Octopath Traveller: To Hope is to Respond

Octopath Traveller: To Hope is to Respond

So is this just Bravely Third?

Personally i really like what little i have seen and the BD artist means quality art of animu girls with fat thighs which is always a patrician bonus.

But there are rumours its actually a Unlimited Saga version where its a group of players rp'ing characters in a Luxendarc board game. Not sure what to think about that.

What a pretentious name.

If a jrpg doesnt have the ridiculous name its trash. There are only 2 counters to this rule, Persona as a good simple name, Infinite Undiscovery as a trash retard name.

Usually the retard name is king.

A lot of jap games are like that.

Persona is trash though

Really ? I heard fucking nothing about it after release.

Depends where, god knows the reverse tumblr crowd made it a complete blacklisted game on Holla Forums because of the outfit changing for western release. The 'there is no hivemind!' crowd were real quick to say that game was not allowed in their safe space of black and white 'god tier or irredeemable trash' wind tunnel just because of something that was indeed bullshit but in no way effected gameplay.
But that doesnt mean it was triggering wrongthink everywhere and folks were pretty positive to it expanding on the world and being a proper jrpg sequel instead of another "same name but everything else is different" brand exercises to push a shit game like FF13.

butthurt alert

But is he wrong?

Yeah thats totally cool bud. Such behaviour should be praised in our (((#safespace)))

lol butthurt

Gonna have to buy a switch when this comes out. Nintendo failed when they didn't get around deep strange journey for switch. Sony needs to step up with vita2 soon

Vita means death bro.

Handheld gaming from now on is look like a huge autist with your switch or mobages. Thats it now.

It looks like a free play JRPG, well that's my guess anyway, I'm interested in learning more.

Sure too worried about taking switch in public and losing parts. However without Sony portable console all Jap developers weeb will go to Nintendo

Thats the thing, i'm fine going to the monhun cafe in the city because the 3ds is tiny. The Switch is bigger than the tablets you see douchebags use on the bus and that screams 'hey i'm a rube, mug my dumb ass pls"

Not free play Nintendo switch exclusive. If Sony doesn't step up plenty more developed go to nintendo. Many weeb PS4 are currently psvita ports

Thats the thing isn't it? What if weebshit goes Switch in future? Thats really the only reason most folks own a playstation to begin with no horror and schmups are dead.

But weeb games leaving Sony and going to Switch or PC is a good thing.

It looks to be a JRPG with a greater sense of freedom, I think that that could be good, sure.

don't forget all the people blindly calling any thread talking positively about a video game a shill. I've seen it kill plenty of innocent threads.

Actually a lot of the time thats one ass with a VPN casting cheap b8, but he slipped up last week and folks are getting wise to him.

that would be insane. do you got a link to an archive or screencap of it?

It was on the Samurai Jack thread.

Theres always imitators and i dont screencap threads but just watch. Nowadays you will notice the "first response is fuck off shill thread" guy is getting a "VPN hard at work buddy?" response instead of a full thread of hooked b8.

Its kind of like what the viral marketers said about Holla Forums back in the day "its easier to force people to hate your competitor than convince them to buy your product".
God knows we have faggots from a number of other boards see Holla Forums as some strange tug of war batlefield for their own bullshit. People are strange fuckers.

I hope it's not as questionably paced or written like the two Bravely games were. It's pretty fucking terrible when they hired big Japanese writers and both games were kind of worse than the sort-of prequel with was intentionally imitating crappy no story Famicom RPGs. I will say that the Bravely games were pretty good in the actual battle gameplay, art direction, and for the first game music departments. I have faith that this team can make a really good game, I just have yet to see it happen.

That looks like deviant art mock up.

seriously, what the fuck.

It's almost always one guy doing this shit.

There's one guy who every morrowind thread shows up exclusively to shit on morrowind.