Fighting Game General: Undying Hope Edition

Whip, Yamazaki, Vanessa and Rock Howard were releaed on PSN. U$5.99 each or U$19.99(U$17.99 for Plus members) in a bundle. Angel, Kula, Sylvie and Meitenkun costumes are also available.
Patch notes: snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.2.00_en.pdf
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system. KOFXIII, 98UMFE and 2002UM on Steam are all based on their arcade versions

The game will be released on 05/16/2017. Scarecrow trailer was released: youtube.com/watch?v=RpuP-SKm10M
Microtransaction model confirmed to only affects colors and fast unlock stuff that can be normally unlocked by playing the game.
Darkseid is preorder exclusive at release. PowerGirl, Zoom and John Stewart are special skins available on some pre-order bundles.

Producer Michael Latham wants to know if people want a new game: forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214286/eternal-champions-official-soul-successor-vote-now

Rev2 was released at the arcades. The console version will be released in Japan on May 25th, May 26th in North America.
There'll be a retail version of the game compatible with the ones who update their normal game with the DLC.

Shin Hisako confirmed as a new character for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0Hzu1GvQo
She's available now.

Two guest characters from other franchises confirmed as DLC and Season Pass users. Costumes and modes were confirmed as DLC too.
The game will be released on June, 1st. Eliza confirmed as a preorder exclusive character. She will be put as a regular DLC a month later.

New Season 2 balance patch detailed: capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2017/03/15/street-fighter-v-season-2-balance-update
The update will be released at the end of April.

Halloween costume submission is up: teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/designerschallenge2017.html
Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM (added to Resources too)

During a Chinese E-Sports Twitch stream, a new character named Wagui was revealed and the title of the game changed to Yatagarasu (in Chinese): Enter the Eastward.: clips.twitch.tv/vjgamerhk/FaithfulGrouseItsBoshytime

Ironman, Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers), Captain America, X, Ryu and Morrigan have been confirmed for Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite. It won't feature assists but tag ins are available at all times. The system will revolve around choosing from one of the Infinity Gems to customize your team, each having a different effect.

Samurai Shodown
Polygon interview with developers hint at a new game soon: archive.is/AW0sv

EVO 2017 will feature 9 games: Blazblue CF, GuiltyGear Xrd Rev2, Injustice2, KOFXIV, SFV, Melee, Smash Bros. WiiU, Tekken7 and UMvC3.
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.

With Bayonetta 1 launch for PC, SEGA plans to look into more ports archive.is/IxZHT

Arika did an event as an April's fools joke with a tech demo of a new fighting game, named EX Layer, with their SFEX characters: youtube.com/watch?v=o2x8c-RFGnA They don't deny continuing the project if they acquire budget.

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg

Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html

DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.is/duCFI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/duCFI
archive.is/m3Az9
archive.is/bVM4a
archive.is/kNnuw
archive.is/NUW8U
archive.is/h2QYb
archive.is/sYPf4
archive.is/MdAyd
archive.is/5Byh4
archive.is/txrKH
archive.is/ZW5Kx
archive.is/Uem89
archive.is/5UHQz
archive.is/WQHbj
archive.is/Eg76W
archive.is/EHknj
archive.is/NRE8g
archive.is/Igw32
archive.is/2Wbp5
archive.is/tsJkh
archive.is/kh9ZI
archive.is/073uN
archive.is/B4MES
archive.is/TDoUp
archive.is/CbUBa
mega.nz/#!m1wg3ZaY!2ur0wmEyScVyE99uxdXxIvzQpyG8LHZ-he5X_xh8xx0
archive.is/AW0sv
web.archive.org/web/20150519020648/http://pineconeattack.com/2008/12/07/how-to-mod-the-hori-fighting-stick-ex2-with-authentic-arcade-parts-xbox-360-version/
bundlestars.com/en/bundle/mortal-kombat-xl
eventhubs.com/news/2017/feb/05/injustice-2-really-addicting-minor-changes-gods-among-us-make-major-impacts-meta-upcoming-title/
kickstarter.com/projects/kinganimation/disturbing-the-verse-zero-gravity-2d-fighter/posts/1858616
archive.is/APNAS
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12338957.html
web.archive.org/web/20170416020536/http://8ch.net/v/res/12338957.html
youpak.com/watch?v=bB1uiULVbmA
archive.is/cMytM
mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=2659
twitter.com/robaatox
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=F8bfBlxVnPU
archive.fo/e8UDU
nichegamer
archive.is/jXgxs
pastebin.com/39jMdHeH
imgur.com/a/0c2bb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need a list of past breads…

Some info on Grodd

I should know better but kinda hyped tbh fam

post your mains.

Posting this from the last thread.

what's a fun fightan game to get into that isn't capcom, snk or arc system work

Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
Fighting Layer
Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors
Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late
Fighters Megamix
Fighting Vipers

WHATS THAT? REDDIT MAKES THREADS HERE? TOO HELL YOU SAY!

I'm not the OP this time but I usually link the past thread when I can archive it or, I post the archive link when I see a new thread not made by me.
But if you really want to know:
>Previous thread: archive.is/duCFI
archive.is/m3Az9
archive.is/bVM4a
archive.is/kNnuw
archive.is/NUW8U
archive.is/h2QYb
archive.is/sYPf4
archive.is/MdAyd
archive.is/5Byh4
archive.is/MdAyd
archive.is/sYPf4
archive.is/5Byh4
archive.is/txrKH
archive.is/ZW5Kx
archive.is/Uem89
archive.is/5UHQz
archive.is/WQHbj
archive.is/Eg76W
archive.is/EHknj
archive.is/NRE8g
archive.is/Igw32
archive.is/2Wbp5
archive.is/tsJkh
archive.is/2Wbp5
archive.is/kh9ZI
archive.is/073uN
archive.is/B4MES
archive.is/TDoUp
archive.is/CbUBa

Fuck I already goyed Sylvie's costume because now she can finally do some shit and I don't use Meitenkun.

I honestly feel the game looks interesting even if my old main, Killer Frost probably won't make it, Captain Cold has Rimururu's ice platforms. I might try getting the physical disk and then selling it before the release of the "Ultimate/GOTY" edition.

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Soul Calibur II or V (III if only care about single player stuff but beware of brokeness)
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!
P4U is the anime version of KOF2002
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

And I still don't get it.

Melty Blood and UNIEL (Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late) are fighters not developed by capcom, snk, or arcsys, but UNIEL is published by Arcsys.

Am I doomed to play Ky forever?

I'm the one that brings the PS4/KoF XIV to my local meet ups, they give me PSN cards as thanks. So I just get all the DLC and whatever other SNK ports come to the system.
The costume actually made be try out Meitenkun, now I'm getting the basics of him finally down and I'm thinking of adding him to my sub team.

New Eternal Champions game? About time, I've waiting for it since 1995.

Looks nice, but Injustice and MK are trash games.

In fact, here's the MEGA for Melty Blood and the caster.
mega.nz/#!m1wg3ZaY!2ur0wmEyScVyE99uxdXxIvzQpyG8LHZ-he5X_xh8xx0

Best fighting game on PC right now is USFIV

Hope Riptide makes it in the game, she was a bretty gud character and her stage was GOAT.

Thanks to fightcade any other Street Fighter is better than 4. If you want a better experience either Alpha or third strike.

5 is worse, and the old ones suck graphic wise.

SFV isn't better than 4, but I agree with you that Alpha 2 and Third Strike are the two best SF games on fightcade.

I'm already having problems trying to learn MuiMui, Sylvie, King of Dinosaurs and now Whip and Vanessa besides my main team of Nakoruru/Athena/Kensou. I don't have so much fun with characters since XI. I don't know why but in XIII it was rare for me to try others than like my 4 characters(Liz, NESTSKyo, Athena and Kensou). Ash is fun but damn hard to use not that Elisabeth was any easier.

Play May. She's cute and fun.

I promise to try some changes on this later today.

You're kidding, right?

Look, I am not a graphic whore, I still play older games like RA2 and 1 and some cs 1.6 every once in a while. But I want my fighters to look good. I can't masturbate to 2d pixels

I have a bad feeling about Injustice2, after what they did with MKX i don't want to see another story filled of marxist propaganda, but the fact that they turned Firestorm into a nigger already confirms that.
Also add the fact that with each game they are offering less content at launch and more paid DLCs after release, and that 10 DLC characters for 5 bucks each (if not more) is like buying another full priced game, it's like they are asking people to NOT buy their game on launch.
Such a shame, i bet that is the price of being under (((WB)))

I think I hate charge characters I'm bad, I know but I'll give her a shot.

Disgusting.

Nice dubs.

Raven is probably even easier than Ky right now but Rev2 nerfs him by making him more reliant on masochism so I'm uncertain if you'll like him in the long run. Did you try Sol or Leo? Sol is about as hard as Ky, maybe slightly harder. Leo has his shield shit and charge I can already see you hating, but give him a try if you didn't already. If you like charge moves, try May. If you don't, do not bother with her.

Failing that, the only Guilty Gear character I recall that can fit your execution level is Robo-Ky and he's not in the game yet. He was slightly complicated at first but easy to get used to and his combos were very simple excluding 5HS FRC shit that's going to be gone because FRCs are gone. After spending enough time with him, you'd get the basics of when to drop the mat and when to release the heat. He might get heavily overhauled once he makes a comeback though. Order Sol would fit too I guess but he's a slightly different and slightly harder Sol so if you don't like Sol you wouldn't like him either.

Still, you can also not give up if you like what some character can do though, Just keep on trying the tutorials until you can at least do the basic ones. After using stuff enough, the weird will become normal. In time you'd probably accomplish them all and get used to strange characters too, but I can see why you'd not want to do so.

Just jumping around on different characters and quitting as soon as you are slightly challenged isn't going to get you anywhere. If you're actually interested in a character, why don't you try learning them instead of just giving up

I think you're in the wrong place then.

I don't mean 2d in general, I mean old games like SF2. You guys can'T tell me you masturbate to that old ass shit.

That is sound advice, thank you. Like you said, Raven is being changed so significantly I don't see much point in learning him, and he doesn't interest me a whole lot anyway. I was considering Leo and Sol, so I'll give them a shot tomorrow. I think they'll probably be the best candidates for usurping Ky. I'll probably go back to Sin if I can be precise enough with my inputs because I do like the way he plays. What actually bothers me about Sin's air command normal is that Slayer has one too, but he can push 1K, 2K, or 3K to do it. It just rubs me the wrong way.

It's not that I'm opposed to putting time in the lab, it's just that the combination of weird stuff with my lack of skill is discouraging. Elphelt felt nice because I understood how to 11-hit aerial combos with her, but the shotgun stance is baffling to me since it introduces a whole different angle to her combos and pressure. Sin, on the other hand, is pretty simple and has a pretty simple game plan, but the precision for an aerial which I'm sure will be a huge part of his combo game just rubs me the wrong way.

Thanks for putting up with my blogposting.

It took me a hundred attempts to get through Elphelt's basic combo trials but I did all of them. You don't know me. You're not my dad.

What level of commitment constitutes a fair try? I spent 20-30m each on several character's combo trials to get a feel for what they play like and to see if there were any red flags which would trigger my autism to the point where I wouldn't enjoy playing. I don't have any friends to practice with and the club I attend isn't starting up until the next semester of school begins, so it's combo mode or bust.

I wanted to use this time to sample the cast and pick someone who wasn't a shoto. Not that there's anything wrong with a shoto, mind you, but I figured there might be someone lurking on the roster who fits me even better than Ky.

Why don't you join the Discord and ask for advice there? We'd play with you too, provided you're not from some third world country without internet

Usually in KoF games I stick to around 4 or five characters, but since XIV is actually getting balance patches I've ended up with around 25 characters I'm willing to use.
Right now I'm focusing on Mian/Tung/Clark as my mains with Slyvie/Antonov/Ryo on my sub team currently. But if I keep enjoying Meitenkun, shit will end up getting shuffled.

Being an indecisive fuck is hard

Nuclear Negro Time

KI wasn't a disaster, so, who knows?

People already posted plenty, so, I would say Battle High 1 and 2, Martial Masters, Asura Blade and Buster, Breakers, Power Instinct, Dragoon Might, Fallen Angels, Battle Tryst, Martial Champion, Toshinden… Just try stuff man.

Thanks for the links, you are a person of goodness and kindness. And, I think the new cast is interesting, but I still see them missing the point by not adding some more fighting related heroes and villains. At least some of the newcomers really deserved a chance.

This looks great!

If it really happens, I think SEGA will not be able to avoid a new VF.

This is your problem right here. You are trying to learn combo trials as opposed to learning links. Most of the time the situations you are dealing with in games will not mirror your carefully constructed combo training. You need to learn things like, how this character applies offensive pressure, mixups, how these specials and normals work, If you just focus on combos you are ignoring 99percent of the character.

If they port VF5:FS to the PC this year, I guarantee you that they'll have a VF6 out in arcades in 2018 for the 25th anniversary. They've been pumping out way too much VF merchandise in japan for the past 2 years, they gotta have something planned

Now, I have never played VF, but I honestly don't remember a single good sega game. Wasn't Outrun a game made by sega? Because that one sucked. Sonic also sucks.

1st webm
2nd webm
I agree that sonic sucks

Chun's thighs in SF2 are still great

Let me guess, SF4 was your first and only Street Fighter.

SFV Beta (was) is better than USFIV.

Don't you realise how hideous SF4 looks like compared to good sprite work like third strike? Third strike is not even the best SF Alpha series is, 2 the best one of those but it's the best looking one. Or just take a god damn look at any SNK game related, their sprites are amazingly good.

retard nigger

You younglings have everything easy these days.

I wish he had a better microphone. Also, you're welcome but I think you could simply follow back the threads. And while I would like more if some characters like Ivy didn't really fight like Rachel from Blazblue, I think they did great with others like Scarecrow.

I don't even know if anybody cared about Firestorm before Arrow but considering the same series, the white Firestorm might be a skin/shader like a "Regime" version. But you're right about the DLC. NRS might even being paid to do everyone beforehand but WBgames have a say on who will be released on disk and who will be DLC.

Nigga, KOFXI was basically Kula/Gato/Oswald: The Slugfest and I played like 10~12 characters Only my Kensou had a chance against those three.

I hated that, that had so many unique characters that we will never see again and everyone use the same team.

I fapped to it then I'll fap to it now.

My dick can only imagine, holy shit

Thanks for the archives, bro.

I dunno, Final Fight 2 Maki is still easy on my eyes as it was then

Thoughts on Samurai Shodown 4 for a newbie to SNK? Specifically the Switch ACA port, I'm traveling for Easter

It's decent. Not the best, but not the worst. Get KoF 98 or Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors if it's out instead then wait for them to port II, III or V special

I have KOF98 but I don't really enjoy it, and the three on three system does nothing for me. Is SamSho just a 1v1 reskin of KOF?

To be honest, I think Ivy should fight like the Tron Bonne: Using a plant golem of some sort. She is insanely powerful for a Batman villain, and can be even more dangerous when she have Venom or that crazy Krypto drug they showed on Injustice. But, she is no fighter. She should not be kicking someone like WW or Batman, that's not how she plays.
For Scarecrow, I just don't know what they wanted. If it's just the fear gas acting over the opponents, it makes him the joke character of the game, because, in reality they are just trowing themselves into walls and the floor.

They are just using the TV series and movies as ways to choose the characters. That's the reason for Firestorm, that is not a nigger exactly, since the powers come from the doctor using the guys body as a vessel. That's also why we are seeing Captain Cold, Supergirl, Reverse Flash, Deadshot… I expect that some of the DLC will also be based on the stuff WB plans to release.
Expect Batgirl again soon.

Not even close. High damage, heavy on pokes, completely different artstyle/atmosphere. Read more about here: archive.is/AW0sv

About IV, thank god it's not III but at the same time, it's no II ou Vspecial. But as a first one and not competitive, you're fine.

13 years and still waiting.

speaking of SamSho, what's the better game in the series? II or V Special?

Thanks heaps, sounds like my type of game.

I like Vspecial more even if Nakoruru is shit in that game. But they're just too different. II is more focused on pokes, footsies and Vspecials has more gimmicks(many fatalities), combos and character variety.

Harada is a big fan of II.

>>>/fighters/
OP, Fighters is dead

web.archive.org/web/20150519020648/http://pineconeattack.com/2008/12/07/how-to-mod-the-hori-fighting-stick-ex2-with-authentic-arcade-parts-xbox-360-version/

I fucking miss homo-genius.

That and lewd MUGEN are an old dream come true.

There is literally nothing wrong with playing Ky forever.

Why would devs design her this way? And worse give shitlords the option to dress her however they want?

mfw no POWER-GIRL skin

There is actually one as pre-order, but its the Rebirth version that covers her whole body.

Save Power Girl for some reason character DLC and make bank because she's stupidly sexy despite being a stupid character.

same here. there were some golden episodes.

I can't think of any bad ones honestly.

Oh yeah

you talking shit about my waifu

Oh, I missed that when I joined the Steam group. Thanks.

I understand that, but I think it's important to understand how to deal damage with a character before taking him online, no? Gatlings solve this problem to a degree, but Sin in particular has weird gatlings so I wanted to get his basic combos under my belt. Although, on reflection, I think I'm falling into a vicious cycle of
and I hadn't realized it until now. Thank you - I'm not sure I would have realized this if you hadn't said anything.

That is not even Power Girl.

Think of it like this: you don't deal damage with combos, you deal damage by learning how to open people up. For now, use combos as a way to setup your offense later. Learn one easy bnb, something easy to confirm and leads into knockdown. Learn a bnb off of your anti air too I guess. Don't worry about damage for now, just try to end combos with a knockdown. Then depending on the character learn how to mix them up on wakeup. The basic GG mixup is a safejump/delay airdash/empty low mixup, but some characters like May, Ram, and Milia have stronger mixups. If you're playing a more honest character like Ky or Sin who have weaker mixups learn how to frametrap. Find a tight frametrap that beats heavy mashing and a looser frametrap with staggered normals to beat delayed mashing. Learn to stagger your attacks to catch jump outs. Mix all of these together and your opponent now has to play a guessing game stacked in your favor. Find some blockstring enders, things that are + on block so you can keep the pressure up. You don't need to play other people to learn how to pressure/mix up. Learning how to knockdown and continue offense is much more important than doing damaging combos. You can win with weaker combos, but you can't win with a weak pressure game. By the way, practicing combos in the lab all day won't necessarily prevent you from getting retarded spaghetti hands during real matches. If you wanna be good at combos you need to play matches and try them there too.

pichuIa

You really need to know how to play neutral, especially with Sin since he has no proper way of opening them up outside of catching them mashing or getting a read. Just doing Elk Hunt > Beak Driver will work well enough to get you started on learning the game properly.

Well memed my friend

PG will be a mega skin, all the same moves, but whole new dialogues. Just like Reverse Flash, John Stewert. And PG will have her clevage. I think this game is shapping better than expected.

I want to like the gear system, but I feel like it will be flawed in some way for people that want one of every design like me.

They promissed a mode where the gear will be only cosmetic. The game looks good and the roster is solid, even if it still have more Batman characters than it should, and less Titans than necessary. The DLC stupidity is what happens when you let companies like WBGames publish your shit. And that might be the reason for no PC version yet.

I'm not worried about the stats, I just want to have all my design options available to me without limits.

What's up with your hate for USFIV? I did play SF2 back then, but those were different times. You had no internet to look shit up, you had to learn most of that crap by trying. I was lucky to know the owner of one of those arcade places so he let me play for free a lot.

Not saying that USFIV is the best fighting game out there, but imo on PC right now it is the best option. SFvTekken was trash, basically a downgraded version of USFIV, and the entire Mortal Kombat series is lame, kiddy games compared to what SF is.

What do you think they are going to do to celebrate the date?

How can you defend Injustice or MK or even play it in the first place? Street Fighter is way better.

All your characters have ranged attacks, you got one button to block instead of pulling away like in sf and timing doesn't matter at all. You just dial up your combos like a phone number.

Street Fighter has way more predicting, timing on combos is stricter and blocking is a pain in the ass.

@12344722
Not even worth arguing tbh

C'mon user, we are just friendly rivals here.

Well, I think aside from the "special alternate skins" that will be DLC, prepare to grind my friend Or just wait for the complete version
I play DOA5LR and I'm not a billionaire, so I learned how to not care about costumes of characters I don't even play And I main Mai who doesn't have any costume worth it besides the classic red/blue costume. Where's my Another Mai TeamNinja/SNK?.

Samurai Shodown, Real Bout series, Karnov, 3rdStrike, Alpha series, are on Fightcade. P4U2.0 and a bunch of NesicaxLive dumps. Soul Calibur II, CvS2 and TvC available on Dolphin. Garou, 98UMFE, 2002UM, XIII, AH3, Guilty Gear(Xrd and XXAC+R), Blazblue, Melty Blood, Skullgirls and even Vanguard Princess on Steam.

Boon will make a tweet. And Tobias will retweet that claiming he's alive somewhere.

You should play a game or at least read a faq at gamefaqs before making assumptions.

And by the way, NRS games don't have comeback mechanics.

And those games are better because…? Let me guess, they are better because they are not SF.

Honestly those are all weird ass 2d games, old trash and a waste of time.

Well that game and mk is made by NetherRealm Studios, I thought they use the same blocking system. But in the end they still use the crappy combo system and that weird ass combo breaker.

You should leave and never return.

Stop giving him attention, he's basically copy/pasting his same responses from trolling attempts in prior threads.

Nigger are you blind or do you just have very bad taste? Look at the attached screenshots, how can you play those trashy games?

You must be confusing me with someone because I usually don't visit these thread for exactly this reason. You guys praised the shit out of SFV back then and look how that game turned out.

Have a nice day you too.

I wouldnt be surprised if he's the stupid frenchie that would defend NRS women.

Either that or he's the salty cuckchanner that still has sand in their vagina because nobody here wanted to use his board.

you mean Val? I am not Val.
I am not the one here defending NRS games.

MK XL for 10 bucks: bundlestars.com/en/bundle/mortal-kombat-xl
Now, why the only country blocked is Japan? Probably the violence, they really have a thing against it.

Not violence per se, but I think Japan has a law where it's forbidden to show decapitation.

It would make sense. They had to change RE 4 and 7 specifically to avoid showing that.

And you guys talk about good games? MK is total casual trash.

You can show decapitation in games, they just get an auto z rating and can't be displayed on store shelves/advertised in public.
No More Heroes: Red Zone Edition was completely uncensored in japan and decapitations happen ever 3 seconds in that game

This guy is either a master baiter or a DSP-level retard

Why the hell weren't these and babalities in X?

Just ignore it man

Why is it so hard for you to get that not everyone is into 2d? Also how can you side with people who call Mortal Kombat good? That game is utter trash.

Doesn't look like that. She has her Rebirth outfit, which ditched the boob window.

Forgot to add… Its possible that we might have a boob window if we can customize one.

I agree with you that MK is trash but the rest of your comments are retarded. SF isn't the best option on Steam, there's a shitload of other fighters.with active communities on Steam. Your comment that "USF4 is the best option on PC" is flat out wrong because the point that other user was trying to make was that there are lots of other options.

Wait, you can't remove their weird looking shorts? I can't have Super Girl with just a leotard or at least a fucking skirt?

Is this for real?

That is the official picture, the cleavage is right there. You people need glasses.
But so far we haven't seen her for some reason, since Reverse Flash was shown, but neither John or PG appeared yet.

I think the Rebirth will be the custom one TBH.

Well Füher, I think they thought it would be a good idea to go all COD in the art department and direction. The game is focused on the Special Forces, it's gray and brown and lack the silliness of past games. The game is good, and the brutalities were amazing well implemented, but they removed stage fatalities almost entirely, and also things like babalities and friendships, adding those faction kills instead. Kind of sad.
And we better not even talk about the females in MKX. It's insane how right they could make them in 9 and how wrong in 10.

By the way, GG Xrd Revelator is quite cheap on the Brazilian PSN, but it does not have Dizzy, Raven and Kum.

Look at those cans!
Never mind…

Maybe some Russian flavored Mileena could help.

Nice. I like when cosplayers put their little twist on a character and make it work.

Huh I actually need glasses because I thought I saw a P symbol instead of her cleavage…
Disregard what I previously said.

How can anyone want or even ask for a niggerized version of Green Lantern!?
apart from the "we wuz" niggers themselves

Forgot to answer this, but yeah, I saw all gear options and you are stuck with this leotard for her. You can put this weird metal thong on her, but you can't equip her skirt.

Dat gookface doe

Why the MKX Mileena? The whole appeal to mileena was the bear trap mouth. This skank is not worthy of my boner.

MK9 models where man faced monstrosities you colossal faggot.

KI Reboot being the opposite of a disaster was both a miracle of the universe and a lot of alignment of the stars because both Rare and Ken Lobb preserved everything from design notes to even 3D render files on Maya 3D (KI 2 was the first game completely made on a Maya 3D workstation even if it was technically using sprites) and Lobb always had a pitch for KI3 ready since 1998. The Double Helix lead producer was a massive KI fan, had the cabinet in his office and always joked with MS about doing it so when MS offered them the chance, they moved heaven and earth to get it compared to the other teams they approached after Rare turned down doing it, including funding an expensive Alpha demo when other companies only really had art and written ideas.

And they didn't even get it. Iron Galaxy won the pitch but because Dave Lang wanted to ship Divekick first and didn't have a team to spare to hit the time frame on top of that. Double Helix were picked because they convinced MS the engine was capable enough to be updated incredibly quickly and the gameplay demo hit MS' spec for the pitch. Mick Gordon learned to play Guitar because of Killer Cuts and worked near 24 hour days to come up with a demo of the theme that was good enough to land the job.

And the final, real kick up the ass was one of the management team at Xbox told Phil Spencer (He was running MS Studios as a separate section) and Ken Lobb to their faces that "Fighting games are a dead genre", they were only getting a limited budget and it had to be a "Tech demo" which is why it's packed like crazy with particle effects. They planned the ASSFAGGOTS season model from the start but everything was against them.

So it drove them all crazy trying to prove that guy (Who got fired for the xbone launch debacle) completely wrong and everyone was just driven as fuck to make it into a huge success even when they found out Amazon had snipped out Double Helix as well.

There's a huge amount of reasons why KI did well and a lot of it was a combination of luck and smashing expectations.

I'd love to see Eternal Champions get the same treatment, but a Kickstarter is probably not the best way to go through it. I'd love for Sega to give them a small budget and have one of the indie fighting teams make a go of it or get one of the better indie studios collaborating with a good combat designer to make something of it, maybe even using the same payment model as KI. But that's really unlikely.

I don't play MK9, but everything is better than MKX

Not really, but keep being a sheep that doesn't form his own opinions.

NCR reminded me that Fantasy Strike still exists. It got a graphical update at some point.
Does anyone have hopes for this at all?

isn't that the 1 button fighter?

Care to elaborate why MKX is better than MK9?

One normal button, two special buttons and jump button

A sheep? You ever compared MKX sales to SFV sales? Nigger MKX is REDDIT tier game, on the same level as payday 2 and cs:go. Nigger you are out of your mind.

so do they force you to use that or can you press up to jump? I don't think I could ever get use to pressing a button to jump in a fighter.

Forced, you can't press up. You also can't press down to crouch since they did away with high/low stuff but at the same time it's back to block, so there is no method of staying still and blocking.

But why?

I don't think anyone actually knows a good reason for it, but normal grabs seem to have bigger range than traditional jabs, and grabs are forward/back+attack within range.

Development is chugging along.

Ran into a weird small bug that gave Sachi Kenshiro eyebrows. It's fixed though.

The skirt and hair clipping will be fixed later.

that's some SFV ass looking hair

They should've stayed with Double Helix, in my opinion. DH had a vision, and then Iron Galaxy came along and took a big steaming shit all over it.

KI is a fucking mess now. Instead of fixing the problems that they had in previous seasons they just kept adding new ones, and also they kept ruining characters with shittier and shittier designs. Most of the returning characters look like absolute crap.

The music is… fine. I don't wanna say it's terrible but I think Mick Gordon is a better producer than he is a composer. I would've preferred Robin Beanland to come back. It doesn't help that Gordon is a hardcore SJW who blocks you on twitter if you talk shit about Anita

anyone up for some ps3 umvc3?

Ask on the discord server, you'll have more chances to find a game there than here.

Embed related

thanks

You can bind up to jump.

wait what's the link?

Good to see development rolling! And that's a damn big city!
And about Sachi eyebrows, GigaDev… THAT'S A FEATURE!

Oh, Mister Gordon. Frankly, I kind of hated the music, not because it is bad, but because it is bad on a KI game, when you compare to more classic stuff. It's a bit like how Capcom manage to ruin SF music in recent games: Few new things, just weird remixes and all a bit off.
About the game itself, I still need to buy it to really judge, but it seems like it's not the best moment for it.

Seems like the producer from EC also have almost everything related to the game saved. They have a closed Facebook group, and they said they have 2gb of material to research. Can be small, but, since it's an old game, could be a good amount. If I got more news, I will share.

At least she improved the costume user.

Well user, for better or worse, it's her present costume. I would say that her vampire and empress costumes are better though.
Have some kisses…

Agreed.

Not better, and not worse either. It's a bit like comparing SFIII to SFA. Very different directions that lead to very different groups enjoying each game.

OK, so, this is happening:

Anyway, I got a copy of Last Bronx for PC. Need to try it.

There was a PC version of Last Bronx?

yep

neat, I look into that instead of importing the jap saturn version

that case makes it look like a russian bootleg

Yeah, I mostly hate Gordon's music too. Some of the tracks are okay, like this one, but that's because it's a literal re-arrangement of Cinder's original theme.

The rest of the tracks either aren't as good or just plain suck ass. Fulgore's theme didn't even sound like music, it was just noise. I know that they got rid of him for S3, but the new guys aren't that much better.

Best themes in the game are Cinder, Rash, Maya, Spinal, Eyedol, Hisako, and… well, that's about it, really. Fulgore and Sabrewulf probably have the shittiest ones of all.

Also, no, sorry, I'm not keeping the Kenshiro eyebrows. lol

I actually like KI's music. I mean, at least the fact that music fits the characters makes it good imo. When you hear Tusk's music you know for sure it's about vikings, when you hear Mira's or Sabrewulf's themes you know they're about supernatural, you know Fulgore's is about a robot, Aganos' about nature, etc etc. This alone makes it better than some other fighting games imo

Nevermind, that's the bad one

Anyone know how is Miguel in Tekken 7?

About half of PC game cases during those few years looked like bootlegs. I remembered that the first Delta Force game case in particular I had looked like it was the lowest-grade bootleg you could think of. Shame I sold them all off.

Is a Venom stick any good? It's the only one available in store that's ps4 compatible,

Those Premier Skins that totally change a character cosmetically
What's the bet that you can't get them by playing & it's real-money only?

Any other niggers watching NCR today? My money is on punk or du winning the whole thing

niggers?!?!?!?!
We're all blue haired blonde eyed ubermenches just as Holla Forums intended.

I've barely had a chance to I have shit to do all weekend. but the highlight make it seem the tournament is really good. I'm still banking on du winning.

If Du wins then SFV is broken on a fundamental level.
If Punk wins then it can be used to show SFV meta-game is broken on a fundamental level.
I don't really care.

Punk lost to XXYYZZ's Birdie

Check the steam group page. Good luck getting matches if you're from the US though.

It's a Venom UK stick…. I think it sucketh

You mean XYZZY? I liked how he tea bagged punk and then poogko tea bagged irl after the match.

did I miss something?

kek3x

nice

yeah. That was thuggery

the shit that people do in this game can be crazy sometimes, i guess its just gonna take a lot more practice before im actually okay at the game

Fighting games in a nutshell, lad. Expect to put in time and practice if you wanna get good. The right state of mind goes a long way too: Enjoy the journey instead of constantly eyeing the destination, take it one step at a time, and don't beat yourself up because you think you haven't improved fast enough.

That sounded really fucking pretentious, but I hope I got my point across. I've noticed too many people expect too many results too quickly, and get frustrated all the time because they haven't become "good" within a certain time frame, instead of looking back at how much they've already improved since they started playing.

He was the reason I played the shit out of Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha.

never could perform the skullo dream

kek

MKX had a lot of stuff that was gonna be in it but WB crushed it. Ed got super fucking depressed at how the krypt was more inventive this time around but that there was this stupid thing where you could pay real shekels to unlock the whole thing.

but yeah, primarily it was due to the Brutalities getting implemented.

They better have friendships in MK11…

Max is a funny thing to watch. He's just another MAHVEL fanboy, but because of some youtube videos got "credibility". Kind of sad really.

But, talking about DC, what do you anons think of my collection so far. Any recommendations?

Boon have some horrible ideas, I'm glad someone put a leash on him.

Provided you want to expand the DC's FG collection - JoJo, GGX, KoF 98, Last Blade 2, SFA3 and 3rd Strike.

Depends on what you think is boon's idea.

I can see a very clear line in the sand from when it was the Midway team and when it became the WB team.

He have some cool new ideais, but sometimes we get shit like Hsu Hao or Shujinko.

Everyone on the team has to approve of the characters.

They make bad characters and bad finishes and then get rid of them in the next game and only the good survives.

Except for gears and GGPO, are there any significant changes between Injustice and Injustice 2? Would someone be kind enough to TL;DR me?

English speaking still got a better deal than a fucking rock singer with absolutely no experience in voice acting.

At least the Injustice games(and DC animated movies) features almost everyone from the old cartoons (TeenTitans Dick and Raven as JLU Supes, Hawkgirl, WonderWoman and so on). And I would say that's a big factor to purchase Injustice2 later.

What bet? That's pretty much it.

Aside from new moves, supers, not all that much: eventhubs.com/news/2017/feb/05/injustice-2-really-addicting-minor-changes-gods-among-us-make-major-impacts-meta-upcoming-title/
And it's not GGPO, it's Netherrealm own rollback netcode. Just like Capcom has theirs in SFV.

Why?

pls don't remind me about this atrocious voice "acting".

My bad, I thought it was GGPO. Do you know how it is? Did you play during beta?

Trying to get that, but it's not easy nowadays. Quite expensive.

JoJo would be interesting. I'm looking for more exclusive titles. I plan to get MK Gold, SFIII 2nd Impact, and SFZ3, even if people say that version is not the best port of the game. Seems like the Saturn version was superior graphically.
For GGX, I think it's a bit redundant, but maybe. I have Accent Core Plus for the PS2. KOF 98 had a bettet version on PS2 too, but some people claim the PC version is the most up-to-date.
Of course, I need a good Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers. I think the PS2 one is the best to go.

Sad indeed, that is valid for every e-celeb/youtuber.
They are a bunch fucking nobodies who upload a video on youtube like millions of other people do, but somehow, they think they are "unique", "special" and more deserving/better than anybody else because "muh views" and "muh subscribers""

Oh! Now that you mention it the DC port is interesting - it basically meshes all three games and let's you pick the three systems like they are Isms/Grooves and you can do shit like play a Nightwarriors-style Bulleta where her specials are motion instead of charge.
During my DC years, I got every game I wanted except for that one. It hurt for a long time.

That's basically the PSP Darkstalkers game minus the god tier Tower mode.

At least repost fighting game art instead of this OW garbage, you fucking redditor.

I miss when black people were all "gangster" and not nu-nigger types who try to play fighting games like white people. Maybe my nostalgia is twisting my memories. I thought at one point gaming was considered "nerdy". Watching tournie on twitch now and goddamn it's so brown.

I think the Marvel and Street Fighter communities have always had a large presence of black dudes.

Fighting games reward violence and proclaiming, but lack the long-term thinking integral to something like Brood War. It's only natural they'd attract nogs.

You can get Tekken 7 on cdkeys for under 30 dollarydoos right now.

I forgot to talk about this, a guy I know is making a unique anti-gravity fighting game that's sort like a 2D DBZ game.

He has some vids of it and also a kickstarter up for it.

kickstarter.com/projects/kinganimation/disturbing-the-verse-zero-gravity-2d-fighter/posts/1858616

And SFV somehow isn't? News to me.

I gotta wait to see if they confirm denuvo first.

After go hit by SecuROM or whatever was on Arkham City, pc game with drm = no sale.

Rather go without

Don't forget the sjw pandering with Thunder's new costume, Keits being a total cunt on a stream, retarded characters like "Not a Fulgore clone" and the Hisako clone, and the balance being absolute dog shit even with patches. Oh yea, and making one game edition that gives you Shago, telling anyone who bough the older editions to fuck off.

USF4 says hi. They're meant to be cheap low effort characters because KI because IG wants to stop devoting resources to KI and DH's crappy engine but Keits needs a job
Arguably MS's fault but I guess the solution should have been to make a new character instead.

Don't remind me of Decrapre/Not Cammy/Cammy Clone/Evil Cammy. What a retarded character. Not Fulgore and "Totally New Hisako" shouldn't have been made in the first place.

if the mod hacker got to the point of putting in custom graphics in the game, Getting Rain, Johnny Cage, Baraka and Raiden would be too good

MK9 Story > MKX Story
but that's about it

some bad characters are redeemed like Stryker in MK9

but then again evil henchmen Stryker from the Netherrealm in MKX Storyline as a "Threat" is pretty goofy

I don't miss any of that shit, and the fighting game community has always been a shit hole full of cunts and trash from California.

I kinda liked Hsu Hao only because he had that gay pornstar look (Like those gay guys who'll fuck a hooker for money). At least they killed him off early. Shujinko was an absolute retard who deserved his death. Does anyone have the image macro of Shujino doing whatever order he's given by the cast?

I almost forgot how bad Tekken's character design was, and why I refuse to buy Tekken 7.

Now that is really awesome. Such a waste they didn't went that direction.
But he really didn't do anything wrong in the finished product… I am now curious to hear what he was going to do.

Yeah I know… The BR voice acting for Cassie sucked so bad it made Ashly Burch's VA sounds bearable.

I honestly think that Boon gets more credit than he deserves just because is the one left in the studio.
John Tobias is the one responsible for creating the MK world, lore and characters, and i am sure the new characters and stories would have been much better if he was still around.

i like octo-yoshi

Don't forget Mary's Out of Bounds animation in Real Bout.

MK has a really hit-and-miss lore.

I've never played Tekken, but one of the things I find a bit unexciting about its visual design is that most character are just (relatively) normal people in really good clothes. All I know about Guilty Gear is Revelator, but the designs are mostly insane, which I enjoy.

I still have a soft spot for Kobra
if NRS is smart, they would put him in as SF joke character who couldn't do X-Rays or Fatalities

I get this a lot ever since Tekken 4, The clothes don't feel memorable at all. Soul Calibur does a better job than Tekken though

I got this thread saved and bookmarked. This is the prove of Holla Forums having shit taste. MK is good, usfiv is bad, and SFV was at some point okay. This is like as bad as it gets.

Mortal Kombat and SFV are utter trash, they are reddit tier trash games. And yes usfiv might be downgraded compared to its predecessors, but it's still miles ahead of MK and Injustice.

If you play MK you might as well play Super Smash Bros Brawl. You got one button to block instead of pulling away making cross ups basically pointless. Timing on combos don't matter at all, there is a reason why this shit is so popular on Reddit.

archive.is/APNAS
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/12338957.html
web.archive.org/web/20170416020536/http://8ch.net/v/res/12338957.html

There's one guy in the threads who shills for Injustice, but I get the impression he's a Holla Forums guy first and a Holla Forums guy second. Either that or he's retarded, but every thread is bound to have one retard.

Can you teach me to be cool like you are?

What about the people defending Mortal Kombat and the one saying SFV was okay in beta? You can hate on sf, capcom sucks and I get it but those are games you don't defend.

So you haven't been here when the beta of SFV started then.
All the trash of SFV came with the launch and way afterwards, shitting themselves with each patch.

By the way, the Beta was free.

SFIV is still one of the worst Street Fighters out there. Only someone who started with it would say it's good (like saying Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda or FF7 the best final fantasy, cause "my first time with the series"), at best someone else would say it was ok.

Because they like it? I've never been a fan of the games myself, and while the block button does kill crossups it introduces some complexity to other areas. MK9 and MKX, I believe, heavily discourage blocking in neutral because it increases the size of your hurtbox - I can only assume the older games in the series have something like that.

Again, can't speak to it myself (newfag and all), but if you can do a bunch of wacky bullshit in a new fighting game - as you often can in betas - then people tend to laugh at it rather than criticize it. This is distinct from the "b-but it's just a beta!" apologism you see everywhere in that the SF community didn't have reason to believe Capcom would fuck it up as hard as they did.

Furthermore, don't put words in people's mouths: calling a game okay in beta and shit on release isn't defending it.

i do but the japanese players on the Fatal Fury Special room play privately most of the time

Buggy, had already microtransactions in it and almost no characters, yes the beta was truly glorious.

It's dumped down, there is nothing to defend about it.

It's a beta. You don't usually get access to all the game's content in a single beta.
What exactly did it have? I didn't pay any attention to it.

Don't confuse the statements "SFV's beta was okay" and "SFV is a good product." When money isn't on the table, anyone will be more forgiving. Even if you say the optimism people had about SFV becoming better was their own fault, it's natural human instinct.

First off all, it's capcom, you don't say anything positive about them unless it is really good. And there was no sign of that game turned out good. Even thought I liked usfiv I instantly dropped SFV and never touched it again.

I have no idea, I played it for less than a hour before uninstalling it and never touching it again. But I think it had grinding and unlocking in it. I know that certain cosmetics were locked behind a pay wall, not sure if also characters were locked.

Street Fighter is damaged beyond saving.

Maybe, but he is not the only one of the original guys that still work in the series. Dan Forden and John Vogel still work in the series. But, indeed, Tobias sure left a hole after he left the team.
I think the biggest problem is how they went "USA war against Outworld". It was about time MK went a bit more global and silly. Not grim and bland.

WB Games executives should be hanged. But Cassie was really bad. I think she could work as a sexy cocky bitch, and also not part of the SF. Imagine someone trying to find a place in fights. I would give her and Jacqui a relationship like Cody and Guy.

That's ok mostly because the characters can be edit in very crazy ways, and even have some insane costumes too. The game allows you to edit characters like fews do. Injustice 2 might be able to follow, but TK and VF have insane customization.

With current year Crapcom and (((Disney))) owning (((Marvel))) i can see that happening.
(shudders)

Do you guys think it'd be possible for an indie fighter to have guest characters from a larger company?

Probably, but odds are real slim. Also stop, you're making me miss waku waku 7.

Why did that game only have seven characters?

Um, pretty sure the reason is in the title.

There were two more

The one of the two co-creators, that's what i meant.
Yes Vogel, Forden and also Beran are still there, but it's Boon and Tobias who are credited as "creators", the thing is, that Tobias was the artist who, as i said, created the world, lore, and characters of MK, while Boon was just the programmer.

Okay, nine characters. The game's beautiful and the character designs are great but nine characters make such a tiny roster. There has to be some better reason than the developer just not feeling like getting into double digits.

You realize Virtua Fighter has one as well right?
Also, MK has different command motions as opposed to more orthodox fighters such as SF or KOF, many involving the use of ↑ (so in that case you'd want to hold block so the character doesn't jump, ie Kung Lao's spin in II) and sometimes the block button in itself (Sub Zero's slide, Cage's nut punch). Holding back instead has another function in the older games, functioning as the sweep and roundhouse respectively according to the kick used.
Then again, up to 3, the game has a slower pace, focusing in juggles and spacing rather than crossups. Then again it's kind of meh for a fighter, it released at the right place and right time, and it was solid compared to other western games' efforts

That explains a lot.

They should've made Sheeva's ending as Queen of Australia canon tbh

did you know it takes work to put things in a video game?

Not sure. I think their thought process was to just make the game a simple and pretty-looking fighter for people to enjoy in an arcade setting, which is why they didn't go crazy with the characters.

What?
You mean this cuck?

Tekken 2 released the same year and it had 23 characters plus a bunch of hidden ones. Fuck off.

They knocked it out of the park, I have to hand it to them. I guess I'm perplexed because the concept of an arcade is foreign to me.

The first Tekken was a huge monetary success and Tekken 2 came out pretty much just one year after it. Namco was also just pretty well off at the time too, and are still huge and active today and the Tekken series is still ongoing.

Compare to Sunsoft and the fact that there's no Waku Waku 6.

Cassie's VA is Ashley Burch.

Oh i see, lame.
Anyhow seems that Injustice 2 is going to have a bunch of guest characters this time around, it was already bad in MKX but this time they are probably going have even more of them, fucking up the purpose of a DC fighter itself.
I already hear retards asking for characters that have nothing to do with the universe at all:
ninja turtles, dragon ball characters, horror movie characters, anime characters, and some of this idiots even stating that MK would be better with all guest characters because they are more popular than MK characters themselves.
How stupid these people are?

I'm going to need the reasons why SFV was okay in in the Beta and suddenly terrible now. Because I hold that thought that saying "SFV was good at some point guys honest" is not wanting to admit that SFV fundamentally stinks.

What's so different about the beta and the finished product?

Also please don't say stupid shit like this man here.

I don't know if this is something that troubles you, but I found that the latest game really had a very random character brainstorming. They include an Aztec inspired character, a bug woman out of something sci-fi, a cowboy and a Master-Blaster rip off. Even for this series, which has cyborgs, vampires and demons, that felt very random.

I agree, random bland an uninspired.
The new characters were a major reason of why MKX disappointed me.
I loved MK9 though.

Guest characters were a mistake.
At least Smash can pull it off because the characters have a purpose and meaning (representing Nintendo's history as a whole, from old to new, from the most popular to the obscure, franchises from other companies that played part in their history except Cloud, even Snake has more of a place in Smash than him Also that's why another game with Smash's mechanics won't have even a quarter of its success, as competitive as it might be - it would feel empty without all the names that play part in it), and DoA because of most of the guest characters had similar gameplay and were easy to port over and are kept fresh in the player's memory since SEGA won't do shit with them. MK, however, being a fighter with a somewhat established lore and universe is not the right place for such thing. MKvsDC was already quite a nonsensical clusterfuck of a crossover and should've been a red flag (MK fans weren't going to like it because of the toned down violence, for one), then MK9 starts the actual guest characters with no rhyme or reason.
SCII's guest characters were at least something that was made in order to give the player some bonus for playing on each console, and PSASBR was a fucking disaster.

To be fair, most of the sub-boss characters were just low-effort clones of other characters, like P-Jack.

They're not just easy to port over, DoA and VF almost use the same control scheme. The system is very different though, it hurts all the VF characters, except Akira who is high-tier because he's fucking Akira thank fuck I'm an Akira main in VF, his inputs are even easier in DoA than in VF.
But on the topic of guest characters, I can only stomach them if they're from another fighting game

Marvel is dropping the leftist-sjw bullshit after seeing trash comics like TumblrSquirrel sold like shit while people mostly hate Ms Mudslime, Whore, and Kate "I'm an evil woman" Leth's Hellcat (They're still trying to push TumblrSquirrel, but it's not working). That won't stop Ono going full sjw like he did with SFV because Ono is a piece of shit developer. I want Ono to die of cancer or get run over by a Muslim Rapefugee at an event with most of the fgc.

SFV's transactions were costumes Ono planned to make available for everybody until he decided to make them real money only costumes. Honestly, MKX's microtransactions were no better, and that game had Goro as an actual disc-locked character with Rain, Baraka, and Sindel as potential disc-locks (and technically Bo Rai Cho…yes, I'm still counting Bo as a technical disc-locked character even if I'm wrong). You needed to play a shitty app game to get shitty costumes.

Ono may be a shit dev but he's not the sole reason why SFV is shit and capcom fighters will continue to be shit even if he's gone.
Capcom's higher ups run the show and there is nearly fuck all talent left at the company

Something I've been pondering:

Let's say hypothetically you were a high ranked tournament player in something like SFV, had at least one sponsor and went to all the big tournies, profitable twitch stream, etc.

If you were to do something like wear a MAGA hat to a tournie, do you think they would kick you out? Would they be allowed to? I think about shit like Jontron being dropped from YL and I was wondering if something similar would happen if you were ranked SFV player and you started espousing any of kind of opinions right-of-center. Like if tomorrow Haitani said on his twitter that niggers are 12% of the population and cause 50% of violent crime, do you think they would ban him from all subsequent tournies?

Just something to think about.

If you're a high profile anything and you have brands backing you then anything you say would likely have to be cleared by them first. When you're a walking advertisement you don't really get the privilege of free expression.

Not really sure, but if you're joe-schmo off the street, any tournament organizer would be more than happy to kick you out for that. When it comes to anything ran by a group of people, they can pretty much do anything they want in terms of kicking people out and such.

Absolutely. A few months ago a speedrunner was banned from AGDQ for allegedly wearing a MAGA cap during the streaming. They outright refused him access from any of the other activities, cancelled his speedruns and is not allowed to play in ADGQ's anymore, even though his speedruns were one of the most watched and popular runs of all the show. Huge shitshow around it, because the people who are running the organization are the biggest SJW's in the world.

Fucking lame.

After a lot of procrastination, I finally picked KoF XIV back again.
Don't give two shits about Rock (sorry, Max) so I did his trials and called it a day for him.
I'm disappointed that Whip lost a couple of her old specials but she's still fun overall.
Vanessa's a lot of fun but I've doubts about her QCFx2 DM - it has to be done up close but does it only trigger if you do it within throw range? My execution is noticeably rustier (and it was never good to begin with) but I can't do that move on whiff.
Now, MUH MAIN has been worth every penny - Yamazaki is a lot of fun and I can get the best of his grab, something I could never do before. Overall, SNK did a fantastic job with him - the character model and the animations all look great. XIV's model tend to be hit or miss but they did well here.

Some noobish questions now I'm getting back to the game.
1 - how to play Yamazaki? he's been by favorite for every game he was in but I admit I never had much strategy besides going SHAAAAA! on everything which I don't think will fly here because the range seems shorter and it's punishable. I've already started recording a Robert dummy spamming fireballs so I can practice Double Return (I normally just grind combos in training).
2 - Antonov got buffed but I'll admit I don't really get what changed for him besides being able to OTG a sweep with QCFx2+K.

I don't live in the US but for my uneducated two cents, looking at the latest trends, yeah, I think this hypothetical player would not be allowed to wear the hat to a tournament and if his opinion on immigration policies is anything less than "bring all the third world savages", sponsors would drop him.
Silencing hasn't worked so the new plan to shut up wrong thinkers is to hurt their livelihoods; it's been the case with YTers and I think it's simple to apply that to tournament players that rely on that. I'd even say they'll feel more emboldened to crack down on wrongthink because it seems like support for Trump is waning.

AGDQ is different because it says in the rules no political stuff

If you're famous enough you can say anything. Most positions like that require you to sign an agreement saying you won't rile anyone up, which conveniently means you won't say anything that isn't liberal.

This is why I preferred NASA's stream a year ago. Just a bunch of people playing video games on a shitty couch in a motel room and pranking each other.

I've heard that in the US the fighting game scene is dominated by Commiefornians, so I think that they'd get kicked out and get branded an evil baby-eating nazi terrorist.

nah a hat would be fine but the fgc is full of niggers and spics so you might get someone chimp out at you. Apparently wolfkrone is a trump supporter.

Being in Australia the FGC here is pretty great, it's basically all irl shitposters and autists. I even saw a dude with dreads wearing a maga hat backwards at one of the nearby smash setups.

To be fair, a Korean saying blacks are subhuman creatures is hardly controversial where she comes from.
Also she doesn't know about the real (((problem))).

Korea women are on par, if not worse than niggers. At least niggers try to take pride in themselves and blame others, unlike korean women who try to fix god's mistakes and leach off other cultures' men.

No the rule isn't "no political stuff", it's "no political stuff that the event organizers don't agree with". There was plenty of people wearing democrate related shit and they didn't get called out, even if they were on the couch.

A gross overstatement. Choose whether to be locked in a room full of niggers or a room full of Korean women.

There are many problems, and she's right to say that niggers are one, even if her country has more pressing problems.

You've forgotten what niggers are really like.

I'd go with the niggers. We can just play marvel or TvC if there is any weeaboos in the room. Regular monkeys are a lot better than plastic monkeys that want to make a blackmail baby with you

You have never met a real nigger before.

Yeah, because in that room of I dunno let's say 15 niggers there's a great chance that most of them will be weeaboo niggers and not your average feral rage monkey. Get serious.

You know what would be even worse?
If there's one nigger you have to be with in the room and it's lowtiergod

You can say that again, it was cool at first but the Whole thing is out of control.
I even read about a NetherRealm employee who got fired for objecting them, and the reason he was fired is because in his own words "WB wants only yes-men".

I want to read this myself. Was it an expose article or just a twitter rant?

youpak.com/watch?v=bB1uiULVbmA

Worst Koreans have a lot of (((their))) influence. Apparently they study the Talmud or some shit.

The article in question.
archive.is/cMytM
mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=2659

Well, more power to you guys, I guess.

Nevermind, i just read that the guy also wrote the Kung Jin part with Raiden, the one when he whines about people not accepting his faggotry.
So they fired him, and
Nothing of value was lost

While we're on the topic of Korea, who's the best Korean girl in fighting games? Jurifags need not apply.

KIM I prefer guys

Who's the best Capcuck grappler?

Hugo.

Actually, I wanted to make a post about how badly I want Hugo in MVCI. He was basically a Marvel character in USF4 and he could be a great option for a large character from the Capcom side.

There's lots of reasons to pick Hugo.

-Zangief has sucked absolute ass in every Marvel game.
-Haggar is also kind of trash by himself, only getting picked for lariat assist.
-Alex is already in SF5 and has a spotlight on him there.

I say it's Hugo's turn to be in Marvel. Potentially he could be quite a deadly character if they based him on his 3rd strike and USF4 designs. In USF4 he has lots of armored normals, an EX clothesline and EX running grab both with infinite hits of armor, full-screen invincibility on his super, and his ultra 2 is a 1-frame anti-air grab that's invincible on startup. And that's all without what buffs the gems could possibly add to him.

Cammy's hooligan can end in a command throw?

Armored normals and command grabs seemed unfair to our testers so we removed them. I hope everyone is looking forward to the new Hugo. -t. Capcom

Grapplers 4ever worst tier

Esp the female ones

wot's the source?

twitter.com/robaatox

cubic sprite animation lerping

SFV Cammy gets the points

Redhead coming through.

I assumed you guys already talked about this.
Harada just posted on Twitter to throw ideas of who people want as guest characters. Kazuma Kiryu has a lot of tweets, which makes me happy.

twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN?s=09

I would like to add:
>MK Sonya or Liu Kang Almost impossible, but could work. MK 9 Sonya vs Nina would be interesting.

If anyone from SC is in Tekken 7, it would probably be Mitsurugi, Nightmare, or Ivy.

Would prefer Taiga Saejima but that's pretty cool. Kiryu feels like he'd fit Tekken more than most post-T5 characters.

i think duck king would work well in a 3d fighter, chin or shun di could also be cool

C'mon, everyone knows that the best fit for a SC character in Tekken would be Yoshimitsu

The only problem he has is the lack of lows and Im not sure a thousand different grapples makes up for it.

The list is not new, but we can say it's 100% accurate. At least excluding the DLC, but I think it makes sense.
This was that reddit list. It's on Gamefaqs now.

Full Roster + Costumes:
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Supergirl / Power Girl
5. Atrocitus
6. Gorilla Grodd
7. Blue Beetle
8. Harley Quinn
9. Deadshot
10. Aquaman
11. Joker
12. Bane
13. Poison Ivy
14. Swamp Thing
15. Black Canary
16. Catwoman
17. Cyborg
18. Hal Jordan / John Stewart
19. Cheetah
20. Firestorm
21. Flash / Zoom
22. Scarecrow
23. Green Arrow
24. Captain Cold / Mr. Freeze
25. Brainiac
26. Damian Wayne
27. Black Adam
28. Doctor Fate

DLC Characters:
1. Darkseid
2. Starfire
3. Black Manta
4. Spawn
5. Terra
6. Katana
7. Klarion The Witch Boy
8. Static Shock

But I still can't believe Raven is not coming back.

I'm a bit tired of Fatal Fury characters everywhere, but I think DK could be an reskin of Lucky Chloe, haha!
But even SNK don't really care to add him to KOF, giving more space for Devolved-Tizoc, or Rock.

That shit was all kinds of retarded because what was meant to be a "Hey, I'm actually a cool guy despite being a thief" moment was ruined by a bunch of tumblrite sjws. The sjws ruined Kung Jin and MKX.

Not only that, but they banned his normal twitch channel as well, on top of that he showed up at an event on some other channel, was nothing but proper, twitch straight up banned the entire marathon which was for a charity and refused to respond to the organizers either, they where forced to move to stream.me and I think Twitch still hasn't spoken to them.

Its pretty shitty but par for the course, rules for thee but not for me, they had a banned runner once at GDQ but didn't ban the channel after all.

So can someone tell me what Yamazakis LORE is?

Why does he only fight with one hand?

Stolen from a fan wiki, but i'm pretty sure it's all true.

tl;dr Yamazaki has a fucked up past which led to his insanity and he has a stronger will than both Iori and Leona.

I like MKX, I'm looking forward to I2, but why can't NS make a female character with a normal face? why do they all have FAS?

They want the Grump audience

Too bad none of their fans play video games.

Looking at this list I'm bummed there is no Raven or Killer Frost. Also, is Sub-Zero not going to be a guest character?

Looks like shit which should of been expected when someone tries animating sprites any other way besides actually drawing the frames out

Take a look at Poison Ivy , I think she is looking good so far.

Notice that the list only have 8 DLC characters. And, so far, the site says it will be 9. Maybe that's what's missing.
I would love to see Frost, it would fit the MK bill and probably would make KF fans happy.

It should be Brad Hawk from Urban Reign

Makoto or Sakura?

Makoto, that's not even a question.

same here, we should've had those two instead of Bane and Niggerstorm, two character slot wasted.
I do hope the DLC list isn't legit, because those characters are mostly garbage.

Karin

Agreed 100%.

Poison Ivy does look normal. So why can't the rest of them? Super Girl in particular looks really retarded. Frost from MK would make a great guest character. I honestly hope Frost is in Kombat Pack 3 if they're even doing one.

Yeah that pisses me off too. Bane is only still in the game because of Batman's popularity.

Out of those two? Sakura, but Cammy is best girl.

Poison Ivy looks less bad but NRS female models still suck.

Is Venom UK > Madcatz SE?

UNIST confirmed for consoles (PS3/PS4/Vita)

Small guy CIAnigger detected

Given the choice between only those two, Makoto. She hasnt been repeating the same year of high school for 15 years

Snek Fighter!

Shaaing is good if you stick to mid range or low attacks. Mix those two to keep your opponents guessing. Great for cornering and playing keep away with close range characters. It hits twice which is nice for chip damage.

His fireball counter works on ground based fireballs as well. Also doing the move is a much better anti air than the actual high shaaa.

Now his counter you can time it right after a mid or low shaaa so you will most likely catch anyone doing a counter attack also.

So main stradegy that works for me. Shaaaing to keep poking and to build meter. Once they jump the mid or low sha to counter attack, use the jumping special to punish. Works against rolling too!

Makoto has a more fun moveset and fulfills more of my fetishes

FUCKING FINALLY
Neat, I'm gonna import that and wait for the PS4 version to get localized or a PC version to get announced.

Remember that the DLC characters are going to be 9 and Darkseid is not part of those 9, so the DLC characters are going to be 10 INCLUDING Darkseid.

It's finally happening. Although now I'm worried about how long it's gonna be until the PC port comes out.

Will keep that stuff in mind. Thanks.

What I've been currently wondering is if I should keep Luong on the team (as she's pretty much the only character I played until now) or build a secondary team around her. The patch did buff a lot of characters.

What's Mike Z email?

What's this?

Fucking nice. Here's hoping netcode ain't shit and there's PS3 PS4 crossplay

try [email protected]/* */

I want to ask him, how do I get my hands in his engine.

No good, that's John Romero's address.

I can live with it, but maybe I'll have a reason to dig out my PS3 finally.

greatest dump i've seen in a long time

Those Shinkiro drawings were not only for an April Fools.

So does capcom know that there are more characters in the roster?

Most games that sell skins do favor some characters over others. You can bet it will happen to T7 too.

My patience has FINALLY paid off. Im so happy today!

I want the tumblr hair/facial piercing meme to die already.

But tumblr didn't invent those.

I know, I'm using tumblr as a description for the type of bright pastel dyed hair.

On the flipside, I'm glad they used the design they did. Every other one looks even worse.

Juri looks like she's got her original brand of STDs brewing down there. She'll set your dick on fire but not in a good way. Pozz me, senpai! :^)

No kidding. They actually considered, at some point, to make her look like she lost a fight to a lawnmower.
Someone pitched the buzzcut idea and not only didn't that person get their ass kicked, the idea was taken seriously. That's some disturbing shit right there.
And who the fuck did this concept art? It's got a distinctively western air about it and not in a good way.

The Thailand stage does look great. I can't wait for them to ruin it by filling with a army of poorly-animated, low resolution, spastic morons hopping about.
How long until they announced the next character? It should have been at the end of previous month.

We're actually getting some decent round footage now with people actually using azami often, going to webm a few rounds here and there.

Taken from: youtube.com/watch?v=F8bfBlxVnPU

Let's be fair, make any character look like the design came from dA fanart and it would have that effect.
Everything from her neck down is fine imo hell I could even tolerate the cotton candy hair, but why someone felt the need to put tacky shrapnel in her face is beyond me and the person who gave that the green light should immediately be lobotomized for having flawed decision making skills.

Shinkiro's illustration is still passable. That shit though - - she looks ready to smash the patriarchy and claim a 100 nazi scalps at Berkeley (only to get backhanded in the mouth by Guile).

If only it were possible to make a rebellious schoolgirl design without shitty hair dyes or piercings. I tell ya fam, it's just not conceivable in the slightest.

Sure it is.

I'm not a Juri player, but I feel for you guys. At this point, I don't want my waifu to make it in, they'd probably make her a gay to appeal to the tumblr crowd. SFV was a mistake.

if this happens to, not only mine, anyone's waifu in SFV; I'll be the first in line to fly to Capcom HQ to collect scalps.

You'd have to do that quickly though before I send an interesting package to them through the mail

SFV Makoto will get into fights because she's "misgendered". Naturally, this won't be the cheeky, humorous nip story but the loud, obnoxious western version where xer will give everyone a fuckin' sermon on gender identity.
Of course, the only person spared from xir wrath is Rashid because he's not a shitlord.

But hey! it could be worse - she could be voiced by Burch.

I think even Capcom knows they burn gays and trannies over there.

But dude, Rashid is cool, witty, intelligent and stacked with the latest technology just like all of those Syrian refugees! It would be a real shame if we didn't immediatelly accept all of those doctors and engineers into our countries!

I wouldn't hate the character half as much if they had made him some rich kid from Dubai who has no idea what a hard day's work is like. At that point, there's at least SOME kind of defence beyond muh diversity.

You couldn't stick out more like a sore thumb if you tried.

What? Islam is a religion of peace and we at Capcom would never think of Muslims as violent. We strongly condemn the xenophobes who are stating that Rashid's stage being a airplane grazing twin skyscrapers could be associated to real life events. We never heard of such a thing.

This is Capcom's way of saying jews did 9/11.

I wouldn't mind the character if he didn't stink of Capcom wanking into a virtue-signaling frenzy.
I like Pullum and Hakan is one of my favorite characters. They have their stories and their traits without being shoved down people's throats. Rashid is a obnoxious Mary Sue with a big flashing neon sign over him saying "you're supposed to like me"; nigger gets fisted by F.A.G (whose poison melts steel beams ) and nothing happens.

Never said that, I was just pointing out the fact.

Look, we both know that your disguise is paperthin, just admit that you're from reddit or tumblr or being paid by somebody to shill, okay? It'd be much better for anyone involved if we didn't keep any secrets.

Filtered and reported

My sides

o fug

archive.fo/e8UDU
nichegamer .com/2017/04/18/under-night-in-birth-exelatest-announced-for-ps3-ps4-ps-vita/

RIP.

Easy there Triple Füher, the game is not getting a PC release now, but that's just it. Wait some time.

Some arts from a Trajes Fatais fan… Frankly, some of those extra characters were better than the basic ones, I guess.

Crossplay is confirmed iirc, would be a miracle if Netcode didn't stay the same shaky delay-based disappointment. Some people are speculating on a second char but that'd be a small miracle.

Only supers in SFV can cause chip death.

archive.is/jXgxs
wew

Why are you guys still following SF5 around?

Morbid fascination.
We keep thinking they've done fucking up, got their act together but the shitshow just keeps going.

I wanted to like Kolin. I thought she'd at least make me want to bug someone who has the game to play share the damn thing but nope.

Keeps me entertained between waiting for releases better games or when I need a break from playing better fighting games.

waifu reasons.

Feels good that my waifu has zero chance at being in SFV

Injustice Stuff.

never say never user. This is Capcom we're talking about

She's from Street Fighter EX tho

oh, well carry on then If it's Blair, I like your style

Yeah it's Blair, hope Fighting EX Layer gets a publisher so I can play her again.

My brethren.

(checked)
Patrician taste, here's hoping she makes a return.

And Tekken.

Why does she remind me of Jenny from Bloody Roar?

I think we can see how Jenny could had been an inspiration.

Shina-inspired Tekken character when?

Is Holla Forums having a problem now?
Can't post the the OP: pastebin.com/39jMdHeH

did you try splitting it into two posts?
Just put everything below >Fightcade and Modding into a second post.

Also cut out >Board: >>>/fighters/
The board is dead

It wasn't a lenght error. Just the general "your post might have been submited but it took too long"

I'm fucked.

Anyway, feel free to use what I posted or edit whatever the next OP might want. removing /fighters/ and adding more news

well it's up now