are in actual use in Japan today.
- 雨羽 - pronounced Amaha.
- 雨音 - pronounced Amane. I like this one because it means "the sound of rain" and is common as either a first or last name.

Should we sent atlus some love? Seeing how the are getting shit thrown at them from goons

drawfag here, can someone catch me up on how the character design went through?

Read up on Margaret Sanger. The entire purpose of the abortion movement was to practice eugenics on niggers. Giving hormones to dumb trannies sounds right in line with that kind of thinking.

My boyfriend is pretty shota-ish. But I'd be a cuck if I let him fuck a big breasted jap.
Hmmmm.

Question since my moon isn't strong yet: I hear characters say these lines when they get inflicted with pain. Besides いた, is this the correct pronunciation? If so, what are they saying?
こなごけんき!
It hurts?

Yeah, send them a thank you for great intact translations.

Do you maybe have a particular example, ideally a YouTube clip, of the line? Offhand I don't know what phrase you're referring to and the phrase you've printed out means nothing to me either.

Anime is real.

Sadly not a clip, but Vocaroo should do.
vocaroo.com/i/s1XBEQcOob7L
vocaroo.com/i/s0nhpUomwXUZ

(Channeling my rusty /tg/ and going to go into blogpost territory here, you have been warned.)
On a roll, I noted the contrasts between Vivian and TeeDee-chan, and found that they are opposites in a lot of ways:

Vivian James
☑ somewhat tall girl for her age (as a comparison Gilda isn't actually short, but average height for their age)
☑ flattie or underdeveloped body (depending on fanart, older Vivian fills out just fine)
☑ slovenlydoes not take good care of her looks
☑ dresses casually, may not even have formal attire at all
☑ liberal libetarian modernist
☑ frugal, does not like spend excessively on little things like beauty products
☑ may or may not know more than one language, but does not seem to care either way
☑ may or may not be a NEET
☑ tsundere to Gilda does not really care about Gilda either way, but tolerates her; might be a little irritated at this asian midget showing up out of nowhere and attempting to steal away her dad
☑ loves her dad Holla Forums, but they argue a lot over little things
☑ unmistakably a girl despite all the genderbend and dickgirl fanart
☑ only wants to play vidya

"Ame"
☑ shortstack average asian height
☑ titty monster and amply close to thicc thighs (will need more drawfags to prove or disprove this)
☑ takes minute care of her appearance
☑ all projected outfits are grand to the point of excessive, even casual wear
☑ very traditionalist to the point of near-conservative
☑ extravagant, willing to pay for what she wants
☑ polygot
☑ Todai graduate
☑ wants Viv to call her mom, ignores Gilda's attempts to notice her in turn
☑ wants to get in Holla Forums's pants ASAP sees Holla Forums as a viable marriage partner (for some reason unfathomable to casuals)
☑ in a twist of cognitive dissonance, keeps being mistaken for a /ss/ due to height and tomboyish aura, despite her constant attempts of appearing uber-feminine
☑ demands accuracy and conciseness in everything, be it translations in video games or the news

…Wew.

I want this.
Sounds good too.

It would be nice if ame was an ara wanting to marry Holla Forums

I'm going to lay it out and I'm going to explain why Nip shit is out doing you guys in cartoons(anime).comics(manga),Books(light novels) and games you see in Japan they still have this little thing that we used to have here in the the west something that made the masterpieces we love here in and that thing was called CREATIVITY! We have none of that here anymore anyone who shows any sign of it is fucking shoa'd by sjw death squads cause god forbid that we have something that dares to go against the sjw group think,in japan they still can make what they want and while it might not be always great they still have the freedom to make whatever they want without being jumped on by a bunch of fuckasses who want you to tow the line and limit your freedom cause it bothers them.

When I watch an anime it doesn't force a sjw agenda on me its there to entertain me when it does give a lesson it tends to be a mature one cartoons in the 90s and early 2000s did this well also doesn't help how fucking animation quality went down the fucking drain here in the west even the worst shit in Japan right now is still better animated,when I read a manga it doesn't bore me with diversity or gender politics it gets to the point and entertains me with its story and none token characters its something when nips can do minority characters then a multicultural nation,when I read a light novel it doesn't try to virtue signal me or treat me like I'm a utter fool it ENTERTAINS me for fuck sakes when one of the best novels I've read in the past 5 years(overlord,Shield bro) was posted on a nip equivalent of wattpad what the fuck is with the state of western literature that nips can make stories of being sent to a rpg world more fucking compelling story and characters then most of the so called "New York times Bestsellers" that's right they write actual novels not propaganda literature and finally when I play a nip game I actually have fun cause I'm playing a fucking video game not a walking sim and I know I've said this a fuck ton but it sets out to entertain me! I know how fucking dare I want be entertained by media!

If you fuck heads actually dropped this bullshit sjwism in ever branch of media out there in the west then people wouldn't be consuming Japanese media like crazy! Seriously we just want to be entertained and have fun but you faggots won't allow us and now like locust you want to ruin Japanese media and make it miserable like you have done in the west you fucks shat where you ate and now you complain that the dinner table smells of shit.

Rant /over/

God forbid I learn something about Nip culture from a Nip game taking place in Nipland.

Ah, they're saying

こんなこうげき。
or
こんな攻撃。

Strictly translated, it'd be along the lines of, "This kind of attack." I can't get the full context from just the line itself, but my assumption is that they're not really saying they're in pain, they're just expressing surprise that whoever they're fighting is capable of attacking them like that. It's probably a particularly strong or tricky attack.

You might be able to translate it as "That hurts," but I think that might be a bit too loose.

So is GG just channeling all its efforts into making new Daughterus and friends for Vivian?

this is what seems to be popular right now

no she wants to marry Holla Forums and be Vivians mother

Understood. Thanks.

That's hot. Continue.

It's because Atlus didn't farm out the job to (((good)) localization teams I guess.

Thank you user

archive.is/GTbsM

Why would she want anything to do with a foreign male, let alone a once complete ragefaggot like Holla Forums? This sounds completely forced.

There's that double standard again.

Fucking bitch

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

ARCHIVE

Wasn't one of the richest manga writers a female (specifically, Rumiko Takahashi, the one behind Ranma and Urusei Yatsura)?

yes

Just learn Japanese kiddo

Amane sounds good to me

some more popular ones.
To elaborate people were not too fond of the heavy makeup and we are still quite divisive on what the actual yukata should look like.

Not really, no. For instance, is just something I came up off the top of my head, didn't really take any effort. Now, if you're after actual GG works-in-progress, a lot of anons have learned not to post them prematurely due to certain lurkers ganking and spoiling shit. You should know this.
Just something to pass the time between happenings and before E3. Whether the new -tan becomes a mainstay or just some occasional thing will depend of the TD folks, following through after all.

I wouldn't know either, but the image of some tiny asian porcelain doll hounding Holla Forums elicits chuckles out of me.

like any doting parent, one would give their daughteru the life they never had.

The richest until the guy who writes One Piece dethroned her.

That doesn't make it not shit.

There's also Naoko Takeuchi (the Sailor Moon author) who came close until she married that HxH writer.

I can't find it on the panda, but there's plenty of her other stuff on there. It also make everything better knowing for certain this stuff came from the lewd mind of a Nip milf.

My dad works for that hospital network. Fucking weird seeing this shit on national news.

Why would her marrying the HxH writer make her not as close to being one of the richest mangaka? Did she just completely stop writing after marriage?

It's there, just look closely.
I found it and didn't even notice he included it in his filename.

ayy I thought I was on the wrong tab for a while

I mean for videos, but I guess you have a point.

GG really likes to play dressup huh?

Considering she has not done any other work of note or any new material recently and is recycling SM, I'm going to conclude yes until proven otherwise.

I thought she was married to the Yu Yu Hakusho guy?

The real anime was the friends we made along the way.

So did the HxH guy to be fair

you have no idea

Same author.
sensei.takeuchi-naoko.com/togashi/
archive.is/xKVQb
And thus you realize why HxH is also called HiatusXHiatus – the couple must have some intense sex all the time. :^)

you mean
*begs for free art

Fucking hell, I legitimately don't remember if there was this much autism over Vivian.

Not that I mind, of course, but god DAMN.

It's probably one of the most important features for a videogame to have. I even care if my outfits make sense in dungeon crawlers, no one in my team is going to wear full plate armor with sandals.

I'm a fan of the red eyeshadow, personally.

Ah, didn't expect that kind of cover page. Usually the most interesting doujins are the one that don't skip to sex on page one.

….. nigga

Seriously, user, it's a fucking shit idea that makes no sense whatsoever and actually hurts appeal.

Why is this not finished.

None of these are set in stone, it's all up to user in the end.

☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot

Tokumei Friends.

The only Ame we need!

True.

Fucking capped

I kinda liked it too but several people said it made her look like a whore so I changed it.

its funny and boner fuel and it is not like we would spread that stuff on twitter. tan interaction is mostly for our own enjoyment. What do you think she should be then?

Several people have no goddamn taste but that red's a little too bright

That particular shade is a bit garish. Maybe something a little darker and…more brown or tan so it doesn't stand out quite as much against the skin?

You know, I just now realized how much time I actually take with character customization when a game offers it.

this?

I enjoyed those, it was the general game play that felt a bit flat.

Punctuations man. Remember to make your sentences into actual sentences. Makes that shit easier to digest. Other than that, spot on. I mean hell, Ar Nosurge teaches about tolerance, understanding and communication (the last one being the thing sjws will never espouse) but it does so in a way that doesn't feel forced. It even points out that understanding is difficult because the two sides have been at war for the past how many years, even going so far as to call the main character naive from her own best friends.

You're fine.

some others I just made or old ones I thought looked decent

Last one for the make-up, but I'm still sticking to liking the gradient black to purple for the kimono (Keep wanting to call it a dress. Are they the same thing, or is it like calling a kilt a skirt?).

Just thought of something. What if Ame has a wardrobe collection of kimonos?

Yeah, let's do that. We just need to make sure the rest of her is recognizable enough.

I don't know, but not shit like that. I've already pointed out why it's a shitty idea and it honestly makes her look bad considering the faggot in question. Maybe she could be an older friend Vivian made through the internet, but not some blatantly forced shit like that, come on.

A kimono's more like a robe than it is a dress.

And personally I think that "middle reddish" eyeshadow looks best.

Relatedly, do women match lipstick shades to eyeshadow shades? I don't really take note of that at work.

HEIL

> kimono with clovers
>kimono with dicks
The possibilities are endless. :^)

FUND IT

so did we want to change her name to something like Amane or stick with Ame?

it would be kinda cool if we had the style/colors match whatever we need to at the time. like adding Fire Emblem symbols if she is on something about that.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Western media is fucked.

Hey, user, could yo do varying degrees of red for her lipstick but keep the eye shadow the same color?

And as far as I'm aware, usually they don't wear the same kimonos until they die, they wear whatever is fitting for the occasion or season.

If this ever gets finished >implying I'd like Duke Viv to be replaced by 2B/2Viv. Also, replace all the clovers with 8ch pins.

Nice idea.

Amane sounds like a good name.

Seconded.

Somewhat related to your point, I believe there's also a key ingredient on nip media success.

They don't mind being good in a niche.

Sometimes it feels here in the Western lands that success in the mediums can only be true if your work has massive reach. Like, you aren't an author, an artist, a director, or anything unless you get interviewed in daytime TV to plug your work to unemployed women. You just HAVE TO reach everyone, everywhere, or else you're a fucking failure.
Whereas in Japan, I don't even know if it's Zen or what, but it's like they can appreciate being really really good for a really really niche audience. Oh I'm gonna do a story about a football team, it sells well enough. Oh, I'm gonna make a slice of life about cooking, nice, I sold enough to keep on going. And on and on, leading to a great variety of works and views.
Maybe I'm completely wrong and it's just bias where good stuff filters out and the utter shit stays over in Nipland, but I don't think so Tim.

Ame should stay.

I personally think Ame is good enough since it's short & lesser in syllable count than Amane (Say it enough times, it may even sound like Anime!)

あまね doesn't really mean anything.

Here's the site where I grabbed the color combos.
wafuku.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/japanese-colour-names-seasonal-combinations/

(checked)
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

tell me what colors you want to see for lips

I guess tomorrow or Saturday we should start taking a vote for these things

pic related

forgot pic

Make a slightly brighter or lighter variation of the lipstick in the first image.

By the way, another user wanted this a few breads back.

I really like the first one

Oh my god! That's perfect! Thank you user!

They also don't bite the hand that feeds them or actively hate the people who buy their products but then again I look at NGE and a few others.

Fucking japs with their stupid language.

archive.is/c6fEd

lolcow time. I wonder what happened to get him to get him in a cringey confession mood? The webm I made was too big so here's an archive instead and watch the video at your own risk of giving him views.

The last one. All that's left is to add the hair accessory (Are we doing two magatama or a hairpin with raindrops?), and we're done.

Try re-uploading here: upload.teknik.io/
1GB limit.
Or uguu.se/, with a 100MB limit.

This might be a ruse. Don't fall for this shit!

Magatama are shaped like raindrops already. Are you talking about magatama hairpins?

I was thinking more giving 2 magatamas to match her kanji

I'll encode a tiny one for you. Hold on a few minutes. Maybe I'll do a better one later, but for now, at least we'll have a webm. 240p should be enough to have it encoded quickly enough.

Speaking of kimonos and junk makes me think of horror games. Fatal Frame had a bunch of spooky rooms with kimono on display and of course all the female ghosts were well dressed. Everyone remembers the spooky broken neck woman, but even cooler was the broken everything woman. She killed herself by jumping to her death so she chases you by dropping down from the ceiling screaming at you and then trying to squirm your way with her broken limbs.
Also Kuon, super spooky game with bad combat, had a really cool thing where the pause menu was the sort of cloth that the spooky ghost lady's kimono was mad out of. And it was so great because every time you paused the game 4-5 bolts of cloth would unfurl and kinda wave before becoming the background, I always thought it looked really cool.

Also maybe it's just the hairstyle but this new girl just looks like a less flat Gilda.

It's probably just him talking at the camera so Visuals shouldn't be too important

also agree with

Sure, but I'm just confused on where you're suggesting to put them. Based on your phrasing I thought you were referencing magatama-shaped hairpins. Pic semi-related, possibly, but I hope not to that degree.

2 of the magatamas should be on both sides of her hair.

There's a correlation between the accessibility of the creator to their fandom and thier general attitude to the community, regardless of the quality of their work. Creators who are generally accessible to their fans tend to be more mellow and are willing to listen to criticisms, and are even apologetic for turning out shit work. Meanwhile, those who work through intermediaries (such as cliques of gatekeepers) are in every single case arrogant pricks/cunts with unwarranted self-importance in real life, even as they may churn out masterpieces.

Yeah, that's what I figure. Either way, it's better to have a webm that people can share as early as possible.

This is true.

Yadda-yadda.

norks gonna get fucked hard

So close.

There's empty spaces marked for a reason.

cuckchan

Perfect.

Things are escalating quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if we begin conquering the moon by the end of the year.

Not that user, but saved.

Can you imagine a semi-peaceful opening of NK? Millions able to leave? Everytime I see a vid of an escapee and them telling the most horrid stories like nothing, I just wonder if they'd all be that stoic or deny reality, or what.

Nice

You know, if he had been in charge in the 50s, he would have told MacArthur to turn the entire Eastern sphere into a glow-in-the-dark floor tile before he let the Norks and Chinese over-run us and push us out like they did.

And if you look at the bigger picture? Holy SHIT. He's using his bad reputation in the global media and aggressive actions against Syria to fuel this. If I'm right, this is the biggest, ballsiest bluff in the history of warfare.

TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE NORTH KOREA BEND THE KNEE.

Would be nice.

The bad thing is that nobody wants them to leave. East Germany is still a big drain on the country and it was a hundred times closer to West Germany economically than North Korea is to South Korea. Reunification would be an economic catastrophe.

I'm sleepy and I was on my phone next thread I'll make a non shit version.

I am now reminded of Mirror B & his Ludicolos.

In that case, would the Gook be willing to lend his insight on what would be the best outcome for both Koreas?

What'd be the solution?
A sort o' Sino-American marshall plan so they can work themselves out of poverty by building shit?

What have you been up to?

Based on what Gook-user has been saying about South Korea all this time, the North Koreans might not even want to fucking leave.

Funny thing is I seriously doubt Norks really want to leave their homeland either, especially after a change in administration.
The most likely scenario is they'll head down to SK and loot it of food and other essentials using every loophole they can think of (relief goods, anyone?) legal or otherwise, then head right back home, plunder in tow. Maybe say hi to their relatives–who'll gladly assist them–in Worst Korea along the way.
And SK's leaders are terrified of that prospect, which is why they won't allow it.

But let's just wait for Gookanon to share the locals' perspective on this. He's probably not around due to Lent. In before detachable penis jokes.

He is a Buddhist not Christian

>AMERICAN AND CHINESE, not UN, oversight of the funds and materials.

Breadbasket of the Orient. Food exports pay back debts while South Korea becomes more industrialized, and the two work on harmony together after the initial OMGWTF's of reunification.

More likely though, they won't unify. Rather Kim will liberalize and open the country up, finally declare an actual end to the Korean War, and maybe eventually hang after a human rights trial once the government ousts him with some level of democracy.

Is it sad that I'm just giddy we finally used an air bomb in combat? And when are we going to get vacuum bombs like like Russia has?

Thank you, I'll keep in mind. i try to limit on my usage of moes like mixtape and comfy since especially mixtape is often low of expenses and could go out in any minute

There's no doubting that this guy has some serious issues. I just find it funny that for some reason in April he starts talking about it in any fashion.

Here it is, sorry it took a while, I had to experiment with vp9 to get acceptable output, and drop the resolution to get it into an acceptable size. It's not very pretty, but it gets tho job done.

Honestly, that's like 90% of the reason why I play MMOs. I love dressing up cute girls.

Something like that. SK's too high-tech and not big enough to carry them, China has too many low-skill laborers as it is. They're near the biggest shipping lane on earth so some infrastructure investment would let them do the kind of garbage trinket manufacturing that's starting to flee China for Bangladesh and Uganda.

coincidentally it appears your shit version was capped with a phone, making it even more unreadable.

Christianity is still one of Worst Worea's major religions, so they'll likely be celebrating observing the holiday weekend… Is what I thought, but let's just ask him when he shows up.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

MOAB is a thermobaric. It trades yield for reliability but its yield is apparently still good enough.

Fuck it since I'm at my PC now working on TD OC I'll make a new version of my post that's not unreadable.

This should be a PSA on why 2D is truly superior.

I think my first enjoyable experience with dress up in vidya was Demento (haunting ground) post game.

World War III soon?

I stand corrected.

I'll tell you a little secret about the MOAB. It's actual destructive power is WAY beyond what the unclassified numbers say.

It's yield is said to be about .1kt, or about 1/150th of a Hiroshima. But here's the thing: It's a giant thermobaric weapon. The gross weight of it is over 20,000 pounds. You could just fill it with 20,000lbs of TNT and get the numbers to match.

No, what the motherfucker is full of it raw fuel. Finely powdered metal oxides of aluminum and magnesium to be specific. When the bomb goes off, those mix with the surrounding air and then ignite, triggering an enormous dust explosion, where the fuel makes up ~30% of the power and the rest is oxygen from the air. The actual yield has to be something more like a full kiloton. When you consider that a mostly-empty grain silo can explode and flatten half a city with grain dust (much less powerful than powdered metal) as fuel, there's no way that .1kt can be right.

Source: Ex-physicist who wanted to be a weapons designer

Here's the best part, since the MOAB was purpose built to be a "non-nuclear" nuke in terms of role:

It's an N2 Mine. Literally.

I am impatient and tired. TL;DW?

Seconded, plz provide

> It's an N2 Mine. Literally.
Makes you wonder just what sort of enemies are these really built for. :^)

See

So what did he accomplish by this?

I don't know why, but I feel this is fucking scripted. I bet Anita Sarkeesian wrote the script for him.

>>>/cuckquean/8319

Ha ha you fucked up.

Fuck, I know. So here it is again: Somewhat related… what the fuck is this whole thread? What the hell is this?

>>>/cuckquean/8257

People autistically reading their fetishes into children's cartoons.

What did he mean by this?

Absolutely nothing. Dude has some issues, whether's he's telling the truth or fabricating.

uhhhh, It looks like a thread about a girl being cucked in a cartoon, but people like it because it's a girl being cucked and not a man.

What is it you don't get?

Deus vult.

I don't want to bother reading a thread that long this late at night.
Is the show worth watching despite the shitty art style? Seems it has a lot of dirty jokes hidden.

This thread needs some HIGH ENERGY!

Seriously, this old theme of Tanahashi is 1000x better than his theme Go Ace! song. Fuck you NJPW!

I somewhat knew about this cartoon early on from Holla Forumsmblr, but I never payed much attention to it. All I know is that some who work on it are your typical tumblr and anti-GG shits and whatnot, but I had no idea it was this fucked up. It basically makes Steven Universe look like MLP.

I gladly welcome the end of 60% of the world at this point.

I thought we were already living in Brave New World.

I'm going to lay it out and I'm going to explain why Nip shit is out doing you guys in cartoons(anime), comics(manga), books (light novels) and games. You see in Japan they still have this little thing that we used to have here in the west, something that made the masterpieces we love here in and that thing was called CREATIVITY! We have none of that here anymore. Anyone who shows any sign of it is fucking shoa'd by sjw death squads because god forbid that we have something that dares to go against the sjw group think. In Japan they still can make what they want and while it might not be always great they still have the freedom to make whatever they want without being jumped on by a bunch of fuckasses who want you to toe the line and limit your freedom because it bothers them.

When I watch an anime it doesn't force a sjw agenda on me. It’s there to entertain me when it does give a lesson. It tends to be a mature one. Cartoons in the 90s and early 2000s did this well. Also doesn't help how fucking animation quality went down the fucking drain here in the west. Even the worst shit in Japan right now is still better animated. When I read a manga it doesn't bore me with diversity or gender politics. It gets to the point and entertains me with its story and no token characters. It’s something when Nips can do minority characters then a multicultural nation. When I read a light novel it doesn't try to virtue signal me or treat me like I'm a utter fool. It ENTERTAINS me for fuck's sake. When one of the best novels I've read in the past 5 years (Overlord, Shield bro) was posted on a Nip equivalent of wattpad. What the fuck is with the state of Western literature that Nips can make stories of being sent to a rpg world a more fucking compelling story and compelling characters?

If you fuckheads dropped this bullshit sjwism in every branch of media out there in the West then people wouldn't be consuming Japanese media like crazy! Seriously we just want to be entertained and have fun but you faggots won't allow us and now like locust you want to ruin Japanese media and make it miserable like you have done in the West. You fucks shat where you ate and now you complain that the dinner table smells of shit.
Rant /over/
done

More like brave New 84

I wish this rant would help end the madness, but it wont.

No clue.

I'm ashamed to admit that I like the porn after stumbling across a comic on exhentai.

Ok so not sure how good this is for a TL:DR but I tried.

And this is why you should never be a kiss-ass on the internet.

No. For the love of fuck, no. Nothing but a waste of one's short and precious time.

He lost me between these two:

Why do anything? Why continue? Normal people fucking drop off the face of forums and boards all the time, why not him?
Maybe he's socially inept so badly he just had that impulse to keep going? It's still stupid.

Don't watch it, it's painfully boring. I'm seeing a girl who likes it.

What, you think we don't know all this already? I'm a burgerstani and I barely consume anything made here.

It's the normalfags you gotta convert. They won't even watch things with subtitles because they don't like reading.

Okay what's the rule when it comes to screencapping shit for optimal results (And, I should mention that the sites "Screencap" function doesn't work at my end for some reason)?

You forgot

it's hilarity is what it is

meanwhile, here

I like this a lot.

NICE
i leik it

(checked)
that is qt

It was more me venting at how shit they are.

Anons here use whatever to cap.

Dick is diamonds

I can dig it.

She probably wants you to cuck her

Hey, a new angle! That will definitely help.
I like the clever use of the infinity on her stash & the hairpins look good.
I'm curious to see what she looks like with short hair

Very nice. Especially dig how the raindrop hairpains look like horns.

Looks great, the only thing I can think of is make it a little less blue and more purple

Well, if she can find another girl who actually wants to sleep with me, I'll do it.

The first thing that popped into my head was that the hairpin looks like horns.
Other than that, it's pretty good.

Don't turn the paragraphs into a vertical column with your phone for one. Just take a wider screencap, you know, like the way screen are shaped unless your looking at your damn phone in portrait mode.

Alright, then how is this compared to taking it on my phone ( )?

better

Alright, it's just that I've seen some anons complain about the images being too wide and prefering the compact caps, so I was attempting to do that.

There is probably other girls that want to fuck you hard but they will never tell you, and some others that you can force them to want to fuck you with some psychological tricks. Just act like a sociable, shy but dangerous person. Be cynical all the time and any woman from 20-29 years old will fall to your feet.

But if you want a romantic relationship, just be yourself and any ara will take you.

This sounds like Artificial Academy 2.

So, the goon squad is goong after Persona 5 now because of it's nonenriched localization?

Pretty much, yeah.

I have never seen those complaints and honestly prefer it as wide as possible. What you have is acceptable as far as wide goes though. Don't like how the paragraphs are arranged and the second one is fucked up due to the image.

yes

Pretty much. I'm still laffin at that "Biggest localization failure" title.

I'm about ten years ahead of you. If it turnsed out she actually does want to be cucked, I would probably throw a party because there is actually a girl I work with who's into me. If this relationship ends, I'll be hitting that faster than she can say "I think we should see other people".

I love how all of their arguments can pretty much be summed up as "it doesn't look like 4kids was in charge of it."

Sadly it is like that.

With sincerest apologies to the artist for butchering his creation, here's a shitty Paint edit. Perhaps he will grace you with an actual short-haired version.

OK he thought Anita took shit too personally, but also saw that no matter what anyone said or how many videos came out refuting all of her points, said she still believed and spoke her shit.
He felt she was dangerous so he kissed her ass.

also these

Yikes, I'll stick with the long one.
Thanks for that at least.

For all the memeing surrounding that word, i think this may be legit autism.

Well then if it is like Artificial Academy 2, then Buddha lies about relationships!

That's actually pretty close to what I was doing

Not quite as bad. Now I can't decide…

I prefer the long hair.

same. There's elegance to long hair. Plus you can add oriental hair clips to it like the original had

Okay, because I have the Dark theme set to my phone, meanwhile the 2channel theme is the one I use for my desktop. And, I didn't want to go running back and forth between settings whenever I wanted to take a screencap. Also, I do have the capability of viewing sites using the desktop view instead of the mobile view (Which you see here in the Dark settings image).LAstly, for future caps, I will try to see if I can keep everything along the same line (Via simple edits, if need be) instead of having to be placed around the images and files users choose to embed.

Make sure to stick to traditional Japanese hair clips. Only a localizer would confuse the two.

That doesn't solve the visual format problem unless you feel like doing
every time just for the sake of autism.

could always do something like this to tie up the hair

Also
COMEDY
GOLD
What the fuck am i even reading?

I've actually seen this shit pretty frequently. Based on that behavior and the way he talks, it seems like he probably has some sort of social disorder, or at the very least is just incredibly awkward. You can tell by the way he takes this shit seriously "She has to be stopped, but nobody can stand up to her". These people tend to follow whoever appears strong and charismatic, even if they literally don't agree with them. It's largely a self-esteem thing, with people who have handled so much rejection and social exclusion in life (because of how awkward they are and how seriously they take things) that they literally go to insane lengths for any degree of social approval and a feeling of acceptance.

People are saying that it seems scripted based on how erratic he portrays the situation and how seriously he speaks, but that is actually how tons of very painfully awkward people are. Notice how he erratically blinks into the camera, pauses awkward, emphasizes random phrases, stutters often, laughs in phrases that aren't appropriate, and takes random deep breaths. That's social anxiety.
It's the same reason that people do the white knight thing, and why they get so pulled into the SJW communities.

I know right, that guy should like totally check his white men imperialistic privileges.

archive for this?

The kotaku article about persona 5 localization posted above.
archive.is/bvHaP

Forgot to mention, notice the grunting just after 12:10. He does that a couple times. It seems like a tic of some sort; either a nervous tic or possibly Tourette Syndrome.

So basically, stop taking stuff seriously?

It's not always so easy. Taking things way seriously for somebody who is used to being a social pariah and being an outcast for their entire lives is a bit of a defense mechanism, especially if they have some sort of mental thing. You can see tons of threads that show as much on wizardchan (so in a way, the SJW white night beta male insult is frequently very accurate, but a lot sadder in reality).
Intense social anxiety isn't easy for most people to just stop having, and neither is low self-worth, and those are at the root of a lot of this.

In summary, be nice to the wizards. They're gentle creatures, and if you drive them away, they'll just be used and abused by people who see them as useful tools. Those poor weirdos deserve better.

What? Like

Now I need some sleep.

Hey anons, here's something fun to do

>Hey user's, want some fun that's off topic.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

By the way, did we decide on a personality for Amane?

How do i deal with the fact both sides of the coin will kill me when one of them comes out as the true victor in this culture war?

Mellow out. Neither side is going to "win" because it's a culture war bent on ideals and few facts. It's just going to peter out eventually, and the side that "wins" will do so gradually through the succession of the next generation of people.

Oh shit nigger, with all this talk about localization i can't believe i forgot about the best Persona localization EVER!
Thanks you based Burch, i can't wait for Atlus to hire you!

something like

Sounds good. Makes sense since purple in Japan is wealth.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Hello?

DEGAY THIS

One day Microsoft will be held responsible for their act of robocide

This is iirc the design brief that got hammered out in the bread where the character was brainstormed and discussed.

please think of the children!" censorship & Japan's iconic outfit)

sketches are mentioned in
Some user mentioned she almost looks like a younger nyotengu(?) a newer character from DOA. I don't mind this at all akshually.

Unfortunately the actual bread where the character was brainstormed and discussed got 404'd, but there is a pdf backup and another user iirc also has a backup from a local copy.

durr, I mean the bread got 404'd before it could properly be archived. Here's the PDF of said bread.

MS is probably pro-abortion so they don't consider her life anyway.

A lot of other words contain this kanji, so let's go over some.

火災・火山・噴火・火星・防火・火薬
かさい・かざん・ふんか・かせい・ぼうか・かやく

Also means fire, but in the context of a conflagration, an uncontrolled, fire that destroys people's shit.

Take a wild guess. It's written with the characters for Fire and Mountain. That's right, volcano.

Where as 火山 is a volcano, 噴火 is an eruption.

The characters for Fire and World. Mars.

Fire prevention, fire fighting, or fire resistant.

Fire and Efficacious Chemical characters. Gunpowder.

Now we're going to look at some words that also contain the fire character, but not in the same way that the above kanji do. This takes us off into the next part of this lesson and a vital part of learning the structure of kanji.

灰・秋・談・煉瓦・焼
はい・あき・ダン・れんが・や

Contained fire character. Means ashes.

Fire radical and two-branch tree radical. Means Fall or Autumn

A talk, a conversation.

A brick. Bricks. However, this is usually written in kana alone instead of kanji. Still, this plays into what I'm trying to teach you here.

To burn, bake, or cook something. Usually used in a culinary context, hence why the kanji is used in words like すき焼き.

The first set and this set of kanji are similar, but also wildly different. While the first set uses the fire character as the first part, or the first kanji of the two, the second set uses the fire character as a part of a single kanji. We call those parts radicals. There are hundreds of radicals out there, and knowing the radicals of a particular kanji can sometimes allow you to immediately guess if it's related to something like fish, insects, water, electricity, vocal expression, light, blood, and things like that.

油・洗・清
あぶら・あらう・きよ

Oil. Used in words such as 油絵(あぶらえ)Oil Painting and 原油(げんゆ)Crude Oil

To wash, or to inquire. Used in words such as 洗濯(せんたく)Laundry.

To cleanse, to purify, pure. Used in words such as 清々しい and 清潔(せいけつ). The 々 character in 清々しい is used when the same kanji is being used twice. This character is written in place of the kanji so you don't have to write it twice, while still indicating that the same phonetic sound is repeated twice. So, in 清々しい, 清 is being read as すか. You'd read 清々しい asすかすかしい

All of the above kanji have those small, three strokes to the left in common. That is another one of those kanji parts, a radical. This particular radical is the water radical. You'll see that radical in kanji that have anything to do with cleaning, washing, water, liquids, and things of that nature. The structure of those kanji will begin to follow a logical sequence as you learn more radicals.

Now sometimes kanji will have certain radicals just for the fuck of it. For fuck's sake, the kanji for snail contains the kanji for cow for some unexplained reason, but asking why this is the case is like asking why we use R in the word Wrapper when R is also in the word Truck.

The thing is, even if the radical doesn't give you an accurate representation of the kanji's probable meaning at a glance before you even look it up, it still puts you a step closer and being able to write it. For instance, if you know how to write the kanji for person, three, and sun, you're going to have an easy time writing the kanji spring, 春, because those parts are what make up the kanji. If you know how to write the kanji for temple and sun, you're going to have an easy time writing the kanji for time 時.

Here's a list of over 200 kanji radicals and their meanings
kanjialive.com/214-traditional-kanji-radicals/

Of course, you don't have to go through all of them, it's not necessary. Only common ones like Insect, Light/Hair, Fire, Water, Rain, Child, and Stretch for instance. Learning radicals will make writing kanji a fucking breeze, and may even help you decipher a kanji's subject matter before you know what it is.

God help your faggot soul if you can't learn at least that much. You'll never score any manko, you fucking loser. You'll never get any of that SKEET SKEET, you know what I mean? And lemme tell ya, Jap girls love using their tongues to gently caress the naught bits, and they produce a good amount of saliva for when it's time to slobber on some ちんちん.

Even their mankos taste like radiation poisoning, you know what I mean?

A good add-on for you browser to use when it comes to kanji is Rikaichan.

That seems to be later added brainstorm idea. On reading it now, I think I'd reverse it.

More likely it's Holla Forums that goes doki doki over TD tan. TD tan is polite, but if she senses Holla Forums is too pushy with her, she can go into ice princess battle modo. Or a yuki onna mode.
Just wondering out loud now, IMO I find it more plausible if TD tan does not like being told by any gaijin what should be or should not be, especially in her own home.

Considering how many times Japan has to put up with retarded gaijins such as the BBC, the UN, & the SJWs, I agree.

Absolutely and this a major reason she shouldn't randomly want to fuck a filthy gaijin that doesn't even have appeal.

how about if Holla Forums just gets constantly flustered thinking that she's into him/ coming onto him

The only social awkwardness I have is not filtering my actions or words and not liking eye contact.

I lay down in public all the time when I have to wait for example and I can casually be heard quietly ranting and swearing about something when it sounds like bullshit.

I quit smoking a while back, or at least reduce it severely. I never tried any smoking cessation aid like those nicotine gum. However I think I'm up for trying radiated manko. I can use another bad habit as a replacement.

I guess what I'm saying is
Any of you faggots want to fix the cancer of localization, start your learn ons into the ways of the jap tongue, so you can talk to jap devs in their slant eyed language, respectfully. And shark those translating jobs from shitty localizers and translators. Get into HR\PR jobs, so you can counter the socjus cancer infesting that department. The rainbow haired leeches did not infest overnight, so the chemo won't happen overnight either. But it has to start somewhere. Gambatte, bitches.

I originally mentioned ice princess mode, but since it's a rain based character. TD tan just spraying Holla Forums with cold water from a firehose might be better, if Holla Forums gets too pushy or too fresh for TD tan's taste.

Maybe she has an ideal for a husbando similar to people who believe 2D is the only thing that's important and can reference this when saying to fuck off?

archive.is/UzMas

Only "Weird Twitter" has the privilege to make fun of Brianna Wu without being called a misogynist hate group. You could say that it's even weird that this is the same publication that allowed Wu to have a massive cry about Parkourdude (archive.is/cxlhM). The facade drops when they become a political figure.

the whole point in the provocative clothing is that she is the tease that makes localizes panic. Polite yes, but at the same time she asks for a guy to accompany her she presses herself on him. As to why she likes Holla Forums maybe she is flattered by him being legitimately interested in her culture and art. Like mombot says they don't care that someone goes over to japan and wears a kimono for some festival to experience the culture they only get pissed when someone comes over and says they are doing something wrong.

What standards are we working from? Why are only ours harassment? weird twitter's were directed at Wu, so that's the only metric they have for misogynistic harassment. Fuck.

Bomb it. It's the only way.
Can we get trump to classify twitter as isis occupied territory?

Will this social "justice" bullshit ever go away? I've been neck deep in the shit since about 2 years before gamergate, so what, 4.5 years now? Shit man, I'm starting to feel like a vietnam vet.

'Nam vets are the one who came back home after experiencing that hell. We're still in this hell so not quite the right analogy.

do your family and friends spit on you when you come back home? and probably not for a few years if ever. It will always be lying beneath the surface even if we defeat it.

Nothing lasts ever, things eventually come to an end. However, the stuff should be documented for future generations on how someone can slip into the SJW pitfall & never come back once they go black.

That's not enough to want someone, user. It's still forced and shitty as a dynamic. That's almost fake "harem"shit tier.

Honestly, that's not too far from our situation. We got vilified in the media, and then Trump supporters (who we were lumped into) got vilified. You're inviting some social ostracization if you introduce yourself to new people as someone who fought for gamergate

People who I know aren't retarded and they immediately understand when I explain to them, like my doctor or psychologists.

When I say polite I mean in the context of basic general interaction, not visual appearance or if the character does like another character. Polite, but not demure or shirking violet.
Likes and can appreciate Holla Forums's interest in TD tan's culture and art, ok sure. TD tan's manko getting wet just because Holla Forums notices her, I dunno feels like too much of a self insert tbh fam. Sheeit, white korra already wants to ride Holla Forums's dick, personally I want to see a bit of variety.

Micro$oft is also abusing her sister, too.
archive.is/6xVpw
Also reminder that their Chinese sister was also unplugged, and their Japanese sister was last reported to be on suicide watch.

And they say fullchan is where the heartless monsters of the internet reside.

Dumping all the links I have on Weird Twitter

Weird Twitter
archive.today/V93Cr

Weird Twitter/Buzzfeed targetted for twitter banning
archive.is/qxfA0

The Weird Twitter Goons are always responsible
pastebin.com/rFX1pTfX
archive.today/8kA2x#selection-3045.0-3045.9

…It's not much, sorry.

There's one detail missing from Amane that also makes her opposite of Vivian: She is a casual!
Refer to the poll results from Nioh where Japs wanted the difficulty lowered.

People are nuts, and they defend this SJW shit in real life to a crazy degree. Back when star wars episode 7 came out a customer that I often talk with about nerd shit came in and while discussing it I mentioned I didn't really like Rei Very much, she came across as a mary sue to me.

That quick he judged me as some crazy "far alt-right nutjob." I have never said anything to ever suggest any of that. Simply by criticising Rei he dismissed me and pout me into his "basket of deplorables." I responded to him quick as fuck "No, Flinn was the best part of the movie, at least he expressed human emotions!"

This seemed to piss him off even more. I don't hate the black character? This didn't track with what he immediately assumed about me. After that incident we don't really talk anymore. Not for lack of effort on my part.

What a cunt.

And user keeps forgetting Holla Forums as a caricature is a fucking faggot regardless of getting his shit together as a man only because of becoming a father. Give me a break.

There is still absolutely no reason for a vivid representation of what we like about Japan as standards for proper localization to find a random foreigner that just happens to enjoy the same culture "a viable marriage candidate", let alone Holla Forums.

This is something I gloriously take advantage of. Say something harmless and sensible and when a retard overreacts, no mercy from the English language including vulgar slang.

>Oh here we go, let me guess, you hated Flinn too, right??
She should stop listening to racist media.

I agree. Liking Holla Forums kun platonically because Holla Forums appreciates TD tan's culture and art, ok sure. But "viable marriage candidate"? I'm not seeing that as believable.
vid not related.

The south korea pacifism poabola: the more peaceful you are the more violent your charges are made up to be. could also be the christian paradox

This was archive.is/VL5hw
Actually, there was a postscript to her story here archive.is/qrQTu

Rinna-chan is gone now. They got her too. R.I.P.

Pic semi-related.

This is a good reminder, sometimes people forget that and when a new tan appears, "oh yeah she also finds Holla Forums attractive". Niggawat, come on. And Holla Forums already has white korra wanting his Descartes. eltonel version is the only true version inshallah fite me faggots :^)

The dungeons are far better now. They're not randomized, have more thought into them. They're mostly built around exploring them as "thieves". Infiltration points, shortcuts, moving through vents, hiding behind cover, ambushing enemies etc. One dungeon is even a giant Indiana Jones escapade.

There's a larger focus on stealth to ambush enemies and get the advantage. If you're spotted by an enemy you raise the security level of the dungeon, which makes it more dangerous.

Turn based gameplay itself is now much faster since everything is now mapped to a button instead of a menu.

On top of that the music is more than fantastic. It's probably one of the best OSTs I've heard.

You get this.

I need to create girls mainly because I need a be a creator that decides absolutely what I want to do with the semen demons and lewd rezus and no one can tell me not to say to fuck of when trying to force shit that isn't there. Erin feels like she's just eventually going to be made disappointing and unlikable by her creator. I'll sidestep that issue altogether.

Good evening, faggots!

I've been thinking and I think I got it. Hear me out.

The other day we were discussing the way the west but mainly britain call all anime pedophilic. This extends to SJWs. I have a theory that might explain it, and this theory can even be extended to concepts such as white guilt.

They think all anime is pedophilic because they themselves have pedophilic tendencies. This certainly tracks with the way so many prominent SJWs have been exposed as pedophiles, or sex pests and the such, but let me elaborate with this pic of Akko from Little Witch Academia. When I see this pic I see Akko, a student Witch that has big dreams and endless determination. The show is cute as hell and not lewd in any way whatsoever.

An SJW would look at this pic and claim pedophilia. They would claim my only reason for liking Little Witch Academia is because I'm a pedophile. Now why would they think that? Because when they look at this pic their first thought is of lewd things. Because they can only ever see Akko in a sexual light, and no other. Therefore I must be as well. They think this of all anime no matter how adult the characters are or how innocent the situations are. It's all pedophilic to them. Maybe the eyes make them think about fucking children or something, but point is, those thoughts are their own. And they project them onto others.

How does white guilt tie into this? I've always said my whole life "never trust a man that hates himself." I find it becomes more and more true over time. Afterall, you know yourself better than I possibly could. If you hate yourself, why the fuck shouldn't I hate you? You must know something I don't afterall. How can I like you if you hate yourself? Even you hate you, so shouldn't I? An SJW looks at an anime, they think of pedophilia. They see themselves in the mirror, they think of oppression. It's all the same thing, it's all projection. Why do they feel guilty for being white? I don't! I have no reason to feel guilty I haven't done anything to feel guilty about! But yet they do! They feel guilty. Well again, they know themselves better than I ever could! So if they feel guilty…

they must have a reason. If they look at innocent non-lewd anime and think of pedophilia…

well no but it is a start and a better reason than a lot of stories I have read
She is Japanese and you know how much harem shit they have over there

There is no reason for Holla Forums to actually have a daughter too instead of some girl he just picked up, and if you bring up Erin no reason for her to lust after Holla Forums
Yeah she represent Japan but she also represents Japanese works and you know what that includes, lusting after Holla Forumsirgins and shit for little reason.
Ok look at the DF-tans interact with the most Holla Forums or Vivian. Vivian I think. This makes sense the deep freeze tans are more associated with gg than with Holla Forums as a whole. TD-tan is a little different though. I mean she is being born here but we have had associated threads on this board quite often learning Japanese threads, localization threads compared to how many DF threads on this board. TD is more associated with Holla Forums than Freya and Danielle and especially fucking Erin would be so it makes sense that she would be closer to Holla Forums compared to them.
besides within a week there is going to be porn of her fucking everyone so it would be kinda hard for her to be prudish or be uninterested
She doesn't have to be asking for Holla Forums's hand but I think being close to Holla Forums would be unique compared to the others.

penis doesnt count as benis, therefore sage

But I've hated myself for more than 10 years and I've only become humble because of all that heavy self depreciation. Does that mean I can't be trusted despite my passionate resolve and crazy dedication to finding solutions to overwhelming problems I refuse to accept?

The difference is I'm not ashamed of what I truly enjoy and know isn't shitting up the world. If I call myself shit, it's because of my natural aggression and selfish, irrational thoughts at times.

tl;dr Projection. But what else is new?

Hating aspects of yourself and your personality and hating what you are are two very different things. Being able to acknowledge your shortcomings are the first step to fixing them. But how do you fix being white? You can't. So it's just endless self hate.

They're stuck with the man in the mirror!

By stop doing so and trying to become a better person who can serve as an example for your people. All Filipinos have self hate (half/a/ used to have like a monthly Filipino self-hate thread a couple years ago) but instead of focusing on that, I stopped hating I was Filipino and decided to become a better person, at least as far as it goes in serving society. I mean yeah, I post here but when in any other public forum, I actually try to act in a way that can make foreigners (I deal with them regularly in my job) think better of my people.

These people completely fail to stop self-loathing. Instead, many even want to abandon 'being white' altogether hence that trans-black shit we sometimes hear about. They don't think about improving themselves, improving their people, improving the image of their people, or highlighting the positive values of their people and being fucking proud of it all because it's just so much easier for them to say "man, I hate being white" and suddenly they no longer have to deal with the baggage, or that's how their minds work.

Still complete shit.

And it's something people fucking insult because of retarded moralfaggot MCs and quality girls wanting the faggot for constantly never a good reason compared to a more average healthily sexually driven young man who would jump at having multiple girlfriends like in a porn game, has a better more fun personality and can be nice too. There's a clear reason why people that aren't reduced to little bitches also insult generic "harem" LNs

Vivian is literally Holla Forums's daughter. Anyone could look up her charity reward origins and would immediately get the relation. Again, Holla Forums isn't Japanese and not personally appealing as a lover. If Holla Forums didn't have a history of being full of retards hating on Japan for bullshit reasons and retarded generalizations that are also part of the character's identity about videogames in general referencing angry and at times comically or not so comically unreasonable posters, then I wouldn't be objecting so much aside from the especially bad "wants a foreigner's dick". Xenophobia and strong nationalism that remains pure and drives away cancer is one of the very things that we love about Japan. And you want to do that with that major overreaching detail in mind? You would literally hurt that character's appeal over there with that kind of shitty stain and that's the last thing anyone should want to happen.

They use the fact that they're white as a scapegoat for their own horribleness. I dig it. And with SJWs it's double edged sword, they can attack someone else for being white while at same time using their own whiteness to dismiss their own wrongdoing.

I am not saying any of this to be mean to you, user, what I am doing is shitting on something I have very strong support for calling shit just like anything else.

I want to clear that up right now. I just feel that strongly about it and I'm not going to sugarcoat anything I say.

Would Monster Musume be an example of this?

I think I see the problem here. you see her as representing Japan and Japanese people and I see her as representing Japanese works in other words you see her as a Japanese woman and I see her as a character from some Japanese game.

I haven't watched that particular one because I don't know if the MC would go all the way and protagonist quality is the most crucial thing I think about with anime. I do know the snek is cute and the spider or delicious brown ogre is best girl.

It's a good anime. The main character wants to go all the way, but they get around by explaining that it's literally against the law. If a human were to fuck a monster girl it would cause an international incident. The show never really explains why all the monster girls want his dick though.

I just feel she would be best as waifu material for Americans who love the culture and all the lewd that comes with it and for the Japanese themselves that inspired her.

Someone that people could really bring both together in appreciation of her and the work and passion into making her, like we do for the culture.

So you are saying you think she should be [email protected]/* */ pure or something? Not in any sort of romantic relationship so people can waifu her?

You are puttimg too much effort into a deviant art oc donut at this point

You need to understand how vivian was made when why she is good wss because she was kept simple and people liked it so did stuff with her
Freya and daniel were not created as some giant spectical fetish fuel they were still super simple especially given bone golem did not beg for them to be made ontop of the fact deepfreez was already up and running

The idea everything needs a persona is just dumb, sure create your sonic but fuck at least create it for a reason and not the fact you want some shitty fetish bait with a jundered different things going on and a fanfiction.net tier back story

compact screen

We already have White Korra for this. There's no need for another character to lust after Holla Forums just to stroke our your ego faggot.

Compact is for gays.

>He LIKES reddit spacing.

Are you the same autist who gave a lengthy and unnecessary explanation of projection as some OC original theory on the Holla Forums "anime is CP" thread that was linked here the other day? Fuck off with stroking your E-peen because you can make paragraphs out of what should be a single sentence. Anime is called pedo, for various reasons, such as projection, racism, agenda pushing, etc. There's nothing special about your "theory".

The truth.

Holy shit are you retarded? Whether or not it's in portrait or landscape view doesn't change the spacing you mongoloid.

does that bomb use maso as an explosive?

That was not me user. And how is anyone stroking their e-peen on an anonymous image board? Holy fuck.

I thought this was word-filtered to something like "I'm an idiot pls laugh at me"

Text has to wrap around to form neat paragraphs, otherwise you get long lines of double spaced text.

Ah, so you are retarded.

well shit

Hey, Reanon, I found this "Learn Nip" series of videos from the mid-80s, and I'm curious as to their quality. The first is embedded, the rest of the videos are on the guy's channel.

What's funny is that I wasn't aware of that

I've been thinking for a while, since our ESA-user have been digging into ESA and the reptiles inside the association uses Scalia as a crutch while turning the other way in wanting video games to be transformed as a propaganda mouthpiece for their feminist and social justice agenda, that hatched me an idea:

Use every precedents that Scalia said regarding video games and free speech in general, put it in OC's and put it side by side to ESA's hypocrisies. What do you think?

Here you go. Scalia's statement runs from page 3 to page 20.

It's Erin the one that finds Holla Forums appealing.

Why though

Because he has a cock.

Same

He doesnt have a pompadour though

why would he want the shittiest hairstyle ever invented?

I've seen far too many feminist haircuts to believe that statement.

Sure. That sounds perfect.

I'm literally the one saying not to do this.

How about faggots losing their jobs instead?

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=anthony_john_agnello
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=susan_arendt

archive.is/uFe0V
archive.is/pSxvy
archive.is/8AvbK
archive.is/y597B

Looks like editors of GamesRadar, pic related and Anthony John Agnello got laid off. Susan has hopped all over the place, most might remember from Joystiq and the Escapist, I wonder where she will land next?

And the unsurprising retardation continues.

The one you should be saying that to is

I said to just make a cute, sexy character that symbolizes what we like about Japan as a standard for good localization that both Americans and Japanese can fanboy over. That is simple.

Literally not buzzcut shit.

It's only cool in anime and manga, just like most ridiculous hairstyles.

Shit, fucked up the second pic again. Context was after she got blown the fuck out for the Persona 5 article crying about no gays I think.

Not true at all.
Pompadours are fantastic

LOL

What this idiot doesn't understand is that those aren't jokes by themselves. They're spouted by people to purposely offend people and watch them overreact or get triggered, which may or may not be funny.
The difference between them is that "death to all jews", is that it is so over the top and hyperbolic that no one can take it seriously unless it's from someone that unironically wants it. "Gamers are dead" wasn't a joke but an actual article shitting on consumers and the industry because people were criticizing "journalists"

Someone tweet it at her or something.

Promotions?

Anti-consumer retards will learn the hard way.

If you ever see someone shill Pro "Metal Gear Rising raped my family in front of me" Jared, show them this.
archive.is/bX1TQ

Whats this about family rape?

Amd his wife is a massive sjw cunt also
She is a generic attention whore cosplayer that threw a huge shit fit a few months ago because she went to go buy dungeons and dragons at a game shop and the guy selling it to her was over friendly and helpful and she treated it like he was being a rapist mysoggyist that is treatimg her retarded because she a woymins
So she went to twitter and all the beta nerds gave her attention and money

Jared is probably a cuckold

oh look it's Pro Geria

At least he wanted Sanders instead of Shillary and probably didn't know what a faggot excuse of a leader he was.

For the love of fuck.

He's Supreme Gentleman material.

How does just fucking making something good that will naturally appeal sound?

Metal Gear Rising brought him to tears because it was "such a disgrace to the franchise" and all his complains were regarding optional shit

Archive link? I can't believe someone can be that much of a bitch without some evidence.

He deleted extended thoughts on MGR video because so many people called his shit out on it.
You can still see the link for in the description for the already shitty one minute review

He gave MGR a 4/10 because he took the story too seriously and he couldn't figure out Defensive Offensive existed so he sucked shit at the game.

I unsubed from him a while ago, shame he's all "Muh female Demographic" now I watched him way back when he first joined Screwattack, But his videos stopped interesting me, and Screwattack became total click bait after they stopped doing Hard News and Death Battle got really big.

This just made me realize how much I hate this world now.

Is sad indeed

Ethics are literally a joke to these people. Hey, we should spread these tweets around to all the sites that would possibly hire her.

You just wanted to make me watch instructional videos from the 80's, didn't you?

Well, they're of fairly good quality besides for the concomitantly obnoxious 80's music and editing. Not sure how much it will go in the way of the more nuance aspects of grammar, but it's a good start for a beginner that, for some reason, wants to watch videos from the 80's.

Fuck, you know what? Ever hear the saying "Don't knock it till you try it?" Well hot damn, I never tried virtue signaling! How do I know it's shit? I mean, I feel no need to virtue signal because I'm confident in my beliefs and don't need virtual back pats from strangers, but maybe it'll feel good! Here, I'm going to give it a go.

Racists and sexists are disgusting, not like me! I'm not a racist or sexist! I'm a good guy! I'm better than all those other gross guys. Ugh. Ugh. So gross. Much gross. So wow. Racists are icky. Vote Hillary! Love trumps hate! Love [heart emoji heart emoji 100 emoji]

Well shit. It doesn't work. Oh well. I guess it only works for crazy, vapid shitheads.

H-hello?

DELETE THIS, YOU FUCKING RETARD

Hi.

Wew lad playtonic fucked up big

I wonder if we can drown out the noise and thumbs up all anti playtonic comments and thumbs down any shills in the comment section like the old days
Eh just as well I really hope they go down hard for what they did and how badly they handled the situation

Do you feel good now that you feel better than them, now that you've established that you're superior for not wanting virtual back pats from strangers for others to see, just so you can extract a small amount of humor and virtual back patting in the form of (you)s like mine? It's okay, it's very appealing and human to want to feel better than others. This is why so many virtue signalling SJWs exist. Nothing inherently wrong with it unless it's done in a extremely shallow way, as is often the case. This just bothered me specifically because of it's inherent hypocrisy.

lel

Jim is such a bastard
I love him

That was kinda the joke, but yes I do feel better.

Alright, who got it?

HOLY SHIT THOSE COMMENTS ARE GLORIOUS

The fucking get just got deleted

FUCKING MARK sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

Speaking of HWNDU
Season 5 when?

Mark confirmed for enemy of monster girls.

Wasn't it that Alone Together cuckshed reboot? It got found almost immediately.

Perhaps I'm wondering why someone would strip a man, before throwing him out of a plane.

You know, if you gave ProJared a tricorne he'd look like Ichabod Crane from that old Sleepy Hollow cartoon.

Now, you goober.

Good thing /monster/ archived the thread.

archive.is/5kLbz

Getting a 1984 vibe from this

Come one, who doesn't love the cheesy 80s?

Seriously though, I was looking up an audio source to assist in my learning of Jap (Because, I wanted a little more than just the anime of the week I happen to be watching), and that was the first video to show up that looked somewhat professional.

It's not even his real thoughts, he copy & pasted some gay furfag's twitter rants

Kek these people have no self awareness do they

Have some more current era nip cheese learnings.

Is all that garbage stuff he wrote? Or is that stuff people wrote to him? And does he actually think real life nazis are on the chans recruiting people? Holy shit what a loser

I don't think the so called real life nazis would want people like us in their ranks.

Reminds me of that pic that had a real nazi saying he wants to kill all the jews next to a "modern nazi" which was a kid in an anime shirt saying he wants to see blair white's penis.

Gay furfags really are the single most cancerous things on the planet. And every single one has an undeserved sense of superiority.

Found that here too. Thanks for the recommendation.

That rant about Holla Forums was copypasted from here: archive.is/6Jad1

Says the person by himself sitting in a cabin in the middle of nowhere Finland

I really wanted this game to be good. Instead, everything went wrong, so fast.

And just like that
He pulled the plug

I was looking forward to it, but lucky I never got too invested. My best friend on the other hand really wanted another Banjo game. He couldn't understand why I didn't want to buy the game anymore when I tried to explain, but now I think he knows the game is shit.

Maybe Jontron's voice was the key to all of it and once they took him out the games coding went to shit

An ex of mine loved 3D platformers in the N64 era. I hope the fact that it is shit didn't crush my ex too much.

Is there a comparison of what he would have voiced compared to what we got?

Censored gaming uploaded the video

I wish someone would just put Shia out of his miserable

How are you doing today?

it's cold and raining in my city so I'm comfy.

So is Holla Forums going to drop shit down his chimney or what? Hell, burn his cuckcabin down.

Its done
He pulled the plug yet again

What a fucking loser.

Pretty damn good. Nice and cool where I live.

You gonna finish that sentence or did candlejack get y

Also playan' R6: Siege inbetween Yakuza 0.

HWNDU seasons are getting shorter and shorter

I don't, it's absolutely fascinating. You have an unstable man with far too much free time, money, and influence trying to make a difference in the world by trying to unite the people. Problem is that he doesn't know how social interactions work on a fundamental level, so everything has this plastic and alien feel to it. On top of it he's caught the eye of a collective willing and able to fuck with him at every opportunity because of the antagonistic way he presents his "art", and because it's funny in general. Also they hate him.

DUBS CONFIRM ALL OUR ENEMIES WILL BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Good for you user. I hope you're improved state of mind has a positive physiological effect on your health. Still, this sounds kinda like "merely pretending" since you said
Because you'd be admitting to those things, which it sounds like you only meant to accuse the SJWs of.

Maybe I'm just being autistic though.

>they literally admit "IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT" in the very same fucking article
Fucking Goons.

Glad they patched it

With Trump, brexit and now le pen
Is the social justice movement dying hard? IT seems they won't die off easily but they are a dying ideology

Want to make sure your movement dies? Start going after porn. You'll lose support really fast,.

The more I see the reaction to it, the more I think you are right.

We've been bombing for years, and no one has given a shit. This thing? Everyone is freaking out. I'm starting to wonder if this was to put pressure on china over NK.

I'm just trying to make fun of SJWs and didn't think it through. I was laughing at virtue tweets, I didn't think ahead.

I'll look through the PDF later, but I think this image is as perfect as you can get since it has the ESA's own label to it.

twitter.com/AP/status/852724595140554752
I thought the whole ally thing was shitposting

What are they gonna do? Oh I know
*Grabs you by the throat*
*Back the fuck off?!?!???*

user, you should know by now that most shitposts have some grain of truth behind them.

Now see here missy, you don't put a large letter in the middle of a sentence.

Slow topic, might as well post…
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Why they're freaking out is the big question? From the most "unbiased" stance, one could state that Trump's tactics are another case of "The more things change, the more they stay the same." Personally, the biggest difference I've seen this far between Trump and Obama (Born during Clinton, hazed through the Bush Jr.), thus far, is that Trump just does it without any prior discussion or warning with the public.

That is just…that is…I'm at a loss for words. So, instead, I'm just going to post this webm.

Off topic, But chris is doomed.

This guys profile picture is literally him sucking an invisible cock

Of course he is.

Poor /sp/artans can't catch a break.

It's scary, watching his time tick like that, Barb is almost dead so what the fuck will happen to him after?

It's okay. I wish you good life and better foresight.

not to play Devils advocate, but there was a time in 2012 were a group of stormfags drooled over weaponizing Holla Forums for a new reich and shit.
Of course oldpol found out and shared pictures and shit.

Honestly, I'm kinda concerned for Chris and Barb.

the fuck happened this time?

archive.is/CKLof

Apparently the server host went full retard and deleted everything.
Maybe it was the same 1337 haxxors, I don't know.

Some white guy robs a gun store and SJW's put him on the same page as terrorists.
archive.is/T7nhO
archive.is/e2vJy
we should definitely leave muslim terrorists alone because of that one white guy who, judging by his shit name (Joseph Jakubowski) isn't even american but probably a third world motherfucker.

It looks like people are trying to push that persona shit really hard. You have that neinvolt retard talking about how it is a bad localization and then talking about how the women characters in it make those darn MRA types hate the game and have to look up if any game having a woman makes it a SJW game. They are trying to push that the people who have a problem with the translation are the main audience. He even paid a ton of bots to retweet his shit.

Why can't they leave shit alone? Is getting their friends localization jobs that important? I

And then sarcasm and dismissive statements to cover their ass. Gotta love social media giving ignorant people a voice on shit they don't know anything about.

Yes, SJWs whole job is to worm their way into gatekeeper positions

Ironic, I was listening to this while reading that post.

That's a Gish Gallop if I've ever seen one.
Of course they are, why would anyone expect any different?
God, that's fucking pathetic.

any planned counyer?

That was extremely unsettling

You're a big boy

uuuu

w-why is she staring like that and speaking like shes been kidnapped?

Off topic

>The other day, I was in the car with my dad.
>We we're making some bad jokes in addition to regular conversation.
>Can't remember how it came up, but I said something about a panda.
>Dad: "Well that would make it a sad panda.
Italics for actual emphasis he put on the words, not just my reaction to it.

no blog please

Maybe you're being a bit paranoi-
HE KNOWS

That's a southpark joke, not an exhentai joke.

Pentagon released shitty footage of ISIS getting MOAB'd

Could explain it.

He had a shitty e-hentai(not panda) gallery in his bookmarks before he cleaned them up.

Because she is.

Try over a dozen across different outlets all published within a day of each other.

Don't forget the constant try to replace the word gamer with player.

I don't think it has anything to do with exhentai.

twitter.com/DigitallyDownld/status/852985323839553536 muh gamers are trash.

I like how all the media is really putting emphasis on "MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS".
They make it sound like he leveled the entire middle east in one bomb when in reality it isn't that big in comparison to what we already have.

archive.fo/o46mQ

Where is the derogatory term.
I it "Nip"? Is that derogatory? Then again, anything is derogatory to these snowflakes.

Its like clockwork

How is Nip even insulting? It's a shorter form of Nippon.

Hold up. Did he say "Trouser the Snake"? As in a trouser snake?

Are you just now getting the joke?

I'm not even a /k/fag but this year so far has really shown me how much people don't know fucking anything about war or weapons at all. First you had the Spicer thing where I suddenly realized most of this fucking country thinks that gas chambers are chemical weapons. Then you have The Independent saying that MOABs are nukes, and other outlets saying MOAB as if it's to be taken literally, as if Trump dropped the biggest bomb in history on Afghanistan

Maybe international shilling has increased thanks to Passover or something

It was the first time I heard the alleged name of the snake. Other than making Playtonic look like Nazis with OC, I really haven't cared enough to learn about the characters.

>It was the first time I heard the alleged name of the snake
Fair enough, then.

KEK

Yep

Would it be possible (or even desirable) to get faux outrage aimed at Playtonic (like in pic)?

No, this is a slimy tactic and you know it. Hidden adult jokes in children's media has been a norm for a long time. Granted, if that's what character actually looks like, it might be a little two blatant. As long as kid who has not heard the term before cannot easily derive and repeat it from the game, it should be fine. If you tried jump on adult jokes in children's media, you'd have to bump up the ratings of hundreds of movies, games, cartoons, etc.

If you were to jump on this like a retarded sperg, people would call you out for not attacking everything else with that kind of content.

In fact, I'd even suggest you delete that image before it gets fartposted.

hence my
comment

But I guess Fart making a fool of himself really shouldn't be my concern.

Fuck no.

I'll belete the image now then.

Fuck no, it's a dumb move & it's not like it's the first time Rare has done something like that.
Adult jokes in children's content isn't anything new.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Title: Market Garden Edition

I have that pic saved on my local machine, looking through the HQ notes, I found this one to the source of the pic.
tweetsave.com/esagovaffairs/status/698658075973128194
I'm thinking this one could actually be used as the cover or somewhere else prominent, along with the Markels quote.

But anyhow, is there a link to the pdf? I know the hq notes has the pdf uploaded, but I was thinking more on the ESA site itself. Sorry my mind is a bit jumbled right now. Is that pdf with the Scalia quote on the ESA under articles or annual report etc? If it's on their site I want it in the source links on the redpill.

thanks my nigga

durr, this is the hq note I forgot to link.
>>>/gamergatehq/329957

Wait!

Shit! He's using the image I took when I was asking about and experimenting with the best way to take a screencap (Which, we established, none of mine were). Oh well, I knew this place wasn't closed off, but, still, to the lurkers and outsiders on here, use the good ones if you're going to attack us.

Also, I guess posting these two are a good idea for future use when experimenting.

The background of the image is from .
The link to the PDF is on the ESA's legal issues page.
archive.fo/nMTF8

Archive.fo backup of the PDF
archive.fo/loQAo

Yuss, thank you. My mind is on cruise control right now due to long weekend, but I'll see if I can still get some work done on the redpill.

A woman doesn't understand how humor works, what else is new?

Why do people who make these types of posts never post screencaps, links or archives? Link niggers

It's funny how /sp/ seems to only suffer.

savage dragon really went to shit with the hole trump presidency

This art is cute.

You're cute.

I guess what I'd like to know is where these SJWeebs were when Persona 3 came out. I barely played it at all and had to answer multiple questions about Japanese culture and history.

Where as the outrage for Digimon Cyber Sleuth? That game was riddled with grammatical errors.

But a game in FUCKING JAPAN has questions about FUCKING JAPANESE CULTURE and suddenly that's terrible and awful.

Where was the outrage when Fire Emblem Fates, a game MARKETED TOWARDS AMERICANS™, featured people at a JAPANESE FESTIVAL eating JAPANESE FOODS and wearing JAPANESE CLOTHES while using JAPANESE WEAPONS?

2/10
reported

Why are you posting that shit?

You're one of those homos that likes the MK9 models I take it.

Good morning faggots, where's our bakers?

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Shitpost permission Granted

Until I saw the MK logo at the bottom, for a second I thought that was a gender swapped Eren's titan form from AoT.

Are you the faggot who defends mk in the fighting thread? >>12347688
How can you have such shit opinion?

We already know that Holla Forums is even gayer than /cuteboys/ no need to keep driving that point home fag.

And then people say my contrarian mememagic doesn't work. I say shitpost and nobody does it.

Everyones looking for eggs and shit

Posting rare Takeuchi's.

What? Are they fucking gay?

That's not that uncommon. As it gets closer to 700, some people here becomes more shy to shitpost for some reason. You'd think it's benis inspection day or something.

You do realize what Sunday is, right?

There better be a Yuuka in there.

>inb4 it's not even Tuesday

Why bother shitposting to 700?

Speaking of which.

And that's all the Ko I've got.

>he drew Rei before waifu

Yeah but what kinda queers goes out and tries to find eggs just buy them from a shop or something.

And I thought loconposting was the new traposting. I forgot there is a viv for almost any occasion.

shit I remember when someone drew guro of her.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Funny how Ko's essentially embraced the fact that he's surrounded by SJWs in twitter and now he's subtly making fun of it in the usual passive-aggressive nature that the Japanese do.
> he drew Rei before waifu
Interesting how he drew Rei with more realistic body proportions unlike a chibified form like most of his other works. It's almost like he's a Reifag or something. :^)

I'll give Mark a whole cake as a last meal to be nice though

Trips confirm.

No I'm pretty sure two of those both of the pony ones were done before the Vivian drawing. No idea about the Toriel one.

It's the day Lenin arrives at the Finland Station.

This one is pretty good. Will put on background to listen to while working on stuff. Thanks.

I wanted to make OC of a gondola going about his daily routine set to that music.

Interesting. Kinda reminds me a bit of the soundtrack to The Terminal, tom hanks movie.

This other one is pretty good too.

durr, the other civ ost you have there I mean.

What kind of music do you listen to? I only have vidya OSTs and two bands.

Almost anything I find interesting, sometimes depends on mood. Classical, jazz (or jazz related or inspired, up tempo or slower, I don't know if the bayonetta 1&2 climax cover is classified as jazz, but I like it), some rock, some pop, some electronic, some r&b up to newjack swing era, motown era.

Some animu OSTs as well. For vidya, just offhand the Near Tomato songs are really good to my ears.