Omega Quintet coming to PC

Now that the best PS4 exclusive is coming to PC theres literally no reason for you to buy a PS4.
archive.is/Fnwnb

Looks like garbage

It's not as great as it's premise. The other Compile Heart games on PS4 (and PC) are better.

also
Why? It comes with the original audio.

I shouldn't, but I always do.

It sounds horrible, does it have the original audio? Or maybe a taco version?

No those are normal textures, not cel-shading.

Well they look inconsistent, like some half assed skyrim mod, so it's still trash,

even if you love idol weeaboo shit the game is garbage, i swear Neptunia devs are laziest motherfuckers on earth.

I dont remember this part of bloodborne.

why make a good game, if moe shit sells?

And yet we have two Persona 5 threads

And a Granblue and Nep general

blame freedom of speech

it's the same thing with UbiShit, just switch textures here and change gameplay a lil bit, but everything else remains the same, that cuts cost by the millions, Neptunia devs have the low budget excuse but not Ubishit.

Atlus at least puts effort in it, not my kind of game but at least it's not moe shit.

Sonyggers on suicide watch.

Don't want to be that guy BUT… What the fuck is that:
CRAP?

What the fuck is this trash and why should I even give half a fuck about it?

Looks like you need to go back to halfchan kiddo

wanted to play neptunia without any of the neptunia waifus and instead of a bunch of personified game consoles you have a bunch of loli idols that sing and play instruments?

then pick this up.

It's a Japanese game. It can't be weeaboo.

Mark did something right for once.

"More" implies that there were any to begin with.

Seems to have a nice plot

You will only like this game if you like to philosophize about idol culture. Even then, it gets boring quick.

We get to see old men fuck barely legal girls for a spotlight in this game?

Pick one

I missed you too user

I know it must seem insanely high quality to you guys because the ground doesn't suddenly disappear from beneath the girl or her neck didn't spin like the girl from The Exorcist, but the Compile Heart pedigree has been a huge red flag to console gamers for over a decade, and the quality of the game won't change just because it's on a platform you own.

To be honest, the Nep spinoff games that are developed by someone other than CH/IF are actually not complete shit. Four Goddesses Online could have been a legit good game if it had more content. No clue about Granblue, but as it's mobile, I'll assume it's shit.

I wonder how censored it will be.

Stay mad console warrior

Ghostlight does direct ports of western games, meaning it will only be censored if that version is censored.

Cool shit. I was always a bit interested in this game, but there's no way in hell I was buying a PS4 for it. Now I can get it for free.

Are the idol bits good? I know the RPG parts will suck because CH, but as long as the idol faggotry is good, I will be content.

what year is this? 2001?

Its probably the only decent thing about the game.

7th Gen newfag pls go
It does look like shit though

Nigger , are you implying it looks better than a 2001 game? Max Payne rapes this shit

Never change

It's not [email protected]/* */, it's just an idol themed RPG.

Keep that salt coming boy

Some Idol references here and there

I don't own any of the current gen consoles. But it's still a shit game when it was on the PS4 and it's still shit on the PC unless you want a nude mod. But try to discredit what I've posted because you can't

Why do Americans always assume every country works exactly like their own?

Oh my sweet summer child

M8 you do know that prostitution is the oldest profession in human history, right?

What was that JRPG with the "modern" menu system and all the characters were tall skinny magical girls wearing heels and flowing dresses?

Blue Reflection?

Yeah, it was Blue Reflection
Gusts new IP

Stop reading too many hentai. They're bad for your eyes.

It's extremely stylized, I dig it hombre.

Sugoi sugoi

That's it, thanks.

Whatever hope you fags sincerely enjoy it, because fuck this company for literally reskinning neptunia 3 and selling it as 4 different games.

Agarest is not that popular, but at least it got the other games on the west

Mariage is the only good one though.

we're never going to get girly voice actresses who don't have their daddy issues leaking through are we

But that shit only happens in UK!
>no place is safe for qt little girls
>it will never be safe

Really? How?

Good thing it can be emulated
Agarest was alright

Not in English

Different developer (Summon Night dev), yuri 2nd gen.