MOAB Gaming

What are some video games that will let me call in a MOAB?

I haven't played it in quite a long time but I'm pretty sure zero hour has a moab.

Man, Mercenaries 2 was such a fun game, despite all it's flaws. I would kill for an HD Remake.

what is this dank meme?

ARMA with mods?

In case you're still confused (I forgot how slow Holla Forums is to getting actual meaningful news)

Yeah, we expected you to be talking about video games, not politics. Anyway, call when they will get nukes ready.

First thing I thought when I heard the news was Mercenaries 2.

I really genuinely would enjoy a new Mercenaries game, and they really should fucking get on it before Peter Stormare gets too old to care about this shit any more.

Generals 0 hour has MOAB support power
Rise of the reds has FOAB support power

Maybe that's because this is a video games board and not a news board? Why do you fags always make these "are there any video games that are linked to [this tertiary topic]?" shit threads all the time?

You know if there is a mother of all bombs then there must be a father too

the fucking mad man actually did it

Nobody cares, your post was shit

If not this thread i wouldnt even know about this
Also why this is important?
Doesn't america bomb afganistan all the time?

Russians actually made a FOAB in response

Stop shitting up the board with politics

y-you too

erghhhh porkies, erghhhhh back to Holla Forums something something bombing brown people racism capitalism ergh !!!!!

You know some Holla Forums autist is going to be draw to this thread like a fly to shit eventually.

How about you go back to reddit instead?

shut the FUCK up and talk about vidya heavy ordinance

back to Holla Forums

wasted these unchecked

no bully

top kek it never fails

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

codmw3

League of Legends is a good MOBA

looks exactly like that tranny that got curb stomped by that black guy
what the fuck is up with trannies and plaid ?
they dress like fucking high schoolers who shop at Hot Topic

GOT EM

Hey man, don't bring the furfags down to /lefypol/'s level.

they are BELOW furfags though, as the picture proves

people cluster in their own filth and call it home

Because after a while, you run out of shit to talk about. Without new "creative" topics of discussion, it's just the same old shit threads over and over and over where nobody says anything that hasn't been said 100 times already.

The only reasons I can think of as to why it's important is 1) it's the biggest non-nuclear bomb ever dropped and 2) Trump attacked ISIS hardcore like he said he would.

It's not politics faggot, it's current events.

Yup. The level 5 General power for USA was the FAEB delivery. Once you earned it, you could upgrade it at the Strategy Center into the MOAB, which didn't just come with 1.3x the damage, but was delivered by a harder to shoot down B-2 instead of a B-52.

Do fuck off. Video games alone have plenty of news and events to talk about alone, we don't need regular current events shitting it up. I don't come here to talk about politics or news, that's what Holla Forums and /news/ are for.

Neat.

But the thread isn't about politics, it's about vidya with big bombs. Interesting enough topic, better than the usual bullshit we've all seen 1000 times by now. If you have some thread ideas for other fresh topics then by all means, go for it.

>>>Holla Forums

While this thread is a rare exception that works, most current events threads are tripe. I still remember the flood of threads pre election about "what games let me build walls" or "what games let me be Donald trump".

You're not the sharpest tool are you user?

All >What games threads are templates and therefore cancer. Make a real thread with a real OP or piss off.

World in Conflict has them

NEVER EVER.

You can drop FAB-5000 yourself in War Thunder

MOAB is unimpressive.
Tsar Bomba or a hydrogen bomb would actually be interesting.

It's the strongest non-nuclear weapon, you fumb duck.

Swiftly kill yourself.

No, we don't. And this shit thread just killed a potentially on-topic thread. Fuck off, nigger.

Wrong, americuck. Russian AVBMP is four times as powerful as MOAB. Also it is called MOAB because it's as big as ur mom

I didn't see the Steppe Niggers dropping a bomb an Muds though.

Anyway, pity about there not being enough games featuring big fuckin' bombs like MOABs, its always an RTS too, Mercenaries is about the only non-RTS game featuring such big boms that I know about.

i hope they release photos of the MOAB crater, i wanna see it

Why are you such a fucking cuck? Are you still terrified by that lefty propaganda about "mututally assured destruction"?
If we weren't in such a pozzed world, nukes would be standard ordinance.

Your digits are wasted. He says non nuclear because
THE BOMB DROPPED WASNT A NUKE AND THE OTHER user SAID THAT A NUKE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE IMPRESSIVE
Learn to read you dumb nigger. Jesus is this why imkampfy tried to get rid of lit threads? To fill Holla Forums with illiterate niggers?

It's also four times as powerful as the MOAB, meaning this is fake news. :^)

Nah, it's letter C, N and N that mean this is fake news.

I'm just glad we finally used the MOAB for something.

The Russians ALLEGEDLY have a bomb that's four times as powerful as the MOAB. But they've never actually used it or tested it, so there is zero proof.

This the fortress carrier Despina reporting! Tempest missile launched!